+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst 1 9 19 21 LastLast

Thread: My ET contact experiences (discussions/Q&A panel etc.)

1. Link to Post #161
    Thanks

Default Re: My ET contact experiences (discussions/Q&A panel etc.)

Hi Onix, thanks for sharing your experiences, I have some questions for you if I may:

A) Do the ET's belive in a God or god's as ultimate creator(s)?, do they have any religion whatsoever?
    B) What do they think about mayor religions on earth? christianity, budism, hinduism, islam, judaism, etc.
    C) Have they talked to you specifically about Jesus?
    D) You already explained about angels, but do they say anithing about demons, episodes of demonic posession, the nature of it, etc.?
    E) Have they ever told you what's the deal with "LAM", the entitty suposedly contacted by crowley?

I know this is maybe a lot to talk about, so thanks for taking the time to share and an comunicate in here, best regards!!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hedigoto For This Post:

alxz (24th May 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (18th April 2011)

3. Link to Post #162
    Australia Avalon Member Virilis's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi there Onyxknight!

Thank you so much for putting in the considerable time & effort in regards to disseminating the material in your posts. The information you have presented is truly breathtaking in its scope, & serves to make the Project Avalon forum one of the most enthralling of its kind. Like many other members, it is with eager excitement that I await the arrival of the next instalment

I'm a relative newcomer to the UFOlogy field, so I apologise in advance if my knowledge pertaining to this area lacks a certain depth. Your reply to 'watchZEITGEIST now's post had me intrigued.

Quote Posted by OnyxKnight (here)
    Quote Posted by watchZEITGEISTnow (here)
    2:Also do they speak of other "incidents" in UFO lore we are familiar with - eg the Phoenix lights or Israel dome UFO and explain what they were?
    Phoenix Lights - Black Ops testing new craft.

The Israel Dome UFO - Aldebaran orb-probe.

Will add more information in one of the posts I'm preparing, concerning exoplotics and covert projects.

Were you both referring to the Dome of the Rock, Temple Mount UFO incident in Jerusalem in those posts (see Youtube video link below)?

If so, I'm curious to know what type of information this Aldebaran orb-probe was gathering in relation to this sacred site.

I'd also love to know whether the photo below is authentic in nature. I'm not sure as to the veracity of the story behind it, but I read that a couple discovered it whilst developing their role of film, & they have no idea how it got there!

The reason I'm asking is because the entity in that picture was similar to the extraterrestrial described by 62 young students of Ariel school, located near Ruwa Zimbabwe. This UFO incident occured in 1994, & involved a UFO craft landing 100m away from the kids. The students said that a "small man" could be seen on the top of the UFO. The occupant of the craft was described as being about one meter (3 ft.) tall, with a slender neck, and very large eyes. A few of the older students related that they felt they had communicated with the craft's occupants. They were informed that we were destroying Earth by polluting it, and unless we changed our ways, we would face a failing planet. The school's headmaster, Colin Mackie, asked the children to make drawings of what they had seen. Mackie felt the children were telling the truth about their experience. The Pulitzer-winning psychiatrist, Professor John Mack, interviewed 12 of the children & also believed that they were telling the truth.

Who were these beings, & what was their purpose in regards to contacting these children in this way?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Virilis For This Post:

alxz (24th May 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (18th April 2011)

5. Link to Post #163
    United States Avalon Member Dionysus's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by hedigoto (here)

E) Have they ever told you what's the deal with "LAM", the entitty suposedly contacted by crowley?
    I'm not aware of any entity named LAM that was contacted by Crowley. What is the source for this?
    I slept with Faith, and found a corpse in my arms on awaking; I drank and danced all night with Doubt, and found her a virgin in the morning.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Dionysus For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (18th April 2011)

7. Link to Post #164
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Dionysus (here)

I'm not aware of any entity named LAM that was contacted by Crowley. What is the source for this?
    Here is a link to an article with some basic general info about it:

http://www.boudillion.com/lam/lam.htm#Picture

8. The Following User Says Thank You to hedigoto For This Post:

9. Link to Post #165
    Thanks

Never mind, a quick Google search provided enough info to get the gist of it. I too would be interested in an answer to hedigoto's question
    I slept with Faith, and found a corpse in my arms on awaking; I drank and danced all night with Doubt, and found her a virgin in the morning.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Dionysus For This Post:

11. Link to Post #166
    Thanks

Here is a link to an article with some basic general info about it:

http://www.boudillion.com/lam/lam.htm#Picture
    Thanks for responding. That was one of the articles I found. I would take some of the author's claims and conclusions with a grain of salt. But it concurs with other accounts as to the basic background of Lam and Crowley's part in the story.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Dionysus For This Post:

13. Link to Post #167
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,201 times in 1,429 posts

Hi OnyxKnight. I would like to know if you have any information about the UMMO issue.
    UMMO and Tall Whites are the same?

http://www.ummo-ciencias.org/Cartas%...g%20Google.htm
    http://www.ummo-ciencias.org/Cartas%...g%20Google.htm

Excellent thread, thanks. (i've printed it all)

Thank you all.
    Daniel.
    Last edited by dan33; 31st March 2011 at 01:48.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to dan33 For This Post:

15. Link to Post #168
    United States Avalon Member trenairio's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey Onyx.

Question: Do the planets truly have an effect on a person's mood and character as claimed by astrology? (referring to your info regarding the influence of the moon)

Thanks

16. The Following User Says Thank You to trenairio For This Post:

17. Link to Post #169
    United States Unsubscribed wynderer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,989 times in 1,133 posts

thank you for all the time & work you have put into this thread, Onyx

a question for you : the ETs with whom you are in contact -- am i correct in assuming that they are all of this 3D [physical]/4D [mind] world that our human bodies & minds inhabit? that they come from parts of the same Universe we see in the Hubble & similar photos?

i'm basing this question on the knowledge that we live in a multi-dimensional, perhaps infinitely dimensional, Universe

18. Link to Post #170
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,040 times in 204 posts

Quote Posted by OnyxKnight (here)
    I will say though, that there is no doomsday scenario, especially 2012 doomsday scenarios. Even Nibiru doesn't exist anymore, so people don't have to fear anything about those topics. Its a nice thing you do with the people, and those kids. I try and do the same when I get the chance.
    Thank you for this most exciting thread!

Here are my questions:
    1. Could you share which ET race gave the confirmation that nothing will happen to Earth and our solar system in 2012? Looking forward to your input for this topic. I am speculating, that if one of the ET races did confirm with you about it, perhaps they are not aware of what the other ET races know who may have the 'technology' to see what is really going to happen then, such as those who did the crop circles?
    2. You mentioned the Earth has been quarantined. Is this because of the AI being set in place against our will? If so, why is it doing what it is programmed to do?
    3. What does it mean to be spiritual for an ET? They meditate as well?
    4. War and conflict seem to be unavoidable even in space. How does the most peaceful ET race get by? Perhaps we can adopt their social system and learn from them?

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tenzin For This Post:

dan33 (9th April 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (18th April 2011)

20. Link to Post #171
    Thanks

I know your question backlog is already quite high as many people ask many questions at the same time, but I would still like to add one question:

Have your ET contacts warned you about man-made global warming or man-made ecological catastrophes?

Background for the question:
    I know that in the alternative community there's a belief that man-made global warming is caused by certain celestial bodies currently unknown to public. Is this also what the ETs say? I remember that at least in the 1990s and early 2000 the ET contactees in my country all said that the main message of the ETs was: take better care of your planet, there are some huge catastrophes ahead if you continue on the current path. This message seems contradictory to the now current trend that global warming is not mainly caused by us humans but celestial bodies.

(I hope everything is ok with Onyxknight as he has been away for quite a while now)

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to arpanet For This Post:

alxz (24th May 2011), dan33 (9th April 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (18th April 2011)

22. Link to Post #172
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I think the big secret is that we are all ET existing within a body called human. Here we are met by mind blowing traits that sets us in a situation called our lifes here.

We come to learn aspects not gained quickly elsewhere and also have preset placement here where we effect a person, animal, enviroment to help them and move along the grand scheme of things.

I started with saying we are all ET but the fact is - human or our belief of ET is irrelevant for we are all the same! We have a spark inside us that is the real deal and not the form we house within.

This spark is no different to that of the biggest 99 eyed alien UFO visitor you could think of.

And these visitors know of this equality.

23. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to cosmicharmony For This Post:

alxz (24th May 2011), dan33 (9th April 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (18th April 2011), Denise/Dizi (1st August 2021), Herbert (13th April 2011), Newlyn (8th April 2011), OnyxKnight (15th September 2012)

24. Link to Post #173
    Thanks

Thanks alot Onyx. This is so valueble.

Some questions:

1) What are their opinions on known researchers in the UFO field? I'm extra curious about Dolores Cannon, if they ever mention her, with all her tons and tons of information through past life hypnosis. Would also like to know your thoughts on Ashayana Deane.

2) How aware are they about karma, and what are their take on it? I mean specially the spieces that mix with other and maybe uses them for own purposes.

3) Will there be an ascension of this whole planet in the future? Some talk about a shift into 5:th dimension.

Sorry if you allready answerd the questions, or if they are stupid. I'm very tired, sitting here in the middle of night reading this interesting stuff.

Blessings

----

EDIT: You know what. This does not matter. Forget these questions. You have traveled through space and met people I can only fantasize about - and I do. It's a connection with something I feel is lost. A responsability that we could not handle. And I am sad, because I feel a personal responsability for this, and for this planet.

Of course my brain is filled with a hundred questions, but my heart has one. Are we as humans going out there? Are we going to see good times in the future where we can join our brothers, and really, our ancestors? You said somewhere (or was it you) that we as humans had the potential to be knights of truth in this world, and bring good as a unique creation. How great are our chanses acording to your sources?

I feel somehow that there is something here that is important in a deeper way, then just getting a lot of information in our brains. What would your sources say is the best way to go forth for us individuals?

I will always listen to what my heart speaks. That was the advice from my lightsister. And I feel there is a time now for the big turning point. Where things really starts to rolling.

Take care, and keep up the good work!
    Last edited by Newlyn; 9th April 2011 at 23:16.
    The more I learn .. The less I know

Live without pretending
    Love without depending
    Listen without defending
    Speak without offending

Love /Newlyn, no-one

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Newlyn For This Post:

alxz (24th May 2011), dan33 (9th April 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (18th April 2011), Denise/Dizi (1st August 2021), fourty-two (16th December 2013), lelmaleh (3rd February 2013)

26. Link to Post #174
    Thanks

(text is gone)
    Last edited by Newlyn; 9th April 2011 at 23:20.

Live without pretending
    Love without depending
    Listen without defending
    Speak without offending

Love /Newlyn, no-one

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Newlyn For This Post:

dan33 (1st February 2012), Darla Ken Pearce (18th April 2011), Denise/Dizi (1st August 2021)

28. Link to Post #175
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,480 times in 519 posts

Where is Onyx has anyone contact him lately?

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Etherios For This Post:

dan33 (1st February 2012), Darla Ken Pearce (18th April 2011), Denise/Dizi (1st August 2021), OnyxKnight (6th February 2012)

30. Link to Post #176
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,070 times in 518 posts

He said to me he'll be out for a while, so I cannot give you more info. I was trying to reach him over Skype (account is in his Profile) and nothing. Let's be patient for now.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to vibrations For This Post:

dan33 (9th April 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (18th April 2011), Denise/Dizi (1st August 2021), OnyxKnight (6th February 2012)

32. Link to Post #177
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,021 times in 328 posts

Maybe he drew too much attention and needs to lay low for now lol?Who knows ?If one assumes half the stuff he put on here is true ,you would think that someone in the higher ups would tell him to shut up or something?Thats just one of my many theories anyway.

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Arpheus For This Post:

alxz (24th May 2011), dan33 (1st February 2012), Darla Ken Pearce (18th April 2011), Denise/Dizi (1st August 2021), OnyxKnight (6th February 2012)

34. Link to Post #178
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,070 times in 518 posts

What I Know he had some personal issues to set up, so I doubt about PTB involvement.

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vibrations For This Post:

dan33 (1st February 2012), Darla Ken Pearce (18th April 2011), Denise/Dizi (1st August 2021)

36. Link to Post #179
    Thanks

Yea, it cannot be SO much attention. Compare it with Charles Yet I find this info more rewarding.

I really hope everything is fine with him (her?). Such an extraordinary story. And ofcourse it takes a lot of courage to write about it like this. Especially when it did not go so well on the other forums he visited.
    Last edited by Newlyn; 9th April 2011 at 23:18.

Live without pretending
    Love without depending
    Listen without defending
    Speak without offending

Love /Newlyn, no-one

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Newlyn For This Post:

dan33 (1st February 2012), Darla Ken Pearce (18th April 2011), Denise/Dizi (1st August 2021), OnyxKnight (6th February 2012)

38. Link to Post #180
    United States Avalon Member Siberia9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,670 times in 351 posts

Well I hope he keeps it up, because this is has really opened the door for me. Everything I have tells me this is real, some of what he has stated is still bang'n thru my head, like a hammer hitting a bell. My God, just when you think you are in the deep end of the pool you find out there is an ocean in front of you. I think this is worth a re-read, there is alot of info here and Im sure we should take the time to chew on it all a bit. We just learned how it is that we came to be on this planet...man, I think I need a minute to process that.

39. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Siberia9 For This Post:

alxz (24th May 2011), dan33 (1st February 2012), Darla Ken Pearce (18th April 2011), Denise/Dizi (1st August 2021), EsmaEverheart (13th April 2011), Holly Lindin (11th June 2011), juliagulia55 (18th April 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst 1 9 19 21 LastLast