+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 1 5 15 21 LastLast

Thread: My ET contact experiences (discussions/Q&A panel etc.)

1. Link to Post #81
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,559 times in 1,013 posts

Default Re: My ET contact experiences (discussions/Q&A panel etc.)

Quote MariaDine said:

Indeed ! It seems we think alike about this matter. We already know that any form of Dependency is not good for the developmentof One Self !
    Hi,

Yes i agree Maria.It's probably why 'they' don't come down and fix everything for us.We have to learn to be independent and to take personal responsibility for our actions individually without outside help.

cheers

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ponda For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (18th April 2011), Denise/Dizi (27th July 2021), Herbert (20th March 2011), OnyxKnight (4th May 2011)

3. Link to Post #82
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,480 times in 519 posts

Is Onyx well ? Anyone in contact with him?

I sure hope you get back to us soon Onyx and with good health. Be well and safe.

With love Themistoklis.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Etherios For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (18th April 2011), Denise/Dizi (27th July 2021), OnyxKnight (4th May 2011)

5. Link to Post #83
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,300 times in 5,193 posts

Hi Onyx
    That was a very honest and deep experience that you conveyed and it touched me. Personally, I feel such an experience is always a burden. Even though it is difficult sometimes, do not react to closed minds. Just stay focussed on getting the work done.

Stay well and keep the faith. Knowledge cannot be undone.
    Last edited by ktlight; 20th March 2011 at 14:34.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (18th April 2011), Denise/Dizi (27th July 2021), Kendall (3rd February 2013)

7. Link to Post #84
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 times in 404 posts

............................................... my bad; SORRY!!
    Last edited by bashi; 19th March 2011 at 14:47.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bashi For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (18th April 2011), Denise/Dizi (27th July 2021)

9. Link to Post #85
    France Avalon Member buckminster fuller's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,878 times in 475 posts

Weird, don't see why an admin would have done that.. Keep us informed if you get news.

Onyx, hope you're ok man; give us news !! At least that it's all good..
    life is design

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to buckminster fuller For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (18th April 2011), Denise/Dizi (27th July 2021), OnyxKnight (4th May 2011)

11. Link to Post #86
    Palestinian Territory Avalon Member thunder24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,159 times in 1,845 posts

Hello onyx,
    I hope you are feeling 1000000000000x's better.
    forgive me if this has been asked, I didn't see it and I started a thread about it with little results.
    How many of us here have an earthly parent and non earthly parent. thanks
    peace

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thunder24 For This Post:

13. Link to Post #87
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,874 times in 800 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Zook (here)
    Without rationalism, we are faith-bound followers. Without skepticism, we are organic robots.
    You make faith sound like a dirty word.

And without faith, being willing to listen, and being willing to suspend our own disbelief, we are never going to get ourselves of the old-paradigm-thinking we've been stuck in for so long.

You're smart enough to know you've asked Onyx questions that he cannot answer, whether his experiences were real or not.

That means that your post was mere rhetoric that translates as I don't believe you.
    Well put Bill

14. Link to Post #88
    Portugal Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,751 times in 1,168 posts

Well, so far we know that most of us come from «other places» (other star sistems) and have been here acting out the karma .
    Some are coming in (Earth) for the first time and for the Awakening.
    Others are leaving as their «job» is done
    Some keep in touch with the OutSide Family.
    Others suffer from amnesia and have to be contacted directly by their «friends».
    Some are here from other dimensions, look human but don't have (human) aura.
    Others pop in and out of this dimension.

The last 2 don't join Foruns

Namasté

http://www.cartoonstock.com/lowres/sma0081l.jpg

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MariaDine For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (18th April 2011), Denise/Dizi (27th July 2021), Lifesong (18th April 2011), OnyxKnight (4th May 2011), ponda (19th March 2011), Realeyes (23rd March 2011), thunder24 (19th March 2011)

16. Link to Post #89
    Palestinian Territory Avalon Member thunder24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,159 times in 1,845 posts

Quote Posted by MariaDine (here)
    Well, so far we know that most of us come from «other places» (other star sistems) and have been here acting out the karma .
    Some are coming in (Earth) for the first time and for the Awakening.
    Others are leaving as their «job» is done
    Some keep in touch with the OutSide Family.
    Others suffer from amnesia and have to be contacted directly by their «friends».
    Some are here from other dimensions, look human but don't have (human) aura.
    Others pop in and out of this dimension.

The last 2 don't join Foruns

Namasté

http://www.cartoonstock.com/lowres/sma0081l.jpg
    thanks great link. I like.
    I realize we are all alien, just wondering if there was something as to be shared as far as the physical makeup of this lifetime.
    peace

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thunder24 For This Post:

18. Link to Post #90
    Thanks

Hi OnyxKnight

Thank you for sharing your experiences WOW you are very privileged indeed

Give us 3 rings let us know you are ok (English humor means let us know u ok)

" My goal in life is to be as good a person as my dog already thinks I am "

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to goldmother For This Post:

20. Link to Post #91
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,548 times in 931 posts

Quote Posted by ulli (here)
    In Costa Rica, where I live, there have been many sightings, and in the newspapers since the early 90s there was a telepath who reported messages he received.
    Then one day he was on an obscure TV show, late show, his message was that the following day ships were going to come and take energy out of the crust to prevent a major quake.
    And sure enough, the next day on the main news they showed how several lights high up in the sky were moving about, like bubbles, very high
    for about 1/2 hour.
    After that I no longer feared a mass landing with humanity taken hostage. That was in 1994. Since then I have been running around telling people not to fear.
    So many young ones there are scared of 2012 and come to me with questions. It's our job to turn them to the positive side, but as you said its not totally black and white, they are a mix like us.
    Evolving, becoming.
    This is very interesting. Would you mind giving me a link to read some of this, about that telepath guy? If you can't, Im fine with it, just it would be nice to read.

I wanted to make a lengthy post on the 2012 thing, but I'm not sure if I should. It may go against what many people believe.

I will say though, that there is no doomsday scenario, especially 2012 doomsday scenarios. Even Nibiru doesn't exist anymore, so people don't have to fear anything about those topics. Its a nice thing you do with the people, and those kids. I try and do the same when I get the chance.

But the reality is, we do have certain things to fear, or be aware of, that may happen. They don't involve extinction, but they do have their potency for mass dying out of humans.

If fear didn't exist as a natural defensive mechanism, mankind would have died a long time ago. Of course, fear should only be useful in such cases, not to base our lives on it. Like some people do. Everything used seldom or moderately is fine. When people cross the line, is when things go for the worse.

And yes, things are more than just plan black and white. Even saying that they are in shades of gray wouldn't exactly out it. When you add a color to them, do you perceive why certain things are the way they are. Understanding the reasons behind an act we would surely deem "evil" is the first successful step at, in turn to be aware of it, to be able to also act on it, defensively, or act in a way that would counter those actions.

'They' were given the head start. Now its our turn, and we are catching up, fast.

Quote Posted by Maria Stade (here)
    Thank you for sharing this !
    You are not alone I have also met some of them trough wormholes, so they can be opened were ever needed.
    All Love
    Yes

I'm not sure if I would use the word wormhole for that, but you are correct, they do use artificially created portals to connect two points in space, just like wormholes.

I'm also glad I'm not the only one here who has had contact of some kind. I feel more "normal", if that's even a word that still has any real meaning today .

Quote Posted by Sir Eltor (here)
    Hello again OnyxKnight

I was just wondering , since you have ties to ancient aliens , have you ever asked anyone of them about how EVERYTHING or shall i say ANY multiverse had it's birth ?

Or will this be covered in your in your up and coming info on time travel ?

Maybe even just a hint ? heh heh

thanx
    I will need a bigger post for explaining that in detail (and I will make such a post soon), but for the sake of getting an answer right now, I will share something in short:

This Multiverse/Omniverse, has always existed. But it hasn't existed this way from always. To explain it in words that people would be able to understand, we need to look at the origin, or 'source' of the whole multiverse as an entity, or being. Think of the Multiverse as the sub-consciousness of "God" if you will. It would be easier to understand.

We are projections of a "dream". Of a "sleeping God". If one was to find out all the secrets of the universe, it would find a way to circumvent all its laws. As such, you become omnipotent. As omnipotent, you become "God", or more specifically, an "awakened" fragment/particle of "God". You join the source in its "awakened" state.

It sounds quack, I know. I had a lot of time pass before I swallowed even the basic aspects of this information.

Apparently, the "Source" of this Multiverse, decided to try out a 'different' experience and "fell asleep", thus creating the Multiverse. Now, how do I explain the fact that it has always existed?

Maybe if one was to read the definition of Omnipotence more closely, would understand a bit better. Time for the "source" itself, and for cosmic projections like us and other aspects (ETs, etc.), is not the same. We would consider it has always existed because of its cyclic nature. For "it", assuming we can put in some kind of category of what we deem 'sapience', it is probably just began to "sleep". I have no idea how to explain it in a better manner.

If I knew how to explain it, and figure everything out, like I said before, I wouldn't be here, I would be rejoined with the "Source".

You only "wake up" when you know you are dreaming right? What would happen if every single aspect of this Multiverse, gained full awareness? End of the "dream" and "subconsciousness".

I will have to find some other words to explain this, because as I'm reading this I think many would get even more confused than they were before with the nature of the Multiverse.

Sorry I can't be more elaborate.

I have the concept of it precise and clear in my head, but its like trying to explain the leaf of an idea to the atoms inside it, and then proceed to explain the branches and the whole tree. Its very, very difficult. We don't have words, terminology, nor concepts to be able to explain these things.

Quote Posted by Roseheart (here)
    Thanks for answering my questions. This is exciting!
    I've had many angel experiences so.... I'll have to chew on what you said.
    I see them in my minds eye and they are a very fine vibration. I think they present in this way (with the wings) to be acceptable and non threatening to me but I certainly don't think that's what they really 'look' like. I have had many beautiful and gentle experiences with them and also positive inspiration for my work...
    Boy oh boy....
    I will have to explain myself a bit better.

Non-physical entities, do exist. They sometimes appear in forms we would be pleased to see like the images of angels we have concocted throughout the ages.

When those entities claim they are St. Michael, and ask you to live your life A to Z according to the Bible, that's when I get the red alarm, as anyone else should.

So, I do believe you have these experiences, I am just explaining a deeper understanding of it, than simply labeling it an angelic visit, if you get what I mean.

The names and what they used to mean, is what its different. The words, or labels if you will. That was my point in the post. Not "debunking" experiences involving non-physical energy-based beings .

21. The Following 34 Users Say Thank You to OnyxKnight For This Post:

Alien Ramone (21st April 2011), alxz (19th May 2011), Aurelius (18th April 2011), Creedence (20th March 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (18th April 2011), Denise/Dizi (27th July 2021), Dionysus (20th March 2011), Enquiring1 (19th April 2011), golden lady (24th March 2011), Heart-2-Heart (21st March 2011), hohoemi (20th March 2011), humanalien (1st February 2012), Hybrid5226 (21st March 2011), kaatje (20th March 2011), Kendall (3rd February 2013), Kraut (16th July 2013), ktlight (21st March 2011), Lazlo (19th April 2011), Lefty Dave (20th March 2011), Lettherebelight (24th May 2011), Lisab (28th April 2011), Möbius (20th March 2011), norski (1st August 2016), Pilgrim (24th March 2011), Realeyes (23rd March 2011), Roseheart (20th March 2011), seeker/reader (27th July 2013), Selene (3rd February 2012), Sir Eltor (20th March 2011), skippy (20th March 2011), strevane (6th August 2011), thunder24 (20th March 2011), ulli (20th March 2011), william r sanford72 (12th April 2013)

22. Link to Post #92
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,157 times in 529 posts

hello oxy,
    what do you feel about the charles material

23. Link to Post #93
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,548 times in 931 posts

Because of shortage of time, at least today, I will continue answering the questions tomorrow.

Best wishes to all of you

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OnyxKnight For This Post:

25. Link to Post #94
    Great Britain Avalon Member bilko's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,068 times in 256 posts

Dear OnyxKnight, i am only half way through your first post here but i have to get this down before i forget.

The valou sound very much to me like the extraterrestrial beings portrayed in james Camerons film The Abyss.
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=lJyRF0Fzl9Y

It is an excellent film and from the producer of Avatar, aliens, and the terminator no less. I wonder if there is a connection and where he gets his information from.
    Today is a precious gift, thats why its called the present

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bilko For This Post:

27. Link to Post #95
    Thanks

Quote Posted by OnyxKnight (here)
    This is very interesting. Would you mind giving me a link to read some of this, about that telepath guy? If you can't, Im fine with it, just it would be nice to read.

I wanted to make a lengthy post on the 2012 thing, but I'm not sure if I should. It may go against what many people believe.

I will say though, that there is no doomsday scenario, especially 2012 doomsday scenarios. Even Nibiru doesn't exist anymore, so people don't have to fear anything about those topics. Its a nice thing you do with the people, and those kids. I try and do the same when I get the chance.

I will need a bigger post for explaining that in detail (and I will make such a post soon), but for the sake of getting an answer right now, I will share something in short:
    ---------

One of the good thinghs about information is, that if you can't present it to others, you are not ready yourself !

Namasté
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 20th March 2011 at 01:15. Reason: trim down quoted material

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MariaDine For This Post:

29. Link to Post #96
    Thanks

POSTED BY ONYX -
    «I will have to explain myself a bit better.

Non-physical entities, do exist. They sometimes appear in forms we would be pleased to see like the images of angels we have concocted throughout the ages.

When those entities claim they are St. Michael, and ask you to live your life A to Z according to the Bible, that's when I get the red alarm, as anyone else should.

So, I do believe you have these experiences, I am just explaining a deeper understanding of it, than simply labeling it an angelic visit, if you get what I mean.

The names and what they used to mean, is what its different. The words, or labels if you will. That was my point in the post. Not "debunking" experiences involving non-physical energy-based beings . »

-----------------

Are you talking about «The Urantia Book» ?

Quote from The Urantia Book -
    «P24:7, 1:2.6 In theory you may think of God as the Creator, and he is the personal creator of Paradise and the central universe of perfection, but the universes of time and space are all created and organized by the Paradise corps of the Creator Sons. The Universal Father is not the personal creator of the local universe of Nebadon; the universe in which you live is the creation of his Son Michael. Though the Father does not personally create the evolutionary universes, he does control them in many of their universal relationships and in certain of their manifestations of physical, mindal, and spiritual energies. God the Father is the personal creator of the Paradise universe and, in association with the Eternal Son, the creator of all other personal universe Creators. »

Namasté

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MariaDine For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (18th April 2011), Denise/Dizi (27th July 2021), OnyxKnight (4th May 2011), thunder24 (20th March 2011)

31. Link to Post #97
    United States Avalon Member Dionysus's Avatar
    Thanks

I would never consider that a reason not to do it. If you have good information to add to the discussion, it would seem that it can only be a positive, in the long run at least. You may want to consider how to broach the subject though.

Speaking for myself, I would love to see an elaboration on this subject.

This Multiverse/Omniverse, has always existed. But it hasn't existed this way from always. To explain it in words that people would be able to understand, we need to look at the origin, or 'source' of the whole multiverse as an entity, or being. Think of the Multiverse as the sub-consciousness of "God" if you will. It would be easier to understand.

We are projections of a "dream". Of a "sleeping God". If one was to find out all the secrets of the universe, it would find a way to circumvent all its laws. As such, you become omnipotent. As omnipotent, you become "God", or more specifically, an "awakened" fragment/particle of "God". You join the source in its "awakened" state.

It sounds quack, I know. I had a lot of time pass before I swallowed even the basic aspects of this information.

Apparently, the "Source" of this Multiverse, decided to try out a 'different' experience and "fell asleep", thus creating the Multiverse. Now, how do I explain the fact that it has always existed?

Maybe if one was to read the definition of Omnipotence more closely, would understand a bit better. Time for the "source" itself, and for cosmic projections like us and other aspects (ETs, etc.), is not the same. We would consider it has always existed because of its cyclic nature. For "it", assuming we can put in some kind of category of what we deem 'sapience', it is probably just began to "sleep". I have no idea how to explain it in a better manner.

If I knew how to explain it, and figure everything out, like I said before, I wouldn't be here, I would be rejoined with the "Source".

You only "wake up" when you know you are dreaming right? What would happen if every single aspect of this Multiverse, gained full awareness? End of the "dream" and "subconsciousness".

I will have to find some other words to explain this, because as I'm reading this I think many would get even more confused than they were before with the nature of the Multiverse.
    That is not a strange explanation to me at all. It has a lot of similarities to what various mystics and 'enlightened masters' have said about the nature of the universe, or as it sometimes called, 'the all.' Gurdjieff, among others, constantly referred to the need to 'wake up.'

I have the concept of it precise and clear in my head, but its like trying to explain the leaf of an idea to the atoms inside it, and then proceed to explain the branches and the whole tree. Its very, very difficult. We don't have words, terminology, nor concepts to be able to explain these things.
    This is the same problem the aforementioned mystics seem to run into when trying to explain it to those of us that haven't yet achieved their level of insight. Apparently such 'higher realms' can best be comprehended symbolically, while our waking consciousness tends to be rather limited by our language constructs.
    I slept with Faith, and found a corpse in my arms on awaking; I drank and danced all night with Doubt, and found her a virgin in the morning.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dionysus For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (18th April 2011), Denise/Dizi (27th July 2021), Lucc30 (1st February 2012), OnyxKnight (4th May 2011), Realeyes (23rd March 2011)

33. Link to Post #98
    United States Avalon Member Dionysus's Avatar
    Thanks

Onyx:

You originally posted this on your More Will Come ... thread, but it seems more appropriate for me to ask my question here.

A few of them have human connections in the various sources of the PTB. Its how they have come to know so much about the plans in detail. They have known the basics for quite a while, but not every single objective from their agenda. To my understanding, most of the "white hats" were quite present centuries ago, now only very few individuals that do leak information.

So contrary to popular thinking, not all of those involved with the NWO and the PTB are evil psychotic tyrants with a domination complex. There are always a few "white hats" as we call them here in Avalon/Camelot. There are some in NASA too, and in the various underground bases. We later come to know them as whistleblowers, or insider sources.
    Were these "white hats" what were called the Rosicrucians? I am not referring to any of several current organizations that use that name, but what I can only describe as the 'true' Rosicrucians. Are these people still at work as they have been in the past, quietly behind the scenes?
    I slept with Faith, and found a corpse in my arms on awaking; I drank and danced all night with Doubt, and found her a virgin in the morning.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dionysus For This Post:

35. Link to Post #99
    Netherlands Avalon Member kaatje's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: My ET contact experiences (discussions/Q&A panel etc.)

Hi Onyxknight,

Thank you very much for sharing all of this,what a fantastic story!
    and i would like to thank Bill for pointing out this Thread:

Greetings Karin.
    "Your future is created by what you do "today" and not tomorrow.....

I try to make good decisions every day, or I will try to make a wrong decisions turn out well.
    Gr Karin.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kaatje For This Post:

37. Link to Post #100
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,300 times in 5,193 posts

Quote Posted by MariaDine (here)
    POSTED BY ONYX -
    «I will have to explain myself a bit better.

The names and what they used to mean, is what its different. The words, or labels if you will. That was my point in the post. Not "debunking" experiences involving non-physical energy-based beings . »

-----------------

Are you talking about «The Urantia Book» ?

Quote from The Urantia Book -
    «P24:7, 1:2.6 In theory you may think of God as the Creator, and he is the personal creator of Paradise and the central universe of perfection, but the universes of time and space are all created and organized by the Paradise corps of the Creator Sons. The Universal Father is not the personal creator of the local universe of Nebadon; the universe in which you live is the creation of his Son Michael. Though the Father does not personally create the evolutionary universes, he does control them in many of their universal relationships and in certain of their manifestations of physical, mindal, and spiritual energies. God the Father is the personal creator of the Paradise universe and, in association with the Eternal Son, the creator of all other personal universe Creators. »

Namasté
    Hi Maria
    You are the first person in years that I have met who has read Urantia.

How did you get on with the idea that he first human was made from lemurs? Perhaps this should be in a different thread.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 1 5 15 21 LastLast