+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: Global Revolutions - Egypt, Tunisia, Libya, Yemen, Bahrain...More to come?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,013 times in 202 posts

Default Global Revolutions - Egypt, Tunisia, Libya, Yemen, Bahrain...More to come?

I'm starting this thread to see if we can collectively connect some dots. I can't help but think that these revolutions are not as spontaneous as we're led to believe by the MSM, but I haven't seen anyone pull them together comprehensively either. Seems they all get treated as distinct and unrelated events.

So...countries involved (by my count): Egypt (Result Military control), Tunisia, Libya, Yemen, Bahrain. On the edge: China, Iran, ...??

Results:
    • Egypt replaces Mubarak with the military (interim)
    • Global crude market speculation raises prices with or without disruption to production
    • MSM speaks of food price spikes
    • Countries test control mechanisms: internet, mobile phone, social media shutdowns
    • Purge of Western friendly, puppet dictators who may have outlasted their use?
    • Consolidation of power for a more global group?
    Just spitballing here...what do you think?

This does come immediately to mind:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confess...onomic_Hit_Man
    Last edited by Dorok; 22nd February 2011 at 19:11. Reason: another thought

2. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,799 times in 2,657 posts

Default Re: Global Revolutions - Egypt, Tunisia, Libya, Yemen, Bahrain...More to come?

i'm so glad that you've put this in some kind of order. it's really just all over the place; giving the illusion that they are separate events. thanks so much for the link as well. i will be checking into this further. good to know.
    regards, corson

3. Link to Post #3
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,068 times in 325 posts

Default Re: Global Revolutions - Egypt, Tunisia, Libya, Yemen, Bahrain...More to come?

Icke has a good grasp on what is happening in the middle east in my opinion..scroll through the headlines there

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines

4. Link to Post #4
    Mauritius Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,420 times in 635 posts

With all the cuts here in the UK. The people are facing depressing times. Unemployment rising It wouldn't surprise me if the UK is next on the list.
    These are changing times. The people of the world are tired of been lied to, suppress, and taken for fools.
    The only government that isn't corrupt is the one that doesn't exist.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to kersley For This Post:

ROMANWKT (22nd February 2011)

6. Link to Post #5
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,040 times in 727 posts

Quote Posted by shiva777 (here)
    Icke has a good grasp on what is happening in the middle east in my opinion..scroll through the headlines there

Conversely there is also a risk associated with tying all these events together into one grand theory..............because although there are similarities between the countries (mainly that they are Middle Eastern "Islamic" nations) there are as many differences between them as there are similarities. More to the point is observing the way in which these situations are attempting to be commandeered by certain interests, and the energies re-directed towards other purposes. "Order Out of Chaos" ----- once again rears its ugly head. The clues come from the particulars of the MSM's efforts to reframe events in a certain context, towards a certain purpose.

7. Link to Post #6
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,775 times in 1,313 posts

Hi Dorok,
    I have been involved with middle eastern people for more than 30 years, they have their problems, and they have run to other corners of the world to escape. We in the west should support all these countries that you have mentioned 100%. My only problem is that they have the intention of turning the world to Islam, and they tend to be fanatical about it. I follow no doctrine,and haven't since I was a child. I have a problem with Christianity never mind Islam.

The west is now stirring the media to hate Muslims, and they are now the new enemy.

You are right that it does not smell good as to the way this revolution is taking place, all the dictators have been the puppets of the west, your United Nations, but the New world order has the puppet, but not the people. is this the way they intend now to fulfill full possession of these countries people by creating chaos and then introducing a solution, we shall see.
    regard
    roman

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ROMANWKT For This Post:

Flyswim (22nd February 2011), Fred259 (22nd February 2011), Miller (23rd February 2011)

9. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

leave the tieing of the events together to glen beck .. There are forces trying to take over the growing sence in humanity that things arn't right and people want something much different. they are the same forces that currupted and took over christianity

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Odah For This Post:

11. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ahkenaten (here)
    Quote Posted by shiva777 (here)

Conversely there is also a risk associated with tying all these events together into one grand theory..............because although there are similarities between the countries (mainly that they are Middle Eastern "Islamic" nations) there are as many differences between them as there are similarities. More to the point is observing the way in which these situations are attempting to be commandeered by certain interests, and the energies re-directed towards other purposes. "Order Out of Chaos" ----- once again rears its ugly head. The clues come from the particulars of the MSM's efforts to reframe events in a certain context, towards a certain purpose.
    I wouldn't normally try to tie all these events together, except...I think the copy cat theory of revolution isn't adequate to explain to timing.

Off the top of my head, this looks engineered. It appears that once Egypt's experiment was successful, then the plan quickly spread to other vulnerable nations. I'm not savvy enough to determine whether or not those actual people (in the countries other than Egypt) were itching for revolution before the Egypt experiment.

12. Link to Post #9
    Great Britain Avalon Member Fred259's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,329 times in 509 posts

Quote Posted by ROMANWKT (here)
    Hi Dorok,
    I have been involved with middle eastern people for more than 30 years, they have their problems, and they have run to other corners of the world to escape. We in the west should support all these countries that you have mentioned 100%. My only problem is that they have the intention of turning the world to Islam, and they tend to be fanatical about it. I follow no doctrine,and haven't since I was a child. I have a problem with Christianity never mind Islam.

The west is now stirring the media to hate Muslims, and they are now the new enemy.

You are right that it does not smell good as to the way this revolution is taking place, all the dictators have been the puppets of the west, your United Nations, but the New world order has the puppet, but not the people. is this the way they intend now to fulfill full possession of these countries people by creating chaos and then introducing a solution, we shall see.
    regard
    roman
    Absolutely Romanwkt, I couldn’t agree more this is nothing to do with revolution it’s a Coup d’état by the New World Order.

The New World Order now control the Suez canal and will start shortly to steal the oil and resources from the countries, just as they did in Iraq, with the oil for food initiative.

It’s the same with Afghanistan for ten long years we have been on this pointless campaign. It’s campaign that’s lasted twice as long as Word War II, but perhaps they need even more time to steal the resources from Afghanistan.

Obama who told the American people before his election he would end the wars has now started his own war in Pakistan. Then it will be Baluchistan, on and on.

It’s the same with Congress in Washington DC and the Westminster Parliament in London. The New World Order controls both and has done so for 15-20 years.

Nothing is going to change now till they have world domination. What is needed is the US and UK military to take back control of our respective nations and these Zionist cockroaches brought before a military tribunal, as they did in Nuremberg in 1946 and then sent to the gallows.
    Last edited by Fred259; 22nd February 2011 at 20:35.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Fred259 For This Post:

14. Link to Post #10
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Fred259 (here)
    Hi Dorok,

regard
    roman
    Absolutely Romanwkt, I couldn’t agree more this is nothing to do with revolution it’s a Coup d’état by the New World Order.

The New World Order now control the Suez canal and will start shortly to steal the oil and resources from the countries, just as they did in Iraq, with the oil for food initiative.

It’s the same with Afghanistan for ten long years we have been on this pointless campaign. It’s campaign that’s lasted twice as long as Word War II, but perhaps they need even more time to steal the resources from Afghanistan.

Obama who told the American people before his election he would end the wars has now started his own war in Pakistan. Then it will be Baluchistan, on and on.

It’s the same with Congress in Washington DC and the Westminster Parliament in London. The New World Order controls both and has done so for 15-20 years.

Nothing is going to change now till they have world domination. What is needed is the US and UK military to take back control of our respective nations and these Zionist cockroaches brought before a military tribunal, as they did in Nuremberg in 1946 and then sent to the gallows.
    Thank you well said, you have put meat on this subject, better than I could, well done and I agree.
    regards
    roman

15. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,028 times in 2,189 posts

What is currently happening in the Middle East is not spontaneous as many would have you believe and you really need to understand who benefits. This first domino to fall was Tunisia and it has spread all they way around to Morocco. Libya is currently getting all the attention simply because of the violent nature of the protests.

The recent rally that drew anywhere from 500,000 to 1 million Egyptians was highly orchestrated and not what many in the west expected. Under the banner of freedom it turned out to be more religious and anti Semitic then anything else. Even the Google executive that was slated to speak at the rally was told that he would not be speaker. Apparently he was replaced by a cleric at the last minute. This speaks volumes.

Morocco is as close to Europe as Africa gets. Spain being the closest country, Spain has the highest unemployment (20%) of any country in the civilized world with a fairly large population of people from the middle east. This mix is a recipe that could start Europe down a road that the world never expected. Only time will tell.

In an effort to give a little of ourselves, such as in the posts Bill has recently started I will share as very short story with PA.
    I have spent a fair amount of time in The Middle East and was even detained in customs for taking a poster to the US Embassy in Riyadh. On this small poster was a beach scene with woman in bathing suits. The actual size of the people on the beach was probably less then a half inch per person,all in proper beach wear. I was forced to sit in a cell like room for several hours at the Saudi Airport. While I was in no way mistreated it was a daunting experience not knowing what would happen next. The US Ambassador finally intervened and I was released to his custody. I share this story for its entertainment value and also to point out how different people's thinking is in the region.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

17. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Not sure if it's relevant, but Yemen is the only country on this list receiving IMF assistance. Considering that, according to Confessions of an Economic Hitman, this is one of the methods of leveraging influence. If will be interesting to see if these 'newly liberated' nations start getting IMF development aid (tantamount to transnational corporation grants).

http://data.worldbank.org/indicator/DT.DOD.DIMF.CD

It appears that the IMF assistance to Yemen is relatively recent.
    " In January 2010, the international community established the Friends of Yemen group that aims to support Yemen's efforts towards economic and political reform, and in August 2010 the IMF approved a three-year $370 million program to further this effort."
    https://www.cia.gov/library/publicat...k/geos/ym.html
    Last edited by Dorok; 22nd February 2011 at 21:05. Reason: addendum

18. Link to Post #13
    Deactivated
    Thanks

ROMANWKT and rgray222 there are some problems with each of your theories:

1.) Why would the New World Order foment an Islamic Revolution that serves to unite the single largest religious group in the world? That would seem like a stupid strategy, similar to the blunder in attacking Iraq that only empowered Iran, or fumbling the ball in Iran by supporting the Shah that only served to unite the religious orders who then revolted. If your theory is correct then, following the bread crumbs - the NWO would have a strategic reason for doing this. What, pray would that be? Perhaps creating a bigger problem (uniting Muslims in the Middle East across what used to be national borders)that would then justify taking really serious action to "correct the problem"?

2.) How is it that these grass-roots movements that have not been religious or ideological so far, are "anti-semitic"? Where is that documented? The fact is that the trouble stems from non-ideological or religious reasons, i.e. the extremely high prices of food in the region, the lack of jobs for young people (and a sense of future and hope) and the extremely repressive dictatorships that have been supported, ironically, by the US "bastion of democracy" and other Western States with stakes in maintaining control over the oil spigot in the region who also have very strong ties to other states in the region.

I see that you are trying to frame these events as being orchestrated by outside forces and who knows, maybe there were outside forces agitating as there have been in Iran, however I do not think you have made your case for this being either an action by the NWO or anyone else, nor have you made the case that this is a situation to be feared and dreaded because it is essentially anti-semitic in nature. If there WERE outside forces agitating in Egypt and in other states in the region, I suggest to you that events on the ground got away from them in an example of "Blow Back" - and there is some evidence this may be true based on the fact that it appeared as events were unfolding that the US was scrambling somewhat ineffectually to stay ahead of events, trying to present a picture in which the US was in control, when it is clear that it was not by the confusing and muddied messages emanating from D.C. and Foggy Bottom.
    Last edited by Ahkenaten; 22nd February 2011 at 21:21.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Ahkenaten For This Post:

20. Link to Post #14
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Dorok (here)
    Not sure if it's relevant, but Yemen is the only country on this list receiving IMF assistance. Considering that, according to Confessions of an Economic Hitman, this is one of the methods of leveraging influence. If will be interesting to see if these 'newly liberated' nations start getting IMF development aid (tantamount to transnational corporation grants).

http://data.worldbank.org/indicator/DT.DOD.DIMF.CD
    I think you are right, they will create dependency for the whole region,just as Fred259 has said. They are now working on the people by manipulation.

21. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

I do think that these things operate on many different levels. The economic level is the national power level. The religious/social divides are the emotional control level. Anytime you want to talk about the power level, they will try to distract you with the religious/social level.

22. Link to Post #16
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks

1.) Why would the New World Order foment an Islamic Revolution that serves to unite the single largest religious group in the world? That would seem like a stupid strategy, similar to the blunder in attacking Iraq that only empowered Iran, or fumbling the ball in Iran by supporting the Shah that only served to unite the religious orders who then revolted. If your theory is correct then, following the bread crumbs - the NWO would have a strategic reason for doing this. What, pray would that be? Perhaps creating a bigger problem (United Muslims in the Middle East across what used to be national borders)that would then justify taking really serious action to "correct the problem"?

2.) How is it that these grass-roots movements that have not been religious or ideological so far, are "anti-semitic"? Where is that documented? The fact is that the trouble stems from non-ideological or religious reasons, i.e. the extremely high prices of food in the region, the lack of jobs for young people (and a sense of future and hope) and the extremely repressive dictatorships that have been supported, ironically, by the US "bastion of democracy" and other Western States with stakes in maintaining control over the oil spigot in the region who also have very strong ties to other states in the region.

I see that you are trying to frame these events as being orchestrated by outside forces and who knows, maybe there were outside forces agitating as there have been in Iran, however I do not think you have made your case for this being either an action by the NWO or anyone else, nor have you made the case that this is a situation to be feared and dreaded because it is essentially anti-semitic in nature.
    All yours and mine points are yet to be seen, its still early days.

Your point about the creation of united Islamic power is a very good point, and the only thing that poped into my head was WW3, as part of the NWO agenda.
    Not sure, but watching.
    regards
    roman

23. Link to Post #17
    Deactivated
    Thanks

I do think that these things operate on many different levels. The economic level is the national power level. The religious/social divides are the emotional control level. Anytime you want to talk about the power level, they will try to distract you with the religious/social level.
    With respect Dorok I think that there are many more dimensions to this unfolding story than two.............

24. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

With respect Dorok I think that there are many more dimensions to this unfolding story than two.............
    Yes, I'm sure there are. Just meant to illustrate those two for the example that they work together for the same 'sleight of hand' purpose.

25. Link to Post #19
    Deactivated
    Thanks

1.) Why would the New World Order foment an Islamic Revolution that serves to unite the single largest religious group in the world? That would seem like a stupid strategy, similar to the blunder in attacking Iraq that only empowered Iran, or fumbling the ball in Iran by supporting the Shah that only served to unite the religious orders who then revolted. If your theory is correct then, following the bread crumbs - the NWO would have a strategic reason for doing this. What, pray would that be? Perhaps creating a bigger problem (United Muslims in the Middle East across what used to be national borders)that would then justify taking really serious action to "correct the problem"?

I see that you are trying to frame these events as being orchestrated by outside forces and who knows, maybe there were outside forces agitating as there have been in Iran, however I do not think you have made your case for this being either an action by the NWO or anyone else, nor have you made the case that this is a situation to be feared and dreaded because it is essentially anti-semitic in nature.
    All yours and mine points are yet to be seen, its still early days.

Your point about the creation of united Islamic power is a very good point, and the only thing that poped into my head was WW3, as part of the NWO agenda.
    Not sure, but watching.
    regards
    roman
    You are correct - we need to watch how this plays out. You can bet that behind the scenes the usual suspects are scrambling to commandeer each situation based on the leverage/power points in each, which are unique this being a human business, in each situation. My main point is that it would be a stupid strategic move IMO for anyone to make a move that intentionally or unintentionally united the people in this vitally important region across religious lines for ANY reason because that will ONLY lead to disaster. Having said that as we have seen in recent history many stupid strategies have been pursued with disasterous results so it is totally possible that yet another stupid strategy is in the works which only goes to show the level at which certain people in control are operating. Service to Self, or something along those lines.
    Last edited by Ahkenaten; 22nd February 2011 at 21:55.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Ahkenaten For This Post:

27. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

My main point is that it would be a stupid strategic move IMO for anyone to make a move that intentionally or unintentionally united the people in this vitally important region across religious lines for ANY reason because that will ONLY lead to disaster.
    Maybe our definition of disaster is 'their' definition of success. Consider the ET false flag scenarios. One of their stated goals was to unify the population of the world by an external threat. Qui bono?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast