+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1 9 11 LastLast

Thread: BLESSED UNREST - this is what we are doing at Project Avalon. MUST WATCH video

1. Link to Post #161
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,565 times in 32,726 posts

Default Re: BLESSED UNREST - this is what we are doing at Project Avalon. MUST WATCH video

--------

This remarkable wake-up call (from an unnamed CIA whistleblower) belongs on this thread.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=mgj0ge6Iwu0

2. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

astrid (17th April 2011), Aurelius (24th March 2011), Brizil (23rd March 2011), butcherman (23rd March 2011), cuteaquarian (17th April 2011), gigha (23rd March 2011), Huma (23rd March 2011), Hybrid5226 (24th March 2011), Limor Wolf (27th March 2011), meeradas (23rd March 2011), Midnight Rambler (23rd March 2011), Muzz (23rd March 2011), Nortreb (23rd March 2011), phimonic (17th April 2011), Platinum (24th March 2011), ponda (23rd March 2011), sangstar1 (14th April 2011), Sidney (22nd August 2013), Spirithorse (23rd March 2011), ThePythonicCow (23rd March 2011), Titan Orion (6th July 2011), Yoda (27th March 2011)

3. Link to Post #162
    Indonesia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: BLESSED UNREST - this is what we are doing at Project Avalon. MUST WATCH video

I am sorry to say that I am of the same opinion of what comes across from Zook's comment and research

Agenda 21
    Communitarianism
    Bioneers

Paul Hawken is a bad little boy
    .. and a wicked orator
    .. so much so that you, Bill, fell for this Hollywood level of neuro linguistic theatre

.. I do the same when I watch 'Gone with the Wind'
    .. I cry a lot, that Vivien Leigh, her pretty face breaks my heart

.. of course, after the movie, I hate myself for crying like a girl concerning a redneck lullaby of hell
    .. and then of course, I do exactly the same thing, the next time I see this movie

of course you don't have to make apologies to Zook

.. because when you really love each other
    .. you never have to say your sorry
    (remember that movie? .. came from the same hell )

N.B.
    - of course developing solar panels for little villages in dark Africa is good
    - arranging Micro Credits that accrue 35-75% interest from these 'willing purchasers', the villagers, of these 'now, an entrepreneur style development model' you see promoted worldwide by NGO's, 'we're reaching out with credit to these wonderful women' - is pure Evil
    Last edited by majapahit; 24th March 2011 at 11:11.

4. Link to Post #163
    Indonesia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    --------

This remarkable wake-up call (from an unnamed CIA whistleblower) belongs on this thread.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=mgj0ge6Iwu0

"finding the money for all our problems is easy" .. exactly

the real problem is,
    .. for instance
    that even a learned historian like Webster Griffin Tarpley still makes suggestions like
    'The Egyptians should consider the China option, and throw the IMF out of their country'

Maurice Strong is in China
    .. has been there for many decades, since the Iraq Oil scandal
    .. he is/was the #1 NWO man who ran the United Nations in New York like a whore house
    .. he 'connects' the China top dogs to USA style banking & the creation of private fortunes, Harvard reserves many positions for their (more than 1) kids in the Economics department

"surprise!" .. and a very bad indication of our present situation

the CIA is being manipulated, per also the present Lybia situation, to 'arrange' for a confrontation between Russia/China against 'the West', per 'decades of unrest', 'perpetual warfare', & 'war is the only panacea for a contracting economy' (Wallstreet)

typically, we're not winning, 'they' are

personally, I think we will not 'loose' (is that winning?), with quite a heap of corpses
    .. because History has a mind it's own, and we won't be obliterated ..
    .. because of the infighting, greed, pure evil and final inevitable mistakes this will cause within 'the enemy'

but that's a lot more remote viewing ..
    than rationale
    Last edited by majapahit; 23rd March 2011 at 12:42.

5. Link to Post #164
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

I am grateful to be partaking of such a human movement.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to sangstar1 For This Post:

Yoda (20th April 2011)

7. Link to Post #165
    New Zealand Avalon Member
    Thanks

This is beautiful. A silent revolution. Surely this can bind humanity together for good.

Gave me shivers.

Thanks [:

8. The Following User Says Thank You to cuteaquarian For This Post:

Yoda (20th April 2011)

9. Link to Post #166
    Thanks

Great video, from 2007 to boot!

10. Link to Post #167
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I cannot thank you enough for sharing this video and for all that you are doing Bill! Thank you! Namaste!

~ K ~

11. Link to Post #168
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Dear Bill,

I am a newbie here and I loved this video and shared it with those I knew would benefit. Thanks for this wonderful site and forum and all your devoted, selfless work to help us wake up! I often feel alone and so Project Avalon came along so that I could add my miracles if needed or listen to my brothers/sisters stories and gain new insights and perspectives.

Namaste,
    Star

12. Link to Post #169
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

Be wary of people like that guy preaching "Social Justice" Star. There's more to that nicely worded catch phrase than meets the eye.

Cheers,
    Fred

13. Link to Post #170
    Australia Avalon Member nickc2496's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah this is amazing, i watched a 2 hour seminar about it, this is what its all about and its only going to build as more people wake up and feel the truth of what needs to be done
    It can change

14. Link to Post #171
    Brazil Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,154 times in 173 posts

Is this video available on youtube? If yes, is it possible to publish the address. I live on a country that does not provide good internet speed. It is 14:30h in the afternoon, I have openned this page on a Apple computer and on a PC machine and simply it does not load in any of the two machines. What a pitty!

15. Link to Post #172
    Netherlands Avalon Member Midnight Rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,209 times in 310 posts

Quote Posted by prc (here)
    Is this video available on youtube? If yes, is it possible to publish the address. I live on a country that does not provide good internet speed. It is 14:30h in the afternoon, I have openned this page on a Apple computer and on a PC machine and simply it does not load in any of the two machines. What a pitty!
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=N1fiu...layer_embedded

16. Link to Post #173
    England Avalon Member
    Thanks

"Its mama, its the Earth, talking back, waking up!"

The joy in his voice when he said it put a smile on my face

17. Link to Post #174
    Brazil Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,154 times in 173 posts

Dear Bill,

Sorry for my first comment here. I was unable to watch the video cause youtube was out of order for a couple of days in Brazil.
    I really feel the need for a new type of economy. I welcome it. I just don't know how we will be able to give up entirely our current system and begin a new one. Medicine seems to be a luxury and is unavailable for the vast majority unless you have plenty of money to pay.Not sure how we will make the transition but I am more than happy for a complete shake up on our present way of life.

Kind Regards,
    Paula

18. Link to Post #175
    Thanks

Here is the proof that indeed we are not alone!

Thank you!

19. Link to Post #176
    United States Avalon Member strevane's Avatar
    Thanks

Awesome, Thank You! That needs to be shown on network television.

I just got here and have already found so much heartening, enlightening, motivating stuff.
    The flight of freedom, or the "thud of compliance."

20. Link to Post #177
    United States Avalon Member salicemspiritus's Avatar
    Thanks

When you remember that the true nature of all is love, that there is meaning in even the worst of things that allows you to experience yourself as who you are, the world instantly gets a bit brighter.

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to salicemspiritus For This Post:

Anchor (29th August 2011), Lost Soul (30th August 2011), Mike (29th August 2011), Samsara (8th November 2011)

22. Link to Post #178
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

@salicemspiritus: Thanks for posting that Jim Carrey clip. I love it that people like him can stand up and tell this stuff in a funny way that can help people approach the ideas more easily
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

salicemspiritus (30th August 2011)

24. Link to Post #179
    United States Moderator Marianne's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,392 times in 2,258 posts

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    If every person here on Avalon just for one day, smiled at the check out operator, thanked them, lifted any person that they felt like lifting.
    That would positively affect thousands.
    It would also lift you.
    You might do that allready, keep doing it.
    I you dont, try it for size and see how you feel at the end of the day
    If you feel good, then keep doing till it becomes a habit.

One heart.
    Unity consciousness
    Chris, you are so right about this!
    --Junebug

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Marianne For This Post:

Fred Steeves (29th August 2011), Lord Sidious (29th August 2011), Phoenix1304 (23rd September 2011)

26. Link to Post #180
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,049 times in 934 posts

I love this movement. How do we organize all the different groups and websites and organizations into Unity to reach the threshold of a critical mass. I am on board!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1 9 11 LastLast