I posted this in the Charles forum after reading a member's post on mind control that got my attention. No one responded. Maybe this page will.

I have a very strange 12 inch long straight scar on my right arm that I remember noticing about 13ish years ago, but I was strangely not curious to its origin - chalking it up to a weird skin anomaly. In the past year, I have become wildly curious about it - particularly because there is an incision right below my armpit that looks like a surgery scar. I have the 1 inch incision plus a straight groove-like scar along the inside of my right bicep. I can send pictures to anyone who thinks they know what this is about...

I asked both my parents. Nothing from childhood. My mom seems to be under the hypnotic spell honestly. It is a REALLY weird scar and it is almost like I am simply asking about a small mole when I ask her.

Since I happen to know several psychics (one who is extremely psychic), I have asked around - they all say there is some scrambled information surrounding the scar - something like a spell. There were some visions of men in robes and stuff, but they all got scrambled.

I have kinda stopped looking because I am a wee bit leery of perturbing the energetic trip wire. But if you know what the hell this is, I would love to know. Anyone - seriously. Is there a good regressionist? Someone who removes implants? Are there resources? How do you get clean of this stuff??

FWIW, I have had my share of the energetic yo yo's mess with me since I was a small child. I have had everything from energy roaches to what looked like a 90ft gargoyle psychically influence and/or attack me - most for long periods of time. It's always been in the mind/energy/thought realms - never anything physical.

Hoping someone can give some guidance.