1. Link to Post #301
    Switzerland Avalon Member Helvetic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,813 times in 3,259 posts

Default Re: We have a Right-To-Know the truth

Bob Koontz, John Hutchinson | The Hutchison Effect & Antigravity

Source: coasttocoastam.com

Part 1 of 8

August 31, 2010–Experimental nuclear physicist Dr. Bob Koontz, and independent researcher John Hutchison discussed the Hutchison Effect, and such topics as antigravity, Tesla technology, UFO propulsion, free energy, and the Philadelphia Experiment. The Hutchison Effect "was an accidental discovery I made way back in 1979 when I was replicating a lot of Nikola Tesla's machinery...I was playing with this high voltage equipment and started noticing that certain things would happen like objects moving around by themselves a little bit," said Hutchison. "You cannot explain this effect with conventional physics," noted Koontz, who views this work as far more important than the Large Hadron Collider experiments at CERN.

Koontz characterized Hutchison's experiments as highly sophisticated-- he used one-million-volt Tesla coils to create electromagnetic fields that induced scalar effects or antigravity-- such as levitating heavy objects, or turning metal into jelly. A kind of antigravity shield could be used in a craft or spaceship, Hutchison outlined. By canceling inertial effects, spacecraft could make sharp right turns, and through jumping into subspace or hyperspace, ships could move as fast as they want and not collide with anything, said Koontz. "It doesn't violate the laws of physics to produce free energy-- it's a zero point process," he added.

Not unlike the purported Philadelphia Experiment, Hutchison said he's had samples disappear and reappear during tests. "I've had other samples where the steel itself is aging in time," for every day about 10 years ahead in time-- according to a study the Max Planck Institute conducted on one of the samples, he reported. Hutchison, who has a YouTube channel featuring videos of levitation and many of his experiments, said he is currently focused on developing free energy and new propulsion systems.
    "Earth is currently restricted today for normal development of timeline progress. With us telling you everything would change everything."

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Helvetic For This Post:

TraineeHuman (13th March 2012)

3. Link to Post #302
    Thanks

Default Re: The Continuing Search For The Truth

Part 1 BP Oil Spill 90 days | Dispersants Sank Most of the Oil. WHAT NOW?

Source: James Fox on Youtube, iknowwhatisawthemovie.com

This is part 1 of a two part 17 minute film featuring highlights from day 49 to 114. There wasn't transparency or proper organization from either BP or our Government and now it appears that most of the oil was simply sank or dispersed throughout the Gulf waters. NOW WHAT? ~James Fox
    "Earth is currently restricted today for normal development of timeline progress. With us telling you everything would change everything."

4. Link to Post #303
    Thanks

Lt. Colonel (USAF Ret.) Wendelle C. Stevens passes at 87

Source: openminds.tv

September 7, 2010–UFO research pioneer, Wendelle Stevens passed today at 4:44 pm in his home in Tucson, Arizona of respiratory failure.

Lt. Colonel (USAF Ret.) Wendelle C. Stevens was one of the world’s best known UFO researchers. Born in 1923 in Round Prairie, Minn., he enlisted in 1941 in the US Army and was transferred to the Air Corps in1942. He served in the Pacific Theater during World War II and subsequently in a classified project in Alaska to photograph and map the Arctic land and sea area, where the data collecting equipment onboard B-29s detected UFOs. Stevens also served as US Air Attaché in South America. He retired from the USAF in 1963 and worked for Hamilton Aircraft until 1972.

Wendelle Stevens was actively involved in ufology for 54 years, first as Director of Investigations for the Aerial Phenomena Research Organization (APRO) in Tucson, Ariz., where he retired. He amassed one of the largest collections of UFO photos and investigated a number of contact cases, published in more than 22 books. His most famous one was the Billy Meier case in Switzerland.

In Dec. 1997 he received an award for lifetime achievement at the First World UFO Forum in Brazilia, capital of Brazil. He was a founder and Director of the International UFO Congress and recently transferred his extensive photo collection, library and archives to Open Minds Production.

A clip from the 1979 UFO documentary "UFOs Are Real". Interview with retired USAF pilot turned UFO investigator and researcher, Wendelle Stevens.

5. Link to Post #304
    Bomack

Re: Lt. Colonel (USAF Ret.) Wendelle C. Stevens passes at 87

This gave me a feeling of sadness to read this. But I may not have known if it weren't for you posting it here, Helvetic. Thanks so much for keeping us all up with the news!

Bob

6. Link to Post #305
    Thanks

Clif High | The Shape of Things To Come, September 8, 2010

Source: oneradionetwork.com, halfpasthuman.com

This is amazing stuff indeed. Clif High and his radical linguistics work that essentially says we humans "know" our future and use words in our day to day life that fore tells of this future.

Clif's work digs into the words, emotions and reactions humans are posting on the internet into an archetypal database...and then the fun begins. ~One Radio Network

clif high, september 8, 2010, part one

download mp3

clif high, september 8, 2010, part two

download mp3

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Helvetic For This Post:

watchZEITGEISTnow (26th October 2010)

8. Link to Post #306
    Thanks

EMVs - The Final Decision | James Horak speaks - Part 4

Source: om-page.de

Humanity on this planet is dynamic, for all its faults. Great writers, poets, artists and performers taking the expression of their genre constantly to new heights. That lineage is too precious to lose but poised above all this are the mindless power grabbers who won't be content until they possess even the souls of those they've already begun to plunder in mind and body.

If you only knew how much effort I've put into averting the madness that would turn a world into a place where no one would wish to live! To have seen it over and over again but like some residue of the past kept it all in this inevitable cycle, knowing full well this is not the way it has to be.

The social engineers, trying to implement a monstrosity, the New-World-Order, are following the Armageddon-scenario, the Revelations, like a script, because they think implementing the New-World-Order, it will lend them power.

The social-engineers opportunize the faithful, they would think that this was the second coming and think their belief in Christ alone is all they need, they would relax and expect to be delivered and resign themselves instead of doing something about the tasks that were being put upon them and that makes them very easily eaten up.

So there're inevitable illusions to everything and Revelations is to be taken with a pinch of salt, it's not cast in stone. Prophecy is useful for shaking people up to look in the direction of inevitability and nothing to be superstitious over.

The important thing is for people is to WAKE UP, to see what's going on around them. The consciousness that can pool just from awareness can make a difference for the populous of the world to see what it is that is really manifesting this evil.

There's so many people that are waiting to come forward and they would if they knew they had the support and protection of people, so that when they risk themselves they'll have the full support of everyone that would be victimized.

Examine everything objectively with an expectation of your own rights being respected and adhered to and with the law being imposed upon all equally, for the social contracts that the people have with their governments to be upheld and that corruption be ended and punished. These are all things you already know.

The level of deception is on such a scale that if you said, "Why don't these other people in other countries who are in leadership roles, know what is going on?", I would tell you that there are plenty of people here in leadership roles that don't know the truth about what is going on. People in NASA and JPL know the truth about what is going on, they are working on agendas that are counter to 95 percent of the people on Earth, counter to these peoples interests, maybe even their survival. They know there is no alien threat. It will help them to implement a feudal system that will run the world to suit the elite.

Well, the H1N1-virus vaccinations were part of it by introducing diseases that can opportunize physical systems in individuals that have already been reduced by pollution, by seeding and by just the fact that your food-supplies aren't safe anymore. All the wrong paths have been taken. Earth-bound humanity is about to devour itself, about to place technology in a mindless attempt to control people, to control their minds, to control their motives, to control everything about them and to eventually interface them all with a computer and this is not allowable and when some of the schemes that've already have been and noted of very powerful policy-makers, begin to take shape and become implemented, this experiment will end.

Until you overcome certain cycles of certain repetitive redundancies that are what are called the wrong path, you are looked upon as not completely manifested, the petri dish is beginning to smell, that sort of thing. You must go backwards to find the right path from the point where the wrong one was taken.

If I could say that I had found one example of correcting the flaw in humanity on this planets consciousness, it would be a whole new ballgame. But I can't. You have no idea how I have tried to find a way to make people try to build a model of unified consciousness and how miserably I've failed. I worked with several people and I've had them to the point where they're fed up with being ambivalent, they're fed up with this weakness, this frailty and somehow they fall back into that ambivalence.
    I will say this and I don't care whether people take this metaphysically or literally or as a leap in physics - if you perfect a model of anything, even if it's only in your mind you can manifest it.

Most of all, nothing has any meaning or purpose to survive that has no moral core.

I know I have a history and there is a pattern to it and I've been through this many times before. What I've had is a tug to come, it requires a great deal of energy to resist it to try to pull me back and I'm not ready to go, I'm not through and I don't give up on man.

There is one person that is a negotiator for the EMVs with the ETs and between someone that will come and live among a planet that is being scrutinized and has problems and he'll live among them and he makes the final decision about what's going to happen.

Of course, to be just, to be fair, you have to be involved to make a life and death decision. That's why someone like me comes here to get involved. Yes, I am that person. Of course I'm under a great deal of pressure. The community of ETs have wanted me to make this decision a very long time ago. They are very pessimistic about humankind on this planet. Actually I do not resign to any decision, I merely lose the strength to withstand others making it, as I am pulled back to my source, leaving the "field of battle". I've been through this so many times and elsewhere too.

The dice is not cast. Do not fall to despondency. In all this drama something might emerge from among you to carry the day. Something that might cut away the disease there. All the potential is there, I've always fathomed it, so I have stayed.
    Thanks to:
    James Horak, Kevin Smith, Angeltorz, NASA, ESA, all Researchers, Whistleblowers and contributing Artists
    Music by PSYTRACE, Video by OmetaOne

Contributed to The Children of the Earth

Parts 1-3

Last edited by Helvetic; 9th September 2010 at 07:14.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Helvetic For This Post:

10. Link to Post #307
    Thanks

Rick Strassman | DMT: The Spirit Molecule

Source: redicecreations.com

September 9, 2010–We talk about consciousness, the brain, the spirit world, the pineal gland, DMT (Dimethyltryptamine) and near death experiences with our guest Rick Strassman who has performed studies with the powerful naturally-occurring compound DMT on volunteers at the University of New Mexico. Led to this substance through his earlier study of the pineal gland as a potential biological place of origin for spiritual experiences, he administered several hundred doses of DMT to approximately 60 volunteers between 1990 and 1995. He wrote about this research in the book, "DMT – The Spirit Molecule." ~Red Ice Creations

download mp3
    Last edited by Helvetic; 27th October 2010 at 06:22.

11. Link to Post #308
    Avalon Member watchZEITGEISTnow's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,817 times in 390 posts

Helvetic IS the internet as far as I'm concerned! Thanks for all the up to the second info mate, you rock!

12. Link to Post #309
    Thanks

Dr. Judy Wood | Where Did The Towers Go on 9/11?

Source: veritasshow.com, drjudywood.com

Synopsis:
    Dr. Judy Wood discussed her new book: Where Did The Towers Go?: The Evidence of Directed Energy Technology on 9/11.

For the record, I do not believe that our government is responsible for executing the events of 9/11/01 – nor do I believe that our government is not responsible for executing the events of 9/11/01. This is not a case of belief. This is a crime that should be solved by a forensic study of the evidence. Before it can be determined who did it, it must first be determined what was done and how it was done.

The order of crime solving is to determine

1) WHAT happened, then

2) HOW it happened (e.g., by what weapon), then

3) WHO did it. And only then can we address

4) WHY they did it (i.e. motive).

Let us remember what is required to convict someone of a crime. You cannot convict someone of a crime based on belief. You cannot convict someone of a crime if you don’t even know what crime to charge them with. If you accuse someone of murder using a gun, you’d better be sure the body has a bullet hole in it. And yet before noon on 9/11/01, we were told who had done it and how it had been done, this before any investigation had even been conducted to determine what had been done.

My own research, not speculation, is a forensics investigation of what happened to the WTC complex on 9/11/01. I don’t address who did it, nor am I concerned with that question. Before issues of that kind can be addressed, we must first determine what happened, and that is the objective of my research.

By definition, research that is purely empirical cannot be about and has nothing to do with conspiracy theory of any kind. The fact that others (in the mainstream media, the alternative media, and the so-called “9/11 truth movement”) promote various theories about 9/11 is irrelevant to my research. On the other hand, to determine what happened, we must address all of the available evidence.

Anyone declaring who did what or how they did it before they have determined what was done is merely promoting either speculation or propaganda. The popular chant, “9/11 was an inside job,” is, scientifically speaking, no different from the chant that “19 bad guys with box cutters did it” Neither one is the result of a scientific investigation supported by evidence that would be admissible in court. Neither identifies what crime was committed or how it was committed.

So let us consider the body of empirical evidence that must be explained in order to determine what happened.12 What is presented here is not a theory and it is not speculation. It is evidence. Here, then, is the evidence of what happened on 9/11/01.

Bio
    Judy D. Wood is a former professor of mechanical engineering with research interests in experimental stress analysis, structural mechanics, optical methods, deformation analysis, and the materials characterization of biomaterials and composite materials. She is a member of the Society for Experimental Mechanics (SEM), co-founded SEM’s Biological Systems and Materials Division, and currently serves on the SEM Composite Materials Technical Division. Dr. Wood received her * B.S. (Civil Engineering, 1981) (Structural Engineering), * M.S. (Engineering Mechanics (Applied Physics), 1983), and * Ph.D. (Materials Engineering Science, 1992) from the Department of Engineering Science and Mechanics at Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University in Blacksburg, Virginia. Her dissertation involved the development of an experimental method to measure thermal stresses in bimaterial joints. She has taught courses including * Experimental Stress Analysis, * Engineering Mechanics, * Mechanics of Materials (Strength of Materials) * Strength of Materials Testing Is this what Eisenhower warned us of? Where did the building go? Figure 1. My intellectual integrity prevents me from calling this a collapse. This is why I have chosen to stand up. My conscience leaves me no other choice. From 1999 to 2006 Dr. Wood has been an assistant professor in the Mechanical Engineering Department at Clemson University in Clemson, South Carolina. Before moving to Clemson she spent three years as a postdoctoral research associate in the Department of Engineering Science and Mechanics at Virginia Tech. One of Dr. Wood's research interests is biomimicry, or applying the mechanical structures of biological materials to engineering design using engineering materials. Other recent research has investigated the deformation behavior of materials and structures with complex geometries and complex material properties, such as fiber-reinforced composite materials and biological materials. Dr. Wood is an expert in the use of moiré interferometry, a full-field optical method that is used in stress analysis, as well as materials characterization and other types of interference. In recent years, Dr. Wood and her students have developed optical systems with various wavelengths and waveguides. Dr. Wood has over 60 technical publications in refereed journals, conference proceedings, and edited monographs and special technical reports. Dr. Wood started to question the events of 9/11 on that same day when what she saw and heard on television was contradictory and appeared to violate the laws of physics. Since that day she has used her knowledge of engineering mechanics to prove that the collapse of the World Trade Center twin towers could not have happened as the American public was told.

Listen to Latest Show

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Helvetic For This Post:

watchZEITGEISTnow (26th October 2010)

14. Link to Post #310
    Thanks

Max Igan | Waking Up to Reality

Source: thecrowhouse.com

Max Igan - American Voice Radio - 09/09/10

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Helvetic For This Post:

TraineeHuman (13th March 2012), watchZEITGEISTnow (26th October 2010)

16. Link to Post #311
    Thanks

Mitch Schultz | The Spirit Molecule

Source: redicecreations.com, thespiritmolecule.com

September 12, 2010
    Mitch Schultz is the producer and director of the upcoming film "The Spirit Molecule", based on the work of Rick Strassman. Mitch has previously worked with Ghost Robot, Synthetic Pictures and others. He has a Bachelor of Science in Radio-Television-Film from the University of Texas at Austin and a Master of Professional Studies from Tisch School of the Arts’ Maurice Kanbar Institute of Film, Television, & New Media at New York University. We talk about the material, research and development of the film. Topics Discussed: Mitch’s Own Experience, Near Death Experiences, Visual Representation of the Experience, the film Renegade or Blueberry from 2004, Matt Ehling, Explanation for the Alien Phenomena, Taboo Subject of Psychedelics, LSD, DMT, Is it Drug for Everybody? Molecular Structure, Spiritual Compound, Chemistry, The War on Drugs, Illegal Drugs, The Brain, Ayahuasca, Hallucinogenic Experiences, DMT Volunteer, Huston Smith, Ayahuasca, Music and Audio, Earth Rise Sound System and more. ~Red Ice Creations

download mp3

17. Link to Post #312
    Thanks

Richard Dolan | Underground & Undersea Bases, Lecture on Richard Sauder

Source: keyholepublishing.com

Richard M. Dolan's lecture on underground and undersea bases, featuring the research of Dr. Richard Sauder and his recent book, Hidden in Plain Sight. Given at the Rochester UFO Meetup Group, Rochester, New York, on June 9, 2010.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Helvetic For This Post:

19. Link to Post #313
    Thanks

Dr. Richard Sauder Ph.D | Underground Bases, September 3, 2010

Source: theintelhub.com, Richard Sauder Books

Bio
    Dr. Richard Sauder is the author of five books and major reports:

- Hidden in Plain Sight: Beyond the X-Files, (2010), his latest work on the secret world of underground bases and tunnels.

- The underground bestseller, Underground Bases and Tunnels: What is the Government Trying to Hide? (1995), which represents his first work on the underground bases issue.

- The esoteric Kundalini Tales (1998),which deals with paranormal and mind control themes.

- Underwater and Underground Bases (2001), which expands the scope of his earlier work to include military plans for manned bases and tunnels beneath the seafloor.

- The Sauder Report: Notes From the Underground (soon to be made available), a 770 page compilation of many of the raw technical, military and government documents on which the nuts and bolts engineering aspects of his research are grounded.

Richard was the first person to systematically popularize the mysterious topic of underground, and then underwater, bases and tunnels by delving into the open literature of the government, military and industry paper trail.

Richard Sauder is a native Virginian, with an abiding interest in Forteana, unusual information and anomalous paradigm-busting data of all varieties. Beginning in early childhood he has experienced first-hand contact with a variety of paranormal phenomena that have left him a bit puzzled, flummoxed and thoroughly persuaded that there is much more to the Earth and to human perception and consciousness than the mainstream American culture believes.

Some of Richard’s favorite research and reading interests are underground and underwater bases and tunnels, electronic mind control, Freedom Technology, UFOs, human prehistory and remote antiquity, international politics, the Kundalini energy and alternative thought patterns.

Richard has discussed his work on many radio, TV and Internet programs including Art Bell's Dreamland, Coast to Coast AM with George Noory, the Lou Gentile Show, the Laura Lee Show, Out There TV with Kate and Richard Mucci, Strange Daze with Don Ecker, Jeff Rense's Sightings on the Radio, the Zoh Hieronimus Show, Mitch Battros’s Earth Changes TV, the Uri Geller Show, the BBC, FOX News (Phoenix), Ted Loman's UFOAZ Talks, Evident Footprints with Don Nicoloff on BBS Radio, Signs of the Times with Laura Knight-Jadczyk, Through the Keyhole with Rich Dolan, Earthfiles with Linda Moulton Howe, and numerous others. He has also spoken at the Whole Life Expos in Las Vegas and Los Angeles, the International UFO Congress in Laughlin, Nevada, Joan Ocean’s E.T. and Dolphin Conference in Kailua-Kona, Hawaii, the Leeds (U.K.) International UFO Conference, the NEXUS Magazine International Conference in Amsterdam, the National UFO Conference in Bordentown, New Jersey, HUFON (Houston MUFON), Orange County MUFON, the 2004 and 2005 X-Conferences in Gaithersburg, Maryland, and the Little A’LE’ INN in Rachel, Nevada. Dr. Sauder also has appeared as an invited author at the UFO Festival in Roswell, New Mexico.

His writings and interviews have appeared in diverse magazines such as NEXUS Magazine, UFO Magazine (U.S. and U.K.), Atlantis Rising, UFO Universe, Dossiers Secrets d'États, and on many websites such as Karmopolis.be, rense.com, cyberspaceorbit.com, sott.net and others. Richard’s interest in UFOlogy and related phenomena extends back to childhood and has continued uninterrupted into his adult years. His underground and underwater bases and tunnels research commenced in 1992 and continues to the present day. He has a B.A. in sociology, an M.A. in Latin American studies, an M.S. in forestry and a Ph.D. in political science. He currently resides in San Antonio, Texas where he independently pursues his research.

download mp3

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Helvetic For This Post:

21. Link to Post #314
    Thanks

West Beach Pass, Gulf Shores | BP Oil is underwater

Source: James Fox on youtube, iknowwhatisawthemovie.com

Robert Craft, mayor of Gulf Shores, opens West Beach Pass. This is a gateway to the most pristine estuary in Alabama; the only oil free area in left in the state. The mayor stated, "There's no indication of any contaminates coming in from the mouth of the Pass". We went to see for ourselves, you decide. ~James Fox

22. Link to Post #315
    Thanks

Mel Fabregas from the Veritas Show interviewed by Ohio Exopolitics

Source: Ohio Exopolitics, The Veritas Show

September 15, 2010–Mel Fabregas has created one of the most popular internet radio shows around. The Veritas show has become well know in the genre of the paranormal. Mel's virtue, character, intelligence and integrity shine through each interview that he does. If you have not yet listened to an interview on the Veritas show you are really missing an great experience. Mel is one of the most genuine people that I have ever met and its a real pleasure to be able to interview him on Ohio Exopolitics. ~Ohio Exopolitics

download mp3

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Helvetic For This Post:

24. Link to Post #316
    Thanks

Michael Tsarion on North East Truth Radio

Source: North East Truth Radio, michaeltsarion.com

Part 1 of 13

August 31, 2010–Born in Ireland, Michael Tsarion is an expert on the occult histories of Ireland and America. He has made the deepest researches into Atlantis, the Origins of Evil, and the Irish Origins of Civilization. Michael is author of the acclaimed books “Atlantis, Alien Visitation, and Genetic Manipulation,” “The Irish Origins of Civilization, and “Astro-Theology and Sidereal Mythology.” He is the producer and presenter of “Origins and Oracles,” DVD Series, which explores ancient mysteries and forbidden knowledge. He is also the producer of the Architects of Control DVD Series, which deals with mankind’s future and solutions to the humanity’s current problems.
    Michael gives outstanding presentations on the following subjects:

The Western magical Tradition
    The Hermetic Arts of Divination
    Atlantis & The Prehistoric Ages
    Ancient Ireland & the Druids
    Astro-Theology
    The Origins of Evil
    Secret Societies
    War on Consciousness
    Subservive Use of Sacred Symbolism
    Symbolic Literacy
    Psychic Vampirism

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Helvetic For This Post:

26. Link to Post #317
    Thanks

Paola Harris | Exopolitics and Current Extraterrestrial Affairs

Source: Other World Radio, paolaharris.com

September 16, 2010–Paola Leopizzi Harris, an international photojournalist and investigative reporter in the field of extraterrestrial related phenomena research, is a widely published freelance writer who has studied such phenomena since 1979 and has been on personal terms with many of the leading researchers in the field, including Dr. J. Allen Hynek's UFO investigations (1980-1986) and Col. Philip Corso (1997) in Roswell, NM.

Her newest book, Exopolitics: All The Above, dedicated to George Noory, has become a best seller. Paola has published 2 previous books titled Connecting the Dots: Making Sense of the UFO and Exopolitics: How Does One Speak To A Ball Of Light?

She's in the Fastwalkers DVD which includes Steve Bassett, Stanton Friedman, Jim Marrs and Erika Jessop. Her interview with Canadian ex-Minister of Defense Paul Hellyer has been translated into 6 languages and is available to view on Google. She has a regular column in Area 51 UFO Magazine and has written for Nexus, Australia and Explora among other publications. This evening, we will be interviewing her about Exopolitics and Current Affairs. ~Other World Radio

download mp3

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Helvetic For This Post:

28. Link to Post #318
    Thanks

Back in Time Series | Dr. Steven Greer: Hidden Truth - Forbidden Knowledge

Source: worldpuja.org

April 11th, 2007: Beginning in 1993 Dr. Steven Greer began an effort that was designed to identify first hand military and government witnesses to UFO events and projects, as well as other evidence to be used in a public disclosure. His global work, beyond the government to expose hidden truth and forbidden knowledge has been unparalleled and relentless.

In the highly acclaimed "Hidden Truth Forbidden Knowledge" cited as one of the most astounding and moving true stories ever told, Dr. Greer relates his own personal experiences with Extraterrestrials and the unfolding of cosmic awareness since his childhood. From his sighting of a UFO at an early age, to his amazing near-death experience at age 17, to his unraveling of the secret cabal running the illegal transnational energy and UFO related projects, to his meetings with a CIA Director, US Senators, heads of state and royalty you will be moved, shocked and enlightened as you read through this memoir and listen to this conversation.

Journey with Dr. Greer and Dr. Meg as they take you into the corridors of secret power beyond the government as we know it- to a shadowy cabal of power-mad controllers. Learn what their agenda is, and how they plan to achieve their goals- and what we must do NOW to change the course of human history. Learn about the CSETI Project and why Dr. Greer has invested so much of himself into creating it.

Dr. Meg and Dr. Greer discuss the secrets of how ET civilizations communicate and travel- across the vastness of space, and you will explore the nexus where Mind, Space, Time and Matter all come together. Travel with Dr. Greer as he takes you on expeditions around the world where the famous CSETI Contact events have occurred with ET craft and people actually approaching these new ambassadors to the universe.

During this conversation you will glimpse the coming future of Earth and humanity a future of universal peace, travel among the stars and the establishment of a sustainable civilization on Earth using long-suppressed and wondrous new energy sources.
    www.disclosureproject.org

29. Link to Post #319
    Thanks

Dr. Michio Kaku interviews Leslie Kean, September 11, 2010

Source: mkaku.org

September 11th, 2010–Dr. Michio Kaku interviews Leslie Kean about UFOs on his radio program, Science Fantastic.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Helvetic For This Post:

31. Link to Post #320
    Thanks

Independent Lab Tests Reveal Toxic Dispersant in Gulf Waters, Government Denies...

Source: James Fox on youtube, iknowwhatisawthemovie.com

We spoke with government officials on September 15, 2010. They maintain that Gulf waters and beaches are safe and that there is no evidence to suggest the contrary. We then met with an independent lab and locals: what we found was not consistent with the governments position. ~James Fox

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 170 FirstFirst 1 6 16 26 66 116 170 LastLast