+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 1 7 9 LastLast

Thread: Could this be you? Garret LoPorto and the Wayseer Manifesto

1. Link to Post #121
    Thanks

Default Re: Could this be you? Garret LoPorto and the Wayseer Manifesto

Quote Posted by Lord Sidious (here)
    This has been posted quite a few times already.
    It indeed has, but the seasons come about all the time too and I enjoying them nonetheless.

Martin

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Martin For This Post:

Anno (21st September 2011), selinam (21st September 2011)

3. Link to Post #122
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,331 times in 1,296 posts

Quote Posted by Martin (here)
    Quote Posted by Lord Sidious (here)
    This has been posted quite a few times already.
    It indeed has, but the seasons come about all the time too and I enjoying them nonetheless.

Martin
    Same here. I'm not sure why people get so bent out of shape about double postings. I certainly don't have time to check Avalon's extensive back-catalogue of threads before I post something. It's more organic not to, I think.

Anybody should post whatever they like. If people are bored of it, the thread will die it's own death without the daggers of "OMG Duplicate!" lol.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Post:

Anno (21st September 2011), Fred Steeves (21st September 2011), kathymarie (21st September 2011), Maia Gabrial (21st September 2011), selinam (21st September 2011)

5. Link to Post #123
    Great Britain Avalon Retired Member Anno's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,240 times in 567 posts

Quote Posted by Oliver S (here)
    [...]Anybody should post whatever they like.[...]
    I'm so saving that quote Oliver.

I agree with you and Martin about the duplicate moaning. It leads to thread merging and that is just plain evil. I think all threads should be left intact so people can see everything in its original context.

The Wayseer thing is still a con though. =]

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anno For This Post:

kathymarie (21st September 2011), Seikou-Kishi (21st September 2011)

7. Link to Post #124
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,331 times in 1,296 posts

Quote Posted by Anno (here)
    Quote Posted by Oliver S (here)
    [...]Anybody should post whatever they like.[...]
    I'm so saving that quote Oliver.
    Save this one right next to it "in the context of double-posting"

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Post:

Anno (21st September 2011)

9. Link to Post #125
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,006 times in 700 posts

Trouble with duplicate posting is it makes the forum more kludgy if one wishes to use it as a subject matter resource which IMO is one of it's underutilised potentials.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mad Hatter For This Post:

Anno (21st September 2011), Lord Sidious (21st September 2011), Mark (22nd September 2011)

11. Link to Post #126
    Great Britain Avalon Retired Member Anno's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,240 times in 567 posts

Quote Posted by Mad Hatter (here)
    Trouble with duplicate posting is it makes the forum more kludgy if one wishes to use it as a subject matter resource which IMO is one of it's underutilised potentials.
    I use Google to get around that:

site:Zprojectavalon.net keyword/phrase*

That way it also includes the old archived forum, too. I've found a lot of useful info in the old forum.

*edit: remove the Z. If I take it out the : and p become a . There shouldn't be a space between the : and the domain name. Oh and it will include all content from the site including transcripts and whatnots.
    Last edited by Anno; 21st September 2011 at 14:40. Reason: emoticon rape

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anno For This Post:

Lord Sidious (21st September 2011), Mad Hatter (21st September 2011)

13. Link to Post #127
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,413 times in 5,643 posts

Wow...We are the same...the way... I loved it...
    It's the first time I seen the video and I appreciate your efforts bringing beautiful gems like this, thanks again my friend...cheers

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Anno (21st September 2011), shadowstalker (21st September 2011)

15. Link to Post #128
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

The video is fun, it is where it leads you that is questionable. Have a look at the website that it is associated with.

Here is a transcript from an earlier incarnation of this thread

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post178814

And this is the OP of that thread which got a lot of commentary at the time

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...seer-Manifesto
    Last edited by Anchor; 21st September 2011 at 23:47.
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

17. Link to Post #129
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,429 times in 21,488 posts

Quote Posted by Anno (here)
    I agree with you and Martin about the duplicate moaning. It leads to thread merging and that is just plain evil. I think all threads should be left intact so people can see everything in its original context.
    Currently I consider thread merging like I might consider merging two groups at a cocktail party where I was hostess (bad image - I don't have the legs for that role.)

Blending two simultaneously active conversations, just because they are on similar subjects, would like be a web blanket on both - not good.

But bringing in an isolated person or two (or in the case of this forum, an isolated post or two of a new thread) into an existing thread on the same subject can encourage more good discussion.

To be more specific, I tend to avoid merging when (1) I'm feeling lazy, or (2) when the two candidate threads to merge have active overlapping discussions in the same time period. If I see a new thread pop-up on a subject already being discussed, I am more likely to merge it, if I can, while it is still a new thread of just a post or two.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

18. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

19. Link to Post #130
    United States Avalon Member VaughnB's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,061 times in 203 posts

Hey, I LOVE THIS VIDEO. There is a way out. We are NOT ALONE. This video includes my most favorite of heroes, visions, and moments in film, art and music.

It is all easier than you have been told.Simply change your consciousness
    My Video ChannelTao of the Traveler Transcendence The Story of Humankind Official Statement from the Occupy Movement

20. The Following User Says Thank You to VaughnB For This Post:

NancyV (15th January 2012)

21. Link to Post #131
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,000 times in 370 posts

Love it , thanks for reminding me .

22. The Following User Says Thank You to scanner For This Post:

VaughnB (15th January 2012)

23. Link to Post #132
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,146 times in 324 posts

Quote Posted by scanner (here)
    Love it , thanks for reminding me .
    Me too. Quite nice, and I had forgotten all about it.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to etm567 For This Post:

VaughnB (15th January 2012)

25. Link to Post #133
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,298 times in 18,139 posts

Credit for posting this video goes to Earthlink on Wind’s thread, “Surfing with Wind”. Spanish version here.
    ATTENTION: All you rule-breakers, you misfits and troublemakers - all you free spirits and pioneers - all you visionaries and non-conformists …
    Everything that the establishment has told you is wrong with you - is actually what's right with you.
    You see things others don't. You are hardwired to change the world. Unlike 9 out of 10 people - your mind is irrepressible - and this threatens authority. You were born to be a revolutionary.

You can't stand rules because in your heart you know there's a better way.

You have strengths dangerous to the establishment - and it wants them eliminated, So your whole life you've been told your strengths were weaknesses

Now I'm telling you otherwise. Your impulsivity is a gift - impulses are your key to the miraculous,

Your distractibility - is an artifact of your inspired creativity,
    Your mood swings - reflect the natural pulse of life, they give you unstoppable energy when you're high and deep soulful insight when you're low,

Been diagnosed with a "disorder"? That's society's latest way to deny it's own illness by pointing the finger at you. Your addictive personality is just a symptom of your vast underused capacity for heroic, creative expression and spiritual connection.

Your utter lack of repression, your wide eyed idealism, your unmitigated open mind - didn't anyone ever tell you?!

These are the traits shared by the greatest pioneers and visionaries and innovators, revolutionaries, procrastinators and drama queens, activists on the social scene, space cadets and mavericks, philosophers and derelicts, business suits flying fighter jets, football stars and sex addicts, celebrities with ADD, alcoholics who seek novelty, first responders - prophets and saints, mystics and change agents.

We are - all - the same - you know
    'cuz we're all affected by the way
    'cuz we're all attracted to the flame.

You know in your heart that there's a natural order, something more sovereign than any man-made rules or laws could ever express.

This natural order is called "the Way.”

The Way is the eternal substrate of the cosmos. It guides the very current of time and space. The Way is known by some as the Will of God, Divine Providence, the Holy Spirit, the implicate order, the Tao, reverse-entropy, life-force, but for now we'll simply call it "the Way."

The Way is reflected in you as the source of your inspiration, the source of your passions, your wisdom, your enthusiasm, your intuition, your spiritual fire. Love. The Way takes the chaos out of the Universe and breathes life into it. Giving it divine order. The Way, when expressed by the mind, is genius, when perceived through the eyes is beauty, when felt through the senses is grace, when allowed into the heart ... is love.

Most people cannot sense the Way directly. But then there are the Wayseers. The keepers of the flame. Wayseers have an unexplainable knack for just knowing the Way. They sense it in their very being. They can't tell you why or how they arrived at the right answer. They just know it in their core. They can't show their work. So don't ask. Their minds simply resonate with the Way. When the Way is present, so are they.

While others are blind to it, and society begs you to ignore it, "the Way" stirs you inside. Neurological repression blocks most people's awareness of the Way - censoring all thoughts and impulses from the unconscious is their prefrontal cortex - the gestapo of the brain -  nothing which violates its socialized programming even gets through; but your mind is different.

Your mind has been cracked wide open to the Way - by some miraculous genetic trait, some psychotropic chemical or maybe even by the will of your soul, your brain's reward pathways have been hijacked - dopamine employed to overthrow the fascist dictatorship of your prefrontal cortex - now your brain is free of repression, your mind free of censorship, your awareness exposed to the turbulent seas of the unconscious. Through this open doorway divine light shines into your consciousness showing you the Way.

This is what makes you a Wayseer.

90% of human civilization is populated with those who's brains are blocked to the Way.  Their brains are hardwired to enforce the social programming indoctrinated since birth. Unlike you they cannot break out of this programming, because they have not yet experienced the necessary revolution of mind.

These programmed people take social institutions and rules very seriously. Society is full of games programmed to keep peoples' minds occupied so they will not revolt. These games often cause sick fixations on peculiar protocols, power structures, taboos and domination - all subtle forms of human bondage. This distinct form of madness is not only tolerated by the masses but insisted upon. The programmed ones believe in rules so forcefully they become willing to destroy anyone who violates them.

Wayseers are the ones who call their bluff.  

Since Wayseer minds are free to reject social programming, Wayseers readily see social institutions for what they are - imaginary games.  Wayseers comfort the disturbed and disturb the comfortable. Helping those who are lost in these games and refuse to help themselves is a calling of many Wayseers. Since Wayseers are the ones who keep contact with the original source of reality - they are able to disrupt societal conventions and even governments to realign humanity with the Way.

The Wayseers are an ancient lineage. A kind of priesthood - carriers of the flame - ones "in the know."  There must always be Wayseers to reform the dizzying psychotic spinning wheels of society - giant mindless hamster wheels obscuring the pure blue sky, keeping humanity shackled in a darkened cage - so Wayseers are called - to shed light on the madness of society - to continually resurrect the timeless transcendent Spirit of Truth.

Wayseers reveal this divine truth by devoting themselves to the birth of some creative or disruptive act expressed through art or philosophy, innovations to shake up industry, revolutions for democracy, coups that topple hypocrisy, movements of solidarity, changes that leave a legacy, rebellions against policy, spirit infused technology, moments of clarity, things that challenge barbarity, watersheds of sincerity, momentous drives for charity.

'cuz we're all affected by the way
    'cuz we're all attracted to the flame.

This is your calling, Wayseer. 

You've found your tribe. 

Welcome home.

<3
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 25th March 2015 at 19:57.

26. The Following 50 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Ailith (9th March 2015), Art (9th March 2015), Atlas (9th March 2015), Baby Steps (8th March 2015), barneythez (8th March 2015), Bill Ryan (20th June 2015), Camilo (8th March 2015), CD7 (10th June 2015), ceetee9 (9th March 2015), craig mitchell (9th March 2015), cursichella1 (9th March 2015), Curt (10th June 2015), DeDukshyn (8th March 2015), Deega (9th June 2015), eaglespirit (9th March 2015), Earth Angel (9th March 2015), Earthlink (9th March 2015), Ernie Nemeth (8th March 2015), Fairy Friend (9th March 2015), Gardener (10th March 2015), golden lady (24th June 2015), gripreaper (21st June 2015), Guish (10th March 2015), Ioneo (8th March 2015), Jayren (8th March 2015), Jean-Marie (9th March 2015), johnh (9th March 2015), JRS (9th March 2015), Lefty Dave (9th March 2015), LoneWolf76 (10th March 2015), Love (13th August 2015), Marianne (21st June 2015), Mercedes (8th March 2015), Ol' Roy (9th March 2015), Pam (8th March 2015), ponda (10th March 2015), PurpleLama (10th June 2015), raregem (21st June 2015), Richard S. (21st June 2015), Rollo (9th March 2015), sandy (9th March 2015), skyflower (8th March 2015), Skyhaven (9th March 2015), spiritwind (9th March 2015), StandingWave (10th March 2015), Stephanie (8th March 2015), The Alley Cat (20th June 2015), william r sanford72 (9th March 2015), Wind (8th March 2015), yelik (8th March 2015)

27. Link to Post #134
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

Great idea for a thread Runningdeer!!!!! I have spent a lot of time thinking about the tragedy of this trend to drug our children. Kids with spontaneity, kids that are bored by the tired, dreary education system, kids that are easily distracted and ones that can't sit still or be quiet. These were the adventurers, inventers and explorers of yesterday. We are taking kids that are full of life and drugging and dumbing them down so they can be like the others. If you are obedient, have no sense of curiosity , ask no questions and can accept the status quo without question you will do fine.'

I am so happy I did not give in to the school authorities that wanted to drug my daughter that was full of life and energy. My nephew on the other hand had a mother that bought the drugging option hook, line and sinker and her son did not do very well in the end. He is in prison at this moment. He was such a brilliant child. I was always blown away by his thought processes. He doesn't have those qualities that I am aware of any more.

What a great reminder that it is a blessing not to fit in. It's not always easy but it is worth it in the long run. Anyways, thanks for a great thread, Runningdeer.

28. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

barneythez (8th March 2015), ceetee9 (9th March 2015), craig mitchell (9th March 2015), Earth Angel (9th March 2015), Earthlink (9th March 2015), Gardener (10th March 2015), gripreaper (21st June 2015), Guish (10th March 2015), Jean-Marie (9th March 2015), Mercedes (8th March 2015), Ol' Roy (9th March 2015), RunningDeer (8th March 2015), skyflower (8th March 2015), Skyhaven (9th March 2015), spiritwind (9th March 2015)

29. Link to Post #135
    United States Avalon Member craig mitchell's Avatar
    Thanks

RunningDeer, I loved this, this.... little Masterpiece of theater, truth telling, poetic outreach to all of us who have the courage to be original. I teared up over the price we pay and pay until it finally gets rewarding, which often takes time, does it not?

Thanks, Craig

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to craig mitchell For This Post:

ceetee9 (9th March 2015), Gardener (10th March 2015), Guish (10th March 2015), Jean-Marie (9th March 2015), RunningDeer (9th March 2015)

31. Link to Post #136
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by craig mitchell (here)
    RunningDeer, I loved this, this.... little Masterpiece of theater, truth telling, poetic outreach to all of us who have the courage to be original. I teared up over the price we pay and pay until it finally gets rewarding, which often takes time, does it not?

Thanks, Craig
    Quote I teared up over the price we pay and pay until it finally gets rewarding, which often takes time, does it not?
    Hi Craig,

The Wayseer Manifesto helps put words to who I was growing up and how I continue to live. I’ve lost count on how many times I’ve listened to it. I choke with tears.

RunningDeer <3
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 11th January 2022 at 15:05.

32. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

ceetee9 (9th March 2015), craig mitchell (10th March 2015), Earth Angel (9th March 2015), Earthlink (9th March 2015), Gardener (10th March 2015), Guish (10th March 2015), Jean-Marie (9th March 2015), Skyhaven (9th March 2015), spiritwind (9th March 2015), The Alley Cat (20th June 2015), Wind (9th March 2015)

33. Link to Post #137
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,511 times in 573 posts

There are so many great lines in this. One liners, whole phrases, and paragraphs. Whoever wrote this has great insight into the full spectrum of humanity, from the greatest to the smallest. Is there equality amongst the Human population, in so far as everyone is the same? No, not at all. Even the statement that 90% of humanity is made up of people who's minds are blocked to the Way could be scrutinized by "haters" into being elitist or something. Haters gonna hate but that will not change the reality that even while there are today what we would call young people and old people, this decades long difference during just one lifetime, where say one person is 25 and another is 75, the 75 year old will have some wisdom that isn't present yet in the 25 year old, there still remains the immortal age of all of us.

There are 3 year olds who's souls have been in the Human realm for hundreds of thousands of years now, and with an expanding population there are some who are here as Human, from another species, only for their first time, and this difference between people is permanent and only changes slowly as life times come and go. Because of the time line of eternity, there will always be current 3 year olds who are wiser than current 50 year olds. How old are you is a question that can be answered in terms of current Earth years, where as how old is your soul is a question that can only be answered in era's.

Once you have become an old soul, you don't care any more about so much of the "fluff" that goes on. You recognize it as an exercise in triviality immediately after a certain amount of life times, and you will always be content with just walking away from what another may insist is paramount!!!!

Also, once you are an old soul, you will accept that you will be shouldering some of the younger ones around you, and that your calling to do so is only going to repeat through all your coming lives, for, it isn't possible for anyone to catch up to you now. The beginning was an extremely long time ago, and if you were one of the first, none will ever catch you, so, you just resolve yourself to being the old soul you are, and, for lack of a better term, spend time putting out fires started by young people.

Of course this only applies to the here and now, as our Sun and Earth are both young in our galaxy. Once our solar system gets to be trillions of trillions of years old, like many of the other Suns and their planets towards the centre of our galaxy, the difference between the younger and older souls lessens, and things like population stability will allow a natural maturing of all the souls present.

Everything happens for a reason, including you.

34. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Earthlink For This Post:

craig mitchell (10th March 2015), Gardener (10th June 2015), Guish (10th March 2015), Jean-Marie (9th March 2015), PurpleLama (10th June 2015), RunningDeer (9th March 2015), Skyhaven (9th March 2015), The Alley Cat (20th June 2015), william r sanford72 (9th March 2015), Wind (9th March 2015)

35. Link to Post #138
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Earthlink (here)
    There are so many great lines in this. One liners, whole phrases, and paragraphs. Whoever wrote this has great insight into the full spectrum of humanity, from the greatest to the smallest. ...

Everything happens for a reason, including you.

I have a file called, “One-Liners”. I tried several times to pick a line or two from “The Wayseer Manifesto”. I’d end up copying chunks. Instead, along with the words I added visual and audio copies to all my “iTechnologies”.

Glad you found it, Earthlink.

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Earthlink (9th March 2015), Gardener (10th June 2015), Guish (10th March 2015), Jean-Marie (9th March 2015), Skyhaven (9th March 2015), william r sanford72 (9th March 2015), Wind (9th March 2015)

37. Link to Post #139
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Spanish version:

EL VIDEO QUE NO QUIEREN QUE MIREMOS !!!

Uploaded on Apr 6, 2011

SI TODOS PUDIERAN SENTIR PARA LO QUE REALMENTE VENIMOS A ESTA VIDA QUE DISTINTAS SERIAN LAS COSAS,TANTAS COSAS ABARCA "TODOS SOMOS LO MISMO" ENTRE OTRAS COSAS NO PODRIAMOS JUZGAR AL OTRO,ESE TIEMPO LO USARIAMOS PARA MIRARNOS A NOSOTROS MISMOS, Y LO PRINCIPAL,(CAMBIAR LO QUE HACEMOS MAL).MUCHA GENTE NO PUEDE ENTENDER ESTE VIDEO Y PIENSAN QUE ES ALGO EN CONTRA DE LA PAZ,CUANDO EN REALIDAD ES TODO LO CONTRARIO.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 9th July 2020 at 09:20.

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Guish (10th March 2015), Jean-Marie (9th March 2015), kirolak (9th March 2015), Love (13th August 2015), Stephanie (10th March 2015)

39. Link to Post #140
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

Earthlink, what a great message you wrote there, something which all old souls can relate to. Life, it can be so funny...
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Earthlink (9th March 2015), Gardener (10th June 2015), Guish (10th March 2015), PurpleLama (10th June 2015), RunningDeer (9th March 2015), Skyhaven (9th March 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 1 7 9 LastLast