Thread: Misconceptions About 911

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,583 times in 5,817 posts

Default Misconceptions About 911

(This is from my Facebook friend Jeff Prager, and he has asked that we share it far and wide if it resonates as true. To me, it is very compelling.)

Misconceptions About 911
    by Jeff Prager

There are more misconceptions about 911 then I can shake a stick at.

For that very reason I published a magazine style 220 page-spread free eBook on this issue.

It has 440 eight and half by eleven pages with almost 100 photostatic copies of documents, depositions, banking data, faxes and contracts and over 50 rarely seen and very large high quality images of ground zero.

I published a second eBook examining the connections between 911 and the SubPrime crisis. They are directly connected and the media isn't discussing this. The book carefully examines those connections.

I published a third eBook that examines the forensic financial issues more closely.

ALL of these books use publicly available information from Federal Civil and Criminal Law Suits, Securities and Exchange Commission Proclamations and Federal Reserve Working Papers. I haven't seen anyone examine this issue from this perspective although there are several current law suits though they're relatively unknown.

This evidence is NOT discussed in public by the American media and it's not even discussed on truther web sites. You have to dig deep to find it and it's difficult to find. If you think you know who was responsible for 911 you probably do not unless you're fully aware of the following:

1. The QRS11 Gyro Chip

2. Smacsonic®Smactane

3. The NASA Dryden Controlled Impact Demonstration

4. SEC Act 12(2)k quietly invoked on 911 for the first time in history

5. The Federal Reserve Fails

Read about these very complicated and compelling issues or remain ignorant of the real facts surrounding 911.

Book 1
    Who, How and most importantly, Why:
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/16017306/911...20Unedited.pdf

Book 2
    911 and the SubPrime Crisis:
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/16017306/Boo...20Complete.pdf

Book 3
    A forensic financial investigation:
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/16017306/Seven-email.pdf

2. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

aikisaw (1st February 2011), AlkaMyst (21st February 2011), Annacarl (4th March 2011), dan i el (30th January 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (8th March 2011), Fred259 (29th January 2011), hohoemi (26th January 2011), Icecold (4th March 2011), iceni tribe (31st January 2011), Ixopoborn (27th January 2011), Jean-Luc (3rd March 2011), jorr lundstrom (4th March 2011), kudzy (31st January 2011), Lord Sidious (4th March 2011), Neal (21st February 2011), Patrish (4th March 2011), RedeZra (31st January 2011), sister (4th March 2011), str8thinker (4th March 2011), strevane (7th August 2011), sygh (6th March 2011), write4change (27th January 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Great Britain Avalon Member Fred259's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,329 times in 509 posts

Default Re: Misconceptions About 911

Overview 9/11 - 19 Arabs or Bankers & Gangsters?

We tend to associate 9/11 with Iraq and Afghanistan. Yes these wars happened. But was 9/11 cover for a vast gold "fractionally created" futures scam?

It’s suggested that 14,000 tons of “thin air gold “ was generated to keep the price of gold low. This was necessary because not enough physical gold is available, to make good all the futures held by the banks.

The FBI had compleated an investigating into this corruption and key gangsters from the Federal Reserve (including Alan Greenspan) JP Morgan, Chase Manhattan, Citigroup, Goldman Sachs and Deutsche Bank were involved in a pending lawsuit.

All the evidence held by the FBI was contained on the 23rd floor of WTC 1 ready for the court case on or 9th October 2001 a KEY DATE. These gangsters don’t do paper shredders they just take out the whole building.

$240 billion in fraudulent bonds was due to be paid the next day September 12th 2001.

The People of America, your Gold stolen by Bankers is hidden under the runway of Zurich Airport.

The People of the Philippines, Your Gold stolen by Marcos is hidden in Vault No 88-RW-RP under the runway of Kloten Airport. (Switzerland)

It’s suggested that Mohammed Atta is a CIA / Mossad double agent and is alive and well, and living in Florida.

Key conspirators in the crime of the century George H.W. Bush (Snr), Swiss and German bankers.

Seven Raytheon engineers who developed remote flight control systems are dead. Slaughtered using the very technology they created, on a skyline tour of New York City.

Sarah McClendon: “ What will the people do if they ever find out the truth about Iraq-gate and Iran contra?

George HW Bush: “Sarah, if the American people ever find out what we have done, they will chase us down the street and lynch us”

Ronald Regan: “If such a story gets out, we’ll all be hanging by our thumbs in front of the White House.”

“The revelation that almost every high ranking elected and non-elected appointed official in the US and global governing racket has had or does have some level of connection, direct complicity or entanglement in the very complicated and convoluted events that both preceded and followed the events of 9/11 indicate with much clarity that a new investigation is not going to be forthcoming, ever”. – Jeff Prager. Author.

Thank's Dennis, I agree with your title “Misconceptions about 9/11”.
    Last edited by Fred259; 21st February 2011 at 13:21.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Fred259 For This Post:

777 (6th March 2011), AlkaMyst (21st February 2011), Annacarl (4th March 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (8th March 2011), fifi (4th March 2011), Icecold (4th March 2011), Lord Sidious (4th March 2011), str8thinker (4th March 2011), strevane (7th August 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,990 times in 1,091 posts

Good work Fred you got it together mate, well done.

Thanks Dennis, to both of you for this work.

6. Link to Post #4
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Quote Posted by Fred259 (here)
    Overview 9/11 - 19 Arabs or Bankers & Gangsters?

We tend to associate 9/11 with Iraq and Afghanistan. Yes these wars happened. But was 9/11 cover for a vast gold "fractionally created" futures scam?

It’s suggested that 14,000 tons of “thin air gold “ was generated to keep the price of gold low. This was necessary because not enough physical gold is available, to make good all the futures held by the banks.

The FBI had compleated an investigating into this corruption and key gangsters from the Federal Reserve (including Alan Greenspan) JP Morgan, Chase Manhattan, Citigroup, Goldman Sachs and Deutsche Bank were involved in a pending lawsuit.

All the evidence held by the FBI was contained on the 23rd floor of WTC 1 ready for the court case on or 9th October 2001 a KEY DATE. These gangsters don’t do paper shredders they just take out the whole building.

$240 billion in fraudulent bonds was due to be paid the next day September 12th 2001.

The People of America, your Gold stolen by Bankers is hidden under the runway of Zurich Airport.

The People of the Philippines, Your Gold stolen by Marcos is hidden in Vault No 88-RW-RP under the runway of Kloten Airport. (Switzerland)

It’s suggested that Mohammed Atta is a CIA / Mossad double agent and is alive and well, and living in Florida.

Key conspirators in the crime of the century George H.W. Bush (Snr), Swiss and German bankers.

Seven Raytheon engineers who developed remote flight control systems are dead. Slaughtered using the very technology they created, on a skyline tour of New York City.

Sarah McClendon: “ What will the people do if they ever find out the truth about Iraq-gate and Iran contra?

George HW Bush: “Sarah, if the American people ever find out what we have done, they will chase us down the street and lynch us”

Ronald Regan: “If such a story gets out, we’ll all be hanging by our thumbs in front of the White House.”

“The revelation that almost every high ranking elected and non-elected appointed official in the US and global governing racket has had or does have some level of connection, direct complicity or entanglement in the very complicated and convoluted events that both preceded and followed the events of 9/11 indicate with much clarity that a new investigation is not going to be forthcoming, ever”. – Jeff Prager. Author.

Thank's Dennis, I agree with your title “Misconceptions about 9/11”.
    I want to show you guys the epitomy of evil. Do NOT watch this if you are feeling down, it will make you VERY angry.

The pilot episode for the FOX series "The Lone Gunmen" Which first aired on March 4, 2001.
    Last edited by Lord Sidious; 4th March 2011 at 10:05.

7. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,605 times in 228 posts

Quote Posted by Lord Sidious (here)
    I want to show you guys the epitomy of evil. Do NOT watch this if you are feeling down, it will make you VERY angry.
    I'm not sure anger is a very useful emotion Lord Sid.

8. Link to Post #6
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Quote Posted by perfectresonance (here)
    Quote Posted by Lord Sidious (here)
    I'm not sure anger is a very useful emotion Lord Sid.
    It can be, it depends on the context.

9. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,531 times in 811 posts

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    (This is from my Facebook friend Jeff Prager, and he has asked that we share it far and wide if it resonates as true. To me, it is very compelling.)

Misconceptions About 911
    by Jeff Prager

There are more misconceptions about 911 then I can shake a stick at.

For that very reason I published a magazine style 220 page-spread free eBook on this issue.

It has 440 eight and half by eleven pages with almost 100 photostatic copies of documents, depositions, banking data, faxes and contracts and over 50 rarely seen and very large high quality images of ground zero.

I published a second eBook examining the connections between 911 and the SubPrime crisis. They are directly connected and the media isn't discussing this. The book carefully examines those connections.

I published a third eBook that examines the forensic financial issues more closely.

ALL of these books use publicly available information from Federal Civil and Criminal Law Suits, Securities and Exchange Commission Proclamations and Federal Reserve Working Papers. I haven't seen anyone examine this issue from this perspective although there are several current law suits though they're relatively unknown.

This evidence is NOT discussed in public by the American media and it's not even discussed on truther web sites. You have to dig deep to find it and it's difficult to find. If you think you know who was responsible for 911 you probably do not unless you're fully aware of the following:

1. The QRS11 Gyro Chip

2. Smacsonic®Smactane

3. The NASA Dryden Controlled Impact Demonstration

4. SEC Act 12(2)k quietly invoked on 911 for the first time in history

5. The Federal Reserve Fails

Read about these very complicated and compelling issues or remain ignorant of the real facts surrounding 911.

Book 1
    Who, How and most importantly, Why:
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/16017306/911...20Unedited.pdf

Book 2
    911 and the SubPrime Crisis:
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/16017306/Boo...20Complete.pdf

Book 3
    A forensic financial investigation:
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/16017306/Seven-email.pdf
    I know it is rather some time ago but would you still have a copy of these books which you could share please Dennis?

Or has anyone else the copies?
    Normal..!

+ Reply to Thread