+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 4 7 LastLast

Thread: Project Serpo (aka Project Crystal Knight): the whole story

1. Link to Post #61
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,589 times in 355 posts

Default Re: Project Serpo (aka Project Crystal Knight): the whole story

I found the serpo story a few years ago and read it all, it just had a ring of truth for me, but obviously you can't be certain you will find the full story here
    http://serpo.org/

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Daft Ada For This Post:

dan33 (20th May 2020), Darla Ken Pearce (8th December 2011), davewhite04 (5th December 2011), kizzey (8th December 2011)

3. Link to Post #62
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Daft Ada (here)
    I found the serpo story a few years ago and read it all, it just had a ring of truth for me, but obviously you can't be certain you will find the full story here
    Thank you.

I think I will have to go into the forest to find my answers, but it'll be worth it.

This could be a very large piece of this very complex puzzle.

We have reptilians, greys, arians etc... why the heck are they all interested in this place? or us in particular?

My incline is that we are actually made in the image of the one God(capital G), and we have a piece of him(our eternal soul), and they want to know more(as they might not even of thought of the concept before they discovered us).

I also believe that they are MUCH older than us, and some defiantly live on this planet(they could be nations even). Our history might not be what is in our history books, mind wipes and God knows what... if a computer can be hacked, so can our brains...

Absolutely crazy, but it would explain ALOT.

Thank you again for the link.

4. Link to Post #63
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,541 times in 32,788 posts

-------

Hi, All:

Re Serpo, read this summary (please do this ):

http://serpo.org/final_update.php

As an addendum, I also heard this time last year from someone who back in the 70s had worked at NORAD -- where he'd heard scuttlebutt (informal rumor and chat) about Project Crystal Knight (the likely actual project name that Victor Martinez, Kerry and I had been told).

Here's his testimony published for the first time, very slightly edited.

My name is [full name given]. I am a professional electrical engineer specializing the rather esoteric field of electrostatics and electromagnetism in the electronics industry in [location given].
    I worked at NORAD in 1976-1978. I was not what you would call a "senior level" military person back in those days. I was just a young airman. But, I did have the appropriate security clearances and the specific job classification necessary to have daily access to all areas of the Cheyenne Mountain complex for the three years I worked there.

What I recall hearing was primarily from the guys in the command center, is in my opinion, what you'd call "scuttlebutt". Common "around the coffee pot" type conversations. There was however, some excitement in the command center during a time period in July of 1978 from the guys working in the command center. As you may or may not know, the general "Top Secret" environment of the military is on a very "need to know" basis. The constant threat of "long prison sentences in Ft Leavenworth, or just mysteriously "disappearing from existence" were the most common punishment for speaking of classified information outside the community of "those who needed to know."

I recall hearing the words "Crystal Palace" and "Crystal Knight" from several different individuals on several occasions during the July 1978 time frame. I really did not give it any serious thought until just a few months ago, when I heard the phrase "Crystal Knight" once again. I heard from a friend that some of the project managers from the 1960's provided "deathbed" confessions of things they felt the citizens of the world should really be aware of.

I "Googled" Project Crystal Knight, and spent many hours researching the various tidbits of information. I explored all the possible "Internet links" regarding the planet Serpo (the "final destination" of this exchange program), the dates and locations in the USA where the exchanges had been made, and the general circumstances that led to the creation and negotiations of this ET exchange program. The scattered pieces of this puzzle started to make some sense now.

An interesting note: I really marveled between some of the similarities of Project Crystal Knight and the 1977 movie "Close Encounters of the Third Kind".

I am one who is knowledgeable of the fact that our government hides certain truths in the guise of "National Security". In addition, I am also very curious and constantly exploring and searching for all the "pieces of the puzzle" so that some sensible and logical explanation can be compiled that satisfies my personal curiosity of "things". Lastly, I strongly and wholeheartedly consider the Crystal Knight project as a "very probable" event.

5. The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

58andfixed (7th December 2011), astrid (6th December 2011), baddbob (5th December 2011), Cidersomerset (5th December 2011), Daft Ada (5th December 2011), dan33 (8th August 2021), Darla Ken Pearce (8th December 2011), davewhite04 (5th December 2011), fourty-two (8th December 2011), ghostrider (5th December 2011), ketturah (5th December 2011), Kristo (14th January 2012), Laura Elina (5th December 2011), Lisab (5th December 2011), mab777 (8th December 2011), Marianne (8th December 2011), Mike (5th December 2011), mountain_jim (5th December 2011), Precog (7th December 2011), Ria (5th December 2011), syrwong (7th December 2011), toothpick (14th January 2012), transitionalman (7th December 2011), Victoria (19th February 2020), WhiteFeather (5th December 2011), Woody (5th December 2011), Words of Joy (5th December 2011), Yoda (5th December 2011)

6. Link to Post #64
    Thanks

Just wanted to tiptoe in here and talk about the eyes turning black thing. I have actually seen this, and so have several others, but it was in a somewhat different context. I heard about it when I was in recovery from a brutally abusive relationship with a psychopath. I was in a support group and the leader brought it up, having seen it when a psychopath goes into a rage. I was the first to speak up and say that I had seen the same thing. Then several other people came forward to verify that they had, as well. So it does happen, we're just not quite able to explain how. But it seems the pupil just expands to fill the entire eye and it is frightening to behold. Five people out of a group of twelve reported seeing the same thing.

Best regards to you, dave, bipolar disorder can be overcome with the right treatment.

7. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Hermite For This Post:

Cidersomerset (5th December 2011), dan33 (8th August 2021), Darla Ken Pearce (8th December 2011), John Parslow (8th December 2011), Kristo (14th January 2012), Laura Elina (5th December 2011), Marianne (8th December 2011), Mark (8th December 2011), Ria (5th December 2011), Victoria (19th February 2020)

8. Link to Post #65
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

Thanks Bill, I don't know alot about Serpo other than what you told us here... Worth a watch if you have not before or as a refresher as I am doing ......Steve

9. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

baddbob (5th December 2011), dan33 (8th August 2021), Darla Ken Pearce (8th December 2011), kizzey (8th December 2011), Mike (5th December 2011), Ria (5th December 2011), transitionalman (7th December 2011), Victoria (19th February 2020)

10. Link to Post #66
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Hermite (here)
    Just wanted to tiptoe in here and talk about the eyes turning black thing. I have actually seen this, and so have several others, but it was in a somewhat different context. I heard about it when I was in recovery from a brutally abusive relationship with a psychopath. I was in a support group and the leader brought it up, having seen it when a psychopath goes into a rage. I was the first to speak up and say that I had seen the same thing. Then several other people came forward to verify that they had, as well. So it does happen, we're just not quite able to explain how. But it seems the pupil just expands to fill the entire eye and it is frightening to behold. Five people out of a group of twelve reported seeing the same thing.

Best regards to you, dave, bipolar disorder can be overcome with the right treatment.
    Thank you and very nice to meet you.

The guy I saw was a bald middle aged white man, and he seemed very angry for some reason. Maybe it is a medical condition? I can't find anything on it.

I'm very sorry to hear about your story, I hope you are in a much safer environment now.

My bipolar has been stable for almost 4 years now, I think I've got the hang of the illness now B-)

Going to leave thread for a while as I want to try and find the article about this nurse being deported and look into this serpo.org site a little, well until it frazzles my mind.

11. Link to Post #67
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Thank you Bill that was an interesting and teasing bit of info. You rialise I'm now going to have to spend hours researching what the hell project Knight was

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Daft Ada For This Post:

dan33 (8th August 2021), Darla Ken Pearce (8th December 2011), Victoria (19th February 2020)

13. Link to Post #68
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by davewhite04 (here)
    Thank you.

I think I will have to go into the forest to find my answers, but it'll be worth it.

We have reptilians, greys, arians etc... why the heck are they all interested in this place? or us in particular?

My incline is that we are actually made in the image of the one God(capital G), and we have a piece of him(our eternal soul), and they want to know more(as they might not even of thought of the concept before they discovered us).

I also believe that they are MUCH older than us, and some defiantly live on this planet(they could be nations even). Our history might not be what is in our history books, mind wipes and God knows what... if a computer can be hacked, so can our brains...

You are very welcome Dave, I have often wondered that myself, but I guess an advanced civilisation on finding a planet with life on it would want to investigate and studdy just like we would, The fact that they got here and not us going there indicates they are in advance of us And maybe for them it's like looking back in time to get answers about how they came to be, we spend vast amounts looking towards the centre of the galaxy to try and learn from the past. Although I really need that to be explained to me, because I would have thought that if there had been a big bang, surely the oldest things would be furthest out? so we should be looking away from the centre?

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Daft Ada For This Post:

dan33 (8th August 2021), Darla Ken Pearce (8th December 2011), Victoria (19th February 2020)

15. Link to Post #69
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

thanks Bill, your work on Serpo is how I found Camelot. and down the rabbit hole I went along for a wonderful ride into possibilities... reptilitans, Ufo's, time travel, cloning, Mk ultra, secret space programs, Bob Dean, John Lear, can't get enough of the world behind the world , please keep on keeping on to you and Kerry both....
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

17. Link to Post #70
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Thank you.

You are very welcome Dave, I have often wondered that myself, but I guess an advanced civilisation on finding a planet with life on it would want to investigate and studdy just like we would, The fact that they got here and not us going there indicates they are in advance of us And maybe for them it's like looking back in time to get answers about how they came to be, we spend vast amounts looking towards the centre of the galaxy to try and learn from the past. Although I really need that to be explained to me, because I would have thought that if there had been a big bang, surely the oldest things would be furthest out? so we should be looking away from the centre?
    Hi mate,

Our galaxy is around 13.2 billion years old - the universe estimated to be slightly older, and our solar system about 4.5billion years old...

Incidentally since I have had feedback from this post I fell asleep and have been in a loop nightmare which I *think* I'm lucky to get out of....

EDIT:

You may know, but there is theoretically billions of stars with billions of solar systems within each of the billions of galaxies out there... we are so arrogant to think we are the only sentinel beings(well some scientists I mean, and people in general).

I suppose me referring to us having part of God in us that makes us unique is arrogant, but it's only an idea, something makes us interesting...
    Last edited by davewhite04; 5th December 2011 at 19:28. Reason: Added info

18. Link to Post #71
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

The one thing that stands out immediately to me regarding serpo, is cloning.

19. Link to Post #72
    United States Avalon Member Makoto's Avatar
    Thanks

Len Kasten (C2C/camelot radio interviewed author) He said that you gave him the idea of writing this book to begn with. This talk is titled "Poseidon Reborn." Len will discuss the revolutionary changes in technology, science and society as a result of the full disclosure of the alien presence. Information also included will be what we learned from the 13 year American habitation on the planet Serpo from 1965-1978.
    December 4, 2011 1:30 PM - 10 attended(phoenix AZ)
    Presentation by Len Kasten
    http://www.meetup.com/Phoenix-Awake-...ents/40596212/
    http://www.amazon.com/Secret-History.../dp/1591431158
    are you coming to Phoenix of UFO international congress this year? now we have more than 50 people in the group. if you are coming please let me know, we are all waiting for you.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Makoto For This Post:

crested-duck (6th December 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (8th December 2011), Ria (5th December 2011), Victoria (19th February 2020)

21. Link to Post #73
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I would like to point out that the Indian nurse was actually a very nice person, and not false at all. If anything, the female nurse was not particularly nice, which makes all of this even more confusing to me, maybe.

22. Link to Post #74
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,798 times in 2,657 posts

i must say, i'm at the serpo site now, and there is a vast amount of information on there. i will be busy with this for quite some time. very fascinating information i must say. thanks for the thread davewhite04, and to you Bill for your contribution. i had not remembered anything about the serpo information until today while reading this thread. i remember thinking about checking it out before, but i never quite got around to doing it. i'm glad i'm at it now. there really is so much to read. thanks again.
    regards, corson

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to crosby For This Post:

dan33 (8th August 2021), Darla Ken Pearce (8th December 2011), Kryztian (21st November 2022), Victoria (19th February 2020)

24. Link to Post #75
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Deborah (ahamkara)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,795 times in 417 posts

Just a comment on the eyes black thing. I believe it is a case of an internal entity possession. I was having problems with rage. It was reaching a crisis point - my anger would get triggered and I would lose control. Once, in the middle of a rant, my 16 year old daughter walked out of the house. When asked why, she replied that my "eyes had turned black." I was answering the door with a loaded 9 mm and was becoming a bit unbalanced. Very violent thoughts.

That summer I went to Peru with Alberto Villoldo's Four Winds group. When I almost attached two men for making rather harmless drunken remarks to a friend, one of the Shamans tested me for entity possession. During an extraction ceremony, I FELT the entity lodged in my base chakra. After it was removed, I held the crystal used in the ceremony and felt it pulsing with energy. The entity was returned to Source. It was subsequently revealed to me when and how this entity was "invited" in... Long story short, I have zero problems with anger or rage. It was a night and day scenario. I would not have believed any of this, and I understand that it may sound strange... but "There are more things in Heaven and Earth... than are dreamt of in your philosophies".. Peace.

25. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Deborah (ahamkara) For This Post:

bodhii71 (8th December 2011), crosby (7th December 2011), dan33 (8th August 2021), Darla Ken Pearce (8th December 2011), GaelVictor (8th December 2011), Isthatso (8th December 2011), Victoria (19th February 2020), ViralSpiral (7th December 2011)

26. Link to Post #76
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,363 times in 432 posts

I'm with Bill Ryan on this topic.

Each person has to put into perspective when questions are framed and answers sought. The answers available may not be useful at this point in time, and one either sets aside the curiosity and move onto other rabbit holes, with maybe an understanding of why, or uses up time that would otherwise go unattended to examining other issues.

I believe Stanton Friedman called this spot his 'gray basket,' and Philip Corso referred to this process as parking information in the 'back of his mind,' that may help solve some other riddle down the road.

The question still has value, and sharing the path of discovery can be of value to others.

Last edited by 58andfixed; 8th December 2011 at 05:39.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 58andfixed For This Post:

crosby (7th December 2011), dan33 (8th August 2021), Darla Ken Pearce (8th December 2011), Victoria (19th February 2020)

28. Link to Post #77
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 58andfixed (here)

Each person has to put into perspective when questions are framed and answers sought. The answers available may not be useful at this point in time, and one either sets aside the curiosity and move onto other rabbit holes, with maybe an understanding of why.

I believe Stanton Friedman called this spot his 'gray basket,' and Philip Corso referred to this process as parking information in the 'back of his mind,' that may help solve some other riddle down the road.

The question still has value, and sharing the path of discovery can be of value to others.

Hi

I'm not sure I completely understand what your saying, but if it boils down to saying "look into something else, as this is a grey area", then I have to strongly disagree.

No stone should be left unturned in my opinion... and judging by the evidence and interest this or these(black eyes) areas have, it is a valid area to look into.

I could have misunderstood you, but just because some people have discarded this subject it certainly doesn't mean everyone should.

Go with your intuition is my motto.

29. Link to Post #78
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,363 times in 432 posts

It's all ok DaveWhite04. I'll expand.

Each of us, in the choosing of our personal paths, will frequently come upon some curiosity that has at least the following issues:

1. High quantity of dis-information.
    2. Contradicting or conflicting bits of information.
    3. Missing or incomplete information.

So at times, it may be worthwhile examining some other curiosity, and setting aside of what has been collected so far, and simply letting synchronicity and/or time show up with anything that is available at that time. For me, I seem to always have a 'list of curiosities' that require further vetting.

In addition, sometimes I have thought that I had complete information, took a firm perspective on an issue, only to discover that I had been duped -- and this can be an important lesson as well.

Now, some individuals may prefer to be the lonely fish that swims against the tide, and spend the rest of their life on some one seemingly insignificant curiosity.

I'm not here to tell someone else what to do, just that for me the issue of SERPO, as Bill Ryan as summarized in the video posted above, there isn't sufficient, coherent, unambiguous information to make any clear & absolute statements that adds to the bigger picture about the developing world-wide economic chaos, particularly in the realm of sustainable and just solutions -- at this point in time. Certainly there are the seeds of some intriguing pieces so far.

On the side-issue of 'intuition,' my experience is that intuition is frequently clouded with the conscious & cognitive processes, including projection -- and I personally prefer 'notions,' which are ideas that seem to float in, seemingly untriggered by visual or contemplative stimulus, so the probability of 'notions' coming from the collective unconscious, or even a Divine Source, is higher.

If you are familiar with the BBC documentary "The Secret You" by Marcus du Sautoy, when he described his experience of dreamily staring outside of the train window one day, after a protracted period of attempting to resolve a problem, how the solution seemed to 'suddenly pop in.' I would use that process to explain the difference between the process of a 'notion' as a different process than that of 'intuition.'

While I don't agree with everything Sonia Choquette, she at least does acknowledge that working with 'notions' can take quite a bit of training, aka experience, to gain a sense of what they are, and how to work with them -- as opposed to 'intuition.'

Again -- from my personal experience, my perspective. Just that I find it uncommon, and well worth putting these ideas and discernments out there, with the intention that good ideas stand the test of time, and potentially guide more people to reaching a functional state of unity sooner, than if they had to re-discover each and every seeming little issue from scratch.

BTW, thank you for piping up to allow me further discourse and clarification on these two related issues.

HTH

Quote Posted by 58andfixed (here)

Each person has to put into perspective when questions are framed and answers sought. The answers available may not be useful at this point in time, and one either sets aside the curiosity and move onto other rabbit holes, with maybe an understanding of why.

Hi

I'm not sure I completely understand what your saying, but if it boils down to saying "look into something else, as this is a grey area", then I have to strongly disagree.

No stone should be left unturned in my opinion... and judging by the evidence and interest this or these(black eyes) areas have, it is a valid area to look into.

I could have misunderstood you, but just because some people have discarded this subject it certainly doesn't mean everyone should.

Go with your intuition is my motto.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 58andfixed For This Post:

crosby (8th December 2011), dan33 (8th August 2021), davewhite04 (8th December 2011), Victoria (19th February 2020)

31. Link to Post #79
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

58andfixed,

Hi, some very logical and interesting knowledge you have shared, thank you.

I also believe in "smoke screens" heavily, and the apparent chaos surrounding us at this point in time, might just be that.

However, I have never took much notice of this subject until I found evidence to suggest that my experience actually had some backing, and when this happens to you(something based on an actual experience by yourself) the puzzle looks slightly different.

Unfortunately disinformation is evident in just about every area of conspiracy theories, so really no idea should be accepted as truth, just entertained while you build somewhat of a jigsaw as time goes by.

No one should accept something as truth, no matter whose lips it comes from.

Thank you again.

32. Link to Post #80
    Argentina Avalon Member ketikoti's Avatar
    Thanks

Just stumbled on a short video presentation of 3 mins. of someone who had some arguments in favor of the idea that the Serpo exchange mission might have been a mission to Mars. In it is also a short clip of an interview with astronaut Capt. Gene Cernan with Fox News slipping his tongue that we should go back to Mars (!?!?!)

http://vimeo.com/31215492
    Project Crystal Knight: A trip to Mars?
    by Ken Surgent

Source: Watch on Vimeo

== Edit ==
    By the way, this is a very short presentation you shouldn't miss!!! Very convincing Mars Rover pictures of creatures (and not artefacts!):
    http://vimeo.com/31215801
    Life on Mars: Creatures
    by Ken Surgent

Source: Watch on Vimeo

Last edited by ketikoti; 14th January 2012 at 00:44. Reason: added extra video
    I don’t understand why people are frightened of new ideas. I’m frightened of the old ones. (John Cage)

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ketikoti For This Post:

dan33 (8th August 2021), Victoria (19th February 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 4 7 LastLast