+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast

Thread: World Peace

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

Default Re: World Peace

Yepper, when we start feeling peace and unity within our selves we have something to draw and create and visualize from to project outwardly. How does one envision peace for others if they've never had it for themselves?

Quote Posted by Ba-ba-Ra (here)
    So, how to begin to visualize World Peace? ..... I think most of us on this forum understand how important "what we think and we say" are in our process of creating. But also, most of us forget this in our minute by minute experiences and exchanges with others.

For example: every time we say a utopian state is impossible - we are making that idea more concrete. On the other hand, it's been my experience that it's not enough to say "I believe in abundance for all and that world peace is possible" if you really don't believe it at a core level (because most of us now understand the 'biology of belief' and how it also effects our reality - see Bruce Liption videos). And it is difficult to believe in World Peace and abundance when the world we live in isn't reflecting that back to us. For example, it's hard to say I believe in abundance, and really believe it at a core level, when you've been struggling financially for most of your life and never getting ahead. Or it would be difficult for people living in 3rd World countries to even wrap their minds around those ideas when every day they are facing starvation and war.

I've played with this some and have found this thought works for many: If we can say in honesty "I want to get to the point where I believe and see that we all live in World Peace and abundance." So, if enough of us could think this and say this daily, perhaps this could have an effect. And eventually we could take it to the next level

We could dispute why we've been put here for a very long time. The important thing to me is not "why" we've been put here, but what we're going with that time. For example: Take a man in prison who was wrongly accused. He can spend that time hating the people and system that did this to him - or he can use that time reading, meditating and and trying to help shift the other inmates to make the place they are stuck in a more pleasant one.

2. Link to Post #22
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Quote Posted by PHARAOH (here)
    Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    Quote Posted by Lord Sidious (here)
    Hey guys, before you get too far with a constitution, go find the meaning of the word constitutor.
    Hi, Oh Lord Sidius,
    Constitution: The act of establishing, making or setting up; the mode in which a state or society is organized; the manner in which sovereign power is distributed; arrangement, composition, law, legislation, production, structure

Constitutor: individual or group that creates something, component of

I fail to see your point. However, if it is better to call it a declaration, a bill, a piece of legislation, or a hopeful or helpful suggestion, that is fine with me.
    It is not its title that is important, it is the ideas and the articles it constitutes that does.

Thanks for the input.
    Peace
    Ernie Nemeth, may want to consider aquiring a "Blacks Law Dictionary" remember when in a court room words have different meanings.
    Thanks for that Pharaoh, most people don't realise there is such a language as legalese and that is what is used in law, not the local language.

3. Link to Post #23
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

Hi Pharoah,

Quote Ernie Nemeth, may want to consider aquiring a "Blacks Law Dictionary" remember when in a court room words have different meanings.
    I do not wish to contract with you. Maritine Law has no place here. There is only one law I recognize, and that is the law of the land. I am not a corporation, a company, or the strawman you want to engage and contract with.

Peace
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

danceblackcatdance (17th June 2012), PHARAOH (25th February 2011)

5. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

Hi Lord Sidious,

Quote He who promised by a simple pact to pay the debt of another
    If, by a simple pact I could pay the debt of another (by another I guess in this context it would mean everybody on the planet) I most certainly would. Without hesitation. However, since there is no one else here that is a moot point.

If I had wanted to make sure that nobody could understand my words I could have used "legalese". But I did not want to confuse, I want to edify - to make clear. If anyone took these words into a court of law I would want nothing to do with it because they would then have no power over human beings.

I made certain to use the words "Human Beings" in every article for that very reason. These are not guidlines for "clever" people to find loopholes in - to turn it to their advantage. These are universal laws of the Heart.

Again, like above, I wish to make clear that I am not the Strawman that was invented by the PTB. I am a human being (notice the spelling of my name). If you want to capitalize my name and on my name then you are no longer talking to me.

Please, do not confuse my innocence and invulnerability with ignorance and weakness. That would be a mistake. And understand, I love you, the human being. I have absolutely no interest in your strawman.

Thank you.

Peace
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

sdv (11th July 2013)

7. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Hi Lord Sidious,

If, by a simple pact I could pay the debt of another (by another I guess in this context it would mean everybody on the planet) I most certainly would. Without hesitation. However, since there is no one else here that is a moot point.

If I had wanted to make sure that nobody could understand my words I could have used "legalese". But I did not want to confuse, I want to edify - to make clear. If anyone took these words into a court of law I would want nothing to do with it because they would then have no power over human beings.

I made certain to use the words "Human Beings" in every article for that very reason. These are not guidlines for "clever" people to find loopholes in - to turn it to their advantage. These are universal laws of the Heart.

Again, like above, I wish to make clear that I am not the Strawman that was invented by the PTB. I am a human being (notice the spelling of my name). If you want to capitalize my name and on my name then you are no longer talking to me.

Please, do not confuse my innocence and invulnerability with ignorance and weakness. That would be a mistake. And understand, I love you, the human being. I have absolutely no interest in your strawman.

Thank you.

Peace
    Oh, I didn't assume you are stupid or don't know anything, but your post gave me an opportunity to raise an issue for the other readers.
    Obviously, by your replies, you know more than the average man or woman on the subject and that pleases me.

8. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member trenairio's Avatar
    Thanks

[edit][edit][edit]
    Last edited by trenairio; 23rd May 2022 at 16:59.

9. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Agreed. Ernie can come to court with me and defend me parking ticket. I'm rather tickled by his response myself.

Quote Posted by Lord Sidious (here)
    Hi Lord Sidious,

Thank you.

Peace
    Oh, I didn't assume you are stupid or don't know anything, but your post gave me an opportunity to raise an issue for the other readers.
    Obviously, by your replies, you know more than the average man or woman on the subject and that pleases me.

10. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

9eagle9,
    Tickle, tickle!

Seriously, Pharoah and Lord Sidious bring up a valid point. And maybe it needed to be addressed up front. For this I thank them. We do not want tricksters twisting our words around to mean something never intended. I take no offense at all. Although, I admit, at first I thought it was an attack. But after some contemplation and meditation I realized it was an opportunity to shed light on an area of discusion that most know virtually nothing about.

These articles I have listed here are only guidlines to illustrate how completely different a world at peace would be. In our present world our laws reflect our belief in differences, control and authority, revenge, hate, war, fear, pain, death... Notice that if the Constitution for World Peace were adopted these concepts would by neccessity vanish. As a matter of fact the articles focus on these negative ideas and shines the light of truth upon them.

Before they can be adopted, however, we must heal our ravaged minds and hearts. An important concept to this end is the idea of the Palladin or Light Warrior.

I believe, there is a person out there with the solution for every one of our problems and false beliefs. Each person has the key to heal a specific one. The idea of the Light Warior (I don't like that term because of its reference to WAR) is an ideal that each can aspire to. Unconditional Love is the guiding principal of such endeavors. One does not have to be a guru, floating above the ground in bliss to achieve moments of transcendence. It is in those moments (which everyone has experienced at one time or another) that such miracles of healing can occur.

I encourage everyone of good heart to find their areas of influence and reach for the highest principles they can imagine and just let it happen. Is it the dollar you can give to a street person? Is it a child that craves your attention? Is it a business practice you could alter? Is it your spouse? Whatever it is, let go and give! That is how we will heal the world - and ourselves.

And before we know it, these articles of the constitution will miraculously be upheld in our hearts without our even being aware of it. These principles, like I have already mentioned, are completely natural. We just need to deprogram ourselves, one kind act at a time.

Peace to All

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Lord Sidious (13th February 2011), meeradas (1st March 2011), sdv (11th July 2013)

12. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

No WAR is okay. Just flip the perception a little...

We
    Are
    Revolting

Take that as a verb or a adjective if you please (grin)

13. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

9eagle9,
    Tickle, tickle!

Seriously, Pharoah and Lord Sidious bring up a valid point. And maybe it needed to be addressed up front. For this I thank them. We do not want tricksters twisting our words around to mean something never intended. I take no offense at all. Although, I admit, at first I thought it was an attack. But after some contemplation and meditation I realized it was an opportunity to shed light on an area of discusion that most know virtually nothing about.

These articles I have listed here are only guidlines to illustrate how completely different a world at peace would be. In our present world our laws reflect our belief in differences, control and authority, revenge, hate, war, fear, pain, death... Notice that if the Constitution for World Peace were adopted these concepts would by neccessity vanish. As a matter of fact the articles focus on these negative ideas and shines the light of truth upon them.

Before they can be adopted, however, we must heal our ravaged minds and hearts. An important concept to this end is the idea of the Palladin or Light Warrior.

I believe, there is a person out there with the solution for every one of our problems and false beliefs. Each person has the key to heal a specific one. The idea of the Light Warior (I don't like that term because of its reference to WAR) is an ideal that each can aspire to. Unconditional Love is the guiding principal of such endeavors. One does not have to be a guru, floating above the ground in bliss to achieve moments of transcendence. It is in those moments (which everyone has experienced at one time or another) that such miracles of healing can occur.

I encourage everyone of good heart to find their areas of influence and reach for the highest principles they can imagine and just let it happen. Is it the dollar you can give to a street person? Is it a child that craves your attention? Is it a business practice you could alter? Is it your spouse? Whatever it is, let go and give! That is how we will heal the world - and ourselves.

And before we know it, these articles of the constitution will miraculously be upheld in our hearts without our even being aware of it. These principles, like I have already mentioned, are completely natural. We just need to deprogram ourselves, one kind act at a time.

Peace to All
    Speaking for myself, I wouldn't attack you or your posts Ernie, I like what you say.
    Even if I didn't, I would prefer to question rather than attack, those are two different methods with very different outcomes.

14. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

The strawman, UCC, and Maritime statues that pose as constitutional law *thinly veiled only by our collective ignorance* would be a ground floor level for creating a platform of peace as our financial helplness I'm sure contributes to our collective anxiety. Or at least a form of prosperity until we get out of the nightmare of credit, money versus currency. UCC etc are not spiritual beliefs to be knocked around but a blurred perception in our commonly shared reality. We are all subject to it...until we decide not to be.

I have pretty much discharged all my imaginary debt in such a fashion and its rather amusing to pull the rug out from under the debt collectors. Stood me in good stead when they drug my car off under of a statue of 'new rules' and attempted to hold me hostage with it.

15. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Lord Sidious,

Quote Speaking for myself, I wouldn't attack you or your posts Ernie, I like what you say.
    Even if I didn't, I would prefer to question rather than attack, those are two different methods with very different outcomes.
    Yes, I agree. And your method has been highly effective. It was my false belief that lead me to judge you in the wrong light. For that I am sorry. That is why I took my time in answering. I wanted time to reflect on the truth, yours and mine. Thank you for the lesson.

Peace

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Lord Sidious (25th February 2011)

17. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Lord Sidious,

Quote Speaking for myself, I wouldn't attack you or your posts Ernie, I like what you say.
    Yes, I agree. And your method has been highly effective. It was my false belief that lead me to judge you in the wrong light. For that I am sorry. That is why I took my time in answering. I wanted time to reflect on the truth, yours and mine. Thank you for the lesson.

Peace
    No need for apologies Ernie.

18. Link to Post #34
    United States Avalon Member The Mad spirtualist's Avatar
    Thanks

It is not the agreement that is usually the reason for pulling out of the agreement but the twisting of it for one's of gain or agenda. The US constitution is great we just don't abide by it. If everyone was truly held to it we would all have what we needed and wanted. Equality liberty freedom the whole nine yards.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to The Mad spirtualist For This Post:

9eagle9 (14th February 2011)

20. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Nope I don't think we've been entirely victimized. We had the choice to give up responsibility to our health to commercialized medicine, our choice to give up responsibility of our money and finances to banks. The responsibility of our souls to churches, and our choices period to advertising. We even went so far as to be anxiety rattled every April , anxious to pay our overseers for the privileged of being a slave. So no I don't blame externals sources without first examining the role I played in participating. Not to kick myself because you don't know until you know but to reaffirm that enough is enough. Once you know, then there's no reason to continue forward recklessly giving your power away.

21. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

The American constitution is an amazing piece of legislation, no doubt. Unfortunately, it is also based on the scarcity paradigm - with ownership and private property entrenched in its ideals - and equally unfortunate, the right to bear arms to protect these ideas. I drew heavily upon that constitution, so please do not get me wrong.

The Native Americans (not sure, I think the Iroquois especially) already had such a constitution in place and it was the model that Washington et al based their model on. Except the Native Americans did not even consider ownership as a precept. They believed in stewardship, which is an entirely different concept.

One further point. The American Constitution upholds the concept of Liberty. Although over the centuries liberty has become equated with freedom they are not the same thing at all. Liberty is granted by authority, freedom is upheld by the self, by the individual. Freedom is personal sovereignty, liberty is national sovereignty.

Autonomy of self is not possible in a scarcity based paradigm because one is always threatened by others who want what they have, for whatever reason.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

9eagle9 (14th February 2011), Lord Sidious (25th February 2011), meeradas (1st March 2011), sdv (11th July 2013)

23. Link to Post #37
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,286 times in 818 posts

If everyone went about their biz in a peaceful and respectful manner…”World Peace” would be easily obtainable. We can do what ever we want here…just don’t hurt anyone in the process. There are infinite ways to achieve what we individually desire; we just have to stop being lazy minded and selfish thinkers. With Love by your side…anything is possible, anything…

Peace

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Peace of Mind For This Post:

Lord Sidious (25th February 2011), meeradas (1st March 2011)

25. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Hi
    I would like to move this thread forward a little bit.
    Peace of Mind: Everyone's business is Peace - they just do not know what that means, given the world we currently inhabit. For example: many people are working at jobs they do not like simply because it pays the most. I know so many folks in that predicament, as I'm sure you do as well. Now, it is impossible to be at peace if you are engaged in an activity you hate or would not otherwise do - if you felt you had a choice. But people feel forced into their jobs virtually against their wills. That is an untenable position and so it causes conflict and dis-ease. You cannot go through life with your head in the clouds, unmindful of your own plight and the plight of the world without disharmony in your soul/body interface - no matter how lofty your ideals may be. You cannot hide from the truth by burying your head in the sand, like an ostrich.
    Work has to be expended in order for a goal to be achieved. And concerted effort is required for collective change to be realized. It is for this reason that a set of guidlines must be in place that all adhere to and freely agree with for a positive transformation to take place in our modern culture.
    Today, our beliefs, the ones we all believe in, lead exactly to the world we see all around us. All the injustice, disproportionate wealth, poverty, starvation, war, political unrest, misery, pain, suffering, and death are caused by those collective beliefs. WE WANT THOSE THINGS BECAUSE WE BELIEVE THEM TO BE NECESSARY TO PERSONAL SURVIVAL. And so it is. If we did not want the aforementioned conditions we would change our beliefs. It really is that simple. Truth has a way of cutting through the BS, that is why it is often controversial. The truth to the uncouth is very often considered crass. All that means is, nobody wants to hear the truth when they want to believe a lie - that is what is called, yes ... self-serving interests. We all have them.
    Somebody or a group of bodies must have designed this world to be this way long ago and sold it to the masses because the external world always only demonstrates the desired conditions of its constituents - our thoughts make this world.
    So if we truly want a world of peace of love of equality of justice of ABUNDANCE we must change our thoughts, our beliefs. To do that we have to have the unadulterated information pertaining to our history and our ancient knowledge that has been hijacked by the PTB. Only then can we understand that we have been duped. Only then will we come to realize that our thoughts have imprisoned us and has made manifest this world of guilt and fear.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Ineffable Hitchhiker (25th February 2011), Lord Sidious (25th February 2011), meeradas (1st March 2011), Peace of Mind (1st March 2011), penn (4th March 2011), sdv (11th July 2013)

27. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

Hi,

Another point to fortify my contention that we manifest exactly what we want to experience:

Just look at how many pages have been devoted to CM - the crux of the divisiveness rending this forum apart.

Then look at the measely two pages of this forum devoted to peace.

There is no more to say.

Peace to all.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Ineffable Hitchhiker (1st March 2011), Lord Sidious (1st March 2011), meeradas (1st March 2011), Peace of Mind (1st March 2011)

29. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

In fact there is much more to say - and the evil that is seeping through the cracks in this forum will not stop me from saying it.

Did you notice the sunrise this morning? Did you comtemplate the enormous ball of fire that spawned all life on this little speck in space we call Earth? Did you see the infinite sky last night and the tiny twinkles of light? Did you imagine how vast the universe must be for that perspective to be manifest? Did you pray last night as you fell asleep? Did you contact your gaurdian angel? Did you reach with your mind into the sky and feel the presence of the Watchers? Did you? Can you? Will you now?

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

danceblackcatdance (14th June 2012), Ineffable Hitchhiker (1st March 2011), JackMcThorn (23rd December 2022), meeradas (1st March 2011), sdv (11th July 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast