+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 1 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Could this be you? Garret LoPorto and the Wayseer Manifesto

1. Link to Post #141
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,453 times in 1,583 posts

Default Re: Could this be you? Garret LoPorto and the Wayseer Manifesto

Awakening starts from the inability to understand the world. Excellent video. Well put. I spent my teenage years listening to rage against the machine. I still rage but in a calmer way. Haha.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Guish For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th January 2022), Earthlink (10th March 2015), Gardener (10th June 2015), LoneWolf76 (10th March 2015), RunningDeer (10th March 2015), The Alley Cat (20th June 2015), Wind (10th March 2015)

3. Link to Post #142
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,302 times in 18,139 posts

Time to for new members. Lyrics below. Spanish version here.
    ATTENTION: All you rule-breakers, you misfits and troublemakers - all you free spirits and pioneers - all you visionaries and non-conformists …
    Everything that the establishment has told you is wrong with you - is actually what's right with you.
    You see things others don't. You are hardwired to change the world. Unlike 9 out of 10 people - your mind is irrepressible - and this threatens authority. You were born to be a revolutionary.

You can't stand rules because in your heart you know there's a better way.

You have strengths dangerous to the establishment - and it wants them eliminated, So your whole life you've been told your strengths were weaknesses

Now I'm telling you otherwise. Your impulsivity is a gift - impulses are your key to the miraculous,

Your distractibility - is an artifact of your inspired creativity,
    Your mood swings - reflect the natural pulse of life, they give you unstoppable energy when you're high and deep soulful insight when you're low,

Been diagnosed with a "disorder"? That's society's latest way to deny it's own illness by pointing the finger at you. Your addictive personality is just a symptom of your vast underused capacity for heroic, creative expression and spiritual connection.

Your utter lack of repression, your wide eyed idealism, your unmitigated open mind - didn't anyone ever tell you?!

These are the traits shared by the greatest pioneers and visionaries and innovators, revolutionaries, procrastinators and drama queens, activists on the social scene, space cadets and mavericks, philosophers and derelicts, business suits flying fighter jets, football stars and sex addicts, celebrities with ADD, alcoholics who seek novelty, first responders - prophets and saints, mystics and change agents.

We are - all - the same - you know
    'cuz we're all affected by the way
    'cuz we're all attracted to the flame.

You know in your heart that there's a natural order, something more sovereign than any man-made rules or laws could ever express.

This natural order is called "the Way.”

The Way is the eternal substrate of the cosmos. It guides the very current of time and space. The Way is known by some as the Will of God, Divine Providence, the Holy Spirit, the implicate order, the Tao, reverse-entropy, life-force, but for now we'll simply call it "the Way."

The Way is reflected in you as the source of your inspiration, the source of your passions, your wisdom, your enthusiasm, your intuition, your spiritual fire. Love. The Way takes the chaos out of the Universe and breathes life into it. Giving it divine order. The Way, when expressed by the mind, is genius, when perceived through the eyes is beauty, when felt through the senses is grace, when allowed into the heart ... is love.

Most people cannot sense the Way directly. But then there are the Wayseers. The keepers of the flame. Wayseers have an unexplainable knack for just knowing the Way. They sense it in their very being. They can't tell you why or how they arrived at the right answer. They just know it in their core. They can't show their work. So don't ask. Their minds simply resonate with the Way. When the Way is present, so are they.

While others are blind to it, and society begs you to ignore it, "the Way" stirs you inside. Neurological repression blocks most people's awareness of the Way - censoring all thoughts and impulses from the unconscious is their prefrontal cortex - the gestapo of the brain -  nothing which violates its socialized programming even gets through; but your mind is different.

Your mind has been cracked wide open to the Way - by some miraculous genetic trait, some psychotropic chemical or maybe even by the will of your soul, your brain's reward pathways have been hijacked - dopamine employed to overthrow the fascist dictatorship of your prefrontal cortex - now your brain is free of repression, your mind free of censorship, your awareness exposed to the turbulent seas of the unconscious. Through this open doorway divine light shines into your consciousness showing you the Way.

This is what makes you a Wayseer.

90% of human civilization is populated with those who's brains are blocked to the Way.  Their brains are hardwired to enforce the social programming indoctrinated since birth. Unlike you they cannot break out of this programming, because they have not yet experienced the necessary revolution of mind.

These programmed people take social institutions and rules very seriously. Society is full of games programmed to keep peoples' minds occupied so they will not revolt. These games often cause sick fixations on peculiar protocols, power structures, taboos and domination - all subtle forms of human bondage. This distinct form of madness is not only tolerated by the masses but insisted upon. The programmed ones believe in rules so forcefully they become willing to destroy anyone who violates them.

Wayseers are the ones who call their bluff.  

Since Wayseer minds are free to reject social programming, Wayseers readily see social institutions for what they are - imaginary games.  Wayseers comfort the disturbed and disturb the comfortable. Helping those who are lost in these games and refuse to help themselves is a calling of many Wayseers. Since Wayseers are the ones who keep contact with the original source of reality - they are able to disrupt societal conventions and even governments to realign humanity with the Way.

The Wayseers are an ancient lineage. A kind of priesthood - carriers of the flame - ones "in the know."  There must always be Wayseers to reform the dizzying psychotic spinning wheels of society - giant mindless hamster wheels obscuring the pure blue sky, keeping humanity shackled in a darkened cage - so Wayseers are called - to shed light on the madness of society - to continually resurrect the timeless transcendent Spirit of Truth.

Wayseers reveal this divine truth by devoting themselves to the birth of some creative or disruptive act expressed through art or philosophy, innovations to shake up industry, revolutions for democracy, coups that topple hypocrisy, movements of solidarity, changes that leave a legacy, rebellions against policy, spirit infused technology, moments of clarity, things that challenge barbarity, watersheds of sincerity, momentous drives for charity.

This is your calling, Wayseer.
    You've found your tribe.

Welcome home.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th January 2022), Bluegreen (10th June 2015), craig mitchell (10th June 2015), Earthlink (10th June 2015), Gardener (10th June 2015), PurpleLama (10th June 2015)

5. Link to Post #143
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,891 times in 1,408 posts

A most AweSome Manifesto. (((((( <3 )))))
    We X Billions want to change the world and it appears we are......
    PARADISE IS POSSIBLE EVERYWHERE 4 EVERYONE

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CD7 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th January 2022), Earthlink (10th June 2015), PurpleLama (10th June 2015), RunningDeer (10th June 2015)

7. Link to Post #144
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,511 times in 573 posts

You were born to be a revolutionary! You can't stand rules because in your heart you know there's a better way!

This is one of Chris Hedges most recent appearances.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Earthlink For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th January 2022), CD7 (10th June 2015), lisalu (21st June 2015), RunningDeer (10th June 2015), Wind (10th June 2015)

9. Link to Post #145
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,128 times in 997 posts

Wayseers comfort the disturbed and disturb the comfortable.

"Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves" C. G. Jung

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gardener For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th January 2022), CD7 (10th June 2015), Earthlink (10th June 2015), RunningDeer (10th June 2015), The Alley Cat (20th June 2015), Wind (10th June 2015)

11. Link to Post #146
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Because there is music in this video, I call it one of my favourite music video's of all time.

I watch it a few times a year, at least, just to remind me. Thanks again for writing the words out Running Deer. I was assuming that in time, like all songs, that I would eventually memorize all of the words. Either there are just too many words, or, I R not capable hahahahaha
    Last edited by Earthlink; 20th June 2015 at 23:01.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Earthlink For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th January 2022), Gardener (20th June 2015), RunningDeer (20th June 2015), The Alley Cat (20th June 2015)

13. Link to Post #147
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Earthlink (here)
    Because there is music in this video, I call it one of my favourite music video's of all time.

I watch it a few times a year, at least, just to remind me. Thanks again for writing the words out Running Deer. I was assuming that in time, like all songs, that I would eventually memorize all of the words. Either there are just too many words, or, I R not capable hahahahaha
    Ha! Earthlink, I get it. I've yet to memorize a song beyond nursery rhymes of yesteryear. I end up putting made up words in songs.
    I made peace with it a looooonnggg time ago.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th January 2022), Earthlink (21st June 2015)

15. Link to Post #148
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Well, I'm sure glad I'm not a wayshower, cause all I want to do is sit around and eat processed microwave food, drink aspartamine colas, and smoke cigarettes while I bitch about how bad things are. So, I'm of no value to the Jade 2.0 system, I'm not part of the 15% divergents who are on a targeted list, and the powers that want to own and run planet earth have no interest in me. In other words, I'm just an asleep sheeple zombie destined to die early from toxicity when my function as a cog in the industrial machine reaches full amortization.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th January 2022), Dennis Leahy (22nd June 2015), Earthlink (21st June 2015), RunningDeer (21st June 2015), thunder24 (21st June 2015)

17. Link to Post #149
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Well gripreaper, I can't see the expressions in you eyes and face as you say this, so I can't really tell exactly how much of what you said was cynicism ... but at least some of it is I'm sure.

It's really too bad that you are an energy based life form, like all the others, and as such, and knowing that energy can neither be created nor destroyed: only moved: you're going to be back here again very shortly after your toxic demise.

And thanks for the heads up Bill. All I can say is ... wow. There are so many threads in here, over so many years, I have not even began to even explore the tip of this iceberg, let alone the massive depths of what is not seen from the surface.

Thank you again for doing this!

Perhaps this can be likened to a TV re-run. They re-run stuff an TV all the time, which allows those who missed it the first time around the chance to see it. (no, I am not advocating TV, I loathe it these days, it's just the way I remember it from my childhood)

Of course you've seen it all, I suppose. Thanks for your patience with us

And uh, one of these days, as soon as I succeed in making the sky a deeper shade of blue, I will be helping you with this with a donation or some other gratuitous gesture. That will be the point in my life, this time, where I can sit back and relax again.
    Last edited by Earthlink; 21st June 2015 at 01:37.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Earthlink For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th January 2022), gripreaper (21st June 2015), RunningDeer (21st June 2015)

19. Link to Post #150
    Deactivated
    Thanks

I feel a song coming on

LET THE SUN SHINE!

Love is powerful and can seem like it is overwhelming you, yet don't be afraid of it. There are other things you could be overwhelmed with, so why not allow this one : )

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Earthlink For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th January 2022), Love (13th August 2015), pueblo (11th January 2022), RunningDeer (12th August 2015)

21. Link to Post #151
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,539 times in 2,211 posts

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th January 2022), Eric J (Viking) (11th January 2022), Gwin Ru (11th January 2022), Harmony (11th January 2022), RunningDeer (11th January 2022), Vangelo (11th January 2022), Victoria (11th January 2022), Wind (11th January 2022)

23. Link to Post #152
    Thanks

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th January 2022), Eric J (Viking) (11th January 2022), Harmony (11th January 2022), RunningDeer (11th January 2022), Victoria (11th January 2022)

25. Link to Post #153
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by pueblo (here)
    The Way!

ATTENTION: All you rule-breakers, you misfits and troublemakers - all you free spirits and pioneers - all you visionaries and non-conformists …

Everything that the establishment has told you is wrong with you - is actually what's right with you.

You see things others don't. You are hardwired to change the world. Unlike 9 out of 10 people - your mind is irrepressible - and this threatens authority. You were born to be a revolutionary.

You have strengths dangerous to the establishment - and it wants them eliminated, So your whole life you've been told your strengths were weaknesses

Now I'm telling you otherwise. Your impulsivity is a gift - impulses are your key to the miraculous,

Your mood swings - reflect the natural pulse of life, they give you unstoppable energy when you're high and deep soulful insight when you're low,

Been diagnosed with a "disorder"? That's society's latest way to deny it's own illness by pointing the finger at you. Your addictive personality is just a symptom of your vast underused capacity for heroic, creative expression and spiritual connection.

Your utter lack of repression, your wide eyed idealism, your unmitigated open mind - didn't anyone ever tell you?!

These are the traits shared by the greatest pioneers and visionaries and innovators, revolutionaries, procrastinators and drama queens, activists on the social scene, space cadets and mavericks, philosophers and derelicts, business suits flying fighter jets, football stars and sex addicts, celebrities with ADD, alcoholics who seek novelty, first responders - prophets and saints, mystics and change agents.
    You know in your heart that there's a natural order, something more sovereign than any man-made rules or laws could ever express.

The Way is the eternal substrate of the cosmos. It guides the very current of time and space. The Way is known by some as the Will of God, Divine Providence, the Holy Spirit, the implicate order, the Tao, reverse-entropy, life-force, but for now we'll simply call it "the Way."

The Way is reflected in you as the source of your inspiration, the source of your passions, your wisdom, your enthusiasm, your intuition, your spiritual fire. Love. The Way takes the chaos out of the Universe and breathes life into it. Giving it divine order. The Way, when expressed by the mind, is genius, when perceived through the eyes is beauty, when felt through the senses is grace, when allowed into the heart ... is love.

Most people cannot sense the Way directly. But then there are the Wayseers. The keepers of the flame. Wayseers have an unexplainable knack for just knowing the Way. They sense it in their very being. They can't tell you why or how they arrived at the right answer. They just know it in their core. They can't show their work. So don't ask. Their minds simply resonate with the Way. When the Way is present, so are they.

While others are blind to it, and society begs you to ignore it, "the Way" stirs you inside. Neurological repression blocks most people's awareness of the Way - censoring all thoughts and impulses from the unconscious is their prefrontal cortex - the gestapo of the brain -  nothing which violates its socialized programming even gets through; but your mind is different.

Your mind has been cracked wide open to the Way - by some miraculous genetic trait, some psychotropic chemical or maybe even by the will of your soul, your brain's reward pathways have been hijacked - dopamine employed to overthrow the fascist dictatorship of your prefrontal cortex - now your brain is free of repression, your mind free of censorship, your awareness exposed to the turbulent seas of the unconscious. Through this open doorway divine light shines into your consciousness showing you the Way.

90% of human civilization is populated with those who's brains are blocked to the Way.  Their brains are hardwired to enforce the social programming indoctrinated since birth. Unlike you they cannot break out of this programming, because they have not yet experienced the necessary revolution of mind.

These programmed people take social institutions and rules very seriously. Society is full of games programmed to keep peoples' minds occupied so they will not revolt. These games often cause sick fixations on peculiar protocols, power structures, taboos and domination - all subtle forms of human bondage. This distinct form of madness is not only tolerated by the masses but insisted upon. The programmed ones believe in rules so forcefully they become willing to destroy anyone who violates them.

Since Wayseer minds are free to reject social programming, Wayseers readily see social institutions for what they are - imaginary games.  Wayseers comfort the disturbed and disturb the comfortable. Helping those who are lost in these games and refuse to help themselves is a calling of many Wayseers. Since Wayseers are the ones who keep contact with the original source of reality - they are able to disrupt societal conventions and even governments to realign humanity with the Way.

The Wayseers are an ancient lineage. A kind of priesthood - carriers of the flame - ones "in the know."  There must always be Wayseers to reform the dizzying psychotic spinning wheels of society - giant mindless hamster wheels obscuring the pure blue sky, keeping humanity shackled in a darkened cage - so Wayseers are called - to shed light on the madness of society - to continually resurrect the timeless transcendent Spirit of Truth.

Wayseers reveal this divine truth by devoting themselves to the birth of some creative or disruptive act expressed through art or philosophy, innovations to shake up industry, revolutions for democracy, coups that topple hypocrisy, movements of solidarity, changes that leave a legacy, rebellions against policy, spirit infused technology, moments of clarity, things that challenge barbarity, watersheds of sincerity, momentous drives for charity.

You've found your tribe. 

Welcome home. ♡

Available on iTunes
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 16th July 2023 at 15:31.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th January 2022), Harmony (11th January 2022), Metaphor (11th January 2022), Pam (11th January 2022), pueblo (11th January 2022), Victoria (11th January 2022), Wind (11th January 2022), yelik (11th January 2022)

27. Link to Post #154
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,097 times in 21,066 posts

Video is from Mar 11, 2011 and I saw it on Mar 12, 2011
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th January 2022), Pam (11th January 2022), pueblo (11th January 2022), RunningDeer (11th January 2022)

29. Link to Post #155
    Language
    English
    Thanks

That we don't wanna fight no more
    There will be no more wars
    And our children will play

Matisyahu - One Day
    One day (one day), One day (one day)

Sometimes I lay
    Under the moon
    And thank God I'm breathing
    Then I pray
    Don't take me soon
    'Cause I am here for a reason

Sometimes in my tears I drown
    But I never let it get me down
    So when negativity surrounds
    I know some day it'll all turn around because...

All my life I've been waiting for
    I've been praying for
    For the people to say

It's not about
    Win or lose
    'Cause we all lose
    When they feed on the souls of the innocent
    Blood-drenched pavement
    Keep on moving though the waters stay raging

In this maze you can lose your way (your way)
    It might drive you crazy but don't let it faze you, no way (no way)
    Sometimes in my tears I drown (I drown)
    But I never let it get me down (get me down)

So when negativity surrounds (surrounds)
    I know some day it'll all turn around because...
    I've been praying for
    For the people to say

I've been praying for
    For the people to say

One day this all will change
    Treat people the same
    Stop with the violence
    Down with the hate

One day this all will change
    Treat people the same
    Stop with the violence
    Down with the hate
    One day we'll all be free
    And proud to be
    Under the same sun
    Singing songs of freedom like

I've been praying for
    For the people to say

Last edited by RunningDeer; 11th January 2022 at 14:14.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th January 2022), Eva2 (16th July 2023), pueblo (11th January 2022), Wind (11th January 2022)

31. Link to Post #156
    Language
    English
    Thanks

pueblo, I also liked this video from your thread: Everybody’ Free to Wear Sunscreen

Quote: Advice, like youth, probably just wasted on the young
    (Everybody’s Free To Wear Sunscreen)

Ladies and gentlemen of the class of '97
    Wear sunscreen
    If I could offer you only one tip for the future, sunscreen would be it
    A long-term benefits of sunscreen have been proved by scientists
    Whereas the rest of my advice has no basis more reliable
    Than my own meandering experience, I will dispense this advice now

Enjoy the power and beauty of your youth, oh, never mind
    You will not understand the power and beauty of your youth
    Until they've faded, but trust me, in 20 years, you'll look back
    At photos of yourself and recall in a way you can't grasp now
    How much possibility lay before you and how fabulous you really looked
    You are not as fat as you imagine

Don't worry about the future
    Or worry, but know that worrying
    Is as effective as trying to solve an algebra equation by chewing Bubble gum
    The real troubles in your life
    Are apt to be things that never crossed your worried mind
    The kind that blindsides you at 4 p.m. on some idle Tuesday

Do one thing every day that scares you
    Saying, don't be reckless with other people's hearts
    Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours
    Floss

Don't waste your time on jealousy
    Sometimes you're ahead, sometimes you're behind
    The race is long and in the end, it's only with yourself
    Remember compliments you receive, forget the insults
    If you succeed in doing this, tell me how
    Keep your old love letters, throw away your old bank statements
    Stretch

Don't feel guilty if you don't know what you want to do with your life
    The most interesting people I know
    Didn't know at 22 what they wanted to do with their lives
    Some of the most interesting 40-year-olds I know still don't

Get plenty of calcium
    Be kind to your knees
    You'll miss them when they're gone
    Maybe you'll marry, maybe you won't
    Maybe you'll have children, maybe you won't
    Maybe you'll divorce at 40, maybe you'll dance the 'Funky Chicken'
    On your 75th wedding anniversary

Whatever you do, don't congratulate yourself too much
    Or berate yourself either
    Your choices are half chance, so are everybody else's
    Enjoy your body, use it every way you can
    Don't be afraid of it or what other people think of it
    It's the greatest instrument you'll ever own

Dance, even if you have nowhere to do it but your own living room
    Read the directions even if you don't follow them
    Do not read beauty magazines, they will only make you feel ugly

Get to know your parents, you never know when they'll be gone for good
    Be nice to your siblings, they're your best link to your past
    And the people most likely to stick with you in the future
    Understand that friends come and go
    But a precious few, who should hold on

Work hard to bridge the gaps in geography and lifestyle
    For as the older you get
    The more you need the people you knew when you were young
    Live in New York City once but leave before it makes you hard
    Live in northern California once but leave before it makes you soft
    Travel

Accept certain inalienable truths
    Prices will rise, politicians will philander, you too, will get old
    And when you do, you'll fantasize that when you were young
    Prices were reasonable, politicians were noble
    And children respected their elders
    Respect your elders

Don't expect anyone else to support you
    Maybe you have a trust fund, maybe you'll have a wealthy spouse
    But you never know when either one might run out

Don't mess too much with your hair
    Or by the time you're 40 it will look 85
    Be careful whose advice you buy but be patient with those who supply it
    Advice is a form of nostalgia, dispensing it is a way of fishing the past
    From the disposal, wiping it off, painting over the ugly parts
    And recycling it for more than it's worth
    But trust me on the sunscreen
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 16th July 2023 at 15:27.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Alecs (17th July 2023), Bill Ryan (11th January 2022), gini (16th July 2023), Pam (11th January 2022), pueblo (11th January 2022)

33. Link to Post #157
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,648 times in 1,188 posts

Good, very good, and exceptionally good wake up video and reminder to us all

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th January 2022), ExomatrixTV (11th January 2022), Pam (11th January 2022), pueblo (11th January 2022), RunningDeer (11th January 2022), Violet3 (17th July 2023)

35. Link to Post #158
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Quote Posted by pueblo (here)
    The Way!

You've found your tribe. 

Welcome home. ♡

Available on iTunes
    Thanks for the transcript!

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

Alecs (17th July 2023), Bill Ryan (11th January 2022), Delight (11th January 2022), Harmony (17th July 2023), RunningDeer (11th January 2022), Tracie (Bodhicee) (16th July 2023), Vicus (16th July 2023), Violet3 (17th July 2023)

37. Link to Post #159
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,206 times in 32,905 posts

38. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alecs (17th July 2023), Harmony (17th July 2023), kudzy (16th July 2023), RunningDeer (16th July 2023), Tracie (Bodhicee) (16th July 2023), Vicus (16th July 2023), Violet3 (17th July 2023), wondering (16th July 2023), Yoda (16th July 2023)

39. Link to Post #160
    Australia Avalon Member Tracie (Bodhicee)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,050 times in 420 posts

(bumping)

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tracie (Bodhicee) For This Post:

Alecs (17th July 2023), Bill Ryan (16th July 2023), Harmony (17th July 2023), RunningDeer (16th July 2023), Violet3 (17th July 2023), wondering (16th July 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 1 8 9 LastLast