+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 166 FirstFirst 1 7 17 57 107 166 LastLast

Thread: The Continuing Search For The Truth

1. Link to Post #121
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,500 times in 430 posts

Default Re: We have a Right-To-Know the truth

If the woman above has the answer, why wait for BP? Must be a way to find an independent solution that will solve what BP and Obama refuse to or continue to fail to repair.

2. Link to Post #122
    Switzerland Avalon Member Helvetic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,236 times in 3,176 posts

Default Re: We have a Right-To-Know the truth

There is evidence that the objects around the sun are connected to the "Ringmakers Of Saturn".

Research presentations of Bob Dean & Richard C. Hoagland.

ringmakersofsaturn.com

Dr. Norman Bergrun is an alumnus of Ames Research Laboratory, NACA (National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics) predecessor of Ames Research Center, NASA where he worked twelve years as a research scientist. At Ames, he pioneered the setting of design criteria for airplane thermal ice-prevention and the developing of roll stability laws for airplanes, missiles and rockets.

He joined Lockheed Missiles and Space Company (now Lockheed Martin) where he was manager of the planning and analysis of flight tests for the Navy Polaris Underwater Launch Missile System. During his thirteen years at Lockheed, he also served as a senior scientist having responsible analysis cognizance of special space-satellite applications. After a short tour of duty with Nielsen Engineering and Research, in 1971 he founded Bergrun Engineering and Research, parent of Bergrun Research founded in 1999 especially for world wide web activities.

An Associate Fellow of the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronauics (AIAA), he is active as a leader in Congressional Visits Day events on Capitol Hill. As Deputy Director-at-Large for the AIAA western region, he overlooks section activities in seven western states. Other memberships include The Planetary Society, The Association for the Advancement of Science, The Aviation Hall of Fame, the National Society of Professional Engineers, the Federation of American Scientists and the Scientific Faculty, International Biographical Centre, Cambridge, England.

Bergrun holds a BSME degree from Cornell University, an LLB from LaSalle University Extension, a DSc (Hon) from World University and a California Professional Engineer (PE) License. He also has engaged in graduate aerospace studies at Stanford University. He is a founder of the California Society of Professional Engineers Education Foundation, is author of two books Tomorrow's Technology Today and Ringmakers of Saturn and has published over 100 papers. Two recent manuscripts, Lunar Life Forms: Revelations of Apollo 14 and Mars Puts on a Good Face: The Masquerade, have been registered with the Library of Congress, Washington, D. C. He has lectured in the United States, Canada, England and Europe.

Credited with numerous awards and citations including the California Society of Professional Engineers Archimedes Engineering Achievement Award, and Special Service Citations for contributions to the AIAA National Public Policy and to the Regional Sections Activity Committees, he is listed in Marquis "Who's Who in the World", "Who's Who in America", "Who's Who in Science and Engineering", and other reference works.

Continuing interests include photography*, NASA student activities and music, having played as a concert musician at Carnegie Hall with the Cornell University Band and having been a founder of "Aurora Singers", a 64-voice choir.

Richard C. Hoagland Structures on Saturn

"Earth is currently restricted today for normal development of timeline progress. With us telling you everything would change everything."

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Helvetic For This Post:

torzbc (14th March 2011), TraineeHuman (13th March 2012)

4. Link to Post #123
    Thanks

Default Re: The Continuing Search For The Truth

Kevin D. Randle | UFO Crashes

Source: coasttocoastam.com
    Part 1 of 12

June 1, 2010 – Investigator and author Kevin Randle discussed UFO reports from around the world and throughout the ages, including Roswell, Kecksburg, and Shag Harbour. In 1950, Frank Scully published the book Behind the Flying Saucers that first brought attention to purported UFO crashes in such places as Aztec, NM, and Paradise Valley, AZ. But a reporter for True Magazine in 1952 so thoroughly debunked UFO crashes in the public's mind that investigators ignored such cases for quite a few years afterward, Randle noted. One of the earliest UFO cases he researched was an account from 840 AD in France in which a mob was about to stone a group of people, who were said to come down from "cloud ships."

In one newspaper account, witnesses who were shipwrecked in the Indian Ocean in 1862, described seeing an object crash into a cliff. They went to the site and saw giant-sized corpses, though Randle suspects this could have been a tall tale. Other newspaper accounts described a UFO crash that occurred in Nebraska in the 1880's. The wreckage was too hot to get near, but tiny ears were reportedly found.

Interestingly, Randle said he was not able to find any newspaper reportage for the Aurora, Texas UFO crash of 1897 in which an alien was allegedly buried at a cemetery, and so he believes this crash was probably a hoax. Predating Roswell by six years, was an incident in Cape Girardeau, Missouri, originally investigated by Len Stringfield. It involved a Reverend who was summoned to pray over the bodies of three alien crash victims. Randle also talked about his investigations into the Roswell case, and his interviews with various players such as Glenn Dennis, Frank Kaufmann, and Walter Haut.
    "Earth is currently restricted today for normal development of timeline progress. With us telling you everything would change everything."

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Helvetic For This Post:

TraineeHuman (13th March 2012)

6. Link to Post #124
    Thanks

David Sereda | Solar Activity & The Universe

Part 1 of 12

June 2, 2010 – Space scientist, filmmaker and mystic ecologist David Sereda discussed his latest research on differentials, energy, and the hidden codes in the Universe, as well as how sunspot activity is affecting the Earth. Based on his observance of solar activity, he said he's been able to predict various earthquakes such as the ones in Chile, and Haiti, as well as other Earth disasters. "There was a million-mile kilometer long snake, called a filament, hanging out of one of these...sunspots," he explained, adding that when this filament collapses it can lead to a rare eruption on the sun called a hydra-flare. The charged plasma wave from the flare takes 3-4 days to get here, and Sereda predicted that something huge was coming, "and sure enough, that was Chile-- 8.8," he said.

He's also matched past major disasters such the December 26, 2004 Tsunami to a massive eruption on the sun. A Boeing scientist who has been witness to some of his predictions believes this theory needs to be submitted for research at USGS, he reported. By monitoring the sun and predicting events, Sereda hopes that the global mind can affect and help diminish the power of these potential disasters before they happen, and has seen some success in this regard.

Sereda also spoke about harmonic ratios in the universe, and how zero point energy might be approached by building a wave generator that produces certain vibrations or infinities. In regard to life beyond Earth, he suggested that exotic life forms could exist based on other ratios, such as planetary-sized watery beings that might thrive in a galactic black hole.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Helvetic For This Post:

8. Link to Post #125
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Ok, we know the problem, what is the solution?

9. Link to Post #126
    Thanks

The show with Joseph Farell PH.D. has been postponed to June 11, 2010.

James Horak | Solving the Gulf Crisis and Its Possible False Flag Opportunity for the NWO

Source: veritasshow.com

June 4, 2010
    This is a special show with 3 segments.*The first segment includes "Mike" (pseudonym).* Mike is someone who has a multi-decade career at a Fortune 100 company.** Mike has come up with an invention that not only can stop the oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico, but can also prevent future disasters.*

The show proceeds with James Horak, who discussed his experience with the US military and what happened after he left the service.* We discussed a plethora of subjects, including the possibility that the Gulf of Mexico oil spill may have been a false flag event perpetrated by the New World Order.* James provided a worst case scenario if the spill continues.* The elites have built underground cities, not to avert a cataclysmic event, but to* be protected from the ensuing civil unrest after the population discovers the depopulation plans.* Could the oil spill had been an error and the New World Order has found an opportunity to advance their plans?

Bio/Chronology

James Horak. Born October 14, 1943 in Las Vegas, New Mexico.

Came to Texas with mother, her cousin, and brother, summer of 1947. UFO experience while on the way near N. Mexico/Texas state line.

Mother remarries and settles in Dublin, Texas.

At six, just before beginning school, have strange experience in movie theater.

Right after starting school have life threatening hit and run in a school zone.

At seventeen enter the United States Navy boot camp at San Diego. While there, suffer ptomaine poisoning. Untreated, effects of hyperinsulinism last a decade.

Shortly after going aboard ship, the USS Haleakala, am notified by mother that my grandfather is

dying and take emergency leave. On way back to ship meet Rinn Clark during layover in Albuquerque, N. Mexico. He foretells of event in Japanese bay.

After poor performance in ET school and disciplinary action dropped from school and sent to USS Kennebec that is just starting the Pacific Cruise. At Hawaii, suffer blood condition.

Just before Christmas, 1962, involved in an UFO event onboard ship in Sasebo Harbor, Japan.

Sent to Akuska Naval Hospital, incidents cause rapid removal to stateside on MATS jet with 7-8 heavily bandaged marines. Strange incident.

Land in Long Beach California and am taken to AFB hospital where am placed in coed ward with officers. Then quickly flown across country to the Philadelphia Naval Hospital. Strange experiences.

Medical discharge and return home and soon began looking for work. Code on DD-214 makes finding good job impossible. Go to VA to complain and end up at Fort Lyons, Colorado for assessment. Determined to be 100% service-connected disabled. This is in 1965. Start school and meet first wife at TCU. We move to Lansing, Michigan and begin attending MSU in East Lansing. She has a teaching assistantship in the Comparative Literature Dept. I finish off a B.A.and enter grad school in the Canadian/American Relations Dept. She finishes her Masters and my department is closed down and I see no further interesting goals to pursue at MSU. Canada has refused me immigration status when I am invited by my former department head to follow him to Dalhousie University in the Marine Provinces. Wife and I move to South Central Ohio and live in the country between Xenia and Wilmington. She is teaching French at Central State University. While there I have first communication with a resident UFO in the area of the now Caesar Creek Reservoir. Locals are terrified by this craft's regular appearance but will not speak of it.

1972, wife and I split. I come back to Fort Worth and begin research and studies in grad program at TCU. VA decides they were wrong about my remaining elgibility and I drop out.

1973, begin research in mineralogy and begin work on The Theory of the Fusion of Metals. Decide the computer programs at that time make applications required impossible to achieve results I want. Learned the extent Defense mainframes were unable while at MSU. (By the time computers were adequate decided I did not want to aid the dubious goals of present space exploration of the planet.)

1974, began prospecting and staked claims on the Gunnison River just west of Delta, Co and assessed the Rupert Wasson patent claims on the Delores River in Utah. Discovered an EMV operation near-by and had my first interaction in this time frame with “magnitude” beings with which I had historically a long lineage of affinity.

1975, determined that the Golden Formation was of the same mineral wealth of platinum group metals as its contiguation in the Laurentian Shield of Canada. Found the presence of high grade ore and veins in the Rattlesnake Hills of Yakima, Washington.

1976, married second wife

1978, divorced second wife, married third wife.

1979, began running smelter in Dallas for Hancock Chemical and started working for USPS divorced third wife.

1980, another inspired piss at the stars and married fourth wife

1982, divorced fourth wife and rebounded yet again upon another hapless victim, my final and fifth dubious pasttime, unfortunately lasting 12 years until she went completely insane under the tutelage of Rick McLaren and his renegade faction of the Republic of Texas.

Throughout 1980 to 1982 saw UFOs and mothmen frequently en route to work in Fort Worth from home in Newark, Texas. Became aware of criminal activities for the first time taken place at Kenneth Copeland's International Ministries near where I lived.

1985, run across the niece of Rinn Clarke and find out he is the MIB I met in Albuquerque in 1961 while returning to my ship from emergency leave.

1985, late, take wife to site in Utah to recover her from cancer. Incident with Mormons and a number of visits to ridge canyon where are the EMVs late at night.

1995, separation from last wife and divorce. She and Rick McLaren begin to factionalize the Republic of Texas and one Arthur Griesacker, a Mossad agent, schools them in printing phony treasury warrants they begin to spend as cash. Eventually they lease a Lear jet and fly to Israel in order to sell $2.8 billion worth to the Zionist faction of the government. Strange, strange series of events in and around this time.

1996, work with federal government agencies to bring peaceful conclusion to Davis Mountain siege. Begin research and writing on internet. Read Dr. Norman Bergrun's Ringmakers of Saturn of undertake supporting him in every way possible.

1997, Begin developing a methodology to teach unified consciousness. Acquire two students that undertake the study to have one become an excellent poet and the other to penetrate Dr. Bergrun's trust and to betray it by working with someone in NASA to feed the scientist doctored images for raw while my former student was set up to discredit him.

1999, work to defeat implementation of the New World Order. Exchange information with a CIA researcher who wants my information on the Aurora Crash from the nineteenth century. Has to cut ties with me when he gets in trouble researching my questions about Kenneth Copeland.

2000, work to defeat implementation of the New World Order a third time.

2001, begin to participate in various anomaly, UFO, mind-control forums for research and exchange of ideas. Temper what I know to the levels of credibility I find on each and begin to try and discuss EMVs, the helium paradox, distinguishing between ET and EBEs and revealing the conspiracy growing into a New World Order.

2004, begin to publish articles online, eventually several on UFO Digest. Belong to UFO Updates but get banned twice. Never for any impropriety on my part.

2008, am asked by Brazilian ufologist, Milton Frank to write my bio for his magazine and website, answering a number of questions he poses.

2010, am induced to give interviews on the Kevin Smith Show and accept doing so only because of the show's recent interest in the EMVs SOHO imagery displayed in the sun. Back in 2000 I had first told The Millennium Group, an assortment of amateur astronomers, that as Hale-Bopp passed the sun on its second trip through the system, they would detect enormous objects in the sun interacting with the solar flares. The latest development from the SOHO images existed ONLY because SOHO was not under the control of either NASA or JPL. Just as these two agencies had been disingenuous in how they portrayed Shoemaker-Levy, they would have done the same with their own probes and satellite imagery detecting EMVs and repeatedly had.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Helvetic For This Post:

11. Link to Post #127
    Thanks

Footage Of Strange Object Stabilized

12. Link to Post #128
    Thanks

EMVs in the Corona of the Sun and the Rings of Saturn | James Horak explains

Source: kevinsmithshow.com

"In the sun right now what you see is an EMV that's the size of a planet, of this planet. I'll refer to them by the name Dr. Norman Bergrun gave them when he discovered them in the rings of Saturn and wrote a book which he published in 1986, "The Ringmakers of Saturn". Out of deference to him, I'll apply that name to them, EMVs - Electro-Magnetic-Vehicles. They are the EMVs that were in the rings of Saturn that he'd detected before in 1985.

There'll be eighteen in the sun right now. They're task driven and that's the number required. They are all the same but you have to realize they can change size and they are solid. Normaly EMVs are shy but they are making a display for you, for the world.

The EMVs have protected this world up until now but the direction things have taken are considered counter-evolutionary and you're on the threshold. The threshold will be crossed when these people start a progam of global depopulation.

That's humanities call on this planet.

Events have recently happened which are precursor to implementing inhuman and monsterous designs. A number of people already know this, both on the inside of it and on the outside.

These are objects I have an affinity with, I am interrelated with them. They do not have a consciousness like anything like human mind and they react with the sun, they are necessary to providing the planet with what it needs to begin to be a seedbed for life, especially sentient life.

They protect planets from discharges from their fusion-star that have been so chosen for this cycles beginning. Their fusion-star, the sun, is a life-giving necessary component but at the same time it can wipe out any good that's been achieved, in a breath.

And you're protected by them farming the energy in the sun, dispersing it, not allowing it to build up and be aimed towards the planets in our solar-system in the form of coronal ejections which will decimate a planet's side facing the sun when it hits, instantly.

There is 'Anomaly' involved in how we can be in proximity with a fusion star and yet still survive to that lineage that we had to and enjoy the culture that we have reached and have that longevity to survive it.

I can tell you a number of things about the patterns that these objects respond to. I can tell you their energy sources, I can tell you a great deal but the one thing that emboldened me was NASA's images of the objects in the sun. I don't think a lot of people are fully advised to appreciate the magnitude of wonder they represent.

They... if you put this in terms of science today on this planet it just doesn't wash. It can't be examined for what it is, it can only be ignored because conventional science has ignored 'Anomaly' and its meaning for so long. They have their own texture and this just does not mix.

How ETs may specifically refer to the EMVs is depending on the culture but they are observed with awe.

The physics that even ETs observe in many cases are not going to work in mankind on earth's understanding, I mean that's evident. Now imagine something being so far advanced beyond that, that it's just as difficult for ET to comprehend as it is for mankind on Earth to comprehend ET-technology at a certain level.

Now you might comprehend by the crashed vehicles and the attempts to recover technology that they salvaged from these vehicles, you might comprehend that level of technology but there are ETs who don't have crashes. There are ETs that are so much above that, that that level can't comprehend them.

As a species Earth based humans are magnificent and I am sure there is envy and there's a certain amount of fear in communities from other places, people from other places. I sort of object to calling these 'Aliens' and speaking of them as if they were so removed from your reality, they are not, they are people, people from elsewhere.

I was saddened to have to answer that ETs are indifferent, long ago having given up this 'Experiment'. Still there're those among them that display their craft and retain a hope that what they possess will example better things are obtainable. But I found that there are contradictions in what contacts I've had with ETs in the last thirty years, that there is certain ambivalence there, I have commented that they were indifferent but now it looks to me like they are stepping on the side of mankind and offering information that can help save this planet and I was extremely astonished by that.

I have lived here long enough and been through enough to have as much awe and as much respect and as much love for people on this planet as anywhere else, maybe more. My home that I know of has always been with the EMVs. Going back as far as I can I came from some culture, civilisation and was taken and have been for a very long time what I am now. As far as being associated with the ETs, I am not."

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Helvetic For This Post:

14. Link to Post #129
    Thanks

As the Sun Awakens, NASA Keeps a Wary Eye on Space Weather

Source: science.nasa.gov

June 4, 2010: Earth and space are about to come into contact in a way that's new to human history. To make preparations, authorities in Washington DC are holding a meeting: The Space Weather Enterprise Forum at the National Press Club on June 8th.

Richard Fisher, head of NASA's Heliophysics Division, explains what it's all about:

"The sun is waking up from a deep slumber, and in the next few years we expect to see much higher levels of solar activity. At the same time, our technological society has developed an unprecedented sensitivity to solar storms. The intersection of these two issues is what we're getting together to discuss."

The National Academy of Sciences framed the problem two years ago in a landmark report entitled "Severe Space Weather Events—Societal and Economic Impacts." It noted how people of the 21st-century rely on high-tech systems for the basics of daily life. Smart power grids, GPS navigation, air travel, financial services and emergency radio communications can all be knocked out by intense solar activity. A century-class solar storm, the Academy warned, could cause twenty times more economic damage than Hurricane Katrina.

Much of the damage can be mitigated if managers know a storm is coming. Putting satellites in 'safe mode' and disconnecting transformers can protect these assets from damaging electrical surges. Preventative action, however, requires accurate forecasting—a job that has been assigned to NOAA.

[more]

15. Link to Post #130
    Thanks

Richard C. Hoagland | Newstories 3 June 2010

June 3, 2010—Richard C. Hoagland commented on the successful launch of SpaceX's Falcon 9 rocket, potential signs of life on Saturn's moon Titan, a new Jupiter impact captured on video, and the BP oil spill. Hoagland suggested the massive spill could be eradicated using oil-eating microbes in a process called bioremediation, and encouraged listeners to e-mail the White House recommending this approach.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Helvetic For This Post:

17. Link to Post #131
    Thanks

Extraterrestrial Humanoid Had Lived In Patagonia

Extraterrestrial were apparently well known to exist by the locals in Patagonia.

Down below amazing video documentary talks about a very secluded place in Patagonia, where a group of humanoid aliens had lived ..people in the area do not want this out for fear of the type of crowd it would attract to the remote island.

Patagonia is a geographic region containing the southernmost portion of South America. Patagonia is located in Argentina and Chile; it comprises the southernmost portion of the Andes mountains to the west and south, and plateaux and low plains to the east. It excludes those portions of Antarctica claimed by both countries. East of the Andes, it lies south of the Colorado River. Westwards, it includes the territories south of 39º except for the Chiloé Archipelago

According to video poster "I heard of this place years ago and have been researching it ..I am very happy to have found this documentary and I thank the people in this documentary for their passion and hard work to bring this to us.

Part 1 of 12

18. Link to Post #132
    Thanks

Mitch Battros | Earth Changes & Solar Activity

Part 1 of 4

7 June 2010—Mitch Battros discussed a variety of Earth changes and environmental issues including the hurricane season and the BP oil spill, as well as the implications of Solar Cycle 24, and Mayan prophecy. Fluid displacement can make an area vulnerable to quake activity—such as when companies drill deeply for oil, he noted.

Charged particles that we call solar flares or coronal mass ejections “have an intricate interaction with Earth” that can affect our magnetic field and weather, he said. NASA scientists have recently sent out a press release highlighting possible dangers from increased solar activity as we head into the Solar Maximum (which peaks in 2012). There are signs of a possible magnetic pole shift related to changes occurring within the Earth's core, Battros added.

The Mayans spoke of a time of galactic alignment arriving in 2012, which Battros correlated with new scientific findings about bands of charged particles coming toward us from within the Milky Way galaxy.

19. Link to Post #133
    Thanks

May Crop Circles

Crop Circles in Wiltshire, early May 2010, Investigated by Anne from the Home Planet Network, Norway, and London based Artist, Vicky Angell.As part of the fun, we did some analysis, with interesting results. Dowsing, and even a Hum that appeared on camera, AND that Vicky picked up. Anne (Anna) got some clear messages from a source, that this was the start of a much bigger event. Other images and data from the cropcirclecconnector. Aerial pictures from Matthew Williams.

20. Link to Post #134
    Thanks

UFO Near Saturn Seen By Nasa JPL

On the NASA jpl site, there is a sequence of four pictures. The first shows just a normal picture. The following 3 after show an object that is cigar or pill shaped heading across the foreground from left to right. The question is... What is this object? It looks like a classic cigar shape UFO that is reported throughout time...

Original NASA big pics..... Sequential order of 4 pics......

(Nothing here in 1st pic) N00027021.jpg

N00027022.jpg

N00027023.jpg

N00027024.jpg

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Helvetic For This Post:

22. Link to Post #135
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Helvetic (here)
    Extraterrestrial Humanoid Had Lived In Patagonia

Extraterrestrial were apparently well known to exist by the locals in Patagonia.

Down below amazing video documentary talks about a very secluded place in Patagonia, where a group of humanoid aliens had lived ..people in the area do not want this out for fear of the type of crowd it would attract to the remote island.

Patagonia is a geographic region containing the southernmost portion of South America. Patagonia is located in Argentina and Chile; it comprises the southernmost portion of the Andes mountains to the west and south, and plateaux and low plains to the east. It excludes those portions of Antarctica claimed by both countries. East of the Andes, it lies south of the Colorado River. Westwards, it includes the territories south of 39º except for the Chiloé Archipelago

According to video poster "I heard of this place years ago and have been researching it ..I am very happy to have found this documentary and I thank the people in this documentary for their passion and hard work to bring this to us.

Part 1 of 12
    Amazing

Love,

Kriya
    NEVER MIND HIS SILENCE~REMEMBER HE IS LISTENING

23. Link to Post #136
    Thanks

2012 : London Zion

Rik Clay about his thesis on the 2012 Zion Olympics and how this connects with the trinity of the "new age" and how an "end game messiah" will be presented to us around 2012.Precession, Astrological Ages, Religion, Transition of the Ages, A Trinity Event, Osiris-Isis-Horus, New World Order of the Ages, Diana, Galadriel, Ritual Murder of Diana, Prince William as the new Sun King, Haiti Massacre, Port-au-Prince, Olympics Rings, Atlantis, Religion of the New World Order, the significance of 7, Chakra System, New Spirituality, Egyptian Roots of Star Religion, the End of the World, all shall be presented in this series.

The New Jerusalem

Beijing Olympics 2008

Torch Relay

Symbology 11:11

24. Link to Post #137
    Thanks

Antoine Gigal | Pyramids, Ancient Egypt

Source: redicecreations.com

8 June 2010—Antoine Gigal joins Red Ice from France to discuss her work and research on ancient Egypt, pyramids found around the world and her theories concerning underground activity, subterranean chambers and boat pits at Giza and other parts of the world. She travels to the sites that many researchers just study from afar or read about and she has visited many of the different pyramids sites around the world.

download mp3

25. Link to Post #138
    Thanks

New video from James Fox, having rented a small plane above Grand Isle

10. Juni 2010 — James Fox: This is a video I shot with a native of the area in a private airplane on day 50 of the BP oil spill. There are major air restrictions over the spill so we couldn't get as close as we would have liked. Keep in mind that what you're about to see is oil marching into the sensitive marsh lands and there's little to NO clean up crew!!! There's more to come. I think bio-remediation (hydrocarbon eating microbes is the way to go but I'm not a scientist. Meeting with one and filming an experiment to see if it's viable). Please watch out for more to come...

26. Link to Post #139
    Thanks

2010 - UFO Congress Mexico - Jaime Maussan and Santiago Garza

Part 1 of 13

3 Amazing Sightings
    Jaime Maussan and Santiago Garza 2010 - UFO Congress

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Helvetic For This Post:

28. Link to Post #140
    Thanks

Project Winterhaven, Mach 3 Electrogravitic Propulsion

Headed by Dr TT Brown, Project Winterhaven was the start of the first Black Project. It was a partnership between industry and government to create craft which used field propulsion to nullify the effects of gravitational forces.

Project-Winterhaven.pdf

Dr. Paul Laviolette goes into great detail in regards to the fact that America has an Antigravitics Programs and continues to covertly create new propulsion systems uses on many different types of craft. Several of these craft are believed to employ power systems capable of generating the next level of power beyond Nuclear which have achieved super luminal speeds. His boob on anti gravity has led him to believe that dark forces to maintain the enslavement of the world are in play. Free energy is the end game with only the Powers That Be needing to take and control that monkey. In the following interview you will learn that at least a dozen aircraft companies were involved in electrogravitics in the early 50's. You will also learn that the National Science Foundation and the Fellowship of American Scientist have defrauded the population of the world by openly lying to them about the fundamentals of physics. Dr Laviolette has come up with his "Unified Field Theory" based upon "Sub-Quantum Kinentics".

Paul LaViolette, Ph.D. - Secrets of Antigravity Propulsion

Listen to Dr. Paul Laviolette at the Veritas Show Episode 50!

Dr. Paul LaViolette, discussed the physics behind anti-gravity propulsion technology and showed how it is not only possible, but is currently being used in secret projects by our own government. "We're sort of being held in a 'technology cage,' on purpose, for fear of change," he said about what he believes to be a decades-long clandestine development of anti-gravity technology by the United States. "A lot of this work has been going on since the end of WWII, if not before," LaViolette said about the quest to break the bonds of gravity. He detailed some of the early experiments conducted by Nikola Tesla and T. Townsend Brown, who both used electricity to affect gravity. LaViolette noted that, in the mid-1950's, numerous aviation companies were not only attempting to develop anti-gravity technology but were quite open and enthusiastic about it -- until 1959. "Suddenly it was like a blackout in the media," he observed. This sudden silence, LaViolette surmised, was at the behest of the US government. He asserted that the B2 Stealth Bomber is a contemporary craft that utilizes anti-gravity capabilities. LaViolette speculated that it uses jet engines to take off, but then makes use of anti-gravity propulsion to maneuver. This, he said, adds an additional layer to the jet's stealth capabilities since, if his theories were correct, it could "go into the stratosphere, or beyond, and then just come down directly over the country they were entering."
    Last edited by Helvetic; 11th June 2010 at 06:17.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Helvetic For This Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 166 FirstFirst 1 7 17 57 107 166 LastLast