You come from a

Family of Light

You come from a family
    of galaxies that exist towards
    the center of the Grand Universe,
    where you live as a particle of God:
    an immortal soul. You are a member
    of an alliance of souls that are known as
    the Shining Ones or the Family of Light.

As an offspring of the Creator, you have
    Its abilities. One ability is to create particles
    of your own Self and send them out on journeys
    of exploration. These conscious particles of your
    Self are like the eyes and ears of the Creator
    so She may see, hear and feel the Universe.
    These particles are also the Creator’s
    emissaries, as they carry the spirit
    and sense of God, Herself,
    into the infinite vastness.

As an immortal soul, you send these
    God fragments of your very own Self,
    on journeys into the new frontiers of the
    expanding Universe with other soul-particles
    from the Shining Ones. Our group specializes
    in reincarnating into human forms within
    3D worlds that float in time and space.

You have been spiritually, emotionally,
    culturally and scientifically educated
    to take missions that are expressed
    across hundreds of lifetimes, to help
    transform the human races that you
    serve, into reflections of the divine
    essence from which they sprang.

One of the God particles of your
    greater Self, the immortal Soul,
    quietly pulses within the kind,
    gentle, brilliant and joyful
    person, reading this
    message.

Last edited by Highwhistler; 24th March 2011 at 13:47.
    In this universe of essence, mystery and love, I, Transforming Heart, am another you.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Highwhistler For This Post:

Arrowwind (25th March 2011), Jakinabox (28th March 2011), Realeyes (25th March 2011), robert (19th May 2011), The HoppyBunny (25th March 2011), ulli (24th March 2011)

3. Link to Post #42
    Indonesia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Tell Your Reincarnation Story Here

I have - somewhat vague - hunches about previous lifetimes.

Must have been in the East. I am born this lifetime in Indonesia, raised in Holland.
    Eastern philosophy comes natural to me, including flaws and errors in - western perception of, and eastern lay errors of - such.

And I must have been in a law department classic Roman Law style (all present western law stems from roman law), my intuition on such is impeccable.

.. and much more

and
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    -------
    My first incarnation in the West

.. it's a tough choice.
    .. whether it's from Tibet, a shamanic indigenous culture, or another planet
    .. The first lifetime often does not go well

.. It basically just sucks where we are here
    .. is how I feel right now
    Last edited by majapahit; 24th March 2011 at 17:27.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to majapahit For This Post:

Arrowwind (25th March 2011), Realeyes (25th March 2011)

5. Link to Post #43
    Czech Republic Avalon Member Pilgrim's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by fifi (here)
    WOW! I am really impressed, Bill. How can one consciously remember one's past lives? Apart from 'enlightened beings' who can remember their past lives, I thought the only way for normal human beings like us is to go through hynoptic past life regression.
    It inspires me that I share something with you here:

A friend of mine is capable to "watch" his past lives as he wishes. Once he visited a regression therapy with a well known therapist on past life regression. Originally, she used to be a college teacher by her occupation. After his session with her, he found out he could have kept the window still open to observe other lives which he had experienced in the past. Since then he travells as he is pleased in his previous lives. However, I might say, he spends too much time on that so he misses so much what occures meanwhile he travells to the past in his current life.. Without any judgement, my opinion is there suppose to be a lesson learnt process done after session within each personality. Otherwise, it is simple entertainment, as anything else. (I know the entertainment is also good though at right itme or moment) Therefore, an experience therapist, my view, is quite important as well, when some one is not fully prepared for what is seen. The therapist "leads" person through regression and helps to understand what is a connection to the current life or a particular problem, which person has at the moment. My friend became " an enthusiast" of past lives and talked to everyone who was willing to listen to him. (after some time people quite got bored..) It seemed to me quite weird that time, it didn´t resonate with me at all. Especially, when he was so pleased with himself, what he saw in the past (like an important figure, reached knowledge, skills, historical context-like Ancient Egypt, Rome etc), mainly with lives which satisfied his ego. I tried to talk to him, however, his stand was I know more than you, so after some time I shut up and let him enjoy his way.

I have also undergone some sessions in my lifetime and have seen some "things". I will share it with you here later. What happened to me couple of times when I came to certain places that I "saw" how the place looked like long long time ago. It was like glimps, or picture coming from another picture, until it seazed and the current reality was here around me again, and I was back myself. That moments I sensed being that person in the past too.

Back to my story about my friend, it was a good lesson for me that time that pointed I should start learning my lessons directly at the current life, at the current reality and current conditions. To be a wanderrer in the past can be another distraction from being Now. I can see it as the most important thing, more important than exploring who we used to be in previous life. However, I do not disregard that subject entirely. I cosider it very interesting topic. I think those experiences may have a positive change on us or on our life when it is done well or properly understood. I was realy gratefully many times to my friend in my thoughts that he showed me to avoid making same mistake and comprehend more deeply my lessons. Cheers,P.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pilgrim For This Post:

Arrowwind (25th March 2011), hohoemi (27th March 2011), The HoppyBunny (25th March 2011), Virilis (28th March 2011)

7. Link to Post #44
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,322 times in 735 posts

Smile Re: Tell Your Reincarnation Story Here

Arrowwind suggested I place this post of mine here.

I saw this wonderful thread the other day and I would like to share with you how a past life has subtly influenced my immediate incarnation; how it was phenomenally healed and to expand upon ‘Soul bleed throughs’ and the greater healing of Self. Please pardon the length; it’s the shortest I could do without distorting it.

From birth I had conscious memory recalls of 4 past lives but grew up in a family unaware of such things so I kept my secret and confusion to myself. In one of these past lives I was an intelligent young Polish lad with hopes to pursue my passion of composing piano concertos. I also spoke fluently several languages. Around the age of 18 my life’s journey was disrupted with WW2, where I fled Poland hastily and joined up with the French Résistance where my fluency in the German language was put to good use. I was smuggled into Germany with false papers and pretended to be a German citizen but secretly was a part of a group that helped to smuggle out Jewish folk detained mainly from the Dachau concentration camp in the dead of night. It was a harrowing experience only being able to rescue a few on each sortie knowing that many I left behind would not be alive to rescue next time. Anyway, eventually I was caught, gruesomely tortured then shot amongst a standing line-up of dishevelled Jewish folk over what was to become our grave pit.

Back to this present incarnation, I am an English female and throughout my childhood when asleep I always dreamt/spoke in German. This is not my native language, nor have I ever learnt to speak German. I always wanted to learn to play the piano, but never got the opportunity. During my school years I refused adamantly to never attend any lessons that involved WW2 – they were seen as ‘tantrums’ and got me many black marks at school. I could not watch any film in connection to WW2 (and they have played many here in the UK) nor listen to the German language. I just want to point out I have no judgements towards any German people or the war; this was simply a Soul bleed through of another incarnation that in the background haunted me – it was irrational behaviour I had no control over.

I’ve been with my hubby for 21 years, he is half Polish and worked for a big German company ‘Heidelberg’ involving many work trips to Germany. I would pick him up from the airport and the moment the people would disembark many of them were German and just hearing their language would make my knees buckle, my head started swimming and the greatest survival urge to run and hide.

Then something extraordinary happened. In 1998, I was with a group of 26 people making the journey up Mount Sinai to witness the dawn rising. Most of our group took the camel ride in the blackness of night up the mountain, then walking the last part of the journey single file up a narrow path to the summit.

A most curious think happened that I can only think was a physical timeline jump. I was having a conversation with my new friend who was walking right in front of me, with most of the group walking in line behind me. My friend suddenly went silent and I repeated what I had just said; but the reply that came back was now in German! I carried on walking sensing something wasn’t right and listened intently to the conversations I was hearing ahead and behind me – they were all in German, not an English word to be heard. Somehow the English group had been replaced by a group of Germans! For me this was a nightmare turned real, being lost up a huge barren mountain in the darkness of night with a group of people I had no idea who they were and the effects their dear language had on me.

We reached a high ravine and an extremely strong gust of wind spun out of nowhere and literally swept me up off my feet towards the cliff edge where I would have surely met my death. Everything became slow motion as I floated in the air helpless. Suddenly a pair of strong arms grabbed my waist and prevented me tumbling to my death. In that moment there was an energy/frequency change all around me; it was as if I had just been bathed in a loving light although I saw no light. A very tall German lady was now speaking to me, asking if I was okay as she settled me back on my feet. Something in that magical moment had been healed deep within myself on a Soul level; her voice speaking in German sounded like a beautiful melody!

I walked with this German group for around another 10 minutes when I decided to stop and wait for my English group to arrive that I logically guessed must be behind us because the German party certainly walked a very quick pace. There was no sign of my English group; in the end I walked to the summit on my own to find a couple who had stayed in the tea hut for the night. I asked them where the German group had gone, but they shook their heads, I was the first person to arrive! In dribs and drabs my group finally arrived, each one of them had found themselves suddenly on their own around the same time as me – each with different stories and bizarre adventures.

I do not really know what happened that night on Mount Sinai but 26 people walking in a line suddenly in a blink all found them selves in a separate reality. For me, I bless this amazing healing experience. Today I have many dear German friends; my old Soul haunts are completely gone – my fragmentation healed.

I share this with you guys because even if we are not aware of past lives, somewhere in our daily lives unconsciously there will be attitudes within our make-up of expression that are bleed throughs of unresolved stuff from our previous lives. I personally have not gone seeking my past lives – yet by observing my thoughts throughout the day or during certain events I have experienced, results in a ‘flash back memory recall’ of where I did something very similar in another lifetime.

IMHO everything I need to know about who I am is present in this incarnation/reality, I do not need to seek who I was before because who I was before, ‘I wear today’ – All is relevant in this Now moment. I know when I have seized the ‘ripe’ moment to go within and heal an attitude, if I am sincere, a grand healing takes place not only within myself here but this healing spreads and affects all the ‘me’s’ of the past who were also affected as ‘flashes’ of these past lives naturally flow through my mind during the healing process. I see all my lives as being simultaneous in a ‘Now moment’. In linear thinking we see a lifetime going from A – Z; yet out of Time, I perceive Time like a ‘spiral’ whereby certain lives can have a very similar frequency (possibly an alignment on the spiral) whereby we can experience sometimes ‘straddling’ between the two in our thoughts and decision making until a healing of the fragmentation is restored to ‘Onement’.

For me, the above personal story resulted because I had fragmented in a past life through trauma that bleed through into this one. I am very thankful that this fragmentation of Self has been healed. By seizing the ‘ripe’ moment when it appears and healing in this way I have naturally become aware of so many of my past lives that have taught me ‘why’ and ‘whom’ I am today. I share my personal wisdom that I have learnt with the intent that it might resonate with others understanding their own Soul-full journeys of Self.

8. Link to Post #45
    Virgin Islands Avalon Member Selene's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,226 times in 1,108 posts

My own prior life memories – unaided - go back perhaps 3,000(?) years, and I was born fully conscious into this lifetime. I remember my birth and my present life from its first moments on as a tiny infant. (Boy, was my mom ever astonished when as a teen I described the hospital room in which I was born in vivid detail!)

Since I remember so much naturally without any regression, hypnosis or other aids my personal research into my reincarnational memories has been focussed on verifying any specific details that might still exist in old records or archaeology. I’ve had the great good fortune to travel extensively and verify many things on location.

Here’s an interesting tidbit, then:

When my hubby and I purchased our big old house, there was a considerable amount of handyman work needed. He is an enthusiastic and capable amateur carpenter and we dug right in. I am not, by nature, a particularly fearful person but there was one thing that absolutely gave me the creeps: I was scared spitless whenever he went up to work on the roof. I would stand gripping the bottom of the ladder tightly, silently pleading ‘Please don’t fall please don’t fall please don’t fall...’ I would silently will him to remain stable and in control. But I never said anything to him about my fears, afraid that expressing them to him might somehow “Become what you behold” and provoke a fatal fall.

One day, while daydreaming at the kitchen sink, gazing idly into the narrow brick courtyard outside the window, I was gripped by a horrifying vision: The narrow courtyard transformed itself into a narrow medieval street. Someone came running up to me at my tiny house with terrible news: my husband had fallen off the roof of the nearby cathedral (we lived only steps away) and was dead. Suddenly I was running in a panic down the street, dressed in layers of cumbersome long brown skirts – only to find him lying face down on the cobblestones. Dead. He’d been doing some repair work on the steep cathedral roof when he’d slipped, unable to grip anything. I was only moments too late, but it was too late. I was a young wife suddenly, horribly, widowed.... I returned to ordinary consciousness deeply shaken, mourning the loss of my beloved husband. It was all too horribly real.

But I never said anything to anyone about the vision.

One evening after dinner with a dear friend, the conversation turned to reincarnation. And my husband, it must be said, is one of the true sceptics about everything. But this time, he surprised me by saying he did have a few reincarnational memories. He mentioned one, and another.... and then he said: One of my strongest memories is of sliding off the steep roof of a church to my death....! He went on to describe in detail how he’d been affixing the “Tannenbaum” (Christmas tree) to the top of the spire at the church on the main square of a medieval town, probably in Germany. And how a tile beneath his feet gave way and slipped underneath him. He’d skidded downward on his stomach, helpless.... He then recalled how, as a young boy in this life, he once heard the pastor at his present Lutheran church describe how the Christmas tree used to be affixed to the steeple rather than placed inside the church – but it was too risky and a man had once fallen off the roof, long ago.... My husband said at that moment a nauseating chill had swept through him and he was deeply upset, but he didn’t understand why until many years later.

So: both my husband and I recalled exactly the same event, except that I did from my perspective – and he from his. We think we’ve now identified the church – which is still standing - and the town in Germany where it happened. It was a simultaneous “Yeah, this is the place” recognition. When you return to the site of something, the emotional link – the recognition - can be extraordinary.

One tale of many.

Cheers,

Selene

9. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Selene For This Post:

DoubleHelix (28th March 2011), giovonni (30th March 2011), Highwhistler (25th March 2011), hohoemi (27th March 2011), Icecold (26th March 2011), Mark (Star Mariner) (20th May 2023), Meeresgalen (20th July 2023), Pilgrim (25th March 2011), raparee (30th March 2011), Realeyes (26th March 2011), sepia (26th March 2011), TigerLilly (26th March 2011), Virilis (28th March 2011)

10. Link to Post #46
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,108 times in 1,389 posts

Quote Posted by Selene (here)
    My own prior life memories – unaided - go back perhaps 3,000(?) years, and I was born fully conscious into this lifetime. I remember my birth and my present life from its first moments on as a tiny infant. (Boy, was my mom ever astonished when as a teen I described the hospital room in which I was born in vivid detail!)

Since I remember so much naturally without any regression, hypnosis or other aids my personal research into my reincarnational memories has been focussed on verifying any specific details that might still exist in old records or archaeology. I’ve had the great good fortune to travel extensively and verify many things on location.

Here’s an interesting tidbit, then:

When my hubby and I purchased our big old house, there was a considerable amount of handyman work needed. He is an enthusiastic and capable amateur carpenter and we dug right in. I am not, by nature, a particularly fearful person but there was one thing that absolutely gave me the creeps: I was scared spitless whenever he went up to work on the roof. I would stand gripping the bottom of the ladder tightly, silently pleading ‘Please don’t fall please don’t fall please don’t fall...’ I would silently will him to remain stable and in control. But I never said anything to him about my fears, afraid that expressing them to him might somehow “Become what you behold” and provoke a fatal fall.

One day, while daydreaming at the kitchen sink, gazing idly into the narrow brick courtyard outside the window, I was gripped by a horrifying vision: The narrow courtyard transformed itself into a narrow medieval street. Someone came running up to me at my tiny house with terrible news: my husband had fallen off the roof of the nearby cathedral (we lived only steps away) and was dead. Suddenly I was running in a panic down the street, dressed in layers of cumbersome long brown skirts – only to find him lying face down on the cobblestones. Dead. He’d been doing some repair work on the steep cathedral roof when he’d slipped, unable to grip anything. I was only moments too late, but it was too late. I was a young wife suddenly, horribly, widowed.... I returned to ordinary consciousness deeply shaken, mourning the loss of my beloved husband. It was all too horribly real.

But I never said anything to anyone about the vision.

One evening after dinner with a dear friend, the conversation turned to reincarnation. And my husband, it must be said, is one of the true sceptics about everything. But this time, he surprised me by saying he did have a few reincarnational memories. He mentioned one, and another.... and then he said: One of my strongest memories is of sliding off the steep roof of a church to my death....! He went on to describe in detail how he’d been affixing the “Tannenbaum” (Christmas tree) to the top of the spire at the church on the main square of a medieval town, probably in Germany. And how a tile beneath his feet gave way and slipped underneath him. He’d skidded downward on his stomach, helpless.... He then recalled how, as a young boy in this life, he once heard the pastor at his present Lutheran church describe how the Christmas tree used to be affixed to the steeple rather than placed inside the church – but it was too risky and a man had once fallen off the roof, long ago.... My husband said at that moment a nauseating chill had swept through him and he was deeply upset, but he didn’t understand why until many years later.

So: both my husband and I recalled exactly the same event, except that I did from my perspective – and he from his. We think we’ve now identified the church – which is still standing - and the town in Germany where it happened. It was a simultaneous “Yeah, this is the place” recognition. When you return to the site of something, the emotional link – the recognition - can be extraordinary.

One tale of many.

Cheers,

Selene
    it is very fascinating if we remember more maybe we could solved todays pains, suffering.

Love and Peace

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tangri For This Post:

giovonni (30th March 2011), Selene (25th March 2011)

12. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Levent Tonga
    It is very fascinating if we remember more maybe we could solved today’s pains, suffering.
    Levent Tonga, that’s an interesting comment. I often ask people when they say they are presently deeply afraid of something that “might” happen: Are you sure you’re in pain about something that might happen in the future – or are you simply remembering something that did happen in the past?

And if it’s “already happened” – well, you’re here now, aren’t you? And you’re safe and well. On reflection, you might perhaps be able to let go of the old fear. Yes, it happened. Yes. It was the worst. Yes. But here you are, again. And you’re okay!

Works for me....

Cheers,

Selene
    Last edited by Selene; 26th March 2011 at 00:13.

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Selene For This Post:

giovonni (30th March 2011), hohoemi (27th March 2011), Icecold (26th March 2011), TigerLilly (26th March 2011), Virilis (28th March 2011)

14. Link to Post #48
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Here's a website for those who have questions, or want to know what good books and other resources are available on the subject: http://www.reincarnationforum.com/

And, here are some interesting, individual case histories on reincarnation.

1. Across Time and Death: A Mother’s Search for Her Past Life Children, Jenny Cockell
    http://www.amazon.com/Across-Time-De...0896650&sr=1-1
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jenny_Cockell

“For as long as she could remember, Jenny Cockell had felt she had lived a former life as Mary Sutton. Finally, Jenny acted on her intense need to find her lost family. After years of painstaking searching, she finally reunited with family members from her previous lifetime.”

This is an amazing story. This was also made into t.v. movie called ‘Yesterday’s Children’.

2. Looking for Carroll Beckwith: A True Story of a Detective’s Search for his Past Life, Robert Snow
    http://www.amazon.com/Looking-Carrol...0897359&sr=1-1

“This tale is improbable in more ways than one: Indianapolis police homicide commander Snow offers a dryly nonplussed account of his discovery of his "past life" as 19th-century portrait painter Carroll Beckwith. Snow participated in (and taped) a therapeutic "recovered memory" session as a lark, and, once hypnotized, was jolted by a series of clear images and recollections that seemed even then strangely plausible, despite his cop's hard-nosed, empirical perspective. Later, when he walked into a New Orleans gallery at random and confronted a painting that had appeared to him in his vision, he determined to put his detective's investigative skills to work and research congruencies between his "memories" and the artist's life. Surprisingly, the evidence that he painstakingly assembled through retrieving Beckwith's journals and work from obscurity seemed fully to confirm that Snow's "recollections" were authentic.”

3. Someone Else's Yesterday: The Confederate General and Connecticut Yankee: A past Life Revealed, Jeffrey Keene
    http://www.amazon.com/Someone-Elses-...0897998&sr=1-1

“Someone Else's Yesterday is an amazing journey through the eyes of two people: one a Georgian, the other a Connecticut Yankee. Similarities between the two go far beyond coincidence. They think alike, look alike, and even share facial scars. Their lives are so intertwined that they appear to be one. Half of this equation, Jeffrey J. Keene, is a present-day Assistant Fire Chief in affluent Westport, Connecticut. The other half, John B. Gordon, Confederate General, Army of Northern Virginia, died January 9, 1904.”

Jeffrey underwent no hypnotic regression. Similar to the way in which I uncovered my own past lives, it was ONLY through synchronistic events and then later research that Jeffrey discovered parallels between General Gordon’s life and his own.

4. Thomas Andrews, Voyage into History : Titanic Secrets Revealed Through the Eyes of Her Builder, William Barnes
    http://www.amazon.com/Thomas-Andrews...0896490&sr=8-1

The audio is available here: http://www.amazon.com/Built-Titanic-...mm_abk_title_0
    It contains the original recordings of his regression sessions in which William reverts to a Scottish accent (Thomas Andrews was Scottish).

“On a cold Saturday I sat to read this book without any expectations as to its ability to interest me.
    As I began reading the unfoldment of Tommie's life, I was no longer sitting at home but rather sitting in a bubble of time watching the progress of events that presented themselves in movie-like clarity.
    By the end of the book I finally noticed the sun had set and needed a reading light.
    This is not so much a narrative of events past, but rather a re-enactment of a drama that uses the reader's mind as a stage to play out a story that even today captures the imagination and fascination of thousands.
    To me, not so much because of the magnitude of the calamity that happened in mid-ocean, but because it is exemplar of the real-life battle between the integrity and righteousness of the soul and the barely concealed evil of ignorance and selfish blindness in materially obsessed ego.
    Perhaps there are those that think the story has an unhappy ending, but the fact that it had to be written by the one who lived it, is proof positive the justice (karmic or Divine) is not an obscure concept, but a spiritual reality.
    Time and the efforts of the unjust, do not destroy truth, they just delay its inevitable revelation.

I think the measure of readers liking this story or not, depends on their willingness to surrender their minds to be transported to a different time and to be shown a simple truth:
    "This is what happened".

Half a century later and all the learned men of the world could not hide it.”

5. Soul Survivor: the Reincarnation of a World War II Fighter Pilot, Andrea Leininger, Ken Leininger and Ken Gross
    http://www.amazon.com/Soul-Survivor-...lbowmanatchiA/

“This is the story of James Leininger, who -- a little more than two weeks after his second birthday -- began having blood-curdling nightmares that just would not stop. When James began screaming out recurring phrases like, "Plane on fire! Little man can't get out!" the Leiningers finally admitted that they truly had to take notice. (Their belief system was shaken to the core).

When details of planes and war tragedies no two-year-old boy could know continued -- even in stark daylight -- Bruce and Andrea Leininger began to realize that this was an incredible situation. SOUL SURVIVOR is the story of how the Leiningers pieced together what their son was communicating and eventually discovered that he was reliving the past life of World War II fighter pilot James Huston.”

6. To Save Russia: the Reincarnation of Nicholas II, Donald Norsic
    http://www.amazon.com/Save-Russia-Re...0976750&sr=8-1
    Last edited by Wings; 30th April 2011 at 16:42.

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wings For This Post:

giovonni (30th March 2011), hohoemi (27th March 2011), Selene (27th March 2011), TigerLilly (26th March 2011), Virilis (28th March 2011)

16. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

I believe I am a young soul and may not have had many past lives ? I do have a close friend who says he recalls being Daniel in the den of lions ! An old soul. L
    Last edited by Loren; 27th March 2011 at 20:39.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Loren For This Post:

giovonni (30th March 2011)

18. Link to Post #50
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,990 times in 1,091 posts

Quote Posted by Loren (here)
    I believe I am a young soul and may not have had many past lives ? I do have a close friend who says he recalls being David in the den of lions ! An old soul. L
    That was Daniel in the den of the lions.

19. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

Hi, Wings -

Your comments are very astute. I hope you will eventually publish your notes or research.

Cheers,

Selene

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Selene For This Post:

Virilis (28th March 2011), Wings (29th March 2011)

21. Link to Post #52
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,108 times in 1,389 posts

Quote Posted by Selene (here)
    Quote Posted by Levent Tonga
    It is very fascinating if we remember more maybe we could solved today’s pains, suffering.
    Levent Tonga, that’s an interesting comment. I often ask people when they say they are presently deeply afraid of something that “might” happen: Are you sure you’re in pain about something that might happen in the future – or are you simply remembering something that did happen in the past?

And if it’s “already happened” – well, you’re here now, aren’t you? And you’re safe and well. On reflection, you might perhaps be able to let go of the old fear. Yes, it happened. Yes. It was the worst. Yes. But here you are, again. And you’re okay!

Works for me....

Cheers,

Selene
    Hi Selene,

In theory that it is a cyclic and we suppose to suffer . I am oppose this idea at fundamental level. And I want be out of this experiment,/ experience.
    Why not happiness, peace and love can be creative,/productive?
    I was witnessed burned patients and I did,/will everything to ease their suffering I do not care if they are going to gain some experience and will forget on their next life.
    I did not sign for this torture, watching other's suffering. I am protesting to obey my labor role.

Love and Peace

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Tangri For This Post:

Selene (28th March 2011)

23. Link to Post #53
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,814 times in 389 posts

{QUOTE} A friend of mine is capable to "watch" his past lives as he wishes. Once he visited a regression therapy with a well known therapist on past life regression. Since then he travells as he is pleased in his previous lives. However, I might say, he spends too much time on that so he misses so much what occures meanwhile he travells to the past in his current life..My friend became " an enthusiast" of past lives and talked to everyone who was willing to listen to him. (after some time people quite got bored..) I tried to talk to him, however, his stand was I know more than you, so after some time I shut up and let him enjoy his way. {QUOTE}

When I first started viewing my past lives, I too became addicted in this way, untill I was hit with an inspired message that said "In your future life, when you look back at your current life now, what will you see?" Surely your friend wishes to see more of this life than just hypnotic regressions.
    Last edited by pharoah21; 28th March 2011 at 05:27. Reason: Quotation

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to pharoah21 For This Post:

giovonni (30th March 2011), hohoemi (29th March 2011), Lord Sidious (28th March 2011), Pilgrim (30th March 2011), Selene (28th March 2011), Virilis (28th March 2011)

25. Link to Post #54
    Australia Avalon Member Virilis's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank you Arrowwind for creating this wonderful thread, & thanks to everyone who has posted on here. It certainly make for some fascinating reading!

We can never underestimate the profound impact past life memories have in regards to our personal conceptualisation of reality. Such recollections may also shed light on certain thought patterns that could potentially impede or slow our evolutionary progress back to the 'one consciousness'. To me, such experiences are part of a homecoming journey to our true selves & the source of all things. I agree with pharoah21 though. It is equally important not to become enthralled by these past-life recollections to the point where opportunities for the development of our unfolding consciousness is missed in the eternal 'here & NOW'

My own eyes have briefly fluttered open in regards to a few past-life memories. I'd like to share two such occasions with my fellow Avalonians.

1) I was driving to the train station one night to pick up a friend. It was pitch black outside, & my car was approaching a sharp 90 degree corner. I remember looking at the the car clock at the time, a few metres away from having to make that street turn. Suddenly I found myself transported to another reality, sitting behind the wheel of a vintage car which I was driving down a gravel/dirt road. I looked around & it was broad daylight, with a clear blue sky. I was driving past a stately manor to my left. I knew it was my home. My hands on the steering wheel were that of an old man, wrinkled & covered in liver spots. When looking at my rear view mirror, I saw the face of a white-haired old man looking back at me. It seemed as if the experience of driving in this different reality went on for quite some time (perhaps 10-20 minutes). I also remember a thought that was passing through my mind....it was something like, "...to hell with them all". I don't know who those thoughts were referring to, but they resulted in me snapping instantly back to 'normal' consciousness.

I looked at my car clock again (in the present), & noticed that not a single second had passed. Thank god for that, otherwise I wouldn't have been able to turn my steering wheel in time to make that sharp turn...I would have surely crashed lol The lucidity of that experience really startled me...driving my vintage car in that 'other time' was just as real as my day to day reality in the present.

2) My other past-life memories came flooding back as a result of being immersed in deep meditation. I perceived snapshots of former lives, each giving way to a life that happened earlier on in time. The final past-life memory that bubbled up in my consciousness occured in a dimly-lit, cavern-like room. I could see my young hands unfurling a scroll, with hieroglyphic writing all over it. To the left of me was a man wearing a black robe. He must have been blind, as his eyes had cataracts...I'm not sure though....there was something otherworldy about the way the whiteness of his irises twinkled & seemed to almost glow in the darkened room. I felt he was my master/teacher at the time. Before I returned to 'normal' consciousness, the word 'Marduk' entered my mind.

I had never heard of the word 'Marduk' before, so when I finished my meditation, I googled it. I was surprised to find that Marduk was a Babylonian God of ancient Mesopotamia.

(Marduk and his dragon Mušḫuššu, from a Babylonian cylinder seal)

Perhaps this past-life memory indicated that I once lived in the old Babylonian period 1800-1530 BC? I truly do not know. My past-life experiences were always from a 1st person perspective, with little information regarding period, time & date. I find it all very intriguing though. I'm still baffeled as to what it all means. I'd love to glean some more clarity on these experiences like Bill Ryan has achieved

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Virilis For This Post:

giovonni (30th March 2011), Nyce555 (30th March 2011), Selene (28th March 2011)

27. Link to Post #55
    Greece Avalon Member the_flyingboy's Avatar
    Thanks

nice thought arrowwind...ok from what i have been told my first time here on earth i was a woman a Syrian queen the second time i was born in Malaysia where i was a boat builder and a famous one to cause my boats had a unique design and now i'm here at this special time as a very curious being i want to learn and be tought the truth and learn about everything.......
    well thats what a woman told me,she never mentioned dates but only these things but before she told me she asked for my date of birth place of birth and even the exact time i was born,then she drew some cycles and line and stuff which i had no idea and she came up with this plus she said that on my right side of my body i have a lot of energy and she never knew what was holding it back and couldn't be used..... but i have done some weird things in my life.....

28. The Following User Says Thank You to the_flyingboy For This Post:

29. Link to Post #56
    Thanks

Hi, Virilis –

Your comments are an excellent touchstone for others to learn a few techniques for exploring their own reincarnational memories.

You said, per your memories:

Quote Posted by Virilis
    1) I was driving to the train station one night to pick up a friend. It was pitch black outside, & my car was approaching a sharp 90 degree corner. I remember looking at the car clock at the time, a few metres away from having to make that street turn. Suddenly I found myself transported to another reality, sitting behind the wheel of a vintage car which I was driving down a gravel/dirt road....

And

2) My other past-life memories came flooding back as a result of being immersed in deep meditation. I perceived snapshots of former lives, each giving way to a life that happened earlier on in time....
    Both of the elements you mentioned here can indeed trigger spontaneous reincarnational memories, and these are good examples.

In the first case, the precise gesture of turning a sharp corner in your car while looking down at the clock – and perhaps your mental or emotional state at that instant – might have served as a kind of momentary neurolinguistic ‘trigger’ or gateway opening pathways to recalling a similar previous experience in time. Since ‘time’ doesn’t really matter greatly where our emotions – and their linked memories – are concerned, the gateway linked to a prior experience that obviously had some emotional importance for you – at least in the past.

I’ve found that kind of ‘triggering’ – little moments, gestures, glimpses that seem to go ‘ping! what-was-that?’ even if they are moments of aversion or fear – are an excellent opportunity to stop and pay attention to whatever is going on in your perception or memories or feelings at that moment. (Not while driving, of course, unless you pull off the road!)

There’s a very simple technique you can use at those times to access your deeper memories:

• Just follow your feelings – what are the first words or thoughts that come to mind? Doesn’t matter if it sounds silly or meaningless.

• Simply latch onto that word or phrase or thought and keep repeating it to yourself, following the feelings that the phrase seems to bring up. Let the words or ideas evolve. What else is here?

• Images may begin to present themselves. What’s this? Don’t bother trying to explain or interpret the images. You may feel as though you’re simply making them up, but never mind. The idea that “This is all just fantasy anyway” will allow your mind to roam freely, since you will feel safe doing so.

• Allow the fleeting images to build into some kind of coherent picture, along with your feelings.

• Once you’ve locked onto the image, look around. What’s there? Let the room or the scene expand and gain detail. Look down at your feet or hands in the image – what are you wearing? Look to the right or left – and perhaps out the window, down the hall or over the hill. What else is there? Who else is there? What happens now? Simply allow your mind to roam freely.

• When you’ve finished exploring, return to your present situation in the here and now. Look around the room or space you are in and take a few deep breaths, returning completely to your present life. You may wish to take a walk or break to restore your equilibrium before returning to your everyday tasks.

• If you are intrigued by your memories or experience, take the time to jot down some notes, sketches or any words or phrases that seem relevant in a notebook or journal. In the months or years ahead you may find these notes helpful for further research.

Your second type of spontaneous recall, during meditation, can be explored in very much the same way, as you seem to have done naturally.

It is possible, if those memories or moments seem to have some meaning for you, to consciously choose to reenter that space again in meditation, holding the image consciously in your mind. Again, simply allow the images to flow naturally without trying to evaluate them until you return to ordinary waking consciousness.

Again, thank you for your contributions, Virilis. And I hope that these suggestions will be helpful to our readers here.

Cheers,

Selene

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Selene For This Post:

giovonni (30th March 2011), Hughe (29th March 2011), Virilis (29th March 2011), Wings (29th March 2011)

31. Link to Post #57
    Thanks

I am on a Viking ship. I can recognize it clearly. I am a young woman about 17. I am shivering because it is very cold in the open air. I am dressed just in my home dress as they cought me at that moment when they seized our town. They killed my familly, many neighbours and friends. I remember burning houses in our small town, smoke, noise, yelling, before I finally passed away in horror. I am wet a bit from sea foam coming over the board of the ship. The sea is a little bit rough and bumpy. I can hear exhausted oarsmen who struggle over waves with the sea. He is watching me all the time, tall, well build, long hair, muscled, probably one of their leaders. And those eyes, I know those eyes. Where have I seen them? I don´t understand what they talk among themselves. I don´t know their language. I can sense his eyes on me. he observes me often. His eyes penitrate me. I can not stand his looks. I turn away. I am afraid. Although, I feel he atracts me. I can not comprehend that. I ask myself why. I don´t know these feelings. It is quite strange, mixture of fear and arousal. He is one of them who killed my beloved. Strange. I ask myself what happens next. Where would they take me? What would they do with me? Would I be a slave? Would they kill me? Would they rape me? They could have done in before. The land is close. We enter into a bay at last. The ship hits with strong shakes ashore. The men jump out on the shore. They start unloading the ship. It takes a while. They pile all goods in several mounds. I get they are dividing it among themselves. They set up camp right there, they drink, they eat. There is an argument. They point at me, and at the goods, some of them are angry. He is angry too. They gesture. Finally, he leaves them and walks towards me. The argument behind him continues as he apraches me, pulls me up and dragges me among them. I fall down by his push in my back. I am on my knees. I am scared breathing heavilly. I look at him, my eyes plea for mercy. I can see he pulls out his sword, I can see only his eyes, then nothing.....I know now, at my current life, whose those eyes are, who is that person from the past,the roles are on the contrary him is woman and I am a man..

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pilgrim For This Post:

giovonni (30th March 2011), pharoah21 (30th March 2011), Selene (30th March 2011), Virilis (1st April 2011)

33. Link to Post #58
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Virilis

And

2) My other past-life memories came flooding back as a result of being immersed in deep meditation. I perceived snapshots of former lives, each giving way to a life that happened earlier on in time....
    From time to time, I happens to me as well. P.

34. Link to Post #59
    Thanks

Very interesting stream - thanks I don't know about my past lives but am convinced via many writings including omitted texts (eg: Gospel of the Twelve L37 and gospel of Thomas inter alia) of the bible that reincarnation is real. Currently reading Gary Zukav's "The Seat of the Soul" which is inspiring with regards karma, our spiritual destiny and finding that higher place within ourselves.

I came across this little boy (via Camelot) and just wanted to share with you all. I understand he is 12 with IQ 170. An old/many lives soul? What do you all think?
    I just loved him... and also see his talk about the death of a star.. here https://youtube.com/watch?v=b4x7u...mbedded:first:
    Last edited by Jay; 30th March 2011 at 13:26. Reason: second vid didn't show

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Jay For This Post:

36. Link to Post #60
    Thanks

I don't remember any past life.

But one girl she remembered me somehow. She did not speak my language, and we had not really talked before. But she stepped up to me and said: You are my light-brother. Do you remember?

I did not understnad, she kept looking in my eyes. Do you remember? No. Just follow your heart, she said.

I would love to know what there is to remember.

Peace
    The more I learn .. The less I know

Live without pretending
    Love without depending
    Listen without defending
    Speak without offending

Love /Newlyn, no-one

37. The Following User Says Thank You to Newlyn For This Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast