+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst 1 10 20 21 LastLast

Thread: My ET contact experiences (discussions/Q&A panel etc.)

1. Link to Post #181
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: My ET contact experiences (discussions/Q&A panel etc.)

Quote Posted by OnyxKnight (here)
    if humanity survives the times of tyranny that are before us.
    Could you please expand on this?

While I was examining the surroundings in a circular manner, and before I completed the circle I noticed a luminous appearance on my left. It seemed like a "plasmic" form of life, something I don't think any contactee has yet seen so far. I fainted at the very sight of it. It was too much. When I woke up, three more were there, two on each side. One of them approached me, and touched my head with what seemed to look like a "tentacle", and that's how communication was initiated. After that touch I slightly calmed down because my heart was beating very fast like I had just ran a marathon. They look 'demonic' and 'ghostly', but they seem quite passive and non-hostile from my experience.
    Was this being red?, did it change shape? can you please give a more detailed description.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to A New Hope Reborn For This Post:

alxz (24th May 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (18th April 2011), Denise/Dizi (1st August 2021), OnyxKnight (3rd February 2013)

3. Link to Post #182
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,049 times in 292 posts

Hmm, looking forward to read more. Thank you for your post.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flasky For This Post:

alxz (24th May 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (18th April 2011), OnyxKnight (3rd February 2013)

5. Link to Post #183
    Thanks

wow - that's simply amazing! thank you very much!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to phimonic For This Post:

alxz (24th May 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (18th April 2011), OnyxKnight (3rd February 2013)

7. Link to Post #184
    United States Avalon Member EsmaEverheart's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank you for this thread, OnyxKnight! I hope you keep posting more!

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EsmaEverheart For This Post:

alxz (24th May 2011), Caren (20th April 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (18th April 2011), OnyxKnight (3rd February 2013)

9. Link to Post #185
    Thanks

Onyx,

Like many of the others, I want to thank you for your posts. Very much sat well with me, very little was rejected. As a young kid, I had an irrational fear of the night sky, particularity in winter when the skies where clearer. I had many dreams on the subject, bad ones that I didn't shake until my teens.
    I've spent a lot of time trying to find fact in all the disinformation out there, and you pretty eloquently clear that up.

So thanks.

Question however. What's the situation around our planet concerning the factions? Are they encircling it like police surround a building because of the bad reptoids? Is there some sort of uneasy truce they hold out in space? 'Planet X' may no longer be a threat, but was that because of war? I guess I'm looking for an opinion on the current earth ET affairs from their point of view.
    Last edited by McJigg; 18th April 2011 at 01:14. Reason: Typos

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to McJigg For This Post:

11. Link to Post #186
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

It would be really wonderful if an opportunity arose for you to be interviewed by PC/PA OK.

with respect xo

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tuza For This Post:

Billy (25th April 2011), Caren (20th April 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (18th April 2011), Hybrid5226 (25th April 2011), OnyxKnight (15th September 2012), swoods_blue (31st March 2014)

13. Link to Post #187
    New Zealand Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi OnyxKnight, do you have an opinion re post by Muzz today?

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...sia-April-2011

thanx,

p.s the amount of info you have is frickn awesome and rings true for me. Keep it coming please

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tahi For This Post:

Caren (20th April 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (18th April 2011), Hybrid5226 (25th April 2011), OnyxKnight (3rd February 2013)

15. Link to Post #188
    United States Avalon Member Charlie Pecos's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,842 times in 492 posts

Quote Rocky_Shorz: but why would Bigfoot be on Mars, no Flora to take care of...
    Hi Rocky, please have a look at these links to marsanomalyresearch.com. Joseph P Skipper has some pretty good evidence of lakes and old growth forests on mars. It would seem that NASA has been lying to us. Again. Surprise, surprise.

http://www.marsanomalyresearch.com/e...er-forests.htm

http://www.marsanomalyresearch.com/e...fe-samples.htm

To OnyxKnight: Great thread, thank you for your effort here.
    There is no good and there is no bad, all are experience and experience is everything.
    In truth, there is only ONE of us.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Charlie Pecos For This Post:

alxz (24th May 2011), Caren (20th April 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (18th April 2011), OnyxKnight (15th September 2012), Rocky_Shorz (18th April 2011), Shannon (16th November 2015)

17. Link to Post #189
    Thanks

I thought of some more questions I don't think I've seen covered anywhere.

You mention their political systems, but what's life like for an average extra terrestrial? Do they have currency? What forms of entertainment do they have? What kind of jobs are available? Are they required to have jobs to support themselves?

Low priority stuff, but there has to be more to them then the faceless secret scientists in orbit many think of them to be.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to McJigg For This Post:

OnyxKnight (3rd February 2013)

19. Link to Post #190
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,394 times in 3,448 posts

Thanks for sharing Onyx. Log on Skype more often IMO.

They finally let me read some of your story. They have kept me from reading most of it on both forums I have seen it on. You wrote well with the first 2 big posts in this thread.

As for other forums, you got a mixed reaction on the other forum. Lots of people were liking it though too. Icke forum is a warzone for experiencers. I wouldn't call your thread on Icke a failed thread. Even though the debunk squad came in. At least you didn't get a guy posting you are insane for like 8 months straight every single day like I did in my thread. lol

Quote What forms of entertainment do they have?
    I can answer this one for one thing they have shown me they have. This is a text I wrote last year when I was speaking mainly to beings calling themselves Nordics:

Quote The nordics have recently shown me what they can do with imagination(they say skimmed the surface). I now fully know they can create realities in your imagination that are just as real as you experience with your eyes and other senses normally. Evidence of this all one must do is simply look to dreams. ETs take this much further.
    This is a bit about how I came to knowing they can do this:

I woke up once with a controlled consciousness, i was maybe 10% awake(very barely), i was on my back with my head hanging over the side of my bed, and a black entity was standing next to me. As I woke up this entity and the full view I had phased out like an opacity in photoshop and they let my eyes open(which were controlled and shut without any access to me while viewing the imagination construction). They later told me it was a full construction in my imagination. The entity itself if you were fully conscious was like a crappy paint drawing of a small alien. At around 10% I mainly just got its form, not details. I noticed it was somewhat poorly(or I guess in this case well done in doing so showing me it wasn't real) done only after my consciousness rose to fully awake. The feeling I had with this black alien figure standing over me was something along the lines of a very horrible grey induced consciousness. I am sure some of the worse abductions they give these consciousnesses to people. They are hard to explain. Some of it involved feeling very vulnerable and knowing an alien is about to do something to you(or could) in a feeling form, not conceptual. And you could do nothing to stop it.

They later told me they can use this technology for having amazing experiences. They(as I was writing this) just showed me an experience of you are right next to an asteroid and it smashes into a planet. The sound is amazing, and they alter senses and chakras to amplify the experience in a positive way. In writing the first occurrence the second was deleted from my memory, so unfortunately I don't have that one to give.

They say in a nutshell with the imagination technology they cut off the signals from the brain from going to your actual body, and make them go to a virtual reality body. They regulate your real eyes so you cannot open them(or even detect that you are not using your real eyes if desired in the engineering process). Your control over your real eyes is no longer connected, and this is now connecting your focus point in a virtual reality.

The applications for this are endless. You can be a ninja sneaking into a place with crouching tiger hidden dragon physics. You can be a warrior on a battlefield working as a team with other beings like in the movie 300. You can be a new born baby, and feel what that is like(learning experience possibly). You could basically engineer the matrix of reality like modern video games and give them traits that are seemingly non-existent in our universe. You could for example with your mind teleport yourself to wherever you want in the ninja simulation. Maybe give it a cooldown time so you can only use it so often. Advanced ET video games, must be amazingly fun. Although the nordics tell me they do not spend a lot of time in these recreational technologies. They say the primary function of them is to keep their race sharp physically, in times where sitting around in a ship is basically what you do(minus workout stuff they do, which they have told me nothing about, i am just speculating they have it).
    They later told me one if the more fun video games for (some)younger people is being pitted against different vicious animals of the universe with something like a lightsaber. The reality simulation type games they have must be amazing. Taking masterpiece to a new level I'm sure...

Anyway that's just one thing that some of them have.
    Last edited by Omni; 18th April 2011 at 04:43.

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Caren (20th April 2011), fourty-two (16th December 2013), McJigg (18th April 2011), OnyxKnight (15th September 2012), Pilgrim (20th April 2011), Rocky_Shorz (18th April 2011), sunflower (22nd April 2011), Tahi (18th April 2011), Virilis (18th April 2011)

21. Link to Post #191
    Thanks

OnyxKnight, Your experiences and expertise in the subjects you've written about are extremely intriguing and impressive. A benefit to being empathic is that I am able to tell when effort and care has been put into a project, and I must say your writing has the feel of just that. You care very deeply about getting your message across, and if the replies on this forum alone are any indication; your feelings are being shared. I haven't quite finished reading everything, but what I have read has already been logged along some of the more important information I've gathered since I started my quest for knowledge. I thank you.

Clear paths, brother.

=UPDATE=

I have finished reading your posts and I have a question on how any of the ET's view religion; with an emphasis on pagan philosophy. I've often come across terminology in speeches and lectures (By Davide Icke and the like) that reminds me very much of the things I was taught to teach to others; primarily the "Higher Self" belief. I'm just curious if you or your contacts have ever thought on the subject.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Oak For This Post:

astrid (19th April 2011), Jake (18th April 2011), Lifesong (21st April 2011), Omni (18th April 2011), OnyxKnight (3rd February 2013), Tahi (19th April 2011)

23. Link to Post #192
    New Zealand Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

"These guys are very present in the Kuiper Belt nowadays, and a lot of astronomers have noticed them. Mind, what some have seen are not ships/craft. Its the actual living beings. The semi-alive carrier vessels are living organisms who redefine what the word "gigantic" means. They are really pissed off at the current rulership on Earth, and the whole 'Illuminati' and 'Reptoid' thing going on behind the scenes and under the Earth. They are also interested in the biological aspects of humans, but the 'Allied Worlds' have ruled out any face to face interaction, if opportunity arises. They might research humans who are caught outside the solar system doing illegal activities, like what is going on with Altair at the moment. If they catch them, they even have the permission to dissect them as frogs. Even though their nature is a bit scary, they are not hostile, from what I have gathered."

Hi Onyx,

Thank you for your post, it is wonderful. Your style of writing is artful.

Just a quick question in regards to the above, what is going on in Altair at the moment? Also are the Black project people out there getting taken out? (good job if they are)
    Last edited by Enquiring1; 19th April 2011 at 12:02.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Enquiring1 For This Post:

OnyxKnight (3rd February 2013)

25. Link to Post #193
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

What a magnificent thread!

OnyxKnight has made a remarkable contribution to this forum and my thanks go out to not only him but for all the many avalon members contributing here. Nary a peep of negativity which helps to keep the information flowing.

I hope some sort of book or online compilation can be brought to reality. Even if the desire for information to be made free is upheld there is still a matter of cost involved (ie energy exchange) and I am sure many many here would be willing to help in that regard.

I would.

My question would be regarding the "afterlife" or even "nde". Nde is too common and documented to dismiss. Not unanimous by any means but most people experiencing nde report similar things as well as those regressed to past lives.

I won't go back looking for the quotes (sorry) but I remember the et's not offering much regarding spirituality (or not being asked) yet coming forward with the "contract" souls make when entering the world and having said contract cut short via later abortions etc.

Val Valerian in the Matrix materials brought forth a lot of early solid information regarding the et/ufo situation (in many people's opinions). In his last writings he suggested that et's actually were in control of the "afterlife/inbetween life" condition as well as our living reality and inferred it wasn't such a "good idea" to go into the "tunnel of light" etc.

Can you offer any insight from your vast experience of information exchange to shed any light on that???

A million thanks due to you from avalon ... hope a book and avalon interview are forthcoming

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

alxz (24th May 2011), DNA (17th May 2011), fourty-two (16th December 2013), Oak (20th April 2011), OnyxKnight (3rd February 2013), Tahi (19th April 2011)

27. Link to Post #194
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

can you give me an idea of the history at this location, who and when specifically?

http://youtu.be/DuqixqZqt2c

Quote Gobekli Tepe ( Kurdish: Girê Navokê) is a hilltop sanctuary built on the highest point of an elongated mountain ridge about 15 km northeast of the Kurdish town of Urfa in northern Kurdistan. The site, currently undergoing excavation by German archaeologists,and was erected by hunter-gatherers in the 10th millennium BC (ca 11,500 years ago), before the advent of sedentism. . Göbekli Tepe is the oldest human-made place of worship yet discovered. Until excavations began, a complex on this scale was not thought possible for a community so ancient...
    This place is so forbidden they made the country disappear...

28. Link to Post #195
    Thanks

I don't want this lost in a monster thread...

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    does this explain why on full and new moons the human psych is so affected?

and when you say green skin, is that olive, or forest green?
    Yes. You have paved away the platform for a successful mind control strategy if you can influence the fluids in the subjects' bodies. We are mainly fluids anyway, biologically. The gravity is strong enough that the pull has a sufficient 'tug effect' on us, particularly our fluids. Coupled with subliminal messages, and subconscious mental coordination techniques this physiological change on us seems to have an effect not only on our emotional aspect, but quite a profound, deeper, psychological aspect too. So yes, I have noticed disturbing changes in my own behavior on new and full moon. Sometimes I catch myself that way, and stop whatever I was doing, or try to alter my behavior to the way I conduct myself naturally, and I end up with a severe headache. The Moon-based A.I. is also connected with the reincarnation cycle and the 'Amnesia effect' on spirits.

The olive green skin is a biological derivative of mixing between the pure red and pure green skin complexions (in other words green, with a small genetic presence of the red human variant genetics). The original skin is light green.

We had hemocyanin properties in our blood, instead of large iron presence in it, we had copper, which coupled with other minerals we used to consume, made our skin appear light green. The red skin complexion variant comes from high presence of iron and zinc in the bloodstream. It seems only the high presence of iron has remained today (at least with the larger amount of the world population anyway).

When I talk genetic damage, I'm referring to our skin, due to radiation. The genetic manipulation involved other aspects of ourselves which became repressed. Those of the ETs today that come with brown, caucasian, or albino-like looks, is a result of genetic damage as well, and it only shows that they had been engaged in wars that have severely damaged their skin, mainly from radiation. Those who have red, blue or maybe "orange" skin tones from the ETs, are those who seem to have avoided conflicts and wars involving nuclear exchange, or weapons technology that features heavy radiation poisoning.

Its not a nice thought (it isn't for me either, I still don't like it), but they say this is what happened.

Quote Posted by steve_a (here)
    Hi Oxyknight,

I'm not too sure that where they are wrong is relevant. According to Kerry, Charles doesn't know who the bloodline is, Avalon claims he does / did. Only one can be correct. Right? If we talk about mathematical equations, apart from 2 + 2 = 4 and 2 x 2 = 4 all other sentances are distinct. There can only be one (unless the bloodlines are based on the number 2 - a very bad number, just ask any numerologist). So the question is which theory is right?

Best regards,

Steve
    I'm also confused again. Since the blue eyed , blonde caucasian type beings are those who were the "pure hybrid", meaning that the "pure humans" look quite differently. So I have made a mistake in terms of comparison. I believe that 'Charles' said that they are not our of the public's eye, only that we may never find out their identity since they are not well-known people (correct me if im wrong). So they must look "human" as well, only with different features.

Regarding the "pure hybrids" - I can't see them as 50/50 (human/Reptoid) for the simple reason that they look entirely ... well ... human? Given I was told a description of the Reptoid culture that was bred here, before our creation, they seem to have had no involvement in the hybridization process. Or if they did, the genetic material was used on other aspects of ourselves, and not the appearance.

If I replace these 'Reptoids' with the Nibiruans, the picture becomes more clear - since both they and we, are similar in appearance, more than than we do with the Reptoids. Thing is, Nibiruans are also hybrids (humanoid/reptoid). So we are a mix of other hybrid races lol.

The "Pure Reptoids", or the species created here, before us, are not dead, but situated on a planet around Sol B. I have talked about this on other forums and have mentioned it before on this thread. I didn't know the specific reason of their creation, as I didn't ask (I had other questions for them at that time, which I considered to be of greater importance), but now I have a partial explanation - with the whole "Pure humans" vs. "Pure Reptoids" survival competition.

I'm not sure they left because of the humans though. The oxygen levels started to become a lot higher in (relatively) recent history on Earth, and they breathe carbon dioxide. They might have left since carbon dioxide started becoming scarce here.

Quote Posted by observer (here)
    I stopped looking at the 'Charles' material when I first read his statement that there are no longer any reptilians here on planet Earth. That lit-up my bullsh*t meter !!!
    He was probably referring to the 'Reptoids' who were created here before humans, and left the planet later on.

Nobody said that other 'Reptoid' species/variants are not present on Earth at this time.

I first ran across evidence of the reptilian presence back in '76. Since then I've researched tens of thousands of hours of evidence regarding their presence; their continuous manipulation of civilization; their control of our current reality. (just ask me for some of that research)
    Can we use the term 'Reptoid'? Its less confusing, as the word 'reptilian' is also referred to specific category of animal life on Earth. One large source of mockery from the general public is just that term, that we use.

What many people don't realize is, these Draconian Reptiles are hyper-dimensional (extra-dimensional) entities. To interface with them, one must 'invoke' their presence - through ritual. This practice has long been categorized as 'demon worship'. I tell you, it is as real as the type on this page you are reading. The evidence is overwhelming to this conclusion.
    You might have confused certain things there. Their creators are with an ED nature. The Alpha Draconians, and the rest of the biologically derived sub-races of theirs are quite physical though.

Demon-worshiping is a way to keep the mind religiously-oriented, getting stuck on supernatural phenomena. Belief in magic comes to mind here too.

Quote Posted by ace (here)
    It's a game of chess. Rely intelligent people don't need a board. Lets say hypothetical Camelot was a chess board (in the beginning)
    Then Bill was the king and Kerry was the Queen, Richard at the time was the loyal servant to the king, lets say a Bishop, add the mods who protected the king and the queen, so you can chuck in couple of Knights and castles. Then fill the rest of the board with members,(Pawns) and you have your Army.
    The situation is more complicated than a chess game between totally opposed sides. Black and white analogy is getting old, and even the "shades of gray" is not any justice to the effect of explaining the particular set of events that happened, are going on, or will happen. Best explained using a bit of color, and something more complex than chessplay.

Quote Posted by Alien Ramone (here)

Going from dinosaur to reptoid involves a lot of missing links including the reptoid. The existence of all dino-to-retpoid fossils from around 65 million years ago to around 17,000 years ago would have to have been suppressed from the public, and not one archeologist whistle blower has come out and said that they have ever seen a reptoid fossil.
    As other types of archeological evidence. Some have been destroyed, others have been transported on the inhabited planet around Sol B. Also, I hope people don't be surprised if they find dinosaur remains in upcoming Martian photos.

The theory is intriguing though with with timelines based on Atticus' information working in well with the pyramids being more ancient than thought and the existence of advanced technologies in Atlantis. Part 2 of a series called the Pyramid Code explains how the pyramids could generate energy and presents the idea that some may have been used as machines. This idea fits in with what Atticus said about the Reptoids using the pyramids to escape Earth.
    They have been used to focus energy on a particular spot on earth, and the same focused in the opposite direction to direct energy on that side.

In relation to the reptoid and human hrybrids I'm not able to decipher how it fits in with information I have read related to blood types, eye color, and DNA evidence related to Neanderthals. Cro-Magnons which are modern humans basically showed up abruptly on the scene around 35,000 years ago. Not long after that, the Neandethals, who had been around a few hundred thousand years as a species suddenly died out. Recent DNA evidence has shown that non-Africans have a 1% to 4% Neanderthal genetic make up and Africans have no Neanderthal DNA:

O-type humans are descendants of the experiments done in Ashaulon.

A-type and B-type are descendants of variants created in Lemuria and Atlantis.

AB-type was created in Hyperborea.

Below is a map of the Rh factor (Rhesus factor) distribution. Rh factor is associated with all primates except humans who are Rh negative. Rh negative is associated by some with Reptilian characteristics such as sometimes having an extra vertebra or vestigal reptilian tail. It's also associated with having more of a chance of being naturally intuitive or psychic. Some think that for Rh negative to exist, there had to have been a separate lineage that had it:

The RH-factor was introduced from the Lyran humanoid groups.

I was born with with a tail and have an extra vertebrae, but far from being a "hybrid" of that type. The tail that sometimes appears with humans, it has to do with the tail that the lemur-like being had, from which all humanoid races (including ours) are derived from. It has nothing to do with the 'Reptoids'

Below is the distribution of type O blood type (O blood that is Rh neg is the universal donor type).:

Related to eye color, blue is thought to have come from one individual and spread from there. It was either a mutation or introduced from outside (i.e aliens, possibly the Anunnaki). Some Sumerian and Egyptian statues have blue eyes.
    It comes from the Pleiadian groups.

From the information that Kerry posted it sounds like Atticus is saying that the bloodlines of the 33 are pure human. I would think that would mean they don't have the Rh neg blood and the intuition or psychic abilities that go with it, which doesn't really make sense to me. Also aren't the Illuminati supposed to be the blue bloods that have reptilian DNA. So does that mean the next level down from the 33 has a lot of Reptilian DNA? Why is a group of 33 families that is so big on pure human DNA using people with more Reptilian DNA to suppress the general population. Why would alien species monitoring what is going on want a psychopathic group expanding out into the Universe?
    Good questions all, but I want to comment on the last one here:

It seems that according to the chart, those with darker skin color have more 'Reptoid' genetics in them. And as so, it seems that they haven't been careful very much since a lot of people with darker skin color are present in Procyon as colonizers (human interstellar expansion).

Who is the progenitor race?
    I'm not sure if you are referring to the progenitors? Also known as the Firstborn?

Its possible they are the same culture as the Wingmakers too.

They were/are probably the oldest civilization in the local group of galaxies, and the first humanoid one, as far as I've been told. They first encountered the 'lemur'-like being on a planet in a former star system today known only as the 'Helix Nebula'. It is presumed that it was native to this star system. Later they have transported the same being on other star systems, all of which who no longer exist today in that form, but as the 'Butterfly Nebula', 'Eye Nebula' and 'Ring Nebula' (the star system which produced the Lyran races). The last planet where some of this population has been seen was Mars. Whether it still exists in that form nobody knows.

It would sure help in making decisions, if we were told what is going on and what the true history is as we have been told that we would. If the plan is to starve us to weed out the weak, I'm not for it. I'm all for amnesty for the Illuminati and the 33, if they change to a plan with no genocide and killing. Otherwise I think the type of plans that Alex Collier has laid out from the Andromedans sound much better. This might be a good time for the Andromedans to explain our true history and explain what is going on through Alex Collier. It would be nice to have some information to make decisions from and to have some options.
    The 33, as guardians and caretakers of this planet, seem to be doing a disastrous job at that, the only ones doing something to better this situation, whether its paradigm changes, exploration of alternative fields of science and energy, caring about nature etc., its us, the so called low-life hybrids (acc. to them). So in my opinion, they don't deserve a spot here. They can leave (they have the tech anyway). I'm questioning the sanity of those who left them in charge here.

This all, given the info 'Charles' has provided is correct, word to word. Which, I'm kind of skeptical myself.

I agree with what you said about the things mentioned and proposed by Alex Collier though.

Quote Posted by Nasu (here)
    PS: Anyone interested in overthrowing the Powers That Be is welcome to declare their intentions and join my face-book group; "Secret World Army To Overthrow The Status Quo" or you can just "like" or be a "fan" of it, either way we will send you a T shirt, training manual, weapon and orders... Please only apply if you are serious though, we have a very strict membership policy.
    Erm ... how secret would your army be, if you have placed that on .... Facebook? From all the websites out there?

Do you think there aren't really drastic population reduction plans?
    Have you noticed any earthquakes and tsunamis, to hit areas where there are dominantly white, blond, blue eyed people? All the recent natural disasters where mainly where there is non-caucasian population, with dominant numbers.

It was the darker skinned people in Haiti first, now they mess with the Asians.

When you refer to this stuff being disinformation are you saying that Atticus is accidentally or intentionally giving us disinformation about reptoids evolving before man and using the pyramids to escape Earth or are you saying that I am either intentionally or unintentionally presenting disinformation?
    You are not spreading disinformation, that much I can say. We are a third intelligent civilization that has appeared on this planet. One was aquatic, and got transported someplace else, then the 'Reptoid' one, and then us.

The idea of the pyramids as some type of Stargate sounds pretty wild, but Atticus did bring that up, and the links that I posted have the best information I could find that shows speculation that reinforces some of what he said.
    They can channel energy, not matter.

I'm looking forward to learning how the object on our moon is affecting the negative genes we have in us...

why hasn't it been shut off if benevolent ETs feel it is hurting us?
    Because of the risk of:

- Direct exposure

- Direct intervention

- Direct genetic manipulation.

The third has been banned for the last 5000+ years, on the territory of this planet. There is a mechanism that unlocks new genetic markers, every few generations. Also, the awareness on social issues has raised sufficiently high enough that doesn't require as much "push" as it used to.

Regarding genetic repairment, google 'savants' or 'savant humans'.

29. Link to Post #196
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,113 times in 807 posts

@ Rocky_Shorz
    Thanks a lot.

How the hell Alien Ramone's post and Onyx's answer were gone on the thread?
    I saw Alien Ramone's post for sure when it was up. I wonder someone is tampering this thread or not.

This one had my day.
    Quote Around 19.000 BC, En-Lil Niburuans, and some sub-servient Thuban races in the absence of the En-Ki Niburuan faction turn this planet into a planetary size 'zoo show', inviting many ET civilizations to sight-see the ongoings here in that particular time. These ET races were also allowed to explore and research whatever they found pleasing.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hughe For This Post:

Alien Ramone (21st April 2011), alxz (24th May 2011), birddog (19th November 2014), OnyxKnight (15th September 2012)

31. Link to Post #197
    United States Avalon Member Alien Ramone's Avatar
    Thanks

@Hughe

The comment that Rocky_Shorz posted is from the monster thread entitled "View of human family tree material given by charles to bill back in 2010".

I think Rocky is adding it here also, since it ties in with the other information that OnyxKnight is presenting.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Alien Ramone For This Post:

birddog (19th November 2014), fourty-two (16th December 2013), Hughe (21st April 2011), OnyxKnight (15th September 2012), Rocky_Shorz (21st April 2011)

33. Link to Post #198
    Thanks

anyone hear from OnyxKnight lately?

34. Link to Post #199
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,178 times in 1,466 posts

I don't want this lost in a monster thread... [snip]
    Since we are consolidating threads here, Rocky, I felt it my obligation to reply to what Onyx had to say with regard to my comments in that other thread.

.... [snip]
    I stopped looking at the 'Charles' material when I first read his statement that there are no longer any reptilians here on planet Earth. That lit-up my bullsh*t meter !!!
    [snip] Onyx's reply irrelevant to the comment.

I first ran across evidence of the reptilian presence back in '76. Since then I've researched tens of thousands of hours of evidence regarding their presence; their continuous manipulation of civilization; their control of our current reality. (just ask me for some of that research) [emphasis added by observer]
    [snip] Onyx's reply irrelevant to the comment.

What many people don't realize is, these Draconian Reptiles are hyper-dimensional (extra-dimensional) entities. To interface with them, one must 'invoke' their presence - through ritual. This practice has long been categorized as 'demon worship'. I tell you, it is as real as the type on this page you are reading. The evidence is overwhelming to this conclusion.
    [Onyx's reply]:

You might have confused certain things there. Their creators are with an ED nature. The Alpha Draconians, and the rest of the biologically derived sub-races of theirs are quite physical though.

Demon-worshiping is a way to keep the mind religiously-oriented, getting stuck on supernatural phenomena. Belief in magic comes to mind here too.
    I have confused nothing, Onyx. Everything I have said is taken from the evidential trail.

The evidence will show that all of the "quite physical" reptile aliens (reptoid [if you must]) are in varying degrees, biological automatons (robots), or, otherwise, they are other reptilian species in contractual agreements with, and all working for the hyper-dimensional (extra-dimensional) Draconian Reptiles.

The term 'demon worship' is a simple matter of semantics. One must loose their mind control programing in order to gain an understanding of how the Draconian Reptiles (reptoids [if you must]) have created; directed the evolution of civilization; and, controled this particular reality, since Man first appeared on the planet.

These particular reptiles (reptoids [if you must]) are hyper-dimensional (extra-dimensional) entities. They are the same entities the elite of this planet 'conjure-up' in their 'demonic' ceremonies. I use the term 'demonic' only so the hypnotized masses can understand what I'm referring to.

For a crash course on the Draconian Reptiles (reptoids [if you must]), I would strongly suggest reading Chapter 2 of David Icke's book, 'The Biggest Secret'. I include a free link to Chapter 2, 'Don't Mention the Reptiles', here:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/bi...stsecret02.htm

For those of you who want a greater - in depth - understanding of this subject, I would strongly suggest reading the entire book. You can find it free online, here:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/bi...t.htm#contents
    Last edited by observer; 24th April 2011 at 14:12.

35. Link to Post #200
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,548 times in 931 posts

Default Mars Base part 1?

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    [*]Mars Base?
    Mars is currently being terraformed. It has been subject to terraforming since the late 80s, although with little success, because the human residents there have advanced craft and military tech at their disposal, but they suck at terraforming (not enough scientists well educated on that field). They seem to stick to scientists bred on the inside, and not rely on research and expertise on scientists in the public domain.

Colonization of the Moon and Mars was/is part of what we know as Alternative 3. Our interference on the Moon has pissed off some alien groups who really don't like human expansion (that's not in line with their terms and conditions), and so we have halted our Moon operations. Although it seems that as new head of the Moon base of operations has been placed, new Moon missions are granted. The Russians are going to be the first to jump in the occasion (or so I've heard).

Mars is one of the two planets in our solar system, other than the Earth, that have native, complex life (the other being Jupiter's moon Europa). Other than various microbial life forms, most of which are lithovores (they feed on minerals in the underground), there are a few races of creatures who roam the underground as well, who have small extremities with talons, near their head, with whom they dig their way around. They rarely go out on the surface, unless attracted to some sort of vibrations.

Of course, there is the intelligent life presence there too, but more on that a bit a later.

The Earth-Mars wormhole connection is artificial, but not man-made (not human-made I mean). The connection existed for a very long time now, and by a very random set of circumstances, that had nothing to do, goal-wise, with establishing an active wormhole connection between the Earth and Mars that we had gained access to it. I haven't asked them for more information on this, as I quickly switched off to the question of whether there was any life there, but according to my own research, I believe the "gates" were opened somewhere in the early 50s, with the Montauk Project, although some elements of the technology needed for that were present with the Philadelphia Experiment as well. I'm not privy as to what exactly happened that was connected with Mars, but it took a decade for the results of the experiments and the research to come up with a blueprint for technology that can be coupled with the reverse-engineered technology of crashed crafts, in order to travel to Mars successfully. The research was funded by the Germans (most were nazi elements), the French, the English, and Americans (as hosts of the "Jumpspot"). The people involved were funded privately by corporations present at that time in these countries, that were promised some influence and share of elements/resources that could potentially be found on Mars.

The first human colonies were mostly nazi people, because the largest funding was introduced by them, and they also aided a lot in the process, by introducing working models of technology, with their contact with an alien civilization of the Aldebaran system. The 'Bell Project' has its missing link - all of the nazi scientists working on it, got their leads, advices, tips and coordination from their communication with this alien race. The first 'send-off' occurred in 1962, and like I said, it featured mostly the nazis, with a few American elements. The total population sent was around 200 individuals. I have been told that this colony has been destroyed in 1981 by a civilization who (today) belongs to the Orion Group, and were present in this star system at that particular time. I'm not told there were any survivors (the colony featured men, women and kids). After a meet-up in 1983, in Dulce, by representatives of this particular civilization of the Orion Group, and the human elements associated with the Martian colonization project, a contract has been set in place, which dictates a long list of conditions the humans must meet in order for them to gain and maintain the 'green light' in terms of having the permission to colonize Mars. The next 'send-offs' occur in 1986 and 1988, and this time they feature both ordinary German settlers, French people, and people from the UK. Over 3000 people were dispatched in the first 'opening' and around 5000 the second. They were sent in an existing underground base (a city would be more accurate), which was there since before the dinosaurs came to be here on Earth. This was one of the conditions relayed by the Orion civilization - that no new, human-built bases will exist there, ever. This place is also used by the Orion Group as well. The Mars Underground city is also connected (via a wormhole) with a planet in the Sirius B system, where there are also a few human elements present at this time.

So far, the Orion Group, to my understanding, has a "lease" to use Mars for about a few more hundred years, before their "deadline of use" is reached. Apparently, they are only present there because some kind of contract/deal has been made with other civilizations who were present on Mars long time ago (civilizations from Amufar [present day Ring Nebula in Lyra], cultures from Arcturus, Sirius and the Pleiades), and after that they cannot use the city anymore. The other cultures don't like the Mars expansion of humans, because their activity there is guided, and molded, by the present race. Partially also because with the way they have got to Mars, was by "cheating" the 'Quarantine system' set in place around our planet. We were not due to colonize Mars until some time near the middle of the 21st century, or even later.

The reason 'Cydonia' was chosen at first was because its a remnant of an ancient seabed, and there are literally TONS of fossils there of the various forms of life that once inhabited Mars, when it was more Earth-like. There are also the (back then) undersea domed structures, which are now just surface constructions (they seem that way to us), and various monuments in the area. Terraforming wouldn't have been needed, if the humans, including the other alien civilizations knew how to activate the dormant colossal mechanism around the core of Mars (which was put there by an even older civilization that I have no information on, but its possibly the 'Progenitors'), which can not only activate the core, heat it up, and get it moving, but also release nano-machines that can effectively repair the atmosphere and 'reconstruct' some of the extinct life on Mars (crucial life forms that form the basic niches and elementary to the eco-system that was back then). The mechanism also generates an artificial, but very powerful magnetic field. I am told a similar machine is buried deep, deep underground in our own planet as well, just in case something happens with the planet, that we have the means to kick-start livable conditions once again. But whoever put these mechanisms in Earth, Mars and several other planets in our Solar system didn't really leave a comprehensible (to us and the other alien cultures) manual on how to work these mechanisms, or how to even activate them. When I asked how ancient these mechanisms were (because I wanted to know in terms of ancient history, which civilization could be responsible for them), they said that the mechanisms orbited the Sun, while it was part of a triple star system, and before the Earth and Mars were created. Apparently, these mechanisms also played a part in the creation of these two planets.

Mars is a lot more Earth-like, even today, then what is presented. Its not that red, the rocks are a lore more grayer, and the sky is a lot more clear and bright. Oh, by the way, you can spot Sol B from Mars, with telescopes the type we use here on Earth, of course, if the weather is okay. Its only observable from the southern hemisphere though. I also know other ways the eco-system on Mars can be restored, especially raising oxygen levels there with really simple means, but will refrain from details because I don't want to make things easy for the colonies there. If there is a future Mars mission with aims at colonizing it I might give away details (if I'm convinced the colonizers have a beneficial agenda).

I had some details regarding Martian history in the time when alien civilizations were present there, but the friend who had some notes with a quite a few details on that didn't show up to give them to me, and he is not responding to my phone calls and numerous emails. If I get in touch with him, I will quote this post and add those bits of information too. Thank you for your patience Bill, and the rest of you guys.
    Last edited by OnyxKnight; 25th April 2011 at 17:31.

36. The Following 42 Users Say Thank You to OnyxKnight For This Post:

Alien Ramone (25th April 2011), alxz (24th May 2011), arpanet (27th April 2011), Axman (25th April 2011), Benimal (17th April 2013), Billy (25th April 2011), birddog (19th November 2014), BMJ (25th April 2011), Calz (26th April 2011), Caren (25th April 2011), danstar (25th April 2011), DianeKJ (25th April 2011), DNA (17th May 2011), elysian (25th April 2011), Enquiring1 (2nd May 2011), Erixon (3rd May 2011), EsmaEverheart (25th April 2011), fifi (25th April 2011), fourty-two (16th December 2013), Fred Steeves (20th October 2011), HaulinBananas (6th July 2013), hohoemi (25th April 2011), Holly Lindin (27th July 2012), Hughe (25th April 2011), humanalien (1st February 2012), Jetsam (25th April 2011), kaatje (25th April 2011), Lazlo (25th April 2011), meat suit (16th February 2012), muxfolder (12th September 2011), Rocky_Shorz (25th April 2011), seeker/reader (27th July 2013), seko (23rd September 2011), Siberia9 (25th April 2011), Sir Eltor (25th April 2011), strevane (7th August 2011), thunder24 (25th April 2011), tkh123186 (25th April 2011), wegge (25th April 2011), Woody (25th April 2011), wynderer (25th April 2011), zerohero (30th April 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst 1 10 20 21 LastLast