+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Thousands of Gulf Oil Spill clean-up crew are dying! Video of the dying!

1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,169 times in 405 posts

Default Thousands of Gulf Oil Spill clean-up crew are dying! Video of the dying!

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Swami For This Post:

astrid (22nd March 2011), Belle (22nd March 2011), Calz (22nd March 2011), Eric J (Viking) (22nd March 2011), fifi (23rd March 2011), Heart-2-Heart (22nd March 2011), Icecold (22nd March 2011), Roseheart (22nd March 2011), The HoppyBunny (22nd March 2011), westhill (22nd March 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,069 times in 264 posts

Default Re: Thousands of Gulf Oil Spill clean-up crew are dying! Video of the dying!

Everyone... You can directly help this woman and her family. She has been amazing courageous documenting and sharing her struggle. There is a "chip'n site" where you can contribute to her medical care.
    http://jmrexford.chipin.com/my-medical-care
    She so far has a modest amount. We can change that. Please view her other videos. The above is just one.
    Thanks... westhill

4. Link to Post #3
    Australia Avalon Member str8thinker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,461 times in 530 posts

Default Re: Thousands of Gulf Oil Spill clean-up crew are dying! Video of the dying!

I have a great deal of sympathy for anyone who appears to be in so much distress...

but first show me a medical document that proves or at least supports her claim that she is suffering from a medical condition caused or aggravated by working as a cleanup agent for the BP oil spill. People can put on acts, you know. Don't believe everything you see.
    Beware the bearers of FALSE gifts & their BROKEN PROMISES. Much PAIN but still time. BELIEVE. There is GOOD out there. We OPpose DECEPTION. COnduit CLOSING.
    - Crabwood crop circle, 2002.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to str8thinker For This Post:

delaware (22nd March 2011)

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Quote Posted by str8thinker (here)
    I have a great deal of sympathy for anyone who appears to be in so much distress...

but first show me a medical document that proves or at least supports her claim that she is suffering from a medical condition caused or aggravated by working as a cleanup agent for the BP oil spill. People can put on acts, you know. Don't believe everything you see.
    I certainly concur with what you are saying and this offers no *direct* proof ... but there clearly are people dying either from cleanup or just swimming in the area. A couple of documented deaths:

http://www.floridaoilspilllaw.com/33...anhandle-beach

http://www.floridaoilspilllaw.com/li...eptember-video

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Calz For This Post:

vano915 (29th November 2014)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

I reposted all the above links on FB. STRANGE THING I WAS GONNA GO TODAY TO SWIM IN THE WEST COAST WITH MY MOM BUY SARASOTA. Thanks for informing us, before we headed..<3

9. The Following User Says Thank You to The HoppyBunny For This Post:

Calz (22nd March 2011)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,613 times in 2,179 posts

Quote Posted by str8thinker (here)

People can put on acts, you know. Don't believe everything you see.
    and how sad would THAT be, if it were true?

Blessings to all
    .... be gentle with your anger. Sixto Rodriguez, Cape Town 20.02.2013

11. Link to Post #7
    Australia Avalon Member str8thinker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,461 times in 530 posts

Quote and how sad would THAT be, if it were true?
    Very sad indeed. Malingering can take hours of professional time to prove in even a single case, and raises everyone's insurance premiums.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malingering
    How An Epidemic Of Malingering Is Destroying Britain

I am certainly not accusing Jennifer Rexford of malingering, in fact I advocate that she and others similarly exposed be given the benefit of the doubt, rather than be forced to prove her claim and rely on donations. But to prove that some component of the oil spill (e.g., even Corexit) may be responsible, and to isolate which chemical or chemicals are to blame, requires a massive, expensive ongoing investigation - for which BP should foot the bill.

Precedents such as Agent Orange, asbestos, DDT and many other chemicals indicate how long this can take.
    Last edited by str8thinker; 22nd March 2011 at 11:04.
    Beware the bearers of FALSE gifts & their BROKEN PROMISES. Much PAIN but still time. BELIEVE. There is GOOD out there. We OPpose DECEPTION. COnduit CLOSING.
    - Crabwood crop circle, 2002.

+ Reply to Thread