+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Truth about 666 and the Mark of the Beast.

1. Link to Post #1
    Costa Rica Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,016 times in 622 posts

Default The Truth about 666 and the Mark of the Beast.

Happy Sunday again. Even if you have no Judeo-Christian beliefs to speak of, this should help to once and for all settle the idea of the Mark of the Beast, 666.

In the good news, bad news category, allow me to waste a few words on a true story. One week ago I got hit again on my computers. I have two, one running Windows 7 and the other Windows XP. Both are on the internet but neither are connected to the other in any way. In fact, at the time that this happened I was testing out switching providers for my internet service from a satellite to fiber optic cable, and thus each was on its own provider at the source - two completely different businesses and speeds (10 meg and 200 meg).

Each computer has two hard drives - one is 2 terabytes and one is 1 terabyte. So four hard drives on two different computers. Now, they have some 3 terabytes of information and research on them. Over 100,000 folders or data on each. And I am working on 10 books, some with different percentages of completion. On both computers, and both hard-drives of each, only two folders were removed completely. Forever removed. And they relate to my research on Biblical matters for the past years. Recovery software (tried 3) coughs and dies with no help.

One of the hard-drives served as backup and therefore two original copies and two backups were taken out by something that hit them at the same time but not the same virus or trojan - because of the operating systems involved. And those are the only thing tampered with on either of the four hard drives. I considered crying, but instead I wrote it off and I am moving on. I will therefore not be publishing anything relating to the Bible or my extensive re-translations of it, unfortunately. Project Avalon thus retains more of my research than I do in respect to the Biblical text.

The good news is that I will be sharing here what I have from memory or can easily reconstruct, since I can no longer publish it.

My IT Guy tells me that you can not, by accident, have this happen, with only one topic gone out of two folders and leave the rest undisturbed. I have suspicions I but am not spending any time looking for those responsible. I mention all of this as a way of explaining that I can no longer answer any questions for help with ancient translations of paleo-Hebrew or Ugaritic or Canaanite words from the Old Testament. My tools no longer exist.

So, from memory ............ the truth about the "Mark of the Beast - 666":

The number of the beast is described in Revelation 13:15–18. Several translations have been interpreted for the meaning of the phrase "Here is Wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast..." where the Greek word (psephisato) is used. Possible translations include "to count" ,"to compute", "to calculate" "to reckon" and also "to vote" or "to decide". Let's keep the meaning of "to compute" in mind as we carry on. And when the author tells us that the following is wisdom, he is not telling us that the following is mathematics, but rather understanding.

This is the first scholarly deception of many that will follow. It does not need to mean "count" as in mathematics, as this word in Greek has been defined with all of the options given above.

And in those verse of Revelation 13 in English we find:
    "17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. 18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is 666."

Substituting the accepted meaning of "to compute" we have: Here is wisdom. (here is the wise answer for those whose eyes are open). Let him that would obtain understanding compute the number of the beast.

And here is the second scholarly deception:

And to continue, that phrase in Greek is translated by scholars as: "for it is of man". Notice how the Biblical scholars have massaged this to be understood as "of A man". And thus they have us chasing off, for two thousand years, to determine "which" man this might be. But this is NOT the number of A man, but rather it is "of man" or belonging to mankind, and relating to men or humans.

Here's how you can be sure that I am speaking the truth: The word in Greek is anthropos, the root for anthropology and other terms, and it clearly means "human being, person, man, woman, humanity." Anthropology is the scientific study of humanity (not the study of A man but all men and women), and the word is formed of this anthropos meaning "human" and logos, Greek for "study". Our traditional scholars could not understand how a number could relate to "all of humanity" and so, in their infinite wisdom, they "edited" it to have it indicate A or One man. If they had retained their faith and simply trusted that the inspired words were put there for a purpose, and that if the meaning was not yet understood then that does not mean that it will never be understood, we probably would be better off. As it is it leaves us with an absolute wonder: who could refuse to believe that these verses were not truly inspired since, as we shall see, they would make no sense to anyone, in any language, until some one thousand nine hundred years later.

And here is the third scholarly deception:

In several editions of the Greek Bible, the number is represented by the final three words, hexakósioi hexekonta héx, meaning "six hundred [and] sixty-six": Although the Christian scholar Irenaeus (2nd century AD) affirmed the number to be 666 and reported several scribal errors of the number, theologians have doubts about the traditional reading because of the appearance of the figure 616 in the Codex Ephraemi Rescriptus (C; Paris—one of the four great uncial codices), as well as in the Latin version of Tyconius (DCXVI, ed. Souter in the Journal of Theology, SE, April 1913), and in an ancient Armenian version (ed. Conybeare, 1907). Irenaeus knew about the 616 reading, but did not adopt it (Haer. V, 30) noting instead that those who spoke with the Apostle John "face to face" said that the number was 666. In the 380s, correcting the existing Latin-language version of the New Testament (commonly referred to as the Vetus Latina), Jerome retained "666". So here the scholars attempt to throw us off by claiming that, by the way, it might not even be 666 - some versions of the early text have it as 616!

What they did not and do not understand is that John of Patmos, the author of Revelations, designed it this way on purpose! Both numbers (666 and 616) work equally well as we hall see, which is in itself a miracle of prophetic planning.

Here is the fourth scholarly deception:

The beast's identity and the beast's number are usually interpreted by applying one of three methods:
    1 Using gematria to find the numbers that equate to the names of world leaders, to check for a match with the scriptural number.
    2 Treating the number of the beast as a duration of time.
    3 Linking the scriptural imagery and symbolism of the Antichrist with characteristics of world leaders who oppose Christianity.

All three of these are deceptions, but let's take them one at a time. 1 = using gematria? Gematria is a part of the Kabbalah (or Qabalaha) cult of numerology - hardly Christian, involves mystic (magic) understandings of inspired verse, which is both forbidden in the Old Testament and not something that God would need us to perform to appreciate his words. If you notice, this also tends to split the Church by having us begin to put the numbers to the words of competing religions or religious leaders or government leaders, etc. 2 = treating it as a duration of time? Where does it mention time in those verses? Nowhere. Reading something in to the text that was never there and never meant to be there is what we are seeing. Human meddling. 3 = linking it to images and symbols of the Antichrist, which it does not say in the text, and to those who oppose Christianity = again, not in the scripture and not in the spirit of Christianity. If we spent more time discussing the truth of the bible and less time picking on other religions or other faiths we would be much better off, in my opinion.

Now, we will be learning what the 666 and 616 marks actually mean in a minute, but first let's look at how they are applied.

Here is the fifth scholarly deception:

Revelation also references a charagma (kháragma), translated as "mark of the beast". The Greek word kharagma or kharasso, means "to imprint, stamp, engrave, carve", but it also means a character or mark and an endorsement. You don't, in other words, need to be branded with this mark, you can simply endorse it. I would imagine that the Antichrist would require all of his followers to at least endorse or acknowledge their loyalty, but he would not want all of them to show visible signs to the rest of the public - else how could they do their deeds unchallenged? So endorsement is required, branding is not. When you use stamped money such as a coin, you are not being marked or stamped with that denomination or value, you simply endorse it as representing a value in consideration of merchandise or services that you can purchase with it. But a simple answer might be "mark", and people just thrill at the idea of an Antichrist "branding" or marking the followers of the beast, but embellishments will not serve us in our search for the truth. The important point is that we can not count on being able to identify evil simply by the face or clothes that it is wearing. Some followers of the beast will wear priestly robes, to be sure.

This is important: "And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name."

So what we are looking for is something available to all, great and small, free men and slaves, rich and poor. And as such it will have to be something that is universally available worldwide, in order to meet those requirements. Not all the enslaved workers nor the poor and small are located only in the poorest nations - we see examples of it all around us in supposedly first-world nations as well.

The sixth scholarly deception involves the numbers themselves. The versions of biblical translations of the New Testament that still exist today are from the fourth and fifth centuries A.D. We have no nearly complete versions of earlier periods, although we are quite certain that they did exist at one time, and may still exist in the Vatican Library and in other private locations. Sometimes fragments are all that we have in some versions. One such fragment is Papyrus 115 of Revelation, which is where the 616 idea came from. Here is an image of that, with an arrow pointing to the Greek numbers that look like XIC, and represent 600, 10, and 6, or 616:

Name:  000000.jpg
Views: 682
Size:  43.0 KB

And why is that a deception? Because that is the way in which those numbers were written in the 350s A.D., when this Papyrus was written in Greek. But that is Not the way that John of Patmos wrote those numbers in Greek! They are showings us examples from the time of Constantine the Great, Roman emperor from A.D. 306-337, who ruled the Byzantine Empire. Keep that Byzantine name in mind for just a moment. Could our scholars, and especially Biblical scholars, have pointed out that the original version did not resemble this example? Sure. But they never do. Which makes one wonder which side of the Christ-Antichrist table they sit at?

In the following chart, I have assembled examples of how the various numbers in Greek were written during different periods of time. Much like our English language, which could not be understood by someone from the Middle Ages due to changes over time, the Greek way of writing numbers has also evolved over time.

Name:  111111.png
Views: 671
Size:  11.1 KB

In the chart, the Ancient form is the one that existed prior to John of Patmos and during his time period, even if you date him anywhere from 60 A.D. to 200 A.D., this column would apply. The next is the Byzantine (remember?) of Constantine, who lived hundreds of years after John of Patmos. So, absent a time machine, the example that the scholars point out to us is deceptively wrong. Perhaps intentionally deceptive. This is for the 666, but I will show both numbers in a moment. So John of Patmos could never have written the number words that he tells us Jesus asked him to write down in anything like the Papyrus 115 style, since that form did not exist during his lifetime. That's an historical fact, and easy to confirm.

Now, just to finish this before it gets even longer, here is an image of what John of Patmos would have and did write down, both of the 666 and 616 numbers. You can confirm these with the chart I furnished above.

Click image for larger version

Name:	666_616.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	244.6 KB
ID:	52936

So, a Universal acknowledgement or Endorsement, that is available worldwide to rich, poor, free, working slaves, both great and small. That will appear on your forhead or your hand. Hmmm.

Do me one small favor here. Look up. Yes, at your computer monitor for your browser. On the left or right side you will see the 600, the X that closes out a page or program. Almost like closing out faith in one sense. And the three vertical lines? Look at the top and that is the symbol to pull down the menu. It's a hidden menu, much as the "endorsements" will not be visible to everyone - just to the users and to humanity. And the square C? Your search bar area starts with that. When you search out the truth, even though it was written down for you amost two thousand years ago.
    If we use 616, the only difference is that the search bar now becomes the blinking cursor line - also an indication of what you are focussing upon. As to them appearing on your forehead or your wrist, the light from those are on your forehead right now! Or on your wrist as you point your mouse, in a form of "endorsement" as in = this is where I wish to go, this is what I want to focus on now. So yes, we all have those, worldwide.

Now, some will claim that these associations were done only in the time since the Internet, by humans. Yes, but what's to say that they did not come up with these exact symbols because that's what was supposed to happen in order to fulfill completely a 2000 year old prophecy? Perhaps even Satan can't keep everything from happening - and, in any event, it needed someone to notice it and publish it, as we see in this post.

And the part that mankind will not be able to purchase without accepting the endorsement or mark? Digitial money takes care of that quite nicely, and Bitcoins as well. When we accept their Digital crap we have accepted and endorsed the Mark of the Beast as well.

Did Biblical scholars and commentators and translators commit these deceptions? Yes. But please recall that the Devil wishes to do his best (or rather his worst) at all times, and it is very easy to corrupt humans with temptations of all kinds.

Will we cease to use the Internet and thus endorse the Beast? Not hardly. Nobody could expect that to happen (although now I begin to have a better appreciation of the Quakers and their refusal to use "electrical" devices). But we can refuse the Digital currency that will allow the second half of that prophecy to come about. And we can refuse to have only online purchasing as our way to obtain goods and services - we must retain those physical businesses that we once loved, and get off of our butts and go out to eat instead of having it digitally delivered by some form of drone or other.

Comments? Can you share this outside of Project Avalon? Knock yourself out, but please remember to put "as Authored by Jim Duyer" or something similar to provide me with some credit. And yes, I was the first to decipher this, just as I was with most of what those two missing sections held. Like the location of Eden, evidence of the Flood dating, the truth about the twin Antichrists, the facts about the expulsion due to the actions of Cayne (Cain), who was a woman, and the spread of the two main tribes after Eden, etc. Thanks.

2. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Jim_Duyer For This Post:

Craig (15th April 2024), Ewan (15th April 2024), ExomatrixTV (14th April 2024), gini (15th April 2024), Harmony (15th April 2024), Inversion (15th April 2024), Ioneo (14th April 2024), Journeyman (15th April 2024), Mark (15th April 2024), Mark (Star Mariner) (15th April 2024), Matthew (15th April 2024), meat suit (15th April 2024), Mercedes (14th April 2024), Mike (14th April 2024), Nasu (17th April 2024), Orph (14th April 2024), pabranno (14th April 2024), palehorse (15th April 2024), ronny (14th April 2024), Sue (Ayt) (15th April 2024), Sunny (14th April 2024), Tintin (15th April 2024), wondering (14th April 2024), Yoda (15th April 2024)

3. Link to Post #2
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 129,692 times in 21,502 posts

Default Re: The Truth about 666 and the Mark of the Beast.

It is also the sum of the squares of the factorials of 2,3,4: (2!)² + (3!)² + (4!)² = 4+36+576=616.

The 616th harmonic number is the first to exceed seven.

"Earth-616" is the name used to identify the primary continuity in which most Marvel Comics' titles take place.
    Area code 616, an area code in Michigan.

Esoteric "interpretations" of 616

Kabbalah Media: "A New Life No 616"

creepy video
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 14th April 2024 at 19:59.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Harmony (15th April 2024), Inversion (15th April 2024), Ioneo (14th April 2024), Jim_Duyer (14th April 2024), Journeyman (15th April 2024), Mercedes (14th April 2024), Mike (14th April 2024), Nasu (17th April 2024), palehorse (15th April 2024), Tintin (15th April 2024), Yoda (15th April 2024)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,628 times in 1,821 posts

Sean David Morton said the universe is in the shape of a great man and we're near the heart/earth. Elena Danaan wrote the first appearance of humans in this galaxy happened in the Man system.

Encyclopedia Galactica
    Quote P144. The human genome was first seeded in the Nataru Galaxy (Milky Way) in the Man system. It’s visible in the constellation Lyra.

P148. The Man system was seeded by scientists from the Intergalactic Confederation.
    The letter 'J' in Hebrew gematria has a value of 600. The man in question could have the initials of JPF. I heard a universal form of communication is done through colors and geometric shapes which was depicted at the end of the movie 2001: A Space Odyssey.

X code

gematrix

gematrinator

gematriology
    Last edited by Inversion; 15th April 2024 at 03:23.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (27th April 2024), Harmony (15th April 2024), Jim_Duyer (15th April 2024), Mark (15th April 2024), Nasu (17th April 2024), pabranno (15th April 2024), palehorse (15th April 2024), Yoda (15th April 2024)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,683 times in 5,760 posts

Losing your work, having it seemingly wiped with deliberation is dismaying, infuriating, and mysterious.

I appreciate your posts very much. You have unique POV. You are very learned. Thank you for sharing!

It has occurred to me that the Adversary gave its mind with war and death. We cannot think our way out of the war. War like all of these anti life systems is of the mind. However, one wonders how to stop believing what the mind presents. Some have hypothesized that there is a SYSTEM of phenomenon which actively opposes us as children of the living God. It hates Life. BUT we seem to be iN the SYSTEM.

Recently, it has occurred to me that I have found a strange state of being. It happened after a kind of vision. One evening I had a sort of strange imagination. I was at that time listening to a podcast and marveling in a kind of indignation that there are SO MANY diverging points of view on every subject from the ridiculous insane through normie land to outlandish possibilities and then to the woo woo where whatever one focuses on, you find confirming and ever widening realms of warrens to synthesize. I felt SO FRUSTRATED.

My strange vision was that in front of me was a youngish man whom I will call Jesus. Why? because I had asked if Jesus is a place to contact information and here I was at the end of wanting ANY of this stuff. So Jesus told me some things. He was in clear space, tube like, a spindle like that of record players. I connected it to my interest in William Henry's discussions of a "spirit rope" of connection to the Divine. He was in the spirit rope.

How to accept all this proliferation of mind stuff going no where? KNOW it is immaterial in TRUTH. Of course people BELIEVE things because this gives us direction to make our "Mark" on experience. WE are engraving a groove of OUR experience based on OUR beliefs. It is Elatorate, it is vast, more vast than one can imagine because it is mind. Mind may NOT be such an ally as we hope. It may house our nemesis.

However, in the big picture, we have been given free will. But unless you can step back from the spin, you create a momentum FATED by past actions. He told me that every possible "thing" we pursue is making a record and we all spin them (the literal image of records stacked). When you are IN the center of the spirit rope connected to Divine and earth (in 3D), you can watch ALL the records spin with absolutely zero emotional response. He communicated that EVERY aspect we experience here is a SPIN. The spins are all stacked on the spindle of the spirit rope. You can get OFF your record. You can choose a new record. It's all just a spin. it is we who have to literally turn IN to center and meet God there to have respite from the spin.

AND with that communication, Jesus laughed uproariously and I LAUGHED uproariously REALLY in the here and now, I was so tickled by the imagery and the feeling of being in the spirit rope, just watching the spins. Also spinning what I choose. Be Cause if the spin is all there is, I can create such an outlandish one myself. Mine is that
    1. We have NO EVIL at all.... with all the ramifications of no INVERSION, no subterfuge and obfuscation.

2. We need NO middle men, no middle products, no middle solutions. The only thing we need is a strong contact with the ether which is God, which is Source, which is intelligent infinity, the Universal Force etc...

Be Cause we have the supply of the energy that creates worlds, we are no longer desperate for an external savior.

3. Trust, comfort, LOVE, surrounds us. Hyperbaric LOVE is Divine intervention flooding this plane and the astral is cleared of all artifice. We lose our minds and all the data. But no worries, WE know what we need when we need to know. We IMAGINE and know we do!

We open our hearts to the vortex that lies in our energy field. WE let a light out that is our own shine. IF we have this shine, we can spin at quite light levels. This is all astral all the time in the spin. BUT there is no INVERSION and we KNOW whom we meet. There is no war and how are we now to engage?

Once you FULLY imagine the spirit rope, one begins to be in it all the time. I first imagined it as an actual rope and in my minds eye, I held onto it for dear life. That feeling. But the imagination changed and is more elegant. the rope is now like a crystal tube that goes from "here" direct to Divine. NO middle men of the astral thought forms touch this space. I am SO COMFORTABLE in this space. I can turn any reactions to source and actually call in Holy Spirit to work on my body.

This is NOT INTELLECTUAL> It is so elegantly bypassing any NEED to spin because I am just here, just so. God is here. This is making it so easy to hear all the stories and just observe in awe the range of thoughtforms.

I expect that our saving grace will be the wiping clear of the whole astral plane. If you are in the spirit rope, it will be no issue. One was no longer attached to the spins. You can let your record go with ease.

8. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (15th April 2024), gini (15th April 2024), Harmony (15th April 2024), Inversion (26th April 2024), Journeyman (15th April 2024), Mark (15th April 2024), Matthew (15th April 2024), meat suit (15th April 2024), Nasu (17th April 2024), norman (15th April 2024), Orph (15th April 2024), pabranno (15th April 2024), palehorse (15th April 2024), Sue (Ayt) (15th April 2024), Violet3 (16th April 2024), wondering (27th April 2024), Yoda (15th April 2024)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,831 times in 1,630 posts

Hi Jim, sorry to hear that, damn!

I have a similar setup, except I use Linux on my computers, regarding the external hard drive, I keep them offline, only 1 is connected and online and it has just ordinary things I need to use normally, 1 computer is most of time not connected to any network/internet, so I doubt I would ever lose anything on my external offline drives.

We came to a point that attacks come from all sides and sometimes even under our own noses, so trust nothing is the best approach. For a matter of fact only accessing the wrong resource online it can infect your operating system and install a backdoor which isn't a virus per se, it just open a communication channel with your computer and whoever is behind it can see/hear everything you do, it is like having someone looking over your shoulder full time.

I was listening to "LFN #163 - Regenerative Agriculture and the Magic of Sovereignty Ranch w/ Mollie Engelhart" by John Bush, and in this podcast his guest made a very interesting comment about some targeting her and harassing with her digital life to the point to turn it upside down, for example the guest is a writer and right after publishing her book on Amazon, she was getting all these negative reviews, the same with her YT channel (bots commenting).. so she decided to write about it in order to evaluate the situation to find the nature of it, what she found was a bunch of marxists, leftists, commies, maoists, socialist and sympathizers, a whole bunch of this people are state owned and they are paid just to do that full time, harass people that are doing great work in exposing the real evil on earth. These minions are capable or know capable capitalist hackers that will do anything for money. We have to protect ourselves, as a former programmer I came to the conclusion, if you are online you are vulnerable, the way to be safe is to be offline, when you connect, do it lightly, I mean without all your data connected to your computers, just what is essential for what you are going to do, I often use a pen drive with usual data I need, like an encrypted password management tool (portable version of KeePassXC). Or just use Linux Tails and run everything on RAM, connect your drivers when you are offline and so forth and so on.

Ok, the above is not new to anyone here, but I am just reinforcing it because we have to mitigate these sort of "situation" and the way to do that is to restrict what we expose about ourselves online, there is no other way believe me, I had tried all sort of tools already. In the end all I had to do was to change my habits.

I wish you the best, I read your posts and threads here on PA, I like very much your work.
    Last edited by palehorse; 15th April 2024 at 10:45.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (15th April 2024), Jim_Duyer (16th April 2024), Journeyman (15th April 2024), Mark (15th April 2024), Matthew (15th April 2024), meat suit (15th April 2024), Nasu (17th April 2024), pabranno (15th April 2024), wondering (27th April 2024), Yoda (15th April 2024)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member pabranno's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,763 times in 321 posts

Jim, I agree wholeheartedly with Palehorse…. I very much like your work🤗

Pamela

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to pabranno For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (15th April 2024), Jim_Duyer (16th April 2024), Journeyman (15th April 2024), Mark (15th April 2024), Matthew (15th April 2024), Nasu (17th April 2024), palehorse (16th April 2024), wondering (27th April 2024)

13. Link to Post #7
    Costa Rica Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Inversion (here)
    Sean David Morton said the universe is in the shape of a great man and we're near the heart/earth. Elena Danaan wrote the first appearance of humans in this galaxy happened in the Man system.

Encyclopedia Galactica
    Quote P144. The human genome was first seeded in the Nataru Galaxy (Milky Way) in the Man system. It’s visible in the constellation Lyra.

P148. The Man system was seeded by scientists from the Intergalactic Confederation.
    The letter 'J' in Hebrew gematria has a value of 600. The man in question could have the initials of JPF. I heard a universal form of communication is done through colors and geometric shapes which was depicted at the end of the movie 2001: A Space Odyssey.

X code

gematrix

gematrinator

gematriology
    Did you mean the AntiChrist itself when you refer to the man?
    There are two major ones, and of course there will be a great many minor Antichrists as we go along on our journey.

I was going to put this in another post, but I can mention it briefly here -
    In the OT we find that a Man of Perdition will arise. The word Perdition is the same one used in Hebrew to indicate the city of perdition or ON, which in the Greek Name is Heliopolis.

Joseph's father in law and his Egyptian wife were both priests at On. And what is the focus of worship there? The two Obelisks of Ra. RA us also worshiped by some high degree Masons.

Now in the New Testament when Jesus tells us that the Man or Men of Perdition will be standing in a place where they do not belong (The Mark version not Matthew), they must be moved, right?

And so where were they moved to and by whom? One is now in London and the other in New York City, they are called the Cleopatra needles and they were moved there by the Masons, at great expense.

So these are the Men of Perdition that are now standing in a place where they did not belong - they represent the focus of the Satanic worship, and thus these AntiChrist twins, associated with the 666 since they both were at the forefront of Internet technology, which carries the symbols of the beast as I explained above, these twins are your "man", except that they represent groups of men, led by Masons, in London and New York.

Now, as for the place where they will gather to begin the final war at the end of days, Jesus tells us that it is in the center or middle. The middle of the USA is the area near Devils Tower, which was named by Masons, and in the UK it is in an area in the center where Witches first arose - I lost my research and can't recall that name off the tip of my tongue. See how everything lines up? That's why they took my work away.

In the end times, the sons of Satan and his Earthly manifestation in RA, worshiped by some Masons and others will gather for Armageddon at that point in the center.

We will fight them for three and a half years and then the Second Coming.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jim_Duyer For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (15th April 2024), Inversion (15th April 2024), Mark (15th April 2024), Matthew (15th April 2024), Nasu (17th April 2024), pabranno (16th April 2024), palehorse (16th April 2024), wondering (27th April 2024)

15. Link to Post #8
    Costa Rica Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Delight = Thank you for your kind comments. I sense that you are deeply connected, and I salute your wisdom. We will not be able to rely upon others - unfortunately we will need to fight that great spiritual battle one more time. We have done this before, and perhaps many times. The last time we lost, when Enki was defeated by Enlil. But we are still here, and will keep on fighting till the end.
    In all of the messages from others on other worlds that I have deciphered and studied, one thing stands out clearly - we are the only one noted to have had Jesus. The others state a belief in the Creator God, but none needed Jesus to set the scene and prepare us for the battles ahead as he did. So we are indeed blessed and perhaps either needy or special in some sense. Those who have no Christian beliefs can simply consider it our response to a landing of extraterrestrials bent on enslaving us fully, and fight along with us.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jim_Duyer For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (27th April 2024), Journeyman (15th April 2024), Mark (15th April 2024), Nasu (17th April 2024), palehorse (16th April 2024), wondering (27th April 2024)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,628 times in 1,821 posts

Yes, I was referring to the antichrist. In Egyptian tombs there's an antechamber before the main one in a similar logic as Christ consciousness & antichrist consciouness. David Paulides wrote a book called Missing 411: The Devil is in the Details about a lot of people who go missing in locations called devil or Satan. Terry Lovelace wrote Incident at Devil's Den about an abduction. He also wrote a follow up book Devil's Den: The Reckoning.

Dulce Wars
    Quote P149. The race of aliens in Dulce are called Draculians which is another name for Satan or Devil.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (15th April 2024), Jim_Duyer (16th April 2024), Journeyman (15th April 2024), Mark (15th April 2024), Nasu (17th April 2024), palehorse (16th April 2024)

19. Link to Post #10
    Costa Rica Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thank you very much Palehorse. Yes, I began to suspect that a keylogger had been placed on one machine. I had closed down my website due to attacks and I have some very good virus protection but no luck in getting rid of it. The thing is, the same people that write the BIOS work for government projects and they can put anything they want in the way of backdoors - even at the factory. I'm fairly sure it was Mossad, to give you a hint.
    Then when I booted the other computer up to get some repair software, files on there were removed. So it's not just my IP, since at that time I had two of them - one on each for the Satellite and the fiber optic, it was anything or anyone connected to the sequence of searches that I had done.
    I am moving on to other projects that really need attention. Perhaps it was for the best - the OT and NT are very dark and deep holes to get lost in - very confusing stuff there.
    I do still believe that a false flag operation that will direct us to look at Apophis and prepare for its close call in April of 2029 is a ruse - the real one is not this 370 meter chunk of rock but rather the 1999 AN10 that will strike in August of 2027 and hit in the Levantine Sea, where I mentioned in a prior post there is a huge deposit of natural gas being exploited. It's a big one - 1900 meters.
    And the place where it will strike is located at a special spot. On Goggle you can find it at 33.33.33.33 North Latitude and 33.33.33.33 East (I think) Longitude. Yes, designed to take out Israel and most of the Levant, and designed to hit where it would hurt Christians the most. And the 33 is another interesting association.

Before long I will post the template that allows anyone to translate paleo-Hebrew into Sumerian - you can unravel all of the secrets of the Bible and those misunderstood or unable to translate Hapox words. That's how I learned the Cain was a female, and that she responded when Abel attacked her, and that the wood that the Ark was made of was "dry".
    Yes, he was telling Noah, a non boat-builder to use dry wood. Lot's of other goodies - I had 900 some pages done.

Thanks again.

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Jim_Duyer For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (15th April 2024), Inversion (15th April 2024), Journeyman (15th April 2024), Mark (15th April 2024), meat suit (15th April 2024), Nasu (17th April 2024), palehorse (16th April 2024), Sunny (15th April 2024), wondering (27th April 2024)

21. Link to Post #11
    Costa Rica Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Inversion (here)
    Yes, I was referring to the antichrist. In Egyptian tombs there's an antechamber before the main one in a similar logic as Christ consciousness & antichrist consciouness. David Paulides wrote a book called Missing 411: The Devil is in the Details about a lot of people who go missing in locations called devil or Satan. Terry Lovelace wrote Incident at Devil's Den about an abduction. He also wrote a follow up book Devil's Den: The Reckoning.

Dulce Wars
    Quote P149. The race of aliens in Dulce are called Draculians which is another name for Satan or Devil.
    Well, at least I didn't lose my work that tells us where the good and bad ones come from. But that's not done yet.
    Thanks for your comment - I really enjoy David Paulides work. More now that he has finally uttered the dreaded word "aliens".
    I agree - names don't matter, positions do. And Devils aliens, whatever - evil has had many names.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jim_Duyer For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (15th April 2024), Inversion (15th April 2024), Journeyman (15th April 2024), Mark (15th April 2024), Nasu (17th April 2024), palehorse (16th April 2024), wondering (27th April 2024), Yoda (26th April 2024)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,243 times in 1,148 posts

Quote Posted by Jim_Duyer (here)
    Happy Sunday again. Even if you have no Judeo-Christian beliefs to speak of, this should help to once and for all settle the idea of the Mark of the Beast, 666.
    Jim,

I'm really sorry to hear about the loss of your work. I've greatly enjoyed the work you've shared, it's been a pleasure to see original research shared as you have with us. I wish there was something I could do to help, but from your account it looks like you've done what can be done, there are maybe some services that go right to the raw data on the hard drive, but I've no experience of using them or what the likely results would be. I'm glad you're forging ahead in any case. More power to you!

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    It is also the sum of the squares of the factorials of 2,3,4: (2!)² + (3!)² + (4!)² = 4+36+576=616.

The 616th harmonic number is the first to exceed seven.

"Earth-616" is the name used to identify the primary continuity in which most Marvel Comics' titles take place.
    [LIST][*]Multiverse of Madness MCU = 616 Confirmed! Full Implications! | Inside Marvel

Area code 616, an area code in Michigan.
    The 616th prime number is 4547...

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (15th April 2024), Inversion (15th April 2024), Jim_Duyer (15th April 2024), Mark (15th April 2024), Nasu (17th April 2024), palehorse (16th April 2024), wondering (27th April 2024), Yoda (26th April 2024)

25. Link to Post #13
    Slovenia Avalon Member
    Thanks

I believe this classic video from newearth youtube creator fits in good with this topic. The electronic gadgets are a huge issue in influencing people's minds and behaviour. I dont know why this video was removed from her channel, thankfully someone else uploaded it. Game-changer, I believe.
    Just on note that I got called to erase my google account, I am already not using a smart phone...have downed my computer use for more than 90% and will be making additional cuts in the future.
    No birth.
    No death.
    No bondage.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Docim369 For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (27th April 2024), Inversion (26th April 2024), Yoda (26th April 2024)

27. Link to Post #14
    Costa Rica Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Docim369 (here)
    I believe this classic video from newearth youtube creator fits in good with this topic. The electronic gadgets are a huge issue in influencing people's minds and behaviour. I dont know why this video was removed from her channel, thankfully someone else uploaded it. Game-changer, I believe.
    Just on note that I got called to erase my google account, I am already not using a smart phone...have downed my computer use for more than 90% and will be making additional cuts in the future.
    Thank you for sharing that - seems to be on topic for me. I have not had a cell phone for over 20 years, and gave up all social media except for this excellent forum. I even took down my website of 15 years. Not because of the beast, but because it seems to be how they are reaching us, and molding us. Towards what shape I am not sure. Anyone else notice that after watching a video or two on youtube you suddenly begin to feel listless and drifting, with less intensity of purpose? Yes, that's what they are doing.

It's time for heroes to arise - and I am now working on kindling that idea.

PS Slovenia is one of the places that I would love to visit. That whole area is just packed with history back to the Neanderthal. One of the earliest pieces of pottery that I translated was a piece from along the Danube - Drava river basins and it said "the swimming is better on this side of the river, but fishing is much better on the far side". It was supposedly (the skill of writing and using syllabary alphabets) brought to the area by a group of three women, traveling from as far as the border of Spain and France in the mountains. Pre-Celts this would have been - somewhere around 7000 years ago.
    Last edited by Jim_Duyer; 26th April 2024 at 20:25.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jim_Duyer For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (27th April 2024), Inversion (26th April 2024), samsdice (27th April 2024), Sunny (27th April 2024), wondering (27th April 2024), Yoda (26th April 2024)

+ Reply to Thread