+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1 8 11 LastLast

Thread: BLESSED UNREST - this is what we are doing at Project Avalon. MUST WATCH video

1. Link to Post #141
    Thanks

Default Re: BLESSED UNREST - this is what we are doing at Project Avalon. MUST WATCH video

Does anybody know how well his book sold,

2. Link to Post #142
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,069 times in 264 posts

Default Re: BLESSED UNREST - this is what we are doing at Project Avalon. MUST WATCH video

Hi Fred...
    I warned of the same thing. I scratched just below the surface and found links to Agenda 21 (communitarianism), There was an insightful radio program on Truth Brigade (American Freedom Radio) hosted by Christie. Her guest was Niki Raapana who has 20 years digging and butting heads. It opened my eyes.
    bye for now... westhill

3. The Following User Says Thank You to westhill For This Post:

Lord Sidious (12th March 2011)

4. Link to Post #143
    Hong Kong Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thanks Bill, it's really worthful. "Blessed unrest", wherever we are, we are not alone on planet earth. Be united, our dream will become true in future.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Summer For This Post:

Lord Sidious (12th March 2011), Yoda (18th March 2011)

6. Link to Post #144
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

I am about to view this Bill. You welcomed me here and I still am shakey on how I can pose a question to the forum, of if I'm even allowed to. The question is really important to me as it concerns burial, or cremation. Is it acceptable with all that you or others have found out? My husband and I both plan to be cremated and scattered with partial in a grave. Just throwing it out there, but I don't want to be on the "wrong side of it."

Any suggestions on how to post it, or if I am allowed to post on forum?

Thanks.

7. Link to Post #145
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Oh, yeah! That's what I'm talking about a worldwide human movement for peace, properity and solution, by God's guidance and will.
    Awaken children of the Lord. The dry bones have the wind at their back now, in the quest for truth, justice and equality.

Some souls' are so corrupted by greed, they don't see it because peace is free and a God given right.
    WE demand a peaceful end to the " hidden facts, practices of deceit and lies" of goverment, media, and religion.

May God bless us universal beings in our quest for the love of God and our neighbors everywhere.

8. Link to Post #146
    Thanks

Ah hell yeah you're getting a 'thanks' for this post Bill! POWER TO THE PEOPLE!! :OD

9. The Following User Says Thank You to willow For This Post:

Yoda (18th March 2011)

10. Link to Post #147
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thanks for the post Bill, it's good to see a rallying of the troops (so to speak).
    The news (what you can believe) of America's current state seems to be getting worse & worse. Wisconsin, now Texas talk of secsession & Emergengy Manager (read police state)
    it looks like we are in deed going to need a revolution to stop the madness & start living in a better world. I see some others have brought up some practical thoughts though - where to start
    I remember not too many years ago there was talk that if we physically got enough people together & marched to Area 51 that they can't stop all of us & we would finally find out everything.
    Is it time yet, do we have enough people ready to actually get together physically & march ? I'm in, all the way & since we know there's life after death then I don't mind taking a bullet for anyone of you if it comes to that (not that I'm volunteering to actually be shot, just saying if it comes to it I got you at least once) ..
    Trying to be patient here but I'm ready for action & looong time ready to stick it to the man - What say Ye ? ok deep breaths, count to 10, peace ..love..

11. Link to Post #148
    United States Avalon Member Indigo Expressions's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks Bill.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Indigo Expressions For This Post:

Yoda (18th March 2011)

13. Link to Post #149
    I live in Ottawa, Ontario Canada with my life partner.
    Thanks

Thank you Bill for bringing this video to the forum. I found it inspirational and filled with hope and joy. Sometimes I've felt very alone, not anymore.
    Lightseeker

14. The Following User Says Thank You to lightseeker For This Post:

Yoda (18th March 2011)

15. Link to Post #150
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thank you for sharing this Bill, and like many others have said especially in more recent times, Watch out world, we are no longer blind to the truth, we WILL make a difference!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to dbeck For This Post:

Yoda (18th March 2011)

17. Link to Post #151
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,300 times in 5,193 posts

Thank you Bill for the post.

Just a few comments on some of what followed.

Has Tolle ever acknowledged Jiddu Krishnamurti, which is where a great deal of his insights came from? I have never come across any by him. I have read some of his books. The Rolling Stones acknowledged the Blues artists/sources of their material.
    Krishnamurti also stated that there are no gurus and, indeed, would have said to anyone putting him on a pedestal, 'you didn't get it'. He had some great debates with Professor David Bohm about humanity, the state of the human mind. Some of these are on Youtube.

To the one who said nothing happens all of a sudden. If you look back on history, at least from before the first agricultural set up in Sumeria, through all of the remarkable changes on the planet, they ALL happened all of a sudden.

The only thing that is consistent on this planet is wars, and this has to stop. I feel when we in the future look back at our time in history, it will be called 'The Age of Insanity'.

I have been to bioneers and watched Janine Beynus talk about biomimicry and, even if it is a NWO funded entity, I cannot argue with her ideas.

18. Link to Post #152
    United States Avalon Member phillia's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank you for this beautiful video. It's inspiring to see the grass roots of change toward a greater conscious awareness. It struck me the range of ages in the audience and the attention given to the speaker. It's an obvious universal uprising of spirit. Wonderful!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to phillia For This Post:

Yoda (18th March 2011)

20. Link to Post #153
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,565 times in 32,726 posts

Quote Posted by Zook (here)
    Yes, even nuns can get it wrong from time to time. Bless her heart for trying to find the truth all the same.
    A covertly hostile put-down of the lowest kind.

Even Zook can get it wrong from time to time. Bless his heart for trying to find the truth all the same.

See how it sounds and feels?

Quote Posted by Bollinger (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    --------

Dear Friends:

Every Avalon member must watch this video. It was brought to my attention this morning by the beautiful Ninja Nun.

It astonished me, and brought tears to my eyes. It is of the utmost importance. Spread it far and wide.

This is truly what we are doing at Project Avalon. We are at the very heart of this. A New Civilization, a new way of being on Planet Earth, is being born.[INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT]
    Blessed Unrest, by Paul Hawken

How the Largest Movement in the World Came into Being
    and Why No One Saw It Coming
    These organisations come and go. They have been around for a long time. They are probably larger in number now than they ever were but they are too small and isolated to have any overall effect on the general well-being of our planet and its people. At best, I rate this sort of thing as another evangelical “self-help” therapy session for a small fee.

Given that we still have 2 billion people living beneath the most basic needs for human existence and another billion on the poverty line, given that we are still using oil to push around metal boxes and provide the vast majority of our energy needs, given that 10% still own 90% of everything; where is the net effect? You could have a million organisations doing a million things but it won’t make even a dent in the social and material injustice unless those in power decide or change to think of others instead of just themselves.

Human nature is against us and no amount of preaching love, peace and all those glowing but useless sentiments will ever get us off our knees. Action from those who sustain this mess for their own greedy ends is what is needed; not words from powerless well-meaning people. Unless and until that happens, things will just carry on the same. There is no messiah, no saviour, no ascension, and no rapture.

Every time I hear the words “we are powerful”, or “we are gods and we’ve just forgotten it” or “we create our own reality”, I feel like saying: are you listening to yourself? How long are we going to remain this powerful and this godly but still fail to change anything? It’s all words; just words that are meant to stir up emotion and soften the senses.

We all know what we yearn for and people always find different ways of telling us that it’s coming. Sometimes, even they themselves believe in it and that makes the delivery of the message even more effective. It’s what we want to hear and we’ll pay money to hear it. But alas, behind it I find no substance or reality.
    Dear Friend:

You are a cynic.

I know you do not intend to be, and that you honestly and sincerely express your state of mind. I appreciate that you are doing your best to communicate with integrity.

But consider the negative effect that your posts have on others. I've not read all your posts (just some) - but 100% of those I have read leave me feeling that I rather wish I'd not read them at all. They bring people down.

One has to be realistic, and to honestly appraise the circumstances around us. But if you cannot feel that things are changing, then you might benefit from some honest-to-god, in-depth self-examination and spiritual development. Your sensors aren't working as they should be.

I too have always stated that there's no easy way out. A huge amount of work awaits us all. We have to fix this mess we've made of this beautiful planet. We have to face what we've all done - and it may take several generations.

We have to do this ourselves, as well: no ETs will rescue us. And there's no physical or hyperdimensional ascension out of here.

But if I did not have genuine optimism, and a genuine sense that we're in with a great chance, I'd never have come to this planet. And neither would literally millions of others. We didn't come here to fail.

Those millions are not all employed by PR agencies funded by the CIA (or whatever model scratches one's cynical itch). Many of those millions are included in the organizations Hawken cites (and Project Avalon will probably be somewhere on that long list), and may of those millions feel as I do, and probably over half the members here do as well.

We are winning this game. Things are changing. We are not on the same timeline as we were even a few short years ago. And the future is ours to create and claim.

21. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

1159 (18th March 2011), Amenjo (18th March 2011), Billy (19th March 2011), DoubleHelix (19th March 2011), giovonni (20th March 2011), Hervé (18th March 2011), Kimberley (18th March 2011), magicmanx (18th March 2011), Phoenix1304 (23rd September 2011), Platinum (24th March 2011), Professor (18th March 2011), Spirithorse (20th March 2011), steven69 (18th March 2011), Yoda (18th March 2011)

22. Link to Post #154
    Canada Unsubscribed
    Chatting with Horatio, on a bridge between Hope and Hemlock
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,392 times in 445 posts

Yes, even nuns can get it wrong from time to time. Bless her heart for trying to find the truth all the same.
    Even Zook can get it wrong from time to time. Bless his heart for trying to find the truth all the same.
    [...]
    That is your own characterization of it. If you go back to my original post - sans the emotion - you'll note Bill, that "sister" thanked me. She correctly pegged mine as a genuine attempt to shed light on Hawken's background. If she did not take offense, why are you?

FTR, Hawken is what his past betrays him to be ... we all are. Even those of us that venture into the future - with new directions - are still burdened with the explanation of the past. Hawken is clearly part of the past power architecture; that he attempts to prop up old energy technologies and steers clear of available Tesla technologies ... betrays Hawken to be a shill of the old energy game and its nefarious players.

So you see, Bill ... I didn't get it wrong about Hawken. I exposed him by doing a bit of research. OTOH, you brought him into AV2 because you were brought to tears by the video (I'm paraphrasing your own words). If you are a decent man, you will give me some credit for my research and exposition of Hawken ... and take some blame on yourself for indirectly supporting Agenda 21 (e.g. by supporting Hawken).

23. Link to Post #155
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,565 times in 32,726 posts

[...]
    That is your own characterization of it. If you go back to my original post - sans the emotion - you'll note Bill, that "sister" thanked me. She correctly pegged mine as a genuine attempt to shed light on Hawken's background. If she did not take offense, why are you?

FTR, Hawken is what his past betrays him to be ... we all are. Even those of us that venture into the future - with new directions - are still burdened with the explanation of the past. Hawken is clearly part of the past power architecture; that he attempts to prop up old energy technologies and steers clear of available Tesla technologies ... betrays Hawken to be a shill of the old energy game and its nefarious players.

So you see, Bill ... I didn't get it wrong about Hawken. I exposed him by doing a bit of research. OTOH, you brought him into AV2 because you were brought to tears by the video (I'm paraphrasing your own words). If you are a decent man, you will give me some credit for my research and exposition of Hawken ... and take some blame on yourself for indirectly supporting Agenda 21 (e.g. by supporting Hawken).

It makes no difference who thanked you. "sister" is not the Ninja Nun! (Did you think she was?)

My post was not about Hawken. It was about the phenomenon, which is real. Tears came to my eyes, but not because of Hawken: because of the acknowledgement and because of the grassroots feedback... that we're winning this game.

If you're not aware of this, you've not been paying attention. See my reply to Bollinger above.

The many millions of people who've incarnated here to turn this thing around have nothing to do with Hawken or Agenda 21 - whatever their motivations (good or bad). They will do their thing anyway, and will just continue to link up with one another.

I've met thousands of them, and so may you have - if you recognized them for who they are.

The Nun read this thread, of course. She wrote to me six days ago:

I have no problem with words like social justice, but it seems to be a red flag for some.

It's not about politics. Politics never did anything except re-arrange the status quo.

It's about consciousness, awareness, and individual responsibility that generates a determination to make a difference. That's what's changing.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 19th March 2011 at 05:22.

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Brizil (19th March 2011), eaglespirit (18th March 2011), giovonni (20th March 2011), magicmanx (18th March 2011), Nate (20th March 2011), Nortreb (19th March 2011), Reinhard (18th March 2011), thunder24 (20th March 2011), Yoda (18th March 2011)

25. Link to Post #156
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

1 Thessalonians 5:3 Now whenever they may be saying "Peace and security," then extermination is standing by them unawares, even as a pang over the pregnant, and they may by no means escape.

26. Link to Post #157
    Canada Unsubscribed
    Chatting with Horatio, on a bridge between Hope and Hemlock
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,392 times in 445 posts

It makes no difference who thanked you. "sister" is not the Ninja Nun! (Did you think she was?)
    Yes. It was a natural assumption. I would make the same mistake over again (e.g. like Ground Hog Day) ... because I only discovered sister on AV2 (to the best of my recollection) after having first discovered Ninja Nun. I naturally assumed that sister and Ninja Nun were one and the same. You say they aren't. Fair enough. I stand corrected. FWIW, yes, it would have made a huge difference had Ninja Nun thanked me, for you tried to frame my post as an attack on the Ninja Nun with the following statement of yours: "A covertly hostile put-down of the lowest kind."

Never had I entertained anything negative about the Ninja Nun. So it comes as a surprise to me why you would even think that. My target is exclusively Hawken; and he is a legitimate target given the facts of his corporate agenda. He is not grassroots; and anyone who would argue that is clearly uninformed.

Quote My post was not about Hawken. It was about the phenomenon, which is real. Tears came to my eyes, but not because of Hawken: because of the acknowledgement and because of the grassroots feedback... that we're winning this game.
    How can the guy be phony ... and his phenomenon be real? There is absolutely nothing in the video that is not of Hawken's design. If anything, it is more reasonably argued that we're losing the game, and precisely because false flag grassroots organization is being peddled about as if it were the real McCoy with scant little resistance. FTR, not only is there no evidence of a genuine grassroots movement in Hawken's video ... but anyone who has done the research can quickly point to a few red flags in his presentation, not least of which being Hawken's shifting of the energy discussion away from free energy. If virtuallyFree Tesla technology exists (and there is ample proof of its existence); then who but a corporate hack will continue to argue in favor of lesser energy forms (e.g. solar, wind, water, chemical, etc.)? Free energy is minimally taxable, if at all. All the lesser forms are maximally taxable. Moreover, the lesser energy forms burden the masses and enrich the elites. Hawken - a fund manager!! - also suffers from conflict of interest because he has a stake in solar energy: http://www.greenbiz.com/blog/2010/02...tment-strategy

beginExcerpt
    These days, he's focused on a startup in stealth mode called OneSun, a a solar energy company based on green chemistry and biomimicry.
    end

Additional red flags: he coauthored a book with an EPA bigwig (Paul Anastas) (http://www.amazon.com/Green-Chemistr...p/0198506988); he worked as an advisor to WalMart and Ford; he is promoted heavily in mainstream media; he worked as a successful fund manager during the period of colossal excesses in fund management (here, if you believe honest fund management had any traction during the dark period of insider trading, Michael Milliken, and a pseudocapitalist system run amok with Wall Street greed, golden parachutes, and little or no regulation; then there are chunks of the Brooklyn bridge that are still available).

A while ago, some musicians got together and made a video for an entirely different, and I would hope, entirely humanitarian reason. I think the title of that music video could also apply here. Bill. Tears are not enough. If tears are all that is needed, then many kinds (kind and unkind) have delivered the bucket ... from the lachrymal glands of Jimmy Swaggart ... to the heart-flushing pipes of Martin Luther King ... to the bugler blowing Taps for a last time, all too many times ... to the fox-clever mind of Paul Hawken.

Quote If you're not aware of this, you've not been paying attention. See my reply to Bollinger above.
    The many millions of people who've incarnated here to turn this thing around have nothing to do with Hawken or Agenda 21 - whatever their motivations (good or bad). They will do their thing anyway, and will just continue to link up with one another.
    I've met thousands of them, and so may you have - if you recognized them for who they are.
    I'm aware of the exact opposite, namely, that false flag grassroots feedback ... is not grassroots at all (and consequently, not feedback at all). Moreover, I state my case - not with platitudes and gratitude (or ingratitude) - but with cool hard research. So I respectfully suggest that it is you who needs to pay a bit more attention, e.g. so you don't keep bringing people here who might do damage to the integrity of AV2. And you need to stop attacking those of us who are actually trying to protect the integrity of AV2 by exposing the agents of the NWO.

Quote The Nun read this thread, of course. She wrote to me six days ago:
    I have no problem with words like social justice, but it seems to be a red flag for some.
    Are you implying that I have a problem with words like "social justice"? If they are merely words ... heck ya! I'm interested in social justice. Not the lexicon of social justice; but the result. The lexicon is unproven; the result is proof. The Ninja Nun's perspective is that of a silent dissident in an organization that has run amok. Kudos for her. But if she thinks that my post was anything other than about exposing a wolf in sheep's clothing (e.g. Hawken) ... then I suggest she read my post again (and I would request the same of you). Positive energy is not gained by sweeping the facts under the rug and moving furniture over it. That's false energy. Fake energy has no curative powers; and it eventually ends up draining everybody. If you want an example of this ... look no further than Charles.

Quote It's not about politics. Politics never did anything except re-arrange the status quo.
    Research and exposition come under the jurisdiction of science ... not politics.

Quote It's about consciousness, awareness, and individual responsibility that generates a determination to make a difference. That's what's changing.
    Assertions, like the above, are best housed under the jurisdiction of faith.

Here's your reply to Bollinger:
    Quote Dear Friend:

You are a cynic.
    I know you do not intend to be, and that you honestly and sincerely express your state of mind. I appreciate that you are doing your best to communicate with integrity.
    But consider the negative effect that your posts have on others. I've not read all your posts (just some) - but 100% of those I have read leave me feeling that I rather wish I'd not read them at all. They bring people down.
    One has to be realistic, and to honestly appraise the circumstances around us. But if you cannot feel that things are changing, then you might benefit from some honest-to-god, in-depth self-examination and spiritual development. Your sensors aren't working as they should be.
    The cynic's compass points to the random destruction of things. The skeptic's compass points to the temporary deconstruction of things so that reconstruction can be achieved properly. IMHO, Bollinger appears more the skeptic than the cynic. If a skeptic associates with negative energy, then it's likely because there exists a negative source that needs to be opposed. Left unopposed, this negative source can become quite toxic. To wit, the skeptic is one of our primary lines of defense. Without the skeptic, we end up with blind faith. Blind faith is best understood with an example. Jonestown. The negative source was Jim Jones. The toxicity was initially a madman's words ... and finally, spiked koolaid.

Negative energy in the duty of truths (e.g. to counter lies) ... is a positive force.
    Positive energy in the duty of lies (e.g. either blind allegiance for expedience and convenience, or to counter truths) ... is a negative force.

In the narrative of those two truisms, Bill, it would seem that Bollinger's sensors are working quite well ... and yours are not. For he is working for the positive good by exposing a negative source. You, by contrast, are settling for the false energy emitted by a false flag grassroots movement. If you continue to endorse the feelgood phony energy of the video - even after my fairly argued, dispassionate, and documented exposition of the man (Hawken) and the agenda (an elitist agenda serenaded by the Pied Piper of Hawken) ... then you do so at the expense of your own integrity. Humble opinions all around.

ps: You do owe me an apology for your personal innuendo against my character when you framed a part of my original post as: "A covertly hostile put-down of the lowest kind." Such a parsing is so remote to my way of thinking that my jaw dropped when I first read it. Anyone with a clear mind and conscience can see that I was attacking Paul Hawken and Hawken's integrity and never the Ninja Nun. Why you would think so is a question for you to sort out in your own mind.
    Last edited by Zook; 20th March 2011 at 04:43.

27. Link to Post #158
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

Thumbs up Re: BLESSED UNREST - this is what we are doing at Project Avalon. MUST WATCH video

From Bill

"It's about consciousness, awareness, and individual responsibility that generates a determination to make a difference. That's what's changing."

28. Link to Post #159
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,798 times in 666 posts

Chill out guys.

There is an insidious disease still manifesting in our midst.

Discernment is our last line of defense.
    Sapere aude

29. Link to Post #160
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by lightblue (here)
    lindylou22
    Quote Lightblue, I would suggest Madison, Wisconsin, as an American example.
    hi lindylou22

the first pics shows a rally of some sort..the second shows a rally too..what else do you think i could conclude?

maybe read fred's post (#101 )..

best wishes l

p.s. .i personally don't open anonymous senders's mail, even if the signture says "well wishing nun"..i always think they are there to sell you something you don't need.. i already have my copy of bible, don't need another, thank you...

Hi Lightblue,

You had asked specifically about grassroots awakenings and ordinary people taking responsibility. Well, you had addressed the question to Bill, and I horned in, but I think my point is valid. Maybe by now you've heard of things that are going on in Madison with people challenging our governor and the legislature. This is not as much a planned rally as just a lot of people who know that something's really wrong and who need to express it somehow. If you haven't heard of this, I hope you take the time to find out what has been going on. It's also happening in other places like Ohio and Michigan. The pictures are the answer to your request for evidence:

Quote bill, i would really like to know what evidence do you have of this happening? i mean re the "rapidly growing grassroots responsibilities".. where has this reflected so far? thanks
    I can tell you that many people I know have taken part in these protests. The governor's attempted power grab has awakened a lot of people who used to roll their eyes at me for talking politics. Some of these people are union members who have voted republican, and they're now hearing Rush Limbaugh referring to themselves as parasites, bottom feeders, and welfare recipients.

I'm not understanding your reference to anonymous PMs. I hope you aren't saying that Bill shouldn't trust people who email him.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1 8 11 LastLast