+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4

Thread: Tell Your Reincarnation Story Here

1. Link to Post #61
    United States Avalon Member Nyce555's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Tell Your Reincarnation Story Here

I have a very active dream life and have also had many astral travel experiences. I am not 100% sure of my past lives, but I do know that I have many. I remember being a small child and being upset that I was a girl and not a boy. I also did not like my name and often thought of new names that I could possibly call myself. I also felt a stron connection to speaking Spanish and began to pick up Spanish phrases very quickly as a child.

I also had a reoccuring nightmare of these strange looking people starring at me as if they were observing me. Their faces were outlined and their eyes had no pupils just blackness. These faces sometimes appear again when I close my eyes and relax before bed time. Sometimes I also see images like in a movie being played out. One is definitely showing a pyramid with the beam of light coming out from the top and shooting up towards the sky. I'm definitely thinking Ancient Egyptian or maybe even an ancient society before that one. It seems like a very old culture with faces of men that look to be of Middle Eastern Decent with huge beards. I also sometimes see chariots with horses.

I also had a dream of being in a greenhouse? or near one (there were a lot of plants around in an indoor structure with a lot of window) at night and I was being stabbed over and over by a man wearing dark clothes and a hooded jacket. I can not see his face, but I strongly remember that I definietly died this way before. I even remember how it felt when the knife was going in and how it felt when my soul drifted out of my body. It was very vivid.

I also had an astral experience where I went into my bathroom and looked into my mirror and to my surprise saw a young man starring back at me. He was early 20's in a blue T-shirt and tan pants about 5'7, small frame, and he was a caramel skinned African American (I am African American with strong Native American and European ancestory). He was smiling at me. I kept asking him if he was me. I had a strong feeling that he was me. I thought that I would have been scared out of my mind, but I was actaully excited to see him and just wanted to know who he was and if he was me. I then had a feeling to go to my window and again to my surprise, I was looking a a huge field of wheat and a long dirt road lined with tall broad trees. I could see people in the distance interacting with each other and old looking truck driving down the dirt road. I also could see part of the house I was in and it was a HUGE!!!! house that had two big sections to it where I felt that many people lived. This has fascinated me and I would love to try past life regression. So if anyone knows anyone who does this in the DC area, I would love the information.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nyce555 For This Post:

Selene (31st March 2011), Virilis (1st April 2011)

3. Link to Post #62
    Great Britain Avalon Member Jambo's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,483 times in 159 posts

Default Re: Tell Your Reincarnation Story Here

*Bump* *Bump*

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jambo For This Post:

Alecs (21st May 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4