+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast

Thread: World Peace

1. Link to Post #1
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

Default World Peace

I'd like to start a conversation about something that came to me in a flash a few weeks ago.
    What would it take to have true and lasting peace on this planet. What attitudes would have to change, what principles would we have to adopt to make it work.
    Upon contemplation, this is what came to me:

THE CONSTITUTION FOR WORLD PEACE

All human beings are creations of One Source and thereby certain rights are bestowed upon them by virtue of birth alone. These rights shall be administered with the highest sense of honor and duty to ensure the equal, unbiased and fair treatment of all. To further ensure the granting of these rights it is declared that no individual, group, special interest lobby or any other sub-grouping, whether overt or covert, shall attain a proportion of any goods, property, chattel or contracts of any description greater than the sum of the individuals and their basic allotment would allow within those sub-groups until such time when all human beings have been allotted their basic needs according to the rights described herein.

All human beings by virtue of birth have a basic and fundamental right to happiness and freedom. To ensure the complete freedom to choose happiness: shelter, food, clothing, transportation, medical care, education, employment, and sundry items to facilitate the pursuit of entertainment, pastimes and hobbies that may be coveted from birth to death are deemed to be the right of every individual. All of the above shall be provided as best the human production capacity will allow.

All human beings have the right to total access to all information, without censure, restriction, exemption or omission.

All human beings have the right to the security of person and to whatever reasonable degree of privacy that person may wish to maintain.

All human beings have the right to dignity and respect at all times. No human being, for whatever reason, shall be held against their will, sanctioned in any way or otherwise subject to punitive measures.

All human beings are equal. No individual or sub-group shall have authority over any other individual or sub-group, without exception. All common decisions must be made by consensus, without exception.

All human beings have the right to anonymity. No human being or sub-group shall be singled out, distinguished, characterized, maligned or otherwise brought to the attention of others without their consent.

All human beings have the right to live, without exception.

All human beings are completely free to think, say or do whatever they wish, at any time, for any reason so long as the rights of all other individuals, as outlined above, are respected and upheld throughout.

All human beings have the right to come and go anywhere and everywhere at any time without restriction, provided all other rights discussed herein are observed.

I know it sounds naive. I know it seems impossible to implement. I know there seems to be no way to make a peaceful transition to such a radical ideology. But the point is that something like this has to be ready to be presented to the people when the collapse occurs or we will just pick up the pieces and continue on from where we left off. And that would only lead us right back to another catastrophe in the future.

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

9eagle9 (3rd February 2011), All is one (22nd April 2022), Corncrake (9th February 2011), danceblackcatdance (17th June 2012), DeDukshyn (25th June 2012), Dennis Leahy (14th February 2011), Icare (22nd April 2023), Kryztian (23rd April 2022), Lefty Dave (9th February 2011), Maia Gabrial (15th September 2011), meeradas (8th February 2011), moais (12th February 2011), penn (11th February 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (15th September 2011), sdv (11th July 2013), soleil (19th November 2012), Tane Mahuta (4th September 2011), ThresholdRising (12th July 2013), UnrealDreams (25th June 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

Default Re: World Peace

It's not Naive. A constitution serves a purpose of making an agreement to an ideal out of your own free will. No one forces you to abide by it. A constituition like the you posted avove should come naturally to us. If were ever allowed to be natural.

Consider it a sort of agreement. Even a sacred agreement. Anyone can volunteer to form the body of the constitution but one thing always remains the place. Here's the AGREED upon terms, either accept them or not. While the constitution may be fluid and open to negotiation if soemone really resists the precepts of it , forgetting THEY helped form the body of the agreement, they have the free will to go elsewhere.

In that way you are making the constitution and agreement with yourself. If one violates it they've violated their own precepts and no one else is to blame.

If people abided by the agreement they made out of their own free will, there would be no need for laws. Inevitably you will get someone who resents the agreement even though they helped to form it and that's fine. They are free to leave the agreement and the organization out of their own free will. And maybe that should be part of a constitution too.

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

"In that way you are making the constitution and agreement with yourself. If one violates it they've violated their own precepts and no one else is to blame."

I really like how you put that. I was afraid that would not be recognized.

"If people abided by the agreement they made out of their own free will, there would be no need for laws"

exactly my view
    Thanks

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

All is one (22nd April 2022), Maia Gabrial (15th September 2011), meeradas (27th June 2019), Tane Mahuta (4th September 2011), ThresholdRising (12th July 2013)

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

I agree that we have to begin to think about these things, otherwise it will be the same thing with a different name or faces. Unfortunately, we have been brainwashed to believe that the idea of a Utopia is pollyanna and not realistic. So congratulations to you and Wade Frazier for beginning to put these ideas out there.

We are beginning to understand that in order to see it that you have to first believe it at a core level. I personally feel that we all need to begin to reprogram ourselves so that we can begin to believe that an honest, just and abundant society is possible.

I also truly believe that the Universe will be now supporting Unity consciousness, so it will be easier to let go of fear and lack.

Thanks Ernie and take off the glasses. This is such an open and heartfelt subject and the glasses make it appear you are hiding.
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

All is one (22nd April 2022), danceblackcatdance (17th June 2012), Ernie Nemeth (7th February 2011), Marianne (15th September 2011), Tane Mahuta (4th September 2011), ThresholdRising (12th July 2013)

8. Link to Post #5
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Hey guys, before you get too far with a constitution, go find the meaning of the word constitutor.

9. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lord Sidious (here)
    Hey guys, before you get too far with a constitution, go find the meaning of the word constitutor.
    Hi, Oh Lord Sidius,
    Constitution: The act of establishing, making or setting up; the mode in which a state or society is organized; the manner in which sovereign power is distributed; arrangement, composition, law, legislation, production, structure

Constitutor: individual or group that creates something, component of

I fail to see your point. However, if it is better to call it a declaration, a bill, a piece of legislation, or a hopeful or helpful suggestion, that is fine with me.
    It is not its title that is important, it is the ideas and the articles it constitutes that does.

Thanks for the input.
    Peace
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

All is one (22nd April 2022), Tane Mahuta (4th September 2011), ThresholdRising (12th July 2013), ulli (17th June 2012)

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    Hi, Oh Lord Sidius,
    Constitution: The act of establishing, making or setting up; the mode in which a state or society is organized; the manner in which sovereign power is distributed; arrangement, composition, law, legislation, production, structure

I fail to see your point. However, if it is better to call it a declaration, a bill, a piece of legislation, or a hopeful or helpful suggestion, that is fine with me.
    It is not its title that is important, it is the ideas and the articles it constitutes that does.

Thanks for the input.
    Peace
    CONSTITUTOR, civil law. He who promised by a simple pact to pay the debt of another; and this is always a principal obligation. Inst. 4, 6, 9.

A Law Dictionary, Adapted to the Constitution and Laws of the United States. By John Bouvier. Published 1856.

http://legal-dictionary.thefreedicti...om/Constitutor

12. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,961 times in 687 posts

Selfishness kills all. Until we collectively eliminate it and substitute the universal will in its place, we'll always be in the same quandry.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lost Soul For This Post:

All is one (22nd April 2022), Tane Mahuta (4th September 2011), ThresholdRising (12th July 2013)

14. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

I guess your theory is assuming the fact that we were put here with a good intention and not put here to be punished .. which has an equal possibility to be true ...

How do you know you haven't committed some kind of crime in a different form and this is the prison you have been sent to and the age you live to is your sentence.
    Being offended is for people not smart enough to make a logical retort. myself 2009

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Loki For This Post:

All is one (22nd April 2022), Tane Mahuta (4th September 2011), ThresholdRising (12th July 2013)

16. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Hi Loki,

Quote Posted by Loki (here)
    I guess your theory is assuming the fact that we were put here with a good intention and not put here to be punished .. which has an equal possibility to be true ...

How do you know you haven't committed some kind of crime in a different form and this is the prison you have been sent to and the age you live to is your sentence.
    I assume only one thing, really - that we are all of one source and so we all should share the same rights.
    I can only know what my self feels. That I am in a prison? Perhaps, but if I am then it is of my own design.

Peace
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

17. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

9eagle9 (11th February 2011), All is one (22nd April 2022), danceblackcatdance (17th June 2012), Lord Sidious (9th February 2011), penn (11th February 2011), sdv (11th July 2013), Tane Mahuta (4th September 2011), ThresholdRising (12th July 2013)

18. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

That is a possibility that has crossed my mind on occasion.
    But then you are the trickster, no?

Hi Loki,

I assume only one thing, really - that we are all of one source and so we all should share the same rights.
    I can only know what my self feels. That I am in a prison? Perhaps, but if I am then it is of my own design.

Peace
    An excellent answer Ernie.

19. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,137 times in 500 posts

Greetings Ernie,
    enjoyed your post...and hope someday the ideals you shared will become reality here.

I wanna say 'don't hold your breath' , L O L, but I really don't want to spoil the moment...
    they are such good thoughts...and everything begins with thought.
    Thanks for yours.
    Blessings

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lefty Dave For This Post:

All is one (22nd April 2022), Ernie Nemeth (9th February 2011), Tane Mahuta (4th September 2011), ThresholdRising (12th July 2013)

21. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Hello Lefty Dave,

I'm turning blue in the face as we speak!

Please have a look at Wade Fraser's thread for an understanding of just how difficult it is even to concieve of such a lofty concept.
    WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet (I was hoping that would show up as a link, but...)
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-Healed-Planet

Given our present understandings in this society, of course such ideals are virtually impossible. But remember, the PTB are witholding a treasure trove of information that would in fact allow for us to expand our worldview to the point where it would be not only possible, but highly likely. Advanced humans already uphold many of these articles in their daily lives. I'm sure there are more than a few on this site alone.

Peace
    Last edited by Ernie Nemeth; 11th February 2011 at 05:21. Reason: spelling, insert link

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

All is one (22nd April 2022), danceblackcatdance (17th June 2012), Lefty Dave (10th February 2011), penn (11th February 2011), Tane Mahuta (4th September 2011), ThresholdRising (12th July 2013)

23. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Dear Ba ba ra,

HTML Code:
    Thanks Ernie and take off the glasses. This is such an open and heartfelt subject and the glasses make it appear you are hiding.
    Took your advice. Thanks for the suggestion. I think you were right on with that one.

Peace

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Tane Mahuta (4th September 2011), ThresholdRising (12th July 2013)

25. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Hello Lost Soul,

You said:
    Quote Selfishness kills all. Until we collectively eliminate it and substitute the universal will in its place, we'll always be in the same quandry.
    What if we turned that around: Selflessness uplifts all. Once we collectively create it and return to the universal will, we'll forever remain in peace and harmony.

How's that? Can you dream it, can you hold it your mind? Can you agree to share the idea with others? If you can, then we are well on our way to accomplishing what today seems like an impossibility. Not only is it possible, it is natural and it is normal. We have just been conditioned to believe otherwise.

Peace

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

9eagle9 (11th February 2011), All is one (22nd April 2022), Lord Sidious (11th February 2011), meeradas (1st March 2011), penn (4th March 2011), Tane Mahuta (4th September 2011), ThresholdRising (12th July 2013)

27. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Selfishness is a symptom of some sort of lack. Fear. Fear of not having needs fulfilled. Or needs have not been fulfilled. I really don't know that many truly selfish people. Granted the few I've encountered were self absorbed enough to be their own black hole..ha ha . But I'm not sure selfishness is to account for the worlds woes, as the people who express it are really just expressing the heart of the problem. Lack. Most of exhibit these symptoms seem to have basic needs fulfilled so there's a lack on an emotional level. So perhaps a plan of helping other peoples fear of lack. Helping cure the wounds they are carrying that gives them that perception can be cured. I know lots of people who want to help with that but are afraid to put themselves forward for fear of rejection or sounding polly anna.

Over generosity is not really an answer either. I've met far too many people who masked their self absorption with overt display of generosity to put people under obligation to them. A covert way of feeding the ego.

I like self centeredness myself.

28. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

If I thought that I'd have to wonder what sort of extreme woundedness is going on inside of me to make me think that I d need that sort of punishment. And if I were that wounded perhaps I'd attract that sort of punishment? People who carried buried guilt whether it was thier own or imposed on them walk through life expecting a punishment whether its deserved or not. Crime is a matter of judgment. Who gets to decide what is a crime and what isn't?

I'm curious how that perception rose that this is a prison and this time we live in is a punishment? And would that perception begin to generate a feeling of lack that would lead to the selfishness we spoke of. Me, personally, I couldn't veiw this point in time as a punishment unless I had an extreme attachment to the old order of things.

29. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,222 times in 324 posts

Hi, Oh Lord Sidius,

Thanks for the input.
    Peace
    Ernie Nemeth, may want to consider aquiring a "Blacks Law Dictionary" remember when in a court room words have different meanings.
    "AMOR", Familia!

Seek "KNOWLEDGE" from Cradle to the Grave!!! quote, Dr. Malachi Z. York

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PHARAOH For This Post:

Lord Sidious (11th February 2011), Tane Mahuta (4th September 2011), ThresholdRising (12th July 2013)

31. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Lol. There's a certain truth to that . But since the courts don't use Black's Law terminology in its proper context, the general population is hard pressed to accept it. I'm thinking we need to become above the law. If you know what I mean.

32. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

So, how to begin to visualize World Peace? ..... I think most of us on this forum understand how important "what we think and we say" are in our process of creating. But also, most of us forget this in our minute by minute experiences and exchanges with others.

For example: every time we say a utopian state is impossible - we are making that idea more concrete. On the other hand, it's been my experience that it's not enough to say "I believe in abundance for all and that world peace is possible" if you really don't believe it at a core level (because most of us now understand the 'biology of belief' and how it also effects our reality - see Bruce Liption videos). And it is difficult to believe in World Peace and abundance when the world we live in isn't reflecting that back to us. For example, it's hard to say I believe in abundance, and really believe it at a core level, when you've been struggling financially for most of your life and never getting ahead. Or it would be difficult for people living in 3rd World countries to even wrap their minds around those ideas when every day they are facing starvation and war.

I've played with this some and have found this thought works for many: If we can say in honesty "I want to get to the point where I believe and see that we all live in World Peace and abundance." So, if enough of us could think this and say this daily, perhaps this could have an effect. And eventually we could take it to the next level

We could dispute why we've been put here for a very long time. The important thing to me is not "why" we've been put here, but what we're going with that time. For example: Take a man in prison who was wrongly accused. He can spend that time hating the people and system that did this to him - or he can use that time reading, meditating and and trying to help shift the other inmates to make the place they are stuck in a more pleasant one.
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

9eagle9 (11th February 2011), rgray222 (16th April 2023), sdv (11th July 2013), Tane Mahuta (4th September 2011), ThresholdRising (12th July 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast