+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst 1 8 18 21 LastLast

Thread: My ET contact experiences (discussions/Q&A panel etc.)

1. Link to Post #141
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,322 times in 735 posts

Smile Re: My ET contact experiences (discussions/Q&A panel etc.)

Quote Posted by OnyxKnight (here)
    A question from me to the visitors of this thread: Anyone of you guys had an outer body experience involving 360° vision? Many seem to retain the human type of vision when they leave the body, which is very confusing for me, because or my personal experience like this.
    Hi Onxyknight, I’m just catching up with your latest posts – wonderful! I wanted to quickly reply to your question about 360 degree vision. From what I have experienced personally in O.B.E’s all my life, this is what I have discovered, for what it is worth.
    Initially when people have their first O.B.E.’s they find themselves in a body very similar to their physical body and will move with their feet and see with their eyes using the mechanics they have learnt from being their physical body. With more experiences, confidence builds and they soon discover walking through walls and flying. It was by accident I discovered how to create a sort of vortex/wormhole not sure what to call it, which allowed me to go up into higher dimensions purely by taking myself (using my power of thought) into vertical flight upwards very fast. If I travelled/flew horizontally I remained in that particular dimension.
    It was in these higher dimensions that I gained 360 degree vision. I would experience a sort of time/space reality perception around me, seeing everything all at once, no need to turn around to see what was behind me. Travelling in these dimensions is very different – if I think of ‘such and such’ I instantly ‘arrive’ there still keeping 360 degree vision – but no travel was involved – a simple ‘blink of’ and then a ‘blink on’ whereby all that I called ‘space/distance’ seemed to occupy the same ‘Space’ in different dimensions. An analogy of this would be everything existing past, present, parallel & future all existing on top of a pin head.
    From my own understandings and experience, 360 degree vision is connected to wrapping up the visual (need) of a ‘body’ with all consciousness alert within the ‘head’; it feels like I have a head and I am still thinking and feeling the ‘mind’ and ‘identity’ I associate as ‘me’ but with less hang-ups and fear the higher I go gathering more ‘knowingness’. Now if someone was observing me I would be seen as an ‘orb’, a sphere of consciousness with 360 degree vision. I call my ‘orb’ my conscious travelling suit; I can unfold into a body at any time I feel like it upon ‘arriving’. The higher dimensions seem to me to be in a ‘Now’ constant ‘presence’ – no past or future – all Now. The higher up one goes in dimensions we all remain as conscious orbs changing colour to fit the dimensions/frequency we are experiencing that go into ‘no form’.
    I have struggled with what words to use describing this – I wish we could do this via telepathy, it is so much easier, and that’s how all communication is done in these higher dimensions. Oh well, I’m back to being solid physical mentality for a while so I just hope I might have made a wee bit of sense and helped you further with your own enquiries on 360 degree vision. I will get back to reading your latest post – thanks again.

2. Link to Post #142
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,322 times in 735 posts

Lightbulb Re: My ET contact experiences (discussions/Q&A panel etc.)

This Multiverse/Omniverse, has always existed. But it hasn't existed this way from always. To explain it in words that people would be able to understand, we need to look at the origin, or 'source' of the whole multiverse as an entity, or being. Think of the Multiverse as the sub-consciousness of "God" if you will. It would be easier to understand.

We are projections of a "dream". Of a "sleeping God". If one was to find out all the secrets of the universe, it would find a way to circumvent all its laws. As such, you become omnipotent. As omnipotent, you become "God", or more specifically, an "awakened" fragment/particle of "God". You join the source in its "awakened" state.

It sounds quack, I know. I had a lot of time pass before I swallowed even the basic aspects of this information.

Apparently, the "Source" of this Multiverse, decided to try out a 'different' experience and "fell asleep", thus creating the Multiverse. Now, how do I explain the fact that it has always existed?

Maybe if one was to read the definition of Omnipotence more closely, would understand a bit better. Time for the "source" itself, and for cosmic projections like us and other aspects (ETs, etc.), is not the same. We would consider it has always existed because of its cyclic nature. For "it", assuming we can put in some kind of category of what we deem 'sapience', it is probably just began to "sleep". I have no idea how to explain it in a better manner.
    BEAUTIFUL Onxyknight!!! I understand perfectly what you were expressing.

Back in 1992 I came to the same realisation/connection. I am not so eloquent with words yet put this realisation into this sentence to remind me if I forgot. I use the term 'God' to mean 'Source' - nothing religous.

“I am dancing in the Mind of God.
    God is meditating,
    I am the mediation,
    experiencing the Mind of God.”

3. Link to Post #143
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,548 times in 931 posts

Default On the subject of DNA (part 1?)

DNA

What little do we know about DNA, is just that - little. The general research on DNA thus far has focused dominantly on that 10% DNA that its active in our body and that we do use it. Even there, there are a few "key spots" who - if turned on - will awake some amazing properties and traits stored in our DNA. Rapid muscle development gene (ever wondered why almost all of the human-like ETs appear very muscular, and in-shape? Now you know), turning off another already present gene, results in slowing down the aging process tremendously etc.

I will focus more here on the 'Shadow' DNA (also referred to as "Junk" DNA).

According to the ETs, genetic codes are the 'programs' of life, or the 'software' of life, if you will. And as any software, the DNA can be re-programmed, activate certain codes, turn off others, have an entire hidden usage the "Computer" itself is not aware of, nor any "user" of this "Computer". They explained that to me, in this specific analogy, because they thought it is the most understandable to most humans, especially younger ones.

As any other "Computer", we, as "biological computers", are subject to "virus programs" and various forms of "malware", or if a "program" was "installed" to run the "Computer" differently than its original intended purpose.

To my understanding, 24 different races have been, and/or, some are still presently, involved, in our creation, and provolution/uplift (in other words, "assisted evolution"). They consider evolution analogous to "genetic form of Ascension process", that works in parallel with the spiritual/conscious (or energetic) version of what we deem to be "Ascension". Its about further development of your energetic and physical counterpart, from more simple form to a more complex one. Try looking at "Ascension" as a 'spiritual evolution' of a sort. I will get into that in another lengthier post.

Those 24 races took an evolving creature that reminds closely of the earthly lemur (though smaller, and quite different looking) and after various experiments in creating other life forms that would populate the planet, they create the human prototypes. I will expand more on the creation of mankind in another lengthier post. Its enough to say that we have two main, and ten additional DNA strands, 5 connected to each main one. Only the two main ones were made to be active at first. Later, in an incident that happens in Lemuria, with the "Garden of Eden" (On which I will explain things in detail) the remainder of the DNA strands are activated, which grants us God-like powers, and in a sense, more powerful than those who created us. Because not all were happy about it, in the course of time, through genetic manipulation and genetic degradation, we have came to be like we are today. With two main DNA strands, and everything else turned into a DNA soup, many thought was useless, till recently.

The DNA can also be influenced by vibration, light, and other types of energy and energetic frequencies. The effects are not always apparent in the individual, but sometimes they are reflected in their progeny. I have been told that, for example, electro-magnetic waves are the most potent sender of encoded information, when we talk about DNA, and storing it inside our body, in the form of additional genetic information, who today, because of the way we have been manipulated genetically, results in additional "Junk" DNA. Also, if I remember well, David Wilcock mentioned some research done by Russian scientists involving DNA, and the Mind (As seprate from the brain), and it coincided very well, with what I have been told. The only people I have find out that are close to what the real nature of DNA is, especially the "Junk" DNA, are Pjotr Garjajev, Vladimir Poponin, Peter Gariaev, Gennady Komissarov and Anatoly Vasiliev. Their work is very, very close to the real nature of DNA. I advise people to read whatever they can get regarding their research.

Here are some small parts I found in their material, that are truthful:

Quote In 2005 a group conducted by P. Gariaev in Russia performed the following experiment. DNA samples were exposed to electromagnetic fields in certain frequency ranges. As a result, various luminous wave structures were created in the air nearby. They were recorded on film. These amazing phantom structures were found to move along complicated trajectories. Moreover, they mimicked the shape of the DNA sample and some objects surrounding it.

Quote The Russian biophysicist and molecular biologist Pjotr Garjajev and his colleagues also explored the vibrational behavior of DNA. In brief the bottom line was: "Living chromosomes function just like a holographic computer using endogenous DNA laser radiation." This means that they managed, for example, to modulate certain frequency patterns (sound) onto a laser-like ray which influenced DNA frequency and thus the genetic information itself.
    Quote While western researchers cut single genes from DNA strands and insert them elsewhere, the Russians enthusiastically created devices that influence cellular metabolism through modulated radio and light frequencies, thus repairing genetic defects.
    Quote They even captured information patterns of a particular DNA and transmitted it onto another, thus reprogramming cells to another genome. So they successfully transformed, for example, frog embryos to salamander embryos simply by transmitting the DNA information patterns! This way the entire information was transmitted without any of the side effects or disharmonies encountered when cutting out and re-introducing single genes from the DNA.
    Quote This model is suggested as the basis for a more general nonlinear quantum theory which may explain many of the observed subtle energy phenomena and eventually could provide a physical theory of consciousness
    Quote Apparently, DNA is also an organic superconductor that can work at normal body temperature, as opposed to artificial superconductors which require extremely low temperatures between -200 and -140°C to function. In addition, all superconductors are able to store light and thus information. This further explains how DNA can store information.
    Quote To create an organism, two genetic programs are required. The first one is geometric, i.e. a scheme, how to design the body. The second program is in the form of a meaningful text which contains instructions and explanations how to use the first program, how to understand and build the organism. These programs exist in the form of “DNA video tapes”, which are used by the genetic apparatus, acting like a bio-computer. When the bio-computer reads these video tapes, sound and light images appear that constitute the movie program of the development of the organism. When the creation of a grown-up organism is completed, the movie ends. Then the second movie starts, which contains the instructions for maintenance of the organism for indefinitely long time. Unfortunately, the videotapes containing information about a perfectly healthy organism, get corrupted with time, errors accumulate (DNA mutations). The instructions accumulate errors and the organism gets sick, grows old and dies. It is very likely that these DNA video tapes can be renewed and corrected. With this new understanding of how our genetic apparatus works, completely new technologies for healing a person and extending a person’s life become feasible. And this is the essence of Wave Genetics and its practical applications to come.
    Quote For instance, studies have found that mutations in certain parts of the non-coding regions lead to cancer. Physicists backed the suspicions a few years ago, when those studying fractals noticed certain patterns in junk DNA. They found that non-coding sequences display what are termed long-range correlations. That is, the position of a nucleotide depends to some extent on the placement of other nucleotides.
    Quote In 1975 V. Adamenko in Russia performed the following experiment. After a part of a living leaf was cut and the remaining part was placed into a high frequency electromagnetic field, a visual image of the whole leave appeared. In other words, a phantom image of the cut part appeared which lived for 10-15 seconds and could be recorded on film. The experiment was reproduced by the Gariaev group and many other laboratories in the world.

I will need a whole new thread, to explain some specifics, and dive into heavy technical jargon, but not all people here have a deeper understanding of genetics here, so I will only stick to the most important things I wanted to share and inform on.

"There was always music and singing", he told me, "in the 'Garden of Eden', in order to setup, the genetic information of your kind. Word (or singing) is a sound, a sound is vibration, and vibration is energy. If we are the 'Gods' from your book you call the Bible, who do you think spoke the words(sang)?"- or in other words, setup our genetic structure.

This above is a small snippet of a conversation I had with Akiva, implying to the passage of the Bible, "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God", John 1:1.

Like any version of computers, we, as bio-computers, are subject to "hackers", and also get fixed by "programmers", either those who created the "program" or those familiar with it. The problem here is, even some of our own kind know play the "hacker" role. I will make a lengthier post regarding MK Ultra, various forms of Mind Control programming, subliminal messaging, and some details on "Mind-Hackers" (or mental hitmen), and something some may be familiar with as the "Mindwreaker Project". There is another one who started 50 years ago, "Dreamwalker project", a twin program, involving the dream realm and the subconscious state. Some of those things have been entertained in movies, although reality is a lot less fun, and quite more terrible than what you see in movies.

Having your DNA repaired also brings forth better genetic mechanisms for defense. For immunological purposes, who extend to the Mind field. Another reason why we are poisoned through the air, water, and the food we consume. GM food/Codex Alimentarius, chemtrails, the oilspill scenarios, all, are covert or overt events/operations used to poison the environment and us in order for suppression and further degradation of the human genetic structure. If we all had this detail knowledge about genetics, we would all know how to fix ourselves very fast despite the radical efforts they have taken to slowly destroy us. Also some of the technology we sue. TV changes brainwave frequency (to worse), satellites bathing us in various radio frequencies that affect our moods, cellphones who cause cancer etc.

I did mention how electo-magnetics can have some profound effects on genetics. Its very important that the baby is exposed to the electro-magnetic frequencies of the person who takes care of it, be it its parents, or one parent, relatives, or legal guardians. In order to develop as a fully grown and established individual. This process will influence his development with character and personality as they grow, and be more alike its parents or those who took care of it. The head should be close to the heart chakra, or the heart organ, who emits electro-magnetic properties, who transmit information stored in that energy to the head of the baby, who through its mind chakra will process that information and transmit it through its body and "save it" as a bio-computer, in the form of genetic codes.

Other alien civilizations may have a different genetic make up in comparison to us, they may even have something totally different other than DNA, but that like us, that constitutes to them, a genetic code (or something analogous to DNA). So the "rules" are more or less, the same out there.

In context of answering questions, there were a couple of members who posted questions having to do with this topic, but with additional topics:

Quote Posted by Fatherof2Girls (here)
    Thank u for opening up & sharing . ... I enjoy reading this thread ..... what is your view on DNA? Is it limited to the physical body? Is there any connection to one's higher self?
    The DNA does have a connection to the 'higher self', because all these segments are still parts of one being. In a sense, you would "survive" without a physical body, I mean, further exist, but the 'Higher Self', as a part of the soul/spirit, no. Its our basis to who we are, intelligently put together piles of energetic particles, who grouping in further complexity gain density and weight, and become us.

The fact that we know, and are aware, of whats going to happen, 1 second before it happens (right now), means that we all have a connection with our "Higher Self", who to our perception would seem like its slightly "into the future". In the past, we were able to "sense" the future events coming to realization, a lot more sooner than that.

I have been told that through procreation, the soul that attaches to the body also takes in some of the energy used in the sexual act, from both of the parents, and incorporate it into its own spirit/soul. Have in mind everytime you have sex, that there are souls waiting, for you to make a "mistake", and attach and experience life like you are. It may sound bizarre, and even might make some people feel weird while having sex, but its something they have told me to share with you, as a lot of women end up pregnant, when they cannot take care of the baby, and give it to others to take care of it, or go for abortion. Which they frown upon, because its destroying "contracts" and intentions of other spirits who wish to experience physicality.

They say that the soul "orbits" the "energy fragment" (I later found out they meant the joined spermatozoid and ovum) left behind by the mother and father, for about ~3 weeks / ~21 days before it attaches fully to it. By this time they justify, and approve, abortions, since the soul is not yet attached to the physical body. After that, they do get upset. They got angry a few times when they observed how a couple of young girls in the Middle East tried to abort the baby they carried, using very painful procedures, and when the baby already started to enter some of the later stages of the embryo form.

Quote Posted by Möbius (here)
    Hello OnyxKnight,

I have enjoyed reading about your experience very much.

Have the other races discussed with you the micro aspects of the universe such as the mechanics of atoms, DNA, genes etc?

Mobius
    "Everything is crucial part of the Multiverse, you included. If you had the ultimate microscopic technology, or the ultimate telescope (macroscopic) technology, whether you zoomed in on yourself, or far away in the distant point in space, you would see after zooming through the preons, the bosons, the 'vibratons' and "strings", you reach a large sub-quantum area of your physio-energetic being, that if you keep going further down in observation, you would notice the outlines of another sea of "dots", which are actually other universes, in which beings of some kind live. Same result if you zoom out there in space, having the most advanced telescope, you would see the edges of our universe, and notice that there are other ones, larger and smaller, situated nearby, probably part of the quantum make up of another being. The Multiverse works in fractals. You are the macroscopic representation of, to your own perception, smaller, mini-universes, and at the same time, a microscopic fractal representation of this entire universe, and other universes out there. An even more microscopic fractal representation if you consider that those universes are sub-quantum representations of something bigger, and most likely, in some way or form, alive, just like you." ~ Hulma, my contact from Nembus.

- How's that for spiritual interconnection? :D

To make people closely visualize what I had in mind, this would be a very nice way to do so:

Of course, the visualization, if real, would need a several more phases of zooming out, before reaching a "living being", but you get the idea (I hope) .

Everything is a microcosm, and a macrocosm at the same time. The smallest particle, or point seems to be the outline of another universe and this who universe is also an elementary dot, constituting the smallest building blocks of something else. I was a proponent of the whole, interconnectedness thing (as its part of standard spiritual beliefs), but this information really took it to a whole other level.

The Multiverse thus, really is, infinite.
    Last edited by OnyxKnight; 23rd March 2011 at 19:28.

4. The Following 63 Users Say Thank You to OnyxKnight For This Post:

aceninja (18th April 2011), Alien Ramone (21st April 2011), alxz (24th May 2011), An Cailleach (17th April 2011), astrid (19th April 2011), Benimal (17th April 2013), Billy (28th March 2011), BMJ (24th March 2011), Calz (15th May 2011), Caren (27th March 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (18th April 2011), Dionysus (26th March 2011), DNA (15th May 2011), Donna O (24th March 2011), elysian (25th April 2011), Ewan (2nd June 2023), fifi (28th March 2011), Fred Steeves (20th October 2011), Gone001 (23rd March 2011), HaulinBananas (6th July 2013), Heart-2-Heart (23rd March 2011), hedigoto (29th March 2011), hohoemi (27th March 2011), Holly Lindin (11th June 2011), Hughe (24th March 2011), humanalien (1st February 2012), Hybrid5226 (24th March 2011), Isthatso (24th March 2011), jcocks (20th April 2011), Jetsam (23rd March 2011), kaatje (23rd March 2011), Kraut (16th July 2013), Laura Elina (11th July 2011), Lazlo (19th April 2011), Logan (10th January 2012), mab777 (15th May 2011), Maria Stade (17th April 2011), meat suit (16th February 2012), Möbius (23rd March 2011), Newlyn (8th April 2011), Omicron Ceti (25th March 2011), Pilgrim (23rd March 2011), Realeyes (24th March 2011), Ria (9th January 2012), robert (23rd March 2011), Rocky_Shorz (23rd March 2011), ROMANWKT (23rd March 2011), Sebastion (8th April 2011), seeker/reader (27th July 2013), Selene (3rd February 2012), Sir Eltor (26th March 2011), SR19 (8th October 2014), strevane (7th August 2011), sunflower (10th April 2011), swoods_blue (28th March 2014), TheVoyager (24th March 2011), thunder24 (25th March 2011), tkh123186 (27th March 2011), vibrations (24th March 2011), wegge (29th March 2011), Wolfen (11th July 2014), Woody (23rd March 2011), zerohero (28th April 2011)

5. Link to Post #144
    Scotland Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re: On the subject of DNA (part 1?)

"Everything is crucial part of the Multiverse, you included. If you had the ultimate microscopic technology, or the ultimate telescope (macroscopic) technology, whether you zoomed in on yourself, or far away in the distant point in space, you would see after zooming through the preons, the bosons, the 'vibratons' and "strings", you reach a large sub-quantum area of your physio-energetic being, that if you keep going further down in observation, you would notice the outlines of another sea of "dots", which are actually other universes, in which beings of some kind live. Same result if you zoom out there in space, having the most advanced telescope, you would see the edges of our universe, and notice that there are other ones, larger and smaller, situated nearby, probably part of the quantum make up of another being. The Multiverse works in fractals. You are the macroscopic representation of, to your own perception, smaller, mini-universes, and at the same time, a microscopic fractal representation of this entire universe, and other universes out there. An even more microscopic fractal representation if you consider that those universes are sub-quantum representations of something bigger, and most likely, in some way or form, alive, just like you."[/I] ~ Hulma, my contact from Nembus.
    Reminds me of fractal animations

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to linz2d For This Post:

Caren (27th March 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (18th April 2011), Ewan (2nd June 2023), Holly Lindin (11th June 2011), OnyxKnight (23rd March 2011), Realeyes (24th March 2011), ROMANWKT (23rd March 2011)

7. Link to Post #145
    Czech Republic Avalon Member Pilgrim's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: On the subject of DNA (part 1?)

DNA

"Everything is crucial part of the Multiverse, you included. If you had the ultimate microscopic technology, or the ultimate telescope (macroscopic) technology, whether you zoomed in on yourself, or far away in the distant point in space, you would see after zooming through the preons, the bosons, the 'vibratons' and "strings", you reach a large sub-quantum area of your physio-energetic being, that if you keep going further down in observation, you would notice the outlines of another sea of "dots", which are actually other universes, in which beings of some kind live. Same result if you zoom out there in space, having the most advanced telescope, you would see the edges of our universe, and notice that there are other ones, larger and smaller, situated nearby, probably part of the quantum make up of another being. The Multiverse works in fractals. You are the macroscopic representation of, to your own perception, smaller, mini-universes, and at the same time, a microscopic fractal representation of this entire universe, and other universes out there. An even more microscopic fractal representation if you consider that those universes are sub-quantum representations of something bigger, and most likely, in some way or form, alive, just like you." ~ Hulma, my contact from Nembus.

- How's that for spiritual interconnection? :D

To make people closely visualize what I had in mind, this would be a very nice way to do so:

Of course, the visualization, if real, would need a several more phases of zooming out, before reaching a "living being", but you get the idea (I hope) .

Everything is a microcosm, and a macrocosm at the same time. The smallest particle, or point seems to be the outline of another universe and this who universe is also an elementary dot, constituting the smallest building blocks of something else. I was a proponent of the whole, interconnectedness thing (as its part of standard spiritual beliefs), but this information really took it to a whole other level.

It is really what rings with me. During my childhood I had same dreams, visions, ideas, very similar what was discribed at the begining of the movie. Btw.I love that movie a lot. It was kind of clear for me, during my childhood the Existance worked in that way. When I imagined a universe it did role through my mind that time similarry. Amazing. However, as I grew older, becoming adult I lost that awarness of that. Thank you, OnyxK., for reminding me that knowledge. Amazing how it works, like a perfect orchestra. Brilliant. Your info makes me happily laughing. Cheers,P.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pilgrim For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (18th April 2011), OnyxKnight (23rd March 2011), strevane (7th August 2011)

9. Link to Post #146
    Thanks

Default Re: My ET contact experiences (discussions/Q&A panel etc.)

Quote Posted by Davidallany (here)
    This is most interesting, I'd very much like to see you interviewed by Bill? Thank you for sharing.
    I agree with D. It would be more than interesting interview. I can see it kinda "MUST" work for Bill..

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pilgrim For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (18th April 2011), OnyxKnight (22nd May 2011), thunder24 (25th March 2011)

11. Link to Post #147
    Thanks

Quote The Alpha Centaurians use some propulsion system based on water, usage of the hydrogen atom specifically.

Both the people from Tau Ceti and Epsilon Eridani use electro-magnetic properties in their craft system in order to travel.

The Velvetulans use what I could only translate as "preon burst" in order to travel in interstellar terms.

The Mekoran people from Nembus, use a "zap-link". They connect with the point in space they want to travel, and they create an energy line which their craft travels like an "elevator" on.

The Sophians have technology to bend space and time (as many other very advanced ET races, just like you asked).

The Altarfians use some kind of biological means to travel above the speed of light (I do not know the details of that yet).

The beings from the Matar system have living craft which uses an internal, biological, fusion reactor.

The An-Si-Pahr create mini-singularities in front of them for "pull".
    Onyx, May I ask, which technology or scientific aproach of those extraterestrial cultures are closest to us? Which of those systems would be easiest to grasp for our scientiests in order to use similar technologies for building a clean energetical sources to save an enviroment of this beautiful planet that we inhabit? Have you had any discussions on that subject with your ET friends? Doy they have any advice on that? I believe there might be plenty of scientific platforms available already, however, this knowledge has been stolen, corrupted or stored in safes by PTB certainly. Thanx for your sharing..

Quote Those from Durre Menthor and Epsilon Eridani seem to have had a large influence on many cultural and genetic aspects of the present-day Slavic nations of Earth like: Russia, Bosnia, the Czechs, Ukraine, Croatia, Serbia, Slovakia, Macedonia, Belarus, Hungary, Bulgaria, Slovenia, etc. and have been part of the ET colonies we have named in myth as Atlantis and Hyperborea. They are also engaged in diplomatic negotiations with some governments on Earth for which they haven't disclosed names (not yet anyway). I know the countries are European though, but that's all. They also had a part as one of the ET races that added the genetic material in the long term experiments with the creation of mankind as we know it.

Can you also a little bit expand on this one? Wish you nice day. Take care.P.
    Last edited by Pilgrim; 24th March 2011 at 12:15.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pilgrim For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (18th April 2011), OnyxKnight (22nd May 2011)

13. Link to Post #148
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,613 times in 2,179 posts

Hi Onyxknight.

Having been away a while I had much to filter through. I LOVE this thread and thank you so very much for sharing. I look forward to all ensuing posts with great anticipation, and it is my sincere wish that you will never feel the need to stay away!

.... be gentle with your anger. Sixto Rodriguez, Cape Town 20.02.2013

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ViralSpiral For This Post:

Caren (27th March 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (18th April 2011), OnyxKnight (22nd May 2011), Realeyes (24th March 2011)

15. Link to Post #149
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,548 times in 931 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    --------[*]Anunnaki?
    Hi Bill

Sorry it took so long (to at least start) giving you an answer to one of your questions. I just had to went through all the questions prior to your post, asked by the other members, so I can be fair towards everybody. I hope you don't mind that.

Now, the Anunnaki

The term itself is a very, very general term to be used. I'm confused why even the experts in that area, or people who had some ET contact, still use it to define a particular race. This is because this term encompasses a lot of different civilizations, who were present around the time the civilization from Nibiru created the first human prototypes.

I will refrain from talking about other races who were also referred to by this term (other than mentioning who they are), since there will be time to expand on them later, in case there is interest. I will stick to the culture of Nibiru.

Those of Nibiru are a really peculiar, interesting bunch. Long time ago (a dozen millenniums after colonizing Sirius), the colonies there (already slowly becoming strong and advanced civilizations themselves), and a few systems of the Orion Group got engaged in a new war that would have annihilated them completely. I still don't know the details yet, but somehow, they call a ceasefire and decide to make a treaty. The treaty involved a symbolic gesture of peace, by creating a unified genetic representation of both respective cultures. Those from Orion offered a female of a "Reptoid" race from Betelgeuse, and the Sirian civilizations offered a male from the Sirius B system (because those from Sirius A were reluctant to get involved genetically) to offer the Sirian genetic stock. They have artificially created a new hybrid race between them, representing both, but in the end, turned down by both as well, as soon after that the Sirian system gains the protection from a non-corporeal intelligence, and the Sirians rapidly advance in technology. The Orions didn't want them because they thought of them as "impure", and the sole reason they participated in this treaty was so they can later take over the Sirius system unexpectedly (they have seldom succeeded in this, with regards to Sirius B).

And we also have the wrong pronunciation of Nibiru, according to Koren - We should call it Ni-Bu-Ru.

They had uplifted a few ET species they have found around other star systems they have traveled to, that they incorporated them in their hierarchy, but they are not part of the Nibiru race. Anyway, the Niburuans were created on a beautiful red planet in the star system 18 Boötis, with a more tropical climate than Earth, and several times its size, and a bit thicker atmosphere. After the treaty had failed to keep the peace between these two warring cultures, the Sirians left the planet and the Orions threw the planet out of the star system's habitable zone out of anger (like a parent enraged from a betrayal of its spouse, and unleashes its anger on to their offspring, sending the cradle with the babies on the wild streams of a river - that's the visual I got). The newborn race had to fend for itself, and learn fast. They have managed to learn how to use some of the remnant technology left behind by the Sirians and Orions and started re-constructing the planet to become a self-sustainable habitat before the accumulated heat (Nibiruans breathe carbon dioxide, which was abundant on their planet, and carbon dioxide is the most potent green house gas out there) that should have lasted them for a few centuries disappears. With all the technology that they had available, they still were not able to mold the planet to become a self-sustainable habitat, with protection from radiation and with maintaining heat, so they prepared to go underground on their planet and try live there. Its there where they discovered the element of gold. Their planet had strangely large amounts of it, and through research they realized that this element had properties that could help them keep their atmosphere alive, and thus the heat they were able to produce with the rest of their technology.

They, I have been told, used this element to incorporate it in their already existing technology, and "seed" their upper atmosphere with monoatomic particles of this element.

Monoatomic gold, to be precise, is what was considered a true revelation. With a thing my ET contacts refer to as "stabilyzing field", they manage to keep these monoatomic gold particles up in the atmosphere, where the effects should take place. The electrons of the gold atoms, react to cosmic radiation, creating something the ETs I contact refer to as "spin" effect, on the electrons, producing a really unique vibration energy, from this particular element. It creates an electro-magnetic field which can decompose molecules who are composed of atoms smaller in mass than gold. The machinery they had on their planet produced significant pollutions which when in contact with their atmosphere, produced carbon monoxide, who had really serious damaging effects to the ecosystem as a whole there. By applying the gold monoatomic particles in their atmosphere, these harmful molecules break down to carbon dioxide and small amounts of oxygen, CO2 of which, is the gas they breathe. This electro-magnetic field I'm talking about, that emerges from these gold nanoparticles, enhances when they are exposed to solar radiation, of a star. I'm no scientist, so this can only be confirmed by other scientists, given they express a desire to test this, I'm just sharing what I have been told by them. Instead of using these nanoparticles to repair some of the damage we have done to our atmosphere, we poison ourselves with chemtrails. Words can not express my disappointment in my own kind sometimes.

Back to the Nibiruans, they came here to our multiple star system, in order to mine the gold, that they registered its present in our system after a few readings from their probes they sent here. They visit this solar system for the first time around aprox. 3 billion years ago. They observe the destruction of a planet I'm told was called Cerona, which was Earth-like, and in third orbit around this sun. The planet was destroyed by a hostile extraterrestrial civilization from the star system of Pi Cancri, who had a temporary association with the Orion Group at that time and it was chased away from this star system by the Nibiruans. 3 billion years ago, the Nibiruans were only busy mining the Jovian moons for minerals, gold, and other metals. They later create some rudimentary mining facilities on Earth, but they didn't have the proper technology and machinery installed here to refine the gold properly for Nibiru's atmosphere. The gold here was mostly used for the other aspects of their technological needs. Later, a large refining facility was set up on the Cydonia region of Mars, to refine the gold for transport to Nibiru. This also involved exchange of resources with other groups who lived on the Jovian moons, Mars, Cerona and another planet called Maldek. I will go in some further detail in the history of these relations, but for now I'm sticking to just the Niburuans.

The Nibiruans also have what is called, a rite for rullership, since they have adopted the heavy clan-based society model from the Sirians of Sirius B. The two respective lines of family, heavily opposed in worldviews, compete for the rullership of the planet every few thousand years. They usually abandon mining operations during this time, and leave star systems, and let the decision be made in the "void". They return periodically to the places where they have gold mines, but not in exact periods. The "3600 year" cycles is incorrect in several aspects, and mostly because they weren't here 3600 years ago, but quite a longer time than that. So, after the gold accumulation is complete, they leave this star system and travel to others. 95 million years later they return here, after a war that destroyed two planets (Cerona and Maldek), who are presently the Asteroid Belt. They create another huge mining facility in Central Africa. This time, few colonies came to research the changed planet Earth (Earth had been subject to slow terraformation), and a particular creature that was raised in domed facilities in the colony 'Ashoulan' (the present day Antarctica) caught their interest, as they observed that it had learned how to use tools for various purposes, like dig holes, create leaf envelopes to gather water, break eggs, open fruit casings etc.

They seem to have seen a potential biological, mining robot in us by that time. And in a way, I understand why they would see us that way. We multiply in large numbers, without them to waste much resources and energy on creating mechanical robots in large numbers, and we were 'dumb', not complaining (until the Tree Of Knowledge scenario). I'm still not sure why these facilities have been abandoned, I think the ET groups that brought the creature here to evolve had to leave because of Maldek and Cerona's destruction I guess. They have sort of left the "door open" for the Nibiruans. Thousands of years of genetic modification, by splicing genetic material has led to the creation of the first few ancestors of the primal ape species. And us, as a more advanced form of all of them, walking a bit upright. Unfortunately, this part of our historic provolution was led by En-Lil side of the family, so some creations who turned out to be disappointment to them have been exterminated. Some of the "missing links" will never be found, because they were eradicated on their own planet. Or so I have been told.

After a little more than billion years of servitude, the Niburuans leave the Solar system again. After a couple of milleniums, a "Reptoid" species from the star system of Izar, and starts its own genetic program while the Niburuans are gone. Our race comes a step closer to being a fully upright humanoid. After a few centuries of this program, they leave. After an atmospheric transformation program the automated maintenance units forbid the humanoids to walk on the surface, and remain in the domed facilities, who now have went underground. 31 million years ago, The Nibururans come back, and genetically engineer this humanoid species so that it has the Niburu genetics dominant in the body, instead of the newly discovered, alien DNA also present. After 4 million years, in which they have been the dominant force on this planet, around 27.450.000 BC they leave our Solar system in some quest in the constellation of Virgo. Our race, still primitive, was left to do what it only new what to do, mine gold. It didn't know the purpose for that, or why was the gold so important to these 'Gods', but since they find it important and valuable, we have adopted the same view as well, this early in our history. There are no 'Gods' to take the gold though. So some alpha members of the packs start to use hold the gold as a symbol of power and divinity. They later develop tools with whom they are able to break it down in small pieces, to use it for ornaments and accessories. This is where early rullership has its origins in our kind. Also, to note, before the departure of the Niburuans, an enclosed habitat was constructed in the underground of Central and South Africa, right next to the huge gold mining facility they had built there long time ago.

The first colony the Niburuans is set. It involved individuals of this race to actually set foot on the surface of this planet, instead of relaying on research probes, machines and nano-robots, like they have thus far. This colony is founded in 585.133 BC, it was founded in the territory of present-day Egypt, near Cairo. They have actually taken a peculiar invite, from a particular civilization of the Orion Group. In 71.933 BC, Nibiru joins a supercolony of different civilizations today referred to as Lemuria (Mu/Mu-Lan/Lamar). In 51.622 BC, they join another supercolony, of joint work of different civilizations in a small continent in the present-day Atlantic Ocean referred to as Atlantis. After a great war 20.000 years later, most of the Nibiru presence leaves this Solar system, and only few small groups remain in the underground installations here. They haven't expressed a desire to come back here until 34 years ago, when they set their course for our planet again, but were stopped in 2003 by an alien armada in the Kuiper Belt.

They were very much involved with the pre-Sumerian tribes they refer to as Cainanites, Abelians and Kalceans/Kalceonians. They have taken them as particular genetic variants of the various tribes provolved in Lemuria, and further experimented with them in their research base established in Iraq, south of their gold processing facility in the same territory. They later create the well known Sumerians, by mixing some of the tribal cultures and further experiment on them genetically. The Sumer culture was their product, and consequently, the Akkadian, Asyrian and Babylonian as well. The Babylonians, dragging roots from the Caininite tribe (as reference to the biblical Cain, and I will explain why in my next post) were the original ancestors of the Native American tribes. Mainly En-Lil followership holds these cultures and their progress.

Around 19.000 BC, En-Lil Niburuans, and some sub-servient Thuban races in the absence of the En-Ki Niburuan faction turn this planet into a planetary size 'zoo show', inviting many ET civilizations to sight-see the ongoings here in that particular time. These ET races were also allowed to explore and research whatever they found pleasing. Around roughly the same time period, the ancestors of the Mayan civilization were "dropped" in the northern part of present-day Colombia. A pleiadian faction has helped concealing them from a war that would be going on in the North American continent, ending with a desolation scenario, forming the present-day Chihuahuan desert. These tribes lived underground and traveled in the already established tunnel systems before appearing in the Chiapas area and spreading in the surrounding territory. The Niburuans were one of the groups most responsible for the "herding" as my ET contacts say they have referred to. In other words, they have been one of the most active races in our development, grouping in different cultures, and migrating us in different corners of the world.

The Nibiruans had small bases around the whole planet, but the largest ones were in Central Africa, and several places in the Middle East: Iraq, Lebanon, Egypt, present-day Saudi Arabia & the small territory of Israel, and there are some amazing artifacts, architecture and various forms of technology buried under the ground in these places. Especially Central Africa and Egypt. I hope something of this is uncovered during my lifetime, as it will change our history, our present and definitely our future as a race. Also, I wanted to mention something: Some of the later hybrids (or the Nephilim), between the Niburuans and us, are those who I refer to as 'Methuselahn' humans. The majority of this group are actually, essentially human, since so many years have gone by and they have mixed with the more "pure" halfbreeds (Niburu/human mix). If the 'Charles' material is true at least to some extent, Charles' master may be one of these 'methuselahn' humans.

The Niburuan civilization is 18 feet tall on average, with members going to min. of 12 feet high, to a max. of 25. This is largely due to them being a cross between very different races of beings, with contrasting heights. They have 6 fingers and 6 toes (a trait present from the "Reptoid" side of the genes), skin pale white, like snow, no eyebrows, white silk-like, or dark red hair, small bony humps above the cheeks, the eyebrow area and a small vertical bone ridge on the forehead (the bony traits are not present in all members though), they have a rib-cage of 14 pairs (28 ribs), they have "double dentition", or two sets of teeth, one row behind the other (another trait from the "Reptoid" race), stronger muscle fibers, amazingly powerful vocal cords, red, pink, yellow and blue eye colors. The majority of males have some form of beard, either short, or long, and their hair is wavy. They only wear full clothing suits when in an alien environment to what they are used to, otherwise they only wear some accessories and small garments to cover their genitalia, and are usually nude in the other body parts. The symbol you will see on their suits/uniforms, given they wear them, is a disk/circle with wings. It symbolizes their planet Niburu, and that it is a planet that can freely traverse space, unlike others.

Here is something else that I wrote about them a while ago (not sure if you read it, if you did, okay):

There are some people who claim contact with angels, archangels, ascended masters and the like. I haven't talked about this subject with many of the ETs, but those that I have, they don't like how the meaning the definition of it has twisted in the course of time.

The non-corporeal energy beings that we imagine angels to be are sometimes holograms, in other cases they could be real beings who manifest here in the form of energy, and thus glowing. They may take a human form so you can be more easily communicated. If its a real being, it won't present itself as an angel/archangel/ascended master. That's what they told me.

Those contacting St. Michael etc., they say its not real. But bear in mind this - the experience is real, the one people have. St. Michael is not real. Not the way we have pictured it. Many Mind Control operations involve hologram projections, and thought implantation, as analogous to telepathy, channeling. So next time one is channeling, bear in mind they may be channeling a black ops satellite in space.

The word 'Angel', or 'Angél' (more correctly, in pronunciation), is a modern form of the the word 'ankh-él'.

The ankh symbol - also known as key of life, the key of the Nile or crux ansata. I will stick to the oldest reference and definition, here the first one - Key of Life.

El - Deity, or God.

What do we get - God's Key of Life.

There was an interesting reference, not sure if it was Dr. Bill Deagle, David Wilcock or Michael Tsarion, who explained this way the names of the Archangels: St. Michael - Mi-Ka-Él, St. Gabriel - Ka-Bri-Él and so forth.

He also explained what each meant, but I have also forgotten that too.

I think it was El - translated as the Holy Fleet (Or fleet of God), and the rest of the words meant something else. So they are referring to spaceships. And it makes sense, picturing the angels as 'divine beings' with "wings", that come down from the sky.

Angel in common understanding means messenger from God. I think these spaceships were omens, sings, or a 'message' that the God(s) were coming.

Also, a lot of Egyptians hold the Ankh, the pharaohs in particular. If you look at the walls with the hieroglyphs, you will always see them holding the Ankh. Holding the Ankh means that they were descended from "Heaven", or you could say "space". The Angels were also later replace with the Enoch's 'Watchers'. Would also confirm that the best way to watch would be from above, in a craft.

Here is another example:

Of what ANKH, or the (God's) Key of Life is. And it doesn't make much sense until you enter (the) vowels in it - and you get An.Nu.nK.Hi. Sounds familiar? Its the Anunnaki. To my understanding, the Anunnaki encompass many civilizations (The cultures involved in Hyperborea, Atlantis and Lemuria), but are first and foremost used to describe the Nibiru civilizations. They were the first to mess with us genetically.

I will expand more on that later on. My point was, that this is their take on Angels, Archangels and Ascended Masters. Maybe a bit disappointing for some, but I'm sorry, this is what the think of it, and what my research has lead me so far too.
    If you, Bill, or anyone else, have more questions about the Nibiruans, feel free to ask, I might have missed something you wanted/expected to be mentioned.

Now, on to the 'Mars Base' part of your question list Bill

16. The Following 45 Users Say Thank You to OnyxKnight For This Post:

Alien Ramone (21st April 2011), alxz (24th May 2011), An Cailleach (17th April 2011), astrid (19th April 2011), Billy (7th April 2011), Calz (15th May 2011), Caren (27th March 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (18th April 2011), DNA (15th May 2011), dreldas (29th March 2011), elysian (25th April 2011), Fred Steeves (20th October 2011), gong (28th March 2011), Heart-2-Heart (29th March 2011), hohoemi (27th March 2011), Holly Lindin (11th June 2011), Hughe (28th March 2011), humanalien (1st February 2012), Isthatso (27th March 2011), kaatje (27th March 2011), Kraut (16th July 2013), Lazlo (19th April 2011), Lucc30 (1st February 2012), Maria Stade (17th April 2011), McJigg (17th April 2011), meat suit (16th February 2012), muxfolder (12th September 2011), Möbius (27th March 2011), Newlyn (9th April 2011), ozzyferral (20th April 2011), Pilgrim (28th March 2011), Rocky_Shorz (17th April 2011), Roseheart (28th March 2011), Sebastion (8th April 2011), seeker/reader (27th July 2013), Selene (3rd February 2012), Sir Eltor (31st March 2011), Spacyman (28th March 2011), strevane (7th August 2011), thunder24 (30th March 2011), tkh123186 (27th March 2011), vibrations (28th March 2011), wegge (29th March 2011), Woody (27th March 2011), zerohero (28th April 2011)

17. Link to Post #150
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

I think Bill should try and do a web-interview with Onyxknight if he is willing; the information he provides us is fascinating and very detailed. He is either the greatest troll of them all or a true contactee; I believe he is a true contactee looking to better understand the nature of his contact and become spiritually closer to the universe. Cheers Onyx!

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to tkh123186 For This Post:

An Cailleach (17th April 2011), Benimal (17th April 2013), buckminster fuller (29th March 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (18th April 2011), DNA (17th May 2011), Newlyn (9th April 2011), OnyxKnight (22nd May 2011)

19. Link to Post #151
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,481 times in 519 posts

Onyx man from the text above i can say that humans have been messed up a lot ... many many genetic manipulation. In the end what do the ETs you talk think of the humans? Are we seen as a slave/worker race of the Niburians? Cause in the end Niburians may have found the prehuman being but they were the "herders" ... so do they think we are owned by them + this planet?

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Etherios For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (18th April 2011), OnyxKnight (15th September 2012)

21. Link to Post #152
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,113 times in 807 posts

@ Oynix

Fascinating!

Quote 27.450.000 BC
    585.133 BC
    71.933 BC
    51.622 BC
    19.000 BC
    The year notation should be used comma (,) every 3 digit not dot(.) for clarity.
    27,450,000 BC
    585,133 BC
    71,933 BC
    51,622 BC
    20,000 BC
    19,200 BC

Were there Earth origin reptilians?
    Last edited by Hughe; 28th March 2011 at 03:57.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hughe For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (18th April 2011), OnyxKnight (22nd May 2011)

23. Link to Post #153
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,070 times in 518 posts

Quote Posted by Hughe (here)
    @ Oynix

Fascinating!

Quote 27.450.000 BC
    585.133 BC
    71.933 BC
    51.622 BC
    19.000 BC
    The year notation should be used comma (,) every 3 digit not dot(.) for clarity.
    27,450,000 BC
    585,133 BC
    71,933 BC
    51,622 BC
    20,000 BC
    19,200 BC

Were there Earth origin reptilians?
    Dear Hughe
    Please understand that we are all from different countries, different language origin.
    English is maybe our second, third or fourth language, so mistakes about dot or coma has little to do with a value of info. In my native language we do not put any sign between thousand mark, then others put dots, others combination of dots and coma etc.

So I think this is quite insignificant to mention it. I know it was your best intention, so it is mine. The real value of Onyx's info is in the content itself. And by MHO his English is astonishing.

And with Onyx's help we are building here a vast knowledge base to broader our understanding about what's around us. I have no any complain about what he is saying, contrary, the information I have is just upgrading on and on with what he told us until now.

15 years of studying the information received from other civilizations just became a small part comparing with what he is telling us. I thought I have a lot of info and when he started to share his info with us, my info just became a small part of much bigger picture. And comparing the information with two reliable sources I have just confirmed everything I knew with what he is sharing here.

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to vibrations For This Post:

alxz (24th May 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (18th April 2011), DNA (17th May 2011), Hervé (18th April 2011), Holly Lindin (11th June 2011), Lucc30 (1st February 2012), OnyxKnight (22nd May 2011), Rocky_Shorz (17th April 2011), strevane (7th August 2011), ViralSpiral (28th March 2011)

25. Link to Post #154
    United States Avalon Member Dionysus's Avatar
    Thanks

@ Oynix

Quote 27.450.000 BC
    585.133 BC
    71.933 BC
    51.622 BC
    19.000 BC
    27,450,000 BC
    585,133 BC
    71,933 BC
    51,622 BC
    20,000 BC
    19,200 BC
    Onyx, I hope you don't mind me stepping in here, but I think I can address this.

Hughe, and others who might be confused by the notation Onyx is using:

In many countries in the world, the standard notation is to use a comma for the decimal point, and periods to break large numbers every three places to the left of the decimal, for readability. In the USA, Canada, and I suspect all other Commonwealth countries, we use the period for the decimal point, and commas at every third place to the left. It is simply two different sets of notation. Neither is right or wrong. Most calculators, spreadsheets, etc., can display numbers in either format.

Another area of confusion is in the names of some large numbers. In the USA, a billion is a thousand million, 10^9, but in other places it can mean a million million, or 10^12. Likewise with a trillion, in the USA it is 10^12, but in some countries a trillion is 10^18, or a million (10^6) billion (10^12). Again, this is just differences in naming conventions. I'm not finding a way to use subscripts and superscripts here, I hope everyone understands what I mean by, for example, 10^6. ie: 10 raised to the power of 6.

These are some of the reasons for scientific notation, with all numbers expressed in exponential form, which avoids these confusions. Most people are uncomfortable with numbers expressed in this form however, so it is little used outside of scientific publications.

Onyx, I'm not suggesting that you use scientific notation. I'm just trying to clear up what might be a source of some confusion here.
    I slept with Faith, and found a corpse in my arms on awaking; I drank and danced all night with Doubt, and found her a virgin in the morning.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dionysus For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (18th April 2011), Hughe (28th March 2011), Lucc30 (1st February 2012), OnyxKnight (22nd May 2011)

27. Link to Post #155
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,070 times in 518 posts

Quote Posted by Dionysus (here)
    @ Oynix

Quote 27.450.000 BC
    585.133 BC
    71.933 BC
    51.622 BC
    19.000 BC
    27,450,000 BC
    585,133 BC
    71,933 BC
    51,622 BC
    20,000 BC
    19,200 BC
    Onyx, I hope you don't mind me stepping in here, but I think I can address this.

Hughe, and others who might be confused by the notation Onyx is using:

In many countries in the world, the standard notation is to use a comma for the decimal point, and periods to break large numbers every three places to the left of the decimal, for readability. In the USA, Canada, and I suspect all other Commonwealth countries, we use the period for the decimal point, and commas at every third place to the left. It is simply two different sets of notation. Neither is right or wrong. Most calculators, spreadsheets, etc., can display numbers in either format.

Another area of confusion is in the names of some large numbers. In the USA, a billion is a thousand million, 10^9, but in other places it can mean a million million, or 10^12. Likewise with a trillion, in the USA it is 10^12, but in some countries a trillion is 10^18, or a million (10^6) billion (10^12). Again, this is just differences in naming conventions. I'm not finding a way to use subscripts and superscripts here, I hope everyone understands what I mean by, for example, 10^6. ie: 10 raised to the power of 6.

These are some of the reasons for scientific notation, with all numbers expressed in exponential form, which avoids these confusions. Most people are uncomfortable with numbers expressed in this form however, so it is little used outside of scientific publications.

Onyx, I'm not suggesting that you use scientific notation. I'm just trying to clear up what might be a source of some confusion here.
    Another hepfull post, thank you Dionysus.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vibrations For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (18th April 2011), SR19 (8th October 2014)

29. Link to Post #156
    Thanks

Quote Posted by tkh123186 (here)
    He is either the greatest troll of them all or a true contactee; I believe he is a true contactee...
    I wouldn't say troll but a very talented science fiction writer
    Anyway I also think the probability of him being a true contactee is >0.5. That is, I would rather bet money on him being a contactee than just a science fiction author

(Sorry for another useless post.)

30. The Following User Says Thank You to arpanet For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (18th April 2011)

31. Link to Post #157
    Portugal Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,751 times in 1,168 posts

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    Hi Onyx,
    question, intergalactic and inter-dimensional connections?
    I would say interdimensional.

----------------
    He is, correct though, about the Orion humanoids. They are part of the Orion Group of civilizations, and I believe its them who present themselves to people as the 'Galactic Federation of Light'. funny thing is, Pleiadians are also associated with this group. And we know how many feel about the Pleiadians, right?

There are also other things I do agree with him, on which I will also go in detail as to why, in a separate post. Sorry If you expected a different answer. But I'm here to express an honest opinion, not answering questions everybody would love to hear . What would be the point of that?

Quote Posted by bennycog (here)
    Hi and love,
    Can i ask just one question two ways..
    Can you ask your entities why they have not helped in stopping these nucleur disasters? or can you ask them why they are letting it happen and what is the outcome planned by them?
    just a simple question..
    thankyou
    I think I also answered this one in my other thread, regarding Japan and the disasters there.
    --------Hello OnyxK !

Well, which of the two «Galactic Federations of Light« are you talking about ?

Namasté

Ps- Ah, another thing...Now that you are «on a roll», you could mention where the «Implants» are placed.

Ps 2 - You may also want to review the phonetics and the simbolism of the Ank. It's not accurate.
    Last edited by MariaDine; 29th March 2011 at 00:19.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to MariaDine For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (18th April 2011)

33. Link to Post #158
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,560 times in 5,028 posts

Hi OnyxKnight,
    I am pleased to see you speak of the 24 civilizations. Can you comment on the following please.
    As far as my research goes the 24 elders that sit around the throne of God mentioned in the book of revelations in the Bible, are the same 24 civilizations that seeded the twelve tribes, This was the latest seeding of Humanity. and there are many sub civilizations that work with the 24.
    Have you heard the following names of those civilizations and Can you confirm some of the names of those civilizations.

Alteans. Who seeded the Atlantis.

Hoovans, Who seeded Sumarians, Hebrews, and Jehovah was a Hoovan.

Ashans, Who seeded, Scandivanians, Chinese, Phoencians, and also brought, Music and Art.

Zeneels, who were the Alchemists and Healers.

Other names are. Aragon, Myrex and Mora-Triomne work together, Ancore, Spectra, Zeemed, Zenthorp, Loanness, and Elarthin.

Do you recognize any of those names as members of the 24.

Thank you again for sharing. Much appreciated.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (18th April 2011), OnyxKnight (15th September 2012), yuhui (30th July 2012)

35. Link to Post #159
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,021 times in 328 posts

Now this was a thread worth reading and i mean that,as much as i'd like to say this is nuts or this sounds nuts i just fail to feel that way when i read all of this,i for one am open to more info and the whole origins thing you been talking about rings well and i do resonate with it,it makes a lot of sense tho and would explain more then anything why they been watching us for the skies since the begging of time on this planet,thanks for sharing your story onyx,eventually i will think of something to ask but i have to do some thinking first hehe.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arpheus For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (18th April 2011), OnyxKnight (15th September 2012)

37. Link to Post #160
    Thanks

I, too find this thread and your information, OnyxKnight, highly intriguing. Really appreciate the detail, it does make it believable.

On this subject, I would like to ask you a question and would be delighted if you could respond as part your next posts. [of course i have got more, in fact i share some of bill ryan's but this one fits with the above]

Have you got further particulars on the vairous kinds of us humans and how these evolved/ provolved?

In short I'm thinking the dark-skinned african/ aborigines/ carribean type, the asian type, (also Indian type - geographically so close but different again), the european type and the native american type north/south.

Obviously our physical and facial features + skin colour tone are different and in parts, distinctly different. We are told that orginally, this is related to geographical locations and early human migration.
    I have never bought the evolution theory from our educational systems on this but equally the creationist stories are not convincing either. The genetic engineering/ provolving theory -seems generally accepted as a possibility in the alternative community- seems rather plausible to me (also) and offers a lot of answers so yes, I'd be very keen to hear more detail on our history and how the various kinds of human types relate to geographical areas/ continents as well as migration (natural or imposed)

Much appreciate your time.

On a side note, I would also encourage an interview if you were to agree to it and I wouldn't be surprised if BR would be pursueing this in the background as this thread evolves...once he's got his answers of course

p.s.
    I may be itching here a bit but how do other life forms fit into this ET terraforming/ human engineering scenario...e.g. dinosaurs and evolution of birds, insects? sounds like designated/ protected + controlled habitats to me from what you write? If that was the case, who came up with the idea of designing dinos and for what purpose?

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gong For This Post:

alxz (24th May 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (18th April 2011), OnyxKnight (15th September 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst 1 8 18 21 LastLast