Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Default Re: China Pulled White Mummy From US Exhibition

Quote Posted by Noble Hops (here)
    As requested by Lord Sidious, master of nuggets:

Two questions.
    Are 6 and 10 similar?
    And could you get us a definition of adulterate?

2. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member Noble Hops's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lord Sidious (here)
    Two questions.
    Are 6 and 10 similar?
    You could say the difference between 6 and 10 is acting vs. thinking.

One definition of adultery: Sexual infidelity to one's spouse.
    "I never gave a damn 'bout the meter man, 'til i was the man who had to read the meters, man." -- Mike Watt

3. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

Two questions.
    Are 6 and 10 similar?
    You could say the difference between 6 and 10 is acting vs. thinking.

One definition of adultery: Sexual infidelity to one's spouse.
    Acting v thinking is redundant.
    Why did they not have thou shalt not kill and thou shalt not think of killing?

How about this definition for adulterate?
    Adultery would be the action of it.

a·dul·ter·ate
    [v. uh-duhl-tuh-reyt; adj. uh-duhl-ter-it, -tuh-reyt] Show IPA
    verb, -at·ed, -at·ing, adjective
    –verb (used with object)
    to debase or make impure by adding inferior materials or elements; use cheaper, inferior, or less desirable goods in the production of (any professedly genuine article): to adulterate food.

I have some quotes from genesis I would like you guys to consider what do they actually mean?
    What I would like you guys to do is suspend what you have been told, read these verses and then think about it.

Genesis 1

26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.

30 And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so.

31 And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day

Genesis 2

7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

8 And the LORD God planted a garden eastward in Eden; and there he put the man whom he had formed.

15 And the LORD God took the man, and put him into the garden of Eden to dress it and to keep it.

16 And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat:

17 But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

18 And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.

19 And out of the ground the LORD God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof.

20 And Adam gave names to all cattle, and to the fowl of the air, and to every beast of the field; but for Adam there was not found an help meet for him.

21 And the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof;

22 And the rib, which the LORD God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man.

23 And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.

24 Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.

25 And they were both naked, the man and his wife, and were not ashamed.

Genesis 4

16 And Cain went out from the presence of the LORD, and dwelt in the land of Nod, on the east of Eden.

17 And Cain knew his wife; and she conceived, and bare Enoch: and he builded a city, and called the name of the city, after the name of his son, Enoch.

Genesis 6

1 And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,

2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

3 And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

5 And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

6 And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.

7 And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.

I will come back and ask you some questions about these verses in a while.

4. Link to Post #24
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,136 times in 419 posts

Next one for you, could you find us the ten commandments?
    Sure. What would you like to say about them?
    Actually, carved in stone, in ancient Egypt, the commandments, tho just a tad bit different, but barely.

(A list of 'suggestions' for being good humans.)

Seems the writers of the Old Testament plagiarized these as well. (Who would have us believe they had a monopoly on the truth?)

5. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Quote Posted by slvrfx (here)
    Next one for you, could you find us the ten commandments?
    Sure. What would you like to say about them?
    Actually, carved in stone, in ancient Egypt, the commandments, tho just a tad bit different, but barely.

(A list of 'suggestions' for being good humans.)

Seems the writers of the Old Testament plagiarized these as well. (Who would have us believe they had a monopoly on the truth?)
    As they say, there isn't much new under the sun.

6. Link to Post #26
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,424 times in 1,076 posts

the Old Testament is just a record of a nation's reminiscence

as every culture has it's own rich collection of history and tradition

so also the Israelites

truth is not about reading a book no no truth is about being truthful

what we read is either fact or fiction or a little bit of both but it is not truth

truth is being as is love

7. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member Noble Hops's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by king anthony (here)
    Here is a presentation by Lloyd Pye - Everything You Know Is Wrong.

This is a good introduction to what Lord Sidious is talking about. There is much info on this, and the ancients knew this as fact.

There is a full version of this presentation (and his other lectures) online; however, this is the first one I found. It is in parts, look on the right for part 2 and so on; make sure you find the correct parts so you don't get confused.

Part 1. https://youtube.com/watch?v=Vy_9OYTZGW4

Good luck.
    Just finished watching the whole thing. Excellent! Hadn't heard of him before. Thanks for that post.
    "I never gave a damn 'bout the meter man, 'til i was the man who had to read the meters, man." -- Mike Watt

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Noble Hops For This Post:

king anthony (23rd February 2011), Lord Sidious (23rd February 2011)

9. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RedeZra (here)

so also the Israelites

what we read is either fact or fiction or a little bit of both but it is not truth

They may be a record of someones experiences, but I doubt very much that the ''authors'' were relating their own experiences.

Any of you wanna talk about those verses I posted and what you think they mean?

10. Link to Post #29
    New Zealand Avalon Member witchy1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,713 times in 1,183 posts

Hey LS, I was thinking of pointing this gem out some time ago and had no where to put it.

26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness - (How many is US)
    27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them..... ( man and woman created in his own image)
    31 And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day(end of Day 6)
    Day 7 - Day off

Genesis 2
    5And every plant of the field before it was in the earth, and every herb of the field before it grew: for the LORD God had not caused it to rain upon the earth, and there was not a man to till the ground. (why not - didnt he just create them)
    7And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul. (OT says living being) (So created just the one gender - didn't he just create both genders)
    22 And the rib, which the LORD God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man (At last the woman arrives)

In the "new international dictionary of the new testament theology" - Zondervan (I dont have a copy because it expensive) but it is described as saying that: "the lord named THEM Adam" If anyone has a copy for confirmation????? I am no scholar of the bible btw. I have also read that 1 day is 1,000 years.

Righteo LS - it appears clear that we have 2 or 3 distinct created species.

Day 6 he (or them) created men and women in his image - Yes? He seemed pretty chuffed with that

Then appears a bit miffed because there were no farmers - so he created a new man to do this work. (must be new because he already created both man and woman in his image)

Then - Oh dear - he needs partner - Lets create one of those from his ribs. (so out pops a new creation woman Eve)

All good again unitl they ate from the tree of knowlege. As soon as they did that they became aware of their bodies and mortal it would seem? Then they got turfed out.

I think the earth is Eden (or the ether of earth/cosmos). The first species (both man and woman) is anyones guess (going with reptile here) So we have a group of men and women created in Gods on image running round in Eden

Clearly they wern't up to gardening - so to appease their whinging he created a man to do the gardening. Then again to stop the whinging he created Eve from his rib.

As we know the rest is history - booted out for "eating from the tree of knowledge "

What happened when we did that - well it appears that we became aware of our bodies beause modesty appeared and we needed clothing. Before we were happy with being naked it says in scripture

I am thinking that before the tree of knowledge thing came up, we were all etheral beings. I dont think etheral beings actually need physical food do they?

So given there was no need to actually EAT anything, what does "eating from the tree of knowledge" actually mean???

The issues of clothing and water etc came after "eating from the tree" so we became aware or conscience

I will stop here - I'm not sure if this is where you were going with this, so if Ive got the wrong end of the stick apologies.

The problems with these theories is that there will be people vehemently discrediting this point of veiw...... not to worry I spose.

FWIW - This is what I currently believe to have occured
    Witchy

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

aikisaw (24th February 2011), Lord Sidious (23rd February 2011)

12. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Excellent analysis Witchy, you got it, there are several species spoken of as being present at the same time, man and the sons of god.
    Did you notice that god got angry that they interbred?

13. Link to Post #31
    New Zealand Avalon Member witchy1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,713 times in 1,183 posts

Hahahaha, if was going to continue I would have gone into that.......and Lilith.

14. Link to Post #32
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

They may be a record of someones experiences, but I doubt very much that the ''authors'' were relating their own experiences.
    it is interesting to note that the ancient nations around the world share a somewhat identical and intricate mythos consisting of a plethora of gods and goddesses while the Israelites just have one

this is a mysterious anomaly

it is a huge assumption to assert that the gods and goddesses of yore were extra terrestrials although this seems to be the latest craze

15. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Have a listen to the voice over at the beginning of this show.

16. Link to Post #34
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,321 times in 902 posts

Is 'something not understood or without understanding' based on the limitations of knowledge or the abilities of one!? All are given opportunity because all have potential, yet only those with ability 'see what is to be understood'.

I say, for even when one is given or obtains knowledge, most often it is rejected based on one's 'limitations' or 'abilities' - for what will it take, for those to accept truth when it is 'in hand'.

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to king anthony For This Post:

aikisaw (24th February 2011), Lord Sidious (23rd February 2011), RedeZra (23rd February 2011), slvrfx (23rd February 2011), witchy1 (23rd February 2011)

18. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

so also the Israelites

It's a known fact that some of the stories in the Old Testament actually go back to the Babylonian ancient writings and even further back to the Sumerians.

Read the works of Laurence Gardner, and others.

And it's connected to the 427 families Charles refers to.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to slvrfx For This Post:

20. Link to Post #36
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

of course you know that the flight of fantasy can take us to the very edge of our imagination ; )

21. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

it is interesting to note that the ancient nations around the world share a somewhat identical and intricate mythos consisting of a plethora of gods and goddesses while the Israelites just have one

this is a mysterious anomaly

it is a huge assumption to assert that the gods and goddesses of yore were extra terrestrials although this seems to be the latest craze

The One God of the Israelites came about with Abraham, and this One God was actually Enlil.

Read specifically, Laurence Gardner's, "Genesis of the Grail Kings- The Explosive Story of Genetic Cloning and the Ancient Bloodline of Jesus".

I'm only citing this one book, there are many more.

Gardner was one of the most renowned genealogists for more then 30 families in Europe who already had in their records, proof they were all from the Christ/Magdalene bloodline.

I would suggest you start researching the X genome as well. There's a bit of proof 'out there' in regards to an ET/human hybrid.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to slvrfx For This Post:

23. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

of course you know that the flight of fantasy can take us to the very edge of our imagination ; )
    Indeed it can.
    I don't think the voice over was random.
    There are many things in movies and books that people write off as fiction.
    Not saying you do or are, just making a point.
    ''They'' have a habit of hiding things out in plain view.

24. Link to Post #39
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

It's a known fact that some of the stories in the Old Testament actually go back to the Babylonian ancient writings and even further back to the Sumerians.
    sure these old Mesopotamien cultures share a common source

they all mention a flood in a not so distant past and that they used to speak in one tounge before project Babel

25. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

I don't have the time to discuss this. I've been researching all of this for over ten years. I will not back down on what my research has shown me.

Everyone needs to do their own work.

(One thing I'll guarantee is that you'll find out things are not at all what you've been told.)

For instance, I just found today in researching Hermann Goering, that Hitler's supposed theft of lots of art was-

"Hitler wanted to fill his museum with the greatest art treasures in the world, and believed that most of the world’s finest art belonged to Germany after having been looted during the Napoleonic and First World wars."

26. The Following User Says Thank You to slvrfx For This Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast