+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 9 LastLast

Thread: Could this be you? Garret LoPorto and the Wayseer Manifesto

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks

Default Re: Could this be you? Garret LoPorto and the Wayseer Manifesto

I am, and always have been, a keeper of the flame... Every experience I have had in my lifetime, every challenge, every triumph, was designed to bring me to that point of awareness and discovery.

I've reposted this to my blog and my 40K+ readers... many of whom have long been searching for or who were well on their way already toward finding what this video calls The Way. ;>
    Last edited by InTheBackground; 18th March 2011 at 21:49.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to InTheBackground For This Post:

Caren (18th March 2011)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Made me tear, I needed this. Thank you!.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 11alone For This Post:

Caren (18th March 2011), Charlie Pecos (19th March 2011), Dennis Jonathan (19th March 2011)

5. Link to Post #23
    Austria Avalon Member
    Thanks

thank you!
    spreading it

6. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member exponentialist's Avatar
    Thanks

I TOTALLY needed to see this video today. Whoa. I saw my children in that video. THANK YOU and big hug to you Constance.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to exponentialist For This Post:

8. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,113 times in 807 posts

Thanks a lot.

HA~ I saw myself there too.

9. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Thanks for posting this Constance. I woke up this morning thinking ...I really should start trying to fit in more and stop thinking and behaving like such a weirdo...lol....this really cheered me up!!
    Last edited by honeybee; 19th March 2011 at 02:13.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to honeybee For This Post:

11. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member Creative Lorraine's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh WOW I was Moved!! Thank you and Yes This is ME!!

LUV
    Lorraine

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Creative Lorraine For This Post:

Charlie Pecos (19th March 2011)

13. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

that was cool thanks after realizing today that my fight to keep a roof over my head im losing that put a smile on my long face thanks
    Chris....... Free your mind

14. Link to Post #29
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,438 times in 3,321 posts

Quote Posted by slipknoted (here)
    that was cool thanks after realizing today that my fight to keep a roof over my head im losing that put a smile on my long face thanks
    Oh! Slipknoted! that is terrible!!! But I am so glad that you can still smile for it sounds like you still know who you are despite facing such great adversity.
    And in this great adversity, how can we best assist you?
    Last edited by Constance; 19th March 2011 at 03:04.

15. Link to Post #30
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by honeybee (here)
    Thanks for posting this Constance. I woke up this morning thinking ...I really should start trying to fit in more and stop thinking and behaving like such a weirdo...lol....this really cheered me up!!
    You are so very welcome and I'm so glad you realised this!!! We are all the same.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Constance For This Post:

honeybee (19th March 2011)

17. Link to Post #31
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,056 times in 1,753 posts

I had a strong reaction to this, it seems almost too slick and perfectly targeted at the genuine people who
    live life at a different tangent to the 'mainstream'. Don't get me wrong I love the message, and i feel the
    energy of this-but I cannot help being a little skeptical of the underlying motive, it is a very glossy and well thought-out
    piece of work-and the Audio enhancement technology really pushes the passion-but there is a monetary side to it,
    and I just wonder-maybe too perfect a message?

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

Anchor (18th July 2023), Docim369 (20th July 2023)

19. Link to Post #32
    Australia Avalon Member str8thinker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,461 times in 530 posts

What an empowering performance. After hearing it I wanted to rush out and do something impulsive. Exactly what, I'll leave to your imagination. But I'm glad I wasn't behind the wheel, or high on something.

I admit I enjoyed the music and Garret John Loporto's rabble-rousing rhetoric. But after the euphoria had worn off, some of the lyrics began to concern me, so this time I went to the Manifesto home page, discovered someone had transcribed the lyrics, copied them and corrected numerous typos and transcription errors. Here they are, verbatim.

It bothers me that this combination of loud rhythmic music and emotive visuals are can be so distracting that it becomes easy for the mind to accept the content of the lyrics literally and uncritically (a technique beloved by the Illuminati), just as little children instantly accept what is told them and make it part of their world, having nothing else to compare it with. Being adults, we pride ourselves on having learned to filter BS out. So let's leave out the music and visuals, examine the text of this manifesto (why does this word always remind me of Communists?) and see what Loporto is really asking us to swallow.

Quote ATTENTION: All you rule-breakers, you misfits and troublemakers, all you free spirits and pioneers, all you visionaries and non-conformists:

Everything that the establishment has told you is wrong with you is actually what's right with you.

You see things others don’t. You are hardwired to change the world. Unlike nine out of ten people, your mind is irrepressible, and this threatens authority. You were born to be a revolutionary.

You can’t stand rules because in your heart you know there’s a better way.

You have strengths dangerous to the establishment, and it wants them eliminated, So your whole life you’ve been told your strengths were weaknesses - Now I’m telling you otherwise.

Your impulsivity is a gift. Impulses are your key to the miraculous.
    So impulsive behavior and rejection of all rules is okay, right?

Quote Your distractibility is an artifact of your inspired creativity.

Your mood swings reflect the natural pulse of life. They give you unstoppable energy when you're high, deep soulful insight when you're low.

Been diagnosed with a "disorder"? That’s society’s latest way to deny its own illness by pointing the finger at you. Your addictive personality is just a symptom of your vast underused capacity for heroic, creative expression and spiritual connection. Your utter lack of repression, your wide eyed idealism, your unmitigated open mind - didn’t anyone ever tell you?

These are the traits shared by the greatest pioneers and visionaries, innovators, revolutionaries, procrastinators and drama queens, activists on the social scene, space cadets, mavericks, philosophers, derelicts, business suits flying fighter jets, football stars and sex addicts, celebrities with ADD, alcoholics who seek novelty, first responders, prophets and saints, mystics and change agents.
    This should comfort and give hope to all those troubled and lonely teenagers out there with poor concentration, ADD, in fact, any "disorder" at all. There's hope for you yet. Sir Richard Branson is a dyslectic, so you're not alone. However, an addict is something different. I'm not sure it's a good thing telling sex addicts and alcoholics that it's okay to continue behaving that way as it indicates heroic, creative expression and spiritual connection. Oh, and keep drinking Red Bull (caffeine) for that unstoppable energy.

Quote CHORUS
    We are all the same, you know
    'cause we're all affected, by The Way
    'cause we're all attracted to the flame.
    This is getting to sound more like a conformity cult. Have some KoolAid. And do you know what else gets attracted to the flame? Moths.

Quote You know in your heart that there's a natural order, something more sovereign than any man-made rules or laws could ever express.

This natural order is called "The Way."

The Way is the eternal substrate of the cosmos. It guides the very current of time and space. The Way is known by some as The Will of God, Divine Providence, The Holy Spirit, the Implicate Order, the Tao, reverse entropy, life force, but for now we’ll simply call it 'The Way.' The Way is reflected in you as the source of your inspiration, the source of your passions, your wisdom, your enthusiasm, your intuition, your spiritual fire...love. The Way takes the chaos out of the Universe and breathes life into it, giving it divine order. The Way, when expressed by the mind, is genius; perceived through the eyes, is beauty; felt through the senses, is grace. When allowed into the heart...is love.
    Loporto will have to wait in line here, behind sages who promulgated this concept centuries before he arrived. The Chinese got there first, with Taoism, Tao meaning "The Way". Then, in John 14:6, Jesus said "I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life. No one goes to the Father except through Me." So this excludes Loporto. Last, some of these sentiments sound very similar to those expressed by Yoda. May the Way be with you.

The 'Implicate Order' bit is interesting. Look up David Bohm.

Quote Most people cannot sense The Way directly...but then there are the Wayseers, the keepers of the flame. Wayseers have an unexplainable knack for just knowing The Way. They sense it in their very being. They can’t tell you why or how they arrived at the right answer. They just know it in their core. They can’t show their work, so don’t ask. Their minds simply resonate with The Way. When The Way is present, so are they.

While others are blind to it, and society begs you to ignore it, The Way stirs you inside. Neurological repression blocks most people’s awareness of The Way. Censoring all thoughts and impulses from the unconscious is their prefrontal cortex, the Gestapo of the brain. Nothing which violates its socialized programming even gets through. But your mind is different. Your mind has been cracked wide open to The Way; by some miraculous genetic trait, some psychotropic chemical or maybe even by the will of your own soul. Your brain’s reward pathways have been hijacked; dopamine employed to overthrow the fascist dictatorship of your prefrontal cortex. Now your brain is free of repression, your mind free of censorship, your awareness exposed to the turbulent seas of the unconscious - through this open doorway divine light shines into your consciousness, showing you The Way. This is what makes you a Wayseer.
    IMO this is not only bullsh*t, it's dangerous bullsh*t. The prefrontal cortex is not the brain's censor, the limbic system is. Worse, Loporto doesn't make it clear who employs dopamine to overthrow the fascist dictatorship. Dopamine stimulates motivations and lifts undecisiveness, so chemically heightened levels make you feel fufilled at a basic level without actually doing anything. When dopamine is administered, undecisiveness gives rise to self-confidence. If dopamine is overactivated, then self-confidence increases to the point of being delusional! Cocaine blocks the uptake and subsequent destruction of excess dopamine and the amphetamines also block reuptake of the released dopamine, extending the effects for hours. This is why drugs like cocaine and the amphetamines are so addictive. You feel perfectly at peace and fufilled to the point that nothing (like food, etc.) matters. Well, now I can see what he means by "Your mind has been 'cracked' (interesting choice of term here, suggesting crack cocaine) wide open...by some...psychotropic chemical". Does this imply Wayseers are encouraged to take drugs? I hope not.

Quote Ninety percent of human civilization is populated with those whose brains are blocked to The Way. Their brains are hardwired to enforce the social programming indoctrinated since birth. Unlike you they cannot break out of this programming, because they have not yet experienced the necessary revolution of mind. These programmed people take social institutions and rules very seriously. Society is full of games programmed to keep peoples’ minds occupied so they will not revolt. These games often cause sick fixations on peculiar protocols, power structures, taboos and domination - all subtle forms of human bondage. This distinct form of madness is not only tolerated by the masses but insisted upon. The programmed ones believe in rules so forcefully they become willing to destroy anyone who violates them.

Wayseers are the ones who call their bluff. Since Wayseer minds are free to reject social programming, Wayseers readily see social institutions for what they are - imaginary games. Wayseers comfort the disturbed and disturb the comfortable. Helping those who are lost in these games and refuse to help themselves is a calling of many Wayseers. Since Wayseers are the ones who keep contact with the original source of reality, they are able to disrupt societal conventions and even governments to realign humanity with The Way.
    This reminds me a lot of the teachings of Scientology; for 'Wayseer', read 'preclear'. Take a look at Hubbard's 1950 book "Dianetics: The Science of Mental Health". He would have approved of Loporto.

Quote Wayseers are an ancient lineage - a kind of priesthood, carriers of the flame, ones "in the know." There must always be Wayseers to reform the dizzying psychotic spinning wheels of society, giant mindless hamster wheels obscuring the pure blue sky, keeping humanity shackled in a darkened cage. So Wayseers are called - to shed light on the madness of society, to continually resurrect the timeless transcendent Spirit of Truth.
    What ancient lineage? Oh, I get it - a stained glass window depicting a medieval knight in shining armor, positively Avalonian. At this point Loporto's rhetoric carries him away, much like a revivalist preacher. Perhaps he got his training from some New Age Christian Church like Hellsong. In my day there was Billy Graham for whom we were invited to "make a decision". And later there was Tony Robbins.

Quote Wayseers reveal this divine truth by devoting themselves to the birth of some creative or disruptive act expressed through art or philosophy, innovations to shake up industry, revolutions for democracy, coups that topple hypocrisy, movements of solidarity, changes that leave a legacy, rebellions against policy, spirit infused technology, moments of clarity, things that challenge barbarity, watersheds of sincerity, momentous drives for charity.
    Some creative or disruptive act, eh? Hand me the spraycan of paint, or better still, that Molotov cocktail. Well, let's have a show of hands. Who's going to be first to hang the bell around the cat's neck?

Quote CHORUS

This is your calling, Wayseer.
    You’ve found your tribe.
    Welcome home.
    Baaa, as David Icke would say. With all due respect, Constance, thanks all the same, but it could not be me.

By the way (excuse the pun), Wayseers isn't the only venture Loporto has his sticky fingers in. Check out The Da Vinci Method. Look similar? Dan Brown, are you there?
    Last edited by str8thinker; 19th March 2011 at 06:20.
    Beware the bearers of FALSE gifts & their BROKEN PROMISES. Much PAIN but still time. BELIEVE. There is GOOD out there. We OPpose DECEPTION. COnduit CLOSING.
    - Crabwood crop circle, 2002.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to str8thinker For This Post:

Anchor (19th March 2011), Gajanana (19th March 2011), kinerkid (19th March 2011), morgs59 (21st March 2011), noxon medem (30th March 2011), ROMANWKT (19th March 2011), VajraYaya (23rd March 2011)

21. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,746 times in 32,946 posts

Quote Posted by str8thinker (here)
    By the way (excuse the pun), Wayseers isn't the only venture Loporto has his sticky fingers in. Check out The Da Vinci Method. Look similar? Dan Brown, are you there?
    You've not quite dug deeply enough - I think. I usually admire your contributions, but here you sound like Zook! (This is not a compliment. )

See http://loporto.com. He's campaigning for ADHD sufferers (adults as well as children), and the Da Vinci Method is a non-drug technique to assist those folks.

That's cool with me. It's his urge to overcome ADHD and help others that drives him, and that's the thread that runs through his work.

Read this: It's inspiring stuff, and I can't fault it.

http://huffingtonpost.com/garret-lop..._b_607560.html

He's already successful in conventional terms. Here's his bio:

http://huffingtonpost.com/garret-loporto

Author, speaker, inventor, successful entrepreneur, depth psychologist and political activist Garret LoPorto has been written about in The New York Times, Money Magazine, The London Financial Times, and The Boston Globe and many other national newspapers. He and his projects have been featured on national television, including CNN and ABC, and on Nitebeat and MIT TV.

Garret LoPorto was founder and CEO of a multi-million dollar technology & media company. He has worked in Microsoft Research - a prestigious think tank where some of the most gifted thinkers perform advanced work in computer sciences.

He has spoken for many prestigious audiences including Massachusetts Institute of Technology, University of Massachusetts and The Computer Freedom and Privacy Convention.

Garret resides in Massachusetts with his wife and two children.

I found all that out in the last 10 minutes - I'd not heard of him before. I'd like to know more about this guy. Not everyone who speaks out in favor of individuality (or social justice, on another thread!) is a mischievous provocateur.

Some of them (including yours truly, and many people I know personally) are totally genuine, and use whatever resources they have on hand to activate what Maslow called self-actualization.

22. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Ahkenaten (20th March 2011), aikisaw (19th March 2011), Amenjo (19th March 2011), Anchor (19th March 2011), buckminster fuller (19th March 2011), Calz (19th March 2011), Charlie Pecos (19th March 2011), Dennis Jonathan (19th March 2011), exponentialist (19th March 2011), FearNot (24th March 2011), fifi (19th March 2011), Gajanana (19th March 2011), Heart-2-Heart (19th March 2011), honeybee (19th March 2011), HURRITT ENYETO (20th March 2011), Icecold (19th March 2011), jorr lundstrom (19th March 2011), Maria Stade (19th March 2011), pilotsimone (19th March 2011), Professor (19th March 2011), ROMANWKT (19th March 2011), shadowstalker (19th March 2011), Shikasta (20th March 2011), Swanette (21st March 2011), sygh (20th March 2011), Yoda (19th March 2011)

23. Link to Post #34
    Sweden Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,114 times in 1,725 posts

Understanding is always a heart issue.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jorr lundstrom For This Post:

fifi (19th March 2011), modwiz (19th March 2011)

25. Link to Post #35
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Baaa, as David Icke would say. With all due respect, Constance, thanks all the same, but it could not be me.
    Thats perfectly okay with me Str8.

Information is the same as disinformation if a person is void of inspiration.

with much Love and Light,
    Constance

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Shikasta (20th March 2011)

27. Link to Post #36
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Thank you Constance. I broke free in 1988. Gave up my job with a pension and health insurance and went to work in a New Age bookstore and sold herbs and essential oils on the side. Began studying massage therapy.

I changed my diet and doctors became unnecessary for me. I make my own hours and live by my own biological clock. (No kids helps).

I have always shared my ideas and revelations despite being largely ignored. I entertained others with my "original" ideas. It was a life where you got little support from most. Being selective of friends and acquaintances is important for staying on the path. Things have improved a bit but 20+ years later people are proving stubborn still.

I think the Earth changes and shifts will help with the awakening process.

28. Link to Post #37
    Germany Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,221 times in 898 posts

It bothers me that this combination of loud rhythmic music and emotive visuals are can be so distracting that it becomes easy for the mind to accept the content of the lyrics literally and uncritically (a technique beloved by the Illuminati), just as little children instantly accept what is told them and make it part of their world, having nothing else to compare it with. Being adults, we pride ourselves on having learned to filter BS out. So let's leave out the music and visuals, examine the text of this manifesto (why does this word always remind me of Communists?) and see what Loporto is really asking us to swallow.
    I agree on the title; it does sound communist. The thing is, is it programming or not? Because, manifesto is defined is follows:

man·i·fes·to
       /ˌmænəˈfɛstoʊ/ Show Spelled[man-uh-fes-toh] Show IPA
    –noun, plural -toes.
    a public declaration of intentions, opinions, objectives, or motives, as one issued by a government, sovereign, or organization.

So, is it really communism or just perception?

Quote ATTENTION: All you rule-breakers, you misfits and troublemakers, all you free spirits and pioneers, all you visionaries and non-conformists:

Everything that the establishment has told you is wrong with you is actually what's right with you.

You see things others don’t. You are hardwired to change the world. Unlike nine out of ten people, your mind is irrepressible, and this threatens authority. You were born to be a revolutionary.

You can’t stand rules because in your heart you know there’s a better way.

You have strengths dangerous to the establishment, and it wants them eliminated, So your whole life you’ve been told your strengths were weaknesses - Now I’m telling you otherwise.

Your impulsivity is a gift. Impulses are your key to the miraculous.
    Quote So impulsive behavior and rejection of all rules is okay, right?
    Uhuh. The only law that should count is natural law.

Quote Your distractibility is an artifact of your inspired creativity.

Your mood swings reflect the natural pulse of life. They give you unstoppable energy when you're high, deep soulful insight when you're low.

Been diagnosed with a "disorder"? That’s society’s latest way to deny its own illness by pointing the finger at you. Your addictive personality is just a symptom of your vast underused capacity for heroic, creative expression and spiritual connection. Your utter lack of repression, your wide eyed idealism, your unmitigated open mind - didn’t anyone ever tell you?

These are the traits shared by the greatest pioneers and visionaries, innovators, revolutionaries, procrastinators and drama queens, activists on the social scene, space cadets, mavericks, philosophers, derelicts, business suits flying fighter jets, football stars and sex addicts, celebrities with ADD, alcoholics who seek novelty, first responders, prophets and saints, mystics and change agents.
    Quote This should comfort and give hope to all those troubled and lonely teenagers out there with poor concentration, ADD, in fact, any "disorder" at all. There's hope for you yet. Sir Richard Branson is a dyslectic, so you're not alone. However, an addict is something different. I'm not sure it's a good thing telling sex addicts and alcoholics that it's okay to continue behaving that way as it indicates heroic, creative expression and spiritual connection. Oh, and keep drinking Red Bull (caffeine) for that unstoppable energy.
    Please note that this addictive personality (ADD, ADHD, Autism, Alcoholism, and too many to name in addition) has been bestowed upon the world by the powers that that be. And those powers are satanic. Can you really blame anyone not on that path to find some measure of comfort by giving in to drink, smoke, ODD, ADD, etc?

Quote CHORUS
    Quote This is getting to sound more like a conformity cult. Have some KoolAid. And do you know what else gets attracted to the flame? Moths.
    To my mind, 'We are all the same' translates into 'We are all one.'

Quote You know in your heart that there's a natural order, something more sovereign than any man-made rules or laws could ever express.

This natural order is called "The Way."

The Way is the eternal substrate of the cosmos. It guides the very current of time and space. The Way is known by some as The Will of God, Divine Providence, The Holy Spirit, the Implicate Order, the Tao, reverse entropy, life force, but for now we’ll simply call it 'The Way.' The Way is reflected in you as the source of your inspiration, the source of your passions, your wisdom, your enthusiasm, your intuition, your spiritual fire...love. The Way takes the chaos out of the Universe and breathes life into it, giving it divine order. The Way, when expressed by the mind, is genius; perceived through the eyes, is beauty; felt through the senses, is grace. When allowed into the heart...is love.
    Quote Loporto will have to wait in line here, behind sages who promulgated this concept centuries before he arrived. The Chinese got there first, with Taoism, Tao meaning "The Way". Then, in John 14:6, Jesus said "I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life. No one goes to the Father except through Me." So this excludes Loporto. Last, some of these sentiments sound very similar to those expressed by Yoda. May the Way be with you.
    Yes, there is an "order." There are those who are evolved and those who haven't. Those who have evolved more will help those who haven't yet. Quite simple, isn't it? You help a child learn, won't you?

Quote The 'Implicate Order' bit is interesting. Look up David Bohm.
    Quote Most people cannot sense The Way directly... but then there are the Wayseers, the keepers of the flame. Wayseers have an unexplainable knack for just knowing The Way. They sense it in their very being. They can’t tell you why or how they arrived at the right answer. They just know it in their core. They can’t show their work, so don’t ask. Their minds simply resonate with The Way. When The Way is present, so are they.

While others are blind to it, and society begs you to ignore it, The Way stirs you inside. Neurological repression blocks most people’s awareness of The Way. Censoring all thoughts and impulses from the unconscious is their prefrontal cortex, the Gestapo of the brain. Nothing which violates its socialized programming even gets through. But your mind is different. Your mind has been cracked wide open to The Way; by some miraculous genetic trait, some psychotropic chemical or maybe even by the will of your own soul. Your brain’s reward pathways have been hijacked; dopamine employed to overthrow the fascist dictatorship of your prefrontal cortex. Now your brain is free of repression, your mind free of censorship, your awareness exposed to the turbulent seas of the unconscious - through this open doorway divine light shines into your consciousness, showing you The Way. This is what makes you a Wayseer.
    Quote IMO this is not only bullsh*t, it's dangerous bullsh*t. The prefrontal cortex is not the brain's censor, the limbic system is. Worse, Loporto doesn't make it clear who employs dopamine to overthrow the fascist dictatorship. Dopamine stimulates motivations and lifts undecisiveness, so chemically heightened levels make you feel fufilled at a basic level without actually doing anything. When dopamine is administered, undecisiveness gives rise to self-confidence. If dopamine is overactivated, then self-confidence increases to the point of being delusional! Cocaine blocks the uptake and subsequent destruction of excess dopamine and the amphetamines also block reuptake of the released dopamine, extending the effects for hours. This is why drugs like cocaine and the amphetamines are so addictive. You feel perfectly at peace and fufilled to the point that nothing (like food, etc.) matters. Well, now I can see what he means by "Your mind has been 'cracked' (interesting choice of term here, suggesting crack cocaine) wide open...by some...psychotropic chemical". Does this imply Wayseers are encouraged to take drugs? I hope not.
    No, it's not BS. 90% or more of humanity are so programmed that anything that's un-PC causes attacks on the messenger. When you've arrived at a real truth (not my truth, not your truth, but the truth), you will increase your power, your inner power, and that allows you to be less judgemental. IT has nothing to do with the way a drugged individual feels. You will know, simply because you know the truth.

Quote Ninety percent of human civilization is populated with those whose brains are blocked to The Way. Their brains are hardwired to enforce the social programming indoctrinated since birth. Unlike you they cannot break out of this programming, because they have not yet experienced the necessary revolution of mind. These programmed people take social institutions and rules very seriously. Society is full of games programmed to keep peoples’ minds occupied so they will not revolt. These games often cause sick fixations on peculiar protocols, power structures, taboos and domination - all subtle forms of human bondage. This distinct form of madness is not only tolerated by the masses but insisted upon. The programmed ones believe in rules so forcefully they become willing to destroy anyone who violates them.

Wayseers are the ones who call their bluff. Since Wayseer minds are free to reject social programming, Wayseers readily see social institutions for what they are - imaginary games. Wayseers comfort the disturbed and disturb the comfortable. Helping those who are lost in these games and refuse to help themselves is a calling of many Wayseers. Since Wayseers are the ones who keep contact with the original source of reality, they are able to disrupt societal conventions and even governments to realign humanity with The Way.
    Quote This reminds me a lot of the teachings of Scientology; for 'Wayseer', read 'preclear'. Take a look at Hubbard's 1950 book "Dianetics: The Science of Mental Health". He would have approved of Loporto.
    There is a clear difference between the original scientology and what it is today.

Quote Wayseers are an ancient lineage - a kind of priesthood, carriers of the flame, ones "in the know." There must always be Wayseers to reform the dizzying psychotic spinning wheels of society, giant mindless hamster wheels obscuring the pure blue sky, keeping humanity shackled in a darkened cage. So Wayseers are called - to shed light on the madness of society, to continually resurrect the timeless transcendent Spirit of Truth.
    [quote]What ancient lineage? Oh, I get it - a stained glass window depicting a medieval knight in shining armor, positively Avalonian. At this point Loporto's rhetoric carries him away, much like a revivalist preacher. Perhaps he got his training from some New Age Christian Church like Hellsong. In my day there was Billy Graham for whom we were invited to "make a decision". And later there was Tony Robbins.[/iquote]

I believe this ancient lineage goes back to Adam, who had two sons. One was said to be evil, the other benevolent.

Quote Wayseers reveal this divine truth by devoting themselves to the birth of some creative or disruptive act expressed through art or philosophy, innovations to shake up industry, revolutions for democracy, coups that topple hypocrisy, movements of solidarity, changes that leave a legacy, rebellions against policy, spirit infused technology, moments of clarity, things that challenge barbarity, watersheds of sincerity, momentous drives for charity.
    Quote Some creative or disruptive act, eh? Hand me the spraycan of paint, or better still, that Molotov cocktail. Well, let's have a show of hands. Who's going to be first to hang the bell around the cat's neck?
    Creative in terms of creations, disruptive in terms of disrupting the blatant satanism that is gripping our world. I see nothing wrong with that.

Quote CHORUS

This is your calling, Wayseer.
    You’ve found your tribe.
    Welcome home.
    Quote Baaa, as David Icke would say. With all due respect, Constance, thanks all the same, but it could not be me.
    Aren't we all one, at the end of the day (a very long day, I'll admit)?

Frankly, if you seek truth, you will find a lot of it in this very video, and that is all that counts, isn't it?

29. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Quote Posted by GalaxyHorse (here)
    I had a strong reaction to this, it seems almost too slick and perfectly targeted at the genuine people who
    live life at a different tangent to the 'mainstream'. Don't get me wrong I love the message, and i feel the
    energy of this-but I cannot help being a little skeptical of the underlying motive, it is a very glossy and well thought-out
    piece of work-and the Audio enhancement technology really pushes the passion-but there is a monetary side to it,
    and I just wonder-maybe too perfect a message?
    You can download the first chapter of the book he's promoting by clicking on the link below the u tube clip. I just read it, but there's nothing in there that would lead me to think the author is being anything other than altruistic in intent, with a genuine desire to help other people. He also has a donate button on his website underneath this text:

"We've refused to be bought out by multinational corporations who have already tried to "sign" us in order to control and profit from this message. We could have used their money to get thing off the ground, but we didn't, because this movement is your movement - not the Establishment's."

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to honeybee For This Post:

Dennis Jonathan (19th March 2011), exponentialist (19th March 2011), fifi (19th March 2011), HURRITT ENYETO (20th March 2011), InTheBackground (19th March 2011), Swanette (21st March 2011)

31. Link to Post #39
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,990 times in 1,091 posts

Thank you Constance. That was the first of the inspirational videos with which I resonate.

Here is something worth the wait. The elites will despair when they see this and they will challenge it.

No matter. lol

It is about rebellion, it is about revolution and it is about tearing down the soul destroying system that enslaves us. There is no call to sit back and let it happen here....its action, and reaction.

To do, be active and make change.

Do not heed those that call you to do nothing, to follow their rules and wait for salvation.

That is elite speak.

Take action and create change. Just do it.

Yes. Yes. Yes.

Brilliant.
    Last edited by Icecold; 19th March 2011 at 08:22.

32. Link to Post #40
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,775 times in 1,313 posts

I'm afraid that I have to agree with STR8.
    By my understanding , the brain sees all things upside-down and in reverse, that's the first thing that is recorded by the subconscious, then reversed again and corrected by the brain. the most revered word on planet earth is goDDog, now why would somebody do that??????? Our language and sounds are being used against us all. the refined English, check the sound it makes forwards and backwards,and reverse.
    the WAY is the way of YAWEH.
    roman
    Last edited by ROMANWKT; 19th March 2011 at 08:24.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ROMANWKT For This Post:

HURRITT ENYETO (20th March 2011), morgs59 (21st March 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 9 LastLast