+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Japan is Developing Over Unity Power Generators

1. Link to Post #1
    Botswana Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,208 times in 1,243 posts

Default Japan is Developing Over Unity Power Generators

The Illuminati manufactured the March 11 mega-earthquake and caused the explosions at the nuclear reactors to keep Japan on the ropes economically and under the thumb of their banking bailout schemes (IMF) and the US military. This essay explains part of their reason for stomping on Japan.

By Zuerrnnovahh-Starr Livingstone
    http://educate-yourself.org/zsl/japa...r17mar11.shtml
    March 17, 2011

Japan is Developing Over Unity Power Generators by ZS Livingstone (March 17, 2011

Last month there was an article of a Japanese Corporation ready to ship electrical generators on steel boxes which could supply all the electrical power needs for a small factory or an office building. The technology was new and not revealed in the article. It appeared Over Unity power was coming into being. Then the arthquakes, the tsunamis and the sabotage of the nuclear plants. The status quo did not want to allow this technology to replace the oil based economy.

Since the first 7.2 earthquake March 9, 2011 at 14.1 kilometres depth off the east coast of Honshu, manmade earthquakes showed as sharp spikes on the seismograms. The strength of the tremors was in the 4.7 to 6.1 range stronger than the cluster of 4.7 to 5.1 artificial quakes which pulverized Port au Prince Haiti. There were over 300 quakes before the 9.0 Richter quake on March 11 2011. Unlike Haitian, the Bonin Island and the Gulf of Aden quakes which were in tight clusters, The Japan earthquakes were spread over a large area between the line where the Pacific Plate subduction zone starts its slide under the Asian Plate. This is similar to the artificial quakes off the coast of Chile which also included a very large quake and a tsunami. The NWO geoscientists had learned how to attempt to destroy Japan in attempting to destroy Chile.

Japan was targeted because of the new technology and because it was refusing to be part of the New World Empire based on oil. It was refusing to participate in the massive genocide, the killing of 90% of humanity and so it became the focus one of the attempted planet wide murder plots.

Looking at the ferocity of the earthquake attack it appeared the plot was to utterly destroy Japan and kill tens of millions by unleashing a 150 foot tsunami which would have destroyed all the coastal cities on the Pacific Ocean and depopulating all of Polynesia. Part of the plan was to detonate tactical nukes in all the nuclear plants as the tsunamis swept over top of the atomic cores releasing hundreds of tons of uranium and other radioactive elements into the environment of half the Earth. It is likely there are similar tactical nukes hidden in the seven nuclear plants on the US west coast. The western USA would be laid to waste and the survivors forced into concentration camps. The FEMA rail cars were already in position in Seattle.

It did not happen. By a miracle it did not happen.

The 9.0 Richter earthquake 250 miles northeast of Tokyo should have done more damage than it did. Tokyo can be repaired. The ports on the east coast can be rebuilt.

The suitcase or tactical nukes breeched just one of the four atomic pile cores blasting through seven inches of steel. These were not hydrogen explosions, the blasts were too powerful. Something blocked three of the bombs from tearing holes in the other reactors, something deflected the energy.

Even as this is written another artificial quake 4.8 Richter 30.4 km deep off the east coast of Honshu on the 18th of March. There have been nearly a thousand quakes over 4.0 in the last month. More than half have been artificial. The NWO is stubbornly keeping to its evil game plan.

I would recommend Japan defy the NWO and replace the nuclear plants with the new technologies. The Heavens and Mother Earth have prevented the destruction of Japan. The NWO is losing ground. By this act the NWO has lost face.

Zuerrnnovahh-Starr Livingstone

By Zuerrnnovahh-Starr Livingstone
    March 17, 2011

Japan is Developing Over Unity Power Generators by ZS Livingstone (March 17, 2011

Last month there was an article of a Japanese Corporation ready to ship electrical generators on steel boxes which could supply all the electrical power needs for a small factory or an office building. The technology was new and not revealed in the article. It appeared Over Unity power was coming into being. Then the arthquakes, the tsunamis and the sabotage of the nuclear plants. The status quo did not want to allow this technology to replace the oil based economy.

Since the first 7.2 earthquake March 9, 2011 at 14.1 kilometres depth off the east coast of Honshu, manmade earthquakes showed as sharp spikes on the seismograms. The strength of the tremors was in the 4.7 to 6.1 range stronger than the cluster of 4.7 to 5.1 artificial quakes which pulverized Port au Prince Haiti. There were over 300 quakes before the 9.0 Richter quake on March 11 2011. Unlike Haitian, the Bonin Island and the Gulf of Aden quakes which were in tight clusters, The Japan earthquakes were spread over a large area between the line where the Pacific Plate subduction zone starts its slide under the Asian Plate. This is similar to the artificial quakes off the coast of Chile which also included a very large quake and a tsunami. The NWO geoscientists had learned how to attempt to destroy Japan in attempting to destroy Chile.

Japan was targeted because of the new technology and because it was refusing to be part of the New World Empire based on oil. It was refusing to participate in the massive genocide, the killing of 90% of humanity and so it became the focus one of the attempted planet wide murder plots.

Looking at the ferocity of the earthquake attack it appeared the plot was to utterly destroy Japan and kill tens of millions by unleashing a 150 foot tsunami which would have destroyed all the coastal cities on the Pacific Ocean and depopulating all of Polynesia. Part of the plan was to detonate tactical nukes in all the nuclear plants as the tsunamis swept over top of the atomic cores releasing hundreds of tons of uranium and other radioactive elements into the environment of half the Earth. It is likely there are similar tactical nukes hidden in the seven nuclear plants on the US west coast. The western USA would be laid to waste and the survivors forced into concentration camps. The FEMA rail cars were already in position in Seattle.

It did not happen. By a miracle it did not happen.

The 9.0 Richter earthquake 250 miles northeast of Tokyo should have done more damage than it did. Tokyo can be repaired. The ports on the east coast can be rebuilt.

The suitcase or tactical nukes breeched just one of the four atomic pile cores blasting through seven inches of steel. These were not hydrogen explosions, the blasts were too powerful. Something blocked three of the bombs from tearing holes in the other reactors, something deflected the energy.

Even as this is written another artificial quake 4.8 Richter 30.4 km deep off the east coast of Honshu on the 18th of March. There have been nearly a thousand quakes over 4.0 in the last month. More than half have been artificial. The NWO is stubbornly keeping to its evil game plan.

I would recommend Japan defy the NWO and replace the nuclear plants with the new technologies. The Heavens and Mother Earth have prevented the destruction of Japan. The NWO is losing ground. By this act the NWO has lost face.

Zuerrnnovahh-Starr Livingstone

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to loveandgratitude For This Post:

Anchor (23rd March 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (23rd March 2011), delaware (23rd March 2011), fifi (23rd March 2011), Muzz (27th March 2011), str8thinker (22nd March 2011), Tahi (19th April 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Australia Avalon Member bennycog's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,296 times in 971 posts

Default Re: Japan is Developing Over Unity Power Generators

So we did have help.. Sounds like it was supposed to be a lot worse and sounds like there might have been outside help to rectify it.. Will see what more comes out about this before any damaging assumptions are made

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bennycog For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (23rd March 2011), karelia (22nd March 2011), Tahi (19th April 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

This seems outlandish but it resonates with me a lot. Unsure about the tactical nuke theory, more likely something like STUXNET could cause such an explosion without ever needing a covert agent to place a bomb. The yen has suffered and the dollar has thrived since the earthquake, who knows? One thing ois for certain: TECTONIC WEAPONRY DOES EXIST, its not much more than old tesla related technology really involving ELF radiowaves from my psuedo research
    "As long as you still view the stars as something above you, you still lack a viewpoint of knowledge" -Fredrich Nietzche

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Koyaanisqatsi For This Post:

bennycog (22nd March 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (23rd March 2011), Tahi (19th April 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

If this article is true, Japan just became my favorite country.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DawgBone For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (23rd March 2011), delaware (23rd March 2011), karelia (22nd March 2011)

9. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Nairnia For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (23rd March 2011)

11. Link to Post #6
    Australia Avalon Member str8thinker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,461 times in 530 posts

Thanks. Before believing this stuff, one has to ask, who is this character Zuerrnnovahh-Starr Livingstone whose name sounds as if he's just stepped out of a flying saucer?

Ken Adachi, Editor of Educate-Yourself, had this to say about him in October 2002:

Quote I began receiving e-mails from a Canadian man named Zuerrnnovahh-Starr Livingstone in July 2002. He was commenting on the articles I was posting by Don Croft, however, his e-mails were really essays in their own right, with new and fascinating information which I found to be tremendously insightful. It took me a couple of months before I took the time to read his essays carefully, but once I did, I realized that he had something of importance to contribute, and I'm glad to be able to present his thoughts to a wider audience. At a later date, I will post a more thorough biography about ZS Livingstone, but for now, I'll briefly mention that he received training from the Alpha and Omega Order of Melchizedek G.E.O.M. from 1970 to 1981 (G.E.O.M. stands for Golden Etheric Order of Melchizedek, under the tutelage of David Livingstone. ZSL informed me that the A&O had its charter pulled in 1981, but the teachings continue). For the time being, please read these wonderful articles, for they open up a new vista into our understanding of the forces at play here on this fragile planet we call Mother Earth.
    You can learn a little more about him by reading his 2005 series of articles, Eight States In Fifteen Days.
    Beware the bearers of FALSE gifts & their BROKEN PROMISES. Much PAIN but still time. BELIEVE. There is GOOD out there. We OPpose DECEPTION. COnduit CLOSING.
    - Crabwood crop circle, 2002.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to str8thinker For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (23rd March 2011), fifi (23rd March 2011), Tahi (19th April 2011)

13. Link to Post #7
    Botswana Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,208 times in 1,243 posts

Quote Posted by bennycog (here)
    So we did have help.. Sounds like it was supposed to be a lot worse and sounds like there might have been outside help to rectify it.. Will see what more comes out about this before any damaging assumptions are made
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...rd-Video/page5
    post 81 Study this video

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to loveandgratitude For This Post:

bennycog (23rd March 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (23rd March 2011), Tahi (19th April 2011)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

over unity power is easy, get a 28 volt electric circular saw and hook it up to a PMA slant core wind generator...

create a loop to continue the battery charge and excess into a battery bank or inverter...

after what just happened, I have a feeling Nuclear is going to be a thing of the past...

check out Toyota's quantum physics engine patent...

check out the 500K electric vehicles they are shipping to us...

one of these over unity generators would be a great thanks for going green gift to all of those customers...

Never use gas EVER to run an auto again

how much Gas does Japan import? 100%

they can produce these over unity power supplies to run the whole country and not import one more drop...

they don't have to sell them into the US market

16. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,836 times in 3,731 posts

This got me thinking about Fleischmann and Pons's cold fusion. When they were "ridiculed" in 1989/1990 they went to France and were sponsored by Toyota (Japanese company) and then after $12m of work and allegedly getting nowhere more work carried on in Japan $20m worth

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cold_fusion

Quote A small but committed group of cold fusion researchers has continued to this day to conduct experiments using Fleishmann and Pons electrolysis set-ups in spite of the rejection by the mainstream community.[1] In 1992, Fleischmann and Pons themselves relocated their laboratory to France under a grant from the Toyota Motor Corporation. The laboratory, IMRA, was closed in 1998 after spending £12 million on cold fusion work.[54] Between 1992 and 1997, Japan's Ministry of International Trade and Industry sponsored a "New Hydrogen Energy Program" of US$20 million to research cold fusion. Announcing the end of the program in 1997, the director and one-time proponent of cold fusion research Hideo Ikegami[55] stated "We couldn't achieve what was first claimed in terms of cold fusion." He added, "We can't find any reason to propose more money for the coming year or for the future."[56] Also in the 1990s, India stopped its research in cold fusion because of the lack of consensus among mainstream scientists and the US denunciation of it.[57]
    Now, personally I don't for one minute think that Japan was targeted for this reason, but nevertheless, the connection between the story in the opening post is interesting and I wonder if the over-unity tech is cold fusion based?
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (23rd March 2011)

18. Link to Post #10
    England Avalon Member HURRITT ENYETO's Avatar
    Over the Moon Under the Sun. Manchester UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,333 times in 531 posts

I am sorry but i'm not buying it.
    I think Japan is bought and paid for by the NWO just like the rest of the World (for the most part) and how is blowing up a reactor going to keep them using oil?

Surely it would make the use of reactors look even more unsafe and actually push the Japanese into using their 'over unity free energy devices'
    Like i said i will believe it when i see it

Cheers
    Hurritt
    The Universe at its heart is a Phantom.
    God sleeps in the Minerals, Awakens in Plants, Walks in the Animals and Thinks in Man.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HURRITT ENYETO For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (23rd March 2011), Icecold (23rd March 2011)

20. Link to Post #11
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,990 times in 1,091 posts

Zuerrnnovahh-Starr Livingstone - PRELIMINARY BIO.......

By Ken Adachi, Editor
    http://educate-yourself.org/zsl/index.shtml
    October 2002

Quote Introduction
    I began receiving e-mails from a Canadian man named Zuerrnnovahh-Starr Livingstone in July 2002. He was commenting on the articles I was posting by Don Croft, however, his e-mails were really essays in their own right, with new and fascinating information which I found to be tremendously insightful. It took me a couple of months before I took the time to read his essays carefully, but once I did, I realized that he had something of importance to contribute, and I'm glad to be able to present his thoughts to a wider audience. At a later date, I will post a more thorough biography about ZS Livingstone, but for now, I'll briefly mention that he received training from the Alpha and Omega Order of Melchizedek G.E.O.M. from 1970 to 1981 (G.E.O.M. stands for Golden Etheric Order of Melchizedek, under the tutelage of David Livingstone. ZSL informed me that the A&O had its charter pulled in 1981, but the teachings continue). For the time being, please read these wonderful articles, for they open up a new vista into our understanding of the forces at play here on this fragile planet we call Mother Earth.

I don't think anything has been added to this bio since 2002.

Anyone have any additional biographical information on this essayist?

http://www.scribd.com/doc/6423826/Dr...r-of-Life-Vol2

http://www.irishoriginsofcivilizatio...symbolism.html
    Quote The so-called but misnamed "Jewish" co-conspirators who directed the operations of the Roman Caesars and Emperors, were Atonists. Specifically, they were the leaders of the Order of Melchizedek (or Akhenaton). They were Pharisees and Sadducees of high rank, keepers of the so-called "Oral Tradition" allegedly delivered to their ancestors at Mount Sinai. This quorum of sorcerers were also known as the Gaonim. The capitalized letter "G" found on Masonic iconography refers to this super secret Luciferian cabal. The Gaonim have nothing whatever in common with modern religious Jews or the individuals, races, and tribes featured in the testaments.
    It would seem that he belongs to an Illuminatii group.

OH..Oh.

Drunvalo credits David Livingstone as his first teacher on pages 402-3 of the Flower of Life, Book Two. Drunvalo does have spiritual gifts, but he also reports to the CIA. I told Slim to be careful.

http://educate-yourself.org/zsl/slim...g02jan08.shtml
    Last edited by Icecold; 23rd March 2011 at 11:47.

+ Reply to Thread