Page 165 of 170 FirstFirst 1 65 115 155 165 170 LastLast
Results 3,281 to 3,300 of 3382

Thread: The Continuing Search For The Truth

1. Link to Post #3281
    Switzerland Avalon Member Helvetic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,722 times in 3,247 posts

Default Re: The Continuing Search For The Truth

Those are basically probes (observers) scanning the area days before other events happen like visitations etc.

Last edited by Helvetic; 22nd February 2024 at 08:46.
    "Earth is currently restricted today for normal development of timeline progress. With us telling you everything would change everything."

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Helvetic For This Post:

aoibhghaire (25th February 2024), Bill Ryan (22nd February 2024), gini (27th February 2024), Harmony (22nd February 2024), Miller (22nd February 2024), Pam (29th February 2024), tessie999 (4th March 2024), Yoda (27th February 2024)

3. Link to Post #3282
    Thanks

S0 News | Two X Class Flares, Two Other Eruptions, Solar Watch is High | Feb. 22, 2024

Source: suspicious0bservers.org

"Earth is currently restricted today for normal development of timeline progress. With us telling you everything would change everything."

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Helvetic For This Post:

Alecs (23rd February 2024), aoibhghaire (25th February 2024), Bill Ryan (22nd February 2024), gini (27th February 2024), Harmony (22nd February 2024), Yoda (27th February 2024)

5. Link to Post #3283
    Thanks

Joseph P. Farrell | News and Views from the Nefarium | Feb. 22, 2024

Source: gizadeathstar.com

As the Ukrainian proxy war comes to its inevitable conclusion, there may be a seismic shift in European geopolitics coming...

Article:
    Korybko: Russia's Capture Of Avdeevka Will Reverberate Across Europe & Accelerate Geostrategic Shifts

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Helvetic For This Post:

Alecs (23rd February 2024), aoibhghaire (25th February 2024), Bill Ryan (23rd February 2024), Harmony (27th February 2024), Yoda (27th February 2024)

7. Link to Post #3284
    Thanks

THE MESSAGE: IS THE ONLY WAY FORWARD FOR MANKIND?

Source: drowninginabsurdity.org, emvsinfo.blogspot.com

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/QfJCSwK1PDTv/

Part of me wants to apologize for not making this documentary sooner, but experience taught me the world wasn’t previously ready for it. It is both my great hope and belief that this has changed.

There is nothing I can do to prepare you for what you’re about to experience, except perhaps to encourage you, in that no matter what you hear, keep going until the end of it. Preconceptions are only a hindrance now, as none of this is going where you expect it will. It certainly didn’t for me, and I personally lived it. Still, this story and Message isn’t my story---it’s OUR story---and it’s up to all of us to write its proper ending…or new beginning.

The entirety of the Message is being released in 6 different parts. This is only the Prologue.

"Humanity once again stands at a most important fork in the road; a moment exhilarating and exasperating, liberating and terrifying. May we have courage and moral fortitude to choose the path of countless wonders." --Crystal Clark

February 24, 2024

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Helvetic For This Post:

aoibhghaire (28th February 2024), Bill Ryan (27th February 2024), gini (27th February 2024), Harmony (27th February 2024), Krist (27th February 2024), Yoda (27th February 2024)

9. Link to Post #3285
    Thanks

New World Next Week | New French Law Could Criminalize Jab Resistance | Feb. 22, 2024

Source: NewWorldNextWeek.com, corbettreport.com, mediamonarchy.com

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/hrSlYr9cQ560/

Welcome to New World Next Week – the video series from Corbett Report and Media Monarchy that covers some of the most important developments in open source intelligence news. This week:

Story #1: Soros Preps Takeover Of 200 Radio Stations Ahead Of US Presidential Election

Billionaire Soros To Become Biggest Stockholder In US Radio Company

Huma Abedin and George Soros’ Son Alex Reveal Relationship In Valentine’s Day Photo From Paris

Story #2: France’s “Pfizer Amendment” Could Turn mRNA Critics Into Criminals

Sarkozy Gets Six Months For Illegal Campaign Funding

France Signs Security Pact With Ukraine, Pledges “Up To €3 Billion” In Additional Military Aid

Sectarian Violence

Lutte contre les dérives sectaires

“COVID-19 Vaccines and Adverse Events of Special Interest: A Multinational Global Vaccine Data Network (GVDN) Cohort Study of 99 Million Vaccinated Individuals”

Largest Covid Vaccine Study Yet Finds Links To Health Conditions

Story #3: Scientists Resort To Once-Unthinkable Solutions To Cool Planet

Bill Gates’ Dark Dream of Blocking Sunlight Is About To Be Realized

Bill Gates’ Plan To ‘Fight Climate Change’ By Blocking The Sun Begins

NWNW Flashback: UN Supervillains Threaten To Dim The Sun (Mar. 3, 2023)

JPMorgan Chase, BlackRock Drop Out Of Massive UN Climate Alliance In Stunning Move

The Magic Words – #SolutionsWatch

The ‘New World Next Week’ Store

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Helvetic For This Post:

aoibhghaire (28th February 2024), Bill Ryan (27th February 2024), Harmony (27th February 2024), Yoda (27th February 2024)

11. Link to Post #3286
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,378 times in 5,725 posts

I enjoyed this interview below. I have always WANTED systems to serve the needs of life. Recently I have decided ALL systems of our minds is corrupt and EVIL> How do you deal with it? Moving aside seems the ONLY way and I personally FEEL We are HERE with the Divine and there is GOOD happening. Dolores Cahil has always been outstanding to me as showing the ways to establish an alternative System.

I just KNOW there is Divine LAW. What I see is the whole landscape of the mind has been coopted. The TRUTH is in the heart space and that is a space where we can move our point of attention. I believe I am being guided to understand more of what is meant by LAW.

Dolores Cahil has studied the emergence of LAW through many centuries and has explored the way Indigenous cultures have maintained LAW in their society. I have a hard time understanding the meaning. MANY are exploring of our "Legal" enmeshing in a Babylonian SYSTEM that has ruling power. She is encouraging people to study the meaning of LAW and how to establish our use of knowledge. Dr. Malik is expressing so many stages of unfolding realization of the LIE in which we are ensnared.

What strikes me personally about my search for Truth is that I actually have prayed that everything be revealed. I have had a feeling that those who LOVE truth and who are able to humbly be doubtful about what we THINK we know ARE THE CHOSEN ONES. It is not arrogance but we are real seekers and on a path. I believe Source is with us, who are being moved to a place of stationing our attention on what we KNOW of GOOD. I imagine a beautiful material reality which is just like ours except EVIL no longer is the false polar opposite of our duality and is dissolved. When The false overlay is GONE we each personally must contend with TRUTH. I imagine those who cannot contend are missing.

I want to share my personal meditation. I am here. God is HERE. Imaging my being as a sphere and the light of my soul at its center, I invite the FIELD of God to envelop my sphere and penetrate to my center where there is an image of union. I head Dolores say in the interview that we are a drop in the ocean and the ocean in a drop. Imagine this movement between the individual me and the great I AM... that is a beautiful place. The flow is available to me. I have no need of any thing. Having no need, I am free to just be in whatever may unfold in my experience.. I feel cocooned in peace So far.

In my imagination, I talk to Source. I receive inklings from my questions. What I feel is EVIL has no reason except FOR EVIL. I see how the mind constructs endless justification and BELIEVES. I pray that we unfold a different pattern. IMO we are responsible, each of us for allowing EVIL by feeling helpless against it. BUT we are mind controled to think the worst. This is so terrible and tricky. IMO we have to turn to our heart and hold tight to Spirit. We really really must use hooponopono and take responsiblity for our mind's distortions we have thought into forms. YES, ask for forgiveness from LOVE Divine. WE are the ones who have blocked form ourselves the FORCE of God. When we LOVE Divine, Divine will LOVE US BACK. IMO we can stand the Apocalypse when we have God at our back. I have been very emphatic that the TRUTH MUST dissolve the INVERSION. This is what I am observing grow.

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v4coa9x/?pub=mpxgj

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

aoibhghaire (28th February 2024), Bill Ryan (28th February 2024), gini (29th February 2024), Harmony (28th February 2024), Helvetic (28th February 2024), Hym (28th February 2024), Yoda (28th February 2024)

13. Link to Post #3287
    Thanks

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Helvetic For This Post:

aoibhghaire (28th February 2024), Bill Ryan (28th February 2024), Harmony (28th February 2024), Kryztian (29th February 2024), Miller (28th February 2024), Yoda (28th February 2024)

15. Link to Post #3288
    Thanks

"This COVID study is MASSIVE and exposes the LIES they told us" | Redacted with Clayton Morris | Feb. 28, 2024

Source: Redacted youtube

A massive study of 99 million Covid-vaccinated people has just wrapped and the results are startling. Dr. Peter McCullough joins us to break it down.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Helvetic For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th February 2024), Harmony (28th February 2024), Miller (28th February 2024), Pam (4th March 2024), Yoda (28th February 2024)

17. Link to Post #3289
    Thanks

Max Igan | There is a War For Your Soul | Feb. 27, 2024

Source: thecrowhouse.com

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/vEyxtfFbEfrQ

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Helvetic For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th February 2024), Delight (28th February 2024), Harmony (28th February 2024), Yoda (28th February 2024)

19. Link to Post #3290
    Thanks

Here's what REALLY happened with the Covid vaccine | Redacted with Natali and Clayton Morris | Feb. 28, 2024

Source: Redcted youtube

Did the Pentagon orchestrate the Covid pandemic? New leaked audio shows the DOD labeled Covid a national security threat weeks before we knew about it.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Helvetic For This Post:

Alecs (29th February 2024), Bill Ryan (29th February 2024), Harmony (29th February 2024), Yoda (4th March 2024)

21. Link to Post #3291
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,678 times in 3,332 posts

Quote Posted by Helvetic (here)

Those are basically probes (observers) scanning the area days before other events happen like visitations etc.

There have been so many interesting things going on in the sky lately. I have found a couple channels that deal primarily with this and have been blown away by multiple independent sightings of black rainbows, apparently dark orbs around the sun. Again, I have seen multiple independent videos of this happening. Although I am not wild about the format of the channel, he has a enough people that subscribe to the channel that he gets interesting videos sent to him when someone see's an anomaly in the sky. There are a tremendous amount of other strange things in other videos.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st March 2024), Harmony (29th February 2024), Helvetic (1st March 2024), Mark (Star Mariner) (7th March 2024), Yoda (4th March 2024)

23. Link to Post #3292
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,378 times in 5,725 posts

This is a must hear vide because the breadth of all the vectors aimed at us sounds so UNIMAGINABLE to people. Yet, something extremely dangerous and unprecedented is in play. It is SO important to take on one's OWN ENERGY and tap into the FIELD (God, Source) now. it is not about religion. It is the Holy Science that God is REAL and the source of our being. When you are not connected, you are so missing help.

Quote Truth, Science and Spirit Ep 9 – Conversation with Dr. Edward Group
    Humanity United Now - Ana Maria Mihalcea, MD, PhD

Global Healing – Truth, Science and Spirit Ep 9 – Conversation with Dr. Edward Group
    In this episode, I am honored to speak with a very likeminded Doctor, a truly rare find – one who has married his spiritual journey with his scientific education. In this conversation, we discuss the alchemy of healing as it applies to the physical and spiritual war going on in the world. Do not miss this fascinating discussion about molecules of healing and infusing them with light frequency and sound.
    “I truly believe my purpose on this planet is to clean our environment and assist in the rise of consciousness so we can all live in a future filled with light, love, health, and happiness. The philosophy I follow is full body cleansing, clean, organic food, water, air, exercise, and nutritional supplementation.”
    Dr. Edward F. Group III, DC, NP
    https://globalhealing.com/pages/dr-group
    Dr. Group, DC is a healer and alternative health advocate, and an industry leader and innovator in the field of natural health who is dedicated to helping others. He is a registered doctor of chiropractic (DC), a naturopathic practitioner (NP), and proud alum of Harvard Business School and MIT Sloan School of Management. Dr. Group is the founder of Global Healing – a mission and vision he has shared through best-selling books and frequent media appearances. He aims to spread his message of positivity, hope, and wellness throughout the world.
    For more information for Dr Ana Mihalcea:

Dr. Ana Maria Mihalcea, MD, PhD is a board-certified Internal Medicine Physician with a PhD in Pathology and over 20 years of clinical experience. She is the President of AM Medical LLC, an anti-aging clinic dedicated to the reversal of all diseases. She is the Award-winning Author of the book “Light Medicine – A New Paradigm – The Science of Light, Spirit and Longevity” (www.arthemasophiapublishing.com). She is also the founder of Tru Blu Medical, developer of Blue Light Wellness wraps (www.trublumedical.com ). You can reach her website for research updates and treatments at https://www.dranamihalcea.com/

Dr. Mihalcea writes Humanity United Now Substack Newsletter – discussing topics like dangers of C19 injectables, Long Covid, vax injury reversal, self-assembly nanotechnology and more
    https://anamihalceamdphd.substack.com/.
    Her research field is C19 vaccine shedding, therapeutic approaches including metal detoxification and disabling self-assembly nanotechnology.
    She serves on the Board of Directors for the National American Renaissance Movement https://nationalarm.org/board/.
    She is also an Advisor for https://www.targetedjustice.com/
    Global Healing – Truth, Science and Spirit Ep 9 – Conversation with Dr. Edward Group

ANA MARIA MIHALCEA, MD, PHD
    FEB 29, 2024

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v4c6r90/?pub=mpxgj

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st March 2024), Harmony (1st March 2024), Helvetic (1st March 2024), pueblo (1st March 2024), Yoda (4th March 2024)

25. Link to Post #3293
    Thanks

Joseph P. Farrell | News and Views from the Nefarium | Feb. 29, 2024

Source: http://gizadeathstar.com

..Well, we've finally heard from Sergei Glazyev again.... and it's a doozy. (Article courtesy of C.A.F.):

Article:
    Rocky Road to Dedollarization: Sergei Glazyev Interview

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Helvetic For This Post:

Alecs (4th March 2024), aoibhghaire (1st March 2024), Bill Ryan (1st March 2024), Harmony (1st March 2024), pueblo (1st March 2024), Vangelo (1st March 2024), Yoda (4th March 2024)

27. Link to Post #3294
    Thanks

Redice TV | No-Go Zone: Sacrifices Are Necessary To The Cult | Feb. 29, 2024

Source: redice.tv

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/C2IGKSsQHk6m

The rainbow altar of the migration cult needs more young children. Tune in for No-Go Zone February 29, 2024.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Helvetic For This Post:

Alecs (4th March 2024), Bill Ryan (1st March 2024), gini (5th March 2024), Harmony (1st March 2024), pueblo (1st March 2024), Yoda (4th March 2024)

29. Link to Post #3295
    Thanks

New World Next Week | Bill Gates is Coming For Your Memes! | Feb. 29, 2024

Source: NewWorldNextWeek.com, corbettreport.com, mediamonarchy.com

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/f9CvkavOkMBL

Welcome to New World Next Week – the video series from Corbett Report and Media Monarchy that covers some of the most important developments in open source intelligence news. This week:

Story #1: CIA Built 12 Spy Bases in Ukraine Near the Russian Border Over Past Decade

NWNW Flashback: Russia Puts Military On High Alert As Crimea Protests Leave One Dead (Feb. 28, 2014)
    Foreign Intervention and the Ukraine Crisis (2014)
    Ukraine Reconstruction Bank Eyes Near $1B In Committed Capital
    How Tech Giants Turned Ukraine Into an AI War Lab

Story #2: Lord Jacob Rothschild Dead At 87

Rothschild-Owned The Economist Newspaper: “Trump Poses the Biggest Danger to the World in 2024”
    Jacob Rothschild’s Death Triggers ‘Succession’-Style Battle For His $1B Real Estate, Investment Empire
    Controversy And Legacy: The Dichotomy Of Jacob Rothschild’s Humor, Philanthropy
    Lord Jacob Rothschild, Upheld Family’s Legacy To Benefit UK, Israel, Jews Worldwide
    Video: Lord Jacob Rothschild Confronted By We Are Change (May 31, 2012)
    No, Jacob Rothschild Was Not Inspiration For Simpsons’ Bad Guy
    Corbett Report Search: Balfour
    Lord Rothschild Discusses Cousin’s Crucial Role In “Miracle”’ Balfour Declaration (Feb. 8, 2017)
    NWNW Flashback: Posting Anti-Vaccine Propaganda On Social Media Could Become Criminal Offence (Feb. 27, 2020)
    Hillary Clinton’s Secret Weapon Is The Wife Of Multi-Billionaire Planetary Overloard Sir Evelyn de Rothschild
    From Courtroom to Conspiracy: Alan Dershowitz’s Ties to Epstein’s Blackmail Network
    World’s Richest People Meet, Muse On How To Spread The Wealth

Story #3: Bill Gates Partner GAVI Vaccine Alliance Targets Online Memes

How Memes Became Health Disinformation Super-Spreaders
    “Memes Save Lives”: Stigma and the Production of Antivaccination Memes During the COVID-19 Pandemic
    Why Is The UK’s Office Of National Statistics Suddenly Changing “Excess Deaths” Numbers?
    Health Canada Official Deleted Scientist’s Note Saying mRNA Shots Have “High Level of Impurity”
    X Admits To Taking Down India Farmers’ Protest Posts
    Why Do People Believe Fake Statistics?
    Canada’s Liberal Government Advances “Online Harms” Censorship Bill
    The ‘New World Next Week’ Store

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Helvetic For This Post:

Alecs (4th March 2024), aoibhghaire (1st March 2024), Bill Ryan (1st March 2024), Vangelo (1st March 2024), Yoda (4th March 2024)

31. Link to Post #3296
    Thanks

Tom Campbell | What is Consciousness? with Into the Matrix | March 1, 2024

Source: my-big-TOE.com, into-the-matrix.de

Timo and Tom discuss consciousness, remote viewing and much more!
    Timo is part of Controlled Remote Viewing, a professional group of remote viewers in Germany.

What is consciousness? And what role does the physical world play in our development? What happens during remote viewing?

We have the honor of discussing these and many other highly interesting questions with physicist and consciousness researcher Thomas Campbell. Enjoy watching.

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Helvetic For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st March 2024), gini (5th March 2024), Harmony (1st March 2024), Pam (4th March 2024), Vangelo (1st March 2024), Yoda (4th March 2024)

33. Link to Post #3297
    Thanks

Dark Journalist | APOTHEUM UFO File Wars Special Documentary Presentation!

Source: darkjournalist.com

APOTHEUM EFFECT AND X-PROTECT
    In this fascinating documentary presentation Dark Journalist Daniel Liszt is interviewed by X-Series Host Kellsey Forest on the mystery of Apotheum: a Reality Distortion Physics (RDP) and its connection with the UFO File Wars that have been playing out in Secret Government circles for over seventy five years!

JFK - JOHN TRUMP - NIKOLA TESLA - VANNEVAR BUSH -
    JAMES FORRESTAL - RUDOLF STEINER - ROBERT SARBACHER

EXPLOSIVE PRESENTATION!
    In this explosive breakthrough presentation Dark Journalist reveals how a covert aerospace group that oversees UFO Secrecy and a Secret Space Program that he refers to as X-Protect has been involved in suppressing the truth around exotic technology. He reveals that the extracted materials from crash retrieval programs include a highly unstable Apotheum effect that creates a Reality Distortion Field that UFO Contactees have described, including time displacement and de-materialization.

JFK ASSASSINATION AND UFO FILE XSPIONAGE!
    Dark Journalist connects the dots of the struggle of X-Protect vs. X-Share, another group involved in studying the Apotheum effects of UFO crash retrieval exotic technology. X-Share has been working to bring the entire program out from the wall of secrecy imposed by the X-Protect group and includes members like scientists Thomas Townsend Brown and Professor John Trump. DJ has revealed that Professor Trump was the protege of MJ12 leader Vannevar Bush and that Bush sent him in to study the inventor Nikola Tesla's papers on the Death Ray,

A terrifying process has unfolded over the decades including the control and even assassination of Presidents who have challenged the authority of X-Protect in relation to the UFO File. President Kennedy's assassination in 1963 was the direct result of his challenge to the X-Protect group and his attempt to pull the exotic technology control back under the auspices of the Executive Branch.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Helvetic For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th March 2024), Harmony (4th March 2024), T Smith (4th March 2024), Yoda (4th March 2024)

35. Link to Post #3298
    Thanks

Truthstream Media | We Just Saw How a Mandela Effect Gets Created in Real Time | Mar. 3, 2024

Source: TruthstreamMedia.com

36. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Helvetic For This Post:

Alecs (4th March 2024), Bill Ryan (4th March 2024), gini (5th March 2024), Harmony (4th March 2024), Pam (4th March 2024), tessie999 (4th March 2024), Vangelo (4th March 2024), Vicus (4th March 2024), Yoda (4th March 2024)

37. Link to Post #3299
    Thanks

The Corbett Report | Navigating the River of Lies | Mar. 5, 2024

Source: corbettreport.com, riveroflies.co.nz

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/zvbnMLA8O58D

Last year, New Zealand activist Billy Te Kahike interviewed James for a documentary he was creating about the New Zealand government's response to the COVID scamdemic. Well, that documentary is now here. It's called River of Lies and it's available now at riveroflies.co.nz. Today James talks to Billy TK about his documentary and shows some of the raw interview footage that was recorded last year.

Episode 448 – Tell-Lie-Vision
    Time Reference: 00:44

River of Lies documentary website
    01:43

Information about Billy TK and Vinny Eastwood trial and sentencing
    13:11

WHO Exhibiting Signs of ‘Desperation’ as New Zealand, Iran Reject Amendments to International Health Regulations
    13:47

New Zealand Citizen Covid-19 Inquiry
    20:53

Who is Bill Gates?
    40:44

Who is Bill Gates?
    41:06

Episode 291 – Why We Must Oppose Bilderberg
    47:06

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Helvetic For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th March 2024), Ewan (5th March 2024), Harmony (5th March 2024), Yoda (5th March 2024)

39. Link to Post #3300
    Thanks

Redice TV | No-Go Zone: Jewish Space Lasers & Tranny Doritos | Mar. 6, 2024

Source: redice.tv

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/6ADfF72z3pjt

It's time to talk about Jewish Space Lasers once again. GMO corn company 'Doritos' hired a tranny, that promptly were fired. +more

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Helvetic For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th March 2024), Yoda (8th March 2024)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 165 of 170 FirstFirst 1 65 115 155 165 170 LastLast