1. Link to Post #1781
    Switzerland Avalon Member Helvetic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,773 times in 3,255 posts

Default Re: The Continuing Search For The Truth

Whitney Webb | The Franklin Scandal with Nick Bryant

Source: unlimitedhangout.com

Source: Watch on Vimeo

In this episode, Whitney is joined by investigative journalist and author Nick Bryant to discuss one of the most sordid child abuse rackets in American history, one that rose to the pinnacle of US political power. The Franklin Scandal, as it’s now known, shows that Jeffrey Epstein was hardly an anomaly.
    "Earth is currently restricted today for normal development of timeline progress. With us telling you everything would change everything."

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Helvetic For This Post:

avid (26th August 2021), Bill Ryan (26th August 2021), Franny (1st September 2021), Harmony (28th August 2021), mountain_jim (2nd September 2021), onawah (27th August 2021), pabranno (28th August 2021), Pam (28th August 2021), Reinhard (10th September 2021), RunningDeer (26th August 2021)

3. Link to Post #1782
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,542 times in 20,693 posts

NEWS AND VIEWS FROM THE NEFARIUM Dr. Joseph Farrell
    11,925 views Streamed live on Aug 25, 2021
    Giza Death Star Community
    24.7K subscribers
    "The fallout from the Afghanistan screw up continues: Joseph reads from a couple of articles, one, a op-ed by a Tory MP in the United Kingdom, the other an article reporting on the Prime Minister of Singapore's comments during a press conference with the Ayatolla Kamala"
    Each breath a gift...

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th August 2021), Franny (1st September 2021), Harmony (28th August 2021), mountain_jim (2nd September 2021), onevoice (7th September 2021), Pam (28th August 2021), Reinhard (10th September 2021), RunningDeer (27th August 2021)

5. Link to Post #1783
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,097 times in 205 posts

The continuing search for the truth !! Why does this search seem to be never ending ?? Often going nowhere ?? How can we know the truth??

Take a look on any truth forum and you'll find a wide range of divergent views ... Nobody agrees on anything ... There is such a maze of disinformation and confusion , a thousand different Youtube videos all giving a thousand different "truths" , 90% of forum members are speechless ... literally unsure of what is true , and so rarely express an opinion of their own .. just posts videos they have watched , without comment .. I suggest this confusion has been purposefully engineered by the controllers to neutralize any opposition ....

So how can we get closer to the truth??? .... First we must qualify ... Truth about WHAT?

If you want truth about biological life you must study biology , study long and hard , see what those who studied this before you revealed , investigate life forms yourself...

If you want truth about electronics , the same is true ... many thousands of hours is required to become proficient in any field and know the truth ....

And so the same is true in our subject , if you don't put in concerted effort no progress will be made ...

But what is our subject??

The truth movement/ conspiracy movement , is generally thought to deal with what is going on in our world ... There is the idea that the world is not as portrayed in the media , that there is a CONSPYRACY behind events in the world , that things don't happen randomly but are being guided by a hidden hand , and not in a good way , but to hold down and enslave us ..

We don't have to start from scratch ! ... Others have come before us , and we will progress much more rapidly by learning from them ... Perhaps the 3 most prominent figures in our subject are Alex Jones , David Icke and Alan Watt ... We must spend many years investigating their world views ... They agree on much , but also disagree on much ... Focus on where they disagree . Why do they differ? Who's right ? Ask difficult questions ... Always question ... Research widely on subjects these three don't touch , fake moon landing , SSP ...

Slowly you will come to beliefs about which you are 99% confident ...

This is the slow, methodical approach to the truth ...

But there is also the short cut! There are those out there who get their "truth" by access to higher level .. They don't study CIA documents and listen to whistleblowers , but claim to have contact to a higher dimension where all is revealed ... These are people like Andrew Bartzis ... George Kavassilas ..Pane Andov ...Barbara Marciniak ... Karl Mollison ...
    But even they don't agree 100% with each other! Although they are all pretty close .....

I have been criticized for unthinking adherence to the 'truth' offered by Karl Mollison ...

I have adopted the world view expressed by Karl Mollison simply because it was mostly in accord with my own world view which I had developed from many decades of research .. The areas where there was disagreement , I believe now to be due to errors on my part ... I only discovered his work 3 years ago , it has flawlessly answered all my difficult questions and completed the whole picture. He does claim to channel GOD and that the information is 100% true!

So the search for truth need not be unending . At this darkest point in human history it has all been laid out clearly for you ... The irony is you have to come close to already knowing truth, to recognize it!

6. Link to Post #1784
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,830 times in 3,335 posts

Let's look at this in a bit of details, just to make sure you are truly "searching for the truth"

Quote The continuing search for the truth !! Why does this search seem to be never ending ?? Often going nowhere ?? How can we know the truth??
    Certainly not paying for it

Quote Take a look on any truth forum and you'll find a wide range of divergent views ... Nobody agrees on anything ... There is such a maze of disinformation and confusion , a thousand different Youtube videos all giving a thousand different "truths"
    And you seem to be trying to take advantage of it to confuse even more and lead people into your “wisdom” trap

Quote 90% of forum members are speechless ...
    Please show us how you got that number

Quote literally unsure of what is true , and so rarely express an opinion of their own ..

You are posting this on the wrong forum..

just posts videos they have watched , without comment .. I suggest this confusion has been purposefully engineered by the controllers to neutralize any opposition ....
    But.. This is just exactly what you are doing! Just posting links to your leader’s website and then ‘social engineering’ the aspect of ‘collecting minds, souls and their money’...

However you are terrible bad at it, just like the other guy that previously got yeeted away, the one with hundreds of posts on Reddit just spamming with the same ad in all conversations he could find, regardless of context, it all leads to your website, no matter what

Quote So how can we get closer to the truth??? ....
    First by not listening to people who ask for money in exchange of spiritual favours

First we must qualify ... Truth about WHAT?
    See above

Bu let me explain more, just a bit, maybe you should actually show some aspects of understanding of deep levels of 'spiritualism' before you attempt to lead other people with a link, *every single time you find someone that seems to be doubtful about where they are standing*.

You think that's not already visible to everyone here? You look for people in doubt, for people in trouble, and then you "suggest" where to go for answers...

That's the "devil in the works", so to speak

*I can see you*

Quote If you want truth about biological life you must study biology , study long and hard , see what those who studied this before you revealed , investigate life forms yourself...

If you want truth about electronics , the same is true ... many thousands of hours is required to become proficient in any field and know the truth ....

And so the same is true in our subject , if you don't put in concerted effort no progress will be made ...

But what is our subject??

The truth movement/ conspiracy movement , is generally thought to deal with what is going on in our world ... There is the idea that the world is not as portrayed in the media , that there is a CONSPYRACY behind events in the world , that things don't happen randomly but are being guided by a hidden hand , and not in a good way , but to hold down and enslave us ..

We don't have to start from scratch ! ... Others have come before us , and we will progress much more rapidly by learning from them ... Perhaps the 3 most prominent figures in our subject are Alex Jones , David Icke and Alan Watt ... We must spend many years investigating their world views ... They agree on much , but also disagree on much ... Focus on where they disagree . Why do they differ? Who's right ? Ask difficult questions ... Always question ... Research widely on subjects these three don't touch , fake moon landing , SSP ...

Slowly you will come to beliefs about which you are 99% confident ...

This is the slow, methodical approach to the truth ...
    It indeed is a slow, methodical approach, but you fail to mention that all that talk and misdirection is only meant to lead people and confuse so they lose their way and finally, through you, reach “the truth”. But the one you designed for them, so they go to a certain specific site and then pay for help, once they feel lost or desperate, then God will help, but only once the payment gateway confirms the card payment went through

Quote But there is also the short cut!
    We already know the site for that one, it’s been posted way too many times already

There are those out there who get their "truth" by access to higher level .. They don't study CIA documents and listen to whistleblowers , but claim to have contact to a higher dimension where all is revealed ... These are people like Andrew Bartzis ... George Kavassilas ..Pane Andov ...Barbara Marciniak ... Karl Mollison ...
    If you pay of course, "Claim" is the word to look up for, so it seems, "Supposedly, Claims, etc" all those words, you understand why they are used for, right? right!!!?

Quote But even they don't agree 100% with each other! Although they are all pretty close .....

I have been criticized for unthinking adherence to the 'truth' offered by Karl Mollison ...

I have adopted the world view expressed by Karl Mollison simply because it was mostly in accord with my own world view which I had developed from many decades of research .. The areas where there was disagreement , I believe now to be due to errors on my part ... I only discovered his work 3 years ago , it has flawlessly answered all my difficult questions and completed the whole picture. He does claim to channel GOD and that the information is 100% true!
    As Mr Bill Ryan said on the other thread where you refused to answer and instead came here to post just the same but with a hundred more words:

Quote You're too predictable! And it really does seem that you accept and routinely believe answers from someone you regard as a higher authority, and don't actually think all that much for yourself.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1448694

Thanks for confirming that, in a very, undeniable clear way. And i must add, for the benefit of human kind. Thanks for your service

Quote So the search for truth need not be unending . At this darkest point in human history it has all been laid out clearly for you ... The irony is you have to come close to already knowing truth, to recognize it!
    And you, and your friends, are way too far away from it, so much that the only thing you see is money, and a dumpster where the only thing that matters is to come on top of every other garbage collector, and get to collect the more earnings than others. Wake up earlier, run faster, reach the money pit before anyone else, collect what you can, then go home and count your earnings.

That's all i see you guys do, day by day

Spirituality, as far as the true meaning of it, is not *clearly* in your dictionary

I'm just going to end this with the following, and i hope that this won't hurt, but instead lead you to a better understanding or perception of what spirituality, or being "alive" truly means:

You don't understand that you don't understand. Spirituality is a "no gain", a "lose while gaining" situation. It is a "no thing" situation, all around. However, after what i watched from you guys before, i have extreme doubt you even care at all to look at what anyone says, ever. Unless money exchanges hands

That's all
    Last edited by Mashika; 7th September 2021 at 01:27.
    Tired

7. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

All is one (28th August 2021), aoibhghaire (28th August 2021), Bill Ryan (28th August 2021), Chip (28th August 2021), ExomatrixTV (28th August 2021), Harmony (28th August 2021), Matthew (28th August 2021), onawah (28th August 2021), pabranno (6th September 2021), Pam (28th August 2021), Reinhard (10th September 2021), Suzi E (28th August 2021)

8. Link to Post #1785
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,097 times in 205 posts

Quote Posted by Mashika (here)
    You don't understand that you don't understand, that spirituality is a "no gain" but a "lose while gaining situation" it is a "no thing" situation, all around. However, after what i watched from you guys before, i have extreme doubt you even care at all to look at what anyone says, ever. Unless money exchanges hands
    The idea that someone might be charging for a consultation , charging for a service has certainly touched a raw nerve ....

I have devoured all the information at getwisdom ravenously for many years and have not paid a cent ... I urge others not to give any money either ...all the information is given freely ...
    If you want to take a course and become a healer yourself , or want a private consultation then a payment is requested (often waived in cases of hardship)...

I also have NO connection to others who maybe promoting this information . I do not know them or communicate with them , except on forums , no MP's ...

Mashika ... lets get back on topic ... tell us Your version of what the truth is , how you reached it , who were your mentors , and any advice for people starting out on this path ....we might have more in common than you think.

Keep it simple and brief , imagine you were explaining to a teenager what the world is all about.
    Last edited by oz93666; 28th August 2021 at 10:50.

9. Link to Post #1786
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,400 times in 32,916 posts

Quote Posted by Mashika (here)
    As Mr Bill Ryan said on the other thread where you refused to answer and instead came here to post just the same but with a hundred more words:
    Yep. Enough now. You're out of this forum, having derailed Helvetic's thread with yet more promotion of Karl Mollison. Avalon members don't need any more of this.

10. The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (29th August 2021), All is one (28th August 2021), Ankle Biter (28th August 2021), avid (28th August 2021), Blacklight43 (28th August 2021), BMJ (3rd September 2021), Brigantia (28th August 2021), Chip (28th August 2021), DeDukshyn (28th August 2021), ExomatrixTV (28th August 2021), Franny (29th August 2021), Harmony (28th August 2021), justntime2learn (28th August 2021), Mashika (7th September 2021), Matthew (28th August 2021), mountain_jim (28th August 2021), muxfolder (28th August 2021), onawah (28th August 2021), pabranno (6th September 2021), palehorse (18th January 2022), Peter UK (28th August 2021), Reinhard (10th September 2021), RunningDeer (28th August 2021), Sadieblue (28th August 2021), Stephanie (29th August 2021), Sunray (29th August 2021), Suzi E (28th August 2021), Tintin (5th September 2021), Tracie (Bodhicee) (4th September 2021), wondering (29th August 2021), Yoda (28th August 2021)

11. Link to Post #1787
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Well good!
    That character had been on my Ignore list for quite some time, in any case.
    I've gotten so I can tell early on who needs to be unsubscribed.
    Last edited by onawah; 28th August 2021 at 20:11.
    Each breath a gift...

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

All is one (28th August 2021), Bill Ryan (28th August 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (29th August 2021), Kryztian (4th October 2021), Le Chat (29th August 2021), mountain_jim (2nd September 2021), RunningDeer (28th August 2021), Stephanie (29th August 2021), Suzi E (5th September 2021), wondering (29th August 2021)

13. Link to Post #1788
    Thanks

The Corbett Report | Research Resources You Should Know About – #SolutionsWatch | Aug. 31, 2021

Source: corbettreport.com

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/Mu2MHS40P21X

Did you know there's a searchable archive of the last 12 years of tv news? Or that every moment of all of the major news network's broadcasts from the week of 9/11 are available for free online? Well, you do now! Go forth and research!

Show Notes:

Really Simple Syndication – #SolutionsWatch

Research Tools You Should Know About – #SolutionsWatch

How to Access the Library of Alexandria – #SolutionsWatch

Television Archive

Understanding 9/11 – A television news archive

Television Archive resources
    "Earth is currently restricted today for normal development of timeline progress. With us telling you everything would change everything."

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Helvetic For This Post:

avid (1st September 2021), Bill Ryan (2nd September 2021), Franny (1st September 2021), Harmony (1st September 2021), mountain_jim (2nd September 2021), Pam (6th September 2021), RunningDeer (1st September 2021), Tracie (Bodhicee) (4th September 2021)

15. Link to Post #1789
    Thanks

Scandal Behind the FDA Fake Approval of Pfizer Jab

Source: williamengdahl.com
    By F. William Engdahl
    30 August 2021

The US Government regulator for drugs, the Food and Drug Administration, has just announced that it has voted full approval for the mRNA genetic vaccine of Pfizer and BioNTech, or did they? This supposed new status is being used by the Biden Administration and many states and companies to impose mandatory vaccinations. The notoriously conflicted Biden covid adviser, Tony Fauci of the NIAID, using that ruling, is calling for national mandatory vaccination for the country. What is not being revealed is the cesspool of corruption and conflicts of interest between the FDA and the major drug companies, including Pfizer, that stand behind the rushed approval. And it’s not full approval for Pfizer’s jab, only for BioNTech’s legally different vaccine. .

“…final stamp of approval”?

On August 23 as the FDA announced full approval for the Pfizer mRNA gene-edited substance. Or not quite, when the full papers of FDA are studied. Fauci, whose NIAID has financial interest in the vaccine, referred to the FDA decision as the “final stamp of approval.” It is however anything but final or an impartial, scientific rigorous medical evaluation. Rather it is a politically-motivated decision by an FDA that is corrupt beyond the imagination of most people.

Backtracking on its statement in 2020 that it would hold normal FDA advisory committee hearings with independent experts to discuss the Pfizer application for full approval, now the FDA told the British Medical Journal that they did not believe a meeting was necessary ahead of granting full approval of what is the most controversial vaccine in modern history. The BMJ quotes Kim Witczak, a drug safety advocate who serves as a consumer representative on the FDA’s Psychopharmacologic Drugs Advisory Committee, “These [FDA] public meetings are imperative in building trust and confidence especially when the vaccines came to market at lightning speed under emergency use authorization.”

Witczak continued with the alarming note, “It is already concerning that full approval is being based on 6 months’ worth of data despite the clinical trials designed for two years. There is no control group after Pfizer offered the product to placebo participants before the trials were completed.” Read that again, slowly. Pfizer tests destroyed their own control group mid-stream! And its six month rollout of the mRNA jab worldwide has resulted in catastrophic side effects which have been totally officially ignored. Is this “science” Dr Fauci?

The refusal of the FDA and its Acting Director, Janet Woodcock, to convene its Drugs Advisory Committee for discussion of the Pfizer and BioNTech decisions is even more shocking as in June three members of that same panel resigned in protest for being disregarded in another drug approval. NPR network reported, “Three experts have now resigned from a Food and Drug Administration advisory committee after the agency approved an Alzheimer’s drug called Aduhelm against the wishes of nearly every member on the panel.” One of the three, Dr. Aaron Kesselheim, in his resignation letter from the FDA Advisory Committee (June 10, 2021), wrote: “For both eteplirsen and aducanumab, the decisions by FDA administrators to ignore the Advisory Committee’s clear recommendations led to their approval of two highly problematic drugs that offered little evidence that they would meaningfully benefit patients…With eteplirsen, the AdComm (Advisory Committee) and FDA’s own scientific staff reported that there was no convincing evidence that the drug worked; both groups were overruled by FDA leadership… “

Now the FDA refusal to convene their advisory committee for the Pfizer decision is all the more astonishing in light of the fact that the Government Centers for Disease Control (CDC) in its official VAERS data bank for recording vaccine negative effects has recorded 8,508 reports of fatalities following the Pfizer mRNA shot in the past seven months, a number more than for all vaccines combined in the past 30 years. By denying a public hearing the FDA avoided any discussion of these alarming fatality numbers, let alone the tens of thousands of serious side-effects including heart attacks, blood clots, miscarriages, permanent paralysis following the Pfizer-BioNTech jabs. The public declaration by Fauci before approval that he expected it, is also unethical influencing, but that is the least of the crimes.

Faked Approval

It seems the FDA executed a clever ruse in which it issued separate rulings for a Pfizer Inc.-BioNTech vaccine which is widely used in the USA, and another ruling for the similar vaccine of Pfizer’s German-based partner and developer of the mRNA platform, BioNTech of Mainz. It is only BioNTech that got FDA approval, but conditioned on completion of a series of further tests on select groups including infants, pregnant women and youth, by 2027. The US vaccine, Pfizer-BioNTech Covid-19 vaccine, only got extension of its Emergency Use Authorization (EUA), not full approval!

In their separate letter to Pfizer, the FDA stated, “…On August 23, 2021, having concluded that revising this EUA is appropriate to protect the public health or safety under section 564(g)(2) of the Act, FDA is reissuing the August 12, 2021 letter of (Emergency Use) authorization in its entirety with revisions incorporated to clarify that the EUA will remain in place for the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine for the previously-authorized indication and uses…”(emphasis added).

Buried in a footnote in the letter the FDA admits there are two legally separate entities and vaccines—Pfizer-BioNTech Covid-19 Vaccine and BioNTech GmbH of Mainz with its own vaccine trade-named Comrinaty. The FDA writes that “The products are legally distinct with certain differences…” Legally distinct means two separate vaccines. If you find this confusing it is meant to be. Only under an EUA ruling is Pfizer presently exempt from vaccine liability. Some lawyers are calling the FDA ruse a classic “bait and switch” tactic, a form of fraud based on deception.

US vaccinologist and a developer of the mRNA technique, Dr Robert Malone, has accused the FDA of playing a “bureaucratic shell game” with their supposed early approval of the Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine. He cites the two separate FDA letters, “There is a letter for Pfizer and a letter for BioNTech. The New York Times and the Washington Post got it wrong. The authorization is not for Pfizer. The authorization is for BioNTech, and it will only be initiated at the time BioNTech product becomes available…

Adding to the bizarre irregularities, in their two separate letters, one to BioNTech and another to Pfizer, the FDA repeatedly deletes the location of the vaccine manufacturing they approve. Why that? Is it in China where BioNTech has a joint agreement with Fosun Pharma of Shanghai to jointly produce and market Comirnaty vaccine for COVID-19? Why do they need to hide that location data from the public? Would it expose the entire fraud?

FDA-Pfizer Conflicts of Interest

In 2019 Pfizer made a very conflicted appointment to its board of directors. It took Scott Gottlieb, who had just resigned as head of the FDA three months earlier. If this gives an appearance of a huge conflict of interest, it is. Alongside Gottlieb at Pfizer’s Board of Directors sits Dr Susan Desmond-Hellmann, who headed the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation until 2020. The Gates Foundation is behind every single key part of the covid vaccine rush and owns stock in Pfizer to boot.

Another person who links Pfizer and Gates is Prof. Holly Janes, a bio-statistical expert in Gates’ hometown Seattle, at the Fred Huff cancer research center. Janes is also a member of the FDA Vaccine Committee until 2023. Notably, she co-designed the controversial trials for both Pfizer and Moderna mRNA vaccines for Fauci’s NIAID from her Seattle center, which is also funded by the Gates Foundation.

Janes is Professor at the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Vaccine and Infectious Disease Division, known as Fred Hutch. Earlier she received Gates Foundation research money for a six year period when she worked for the Gates Foundation from 2006 to 2012 to develop “statistical and study design support for pre-clinical vaccine performance trials.” Prof. Janes also helped develop the program that tracks vaccine data at John Hopkins University.

The person who runs FDA as “Acting Director” is Janet Woodcock. To call her tainted is mild. She has been at FDA since 1986, almost as long as Fauci at NIAID. Woodcock was Biden’s choice to head FDA, but a massive opposition from 28 groups including state attorneys general and citizen groups forced him to name her “acting,” which does not need Congressional scrutiny.

Woodcock was directly responsible for the FDA approval of deadly opioids over the objections of her own scientists and other advisors. Two decades ago as head of the FDA unit responsible, Woodcock was instrumental in the approval of a powerful opioid, Zohydro, even though the FDA’s own scientific advisory committee voted 11-2 to keep the drug off the market because it was unsafe. The online Drugs.com writes, “Hydrocodone (Zohydro) can slow or stop your breathing. Never use Zohydro ER in larger amounts, or for longer than prescribed. .. Swallow it whole to avoid exposure to a potentially fatal dose. Hydrocodone may be habit-forming, even at regular doses.” Woodcock later approved the sale of a high-strength narcotic pill, OxyContin, as “safer and more effective than other painkillers” based on the false claims of the now bankrupt manufacturer, Purdue Pharma. Some 500,000 Americans have since died as a result of opioid addiction.

Woodcock clearly is the key FDA person behind the duplicitous August 23 Pfizer decision, seeing to it that there were no public advisory hearings to review relevant data. It would be relevant to know what discussions or communications went on with her former boss, now Pfizer director, Scott Gottlieb.

Why?

There are many unanswered questions in this twisted tale of corruption at FDA and Pfizer. Was this theater rushed through by the Biden Administration to accelerate the forced vaccination of millions of Americans uncertain or skeptical of taking an emergency or experimental jab? Why is there such an incredible pressure from mainstream media and politicians to vaccinate every man, woman and now child in the US? Are the vaccines really safe if there are so many dire cases of adverse events after the Pfizer jab? Why did the FD refuse to allow its independent vaccine committee to weigh in?

It is worth noting that as of August 14 Pfizer does not mandate vaccines for its own employees. Also the Biden White House does not mandate vaccines for its staff. These are all serious issues that demand serious and honest answers.

F. William Engdahl is strategic risk consultant and lecturer, he holds a degree in politics from Princeton University and is a best-selling author on oil and geopolitics, exclusively for the online magazine “New Eastern Outlook”

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Helvetic For This Post:

avid (2nd September 2021), Bill Ryan (2nd September 2021), Harmony (3rd September 2021), mountain_jim (2nd September 2021), onawah (3rd September 2021), onevoice (7th September 2021), Pam (6th September 2021), Reinhard (10th September 2021), RunningDeer (2nd September 2021)

17. Link to Post #1790

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Helvetic For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th September 2021), Harmony (3rd September 2021), Pam (6th September 2021), Reinhard (10th September 2021), RunningDeer (3rd September 2021)

19. Link to Post #1791
    Thanks

Dr. Bryan Ardis | Hospital Protocols Are Murdering Americans by Prescribing Remdesivir Which Causes Renal Failure | Aug. 25, 2021

Hear Dr. Bryan Ardis explain his research and walks you through each of the reports he uses in the 67+ page Covid Report. See simple facts about the nasty side effects of the current status quo for treating COVID-19 and why you should stand up for your health and the health of your loved ones!

Source: thedrardisshow.com

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/vj27vm

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Helvetic For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th September 2021), gord (8th September 2021), Harmony (3rd September 2021), Reinhard (10th September 2021), RunningDeer (3rd September 2021)

21. Link to Post #1792
    Thanks

Whitney Webb | Afghanistan Chaos and What Comes Next with Tom Luongo | Aug. 29, 2021

Whitney is joined by Tom Luongo to discuss his recent analyses of the chaos in Afghanistan, what it means for international geopolitics and the future of Biden's presidency going forward.
    Originally published 08/29/21

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Helvetic For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th September 2021), Harmony (3rd September 2021), Reinhard (10th September 2021), RunningDeer (3rd September 2021)

23. Link to Post #1793
    Language
    English
    Thanks

NEWS AND VIEWS FROM THE NEFARIUM
    14,844 views Streamed live on Sep 2, 2021
    Giza Death Star Community
    24.8K subscribers
    "Secretary of State Blinken just had a phone call with the Chinese Foreign Minister... what did they talk about? Well, one version has it they didn't talk about much; the other version has it they talked about a great deal. Guess whose version that was...?"

https://www.state.gov/secretary-blink...
    https://www.fmprc.gov.cn/mfa_eng/wjdt...
    Each breath a gift...

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th September 2021), Harmony (6th September 2021), Pam (6th September 2021), Reinhard (10th September 2021), RunningDeer (6th September 2021), wondering (10th September 2021)

25. Link to Post #1794
    Thanks

The Corbett Report | What’s Going on in Japan? – Questions For Corbett | Sept. 3, 2021

Source: corbettreport.com

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/yJXdknThwV0N

It’s been a while since Questions For Corbett tackled everyone’s burning question: So what’s going on in Japan, anyway? From states of emergency to ivermectin to tainted vaccines to boring old Japanese politics, today James gives you the latest updates from the Land of the Rising Sun. -corbettreport.com

Show Notes:
    How is Japan Reacting to the Crisis? – Questions For Corbett #057

How is Japan Reacting NOW? – Questions For Corbett #061

Gov’t considers extending state of emergency by 2 weeks

Tokyo governor says lockdown in Japan is ‘impossible’

Upper House passes bills allowing fines for defying antivirus steps

Restaurant chain sues Tokyo government over COVID hour curbs

Japanese restaurant chain sees shares tumble after short-lived Gamestop-style rally

Global-Dining, Inc.7625.T

Japan to introduce “vaccine passports” for international travel

Japan’s vaccine passport to initially be valid in five countries

Japan’s vaccine passports: Here’s what you need to know

1.6m Moderna doses withdrawn in Japan over contamination

Japan probes two deaths after jabs from tainted Moderna batch

モデルナワクチン、新たに異物 使用中止と別の製造番号―沖縄

Contaminants found in more Moderna COVID vaccine in Japan

Foreign matter in Moderna COVID vaccine identified as stainless metal

Japan health minister says Moderna vaccine contaminants likely from needle stick

Parasite-killing drug ivermectin heads into coronavirus trials

Ivermectin not approved for COVID use in Japan (Aug 4)

「今こそイベルメクチンを使え」東京都医師会の尾崎治夫会長が語ったその効能

The Tokyo Olympics are rigged to fail. Why hasn’t the media noticed?

Suga says he intends to resign

FOCUS: Taliban’s takeover in Afghanistan may prompt China to value Japan

Japan seeks record military spending in 2022 to counter Chinese influence

Odysee channel translating independent media into Japanese

Japanese coronavirus truth page

Japanese truth bitchute channel

Japanese flyers/materials about coronavirus

Agorism in Japan

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Helvetic For This Post:

aoibhghaire (6th September 2021), Bill Ryan (7th September 2021), Harmony (6th September 2021), Pam (6th September 2021), Reinhard (10th September 2021), RunningDeer (6th September 2021)

27. Link to Post #1795
    Thanks

Dark Journalist | Pasadena Magick Occult Aerospace Secret NASA Parsons-Hubbard Crowley | Sept. 3, 2021

Source: darkjournalist.com

PASADENA OCCULT MYSTERY
    In this special X-Series episode 107 Dark Journalist Daniel Liszt goes deep connecting the dots of strange happenings in Pasadena, California and their connection to an Occult Underground that included the notorious Black Magician Aleister Crowley, NASA Rocket Pioneer Jack Parsons and Scientology founder L. Ron Hubbard.

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Helvetic For This Post:

aoibhghaire (6th September 2021), Bill Ryan (7th September 2021), Harmony (6th September 2021), Kryztian (4th October 2021), onawah (6th September 2021), Pam (6th September 2021), Reinhard (10th September 2021), RunningDeer (6th September 2021)

29. Link to Post #1796
    Thanks

Whitney Webb | Propaganda in the Covid Era with Mark Crispin Miller

Professor Mark Crispin Miller joins the podcast to discuss the propaganda that has been used to opportunistically sell certain agendas to the public in the Covid era, just as in past crises of similar scale. Originally published 09/03/21.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Helvetic For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th September 2021), Elainie (7th September 2021), Harmony (9th September 2021), Reinhard (10th September 2021), RunningDeer (7th September 2021)

31. Link to Post #1797
    Thanks

Brien Foerster | Lost Ancient Civilizations | Interview by Jonas Rosen | Sept. 8, 2021

Source: hiddenincatours.com, Jonas Rosen youtube

Interview Topics:

0:00 - Introduction
    1:20 - Evidence for lost civilizations?
    2:35 - Astonishing megalithic site of Sacsayhuaman
    4:25 - How were Sacsayhuaman's stones shaped and placed?
    5:20 - What would a stone-softening technology look like?
    6:15 - Megalithic sites are astronomically aligned
    8:20 - Enigmatic Puma Punku in Bolivia
    10:25 - Dating Puma Punku
    11:30 - Magnetic anomalies at Puma Punku
    14:50 - What is underground at Puma Punku?
    16:20 - Is there a "Hall of Records" under the Sphinx?
    18:00 - Mysterious stone "nubs" or protrusions at megalithic sites
    20:00 - Further links between Peru and Egypt?
    21:05 - The advanced tools of the past- why haven't we found them?
    22:00 - UFOs and Megalithic Sites
    23:50 - Brien on UFOs in the modern era
    24:40 - Brien's UFO sightings
    26:25 - The Serapeum of Saqqara – an exceptional site
    30:30 - The purpose or function of these massive stone boxes?
    32:25 - Another stone box- in the Great Pyramid
    34:00 - Linking consciousness and megalithic sites
    35:05 - Massive stone boxes around the world
    38:20 - Mystery of elongated skulls
    40:45 - Any discoveries Brien hopes to see in his lifetime?
    42:50 - Enigmatic sites around the world
    44:50 - Japan megaliths and underwater anomalies
    46:45 - How Brien's research has affected his spiritual and metaphysical outlook
    48:45 - What is the significance of megalithic research in the modern day?

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Helvetic For This Post:

avid (8th September 2021), Bill Ryan (8th September 2021), Harmony (9th September 2021), Reinhard (10th September 2021), RunningDeer (8th September 2021)

33. Link to Post #1798
    Thanks

On our own account - New on Odysee

https://odysee.com/@InformationMachine:0

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Helvetic For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th September 2021), Harmony (9th September 2021), Reinhard (10th September 2021), RunningDeer (9th September 2021)

35. Link to Post #1799
    Thanks

Disclosure

CMD. SGT. MAJ. JAMES NORTON | 1977 UFO INCIDENT AT FT. BENNING / Part 1 & 2

Source: kevinsmithshow.info, Information Machine

Part 1 - March 29, 2011 – Cmd. Sgt. Maj. James Norton (R.I.P.) steps forward as a witness to corroborate John Vasquez's claims of a 1977 UFO incident at Ft. Benning in which the U.S. Army engaged UFOs in a firefight. He says he was there, was injured in the firefight, and says he has a piece of a downed UFO.

Part 2 - May 18, 2011 – CSM James Norton (R.I.P.) returns to provide additional information and clarifications about his story of a UFO v. U.S. Army battle in 1977 at Ft. Banning.

About Kevin Smith

Kevin Smith who hosted the Kevin Smith show had provided a large audience with extraordinary informations, thoughts and discussions in the realm of the unexplained until his untimely death at his sixtieth birthday on August 14, 2013. He was the inventor of the first paranormal radio talk show that he started in Bosnia where he served as an international police officer.

Friends of Kevin Smith have now made his legacy available for posterity and we will take care that Kevin’s work will benefit his wife Tang and their son Derick who lack support and live under duress since their husband and dad died.

Kevin himself lived a life in relative poverty, sometimes even lacking food but shortly before he died, he signed a deal for his rock band that he was a guitar player in. Kevin was full of vigour and in good hopes for his band to be successful, also financially. Kevin put his full energy both into the show and his band, sometimes one has to wonder how he could accomplish this. The day he came out of hospital after he received a stent in his heart, he was already preparing for the next show.

Kevin gave whistleblowers a platform to come forward and he therefore was one himself. The lines to the show were often interrupted when critical guests made their appearance and also particular guests often suddenly had problems communicating with the KSS. He had his computers and other equipment interfered with from the outside and some of his guests even received threats during and after the shows.

Kevin was not shy to point his finger to where he thought those threats came from. He took all the risks to stay true to himself because his concern and motto for every show was, “You have the right to know because You matter!”
    Last edited by Helvetic; 9th September 2021 at 08:27.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Helvetic For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th September 2021), Harmony (9th September 2021), Reinhard (10th September 2021), RunningDeer (9th September 2021)

37. Link to Post #1800
    Thanks

Disclosure

Mike Fortson | The Phoenix Lights

Source: kevinsmithshow.info

Mike Fortson is very likely the very best informed eye witness to the events that have come to be known as the Phoenix Lights. He talks about why these events were not actually the Phoenix Lights, and provides a lot of vital information that is never reported in the vain-stream-media.

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Helvetic For This Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 90 of 170 FirstFirst 1 40 80 90 100 140 170 LastLast