+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst 1 11 21

Thread: My ET contact experiences (discussions/Q&A panel etc.)

1. Link to Post #401
    Costa Rica Avalon Member chinchillete's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: My ET contact experiences (discussions/Q&A panel etc.)

@OnyxKnight

Alexander thank you very much for all the information provided in this thread! I hope you are doing well!

What can you tell us about Area 51? Recently the US went public with the news that the Area 51 does exists but they still hide all the information we want to know... Are there ET races working along humans in this place? What do you think about Bob Lazar and his experiences? Have you ever read the book "The catchers of Heavens" by Michael Wolf? If so what do you think about his stories? (he says that the grey in the cover of the book was an actual picture he took of the being... can you recognize it?)

I believe everything you have share here and I can't wait to get more info! THANK YOU!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to chinchillete For This Post:

Ulyse30 (8th September 2014)

3. Link to Post #402
    United States Avalon Member swoods_blue's Avatar
    Thanks

What an incredible mine of information. I thank OnyxKnight for the time he has invested here, and hope he has the opportunity to invest more in the future. Many good questions have been posed, so I will refrain from adding too many of my own.

One thing that I've wondered about is this: Bill Ryan entered this thread and posed some gently skeptical questions. But that was apparently the last contribution he has made here (unless I've missed something). I wonder if OnyxKnight's information does not resonate with him? Mods? Anyone?

Again, thanks to all who have contributed here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to swoods_blue For This Post:

Ulyse30 (8th September 2014)

5. Link to Post #403
    United States Avalon Member cfho83's Avatar
    Thanks

wow, i wish that i could make the contact that you have. i kinda get the vibe that you and simon parkes have had some amazing experiences. telepathy does seem like the simplest way to communicate period. its just the matter of developing it, or it may be a genetic flaw to keep us from advancing to fast. but i wish i could make positive contact. thanks for sharing...

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cfho83 For This Post:

Omni (20th August 2014), Ulyse30 (8th September 2014)

7. Link to Post #404
    United States Avalon Member birddog's Avatar
    Thanks

I should speak with you as I also have a tail,..just extra vertebrae, and I have traveled with the Galactic Confederation and I am able to contact them with telepathy. Have traveled in space extensively..they even replicated my 2 bedroom cottage that I shared with my fiance in Ohio aboard ship. The only difference in the cottage was that there was a red light control panel in the bathroom on the wall with about 100 lights on it. That's when I realized that I wasn't at home anymore. I have seen about 40 or more different other world beings. Most are humanoid and stand on 2 legs.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to birddog For This Post:

ALLiTiZ (9th November 2014), TravelerJim (10th November 2014), Ulyse30 (8th September 2014)

9. Link to Post #405
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Wow birddog. Tell us more please. Or start a new thread?

10. Link to Post #406
    United States Avalon Member ALLiTiZ's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by birddog (here)
    I should speak with you as I also have a tail,..just extra vertebrae, and I have traveled with the Galactic Confederation and I am able to contact them with telepathy. Have traveled in space extensively..they even replicated my 2 bedroom cottage that I shared with my fiance in Ohio aboard ship. The only difference in the cottage was that there was a red light control panel in the bathroom on the wall with about 100 lights on it. That's when I realized that I wasn't at home anymore. I have seen about 40 or more different other world beings. Most are humanoid and stand on 2 legs.
    birddog you should speak with all of us, we'd love to hear your story as kemo stated.

11. Link to Post #407
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,532 times in 591 posts

Default Re: On the subject of DNA (part 1?)

Quote Posted by OnyxKnight (here)
    DNA

What little do we know about DNA, is just that - little. The general research on DNA thus far has focused dominantly on that 10% DNA that its active in our body and that we do use it. Even there, there are a few "key spots" who - if turned on - will awake some amazing properties and traits stored in our DNA. Rapid muscle development gene (ever wondered why almost all of the human-like ETs appear very muscular, and in-shape? Now you know), turning off another already present gene, results in slowing down the aging process tremendously etc.

I will focus more here on the 'Shadow' DNA (also referred to as "Junk" DNA).

According to the ETs, genetic codes are the 'programs' of life, or the 'software' of life, if you will. And as any software, the DNA can be re-programmed, activate certain codes, turn off others, have an entire hidden usage the "Computer" itself is not aware of, nor any "user" of this "Computer". They explained that to me, in this specific analogy, because they thought it is the most understandable to most humans, especially younger ones.

As any other "Computer", we, as "biological computers", are subject to "virus programs" and various forms of "malware", or if a "program" was "installed" to run the "Computer" differently than its original intended purpose.

To my understanding, 24 different races have been, and/or, some are still presently, involved, in our creation, and provolution/uplift (in other words, "assisted evolution"). They consider evolution analogous to "genetic form of Ascension process", that works in parallel with the spiritual/conscious (or energetic) version of what we deem to be "Ascension". Its about further development of your energetic and physical counterpart, from more simple form to a more complex one. Try looking at "Ascension" as a 'spiritual evolution' of a sort. I will get into that in another lengthier post.

Those 24 races took an evolving creature that reminds closely of the earthly lemur (though smaller, and quite different looking) and after various experiments in creating other life forms that would populate the planet, they create the human prototypes. I will expand more on the creation of mankind in another lengthier post. Its enough to say that we have two main, and ten additional DNA strands, 5 connected to each main one. Only the two main ones were made to be active at first. Later, in an incident that happens in Lemuria, with the "Garden of Eden" (On which I will explain things in detail) the remainder of the DNA strands are activated, which grants us God-like powers, and in a sense, more powerful than those who created us. Because not all were happy about it, in the course of time, through genetic manipulation and genetic degradation, we have came to be like we are today. With two main DNA strands, and everything else turned into a DNA soup, many thought was useless, till recently.

The DNA can also be influenced by vibration, light, and other types of energy and energetic frequencies. The effects are not always apparent in the individual, but sometimes they are reflected in their progeny. I have been told that, for example, electro-magnetic waves are the most potent sender of encoded information, when we talk about DNA, and storing it inside our body, in the form of additional genetic information, who today, because of the way we have been manipulated genetically, results in additional "Junk" DNA. Also, if I remember well, David Wilcock mentioned some research done by Russian scientists involving DNA, and the Mind (As seprate from the brain), and it coincided very well, with what I have been told. The only people I have find out that are close to what the real nature of DNA is, especially the "Junk" DNA, are Pjotr Garjajev, Vladimir Poponin, Peter Gariaev, Gennady Komissarov and Anatoly Vasiliev. Their work is very, very close to the real nature of DNA. I advise people to read whatever they can get regarding their research.

Here are some small parts I found in their material, that are truthful:

Quote In 2005 a group conducted by P. Gariaev in Russia performed the following experiment. DNA samples were exposed to electromagnetic fields in certain frequency ranges. As a result, various luminous wave structures were created in the air nearby. They were recorded on film. These amazing phantom structures were found to move along complicated trajectories. Moreover, they mimicked the shape of the DNA sample and some objects surrounding it.

Quote The Russian biophysicist and molecular biologist Pjotr Garjajev and his colleagues also explored the vibrational behavior of DNA. In brief the bottom line was: "Living chromosomes function just like a holographic computer using endogenous DNA laser radiation." This means that they managed, for example, to modulate certain frequency patterns (sound) onto a laser-like ray which influenced DNA frequency and thus the genetic information itself.
    Quote While western researchers cut single genes from DNA strands and insert them elsewhere, the Russians enthusiastically created devices that influence cellular metabolism through modulated radio and light frequencies, thus repairing genetic defects.
    Quote They even captured information patterns of a particular DNA and transmitted it onto another, thus reprogramming cells to another genome. So they successfully transformed, for example, frog embryos to salamander embryos simply by transmitting the DNA information patterns! This way the entire information was transmitted without any of the side effects or disharmonies encountered when cutting out and re-introducing single genes from the DNA.
    Quote This model is suggested as the basis for a more general nonlinear quantum theory which may explain many of the observed subtle energy phenomena and eventually could provide a physical theory of consciousness
    Quote Apparently, DNA is also an organic superconductor that can work at normal body temperature, as opposed to artificial superconductors which require extremely low temperatures between -200 and -140°C to function. In addition, all superconductors are able to store light and thus information. This further explains how DNA can store information.
    Quote To create an organism, two genetic programs are required. The first one is geometric, i.e. a scheme, how to design the body. The second program is in the form of a meaningful text which contains instructions and explanations how to use the first program, how to understand and build the organism. These programs exist in the form of “DNA video tapes”, which are used by the genetic apparatus, acting like a bio-computer. When the bio-computer reads these video tapes, sound and light images appear that constitute the movie program of the development of the organism. When the creation of a grown-up organism is completed, the movie ends. Then the second movie starts, which contains the instructions for maintenance of the organism for indefinitely long time. Unfortunately, the videotapes containing information about a perfectly healthy organism, get corrupted with time, errors accumulate (DNA mutations). The instructions accumulate errors and the organism gets sick, grows old and dies. It is very likely that these DNA video tapes can be renewed and corrected. With this new understanding of how our genetic apparatus works, completely new technologies for healing a person and extending a person’s life become feasible. And this is the essence of Wave Genetics and its practical applications to come.
    Quote For instance, studies have found that mutations in certain parts of the non-coding regions lead to cancer. Physicists backed the suspicions a few years ago, when those studying fractals noticed certain patterns in junk DNA. They found that non-coding sequences display what are termed long-range correlations. That is, the position of a nucleotide depends to some extent on the placement of other nucleotides.
    Quote In 1975 V. Adamenko in Russia performed the following experiment. After a part of a living leaf was cut and the remaining part was placed into a high frequency electromagnetic field, a visual image of the whole leave appeared. In other words, a phantom image of the cut part appeared which lived for 10-15 seconds and could be recorded on film. The experiment was reproduced by the Gariaev group and many other laboratories in the world.

I will need a whole new thread, to explain some specifics, and dive into heavy technical jargon, but not all people here have a deeper understanding of genetics here, so I will only stick to the most important things I wanted to share and inform on.

"There was always music and singing", he told me, "in the 'Garden of Eden', in order to setup, the genetic information of your kind. Word (or singing) is a sound, a sound is vibration, and vibration is energy. If we are the 'Gods' from your book you call the Bible, who do you think spoke the words(sang)?"- or in other words, setup our genetic structure.

This above is a small snippet of a conversation I had with Akiva, implying to the passage of the Bible, "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God", John 1:1.

Like any version of computers, we, as bio-computers, are subject to "hackers", and also get fixed by "programmers", either those who created the "program" or those familiar with it. The problem here is, even some of our own kind know play the "hacker" role. I will make a lengthier post regarding MK Ultra, various forms of Mind Control programming, subliminal messaging, and some details on "Mind-Hackers" (or mental hitmen), and something some may be familiar with as the "Mindwreaker Project". There is another one who started 50 years ago, "Dreamwalker project", a twin program, involving the dream realm and the subconscious state. Some of those things have been entertained in movies, although reality is a lot less fun, and quite more terrible than what you see in movies.

Having your DNA repaired also brings forth better genetic mechanisms for defense. For immunological purposes, who extend to the Mind field. Another reason why we are poisoned through the air, water, and the food we consume. GM food/Codex Alimentarius, chemtrails, the oilspill scenarios, all, are covert or overt events/operations used to poison the environment and us in order for suppression and further degradation of the human genetic structure. If we all had this detail knowledge about genetics, we would all know how to fix ourselves very fast despite the radical efforts they have taken to slowly destroy us. Also some of the technology we sue. TV changes brainwave frequency (to worse), satellites bathing us in various radio frequencies that affect our moods, cellphones who cause cancer etc.

I did mention how electo-magnetics can have some profound effects on genetics. Its very important that the baby is exposed to the electro-magnetic frequencies of the person who takes care of it, be it its parents, or one parent, relatives, or legal guardians. In order to develop as a fully grown and established individual. This process will influence his development with character and personality as they grow, and be more alike its parents or those who took care of it. The head should be close to the heart chakra, or the heart organ, who emits electro-magnetic properties, who transmit information stored in that energy to the head of the baby, who through its mind chakra will process that information and transmit it through its body and "save it" as a bio-computer, in the form of genetic codes.

Other alien civilizations may have a different genetic make up in comparison to us, they may even have something totally different other than DNA, but that like us, that constitutes to them, a genetic code (or something analogous to DNA). So the "rules" are more or less, the same out there.

In context of answering questions, there were a couple of members who posted questions having to do with this topic, but with additional topics:

Quote Posted by Fatherof2Girls (here)
    Thank u for opening up & sharing . ... I enjoy reading this thread ..... what is your view on DNA? Is it limited to the physical body? Is there any connection to one's higher self?
    The DNA does have a connection to the 'higher self', because all these segments are still parts of one being. In a sense, you would "survive" without a physical body, I mean, further exist, but the 'Higher Self', as a part of the soul/spirit, no. Its our basis to who we are, intelligently put together piles of energetic particles, who grouping in further complexity gain density and weight, and become us.

The fact that we know, and are aware, of whats going to happen, 1 second before it happens (right now), means that we all have a connection with our "Higher Self", who to our perception would seem like its slightly "into the future". In the past, we were able to "sense" the future events coming to realization, a lot more sooner than that.

I have been told that through procreation, the soul that attaches to the body also takes in some of the energy used in the sexual act, from both of the parents, and incorporate it into its own spirit/soul. Have in mind everytime you have sex, that there are souls waiting, for you to make a "mistake", and attach and experience life like you are. It may sound bizarre, and even might make some people feel weird while having sex, but its something they have told me to share with you, as a lot of women end up pregnant, when they cannot take care of the baby, and give it to others to take care of it, or go for abortion. Which they frown upon, because its destroying "contracts" and intentions of other spirits who wish to experience physicality.

They say that the soul "orbits" the "energy fragment" (I later found out they meant the joined spermatozoid and ovum) left behind by the mother and father, for about ~3 weeks / ~21 days before it attaches fully to it. By this time they justify, and approve, abortions, since the soul is not yet attached to the physical body. After that, they do get upset. They got angry a few times when they observed how a couple of young girls in the Middle East tried to abort the baby they carried, using very painful procedures, and when the baby already started to enter some of the later stages of the embryo form.

Quote Posted by Möbius (here)
    Hello OnyxKnight,

I have enjoyed reading about your experience very much.

Have the other races discussed with you the micro aspects of the universe such as the mechanics of atoms, DNA, genes etc?

Mobius
    "Everything is crucial part of the Multiverse, you included. If you had the ultimate microscopic technology, or the ultimate telescope (macroscopic) technology, whether you zoomed in on yourself, or far away in the distant point in space, you would see after zooming through the preons, the bosons, the 'vibratons' and "strings", you reach a large sub-quantum area of your physio-energetic being, that if you keep going further down in observation, you would notice the outlines of another sea of "dots", which are actually other universes, in which beings of some kind live. Same result if you zoom out there in space, having the most advanced telescope, you would see the edges of our universe, and notice that there are other ones, larger and smaller, situated nearby, probably part of the quantum make up of another being. The Multiverse works in fractals. You are the macroscopic representation of, to your own perception, smaller, mini-universes, and at the same time, a microscopic fractal representation of this entire universe, and other universes out there. An even more microscopic fractal representation if you consider that those universes are sub-quantum representations of something bigger, and most likely, in some way or form, alive, just like you." ~ Hulma, my contact from Nembus.

- How's that for spiritual interconnection? :D

To make people closely visualize what I had in mind, this would be a very nice way to do so:

Of course, the visualization, if real, would need a several more phases of zooming out, before reaching a "living being", but you get the idea (I hope) .

Everything is a microcosm, and a macrocosm at the same time. The smallest particle, or point seems to be the outline of another universe and this who universe is also an elementary dot, constituting the smallest building blocks of something else. I was a proponent of the whole, interconnectedness thing (as its part of standard spiritual beliefs), but this information really took it to a whole other level.

The Multiverse thus, really is, infinite.
    I'm late to this thread, but it looks like the video above has been taken down 'due to a copyright claim by Warner Bros. Entertainment.'.

Interesting. Anyone have another link to the video?

12. Link to Post #408
    United States Avalon Member Casey Claar's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 times in 764 posts

Sorry for having to do this. Bump.
    "Love is what is left when you let go of everything you no longer need." —Raj

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Casey Claar For This Post:

Harmony (3rd June 2023), Miller (7th June 2023), wegge (26th March 2024)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst 1 11 21