+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1 7 11 LastLast

Thread: BLESSED UNREST - this is what we are doing at Project Avalon. MUST WATCH video

1. Link to Post #121
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,858 times in 11,838 posts

Default Re: BLESSED UNREST - this is what we are doing at Project Avalon. MUST WATCH video

Respectfully
    People get confused about what true spirituality is.
    Is is quite hard headed,
    It get things done.
    The good Samaritan.

When people first move to heart they get all gooey lovey the whole world a friend ----- emotionalism.
    That is a great start but primary school of the heart.
    Going back to Gandhi he was a realist he was prepared to starve to death for what he believed in, but was non violent.
    He knew that if India got freedom by violence it would continue to live in violence.
    While violence obciously hapens there it is a more peaceful place than some.

So it is a big mistake to think that spiritual people sit cross legged chanting away in perpetual bliss and ignorance doing nothing achieving nothing.

Im busy doing what I do look at signature.
    Its a balance.
    Many small things help towards world peace and prosperity, removal of fear.
    It starts with ONE ====YOU
    It is done by ONE====YOU
    it is achieved by ONE =====YOU
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Calz (9th March 2011), Flash (13th March 2011), Fred259 (9th March 2011), Icecold (9th March 2011), Newlyn (9th March 2011), phimonic (17th April 2011), Ruby L. (9th March 2011), sandy (10th March 2011), Shikasta (9th March 2011), steven69 (11th March 2011), Swanette (13th March 2011), sygh (9th March 2011), TigerLilly (9th March 2011)

3. Link to Post #122
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,637 times in 399 posts

Default Re: BLESSED UNREST - this is what we are doing at Project Avalon. MUST WATCH video

I smell revolution in the air.

That video gave me happy tears Bill, thank you. I'll say it again for the work you do Bill and the millions like you/us:

Thank You

4. Link to Post #123
    Thanks

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Respectfully
    People get confused about what true spirituality is.
    Is is quite hard headed,
    It get things done.
    The good Samaritan.

When people first move to heart they get all gooey lovey the whole world a friend ----- emotionalism.
    That is a great start but primary school of the heart.
    Going back to Gandhi he was a realist he was prepared to starve to death for what he believed in, but was non violent.
    He knew that if India got freedom by violence it would continue to live in violence.
    While violence obciously hapens there it is a more peaceful place than some.

So it is a big mistake to think that spiritual people sit cross legged chanting away in perpetual bliss and ignorance doing nothing achieving nothing.

Im busy doing what I do look at signature.
    Its a balance.
    Many small things help towards world peace and prosperity, removal of fear.
    It starts with ONE ====YOU
    It is done by ONE====YOU
    it is achieved by ONE =====YOU
    Chris
    Thanks Chris. Thanks for you being here.

The opinions expressed here makes me tired, a personal sign that I will take no fight. See everything as You. Everything that comes in your life is you.

I'm not afraid of shadows just because it could be ghosts and monsters there. But some people are against almost everything just because it is new. Because it is a movement, because it want's to change the world.

Well, how are we then supposed to get any change if we just sit by our computers, shaking with fear? NEW WORLD ORDER, ARGH..!

Just a feeling really. But we are all walking our own path, so I wish everyone the best for them. Then we meet up after all this and laugh.

/albin
    The more I learn .. The less I know

Live without pretending
    Love without depending
    Listen without defending
    Speak without offending

Love /Newlyn, no-one

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Newlyn For This Post:

bluestflame (10th March 2011), sandy (10th March 2011)

6. Link to Post #124
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,990 times in 1,091 posts

Quote But some people are against almost everything just because it is new. Because it is a movement, because it want's to change the world.
    One needs to recognise what is new from what is a new shade of old.

An organisation based on the biological sciences.

A biological theory of hope relying on the theory of evolution.

A NWO entity supporting and legitimising NGOs and thousands of organisations left undisclosed.

Telling the masses exactly the message they want to hear.

Don't worry be happy its all under control.

It sure is.
    Last edited by Icecold; 9th March 2011 at 12:17.

7. Link to Post #125
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Icecold (here)
    Quote But some people are against almost everything just because it is new. Because it is a movement, because it want's to change the world.
    One needs to recognise what is new from what is a new shade of old.
    Agreed, to distinguish spirits is a most desirable gift.

Live without pretending
    Love without depending
    Listen without defending
    Speak without offending

Love /Newlyn, no-one

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Newlyn For This Post:

sandy (10th March 2011)

9. Link to Post #126
    TimelessDimensions

The growing popularity of The Zeitgeist Movement (TZM) is also another interesting phenomena that shows the global consciousness is awakening

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TimelessDimensions For This Post:

Icecold (9th March 2011), sandy (10th March 2011)

11. Link to Post #127
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

lindylou22
    Quote Lightblue, I would suggest Madison, Wisconsin, as an American example.
    hi lindylou22

the first pics shows a rally of some sort..the second shows a rally too..what else do you think i could conclude?

maybe read fred's post (#101 )..

best wishes l

p.s. .i personally don't open anonymous senders's mail, even if the signture says "well wishing nun"..i always think they are there to sell you something you don't need.. i already have my copy of bible, don't need another, thank you...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to lightblue For This Post:

sandy (10th March 2011)

13. Link to Post #128
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

chris
    Quote So it is a big mistake to think that spiritual people sit cross legged chanting away in perpetual bliss and ignorance doing nothing achieving nothing.

chris please, can you point out the difference between a state of true bliss and a state of hypnotic numbness..
    Last edited by lightblue; 10th March 2011 at 01:11.

14. Link to Post #129
    Australia Avalon Member Wiremu2011's Avatar
    Thanks

That was great video indeed. Given the abundance of negativity we are so seduced and addicted to (lets be honest here ..well perhaps some), we really need a breath of fresh air of genuine hope moving forward. This video really did it for me and suddenly the skies look blue again. Thanks to whoever posted it. I AM most grateful

15. Link to Post #130
    Great Britain Avalon Member Fred259's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,329 times in 509 posts

I think part of the problem is that we in the English speaking West seem to think it’s our position to tell the rest of the world how we should all behave. This is the fundamental problem with Agenda 21 in developing nations. They quite rightly say, the west crated all these “so called problems” so why should the developing nations be part of the problem they didn’t create.

In reality much of what is contained within Agenda 21 is already going on at great pace within developing nations. They are doing these things for themselves. In Africa for example great strides have been made looking at alternative forms of transport, food production, irrigation, power generation and a multitude of others.

Here is an example of a project in Mzuzu Malawi, where local people are making solar panels in carpentry workshops and powering up homes along with the local school and clinic. They don’t need Agenda 21 to achieve this. Look how happy these people are. Notice how the women are singing, they sing from dawn till dusk! Why is this? Because they are happy, and content with life. Listen carefully to the words of the father and the tremendous hope he has for his son.

Source: Watch on Vimeo

When Charles was on the forum, these are the people he proposed to slaughter, and all you Charles followers were up for it as well. Are you insane? I ask that you reflect on that. These are my brothers and sisters, for I was born in Mzuzu, the town in the video. No, I am not a Blackman I am Scottish, my father was a civil engineer in Mzuzu and I was born there. My “single post” on the Charles thread was a question relating to the proposed slaughter of these people. No reply was forthcoming and so I had no further involvement with him or his buffoonery thereafter.

A new pluralistic world order is developing quite nicely, out with the confines of the United Nation and the US and British government. They are doing just great folks. The reason for this is because they righty understand that the US and British power elite are the most corrupt and frankly nasty people on the planet.

Sandy in her post #115 highlights the problem that all these so called NGO or Non governmental organisations are anything but. Ask yourself how do they pay the bills, were do they generate sales turnover, they don’t they are all funded by corrupt governments departments who seek to bring about change in the world. The change is not what you think it is. Is the change I wonder the same promised by Barry Soetoro at that glittering occasion in Grant Park Chicago?

This is what Sandy wrote;

“ Many grass root organizations disintegrate when they realize that their agenda has become about maintaining status quo and funding, thus the mission has becomes a hypocrisy”.

The lady is quite right.

As a general rule it’s best to ignore anything that comes out of London, Washington and the UN in New York and especially so from the mouth of that dreadful criminal women Mrs Clinton.

Newlyn, your post #123. I actually find your post quite disturbing, please prove me wrong. I see you are aged 21, yet you see and think the same way as Greybeard who is 65. I am 52. Someone of your age shouldn’t be thinking like us oldies, you should be up and away, burning and getting on with life, finding a partner and building a life together.

You talk about changing the world, well Chris and I and just a few others on the forum can remember Jane Fonda and the John Lennon crowd in the 1960’s who also wanted to change the world. The reality is the world is getting along just fine. The reason why you are wanting to change the world is because you listen and believe all the misinformation (or BS if you understand me) that comes out of London and Washington.

Don’t, the world is doing great, nation states are developing and reducing poverty by themselves, look at India for example. It’s the same the world over. Don’t worry about climate change, the climate is fine, as I posted last night the criminals’ create the problem with fake climate change and then give you the solution including Agenda 21 which is an abomination, and above all carbon trading, a financial scam of humongous proportion.

Don’t worry about the New World Order, get on with your life, just take care not to be led, by people who don’t have your best interests at heart.
    Last edited by Fred259; 9th March 2011 at 13:35.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Fred259 For This Post:

aikisaw (11th March 2011), benevolentcrow (9th March 2011), greybeard (9th March 2011), Icecold (10th March 2011), lightblue (10th March 2011), phimonic (17th April 2011), Phoenix1304 (23rd September 2011), sandy (10th March 2011)

17. Link to Post #131
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,858 times in 11,838 posts

Quote Posted by lightblue (here)
    chris
    Quote So it is a big mistake to think that spiritual people sit cross legged chanting away in perpetual bliss and ignorance doing nothing achieving nothing.

chris please, can you point out the difference between a state of true bliss and a state of hypnotic numbness..

my sense is that rather than addressing own fears, people tend to slide into a state of comfortable numbness while allowing the self appointed experts to lead?
    Thanks for the question Lightblue.
    This just my opinion with some personal experience.
    You can induce a state of bliss by spiritual technique but it is temporary and virtually no change in the person.
    So person can get addicted to looking for a repeat experience, the seeker keeps seeking.
    I met one who got fed up and stopped all spiritual techniques a few weeks later what he was looking for presented itself.
    The state called enlightenment happened.

Real bliss arrives, a gift if you like from the Divine, it is not a manufactured state.
    Thankfully I was never particularly good at meditating, so one day I said to God, "That kind of thing never happens to me", next day it did and it lasted two days.
    Balance again, meditation brings peace of mind which is no small thing. Just be in the moment not expecting or seeking.
    Fear can be surrendered to God, not pushed away, witnessed allowed to be, but you ask for help to remove the obstacles to peace of mind.

If every person here on Avalon just for one day, smiled at the check out operator, thanked them, lifted any person that they felt like lifting.
    That would positively affect thousands.
    It would also lift you.
    You might do that allready, keep doing it.
    I you dont, try it for size and see how you feel at the end of the day
    If you feel good, then keep doing till it becomes a habit.

One heart.
    Unity consciousness
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

benevolentcrow (9th March 2011), Billy (9th March 2011), Icecold (10th March 2011), lightblue (10th March 2011), meeradas (9th March 2011), sandy (10th March 2011), Shikasta (10th March 2011), Telepathic Intuitive (13th March 2011)

19. Link to Post #132
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,661 times in 2,080 posts

I'm a biker and a businessman, the biker organization i'm in is 50,000 strong and is now spreading thru-out the world www.startouring.org , predominately we ride the big yamaha cruisers but anybody can ride in Star with any bike. This organization is 10 years old and I've always said you can feel the energy at any Star events and it's powerful positive energy. Collectively thru chapter contributions on a yearly basis we are donating $ 175,000 dollars to Feed The Children for donations of food to the hungry.

Even when the tsnami hit in Banda ache many don't realize the amount of money that was contributed by the american people to that tragedy. This was money donated by americans personally of their dollars after it was taxed by our government. That total came to 2 billion dollars and that was just from in this country.

We are moving forward, just remember to keep thinking forward, it is happening and as we look at the chaos daily happening, political, wars, revolt , think of our consciousness as being one as in the movie braveheart where they had the wooden wagon trying to ram the castle doors hitting it over and over again until more men collectively added to the pushing of the cart until we pushed it open and broke thru. THATS WHAT IS HAPPENING TO US NOW AND THERE IS MORE OF US THEN THEM AND WE CAN CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THE BETTER! BELIEVE IT

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

greybeard (9th March 2011), meeradas (9th March 2011), Newlyn (10th March 2011), sandy (10th March 2011), Shikasta (10th March 2011)

21. Link to Post #133
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hello Fred259

I agree with most of what you have said in you post 130 above, except for one thing,

Quote When Charles was on the forum, these are the people he proposed to slaughter, and all you Charles followers were up for it as well. Are you insane?
    I'm sorry but in my opinion you are quite wrong.

Now I have always been quite pro Charles and followed all the threads as far as possible. My understanding from his interview and the things he later posted was that this slaughter was the plan of the 33, but that since his illness and meeting Bill, he had changed sides and he was here to help stop this. So quite the opposite of what you said above. I would never follow anyone who supported a proposed slaughter, nor in my opinon would anyone on the forum.

I am sorry to go off topic, but I felt that it was important.

TigerLilly

22. Link to Post #134
    Thanks

thank you bill, thank you ninja nun, BEAUTIFUL. i am not ashamed to say i cried.

to see a large audience respond, as my heart did, told me, i am on the right track.

there has always been --- leaders ----- and always been --- followers --- i am a follower that knows what he wants. that is to say i am a leader of myself. i am hopeing the leaders outsmart themselves this time around ... kev

23. The Following User Says Thank You to kevlor For This Post:

sandy (10th March 2011)

24. Link to Post #135
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,915 times in 1,310 posts

Quote Posted by John (here)
    Quote Posted by sandy (here)
    Hi Everyone,

From this video I checked out the web site and many of the maps blue spots here in Canada. Many of the grass roots organizations are funded by governments and/or corporations and have been in existence for numerous years. I have worked for similar grass root organizations also and find that although the mission is valid the agenda's for funding creates collusion and more often than not deception and corruption.

For the most part if governments and/or corporations provide any type of funding for worthy causes and movements they have an agenda of their own and again one has to realize what are the benefits they and in the end the organization gains. Many grass root organizations disintegrate when they realize that their agenda has become about maintaining status quo and funding thus the mission has becomes a hypocrisy, Staff turn over is great, those they serve become less and less and so the story goes until they are no longer in existence. Sad but true what Bollinger is saying and also sad but true what Greybeard is saying.................................It can be heavy to feel alone and to think one stands alone in the end to really effect any change in ones life!

Maybe Bill, as independent as he is, just felt a need for some fuel for his personal tank so to speak, and feeling the 'essence' of what this video pro-ported gave him the energy boost he needed.
    Is this not more true with the larger groups?

The smaller groups ought to be able to maintain a more honest focus - no?
    Hi John.

In my experience of working with large and small non.profits organizations there level of funding creates the level of hypocrisy in their mission. Therefore the smaller organizations can be more transparent with their funding concerns but in the end it mostly turns out to be about appeasing those who are providing the funding...............................and in most cases it is not so much about overall good works it about proving those good works with Stats and numbers and mounds of documentation.........................bureaucrat B.S. for the most part....Stats are wanted to tout the numbers, successes because of their benevolent offerings................IMHO often Stats are for advertising Pats on the Backs for the Funders........................not those who work in the trenches or those who with a little compassion and help manage to get themselves out of the trenches...
    Love and Light Always/Sandy

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Post:

lightblue (10th March 2011), Shikasta (10th March 2011)

26. Link to Post #136
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

To capture the essence of the "Feeling" that is acquiescing through the field of consciousness, the great Sophia which has been severed and sequestered from consciousness, this song makes a simple sound inherent in all mankind, the passion to unite and bring forth our humanity and a unified species in concert with the "all that is" the divine matrix of cristos and sophia, the marriage of matter with soul with only the heart of intention and not the old patriarchal paradigms of war and divisiveness. Although this song is called "Talking about a Revolution" it is a revolution of the SPIRIT of man.

Come on, crank up the volume on that technological device of yours!
    Last edited by gripreaper; 10th March 2011 at 07:17.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Phoenix1304 (23rd September 2011)

28. Link to Post #137
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,974 times in 5,003 posts

This is a reply I made to Luke on the Zeitgeist thread, but I thought it was here and this is where I wanted to post it, so please excuse the self-quote:
    Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    Quote Posted by Luke (here)
    I will strongly advise to carefully think before you post something like "it's ok to be idealist"

Lenin was an idealist

Wow ! (not disagreeing)
    Lenin was a materia-list, an enemy of idea-lism.
    Some say he was a Rothschild agent, i.e. a material-ist, an enemy of ideal-ism.

Lenin was a dialectical materialist. Dialectics is a process whereby you take two contraries, Thesis and Antithesis, and resolve them into a Synthesis. For example, taking materialism and idealism, this suggests a third non-conflicting term: materialist idealism or maybe idealist materialism. Same difference. Here’s how it works.

Take three materialists in a room together. One is touching what seems to be a leg, another what seems to be a tail, the third what seems to be a bit of both (a trunk). They argue because they are not talking about the same experience and get bogged down in the details. Take three idealists. They are not too interested in the details but quarrel over whether there are several alien species or one hybrid monster in the room.

Then one materialist has an idea – or maybe it’s an idealist checking the raw data. He says we have three identical DNA samples: it’s just an elephant!

The moral of the tale (or the tail of the moral) is that idealism and materialism on their own are both divisive. When you synthesize the two, you have no enemies.

PS. How did the elephant get into the room? Easy: like a pear in a brandy bottle, it grew there!
    How do you get it out? Answer, you don’t, you just walk out of the room; like the pear you leave in the brandy bottle when you serve the (pear-flavoured) brandy. The pear is recycled as… glass. Alimentary my dear Watson!

29. Link to Post #138
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Fred259 (here)
    I think part of the problem is that we in the English speaking West seem to think it’s our position to tell the rest of the world how we should all behave. This is the fundamental problem with Agenda 21 in developing nations. They quite rightly say, the west crated all these “so called problems” so why should the developing nations be part of the problem they didn’t create.

In reality much of what is contained within Agenda 21 is already going on at great pace within developing nations. They are doing these things for themselves. In Africa for example great strides have been made looking at alternative forms of transport, food production, irrigation, power generation and a multitude of others.

Here is an example of a project in Mzuzu Malawi, where local people are making solar panels in carpentry workshops and powering up homes along with the local school and clinic. They don’t need Agenda 21 to achieve this. Look how happy these people are. Notice how the women are singing, they sing from dawn till dusk! Why is this? Because they are happy, and content with life. Listen carefully to the words of the father and the tremendous hope he has for his son.

Source: Watch on Vimeo

When Charles was on the forum, these are the people he proposed to slaughter, and all you Charles followers were up for it as well. Are you insane? I ask that you reflect on that. These are my brothers and sisters, for I was born in Mzuzu, the town in the video. No, I am not a Blackman I am Scottish, my father was a civil engineer in Mzuzu and I was born there. My “single post” on the Charles thread was a question relating to the proposed slaughter of these people. No reply was forthcoming and so I had no further involvement with him or his buffoonery thereafter.

A new pluralistic world order is developing quite nicely, out with the confines of the United Nation and the US and British government. They are doing just great folks. The reason for this is because they righty understand that the US and British power elite are the most corrupt and frankly nasty people on the planet.

Sandy in her post #115 highlights the problem that all these so called NGO or Non governmental organisations are anything but. Ask yourself how do they pay the bills, were do they generate sales turnover, they don’t they are all funded by corrupt governments departments who seek to bring about change in the world. The change is not what you think it is. Is the change I wonder the same promised by Barry Soetoro at that glittering occasion in Grant Park Chicago?

This is what Sandy wrote;

“ Many grass root organizations disintegrate when they realize that their agenda has become about maintaining status quo and funding, thus the mission has becomes a hypocrisy”.

The lady is quite right.

As a general rule it’s best to ignore anything that comes out of London, Washington and the UN in New York and especially so from the mouth of that dreadful criminal women Mrs Clinton.

Newlyn, your post #123. I actually find your post quite disturbing, please prove me wrong. I see you are aged 21, yet you see and think the same way as Greybeard who is 65. I am 52. Someone of your age shouldn’t be thinking like us oldies, you should be up and away, burning and getting on with life, finding a partner and building a life together.

You talk about changing the world, well Chris and I and just a few others on the forum can remember Jane Fonda and the John Lennon crowd in the 1960’s who also wanted to change the world. The reality is the world is getting along just fine. The reason why you are wanting to change the world is because you listen and believe all the misinformation (or BS if you understand me) that comes out of London and Washington.

Don’t, the world is doing great, nation states are developing and reducing poverty by themselves, look at India for example. It’s the same the world over. Don’t worry about climate change, the climate is fine, as I posted last night the criminals’ create the problem with fake climate change and then give you the solution including Agenda 21 which is an abomination, and above all carbon trading, a financial scam of humongous proportion.

Don’t worry about the New World Order, get on with your life, just take care not to be led, by people who don’t have your best interests at heart.
    Haha great that I have someone here who tells me how I should and should not think It disturbes you that I find that a spiritual life makes more sense, because I am young?

Let me tell you something. I have been travelling around in europe for some time now, and I was afraid to tell my age. I was afraid of telling my age, because I have been confronted with your attitude before. People thought I was older, and was interested in my words and my experiences, but when they new I was as young their reactions where suddenly different. I was then 20. Now it is different, I am proud of my age and who I am. Because I have seen a bit of what I am able to do, dispite my age I am very thankful for my life, and the things that I have done and the things that happened to me.

Fred, to point out someones younger age is an easy an comfortable way to no longer listen to what this person has to say, yes? This person is just 20, should get a life, should get a wife. But of course, I highly respect your age. I think that a common respect is a good first step to positive change.

This makes me a bit sad, because you really don't know anything about me, as I have stated before. This you should really remember. I had some tough days now, with some hard defeats, and I am vulnerable. But I can understand your point of view, but please try to understand me.

My view of life clearly differs from you, and that we think different is nothing bad. Everyone and everything in this world compensates eachother. My point of view is that there is a different way of living. I call it "love", even if this word can mean so much. But to me love is a state of being, that is far higher than anything the rulers of this world ever can create. The highest order, that makes the lower ones crumble in comparison.

And I talk from my own discoveries.

Best wishes!

---
    (EDIT: Fred259: "you should be up and away, burning and getting on with life" ..

I am! And it feels absolutely great. Actually everyone should. Are you?

I try to only speak for myself when I write.)
    Last edited by Newlyn; 10th March 2011 at 14:49.

Live without pretending
    Love without depending
    Listen without defending
    Speak without offending

Love /Newlyn, no-one

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Newlyn For This Post:

Shikasta (10th March 2011), Telepathic Intuitive (13th March 2011)

31. Link to Post #139
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,138 times in 13,482 posts

Quote p.s. .i personally don't open anonymous senders's mail, even if the signture says "well wishing nun"..i always think they are there to sell you something you don't need.. i already have my copy of bible, don't need another, thank you
    Agreed. Your home is your santuary. When you need something you leave the nest and fly around looking for the worms with which to feed your nearest and dearest.
    Or use the web. Whichever.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Lord Sidious (11th March 2011)

33. Link to Post #140
    Thanks

this is what the earth needs, people of all kinds waking up to it's needs.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to doubleejones For This Post:

Lord Sidious (11th March 2011), Newlyn (11th March 2011), phimonic (17th April 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1 7 11 LastLast