+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 4 10 LastLast

Thread: Unplugging the Patriarchy - a new interview with Lucia Rene

1. Link to Post #61
    Sweden Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: Unplugging the Patriarchy - a new interview with Lucia Rene

although its for the good.. i fell asleep during watching this.. booring..

2. Link to Post #62
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,530 times in 419 posts

I think reconciliation is needed and as man we are in a position to apologise on behalf of other men to facilitate this without attatching personal guilt. Its really important in acknowledging the state of play so we can move forward and I don't think fear of engaging the guilt complex should be an obstacle to growth but something we should be aware of when making a decision. The healing process isn't easy.

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to andrewgreen For This Post:

Blacklight43 (29th March 2011), DianeKJ (29th March 2011), giovonni (29th March 2011), jorr lundstrom (29th March 2011), Lord Sidious (29th March 2011)

4. Link to Post #63
    Thanks

Changing the dialog.....I question the two examples given of loving females. I suspect that Princess Di posed with AIDS patients and became involved with charities because it was good press and was all about image, an attempt to make her husband look bad. As for Mother Theresa, she did good works, was committed to the unholy Catholic church, and spent the majority of the millions donated to her traveling to visit dignitaries rather than improving her clinics.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ann444 For This Post:

jorr lundstrom (29th March 2011), M6* (1st October 2013), NancyV (29th March 2011), SKAWF (30th March 2011)

6. Link to Post #64
    Inelia

A grassroot example of what happens when empowering women and what happened when empowering men (while both are still plugged into the patriarchal paradigm):

http://www.cnn.com/2011/TECH/innovat...dia/index.html

7. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Inelia For This Post:

Calz (29th March 2011), DianeKJ (29th March 2011), fifi (25th April 2011), Heart-2-Heart (29th March 2011), Limor Wolf (2nd April 2011), Maria Stade (29th March 2011), Muzz (29th March 2011), NancyV (29th March 2011), sepia (30th March 2011), Yoda (29th March 2011)

8. Link to Post #65
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,808 times in 2,892 posts

So eloquently spoken,
    her soft voice speaks volumes,
    soft whispers of spirit, flows thru this video,
    like gentle breezes for the soul.
    Thank you Bill and Lucia for a new deeper experience in learning.
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

Calz (29th March 2011), edina (29th March 2011), Sierra (30th March 2011), Yoda (29th March 2011)

10. Link to Post #66
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

I have implied as much before in this thread and will repeat.

We *all* have had past lives with both genders (if Lucia has had mostly feminine it is not the norm but it is fine and what is needed for her soul).

We *all* have had past lives in positions of power and vulnerability.

We *all* are here to experience humanity in *all* it's aspects.

IMHO (as always ... what else can one offer?)

11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (29th March 2011), DianeKJ (29th March 2011), giovonni (29th March 2011), Heart-2-Heart (30th March 2011), M6* (1st October 2013), NancyV (29th March 2011), sepia (30th March 2011), Sierra (30th March 2011)

12. Link to Post #67
    Thanks

I like Lucia. She is living demonstration of new energy. OK, almost.

However a clear distinction should be made. One thing is "patriarchal" paradigm of power, another physical polarity (man/woman). Both man/woman helped unfolding this type of situation. NancyV nailed it perfectly. Saying the man should apologise is still old way of thinking. Also appreciation of the the gesture is much the same. Isn't it?

For me is difficult to grasp why in a world someone would expect anyone to apologise? This is a part of your learning process, a gift. When you understand it, you don't need to look forward. Lucia is old school. Book is for woman only.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to FrankoL For This Post:

NancyV (30th March 2011)

14. Link to Post #68
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,523 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Inelia (here)
    A grassroot example of what happens when empowering women and what happened when empowering men (while both are still plugged into the patriarchal paradigm):

http://www.cnn.com/2011/TECH/innovat...dia/index.html
    Must see - an inspiring video. Here's a great quote from the news report:
    We thought that we would rather train women than men - because we found that men were quite untrainable. They are restless, they are compulsively mobile, they are ambitious, and they all want a certificate. The moment you give them a certificate, they go to the city looking for a job. So why not invest in women: older women, mature women, gutsy women, who have roots in the village - and train them.
    This is a really valuable debate. I've been thinking about it a lot since the interview. The roles of men and women are complex, and not easy to summarize in pithy sentences. There's also a really broad spectrum of individual differences.

A few personal observations, as they come to me.

* I loved this quote from Nancy (made me laugh, and I think there's truth there):
    Quote Posted by NancyV (here)
    I sincerely hope that women activists are not successful in emasculating all the real men, although I think they must believe it would make them happy. If we ever live in a world where chaos reigns (even more than it does now) I, for one, will be extremely grateful to have a strong, powerful, unafraid MAN at my side to protect me and help me. Men and women are not the same and would be wise to not try to be "equal". We each have our strengths and weaknesses. I do not want to be a man but I love them a LOT! Men are awesome!
    * My life has caused me to think a lot about courage. (First, my experiences in adventure sports. Later, about the risks of getting killed for principle. And all the time - while pursuing personal development - the courage it takes to look in the mirror and tell the truth to oneself. There, I have been on courses, and - on the other side - also been a life skills coach.)

It may be that the kind of courage men and women display is different. (Paraphrased: men and women deploy their courage in different ways and in different realms.)

* Someone once accused Kerry and me of being racist because we had not (at that time) interviewed any non-white people. That shocked me. I don't 'see' skin color... and I don't 'see' gender. I see beings who are temporarily incarnated as people, everywhere I go.

* I've thought a lot about the theme perfectly expressed by Inelia here:
    A man who is fully heartcentered, is strong. He is able to protect, nourish and fall deeply in love. No fear.
    That was a new idea for me when I met Lucia. I've reflected on it a lot, and I think it's true. Nancy herself says it perfectly:
    Quote Posted by NancyV (here)
    I have a husband who is so far beyond macho that the term macho is a weak one to describe him, but he used to bring me roses at LEAST 4 days a week until I got sick of always having to be dealing with dead flowers. When he stopped buying flowers at my request he then switched to Beanie Babies! So now I'm stuck with boxes and boxes of beanie babies. My point being that a man who is very manly can still be silly and romantic.
    Amen to that. Here's an anecdote that may make Nancy laugh (and her husband, too).

I was in the Himalayas in 1981 on an expedition, and had flown to Nepal with my girlfriend Cathy (name changed). We spent several days in Kathmandu before setting off. We spent at least half of that time in a cafe called Jamali's that made the most gorgeous cakes. When I left for the mountains, Cathy flew to Calcutta where she was going to work for a while in a rural town in India.

Six weeks later, I was back in Kathmandu and was really looking forward to seeing Cathy again. I went to Jamali's and bought a giant chocolate cake and a whole tray of chocolate brownies. I even bought the tray. They were an expressive gift that I knew Cathy would deeply appreciate and would cause her to love me forever.

Over the next four days I navigated several hundred miles with two giant bags of mountaineering equipment, the chocolate cake, and the tray of brownies. I traveled by foot, taxi, plane, train, and finally bicycle rickshaw. In the end I arrived, hot, tired, triumphant, and delighted in my successful romantic heroism.

Cathy was not in the slightest bit impressed. She wasn't particularly pleased to see me (she was coping with problems of her own), and was not interested in the cake or the brownies. I was shocked and hurt - and over the next week ate them all myself.

But... would I do that again? Probably!!

Nancy's husband may understand.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 29th March 2011 at 18:21.

15. The Following 37 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

000 (1st April 2011), Adi (21st July 2011), Agape (29th March 2011), astrid (3rd April 2011), Calz (30th March 2011), Caren (29th March 2011), edina (29th March 2011), Gardener (30th March 2011), giovonni (29th March 2011), granny (5th April 2011), Heart-2-Heart (30th March 2011), Hervé (29th March 2011), hohoemi (30th March 2011), Isthatso (29th March 2011), Jake (29th March 2011), Jean-Luc (30th March 2011), lastmimzy (7th April 2011), Limor Wolf (4th April 2011), Lord Sidious (29th March 2011), M6* (1st October 2013), magicmanx (30th March 2011), Magnus (29th March 2011), Miller (31st March 2011), Muzz (29th March 2011), NancyV (29th March 2011), Nortreb (30th March 2011), Realeyes (30th March 2011), Rosco1 (31st March 2011), Sebastion (17th April 2011), shadowstalker (29th March 2011), Sierra (30th March 2011), SKAWF (30th March 2011), Spica (30th March 2011), thunder24 (30th March 2011), Yoda (29th March 2011)

16. Link to Post #69
    United States Avalon Member edina's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,171 times in 2,420 posts

When I was a kid, I remember seeing these issues all around me, and I was continually confounded by them.

I imagine it is the same with many young people today, perhaps even more so than me, since these young ones are more evolved in the universe than I am, having more recently arrived from a more evolved Universal Being.

I began, somewhere around 10 years old, resolving the paradoxes of our seeming differences by responding to every call to divide ourself into categories by responding with this simple statement:

Just like me, every one is a human being first.

Of course, since I've read George Green's material, having been introduced to it through Project Camelot I've changed the phrasing a bit

Just like we, we are all humanity becoming....

This interview, and the journey we share with it, plays into our hearts the resolution of our shared paradox, as we become increasingly unique and unified.

I recognise forgiveness as a creative action, that affords us an opportunity to uncreate our miscreations. An opportunity has presented itself here, that I simply cannot ignore....

With this in mind then, on behalf of all humanity, and anyone who would like to benefit from this:

I apologize to everyone I hurt related to this, even if it were done by my mere perception of this, and extend to them love, happiness and peace.

I forgive everyone who hurt me related to this, and any misperceptions I may have held, and wish them love, happiness and peace.

I forgive everyone I blamed for this, including God, and myself, and wish us love, happiness and peace.

Thank you, Beloved, for our forgiveness.

To be honest and genuine, the above is a part of a protocol I use to deprogram myself. It was created by Tapas Flemming of TATLife. I discovered it when I was following a rabbit trail in my search for a simple, non-drug way to help people overcome PTSD quickly during the events that are emerging in our lives, hmmm,... just about now. I've been using is for about four years now.

Forgiveness works, it is an extraordinarily creative action, similar to gratitude.
    I happily co-create a balanced world culture harmonized with Infinite Intelligence. ~ edina (Renaissance Humanity)

17. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

Calz (30th March 2011), Heart-2-Heart (30th March 2011), hohoemi (30th March 2011), Lord Sidious (29th March 2011), M6* (1st October 2013), NancyV (29th March 2011), shadowstalker (29th March 2011), Sierra (30th March 2011), SKAWF (30th March 2011), Yoda (29th March 2011)

18. Link to Post #70
    United States Avalon Member NancyV's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,067 times in 989 posts

I can see that there is a lot of reaction to the male/female configuration. Who is more powerful, who is more worthy, more able, who did what to whom.

Nancy, with regard your post: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post185974

I can assure you, knowing Lucia personally, that when she states there is no judgment, she means it. There was no mention that more chaos was needed, only that women were chaos and men where structure, that both are needed.

The statement of apology from Bill, did trigger some big energies of defense on many people, both men and women. - But this was Bill's, not Lucia's input.

Also, the emasculation of men, this is not what the interview even touches on. Do you know that the most famous and most heartfelt love poems were written by men? Men are the heart center, and it was ripped (and still is) from boys and men, so that they can't even go where feelings lie.

A man who is fully heartcentered, is strong. He is able to protect, nourish and fall deeply in love. No fear.

This book is about the patriarchal male conditioning in ALL OF US men and women, in fact, the book is about a woman, Lucia, looking at HER male conditioning. Her next book looks at the patriarchal female conditioning. And I can assure you that when she is interviewed about that, she will be accused of being a woman hater and of judging women
    Hi Inelia,

When I stated the following:
    Quote If we ever live in a world where chaos reigns (even more than it does now) I, for one, will be extremely grateful to have a strong, powerful, unafraid MAN at my side to protect me and help me.
    This had nothing to do with Lucia's statement about women being chaos and men being structure. she probably mostly means that on an energetic level. This predominant energy of each gender manifests in many ways in our lives also. What I meant was if our world descends into chaos, as in a post apocalyptic scenario, I would want a strong man or men to protect me. I'm very good with a gun and have been in some pretty dangerous situations in my life, but I know I am not and can not be as strong or powerful physically as a man. Men are much better at protection and fighting. In a war situation they make much better leaders, they command more respect and obedience. I also prefer to have male leaders of tribes and countries so I am basically a supporter of a more patriarchal setup.

I am not in favor at all of women being part of combat troops in the military. Not only are they NOT equal to men in their abilities, they are a dangerous diversion. You can be sure military women often use this to their advantage with the soldiers they are able to manipulate. It is because of women's rights advocates gaining the "right" for women to participate in many combat units that our military has been weakened. So the "patriarchal conditioning" of women in the military was sought by them for themselves and is being done to themselves. I am pointing this out only to illustrate some of the dangers of women wanting "equality". I don't want equality. I want to be me; a powerful woman, not a pretend man. I would assume since Lucia is so intelligent and experienced that she understands and celebrates these differences.

I also used to believe that my two women friends who are lifelong spiritual teachers with as much experience as Lucia were not man haters or not uncomfortable with masculinity. However I observed that one of them always had failed relationships with more macho type men. Now at the age of 64 her mate is a 30 year old with a mother complex who is quite pliable. The other good friend of mine who is about 65 has been single for many years. Her last lover happened to be an ex husband of mine! LOL... I know for a fact that he was not particularly macho.

Many of my women friends who had sons attempted to develop their more sensitive qualities, their "inner female". It rarely worked and led to much frustration on their part. Telling a little boy he can't play with nasty guns only leads to them using sticks and stones as weapons. It's so absolutely normal for a young male to begin developing aggressive tendencies at a very early age. I initially started my son at 6 years old in a Waldorf school. They were the epitome of a school dedicated to molding males into sensitive, feeling human beings while attempting to stifle their more aggressive tendencies. A few of the rules were; no playing with pretend weapons, no watching violence on TV in fact no TV was recommended, no wearing RED because it incites the passions, no harsh words, etc.

It was a bit funny for us as my son wore a LOT of red. Our last name was Allred so red was his favorite color and also has always been my favorite color (wonder if that's why I married someone named Allred? LOL) It took only a few months for me to call bull on the whole agenda. Some boys just will not be molded into passive, quiet, non confrontational, obedient and emasculated males who will jump at your command. We women have definitely tried our best to emasculate our men for a long time. I'm glad it's not working and some day women may be very grateful that there are still some real men around.

Does Lucia have a mate/lover in her life? Does she have a son? Raising a son really helps a woman to understand the huge differences between male and female. Isn't a Buddhist monk supposed to lead a life of celibacy? I would question the empathy and true compassion a celibate monk would have for the "battle of the sexes". I was celibate for several years on a Sikh path of meditation I was following, so I do know all the supposed reasons for remaining celibate and I know the sense of almost righteousness and superiority that can sneak it's way into you when you are adhering to such practices. I consider the much touted spiritual benefits of celibacy to be contrived, unnatural and completely unnecessary to spiritual evolution and gaining spiritual powers and abilities. It may also be used as a control device by certain religions and spiritual practices.

But as I said, this whole jockeying for position and power of the sexes is just a low level, low vibrational 3D game. Yes, it's a fun one, but it is just a game. It's an absolutely inescapable game as long as we are in duality so we might as well relax and enjoy it. Those who think it's going to change here in 3D where we have genders are most likely indulging in wishful thinking. If one wants the genders to be equal and men to not be aggressive and controlling and women to not be manipulative, then my advice would be to either ascend, leave your body, or die and become genderless. But there is still a much lessened duality and lots of games going on on the lower dimensions, so that would not be entirely satisfactory to one who desires oneness. Ultimate oneness is only found upon merging with the Source. But then you will come back into the creation and play again.

Inelia, I appreciate that you feel defensive of your friend and her sincerity, but if we women who are actively engaged in spiritual evolution and practices will not look very closely at ourselves and thoroughly examine our prejudices, weaknesses, preferences, etc. then we are only fooling ourselves. My two women friends who are spiritual teachers will not acknowledge that they have problems with real men, although it seems obvious to me. But I am right only for me. I would not wish to change the world or men or women to conform to any preferences or spiritual knowledge I have to make them "better". Lucia's mission is hers and I respect that. My opinions are mine. They are always subject to change and I do not expect nor do I seek agreement from anyone. Agreement is always fun, but not at all necessary.

By the way, I agree that men are heart centered and what I have found is that all men want love. Even if they think sex is more important, it's all consuming love they truly desire. The poetry men write and men singers always appeal more to me than women writers and singers. Maybe their heart centeredness comes through more to me than from women. My husband has written poetry all his life in addition to being a warrior. My son is also a poet and ex military. I definitely love a well rounded man who is a good combination of strength, masculinity and deep feelings on many levels. As you can probably tell I have an extreme fondness and weakness for men. Eradicating or suppressing their aggressive tendencies would dilute their heart connection, in my opinion. Giving them immense unconditional love and acceptance will do more to control their inner savage beast than anything else. That is how women can control and shape this 3D world.

Nancy

19. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to NancyV For This Post:

Chuck (3rd May 2011), edina (29th March 2011), Heart-2-Heart (30th March 2011), Hervé (29th March 2011), Isthatso (30th March 2011), K626 (29th March 2011), M6* (1st October 2013), Sebastion (17th April 2011), sepia (30th March 2011), shadowstalker (29th March 2011), SKAWF (30th March 2011), TigerLilly (1st April 2011)

20. Link to Post #71
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Cathy was not in the slightest bit impressed. She wasn't particularly pleased to see me (she was coping with problems of her own)....
    Yep, living in different universes which are so far from being parallel that they must be orthogonal without ever getting another chance to intersect if they ever did.... The Mars-Venus thing barely co-habiting on Earth.

The whole mis-communication makes me wonder if Credo Mutwa knows anything about what happened inside those red and blue caves where the split occurred? What was the basic enforced programming there, besides the genetic one?

In any case, thank you for the interview and the link to the Grandmothers!
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

edina (30th March 2011), Lord Sidious (29th March 2011), M6* (1st October 2013), NancyV (30th March 2011)

22. Link to Post #72
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,243 times in 4,597 posts

Quote Six weeks later, I was back in Kathmandu and was really looking forward to seeing Cathy again. I went to Jamali's and bought a giant chocolate cake and a whole tray of chocolate brownies. I even bought the tray. They were an expressive gift that I knew Cathy would deeply appreciate and would cause her to love me forever.

Over the next four days I navigated several hundred miles with two giant bags of mountaineering equipment, the chocolate cake, and the tray of brownies. I traveled by foot, taxi, plane, train, and finally bicycle rickshaw. In the end I arrived, hot, tired, triumphant, and delighted in my successful romantic heroism.

Hi Bill

despite all my circumstances , that statement of yours made me smile...and brought back some memories of cinnamon rolls I had in Pokhara , ok that was in 1994.

A beautiful view of Machapuchara mountain in mists every morning..for a month..it was very good and loving time in my life and felt like little heaven on earth.

What I think is that we all are fragile beings who need their share of love and care and the memory of times when we all were kind and loving to each other without doubt is written deep in our bodies and minds, no matter how we call them.

We can get hurt for years and refuse the need of love on personal level if we've experienced it being deceptive .

And I'm strong believer in both giving ..and receiving..natures respectively, are present in each of us and need to be balanced and fulfilled.

While ..in the human form ..it seems to be almost impossible task ..

23. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Calz (30th March 2011), edina (31st March 2011), giovonni (29th March 2011), Heart-2-Heart (30th March 2011), Lord Sidious (29th March 2011), M6* (1st October 2013), NancyV (30th March 2011), Sierra (30th March 2011)

24. Link to Post #73
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,068 times in 325 posts

did you guys know that challenging situations and achieving a goal increases and utilises mens testosterone levels,thereby reducing their cortisol/stress levels,whereas for woman in those situations it DOES NOT reduce their stress levels...Womens stress levels are twice as high as mens in the workforce since they don't get the same stress relief through challenges...so men are HORMONALLY wired to be the leaders in challenging situations...it's important to HONOR the differences between males and females and be aware of the roles that each are more suited to doing...women react 8 times as much emotionally then men do when they are stressed.

When men are feminised(which the new-agey movement is intent on doing in many instances)they don't rebuild their testosterone .........

25. Link to Post #74
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Bill said
    Quote Over the next four days I navigated several hundred miles with two giant bags of mountaineering equipment, the chocolate cake, and the tray of brownies. I traveled by foot, taxi, plane, train, and finally bicycle rickshaw. In the end I arrived, hot, tired, triumphant, and delighted in my successful romantic heroism.

Cathy was not in the slightest bit impressed. She wasn't particularly pleased to see me (she was coping with problems of her own), and was not interested in the cake or the brownies. I was shocked and hurt - and over the next week ate them all myself.

But... would I do that again? Probably!!

Story of my early life Bill laughing.

You only get one brownie point for all that.

The book "Men are from Mars women are from Venus" is an eye opener.

Playing in a band for years also being a Hypnotherapist gave me the opportunity to witness interaction between male and females.

"Here comes trouble"
    You could see it a mile away where a lovely looking soft sensitive female was attracted to a macho man of the bullying hard man variety,
    (He will look after me--- oh yeah!!!!)
    (Daughter of a friend has finally left her husband after 5 children one after another, he was only secure when she was pregnant, she is in a safe house and he has been charged with violent acts towards her, some man)

Some females have no respect for a loving romantic man, others do.
    Takes all types.
    Im happy to let my feminine romantic side out and sometimes it takes great strength to do so.
    It can be taken mistakenly as a weakness, its quite the opposite.
    I am comfortable with me.

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Calz (30th March 2011), Chuck (3rd May 2011), Heart-2-Heart (30th March 2011), K626 (29th March 2011), Lord Sidious (29th March 2011), M6* (1st October 2013), NancyV (30th March 2011), Sierra (30th March 2011)

27. Link to Post #75
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,384 times in 633 posts

i got halfway through the vid before i had to turn it off.
    and i was going to post, but i didnt want to come across as attacking the woman, or the video.
    i found her position to be fundamentally contradictive.

i will have another look at it.
    when i went there nothing happened!, i was bored out of my mind..................in the Twilight Zone.

28. Link to Post #76
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sepia (here)
    Quote Posted by Lord Sidious (here)
    Why would you apologise for something that other people did Bill?
    That is part of the guilt complex they put into us, reject it.
    We will accumulate enough guilt for the things we do ourselves without taking onboard more.
    I know it might sound strange...

I very much loved reading that Bill apologized (I would rather say: ask for forgiveness) for things others did. (The words are used a bit differently in German though...)

Imagine you have experienced something terrible (most of us have in one way or the other) and I'd listen to your experience very closely with all my love and compassion, and then I would honestly bend my head and hold your hands saying:

"I apologize with all my heart for what was done to you." -

In this way I would give your pain and grief a space within my own compassion, within my love - and this can allow you to let go of it.

Try it: I honestly, honestly ask you for forgiveness for what was done to you.
    This is important. I see it like this: Everyone is the perpetrator and the victim. Who can throw the first stone? Therefore, why should I not forgive anyone? So I think it is also nice do apologize, not because it is needed, but because it gives a higher feeling of connection between us ALL. In everything we do.

Blessings.
    The more I learn .. The less I know

Live without pretending
    Love without depending
    Listen without defending
    Speak without offending

Love /Newlyn, no-one

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Newlyn For This Post:

edina (31st March 2011), NancyV (30th March 2011), sepia (30th March 2011)

30. Link to Post #77
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,068 times in 325 posts

you can only apologise on behalf of yourself...how can you apologise for someone elses behaviour in any meaningful way?..and what would make you want to,some kind of guilt?..I would never say I apologise on behalf of all men as they have not given me that right..did you hear Lucia apologise on behalf of all women for the way they have treated men after Bill apologised?..just some thoughts...
    Last edited by shiva777; 29th March 2011 at 21:27.

31. Link to Post #78
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,829 times in 458 posts

reading the last few posts brought up this song in my mind

My book on the philosophy and power of imagination and how to train yours:
    www.jinn-imagio.de/book

32. The Following User Says Thank You to wegge For This Post:

Lord Sidious (29th March 2011)

33. Link to Post #79
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

I found what Carmody submitted a while back to be quite relevant to this topic:

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    The male of the species, design wise, is also designed to be deeply tied to the relationship. Moreso than women. Women are designed to be tied to their children.

These are generalizations, it's different for everyone in each relationship or situation. But, if you look, you can see the truth in it.

When a man ends a relationship, a meaningful and powerful relationship, hormonally speaking, psychologically speaking they die, in their minds ---a real, actual, and full death.

When women end a relationship, it is designed to not be as painful, for they need to take care of the children. When the children die, that feeling that women get, that is what men get when the relationship dies.

Small wonder the men are sometimes very freaky about committing and all associated with it.

Quote Posted by edina (here)
    Carmody, this is very powerful, I didn't know this.When a man ends a relationship, a meaningful and powerful relationship, hormonally speaking, psychologically speaking they die, in their minds ---a real, actual, and full death.
    ... Imagine what the world would be like, if men honored women, and women honored men............
    The reason I use the word 'posess, is that if a man allows the given situation to escalate to the point that he has very shakily given the woman his heart....then she can throw it away. And in that moment, that end, he has to deal with the consequences of that, within himself. The giving of the heart is a moment of finality for the male.

What it comes down to is hormonally, and in the physiology of the brain and of the mind, the male goes through the horror of that as a real death that needs to be dealt with. If you look at the record of what happens to men when relationships, marriage, whatever..how that ends, well, there's those strange and tragic stories you hear about every day. The men die inside so horribly, that they act out in those horrific ways. The pain is enormous and never ending -It just never stops. The same pain that a woman has to endure when she sits there and looks at an empty child's bed in her house. The kind of pain that stays there, so intensely that it is brutal and never ending.

Some can be blamed on the situation that the male of the species is the 'warrior' and food gathering type, but that by no means accounts for the tragedies you hear about, and that some of you know about personally. Friends, local situations that have happened in your neighborhood, etc.

If every relationship ended so the woman acted as exactly as if her children were dead due to the situation, I'd wager you'd see considerably more tragic ends and women in jail instead of men.

it's the simple genetics and design of the situation. This whole thing can also be seen with the situation of the men... who are generally the ones freaking out at the altar, at the wedding.

I think that part of this understanding required may be the women realizing this situation, as part of their own personal package of knowledge in relations. You might say that such an acknowledgment of that can be part of an act of understanding the responsibility that is in their hands. In the end, it would be rude to call it an unrealized power over men, but that is essentially what it is.

No judgment..just a simple :Know this thing, know this point.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    What is the next logical thought?

Men trying to control the fear of loss, etc....by extending their control into...women.
    Recall my comment on the genetics of the relations. Woman loves child. Man loves woman. Child dies, woman's mind is wrapped so tightly around children, that she breaks. A source of great fear. For women.

Now, when the man loves, he loves women like a woman loves the child. You take away women, and the man dies inside-he breaks. Recall the creation order.

man, woman, child.

See the progression in the design and the impetus added on the genetic level.

Now, woman controls child. this is natural, so it goes unnoticed. for the larger part.

Man tries to control women, like the woman controls the child.

Now, engage the fear drive in the man.

What happens?

Remove the fear from the man and he can love the world freely, without having to control it.

I lost the base fear of the man as it sits within me (when I 'went clear' while in the sleepless state)....and unconditional love returned to me.

How to remove that fear from man?

Show him that he is eternal and is not really a man at all.
    Circumcision is to be done at the age of 8 days. No anesthetic.

From the conspiracy forum:
    Quote The royals are interesting, that is for sure.
    Google this for yourself, that prince Charles was circumcised by a mohel and so was William and Harry.

Now, what would Circumcision do to the psyche of a Male of the species, in the context of creating psychological knots that are unreachable, so they can never be passed through or fixed?

Like a permanent barrier in the mind?

What the hell is the real reason behind circumcision?

Is it like taking a hot poker and burning off the access portal to universal truth... in context of the formation the male version of the human mind?

To, as permanently as possible, to place the fear of the ego in solid and unbreakable control..exactly over the doorway to universal truth?

To tie fear and sexuality, the basest of ego drives ....so powerfully in control and knotted together so that man will always be driven to control, and NEVER seek truths?

To destroy a child at as deep and as unconscious a layer as possible so that it will NEVER be found?

From wiki:
    Quote * In the Book of Genesis as a mark of the Covenant between God and the descendants of Abraham: "Throughout all generations, every male shall be circumcised when he is eight days old...This shall be my covenant in your flesh, an eternal covenant. The uncircumcised male whose foreskin has not been circumcised, shall have his soul cut off from his people; he has broken my Covenant"[1] and

* In Leviticus: "God spoke to Moses, telling him to speak to the Israelites: When a woman conceives and gives birth to a boy ... on the eighth day, the flesh of his foreskin shall be circumcised."[2]
    And this is way after the Red/Blue lights caves... I really wonder what happened inside those?

Credo Mutwa Part I-04
    Last edited by Hervé; 29th March 2011 at 23:27.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

edina (30th March 2011)

35. Link to Post #80
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Human beings reach their peak at about age 10 or 11. Totally delightful beings. Then, in a few years the hormones start kicking in, and it's all down hill from there.

Testosterone may have been useful when we had to battle saber-toothed tigers. I can't see that it is of much use these days.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 4 10 LastLast