1. Link to Post #181
    Switzerland Avalon Member Helvetic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,441 times in 3,208 posts

Default Re: The Continuing Search For The Truth

Environmental Disasters | Larry Schweiger

Source: coasttocoastam.com

Part 1 of 16

25 June 2010—Filling in for George, Art Bell welcomed Pres. of the Natl. Wildlife Federation, Larry Schweiger, who discussed the impact of the Gulf oil disaster as well as other pending environmental issues which threaten the planet.

Having made a number of visits to the Gulf since the disaster started, Schweiger detailed his first-hand observations of the situation. Recounting one boat trip into the affected area, he described the experience as "very, very eerie." Schweiger noted that a blanket of raw, untreated oil coated the water, making it "black as night" and dampened the waves. He recalled that there were no birds in the area and that the oil was so thick that no fish were visible below because "you couldn't even see half an inch into the water." Schweiger also said that, on a different trip into the waters, the dispersing chemicals being used by BP were so strong that they took the color out of the shirt he was wearing...
    "Earth is currently restricted today for normal development of timeline progress. With us telling you everything would change everything."

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Helvetic For This Post:

TraineeHuman (13th March 2012)

3. Link to Post #182
    Thanks

Intel Hub Radio | Special Gulf Coast Edition with AC Griffith

Source: blogtalkradio.com

30 June 2010—"Tonight we will be covering the Gulf coast extensively. During the first 40 mins of the show, we will be welcoming AC Griffith for some major gulf updates. After that, we are asking ANYONE from the Gulf to please call into the show and let us know what is going on. As the mainstream media blackout ensues, we will be bringing updates, straight from Gulf coast residents themselves."

download mp3
    "Earth is currently restricted today for normal development of timeline progress. With us telling you everything would change everything."

4. Link to Post #183
    Thanks

Intelligence Squad US: Cyber War Debate

Dadmiral's contribution to a security policy discussion debate, back there in DC, on June 8th:

The Debate: THE CYBER WAR THREAT HAS BEEN GROSSLY EXAGGERATED
    Speakers:
    For the motion: Marc Rotenberg, Bruce Schneier
    Against the motion: VADM (Ret) John M. (Mike) McConnell, Jonathan Zittrain

The sophistication of our mobile phone networks, of the GPS system that guides air traffic, even of the networked command-and-control that drives our power grids, may be without rival. But it also provides one great big and sprawling target to enemies determined to discover the choke points that can cripple us in a time of war. 

At least that's the scenario as described in various, and increasingly alarmed media accounts, especially in the wake of incidents like the hacking of Google last year, by digital assailants often described (without clear confirmation) as being based in China. It's indeed alarming, to contemplate fighting the next war with both hands tied behind our backs because a canny enemy figured out how to shut us down electronically. 

Alarming -- but possibly, also, alarmist? Can we really be that vulnerable? Is our digital undergirding really that exposed, especially given that the Internet itself -- the foundation of all this critical connectedness -- was itself initially developed as a military undertaking? Even if our enemies -- state enemies or terrorists -- manage to cause damage in one corner of American cyberspace, don't we have enough redundancy built in to protect us? As one technology writer has put it, this is one of those topics where the internet press likes to get worked up into a lot of "heavy breathing.

Watch the entire debate

Source: Watch on Vimeo

Last edited by Helvetic; 1st July 2010 at 09:38.

5. Link to Post #184
    Thanks

helvetic, thank you so much for you dedication to helping get the truth out there, in all ist shapes and sizes
    love m

6. Link to Post #185
    Thanks

U.S. Fleet and Israeli Air Corridor Reports Raise Iran Attack Fears

U.S. Declares War on Iran

War with Iran has already been decided by the powers that be and the modern-day quasi-declaration happened last Thursday. Using the same legislative and propaganda playbook that led to the Iraq War, the U.S. Government has just officially declared War on Iran. Reuters reported "Congress on Thursday approved tough new unilateral sanctions aimed at squeezing Iran's energy and banking sectors, which could also hurt companies from other countries doing business with Tehran. The House of Representatives passed the bill 408-8 and sent it to President Barack Obama for signing into law. The Senate had approved it 99-0 earlier in the day."

Congress hasn't officially voted for a Declaration of War since World War II. In modern times they use creative wording in bills that authorize the broad use of force across borders in the sweeping "War on Terror." The Bush Doctrine of preemptively attacking countries because they may pose a threat to America in the future was universally trashed by progressives, but is alive and well under Obama, the Prince of Peace, without one dissenting vote in the Senate. This authority is what the Obama Administration claims also gives them the legal argument to bomb sovereign countries like Pakistan.

This unilateral decision by the United States Congress comes on the heels of a 12-2 U.N. Security Council vote on June 8th to impose a "modest tightening of sanctions" against Iran. Of course, Russia and China have been assured that sanctions won't apply to their energy needs in order to secure their votes. After the vote President Obama asserted that, "these sanctions do not close the door on diplomacy."

However, the United States preempted this embargo vote in Congress by taking up an aggressive posture in tandem with Israel by deploying an Armada of Battleships to the Red Sea. There are now reports from the Israeli National News that, "The Israeli Air Force recently unloaded military equipment at a Saudi Arabia base, a semi-official Iranian news agency claimed Wednesday, while a large American force has massed in Azerbaijan, which is on the northwest border of Iran."

Now, it seems that the United States is working overtime to sell their war plans to potential allies. CIA chief, Leon Panetta appeared on ABC's This Week and announced that the Iranians, "have enough low-enriched uranium right now for two weapons. They do have to enrich it, fully, in order to get there. And we would estimate that if they made that decision, it would probably take a year to get there, probably another year to develop the kind of weapon delivery system in order to make that viable."

While world leaders negotiate their piece of the Iranian pie in G8 negotiations, the multinational fear campaign has begun. Russian President Dmitry Medvedev said Sunday that a CIA warning that Iran has enough uranium to build two atomic bombs was "worrying," and criticized Tehran's secrecy over its nuclear program. Gathered at the G8 Summit in Ottawa, world leaders now "fully believe" and are "worried" that a preemptive attack by Israel on Iran is inevitable. Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi told reporters that "Iran is not guaranteeing a peaceful production of nuclear power [so] the members of the G8 are worried and believe absolutely that Israel will probably react preemptively."

Enforcing an unprovoked embargo on a sovereign nation has been historically defined as an act of war. Unfortunately, very few of our elected officials know or understand history and therefore overwhelmingly voted for the new sanctions. Congressman Ron Paul (R-TX), an outspoken critic of Iran sanctions, was one of the eight house members to vote against the measure. Here is Ron Paul from a few months ago comparing sanctions to an Act of War while discussing this bill; H.R. 2194 Comprehensive Iran Sanctions, Accountability, and Divestment Act of 2010.

The Bush-Obama Doctrine is the rule of tyrants. Clearly it looks like Israel and America are determined to preemptively strike Iran even though Iran has always maintained that their nuclear program is for peaceful energy production only. America has once again engaged in an Act of War on a sovereign nation that has not harmed, or even threatened to harm her. Iran's biggest crime appears to be sitting on a sea of crude at a time when oil-thirsty Neo-cons, who penned the Doctrine, rule the world. The coming war with Iran will not be pretty.
    Last edited by Helvetic; 1st July 2010 at 19:56.

7. Link to Post #186
    Thanks

Robert Morning Sky | 2012 & Beyond

Source: veritasshow.com

Synopsis
    Long, long ago, the Ancient Ones pointed at the year 2012 as a time that changes would occur.* An Elder who has remained in the shadows has stepped forward to help unlock the secrets to the words of the Ancient Ones.* So, too, he has helped to reveal the secrets of making contact with Star Beings and the deliberately hidden history of our world.* The changes that must be made in order to avert catastrophes in the year 2012 and afterwards will not be made by mankind, they will be made by womankind.

Bio
    Robert Morning Sky travels almost constantly, mesmerizing audiences large and small around the world. He demonstrates traditional native American dances, then tells his story in living rooms, theatres, in school auditoriums, on radio and TV shows and in personal interviews -- anywhere people will listen to him. He has quickly become a favorite speaker at expos and UFO conventions. His words resonate with truth. People receive answers to far more questions than they could ever think to ask, and they come back to hear him again and again. morning sky has been subjected to several burglaries at his office with confidential files and computer equipment stolen. His travel trailer was vandalized. His life has been threatened. He has suffered great losses, but he made a promise to his grandfather, and that promise will not be broken, no matter the cost. In his own words: "My name is Robert Morning Sky. I am a nobody, I am no one special. I am, however, a dancer who has had the extraordinary privilege of performing an honoring dance for the ‘ancient ones’ of the world at literally dozens of sacred sites. To perform these honorings in the right way, I have studied the oldest scriptures and words of the ‘ancient ones’. To distinguish the miraculous from the natural phenomena of the world, I have had to study different science disciplines, the way the human mind works, and the many kinds of shamanism and magic of the ancient world. What I have found is astonishing. The future of our world is in the hands of our young ‘seekers’. In the hopes that I can help today’s young ‘seekers’ join hands with the ‘ancient ones’, I share my journeys with you. “the truth is hidden behind the ‘reality’ used to control the masses...” “There were many reasons that led to my eventual decision to withdraw from the speaker’s circuit as soon as my one-year commitment to my grandfather was complete. When the year was over, I began my journeys to visit ancient sacred sites and to pay my respects to the ‘ancient ones’. I also began to search out those individuals, both civilized and primitive, who could help me in my search for answers to the mysteries of the world. Truly, in many cases, I went into the ‘shadows’: hidden canyons, hidden ruins, hidden corridors in civilized institutions and hidden back rooms for conversations with individuals who did not want their identities revealed.”

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Helvetic For This Post:

alsiani (20th July 2011)

9. Link to Post #187
    Thanks

R.C. Hoagland & J. Marvin Herndon - Methane Fears

Source: coasttocoastam.com

Part 1 of 7

June 30, 2010–In the first half of the program, scientist J. Marvin Herndon discussed methane gas fears in the Gulf disaster. "Petroleum and natural gas deposits largely come about as a consequence of the earth fracturing," he said, and if there are cracks at the site of the oil leak, the initial fracture could spread, and potentially release a huge methane bubble. There've been suggestions that mass extinctions occurred in the distant past due to methane releases, he noted.

Richard C. Hoagland, who joined the conversation, said "we know there's a bulge-- the crust is literally being lifted upward in a ridge...and something is pushing it up, which is the pressurization of this extraordinary methane bubble they pierced with this deep well," which could be as deep as six miles down. If the methane bubble is released, it will cause water displacement that could create a massive tsunami, he warned. He called for the release of real time mud log data, so non-BP geologists could evaluate the situation.
    Last edited by Helvetic; 3rd July 2010 at 21:02.

10. Link to Post #188
    Thanks

Former Kansas State Trooper Advises Gulf Coast Residents to EVACUATE Area - FEMA Now Involved

There MAY be an organized effort to move people as soon as 24-48 hours after July 4th, 2010.

HAWK and Greg Evensen JULY 1 2010 Greg Evensen -- Former KS State Trooper Participated in Writing Disaster plans Sources in Law Enforcement Military & Intelligence VOCs -- Volatile Organic Compounds in the air Evacuation Plans to begin after Independence Day holiday Need to evacuate -- but you need to PRE EVACUATE FEMA release HQ-10-129

11. Link to Post #189
    Thanks

Tick...tick...tick - Israeli Mistake, Confusion, and a chart

Source: halfpasthuman.com

After speaking with George Ure about the current events as of today, and having run into a wall of confusion, and misunderstanding between us over certain forecasts and the language and the tension values, i thought it wise to post this small article and a chart in aid of the confusion, either to increase, or decrease.

The issue is the July 11th break into 18 and a half hours of release language. George, and apparently others, are under the impression that some big 'thing' would happen on that date. This may well be the case, however, note that the release language (all the downward slanting lines in the charts below) continues all summer as punctuations to building tension. So the pattern from July 11th through to November 8th is one of building tension and then release of tension, almost on a daily basis. Note that this is the USUAL state of our charts for the planet. What is unusual is that we have been in a very long period of building tension for these past few months. What is also unusual is the 'tipping point' that is forecast to occur over 4 days in November from the 8th through the 11th inclusive. Then what is even more unusual is that the release language continues unabated, without deviation for over 2 months, from November 11th through to January 23rd. Please note some slight distortion in the charting software related to fonts alters the dates placement visually. The above dates are from the raw data, not from charting.

So, knowing that the September 11th attacks on the money center of the planet by TPTB (we call this the 9/11 event), had a tipping point that lasted about 4 hours, followed by 12 hours of release language, before returning to building tension language as the planet tried to sort things out the next day, we can base our speculations on what may occur given the values that we have forecast for release and building tension language trends. .

Now, on July 11th, the 'crocodile teeth pattern' of daily building tension, followed by release tension, returns. This lasts in a general way until the tipping point on November 8th forms. The daily release of tension does not purge from the total build up of tension completely so the general trend is one of a building tension continuum through to November 8th.

In addition to the chart below, note that the collector programs that we run that collect daily language and compare it to forecasts, has a sudden jump from .9% fulfillment to over 9.8 % in the 'israeli mistake' language. So it appears as though the Israelis are going to attack Iran within a short period of time, perhaps within the next 30 days. This would fit with the release language on the 11th of July, or any of the subsequent release language episodes for the rest of that month. One can also allow monkey mind to speculate that the 12 days of torment for the Obama administration minions over the first 12 days of August *could* be provoked by the israeli mistake having been initiated in the weeks prior.

I had a failure of imagination in that i could not conceive of the Israeli mistake (attack on Iran) as taking *months* to lead to the overwhelming response, i.e. global thermonuclear war. This was a failure on my part. In speaking with George, we were able to noodle up a scenario whereby it does take several months following the Israeli mistake launch before the multinational thermonuclear response could/would/does occur. This then does fit the current chart (from a speculative, monkey mind perspective), in that a July attack on Iran produces a November global thermonuclear war as the Allies take on the TPTB and their stooges, the Israelis and the American Military Empire.

Being a human, this idea that TPTB trick the populace of the planet into yet another useless war over religion by the religious in servile slavish worship of the irreligious does not sit well with me. I had repeatedly thought that the Terra entity involvment within the November tipping point could well be the clue that it was to NOT be horrific, species ending war, but rather would be some giant earth changes such as the Pacific tectonic plate cracking that we are also expecting. Or even, giant radiation from the sun.

However, the recent and very large jump in magntitude of the language forecast for the 'israeli miske', sub set 'active war launch', is too much to ignore. So without regard as to how long it may take, or the many other ramifications, the data streaming in now suggests that the [israeli mistake] that leads to so much planetary misery is on, and likely soon.

Please note that the temporal markers along the way to the [active attack phase (of israeli mistake)] have all been met, and the largest, and closest to the actual manifestation of the [israeli mistake] was the [ranking general faux pas (mal mots)] that we have just seen fulfilled in these most recent news stories about Obama and his General McCrystal.

So my position has altered in that it is seeming more likely by the day that the [israeli mistake] is 'on' and soon. Many of the critical elements now in place are not able, from a military logistics view point, to be maintained for too long in place before their usefulness degrades below acceptable levels.....therefore, certain conclusions need to be drawn appropriately.

As you may note from the chart below, the period from July 11th through to the tipping point of November 8th through the 11th is both very short, and extremely 'toothy'....as may be expected of the time between the skirmish (the israeli mistaken attack on Iran), and the resultant global thermonuclear war.

Also note, we could be wrong about the 'whats' and 'whys' of the building tension and release tension points....there is always consistent hope for that as we get the details wrong repeatedly. However, the temporal marker of the ranking general in deep **** came from the same data set that produced the israeli mistake forecast. So......take it all as speculative, until it is not.

Now it is up to you to decide what will occur, and how. After all, it is the mass of humans who run this planet, though they may not rule it, they can shut down and stop anything they choose when they choose, by simply *not* cooperating with stupid bull**** from the 'system'...aka, TPTB.

Chart is annotated.

clif high

June 30, 2010

copyright to HalfPastHuman. All rights reserved.

12. Link to Post #190
    Thanks

Ringmakers of Saturn – James Horak Speaks out

** Trying to find out why the above movie was removed...
    Last edited by Helvetic; 5th July 2010 at 16:49.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Helvetic For This Post:

14. Link to Post #191
    Thanks

David Icke on Rense June 29, 2010

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Helvetic For This Post:

16. Link to Post #192
    Thanks

Scott Stevens | Weather Wars

Source: redicecreations.com

1 July 2010—Former meteorologist Scott Stevens talks about Weather Warfare, Weather Manipulation, Chemtrails, Pollution and Environmental impact of Geo Engineering of the Climate. He discusses the secret ongoing weather manipulating projects involving scalar waves, orgone energy and the big picture connected with this dark agenda.

download mp3

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Helvetic For This Post:

18. Link to Post #193
    Thanks

EMVs - Designers of the Solar System - James Horak speaks

new, updated part 3, July 5, 2010
    Special thanx to the creator OmetaOne, great work.

Freiheitsberger, areca81, mitchellgibsonmd8000 and others have examined the pictures from the SOHO STEREO EUVI 195 satellites and found huge objects orbiting in the corona of the sun and other details. Zooming in on them you can detect the astonishing shape these objects have and from that I created a visualization of how they may look like.

According to James Horak these are EMVs - Electro Magnetic Vehicles. He reveals that they calm down the suns activity and what their task is in his interviews on the Kevin Smith Show. He says that this is a force that is ensuring that devolution can not occur in the universe.

James Horak on The Kevin Smith Show:

"In the sun right now what you see is an EMV that's the size of a planet, of this planet. I'll refer to them by the name Dr. Norman Bergrun gave them when he discovered them in the rings of Saturn and wrote a book which he published in 1986, "The Ringmakers of Saturn". Out of deference to him, I'll apply that name to them, EMVs - Electro-Magnetic-Vehicles. They are the EMVs that were in the rings of Saturn that he'd detected before in 1985.

There'll be eighteen in the sun right now. They're task driven and that's the number required. They are all the same but you have to realize they can change size and they are solid. Normaly EMVs are shy but they are making a display for you, for the world.

The EMVs have protected this world up until now but the direction things have taken are considered counter-evolutionary and you're on the threshold. The threshold will be crossed when these people start a progam of global depopulation.

That's humanities call on this planet.

Events have recently happened which are precursor to implementing inhuman and monsterous designs. A number of people already know this, both on the inside of it and on the outside.

These are objects I have an affinity with, I am interrelated with them. They do not have a consciousness like anything like human mind and they react with the sun, they are necessary to providing the planet with what it needs to begin to be a seedbed for life, especially sentient life.

They protect planets from discharges from their fusion-star that have been so chosen for this cycles beginning. Their fusion-star, the sun, is a life-giving necessary component but at the same time it can wipe out any good that's been achieved, in a breath.

And you're protected by them farming the energy in the sun, dispersing it, not allowing it to build up and be aimed towards the planets in our solar-system in the form of coronal ejections which will decimate a planet's side facing the sun when it hits, instantly.

There is 'Anomaly' involved in how we can be in proximity with a fusion star and yet still survive to that lineage that we had to and enjoy the culture that we have reached and have that longevity to survive it.

I can tell you a number of things about the patterns that these objects respond to. I can tell you their energy sources, I can tell you a great deal but the one thing that emboldened me was NASA's images of the objects in the sun. I don't think a lot of people are fully advised to appreciate the magnitude of wonder they represent.

They... if you put this in terms of science today on this planet it just doesn't wash. It can't be examined for what it is, it can only be ignored because conventional science has ignored 'Anomaly' and its meaning for so long. They have their own texture and this just does not mix.

How ETs may specifically refer to the EMVs is depending on the culture but they are observed with awe.

The physics that even ETs observe in many cases are not going to work in mankind on earth's understanding, I mean that's evident. Now imagine something being so far advanced beyond that, that it's just as difficult for ET to comprehend as it is for mankind on Earth to comprehend ET-technology at a certain level.

Now you might comprehend by the crashed vehicles and the attempts to recover technology that they salvaged from these vehicles, you might comprehend that level of technology but there are ETs who don't have crashes. There are ETs that are so much above that, that that level can't comprehend them.

As a species Earth based humans are magnificent and I am sure there is envy and there's a certain amount of fear in communities from other places, people from other places. I sort of object to calling these 'Aliens' and speaking of them as if they were so removed from your reality, they are not, they are people, people from elsewhere.

I was saddened to have to answer that ETs are indifferent, long ago having given up this 'Experiment'. Still there're those among them that display their craft and retain a hope that what they possess will example better things are obtainable. But I found that there are contradictions in what contacts I've had with ETs in the last thirty years, that there is certain ambivalence there, I have commented that they were indifferent but now it looks to me like they are stepping on the side of mankind and offering information that can help save this planet and I was extremely astonished by that.

I have lived here long enough and been through enough to have as much awe and as much respect and as much love for people on this planet as anywhere else, maybe more. My home that I know of has always been with the EMVs. Going back as far as I can I came from some culture, civilisation and was taken and have been for a very long time what I am now. As far as being associated with the ETs, I am not."

The first person to really detect these objects in the rings of Saturn was Dr. Norman Bergrun and he had noticed that their behavior was highly anomalous.

So what he did, he started paying more and more attention and he found that they were behaving in highly anomalous ways, that they were very large and that they seemed to be concentrating their effort on an unfinished ring at its terminals. His investigation in this ring was completed by then.

At this moment even NASA has admitted, are vast objects within the corona of our sun, some always there, now is a gathering of many.

They've protected this planet from countless cycles of coronal mass ejections that would otherwise have decimated all lineage of cultures present on a relative short historical rather than geophysical basis.

This is the answer of the greatest of all anomaly, how a life giving fusion star can be so close, yet not cyclicly decimate the life it gives.

But at the same time these objects can serve the opposite extreme when what occupies a planet is sentient, turns on its own.

The EMVs have been around from the very beginning, ever since any sentient life has been seeded as they are the mechanical designers of systems that can support life long enough for civilsations to come and go.

It is what begins life on a planet. First of all you have to have an engineered configuration of this planet with its fusion star.

The planet has to have a moon around it in a certain proportion, arranged proportion to the planets size to make it alive.

This drives the mantle like a generator, the armature and produces features that'll hold atmosphere, provide a gravity, provide whats needed.

These are no accidents, this is all engineered. This is no hit and miss or a million to one probability. No, this is created and managed in a wonderous and beautiful way.

They are not under any particular persons command, they're like on automatic pilot, it's pretty well automatic.

If you need some direction, what you say it's 'God' but they are far beyond anyones memory, any ET and they're regarded with awe by ET or all ETs and in speaking euphemistically if not literally, these objects are 'THE HAND OF GOD'.

There was an incident in Utah that opened all that up to me.

There is a place in a national forest in Utah, in the La Sal mountain-range, where there is an ongoing operation that is part of what EMVs do.

At night these EMVs mine deep Earth and deposits and they remove them and put them in the rings of Saturn.

The material is bombarded by cosmic radiation and broken down and then they return Earth's deposits from the rings of Saturn and when it's ready it's completely assimilable by any kind of tissue and has remarkable qualities.

They return them so that the Earth can be reseeded and be once again be fertile after a failed experiment is ploughed under.

They are like the fertilizer-machines of a farmers field.

The EMVs have nothing to do with the military or with the intelligence community at all, they can not be approached.

ET can not approach them.

They are regarded with absolute awe by ET and when I speak of ET, I am speaking of people from all over this part of the galaxy.

The EMVs are an energy, they have form but they are blinding, you can't see their detail.

There is something very wonderful on the inside of these things.

I want to tell you now because in a way everyone has a right to know this. Souls, souls are inside these objects.

There is no suffering, there's a community, it's very wonderful, you want to be there all the time, you don't wont to leave, when you're gone, you feel a mournful loss and you feel their mournful loss for you.

It's indescribable.

You'll be there one day.

Extraterrestrials are sentient species, very, very much so humanoid and have very little differences between us with one important exception, the unified consciousness.

They have removed abarrancy from the species, like suicide bombers, like serial killers, like paedophiles etcetera, etcetera, etcetera, because when you have Star Trek- or star travel technology you have placed an potentially in one persons hand the ability to destroy everybody.

The ETs don't have the social injustice that seems to breed it, they don't have a problem with distribution of wealth.

They don't have social engineers working on efforts to mindcontrol people into doing things against their own self-interest.

Abarrancy has a source and has a cause. It just isn't just happenstance or genetic and if you've go back, correcting any problem effectively, yes, you can solve these problems.

And well, there are dark sides to everything. I'll say this that the civilisations the ETs are from don't tolerate anything in the way of manipulation or agenda, there are strict rules in place and they are enforced.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Helvetic For This Post:

20. Link to Post #194
    Thanks

James Fox | Oil/Water samples from Gulf... VERY TOXIC

Source: jamescfox

Oil and water samples were taken from both the Shores of Grand Isle and from 20 miles out. The preliminary analysis was done at an academic analytical chemistry laboratory. Looking for the likely pollutants from the deep water Horizon Oil spill. It was focused on the detection of benzene and propylene glycol. Benzene and other highly toxic contaminants were very low however the concentration of propylene glycol was between 360 and 440 parts per million. Just 25 parts per million is know to kill most fish and propylene glycol is just one of many ingredients found in Corexit. In short, the Gulf is being poisoned by BP's usage of the dispersants even after the EPA asked them to stop back in May. We are willing to provide ANY respected/known laboratory these samples or provide them with more. This is very serious to all people and marine life in and around the Gulf.

21. Link to Post #195
    Thanks

George Ure | UrbanSurvival

Source: veritasshow.com

Synopsis
    During George Ure's first appearance on Veritas we discussed many topics, including the Gulf of Mexico oil disaster, the economy, possible war with Iran, and more importantly, what you can do to weather this confluence of events. The future belongs to those who prepare. It's not fear mongering; it's thinking ahead. George analyzes data on a daily basis and projects the future. This is common sense advice to anyone who may be affected by all the scenarios developing; especially November 2010.

Bio
    George Ure has been a renaissance man type since he left the corporate world in 2002 after stints as a big city news director, vice president of an international airline, battery state of charge instrumentation marketing guru and software strategic planner. In addition to an MBA, George is equally comfortable on a tractor, doing plumbing and wiring, flying airplanes and writing about his long-time love…something called “long wave economics”. To say his outlook on the next few years is grim understates the short-term outlook for bad, bad, and worse. But he shares with others (like Dr. Jack Lessinger’s work) the outlook for a much better world sometime after 2020 when “responsible capitalism arrives and the end of “little King” capitalism (me…me…me…damn it, it’s all about ME!) capitalism dies off from the weight of its own compounding sins….”

UrbanSurvival.com provides daily business news analysis and financial market coverage from the long wave (longwave) economic perspective. Since 1996, the site has expressed the view that traditional constant-expansion corporate business models would all collapse some day and that we'd eventually be forced to move toward green (sustainable) business models - the new economics of responsible capitalism - or perish.

22. Link to Post #196
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,061 times in 906 posts

Hi Helvetic,

You're doing a great job, many thanks!

Every time that I log in Avalon, I check if you have posted something else.

Great of you, thanks and continue your "Search for the TRUTH", I will happily check for new posts.

Deega

23. Link to Post #197
    Thanks

Deega, thank you very much for your kind words!

Best,

Helvetic

24. Link to Post #198
    Thanks

UFOs Buzz Atucha Nuclear Power Station in Argentina

Source: ufodigest.com

Argentinean ufologists have disclosed the presence of unidentified flying objects over the Atucha Nuclear Power Station in Zárate. New methods shall be developed to obtain further details.

Mysterious phenomena, considered by researchers to reflect the presence of intelligent, major anomalies over the Atucha Nuclear Power Station, have stirred the interest of fans of such events.

A report in Diario Popular reports on the existence of UFOs over Zarate, and the increase in such activity. Cristian Soldano, a field researchers, maintains that the area has become “a place for constant phenomena” in which pulsating UFOs (also known as “flash” UFOs) are known to have a significant presence.

Researchers are hoping to develop new methods to obtain further details on the objects buzzing Atucha.

(Translation (c) 2010, S. Corrales, IHU. Special thanks to Guillermo Gimenez, Planeta UFO)

25. Link to Post #199
    Thanks

Another Brazilian military reveals UFO investigation, observation and physical evidences

Report by A. J. Gevaerd, editor of the Brazilian UFO Magazine (www.ufo.com.br)

The commander of an Army installation in the Brazilian Pantanal area established the official investigation of spherical nocturnal objects reported to have burned vegetation and terrorized people. Military personnel sighted the UFO and obtained photos and physical evidences.

This is the report of a new investigation and interview I just conducted with the Retired Brazilian Army Lieutenant-Coronel Leo Tércio Sperb resident in Rio dos Cedros, a small town in the state of Santa Catarina, south of Brazil. The interview was obtained thanks to information given by former commander José Américo Medeiros, UFO Magazine consultant and NARCAP investigator, and performed with UFO investigator and volunteer translator of the Brazilian UFO Magazine Luis Medeiros.

The full interview is being transcribed for complete publication at the Brazilian UFO Magazine, and what can be now advanced is that the former Army military was involved in a major UFO incident in 1977, the very same year when Operation Saucer occurred in the Amazon, a hot year for Brazilian Ufology. Lieutenant-Coronel Leo Tércio Sperb revealed that this new found incident took place when he held the highly important position as commander for the 2nd Frontier Battalion, in the city Cáceres, state of Mato Grosso, West of Brazil.

See info and videos about Operation Saucer here:

http://www.ufo.com.br/materiaespecia...anairforce.htm

http://www.ufocasebook.com/magazinereopens.html

http://www.ufodigest.com/news/1007/o...on-saucer.html

The former military commander reported that in mid 1977 he was informed by his men that a small settlement located somewhere in the middle of the Cuiabá-Cáceres Road was highly excited about sightings of a strange and recurring luminous object that appeared predominantly at night. Having always been opened to UFO issues, and seeing the reports were significant, he sent a first man to do the preliminary investigations.

Captain Abrão (full name unknown) was commissioned to go to the site, talk to witnesses and collect as much data as possible and also physical evidence of whatever was happening in the mentioned location. One piece of evidence found and retrieved was a sandal with burning marks similar to the burns caused by a welder’s torch, found in the center of a vast circular area of burnt vegetation left by the object, according to the astonished witnesses. They also reported that the UFO was regular on those nights.

Back to the 2nd Frontier Battalion, Captain Abrão reported the facts to Lieutenant-Coronel Sperb and handed over his report as well as the collected evidence, which leaded Sperb to conclude that something serious was happening in the area. The commander then gathered a troop of four men to be sent immediately to the spot: one corporal and three soldiers. They received expressed orders to keep a stake-out in specific places in the woods close to the village, according to the witnesses’ guidance, so they could have a full view of the unidentified flying object and photograph it as it moved.

At the end a week, the troop was successful in documenting the observation of spherical UFOs, brightly lit and exactly like described by the villagers. Several black-and-white pictures were taken and handed over to the commander, who concluded the troop’s mission was done.

The photos would show lights similar to those in pictures obtained by the Operation Saucer. The Lieutenant-Coronel Leo Tércio Sperb wrote up a report, attached the photos and collected evidence, and forwarded them all to the Army Corps in Corumbá, state of Mato Grosso do Sul, to which his Corps was subordinate.

See pictures obtained by the Operation Saucer here:

http://www.revistaufobrasil.com/ufo/...acao_Prato_01/

http://www.revistaufobrasil.com/ufo/...acao_Prato_02/

The former military commander reported that after the troop withdrew, the UFOs apparently did not trouble the villagers again. He added that he never got any reply to his report to the headquarters in Corumbá.

With this incident, collected by the Brazilian UFO Magazine – that goes after witnesses and evidence wherever they may be – the Brazilian UFO community now have one more UFO incident definitely involving military forces in the country, in the course of which Army men on an official mission and using official resources of that force not only witnessed but also registered the occurrence of a phenomena considered of extraordinary origin. Other important military to give full statements to the Brazilian UFO Magazine are brigadier José Carlos Pereira and former Aeronautics minister brigadier Sócrates Monteiro.

Read brigadier José Carlos Pereira statements here:

http://www.ufodigest.com/news/0408/ufo-secrets.html

http://www.theufochronicles.com/2008...disclosed.html

Read former Aeronautics minister brigadier Sócrates Monteiro statements here:

http://www.ufodigest.com/news/1009/monteiro.php

http://www.paolaharris.com/brigadiersocrates.html

When asked about his personal view of the alien presence on Earth, Lieutenant-Colonel Leo Tércio Sperb demonstrated that he belongs to a lineage of Brazilian military that is quite open and prepared to face the reality of the UFO Phenomenon. He asserted that he thinks “there’s no question about the existence of other intelligences in contact with Earth’s humankind”, and that “contact between them and us is inevitable and will definitely happen in the future”.

As for the campaign UFOs: Freedom of Information Now, in progress since 2004 and led by Brazilian UFO Magazine through the Brazilian Committee of UFO Researchers (Comissão Brasileira de Ufólogos, CBU), Sperb said that civilian ufologists have every right and reason to request the secret documents kept by the Armed forces, and that the government should not only acknowledge the UFO Phenomenon’s reality but also disclose its files. “The truth must come out in the open”, said the reformed colonel.

Read about the campaign UFOs: Freedom of Information Now here:

http://www.ufo.com.br/secrecy.php

http://www.unknowncountry.com/news/?id=4618

http://www.civilizationoflight.com/U...Air_Force.html

I hope you have enjoyed knowing this and feel free to forward to your contacts.

A. J. Gevaerd

Editor, Brazilian UFO Magazine

E-mail 1: aj@gevaerd.com

E-mail 2: ajgevaerd@ufo.com.br

E-mail 3: ajgevaerd@gmail.com

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Helvetic For This Post:

27. Link to Post #200
    Thanks

Cigar Shaped Metallic Object Spotted Over UK June 2010

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Helvetic For This Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 168 FirstFirst 1 10 20 60 110 168 LastLast