+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1 6 11 LastLast

Thread: BLESSED UNREST - this is what we are doing at Project Avalon. MUST WATCH video

1. Link to Post #101
    Great Britain Avalon Member Fred259's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,329 times in 509 posts

Default Re: BLESSED UNREST - this is what we are doing at Project Avalon. MUST WATCH video

http://www.bioneers.org/

Seriously folks, this is defiantly part of the UN Global Government Agenda. Don’t get sucked into all this.

A quick look at the website reveals they have campaigns on “Dreaming in New Mexico” some pie in the sky project on “reframing” the way people think. They are not the least bit interested in New Mexico other than to facilitate the destruction of America, as it borders with Texas / Mexico. New Mexico is a border gateway. Why NM why not Idaho?

In the Education section, and if you scroll down the page you find “Sustainable Living” What does this mean? It’s all about Maurice Strong, Agenda 21 and the United Nations a front for the New World Order. When these people talk about Education it’s not about Maths and Physics it’s about “dumbing down” and controlling you. We have this in the schools here in the UK, it’s an utter scam.

Food & Farming. I can’t see what the problem is within New Mexico. They will know about cultivating crops and animal husbandry. Let’s face it they have been rearing cattle along the NM border for the last two hundred years quite successfully long before big government arrived.

The video enclosed is about “Fair treatment for Farm workers” – Do you really think they care. Does Monsanto care about the Farmers, clearly not given the recent changes in seed liability that the company has announced?

Women Leadership. I’m all for women taking a lead in society, but this are nothing to do with empowering women it's all about destroying men. They need to do this to break up the family, and force society to look towards the state. This is classic Karl Marx folks.

These crooks and criminals don’t give a damn about women they will just use them for a wider agenda. If they really cared about women they wouldn’t be inoculating them en masse with the HPV jab. The practice of promoting Injectable and Implanted contraceptives so that they can control estrogen / progestogen levels via some robotic chip and thus population, this is utterly repugnant. And whilst on the subject you are aware girls aren’t you that in future these same criminals plan to artificially inseminate you by selective breeding just as they did with “Dolly the Sheep” at Edinburgh University around 20 years ago. Get these criminals into Jail.

The Final section on “Bioneers” is the Youth section. The youth of tomorrow are very important, which is why they put so much emphasis on schools and education. However as previously mentioned it's about “reframing and dumbing down and a control mechanism”. In the UK this is government policy what they call realignment and "reconceptualisation" of education.

To cap it all we have a short video from a 16 year old boy talking about “global warming”. He knows precisely zero about this subject, rather he bumbles out parrot fashion everyting he has been told at his school desk.

I won’t go into the proposed carbon trading scheme, suffice to say they always promote carbon trading because the real people behind Bioneers are Wall street bankers.

Now I’m getting angry, you need to watch for these scam initiatives and “global awakenings” promoted by bankers because “RED FLAG” they always have a “carbon trading scheme”. Why is this? They do this because “be advised” Gordon Brown the former British prime minister and his colleague Ed Balls a cabinet minister in Brown's government set up at Number 10 Downing Street, London in the year 2000 a 78 trillion USD (no typo) carbon bond trading scheme from funds that they stole with the aid of the globalist bankers from the US teachers pension fund. Carbon trading is a scam; it’s got nothing to do with climate change and everything to do with the wealth of bankers.

Paul Hawken is not the man you think he is. You would be better dealing with George Bush Jnr than Paul Hawken, the reason being with Bush you know what you get with Hawkin you don’t know what you are letting yourself in for.

Bioneers is without question a front for the UN Globalist elite who purport to care for the planet, when in reality it’s the same organisation who are destroying the planet and mankind as fast as they can. Agenda 21 is a tool for the US and UK governments to enslave it's citizens. The developing nations just laugh at these daft proposals emanating from UN headquarters. They haven’t signed up with Agenda 21 and neither should we.

Under the circumstances I would strongly you ditch this mind control clap trap and concentrate on the reality of the current situation with you and your family. I would urge you again to read #85 which you won’t so I print it here in order to galvanise some “reality”

“Stop believing this garbage folks its the “New World Order” and be advised that the plan still exists as per the thread on the forum regarding the Georgia Guide Stones and your love affair with Charles who both confirm a plan to reduce the world population to 500 million and that doesn’t include you so for God Sake wake up and smell the coffee”.

This is reality. The “New World Order” is enemy number one. Until they are crushed and defeated, your long term life expectancy and that of your children is not guaranteed.

So earlier this evening following Zook’s post, I sent him a PM asking for his guidance, and help in responding to you all as you posted blindly how marvelous this man was.

I don’t normally do this, however on this occasion I have copied and pasted Zooks PM back to me namely;

Hi Fred,

"I have too many friends on Avalon to abandon them in their time of need".

So now you know who your friends are, so if you don’t like what I say at least do yourself a favour and check out what Zook said about Paul Hawken.

Then Greybeard from Inversnegie posted up that Bill had started this thread. I didn’t believe this at first, as I was certain Bill would not promote any agenda of the New World Order. However on checking this it was indeed Bill who started the thread. I would seem Bill got the information from Ninja Nun who was probably mistaken with the real agenda of Hawkin.

Obviously if documents and videos arrive at the site they are inspected for clarity. I do however believe Bill is very tired after months of running around after Charles and so the video was posted.

It matters not who posted it the facts remain its deception and swindling from the New World Order and why would Bill want to agree with that?
    Last edited by Fred259; 11th March 2011 at 22:09.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Fred259 For This Post:

aikisaw (9th March 2011), Bollinger (9th March 2011), Icecold (9th March 2011), lightblue (9th March 2011), sandy (9th March 2011), TigerLilly (9th March 2011), xeon (9th March 2011)

3. Link to Post #102
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: BLESSED UNREST - this is what we are doing at Project Avalon. MUST WATCH video

Quote Posted by Zook (here)
    Good morning Good Avalonians, the Earth says hello!

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    --------
    Dear Friends:
    Every Avalon member must watch this video. It was brought to my attention this morning by the beautiful Ninja Nun.
    It astonished me, and brought tears to my eyes. It is of the utmost importance. Spread it far and wide.
    This is truly what we are doing at Project Avalon. We are at the very heart of this. A New Civilization, a new way of being on Planet Earth, is being born.

Blessed Unrest, by Paul Hawken

How the Largest Movement in the World Came into Being
    and Why No One Saw It Coming
    [...]
    Please take time to watch this video again. There's a reason why Hawken's presentation feels like a revival gathering. It is. Hawken is the quintessential corporate insider ... now being promoted by the nefarious establishment as one of the head horsemen of its Green Cavalry, a charging brigade of indoctrinated soldiers bent on delivering Agenda 21 and the such, through subtle pressures and carefully measured tactics. An army and an arm of the NWO that wants to put Tesla technology in a half-nelson hold and pursue less establishment-threatening; less efficient; less regular (sunshine on a cloudy day??) but commercially-viable (i.e. taxable) alternative energies like solar energy. Here's some bio on Paul Hawken: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Hawken

Here's more proof of his establishment credentials.:
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/marc-g..._b_462413.html

beginExcerpt
    Why haven't they done better? Some of us have long believed that the problem with conventional SRI funds is that their definition of "socially responsible" is not nearly as rigorous as it could or should be.

Paul Hawken has been vocal in his critique of the SRI establishment, and since 2005 he has put his money where his mouth is. In a partnership with Baldwin Brothers, a Massachusetts-based investment firm, Hawken has overseen the Highwater Global Fund, a fund for qualified investors (i.e., the rich) that invests in companies "that have a clear sense of current global trends and future societal needs." His results have been impressive, to say the least.

Since inception in the fall of 2005, Highwater is up by a total of 52.55%. During the three years ended in December (the same period cited above), Highwater is up by a total of 19.75%. This is, in part, because Hawken and the other fund managers are very picky about what stocks they hold. More than 90% of the Fortune 500 fail their screens.

If you don't know about Paul Hawken, you should. He's a path-breaking thinker and influential writer whose books include The Ecology of Commere (1993), Natural Capitalism (1999, with Amory and Hunter Lovins) and Blessed Unrest (2007). He's an entrepreneur who founded Erewhon and Smith & Hawken, and an advisor who has worked with to Wal-Mart and Ford. These days, he's focused on a startup in stealth mode called OneSun, a a solar energy company based on green chemistry and biomimcry.

I had the great pleasure of visiting with Hawken last week at his office in Sausalito, CA. Mostly, we talked solar. OneSun's chief science officer is John Warner, a pioneer of green chemistry, a longtime researcher at Polaroid and author (with Paul Anastas, now EPA's top researcher) of Green Chemistry: Theory and Practice. OneSun has hired more than a dozen PhD.'s and aims to produce "solar beneath the cost of nuclear and coal," Hawken says, but he's not ready to divulge much more yet.
    end

Forget that he was an advisor to Wal-mart and Ford, two of the more egregious establishment corporations; forget that he co-authored Green Chemistry with Paul Anastas (an Environmental Protection Agency muppet) ... listen to what Hawken himself says and measure it against what your own research and intuition tells you.

One, Hawken guesses that the number of such groups (he lists a few hundred groups maybe, and then uses graphical artistry to mask the supposed others, leaving their existence entirely to our imagination) ... ranges anywhere from one million to two million. Hello? Is this science ... or is this a number pulled out of the ether like a a rabbit from a magician's hat?

Two, how does Hawken know that this alleged one million (or two) are all with unified purpose, e.g. part of the same movement? The only way this is possible - leave alone the absurdity of the proposition of a million heads thinking as one - is if all such groups had been directed to a unified purpose ... and this implies a central command structure. The obvious candidates for such a command structure are the (Ford/Rockefeller/Rothschild) foundations and institutes. History shows that such foundations/institutes finance the NGOs and such through direct and indirect foundational grants.

Three, the biggest red flag is Hawken's lack of forthrightness ... Tesla technology is now the barometer of genuine energy reform. You promote it, then you are genuinely of the grass-roots revolution. But if you continue to promote phony energy dreams that go nowhere fast (e.g. wind, solar, water, fossil fuels), then you are part of the existing problem and the old paradigm of power in the pyramidal design.

Please use discernment. Thank you.

Humble opinions all around.

ps: Yes, even nuns can get it wrong from time to time. Bless her heart for trying to find the truth all the same.
    Hit the nail on the head. If you REALLY want change, demand for the Tesla tech to be released worldwide. Otherwise it is a phony change.

Since I was a kid, I have been hearing all these Big Oil companies talk about solar and wind energy for the longest time, and NOTHING has ever changed, it just got worse. It is all part of "greenwashing" - That is the term they use nowadays.

As these "safe" energy systems do not threaten them, naturally, they will promote it and people everywhere will buy into it.
    Last edited by xeon; 9th March 2011 at 04:50.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xeon For This Post:

Bollinger (9th March 2011), sandy (9th March 2011), sygh (9th March 2011)

5. Link to Post #103
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

What was shown, was a video that had as its core message that many small groups around the world want basically the same thing.

The messages may have ridden the wave to us on the back of something nasty - but so freaking what?

Humankind knows what to do.

The immune system is in action

What is wrong with those core messages?

You can try to discredit the messenger - it matters not to me - maybe he deserves it.

Fact is it was a very good video for the moment and I don't think there is anything suspicious about it.

The links and the background references that Fred259 alludes to are probably all correct.

Changes nothing about this core message

Humankind knows what to do - and that knowledge is already in us - it cannot be told to us by NWO people - or new paradigm people

There is a spiritual revolution in progress and video's like this just prove it. This thread is proof of it.

Telsa tech - yeah - good stuff - not even a subject of the Video, but it is probably something that would help.

John..
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Fred259 (9th March 2011), Hervé (9th March 2011), Shikasta (9th March 2011)

7. Link to Post #104
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,990 times in 1,091 posts

Fred259:

Quote Seriously folks, this is definitely part of the UN Global Government Agenda. Don’t get sucked into all this.
    Yes I thought the same thing. I love the way wolves disguise themselves as sheep.
    Last edited by Icecold; 9th March 2011 at 05:06.

8. Link to Post #105
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Icecold (here)
    Quote Seriously folks, this is definitely part of the UN Global Government Agenda. Don’t get sucked into all this.
    Yes I thought the same thing. I love the way wolves disguise themselves a sheep.
    Do think there was nothing of value in that Video?
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

9. Link to Post #106
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,990 times in 1,091 posts

No I don't think there was anything of value in the video.

Nothing that I do not think of myself. Stop and think. Its a trap for those that want to believe in a process that is automated,
    natural organic.....evolutionary. You don't have to do a thing really. It will take care of itself....like the washing machine.

Sit back and watch it all happen.

The real message is....don't interfere, stay passive, let it all happen.

Fred hit the nail on the head.

The existing NGOs WILL LOVE IT.

May even be a job for THE CATHOLIC CHURCH TO OVERSEE THE PROCESS.

I know this tune.
    Last edited by Icecold; 9th March 2011 at 05:09.

10. Link to Post #107
    Great Britain Avalon Member Fred259's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,329 times in 509 posts

Quote Posted by John (here)
    What was shown, was a video that had as its core message that many small groups around the world want basically the same thing.

The messages may have ridden the wave to us on the back of something nasty - but so freaking what?

You can try to discredit the messenger - it matters not to me - maybe he deserves it.

Fact is it was a very good video for the moment and I don't think there is anything suspicious about it.

The links and the background references that Fred259 alludes to are probably all correct.

Humankind knows what to do - and that knowledge is already in us - it cannot be told to us by NWO people - or new paradigm people

There is a spiritual revolution in progress and video's like this just prove it. This thread is proof of it.

Telsa tech - yeah - good stuff - not even a subject of the Video, but it is probably something that would help.

John..
    John I agree with you 100%.

All the problems in the world can be solved, and will be solved.

However, always watch out for the Zionists about.

They don’t care about you or me, I say again for the avoidance of doubt the figure they have in mind does not include you or me, as confirmed by the UN, the Georgia Guide Stones and Charles.

Charles was suggesting that 6 billion would need to be slaughtered around January and one of your fellow countrymen suggested that enough land existed in Australia to house the words population and that each family would have ¼ acre. So what’s the problem?

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fred259 For This Post:

Anchor (9th March 2011), GoldenYears (9th March 2011), Icecold (9th March 2011), TigerLilly (9th March 2011)

12. Link to Post #108
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Fred259 (here)
    Quote Posted by John (here)

John..
    However, always watch out for the Zionists about.

They don’t care about you or me, I say again for the avoidance of doubt the figure they have in mind does not include you or me, as confirmed by the UN, the Georgia Guide Stones and Charles.
    And don't forget the tale of the Pied Piper of Hamelin.....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pied_Piper_of_Hamelin

We can guess who loves playing this role.

13. Link to Post #109
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Its a trap for those that want to believe in a process that is automated,
    natural organic.....evolutionary. You don't have to do a thing really. It will take care of itself....like the washing machine.

Ok, I now see that I failed to apprehend one of the points being made here.

That is, there is a real risk that this video may seed the idea that everything is being taken care of for you and so you don't need to do anything. Sit back and let it happen. I see that point. Fair comments all round then because this is of course a load of bollocks. We do have to do a lot. We have to be the change.

However, those little groups didnt start by letting other people solve their problems. The little groups in this group of "little groups", got started because they needed to manifest change in a practical and real way and they did not sit back and they did the work.

In my opinion the value in the video is the making of two points:

1) There are rather more groups than you may first have thought - and this can be inspiring to others who want to do similar (which I think was why it was given to Bills attention)

2) The purpose of those groups is oddly aligned with the best interests of the planet and humankind together. Which to me is a spiritually based phenomenon.

You can ignore the: NWO/Agenda 21/Author promotion/Nice book for sale/It was put here by a nun - just the video itself and the core message I think was worth seeing.

The fact that such excellent background research has also been done and laid out clearly for peoples consideration here on this thread is also IMO of immense value.

Thanks to everyone

John..

PS: Inaction is a weapon of mass-destruction.... - another tune I keep hearing...
    Last edited by Anchor; 9th March 2011 at 11:01. Reason: slight presentation change

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Fred259 (9th March 2011), Icecold (9th March 2011), Ineffable Hitchhiker (9th March 2011), Reinhard (9th March 2011), Ruby L. (9th March 2011), Shikasta (9th March 2011)

15. Link to Post #110
    United States Avalon Member Nervana's Avatar
    Thanks

I am new to this community and the more I read everyday, I get a sense of hope that we can change the world. I feel that we have the power to do so and should not fear the future. I used to think, what can "I" do, but have to throw that notion out the window. I becomes we, which becomes all. We are one, we have universal love and understanding in our hearts and souls. This video also brings tears to my eyes, because it shows that humanity and kindness will prevail. Thank you for sharing Bill. Mother Earth will take care of her children if we listen to her.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nervana For This Post:

Reinhard (9th March 2011), sygh (9th March 2011)

17. Link to Post #111
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,079 times in 653 posts

Quote Posted by ulli (here)
    For any one interested in finding out how this involvement translates:

I worked in this field since 1983, I was with an NGO, (non-governmental organization)
    and in May 1998 attended an annual planery session of the OAS (Organization of American States), in San Jose, Costa Rica.
    with all the Ministers of Foreign Affairs of the American hemisphere.

Different NGOs had been invited to present their agendas. See more about it here:
    http://www.icnl.org/knowledge/ngolawmonitor/oas.htm

There were different meeting rooms provided and people could select which area they wanted to participate in.

Environment, domestic violence, poverty, fight against corruption, drug trafficking or Racism.
    I had joined in with the anti-Racism group, having lived in Barbados for many years I felt I understood the underlying issues of racism pretty well.
    Btw, I am female, white, and German by birth.
    When I entered the room there were 80 mostly male Indigenous and African Americans present, from Argentina, Uruguay, all the way to Canada. Even some Amazonian tribal people. black slaves had been brought even to South America, something that isn't widely known.

And when it came to brainstorming I was surprised that no one made the one contribution that I considered to be the most important in restoring ethnic groups their self esteem: their need to be taught primary education with LOCAL stories of their OWN history.
    What I felt was needed was to change the school curriculum in primary school education from colonialist white history to stories that matched the actual culture of the ethnic people involved.
    The fact that no one even voiced such a need proved to me the need for bringing this idea forward.

The majority of Costa Ricans on the Atlantic coast are origianlly from Jamaica who went there to build a railroad 100 years ago.
    Just as black Barbadians had built the Panama canal. Huge loss of life then, may I add.

I have more stories about this kind of work, but this letter is long enough.
    How wonderful it is to meet you, ulli!

18. Link to Post #112
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,079 times in 653 posts

No I don't think there was anything of value in the video.

Nothing that I do not think of myself. Stop and think. Its a trap for those that want to believe in a process that is automated,

Fred hit the nail on the head.

The existing NGOs WILL LOVE IT.

May even be a job for THE CATHOLIC CHURCH TO OVERSEE THE PROCESS.

I know this tune.
    Thank you for informing us about Agenda 21. If Paul Hawken is jumping on the front of the band wagon and smoozing, if he is promoting Agenda 21, then he better start reconsidering his position because he's got a whole different audience to deal with, the likes of which he's never seen before. Even the armys will turn around, and there will be no place on this earth to hide, not even China.

Adendum: I don't know of Paul Hawken, and I'm going to have to read more about Agenda 21. My initial reaction to the information is a bit of rage. But rage won't work. So...

What I want is a balance in this world for all living creatures on the planet. I want biodiversity. I want people to become responsible for, and of themselves. I want them to start working together to change the state of the way it currently is. By trying to have it all, we are killing ourselves. Solar power, as it is currently configured, isn't the answer, not by the power station, not in the amount of water used, not by the individual. I want the cameras taken off the streets. I don't need to be watched 24/7. What a waste of time. The stupid must stop.

Now, I still donated to this site. And I hope others follow. I am POOR!! But I know I'd rather invest in Project Avalon because I can see a glimmer of something on the horizon. I'm glad Zook is here, and very thankful for the Agenda 21 alert.

Greybeard, you are so correct, what is, is. What will be, will be... and we are both.

Much Love,

Robin
    Last edited by sygh; 9th March 2011 at 07:00.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to sygh For This Post:

Icecold (9th March 2011)

20. Link to Post #113
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,915 times in 1,310 posts

Thanks Constance,

He definitely brings joy to the ear and resonance to the heart................
    Love and Light Always/Sandy

21. The Following User Says Thank You to sandy For This Post:

22. Link to Post #114
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thank you Kimberley. What a positive message. Be the change you wish to see. So simple and yet so brilliant.

23. Link to Post #115
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,915 times in 1,310 posts

Hi Everyone,

From this video I checked out the web site and many of the maps blue spots here in Canada. Many of the grass roots organizations are funded by governments and/or corporations and have been in existence for numerous years. I have worked for similar grass root organizations also and find that although the mission is valid the agenda's for funding creates collusion and more often than not deception and corruption.

For the most part if governments and/or corporations provide any type of funding for worthy causes and movements they have an agenda of their own and again one has to realize what are the benefits they and in the end the organization gains. Many grass root organizations disintegrate when they realize that their agenda has become about maintaining status quo and funding thus the mission has becomes a hypocrisy, Staff turn over is great, those they serve become less and less and so the story goes until they are no longer in existence. Sad but true what Bollinger is saying and also sad but true what Greybeard is saying.................................It can be heavy to feel alone and to think one stands alone in the end to really effect any change in ones life!

Maybe Bill, as independent as he is, just felt a need for some fuel for his personal tank so to speak, and feeling the 'essence' of what this video pro-ported gave him the energy boost he needed.
    Love and Light Always/Sandy

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Post:

Fred259 (9th March 2011), Icecold (9th March 2011), Mike (10th March 2011)

25. Link to Post #116
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sandy (here)
    Hi Everyone,

From this video I checked out the web site and many of the maps blue spots here in Canada. Many of the grass roots organizations are funded by governments and/or corporations and have been in existence for numerous years. I have worked for similar grass root organizations also and find that although the mission is valid the agenda's for funding creates collusion and more often than not deception and corruption.

For the most part if governments and/or corporations provide any type of funding for worthy causes and movements they have an agenda of their own and again one has to realize what are the benefits they and in the end the organization gains. Many grass root organizations disintegrate when they realize that their agenda has become about maintaining status quo and funding thus the mission has becomes a hypocrisy, Staff turn over is great, those they serve become less and less and so the story goes until they are no longer in existence. Sad but true what Bollinger is saying and also sad but true what Greybeard is saying.................................It can be heavy to feel alone and to think one stands alone in the end to really effect any change in ones life!

Maybe Bill, as independent as he is, just felt a need for some fuel for his personal tank so to speak, and feeling the 'essence' of what this video pro-ported gave him the energy boost he needed.
    Is this not more true with the larger groups?

The smaller groups ought to be able to maintain a more honest focus - no?

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

sandy (10th March 2011)

27. Link to Post #117
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,613 times in 300 posts

After watching the clip, I didn't feel like, "Oh, okay, the world's in good hands now; I can sit back and munch on some grapes while everyone else finishes up business." In fact, it was quite the opposite. It refuelled my hopes in humanity and the human potential, of which I am part of, too.

This clip, also, didn't make me want to jump into Camp Hawken, singing "Kumbaya", throwing petals at his feet after I watched it.

It simply reminded me that power is, indeed, in diversity-- especially when all the different parts work together with a unified purpose and intention for the good and wellbeing of the world.

Our home.

As for whether the hundreds of organisations that Hawken listed on the screen all truly exist or not… I can certainly google and check them all out, but it doesn't detract from my own personal knowledge and awareness of the many other grassroots groups that do exist out there.

These groups are around, locally and globally, big and small ones -- all quietly and tirelessly working away in the background, in their own capacity and way, to co-create light and point it towards the darkness.

These groups are little lanterns that, when remembered together as one, have the force of the sun. What a motivating thought!

And yes, perhaps Hawken's personal and larger intentions may be sinister... I don't know... but in that clip, I certainly didn't focus on him as being anyone's saviour. I did, though, sit back and listen to what he was saying, and the essence of his message resonated with me.

Besides, I can pick flowers from many gardens, and this particular clip was just one of them.

Hawkens words, here, only reminded me of what I-- and many here-- already know, but that reminder was incredibly welcomed. In fact, it has re-inspired.

In trying times, sometimes all that is needed is a little nudge to remind us of our own power and capabilities to help effect a larger change. Sometimes, that's easy to forget with all the negative sludge bubbling around.

The more people feel encouraged and empowered, the larger and faster the change.
    How's that point in the clip so wrong?
    Last edited by Ruby L.; 9th March 2011 at 09:41.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ruby L. For This Post:

Anchor (10th March 2011), Icecold (9th March 2011), Reinhard (9th March 2011), sygh (9th March 2011)

29. Link to Post #118
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,889 times in 15,481 posts

I posted the followings in “A message from a nun” thread:

“OMG! When did it rain on this desertified planet!? All these beautiful mushrooms popping up all over the place… look at that!

Some talk of comet dust filling up the skies, but it seems more like a wave of spiritual mist is enveloping… Her.

« Et le monde sera beau… je l’affirme et je signe! »

Than you dear Sister and thank you Bill!”

Why? Simply because the video clip carries a concept with it. That concept could be summarized as: “We are doing something about it.”

All these groups that popped out like mushrooms while about everyone was looking somewhere else, didn’t wait to take action and didn’t take for granted that ”It’s all taken care of, etc.” in the same fashion PA started and is sustained by all of us. Most of them bootstrapped themselves up while others were seeded by NWO in an attempt to thwart the growth of these groups.

However the concept is the driving force. And that’s what, I think, Bill and NinjaNun perceived from that video along with the staggering growing number of these groups driven by that same concept.

With John, I would like to emphasize the video cloturing statement:

[SIZE="2"]"Humankind knows what to DO." [/SIZE]I.e., it doesn’t say “think” or “wait and see,” etc.

That’s my opinion, humbly submitted.

Amzer Zo
    Last edited by Hervé; 9th March 2011 at 08:09. Reason: typo, omission
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Anchor (10th March 2011)

31. Link to Post #119
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote bill, i would really like to know what evidence do you have of this happening? i mean re the "rapidly growing grassroots responsibilities".. where has this reflected so far? thanks
    Lightblue, I would suggest Madison, Wisconsin, as an American example.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LindyLou22 For This Post:

Nervana (9th March 2011), Ruby L. (9th March 2011)

33. Link to Post #120
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Thank you Zook, Fred and Icecold for opening our eyes. The PTB are the masters of manipulation and we keep falling into their traps.
    We really need people like you on this forum, please don't give up on us!

When I looked at the groups around me they were no more than small recycling clubs. We all need to be very aware of Agenda 21, I was resently sent the attached video which some may find useful ( sorry about the adverts) https://youtube.com/watch?v=TYD_BNRLE64

However looking on the positive side the idea of lots of little plans working towards a common goal is a very good one.
    I love Inanna's global flash mob idea on her new thread. We need more creative practical ideas like that.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1 6 11 LastLast