+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst 1 11

Thread: BLESSED UNREST - this is what we are doing at Project Avalon. MUST WATCH video

1. Link to Post #201
    Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: BLESSED UNREST - this is what we are doing at Project Avalon. MUST WATCH video

Geez, I hate for my first comment/contribution to be of a critical nature. I remember seeing this video when it first came out, and I too was moved by it then and was brought to tears. But after seeing it now, after all these years, I'm having second thoughts about it all. I'm just wondering, isn't this so called "Social Justice Movement" what gave rise to "Wokism", "Woke Universe", and "Critical Race Theory"? I'm just posing the question here, has this SJM been coopted/hijacked by the Soros of the world, as well as, the CCP, for various nefarious purposes, at least in the Western world? Aren't Antifa and BLM and the havoc they wreaked, all summer long of last year, around the Western world, an extension of this SJM?

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Foxy For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd July 2021), BushPilot (22nd July 2021), edina (22nd July 2021), Sadieblue (23rd July 2021), Sue (Ayt) (22nd July 2021), Tintin (22nd July 2021), wondering (22nd July 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst 1 11