+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst 1 7 17 21 LastLast

Thread: My ET contact experiences (discussions/Q&A panel etc.)

1. Link to Post #121
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,560 times in 5,028 posts

Default Re: My ET contact experiences (discussions/Q&A panel etc.)

Quote Posted by Icecold (here)
    OnyxKnight

I'm a naturally sceptical person Onyx, and I've read all the material you posted here.

I have to say, my intuition is telling me this is factual.

A brilliant piece of work on your part.

You definitely need to write a book. Your explanatory flow is highly intelligible and is a pleasure to read.

I hope you continue to have many more experiences such as these.

Also, after reading this, I retract any statement I said regarding you theory of upcoming events in the solar system.

I'll take what you have said on board.

Though I would like confirmation that the planet X is not as large as Jupiter and I'd like to know what the average size of a dwarf star is?

Keep up the good work here sir.

Cheers,

Icecold
    I agree with Icecold. For you to document all your experiences in a book would be a gift and education to all of humanity.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (18th April 2011), Holly Lindin (27th July 2012), OnyxKnight (22nd May 2011)

3. Link to Post #122
    Ecuador Avalon Member Davidallany's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,056 times in 1,577 posts

This is most interesting, I'd very much like to see you interviewed by Bill? Thank you for sharing.
    Last edited by Davidallany; 21st March 2011 at 10:39.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Davidallany For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (18th April 2011), Holly Lindin (27th July 2012), OnyxKnight (22nd May 2011), swoods_blue (28th March 2014), thunder24 (21st March 2011)

5. Link to Post #123
    Great Britain Avalon Member bilko's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,068 times in 256 posts

Quote Posted by OnyxKnight (here)
    This Multiverse/Omniverse, has always existed. But it hasn't existed this way from always. To explain it in words that people would be able to understand, we need to look at the origin, or 'source' of the whole multiverse as an entity, or being. Think of the Multiverse as the sub-consciousness of "God" if you will. It would be easier to understand.

We are projections of a "dream". Of a "sleeping God". If one was to find out all the secrets of the universe, it would find a way to circumvent all its laws. As such, you become omnipotent. As omnipotent, you become "God", or more specifically, an "awakened" fragment/particle of "God". You join the source in its "awakened" state.

It sounds quack, I know. I had a lot of time pass before I swallowed even the basic aspects of this information.

Apparently, the "Source" of this Multiverse, decided to try out a 'different' experience and "fell asleep", thus creating the Multiverse. Now, how do I explain the fact that it has always existed?

Maybe if one was to read the definition of Omnipotence more closely, would understand a bit better. Time for the "source" itself, and for cosmic projections like us and other aspects (ETs, etc.), is not the same. We would consider it has always existed because of its cyclic nature. For "it", assuming we can put in some kind of category of what we deem 'sapience', it is probably just began to "sleep". I have no idea how to explain it in a better manner.

If I knew how to explain it, and figure everything out, like I said before, I wouldn't be here, I would be rejoined with the "Source".

You only "wake up" when you know you are dreaming right? What would happen if every single aspect of this Multiverse, gained full awareness? End of the "dream" and "subconsciousness".

I will have to find some other words to explain this, because as I'm reading this I think many would get even more confused than they were before with the nature of the Multiverse.

Sorry I can't be more elaborate.

I have the concept of it precise and clear in my head, but its like trying to explain the leaf of an idea to the atoms inside it, and then proceed to explain the branches and the whole tree. Its very, very difficult. We don't have words, terminology, nor concepts to be able to explain these things.
    Hi Oxyknight
    I am absolutely loving this thread. It seems to open so many doorways for me.
    Can i assume what you are saying here is that before the multiverse fell asleep it was whole and so omnipotent? If one is omnipotent it is everything so time and space outside it cannot exist according to our laws.

Once it fell asleep there was a separation, it spit between its waking form and its dreaming form. Thus time and space started at that exact moment, the moment of creation for this multiverse simply because of the split creating some sort of distance.

Distance or separation creating time needed to get from one object to another, space between objects creating the all that is not from the all that is.

Thus it has 'Always' been in existence because existence started when it split or fell asleep.

Am i on the right track?
    Today is a precious gift, thats why its called the present

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bilko For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (18th April 2011), DoseThemAll (23rd March 2011), OnyxKnight (22nd May 2011), thunder24 (21st March 2011)

7. Link to Post #124
    France Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Roseheart (here)
    Also, when I look at the sky (during the day) it appears to be teeming with glowing flying worm shaped things... Are these natural? I asked before on the Icke forum and was told they were prana, ufo's and 'seeing the blood pumping in your eyeballs'... Is the sky like the sea and just full of stuff?
    What's your take?
    Hi Roseheart

I started a thread about these glowing dots/worms... at least I think you're talking about the same thing

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ing-white-dots

I found some of the replies very helpful, hope you do too.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to An Cailleach For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (18th April 2011), OnyxKnight (22nd May 2011), Roseheart (21st March 2011), thunder24 (21st March 2011)

9. Link to Post #125
    Australia Avalon Member Roseheart's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi Roseheart

I started a thread about these glowing dots/worms... at least I think you're talking about the same thing

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ing-white-dots

I found some of the replies very helpful, hope you do too.[/QUOTE]

Hey thanks An.
    That was useful. It's practically the same discussion that occured on Icke's forum... In the end, I don't think they are blood cells... They don't move with your eyes. I just 'feel' they are independant of me.
    I love them.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Roseheart For This Post:

An Cailleach (22nd March 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (18th April 2011), OnyxKnight (22nd May 2011)

11. Link to Post #126
    Avalon Retired Member katewilliams79's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Concerning Contact criteria...

Apologies, not for public forum
    Last edited by katewilliams79; 21st March 2011 at 21:30.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to katewilliams79 For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (18th April 2011), OnyxKnight (22nd May 2011)

13. Link to Post #127
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

I have to say OnyxKnight that I believe. I also want to thank you for your bravery in coming onto this forum and offering such an articulate account of your personal and ongoing experiences.

This really is an incredible read.

I hope that we don't wear you down with our questions, but you stated earlier that "Even Nibiru doesn't exist anymore", by that, what did you mean? I have heard that Nibiru was destroyed. Would you elaborate as to why Nibiru no longer exists and if it was destroyed, who or what destroyed it?

It is rather obvious to me that you have a particular mission on this earth and that mission is to educate us. We are in desperate need of this education and I thank you for taking this time and effort.

I'm ready for more..........
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Snowbird For This Post:

Caren (22nd March 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (18th April 2011), DNA (17th May 2011), EsmaEverheart (23rd March 2011), golden lady (24th March 2011)

15. Link to Post #128
    Australia Avalon Member bennycog's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,296 times in 971 posts

hey onyx how many extraterrestrials live in and around the universe like species in an ocean? just from a dream i had the other night i could see many different forms swimming in the upper atmosphere.. i was standing on the ground watching it all in awe.. fascinating dream

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bennycog For This Post:

17. Link to Post #129
    Thanks

bennycog wrote:

Quote hey onyx how many extraterrestrials live in and around the universe like species in an ocean? just from a dream i had the other night i could see many different forms swimming in the upper atmosphere.. i was standing on the ground watching it all in awe.. fascinating dream
    I do not mean to answer for Onyx but I would like to give my two cents regarding your question. He might give you a similar answer...

The universe is infinite. Now try to imagine how many species can possibly live in an infinite universe. Me personally, I believe there are an infinite amount of species in the universe. The crazy part is that there are an infinite amount of univeserses too!
    "Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense." [Gautama Buddha, 563BCE-483BCE]

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to NeoEmc2 For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (18th April 2011), DoseThemAll (23rd March 2011), fourty-two (16th December 2013), Holly Lindin (27th July 2012), Jake (22nd March 2011), Lucc30 (1st February 2012), OnyxKnight (22nd May 2011)

19. Link to Post #130
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,070 times in 518 posts

Quote Posted by Snowbird (here)

I hope that we don't wear you down with our questions, but you stated earlier that "Even Nibiru doesn't exist anymore", by that, what did you mean? I have heard that Nibiru was destroyed. Would you elaborate as to why Nibiru no longer exists and if it was destroyed, who or what destroyed it?

In '93 when I knew the group of people contacting some ET civilization we were told that a huge cold planet is approaching a solar system and by then they told us it will pass our system arround 2014 and that there is a lot of chance to destroy all the life in our planet.

Over years the information has changed. To make long story short, in 2005 they told us that the level of general awareness in Earth has grown a lot so for sake of preserving emerging conciseness which can actively participate in an evolution of known Universe the Aliance or whatever name we gave them, decided to change the direction of the huge planet (the name varies from culture to culture so name it Nbiru, Horcobulus, Ajenjo, it's still the same piece of rock) and that was what they told us.

If the planet was destroyed I have no clue.

I hope this little piece will add some brick to this wall of knowledge.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to vibrations For This Post:

BMJ (23rd March 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (18th April 2011), OnyxKnight (22nd May 2011), Rocky_Shorz (22nd March 2011), Snowbird (24th March 2011)

21. Link to Post #131
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,548 times in 931 posts

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    Hi Onyx,
    question, intergalactic and inter-dimensional connections?
    I would say interdimensional.

Very interesting experience. I get a symbol of an eye. Sort of a watchful eye. but I get a warm and caring vibration about it.

Rare times when I actually get stuff to visualize in my mind.

Quote Posted by conk (here)
    I read most all of your post. Extremely interesting!

How do ET travel through space in their craft? Manipulate time and space? Sorry if I missed this in your post.
    The Alpha Centaurians use some propulsion system based on water, usage of the hydrogen atom specifically.

Both the people from Tau Ceti and Epsilon Eridani use electro-magnetic properties in their craft system in order to travel.

The Velvetulans use what I could only translate as "preon burst" in order to travel in interstellar terms.

The Mekoran people from Nembus, use a "zap-link". They connect with the point in space they want to travel, and they create an energy line which their craft travels like an "elevator" on.

The Sophians have technology to bend space and time (as many other very advanced ET races, just like you asked).

The Altarfians use some kind of biological means to travel above the speed of light (I do not know the details of that yet).

The beings from the Matar system have living craft which uses an internal, biological, fusion reactor.

The An-Si-Pahr create mini-singularities in front of them for "pull".

---------------------------
    These are how some of those I contact travel. Those not mentioned in here means I have no idea yet how they travel on interstellar basis.

I know about few others:

The Procyonians use "space windows". I think they mean wormholes.

The Orion races use artificial portals/wormholes.

A race from Ursa Major connected with the Gray variants uses plasma engines.

The Thubans use particle acceleration technology on their artificial planet-like crafts.

if I find out more, I will update this post for you.

Quote Posted by Jake (here)
    I just made my way through the entire thread. I want to read the book. Onyx, You have a gift! Your thoughts come across perfectly clear using words, and your words resonate. Any memory of physical contact has been removed/repressed for me.
    Thank you very much Jake. I did (and I'm thinking about the same idea again lately) thought about compiling all my experiences and information down in several books, and maybe issue them online, free of cost. I don't like book companies, because I would be most likely forced to sell it as fiction, and I don't like being told what to do much. Besides, book companies also belong to this old system with their sole interests of making profit, and I don't like that.

Although with presenting this in such a format, I would be subject to heavy criticism (which I don't mind really), but also to a lot of mockery (which I have an issue with, unlike skepticism). But I dunno, I feel prepared for that. I will have to think about this more, before I decide what I'm going to do.

As for your memory, depending on when you had your contact, your memory might return (about 80% chance of this happening). If they used technology to repress your memory. if they used technology in the end to erase that memory, then you won't get it back.... successfully.... in this lifetime. Although memory is information stored in energy impulses that travel in your brain. They can't destroy that memory, because its based in energy. They can only affect the matter-based neurons who use this electric impulses back and forth to make the transfer of information successful in the brain. So they may limit what you remember in this lifetime, but you regain full memory when you leave the body, and/or incarnate in another.

Don't worry, things will sort out eventually for you.

I have 'come to' many times after an event, and found myself in strange places crying etc... I know there are memories of physical contact but they are not readily accessible. My memories of ET contact all seem to be Astral. So I have to ask, What do you know about astral and non-physical beings?
    Why were you crying?

Have you tried any memory retrieval techniques?

I have only few experiences in the "Astral" (Not sure what it was). One was when I was 18, it was on 13th of October, and the other was when I was 20, on the 13th of December. I find it interesting that both of those experiences happened on the 13th of the month.

The first one involved a strange series of flashes in colors I have difficulty explaining (we don't have words for them?), followed by a series of flashing symbols made from the same colors. I'm trying to understand what they were/meant to this day.

(To note: My one and only OBE involved seeing space filled with almost the identical colors, in various formations, some of which I had barely recognized such, as our galaxies and the stars).

The other experience involved me traveling through a weird brown construction, with huge empty chambers inside. Many towers extending from the sides, seeing them from the window-like holes in some of the rooms. The traveling is done without walking. It involves zero gravity as well. Yet I seem to be moving quite easily, in some way, through all the chambers. There are black "horn-like" architectural decorations on the sides of the towers, and I saw some altar-like things on each side of the "doors", who are six in each room/chamber (there were "doors" on the "floor" and "ceiling" too).

My contacts still refuse to explain to me what I was seeing there. They remain adamant its a "puzzle from a personal journey, that you need to figure out yourself".

A question from me to the visitors of this thread: Anyone of you guys had an outer body experience involving 360° vision? Many seem to retain the human type of vision when they leave the body, which is very confusing for me, because or my personal experience like this.

I have always assumed that all physical ET races have the same abilities that humans do regarding astral projection and bi-location. I also know that some of the 'healing' races are non-physical.
    That's true, there are non-physical beings who work on an energetic level repairing some of the damage done on the planet here. They have to work slowly, small step by small step, because if they use full power to fix everything in an instant, its like overdosing your patient with medication. You might end up killing them.

I can definitely relate to your experiences with telepathy. It is easy if everyone else is doing it, not so much if nobody is doing it. kinda frustrating, actually. I can 'flex' the 'mind function' that I have always used. But it just does not seem to work with other humans. IT WILL!!! I have been taught/shown a great deal regarding the energy body matrix and its relevance to our understanding of the physical vs non-physical. That has been the focus of my interactions with any of the groups. I wonder what do you think is the main focus of what they are showing you. Sounds like an amazing past life connection. I am at the edge of my seat, please continue... jake...
    I will share my past life memories (those little that have right now). Their focus is that they are very pissed at how some groups portray themselves here. And that there is a lot of confusion about the alien civilizations who have our best interests in mind, and those who want to see our downfall, yet many of them are presented from time to time, and in certain cases often, as the "good guys". Its why I go to detail with some of the information regarding ET races. Those from Orion and the Pleidians are two of those who have a reputation they haven't deserved among many.

Regarding your experiences, maybe you could share some here, or at least that information that you have regarding the energy body matrix you were talking about here above in the quote.

And I'm glad somebody had something similar regarding telepathic experiences, that I can relate as well. Thank you.

Quote Posted by BMJ (here)
    Regarding telepathy, spot on Onyxknight it is a very clear articulate voice within your head regardless of what language they speak it has always sounded like english to me whether I have conveyed words to someone or I have picked up thoughts from someone else. Or even when I had a conversation with my pet budgy, don't laugh it did happen guys.
    Maybe your ET friends had been messing with my family tree some way back because I am of Slovenian / Czech orgins.

I'm glad your confirmed this last time I mentioned it I had people replying by telling me what telepathy really is like, and I thought well you have to try it to know what it is actually like and not just theorize.
    I don't laugh. My parents are still puzzled how I figure out what our cat Dembo wants . Not always, but it happens quite often.

Yes, they do have a tendency to mix families. I would guess it has to do something with the Tau Ceti people. Its not anything sinister, don't worry. To my understanding, they are slowly repairing the damage done long ago, when we lost our image as humans, and became this, what we are today. Even with this skin color you see, as a result of genetic damage.

And also pleased that there is another one with very similar experiences in telepathy like mine here.

Hi Onyxknight,
    What's your ET friends take leading up to December 21st 2012, is acension going to happen?
    Or anything for that matter?
    What things maybe happening coming up to this time?

Are you familiar with George Kavassilas work and if so what are your thoughts?

Thank you.
    Boris
    The Mayan Calendar ends. As many would say (me included). Only I will add that I was told that the dissatisfaction with this system, formation of various truth movements, revolutions, fights for freedom will increase almost exponentially at the start of 2013. Ascension is too far away to happen, there is something else in store for us at this time period. No doomsday 2012 scenarios, no "harvest", no "cleansing" etc, to be clear.

I will explain what ascension really means very soon in a post I started writing on last night, but I had trouble finding the rest of my notes to check something regarding "densities" (it is tied into that).

Regarding George Kavassilas' work ... I need another post to answer in detail. There are some things I agree with, but many I do not agree with personally.

ahhh my friend, God and the Angels were here long before those who tried to appear as them...

How is communications going with the reptoids now?

it's III IIII the day of awakening...

welcome back humans...
    Hi Rocky .

If by "God" you mean 'The Source' of the Multiverse, and "Angels" as the closest fragmented aspects of it, then yes, I agree. If you meant something else, do explain .

Haven't had any new contacts with them yet. I had a really weird 'Reptoid' experience near the mountain in my country known as 'Jasen' couple of years ago. I was on a trip with friends and was sent to gather wood for the fireplace where we were staying. I encountered a 2.5 meter tall 'Reptoid', looking at me gathering the wood. It stared at me for almost a minute before I said "Hello" and moved to greet it more closely, when the creature started running like crazy. I'm not sure why it did that. But it was one of those that "hisses". So it wasn't one of those who I contacted, or who I deem to be the "good guys".

That mountain in our country is a bit of a mystery as it has had a lot of UFO activity, and there is a military/paramilitary base there where no civilians are allowed. Something like our version of "Area 51", though quite boring in comparison maybe .

Quote Posted by bennycog (here)
    you said they showed you things.. was this japan earthquake one of them? any info from here, we would like to know?
    They have shown me some things that happened in the past, some potential future events, and some things in present. Some other non-earthly places as well. But no, nothing of Japan. If they did I would have warned you all in time.

I will expand on it in a larger post.

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    I'm curious about reptilians, and their culture/agenda can you tell me any info ?
    'Nordics', 'Grays' and 'Reptoids' are very general terms that people use. Its like saying Europeans when referring to a person who you had contact to. Europe is a sum of many countries, and like so, all these labels encompass large number of civilizations, not necessarily all "positive", and not all "negative" either. That's why there is so much confusion among abductees and contactees and their experience.

The original "Reptoid" prototype, if you will, was created in hyperspace by a very old and advanced civilization, which according to lore, came from another universe. They have noticed that the prototype life forms have started to become weak in hyperspace, so they decided they will take the most abundant element that they found in all the space they traveled, which was hydrogen, and they were modified to have hydrogen-based biochemistry. This civilization chose the system of Thuban (Alpha Draconis) in the Milky Way galaxy because it was the nearest system that they could find, that would support life forms like them.

After that they seem to have departed, and left the Thubans to evolve there. After evolving and becoming advanced in technology, they have left their planet and started conquering other planets and other star systems. The creatures that they have encountered have become a slave cultures to them. Its how the Draconian Empire started expanding. Soon, in one of their nearby systems they meet a very old civilization they have named it in their lore as the Paa Tal (almost 100% sure its the same civilization as the 'Progenitors'). Because of differences in philosophy and viewpoints it didn't take long for conflicts to arise, who escalated to wars. Wars that have left them sterile, and unable to procreate, which in turn led them to explore the area of genetics, that made them become experts in genetic engineering. They later modified their slave races by adding their genetic material to them, and thus creating new "Reptoid" species.

Even though we call them 'Reptoids', there is nothing really reptilian about them, since they are aliens. They are called that way because of a small list of characteristics that are similar to characteristics displayed here on Earth by a type of life forms we refer to as reptilians. Convergent evolution (or provolution in this case) can explain the similarities.

They engage in wars by using their pawns. Those subservient to them, the 'proxy warring races'. They have gone the coward way after the last war they had with the civilization they refer to as the Paa Tal. Hierarchy is everything to them. They are the top of the pyramid, all the enslaved races have their own place in the levels of power. It starts with the white Thuban masters, their gray and black variants being subservient of the white ones. There are red and green sub-species who are uplifted from other planets they found. Those in turn have uplifted and modified other ET species. It goes on and on and on.

They have noticed a rebellious nature in us, as a species, and they are trying to turn that instinct into aggressiveness, and hostile behavior, that they may incorporate in their empire. It seems at least some small part of us has become subject to that, and they have joined them (The MILAB elements), but we are largely a very hard species to bring down. If left to evolve freely, this rebellious nature might make our race a "cosmic knight" culture, who brings rebellion against injustice, brings freedom where there is oppression, creates life where there is none. Something they are very concerned with.

Important 'Reptoid' Empire Points: Thuban, Etamin, Grumium, Gianfar, 39 Draconis, Alrakis, Al dhi'bah, Alkaid, Dubhe, Kochab, Polaris, Ras Alhague, 70 Ophiuchi, 78 Cygni, Epsilon Hydrae (Ashlesha ), Algol, Izar (Epsilon Boötis), Bellatrix, Rigel, Betelgeuse, Alnitak, Sirius B, Altair, Sol B and D Carinae.

Star systems where there are 'benevolent' 'Reptoid' races: Sirius A & C, Toliman B (Alpha Centauri B), Capella, and Eta Arietis (emerging culture).

I will expand more on this when I get to my notes.

Hi Onyxknight,
    Why do you feel the need to tell us about your ET experiences? (Avalonians I'd like to hear a reply from Onyxknight only on this, thank you).

Thanks Boris
    To share some information, certain people may find it to be helpful, maybe important. I was asked to share this by them. I was eventually gonna do that myself, probably in a few years time, since I think information, on whatever subject, belongs to everybody, not privileged individuals.

Quote Posted by GCS1103 (here)
    Thanks for spending so much time on your posts about your experiences and encounters. I found it fascinating, to say the least. I am very interested in your opinion about when, and if, disclosure concerning E.T. contact will be made by the world governments. Do you agree with Bob Dean that it is a long way off or do you think it will happen soon?
    I think I answered this question before in one of my posts here. If I haven't let me know, and I will .

US backing for world currency stuns markets...
    Of course they will, they need it as an important part of the NWO agenda. I, personally, am not stunned reading this at all.

Quote Posted by Arrowwind (here)
    Very interesting! and thank you for telling us your experiences.

can you please tell us how discern aliens who are friendly to humainty from those who are not, both in their physicality and in the types of ships they travel in?

I have a friend who believes some aliens will be taking some of humanity off the planet when end times come. Have you met any that are planning to do this and if so what is the plan for those they take off?
    That's why I'm here. I will do a large post on ET cultures currently engaged with us as a race, and I will add details so you can know, in future, who you are dealing with, if you happen to run into some aliens there.

I can't squeeze it in this post, sorry .

As for your friend - you said "when end times come". That 'when' word rings my bells. To my understanding, no "end times scenarios" are to occur, even less with a definite confirmation of the said. It also begs the question, who told him that? Some alien groups? If so, who?

If somehow, an unexpected event happens that would put into question our existence as a race, the civilizations of Procyon, Alpha Centauri, and an ET colony in 40 Eridani are to help save as much humans as they can and temporarily house them on their respective planets. Till they find a suitable planet for the saved.

Quote Posted by Roseheart (here)
    Hey Onyxknight.
    At this time of upheaval, I've been thinking on the Disclosure Project and the (so called?) revelations by some of the men about alien ships arriving and shutting down nuclear weapons facilities they were working in. If these disclosures are true - I want them to disable and cool those reactors in Japan... Can they disable HAARP too?
    Do you have any information about this situation?
    Thanks and best wishes to you.
    I recently spoke about why the Japan disasters were not stopped in my other thread. As per HAARP, it is not as easy to shut it down, when the system is beneath ground, and we have the bases of the regressives down there. They can destroy the upper part, above ground. They are going to rebuild it in a day or two. Its like changing a pierced tire for them. Without the upper part of the HAARP system, the amplification of weather effects will become even more chaotic, and causing a lot more destruction and deaths. To destroy the whole HAARP systems, they will have to fire on the planet, or maybe "shake it", in order to mess up the system. But with that you get, again, a lot of destruction and human deaths as well.

Nuclear reactors don't extend with miles underground, do they?

Do you understand now why some people say often that, the ET's hands "are tied"?

hi Onyx,

would you consider yourself as a trainee of MIB to be making so many non earth contacts?
    The MIB?

Could you elaborate what exactly do you mean by that?

Quote Posted by Herbert (here)
    George Kavassilas says the Nordics from Orion can be dangerous and are not to be trusted. Are you familiar with the Galactic Federation of Light? I only ask because I'm concerned you might be caught up in the 4th dimensional "hive" that is apparently a trap. The 'Cabal' stretches out through the cosmos in 4th dimension . Appreciate your sharing.
    I'm familiar with his work. Some of the things he says are true, others are not (IMHO). The whole, masculine, feminine opposites, with Sirius and Orion etc., rings untrue to me. They forgot the Triangulum galaxy, what is that in the equation, an 'it' gender?

I will have to explain in detail why I disagree with his points, and go into very large details. It will require another post.

He is, correct though, about the Orion humanoids. They are part of the Orion Group of civilizations, and I believe its them who present themselves to people as the 'Galactic Federation of Light'. funny thing is, Pleiadians are also associated with this group. And we know how many feel about the Pleiadians, right?

There are also other things I do agree with him, on which I will also go in detail as to why, in a separate post. Sorry If you expected a different answer. But I'm here to express an honest opinion, not answering questions everybody would love to hear . What would be the point of that?

Quote Posted by bennycog (here)
    Hi and love,
    Can i ask just one question two ways..
    Can you ask your entities why they have not helped in stopping these nucleur disasters? or can you ask them why they are letting it happen and what is the outcome planned by them?
    just a simple question..
    thankyou
    I think I also answered this one in my other thread, regarding Japan and the disasters there.
    Last edited by OnyxKnight; 22nd March 2011 at 22:11.

22. The Following 30 Users Say Thank You to OnyxKnight For This Post:

Alien Ramone (21st April 2011), astrid (18th April 2011), BMJ (23rd March 2011), buckminster fuller (28th March 2011), Caren (27th March 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (18th April 2011), Dionysus (23rd March 2011), DNA (15th May 2011), EsmaEverheart (25th March 2011), fifi (23rd March 2011), golden lady (24th March 2011), Heart-2-Heart (23rd March 2011), hohoemi (27th March 2011), humanalien (1st February 2012), Jake (22nd March 2011), kaatje (23rd March 2011), Laura Elina (11th July 2011), Lazlo (19th April 2011), McJigg (17th April 2011), meat suit (16th February 2012), Möbius (23rd March 2011), Pilgrim (23rd March 2011), Realeyes (23rd March 2011), Ria (9th January 2012), Rocky_Shorz (22nd March 2011), ROMANWKT (22nd March 2011), Roseheart (23rd March 2011), seeker/reader (27th July 2013), strevane (7th August 2011), Woody (23rd March 2011)

23. Link to Post #132
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,157 times in 529 posts

Hi Onyxknight.
    can you please explain your avatar.
    as imo it reminds me of a demonic overlord.

i think our avatars show a representation of some part of who we are imo.

what do you think.
    thanks manny

24. Link to Post #133
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Glad you are back and feeling better Onyx...

I'm not surprised about your vision, I get messages through dreams, visions and direct, when feelings are coming through makes it very important.

usually it triggers images from your mind that is related to the topic... why do you think the all seeing eye of the pyramid, gave you warm feelings when seeing it? the reason I ask is, I know you have strong feelings against TPB, but have also said not all of them are bad... This might have been an important insight for you.

MIB was a funny movie with Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones - Men in Black

Were the beings in the movie close to any you have met?

25. Link to Post #134
    Australia Avalon Member bennycog's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,296 times in 971 posts

Quote Posted by NeoEmc2 (here)
    bennycog wrote:

Quote hey onyx how many extraterrestrials live in and around the universe like species in an ocean? just from a dream i had the other night i could see many different forms swimming in the upper atmosphere.. i was standing on the ground watching it all in awe.. fascinating dream
    I do not mean to answer for Onyx but I would like to give my two cents regarding your question. He might give you a similar answer...

The universe is infinite. Now try to imagine how many species can possibly live in an infinite universe. Me personally, I believe there are an infinite amount of species in the universe. The crazy part is that there are an infinite amount of univeserses too!
    for sure i agree.. but ones i am asking about are fluid creatures i guess like jellyfish just moving out there in the universe, nothing containing them just their own bodies. like fish in the ocean..

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bennycog For This Post:

27. Link to Post #135
    United States Avalon Member Mandala's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,270 times in 869 posts

Wonderful informative post, thank you. Do you take notes on all the detailed information, such as various propulsion systems and galaxies of origin at the time you are receiving the information or do you have excellent recall? There is so much information here that I need to take notes on your posts. Your writing is clear and concise and quite compelling. Thanks, once again. Mandala
    With Peace and Love, Mandala
    "Be the change you wish to see." Mahatma Gandhi

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mandala For This Post:

29. Link to Post #136
    United States Avalon Member GlassSteagallfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,532 times in 987 posts

Thanks OnyxKnight for this post. I read the entire post in one sitting. Quite amazing stuff!

Some of the races you've described have hierarchal type societies, and others with subservient races that are genetic offsprings or created slave races.

If humanity goes the way of the slave race under corporatocracy or under a world government, is this allowed and considered evolution? Is this a 'hands off' situation to all the observers?

If it is happening elsewhere in the universe, why wouldn't we be subject to it also?

Paul

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GlassSteagallfan For This Post:

buckminster fuller (28th March 2011), OnyxKnight (22nd May 2011)

31. Link to Post #137
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,410 times in 1,719 posts

Hi Onyx,
    Thank you for your candid response on telepathy & George K. Also thank you for having the strength to come forward and give of of your time.

All the best Boris

32. The Following User Says Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

OnyxKnight (22nd May 2011)

33. Link to Post #138
    Thanks

OnyxKnight, thanks for writing so clear and precise answers.

I think you missed some pretty good questions asked by Bill Ryan. I will quote them here again.
    I think answering these would tremendously help understanding the bigger picture which Camelot/Avalon has been trying to figure out for the past years.

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    A handful of questions:
    • Anunnaki?
    • Mars Base?
    • Abductions?
    • Isn't 3x FTL still pretty slow for most interstellar travel? (Wormhole/stargate travel - which is almost instant, yes? - must surely be infinitely more efficient)
    • Future human time travelers?
    • How can an aquatic species evolve to become a technological culture as tool makers?
    • The real history of Earth?
    • Alternative parallel timelines? (What might be our future?)
    • Which races are co-operating with the US government, and why?

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to arpanet For This Post:

Aurelius (18th April 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (18th April 2011), OnyxKnight (22nd May 2011)

35. Link to Post #139
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,548 times in 931 posts

Arpanet, I'm trying to answer questions in order, as they are posted in my thread. If I start to pick and choose poster's questions I would loose track on answered and unanswered questions.

I did see Mr. Bill Ryan's post with questions, and it will be answered very soon, as soon as I answer the people who asked questions before him .

I'm just trying to be fair here

36. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to OnyxKnight For This Post:

Aurelius (18th April 2011), Axman (23rd March 2011), Brizil (24th March 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (18th April 2011), dreldas (23rd March 2011), Fred Steeves (20th October 2011), humanalien (1st February 2012), kaatje (23rd March 2011), Lucc30 (1st February 2012), Möbius (23rd March 2011), Newlyn (9th April 2011), seko (22nd September 2011)

37. Link to Post #140
    Thanks

Sorry, I thought you already answered some questions asked after Bill Ryan's post and thought you might missed it. There are so many questions that even I get confused
    Glad to hear you are going to answer it...

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to arpanet For This Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst 1 7 17 21 LastLast