+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 7 LastLast

Thread: Project Serpo (aka Project Crystal Knight): the whole story

1. Link to Post #21
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,990 times in 1,091 posts

Default Re: Project Serpo (aka Project Crystal Knight): the whole story

The fact that this thread appeared is quite synchronous.

Thank you str8thinker

Last night there was a chat user (don't know if it was a member here) who wanted to read Bill's take on the Serpo issue.

Cheers,

Icecold

2. Link to Post #22
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,327 times in 653 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Even if 80% of it was false, that means 20% of the story is true
    And chances are high that in most cases it will be closer to 80% true and 20% false. Disinfo agents don't bother to change much of the story. They know that they need only add, modify, or delete enough of the story to introduce a few "ah ha" moments that people can latch onto and use as justification to dismiss the entire story. Amazingly enough, most people will judge a story as "not credible" if only one contradiction to their working world model can be found.

3. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Chicodoodoo For This Post:

Brodie75 (19th March 2011), dan33 (18th March 2011), giovonni (19th March 2011), Hervé (18th March 2011), humanalien (21st March 2011), Icecold (18th March 2011), InCiDeR (23rd March 2011), Swanette (18th March 2011), Victoria (19th February 2020)

4. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,566 times in 32,794 posts

Quote Posted by Chicodoodoo (here)
    Even if 80% of it was false, that means 20% of the story is true
    And chances are high that in most cases it will be closer to 80% true and 20% false. Disinfo agents don't bother to change much of the story. They know that they need only add, modify, or delete enough of the story to introduce a few "ah ha" moments that people can latch onto and use as justification to dismiss the entire story. Amazingly enough, most people will judge a story as "not credible" if only one contradiction to their working world model can be found.
    I'd totally agree with that. In fact, Rick Doty told me that 80% of the Serpo story was true - and I could believe it.

5. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Amenjo (18th March 2011), Casey Claar (2nd June 2023), Chicodoodoo (18th March 2011), dan33 (18th March 2011), Denise/Dizi (27th July 2021), giovonni (19th March 2011), humanalien (21st March 2011), Hybrid5226 (19th March 2011), Icecold (18th March 2011), InCiDeR (23rd March 2011), jcocks (20th March 2011), KosmicKat (18th March 2011), Kryztian (19th November 2022), magicmanx (18th March 2011), Professor (18th March 2011), Swanette (18th March 2011), Tintin (19th November 2022)

6. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member Heise's Avatar
    Thanks

Here was another article written last year on the matter.

http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/view/153063/

Quote One of Martinez sources also commented on other longstanding reports within the leading-edge community researching allegations of extraterrestrial visitation to Earth.

"The 'Yellow Book' is quite an extraordinary piece of alien technology. It was given to us by the Ebens. It tells the entire history of their race, planet and most of the history of the universe as well as our own. As far as I know, no one has ever viewed the 'Yellow Book' to its very end. As you stated in one of your releases, it would take an entire lifetime to read it and yet another to understand it."

Martinez indicates he posed a question to the source about the alleged operation that has been referred to as "Project SERPO," a mission reportedly begun in the early 1960s that sent a 12-person team of specially-trained U.S. military personnel on a planned ten-year exchange program to the Ebens' home planet.

"I was briefed into this very special project many years ago, but only as a trainer. I was not sure of the exact nature of this project until I read all about it on the Serpo.org Web site."

"Like all other operations and special projects, SERPO was highly compartmentalized. I have now read the entire SERPO story, which I never knew was even posted on the Internet until I was placed in contact with you. I learned much from it and it looks like you pretty much have the entire story."

"I congratulate and commend you for getting this very important piece of America's 'hidden' history out. I really enjoyed reading this information. I just shared it with many of my old intel friends – and they knew about it! It's truly an amazing story ... "

"I guess there still is a controversy on whether two women went or not. At least one went for sure. I knew six of them while in training as their instructor. Two were nurses, one was a linguist and I'm not sure about the others with the passage of time."

Martinez claims his source also explained, "There was a 'Group-6' that was involved in the Roswell Incident cover up. 'Group-6' controlled the administrative side of all UFO investigations at the time. It was centered in New Mexico."

"It primarily involved the 1121 Special Activities Squadron of the USAF. It also thoroughly investigated the famous Lonnie Zamora contact incident of Friday, April 24, 1964, in Socorro, NM; I remember it well because I was stationed in NM then."

"There was in fact an MJ-12 group which stood for 'Majority Group-12.' It was comprised of 12 USG officials who controlled, managed and directed every aspect of the UFO phenomenon. Most of the officials were governmental types, but some were not. That 'MJ-12' name was changed some years ago which I understand you know."

The source also reportedly stated to Martinez that the home world of the alleged hostile alien species, the Trantaloids, "is the third planet out from the star Epsilon Eridani in the constellation Eridanus at 10.5 light-years away. Although somewhat cooler and fainter than our sun, it is very similar."

Martinez' source also advised him that " ... since this information originated outside of our agency, this is all I can provide you with at the moment."
    Quote According to accounts released Saturday, April 24, 2010, by the coordinator of an e-mail news and information service, officials of the U.S. Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA), U.S. Air Force Office of Special Investigations (AFOSI) and other U.S. government agencies have been involved in security activities involving human-appearing extraterrestrial beings in the U.S.
    Last edited by Heise; 18th March 2011 at 07:07.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Heise For This Post:

Chicodoodoo (18th March 2011), dan33 (19th March 2011), Denise/Dizi (27th July 2021), Victoria (19th February 2020)

8. Link to Post #25
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

It was Serpo.org that led me to Project Camelot. By no means was i a newcomer to the alternative, but it opened my eyes to a wider range of theory and discovery.

I have an inbuilt bull**** alarm, probably like a good number of you guys, which is terrbily accurate and even though it did go off whilst reading the Serpo story, it was only at certain sections, not the whole thing. A good deal of it rings true, i'm certain that an exchange program of some nature did occur on those dates.

I suppose its like walking through a dense jungle. You could just walk into it, be oblivious to the undergrowth and pick your way through the paths of least resistance and hope to reach your destination, follow a guide and hope they do not lead you astray or take out your machete and clear the path your own way, making the decision of what to cut and what to leave as you go.

This thread is long overdue and has given me a chance to re-aquaint myself with the thing that bought me here in the first place all of those years ago.

My thanks str8thinker
    We are not right because we are mighty, we are mighty because we are right.

Never fail to question what other men take on faith.

Abashed the Devil stood, and saw how awful goodness is, weeped, and pined his loss.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Zepheriah For This Post:

Axman (24th March 2011), dan33 (19th March 2011), Denise/Dizi (27th July 2021), Victoria (19th February 2020), winnasboy (25th March 2011)

10. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

First thanks again for this avalon thing. You guys are terrific. How do u do to find things BEFORE one asks in the search box? And so and so..... Inverse ET thecnology?

Crystal Knight is very difficult to say yes this or yes that. I am excluding 4th or Nth dimensions. Thats why maybe we are so sceptics sometimes?

Thanks dan33 (the word of so many answers) for the link with the UMMO thing. Again 80% was probably fake, but.... the other 20% is.... so beautiful.... so moving....

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to earth For This Post:

dan33 (19th March 2011), Denise/Dizi (27th July 2021), Victoria (19th February 2020)

12. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,201 times in 1,429 posts

Quote Posted by earth (here)
    First thanks again for this avalon thing. You guys are terrific. How do u do to find things BEFORE one asks in the search box? And so and so..... Inverse ET thecnology?

Crystal Knight is very difficult to say yes this or yes that. I am excluding 4th or Nth dimensions. Thats why maybe we are so sceptics sometimes?

Thanks dan33 (the word of so many answers) for the link with the UMMO thing. Again 80% was probably fake, but.... the other 20% is.... so beautiful.... so moving....

Thanks earth…ha! The huge UMMO thing is like Serpo in the sixties, and wonderful too.

http://www.ummo-sciences.org/en/a003.htm
    Last edited by dan33; 19th March 2011 at 03:36.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dan33 For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (27th July 2021), Victoria (19th February 2020)

14. Link to Post #28
    Ireland Avalon Member RamblingRebel's Avatar
    Thanks

I seem to remember Gary McKinnon mentioning something about 'off planet operatives' in his Project Camelot interview. What's everyones thought's on this being related to Serpo?

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RamblingRebel For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (27th July 2021), Kryztian (19th November 2022), Victoria (19th February 2020)

16. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RamblingRebel (here)
    I seem to remember Gary McKinnon mentioning something about 'off planet operatives' in his Project Camelot interview. What's everyones thought's on this being related to Serpo?
    Hi RamblingRebel, ... may be.... but not directly. "Space Marines" , it's another step for ....(?) ask Bill (or Chicodoodoo).

It's not related to Serpo ... directly ...that's my opinion

Best, Daniel.
    Last edited by dan33; 20th March 2011 at 23:09.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dan33 For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (27th July 2021), Kryztian (19th November 2022), Victoria (19th February 2020)

18. Link to Post #30
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,327 times in 653 posts

Quote Posted by dan33 (here)
    Hi RamblingRebel, ... may be.... but not directly. "Space Marines" , it's another step for ....(?) ask Bill (or Chicodoodoo).
    I remember Mckinnon mentioning that, too, in one of his interviews. In his examination of NASA files, he came across an official list of names and ranks of "off-world personnel". It could very well be related to Serpo or other current classified off-world projects, like any Moon or Mars bases.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chicodoodoo For This Post:

dan33 (20th March 2011), Victoria (19th February 2020)

20. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Member Heise's Avatar
    Thanks

Cant be much. I believe the story was most of them were returned or had passed away (esp by the time Mckinnon would have seen it in early 02), and I really think the teams were not classified as off world operatives... did you even read about Serpo?
    Last edited by Heise; 21st March 2011 at 01:19.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heise For This Post:

dan33 (20th March 2011), Victoria (19th February 2020)

22. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

[QUOTE=Chicodoodoo;179639]
    Althoug all members of the team were “soldiers”, their mission was scientific above all. I thik that the training was different that a “super-soldier” or “space marine” do.
    But yes, the connection is there ( I didn’t remembered that McKinnon talked about Serpo . Thanks Chicodoodoo… you’re always on the front line

23. The Following User Says Thank You to dan33 For This Post:

Victoria (19th February 2020)

24. Link to Post #33
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,246 times in 853 posts

Thank-you Bill for taking the time to explain things for us. I knew there
    was some form of disinfo being used against you but i needed to hear that
    from you for some reason.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to humanalien For This Post:

dan33 (21st March 2011), Victoria (19th February 2020)

26. Link to Post #34
    United States Avalon Member Lazlo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,735 times in 581 posts

[QUOTE=dan33;180694]
    Quote Posted by Chicodoodoo (here)
    Althoug all members of the team were “soldiers”, their mission was scientific above all. I thik that the training was different that a “super-soldier” or “space marine” do.
    But yes, the connection is there ( I didn’t remembered that McKinnon talked about Serpo . Thanks Chicodoodoo… you’re always on the front line

Kerry asked Gary if he knew anything about Serpo, and he said he didn't. It came from the interview in the PC library.
    Just because I took the red pill, it doesn't mean that I washed it down with the koolaid

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lazlo For This Post:

dan33 (23rd March 2011), Victoria (19th February 2020)

28. Link to Post #35
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Jonathan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,241 times in 267 posts

The numerology of the number 12 has been on my mind lately.  This is what originally made me start thinking about how often we see that number in relation to a group.

Here are some occurrences of the number 12 in history, forgive the lack of info regarding areas I am not as versed in. 

Ufology:

Majestic - 12
    12 "Non-terrestrial officers" uncovered by Gary McKinnon
    12 travelers speculated in the Serpo material
    12 people walked on the moon (supposedly)

The Bible:

12 apostles of the Jesus Christ
    12 explorers sent in Canaan
    12 Tribes of Israel 12 commandments (10 from Moses, 2 from Jesus (Matt 22: 36-40))
    12 gates of the celestial City (Rv 21,12)

Astrology:

12 signs, or constellations, of the zodiac
    12 animals of the Chinese horoscope

Buddhism:

12 Nidanas or causes of existence

Islam:

12 Imams

Hinduism:

12 names for the sun god Surya
    12 "Jyotirlingas" (epitome of God Shiva) in Hindu Shaivism
    12 petals of the hearth chakra

Ancient Mythology:

12 major Greek/Roman gods
    12 sons of Odin

Measurements:

12 Months in a year
    12 hours in a day (AM & PM)
    12 inches in a foot

Sorry, this kind of got away from me.  Interesting though, no?

Anyways...I find it interesting that Gary McKinnons "Non-terrestrial officers" hack has been such a huge issue with the US trying to extradite him, and the Serpo material also seems to draw government interest like a moth to a flame. 
    Everything that the establishment has told you is wrong with you - is more likely what's right with you.

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Jonathan For This Post:

dan33 (23rd March 2011), Jean-Luc (28th March 2011), Lord Sidious (24th March 2011), Omni (9th April 2011), OnyxKnight (26th March 2011), Victoria (19th February 2020)

30. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

...and there is a comic about Serpo too.

http://aecomics.com/blog/rincon-independiente-serpo-gn/

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dan33 For This Post:

OnyxKnight (14th November 2020), Victoria (19th February 2020)

32. Link to Post #37
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,566 times in 32,794 posts

Here's the 1 minute video trailer for the comic book:

It's quite good! (I'd never seen this before)

http://disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/...IC_BOOK_SERIES

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 23rd March 2011 at 20:43.

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

dan33 (23rd March 2011), OnyxKnight (26th March 2011), Victoria (19th February 2020)

34. Link to Post #38
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    where ever there is a smile, ill be there :-)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,412 times in 1,702 posts

Hello Bill , I loved the Serpo transcripts and in particular the testimonies of the actual astronauts that was in the text. I read it all a while ago and very much found that while some of it was hocum .. the rest seemed very reasonable.

My question to you Bill is : The exchange program was made with an ET race and in Serpo states that they were benevolent. However now it seems the actions of the existing ET races here on Earth are malevolent, i mean if the exchange program had any effect from a benevolent race , the results you would say are definitely not positive. The questions are where did the switch happen ? and was it a PTB switch ? ie have we gone and mucked it all up again ...

Further question to ponder. Were they ET race in first contact indeed Benevolent and once the PTB got the technology they wanted and started to misuse it, the ET race shrugged their shoulders and said " we tried " and then didnt return.

Cheers N

35. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

Here's the 1 minute video trailer for the comic book:

It's quite good! (I'd never seen this before)

http://disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/...IC_BOOK_SERIES

Serpo would be a wonderful movie!
    Directed by Vincenzo Natali or Steven Soderbergh.
    The cast: Jeremy Northam, Michael Madsen, Matt Dammon, James Woods, J. K. Simmons, Natalie Portman, Diane Venora, Kiefer Sutherland, Crispin Glover, Tom Hardy, Mark Ruffalo and Elias Koteas. (I think the cast it’s balanced)

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dan33 For This Post:

OnyxKnight (14th November 2020), Victoria (19th February 2020)

37. Link to Post #40
    Australia Avalon Member str8thinker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,461 times in 530 posts

Apart from the radiation hazards posed by passing through the Van Allen Belt and galactic (extrasolar) cosmic rays, a little-known factor contributing to the miseries of those Serponauts is that weightlessness itself is now known to suppress the immune system, as well as reduce bone density and muscle mass.

Add to this the fact that the rate of bacterial mutation is increased in space (possibly due to increased bombardment by hard radiation) and it becomes less surprising that the survival rate of these guys was so low.

These factors were discussed recently by Michio Kaku in his Space Travel episode of The Universe, for any Aussies who watched the show.

http://www.newscientist.com/article/...ne-system.html
    http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal/...100364155.html

Another good reason for remaining an armchair astronaut.
    Last edited by str8thinker; 24th March 2011 at 00:44.
    Beware the bearers of FALSE gifts & their BROKEN PROMISES. Much PAIN but still time. BELIEVE. There is GOOD out there. We OPpose DECEPTION. COnduit CLOSING.
    - Crabwood crop circle, 2002.

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to str8thinker For This Post:

dan33 (24th March 2011), Kryztian (19th November 2022), Nanoo Nanoo (24th March 2011), OnyxKnight (14th November 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 7 LastLast