+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 80 FirstFirst 1 2 12 52 80 LastLast

Thread: Comet Elenin, C/2010 X1

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

Default Re: Comet Elenin will not hit Earth

particle streams off the comet can alter the electrostatic charge envelope around the earth. if the stream is dense enough and close enough.

Back to the 'electric universe' model.

So..if the charge differential or polarity/pressure differential is critical to the earth's stability, who knows. Ie, the gravitational model has been thoroughly trashed with regard to observation and 'facts', in the minds of some (and even many, depends).

Thus if it is an electric universe model..and then spraying large clouds of 'materiel' as a vapor in this intense voltage pressure differential zone can cause either a channel for CME arcing or even provide an upset in electrostatic balance of the earth's fields.

Maybe even a physical shift.

Or maybe get on the spiritual bandwagon and get my nike runners and purple outfit laid out on the bed.

This part is interesting as the charge particle insertions into the earth's fields from the X (flare) sized CME's off of the sun set my kundalini crazy when it happens. When the aurora appears (2-3 days later) with the huge change in charged particle level and distribution in the earth's fields.....I can BARELY stay in my body (when sleeping), regarding dimensional overlay in my particular avatar/spirit combo.

to clarify:

if you have a large area of charge differential, or 'voltage pressure' and you introduce particles into that relatively clean vacuum area, then you can cause a change in 'conductivity' and then things can shift or arc. This is the exact tale of lightening. Or arcing, as it is known. When the difference in voltage between two points becomes great enough then an arc occurs. It depends on the conductivity of the space between them. Conductivity is the ability for electricity to flow between two given points, measured as a value, between those two points. 'pressure differential' or 'voltage differential' is the measurement of the level or 'pressure' of charged particles as a difference, from one spot to the next. "Conductivity" is the measurement of the ability to flow from one point or the next, and the voltage measurement is the difference in pressure between the two points.

In the winter when the conductivity of air is down due to decreased humidity..we get electrostatic change build up and we get those static shocks. You might notice that it can also make you feel 'not so good'. The very reason why some people need those conductivity straps on their cars. For they build up too much charge while driving their car, and they don't like the feel of it. So they get the strap for their car and others with low sensitivity to these things ridicule them for it.

In space, the vacuum is fairly clean, and bringing in different particles or a thicker stew can upset that balance. It changes the conductivity of the vacuum of space, in that area. Increases conductivity, like the humidity going up in your house... and thus increases particle flow in a given area-and drops the charge potential. Or it can provide the channel for an arc strike, if the potential field differentials remain high enough.

Electrostatic charge can levitate things, this is the works of "T. Townshend Brown", of the Philadelphia Experiment fame. This is also to a degree, considered to be the basis of the current man-made UFO's. See the "Stan Deyo" video links here on the forum.

The earth in this system has a HUGE electrostatic charge field, as does the sun. We are in a sort of balance of fields.

My conclusions are that in a perfect arc with no resistive loss, there is no time. Therefore, in a perfectly resistive environment, one of separation..there exists some facet or aspect of time. If it is time, there is gravity. They are linked at the hip. Suddenly the Philadelphia experiment makes sense.

Go to the Maxwell's equations listed in the video/book area and note that he says that the electrodynamic vortex model he came up with (that JP Morgan paid to have gutted) is asymmetrical (goes in one direction, thus-linear time, future and history)..and he also says one key word. ELASTIC. Thus, when you add in relativity and modulate via high level potential fields of AC, you get dimensional shifting. (High frequency is the same as acceleration--delta, remember?)

Voila! The Philadelphia experiment unfolds itself in front of your eyes.

And a potentially messy (or interesting) scenario for the earth, in this case. Depends on the output from the comet and how close. We shall see, obviously.

Coming from the greater reaches of space, the Oort cloud, the voltage charge differential is VERY high, compared to this space the earth is in, and that of the Sun. Comets have been known to show evidence of breaking apart from the differentials. Arcs on their surfaces, all kinds of things. See the 'thunderbolts of the gods' website.

http://www.thunderbolts.info/
    Last edited by Carmody; 27th February 2011 at 17:54.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Bryn ap Gwilym (27th February 2011)

3. Link to Post #22
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,835 times in 232 posts

The two images below clearly show the comet will not be anywhere near us on Sept 11 2011 and its closest approach to Earth still has it more than 21 million miles from us.

Oh but just as a side note, ELEnin could be a reference to ELE or Extinction Level Event.. just a thought.

Cheers

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Richard For This Post:

delaware (27th February 2011), jjl (27th February 2011), Kindling (27th February 2011)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

Quote greybeard: The left hand is the heart hand and the one that the healing energy tends to go out of.

Back on topic.

There is an enormous amount of information on what is out there on this video by Astral Walker
    greybeard, I just now finished watching this very important video series. This is hard-hitting information, but it also appears to be genuine.

I'm hoping that everyone takes the time to watch this.
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Snowbird For This Post:

learninglight (27th February 2011)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

How many planets go through the comet ejecta tail? How many planets have their electrostatic charge field interacted with? Or, Altered?

In the idea of a holographic multidimensional universe, where waves of such are passing through us at all times and are also interfered with by the planets and also emitted by the sun..then we get into an 'effect change' if the fields are altered or interacted with by this ejecta from the given comet.

See the Stan Deyo videos on UFO propulsion, as he explains this aspect of astrology interactives and oscillating dimensional fields --in one single shot, with active live examples. Ie video of an example/test.

Stan explains the dimensional ones and IMO, accidentally explains astrology and fractal holographic interactive models at the same time.
    Last edited by Carmody; 27th February 2011 at 18:36.

8. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member loc333's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks greybeard, never seen astralwalker video,watched the whole thing...it answers a lot of things for me thank you.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to loc333 For This Post:

greybeard (27th February 2011), Ruby L. (28th February 2011)

10. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member jjl's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,949 times in 544 posts

thanks Carmody, too bad for me that my legs have so much metal in them, if I am to understand correctly.

11. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

This all depends on the planets being in the ejecta path and my extended hypothesis being correct, on all fronts. So don't run off trying to find some sandwich signs so you can strut up and down the street, based on this... that I'm presenting, here.

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    How many planets go through the comet ejecta tail? How many planets have their electrostatic charge field interacted with? Or, Altered?

In the idea of a holographic multidimensional universe, where waves of such are passing through us at all times and are also interfered with by the planets and also emitted by the sun..then we get into an 'effect change' if the fields are altered or interacted with by this ejecta from the given comet.

See the Stan Deyo videos on UFO propulsion, as he explains this aspect of astrology interactives and oscillating dimensional fields --in one single shot, with active live examples. Ie video of an example/test.
    Well, my point is that if the fields are disturbed, we get some sort of collapse (or change) of their fields, possibly.

If the electrostatic fields drop off, so does their influences in your astrology, or EGO FUNCTION. (the patterned dance of the ego and 'life'----astrology)(specifically that of the inner planets. Mars, Venus, Mercury and the Moon)

To 'ascend', mentally, as an avatar/spirit duality system, you'd need to have those ego influences gone, or lessened --possibly.

If the comet interacts with all the inner planets, then ego function effects/disturbances could drop off dramatically, at that time.

Do you folks see what I'm getting at?

Some of you have done OBE's on a regular basis. If you do it right (IMO), then your ego function is almost gone in those spaces. The relief (that is felt) you hear about when people die and leave their bodies. Love remains and so do other aspects, but the extremes of emotions are virtually gone, and the spiritual mind becomes incredibly clear.

Just a thought, but the timing of it does not escape me.

The order of the interactions would also be interesting to know. It would be best to dump mars first, IMO. Mars, Mercury, Venus, then the moon?

http://ssd.jpl.nasa.gov/sbdb.cgi?sst...og=0;cad=0#orb

I just grabbed the first thing off the net for this... nothing 'intended' by supplying the given particular link. Just trying to show where my mind is going with this one.

According to Swedish Biologist and Mayan Scholar Carl Johan Calleman’s calculations, on November 3, 2010, we entered the last day of the Galactic Underworld. In March we are scheduled to enter the Universal Underworld. This is the ninth and final underworld of the Mayan Calendar. These underworlds can also be called levels of evolution or levels of creation.

Following Calleman’s theory, the Galactic Underworld started on January 5, 1999. The last day, day 7, is the time of fruition of all that has come to be born in this underworld. It is important to note that Calleman ends the calendar on October 28, 2011 rather than the more popular December 21, 2012 date.

http://www.ritualgoddess.com/the2012...mayan-calendar
    Last edited by Carmody; 27th February 2011 at 19:26.

12. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,606 times in 426 posts

Carmody, in that case, would I be right in thinking the magnetic field would collapse as well?

Some who are expecting a polar shift to happen in the not too distant future say that for such a shift to happen, the magnetic field would need to collapse to zero.

Your post made me think of this.

13. Link to Post #29
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,041 times in 509 posts

Hi Greybeard, i want to thank you from my heart for posting this video..

I'm sure actually that i've seen you post this before, but for some reason i have mistakenly overlooked it..

This is the last piece of the Jigsaw that i have been looking for,, i feel absolutely elated.

I deeply respect your wisdom and your great intellect and wonderful humility.

You are a truly amazing and inspiring human being,,,,,,i will pm you to explain more, but,,

thank you most deeply namaste and cosmic love to you

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Quote Posted by jjl (here)
    Just reread your post. We: held something negative to us in our "negative hand" ie theone we don't use as much. Something we love, in another hand, (Note, nothing including persons or live creatures.) in the middle we concentrated on a 6 inch letter E for I think two minutes.
    The left hand is the heart hand and the one that the healing energy tends to go out of.

Back on topic.

There is an enormous amount of information on what is out there on this video by Astral Walker

14. Link to Post #30
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I have watched that particular video by Astral Walker - Parts 1 to 8.

In Part 8 he shows quite a number of crop circles when he is talking about the merkaba. He obviously believes most crop circles are made by aliens, but 2 that he includes in this video were, as far as I am aware, man-made. The elaborate key crop circle I heard was commissioned by a music band. The simple and very crude crop circle showing 2 small interconnecting circles was man made by one crop circle enthusiast (again as far as I am aware).

15. Link to Post #31
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

I dont think anyone has more than part of the story so cross check cross check.

Certainly we are going through a period of earth changes and climate changes.

Just a question of a balanced perspective.

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Zook (28th February 2011)

17. Link to Post #32
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Hi greybeard, indeed no-one has all the answers and yes we're experiencing major change. Astral Walker has some thought provoking things to say in those videos, and I wasn't completely dismissing him. Apologies if this is how I came across.

By the way the name of the band associated with the 'key' crop circle was Gyroscope, for anyone interested.

18. Link to Post #33
    United States Avalon Member loc333's Avatar
    Thanks

I was trying to point out, that when Elenin passed at this time last year it caused the 8.something in chili which then changed the pole to move three inches......not the end of the world....but a pretty big earth change......to bad we cant.....blow it up.

19. Link to Post #34
    Switzerland Avalon Member Helvetic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,882 times in 3,267 posts

"Earth is currently restricted today for normal development of timeline progress. With us telling you everything would change everything."

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Helvetic For This Post:

golden lady (28th February 2011), moais (28th February 2011)

21. Link to Post #35
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

And yet, another look at this orbit...

Comet C/2010 X1 (Elenin) pass near from the NASA STEREO-B spacecraft

https://youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=LLIvMwxLZUQ

Passage of comet C/2010 X1 (Elenin) through the interior part of the Solar System

At the moment the comet’s orbit has been calculated well enough that there will be no serious changes.

Closest approach to the Earth will be October 16th

http://spaceobs.org/en/tag/comet-elenin/
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

22. Link to Post #36
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,819 times in 790 posts

Comet Elelin Debunked.....

I have watched several of thebarcaroller's u-tube videos. He is pretty good. Here is the link to his video Comet Elenin Debunked!

[vid eo][/vid eo]https://youtube.com/watch?v=-V-xvN9ldhc[vid eo][/vid eo]

-jean-marie
    Last edited by Jean-Marie; 28th February 2011 at 16:46. Reason: to properly insert the video

23. Link to Post #37
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Quote Posted by Jean-Marie (here)
    Comet Elelin Debunked.....

I have watched several of thebarcaroller's u-tube videos. He is pretty good. Here is the link to his video Comet Elenin Debunked!

-jean-marie
    There ya go.

24. Link to Post #38
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,901 times in 32,959 posts

Quote Posted by irishspirit (here)
    Today the orbital calculation is down to 0.24 Au with a minimum as low as 0.15. But these data is being recalculated all the time and it could get even closer but that depends what it encounters in the Oort belt. Just so you know the Moon is 0.00256 away from us to give you a comparison.
    That's a useful calculation. With a calculator, you can divide 0.15 by 0.00256 and immediately see that the minimum approach is over 58 times the moon's distance from us.

I'm amending the thread title from Comet Elenin Could Hit Earth!! to Comet Elenin will not hit Earth.

Quote Posted by loc333 (here)
    I'm a little nervous. Should I be?
    Absolutely not.

25. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

gsb67 (28th February 2011), Icecold (28th February 2011), Jean-Marie (28th February 2011), Limor Wolf (1st March 2011), loc333 (28th February 2011), Lord Sidious (28th February 2011), moais (28th February 2011), modwiz (28th February 2011), muxfolder (28th February 2011), Muzz (1st March 2011), Yoda (28th February 2011)

26. Link to Post #39
    Ireland Avalon Member irishspirit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,721 times in 462 posts

Default Re:  Comet Elenin will not hit Earth

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by irishspirit (here)
    Today the orbital calculation is down to 0.24 Au with a minimum as low as 0.15. But these data is being recalculated all the time and it could get even closer but that depends what it encounters in the Oort belt. Just so you know the Moon is 0.00256 away from us to give you a comparison.
    That's a useful calculation. With a calculator, you can divide 0.15 by 0.00256 and immediately see that the minimum approach is over 58 times the moon's distance from us.

I'm amending the thread title from Comet Elenin Could Hit Earth!! to Comet Elenin will not hit Earth.

Quote Posted by loc333 (here)
    I'm a little nervous. Should I be?
    Absolutely not.
    Thankyou bill.

Not my title at all, just copying what the author had published.

Be Safe

Irish
    Open your eyes and you will see, open your heart and your will feel.

27. Link to Post #40
    United States Avalon Member johnf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,364 times in 1,115 posts

Default Re: Comet Elenin will not hit Earth

This information is mainly based on hunches I have been getting, as well as serendipitous postings of videos. Could be there is something to it, maybe I spent way too much time on the Avalon forum.

There seem to be two objects that will come... close to the planet in the up coming 9 month (gestation period) of this year. The interpretations of the Mayan calendar call this the ninth wave, and it seems to be about breaking up this opposition, and facilatating the birthing of unity consciousness. The dates for this period are given as march 9th to octoober28th.
    The passing object that comes first is set to come closest to us on October 15th, the famous Ides of march. In Roman times, this was a festive day that honored Mars. The god of war, usually associated with the male principle and when overdone leads to abuse and paranoid patriarchies. Also the assasination of Julius Ceasar the end of a dictators rule. There seems to be a lot of that going around eh folks? Also I think that balancing calming etc on the lower 3rd chakras will be easier during the beginning of this period.
    It's funny how the gestation thing didn't occur till I started writing this, but I think it is a good metaphor to describe this period.
    As for the end of this period, i haven't seen any meaningful associations come up, but would love to hear anything that others see. Of course there is the obvious, later in the pregnancy the baby starts kicking, and the actual birth is a bit of an upheaval to say the least but with huge rewards!
    Just a sampling of my more cosmically focussed babling.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 80 FirstFirst 1 2 12 52 80 LastLast