+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What color is the moon?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default What color is the moon?

Hi Guys, I believe that our moon is not black and white as shown in all the photos. I believe that our moon is in full colour and the reason that we see it in black and white and airbrushed is so that they can hide all the structures there.

Here is an interesting documentary on what sorts of things are on the moon.

Moon Rising, part 1 of 9

https://youtube.com/watch?v=QaywZ...os=Tq74vilu4kY

Now, the next video is based on information from Alex Collier and the Andromidans.
    Now it's up to you to decide what you think of this one, it is very interesting.

Part 1 of 2

https://youtube.com/watch?v=1SQky...eature=related

The Reason that the Moon looks white in our sky instead of in it's splendid colour.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=OCTGy3LOqQw

Another link to Alex Collier: Bases on the Moon.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=LVt75...eature=related
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Moon_Color_Hyper&#115.jpg
Views:	433
Size:	92.2 KB
ID:	872  

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to smat For This Post:

EFO (30th November 2020), Lunesoleil (29th November 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,091 times in 601 posts

Default Re: What color is the moon?

Or, it could be a part of the Moon Matrix programing so we don't see it for what it is???
    ~ If nothing changes then nothing changes ~

4. The Following User Says Thank You to HORIZONS For This Post:

EFO (30th November 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Quote Posted by smat (here)
    I believe that our moon is in full colour and the reason that we see it in black and white and airbrushed is so that they can hide all the structures there.
    Hi smat,

The Moon does have color, but its very subtle. You can find some excellent color images from the Clementine satellite here: http://ser.sese.asu.edu/MOON/clem_color.html

But I would highly recommend the Apollo photography, there are tons of crystal clear color images, both orbital and surface. Start with the Apollo 17 library, its the best: http://www.hq.nasa.gov/alsj/a17/images17.html

For example, this is a color panorama, individual frames stitched together to form a 360 degree view: http://www.hq.nasa.gov/alsj/a17/a17pan1662658yk-s.jpg

Jose Escamilla at al, in my opinion are off the mark. These anomalies are not alien bases or any kind of base, they are ancient ruins probably dating back millions of years, human ruins. Heres one of those old Lunar Orbiter photos, I wonder if you could spot anything interesting here: http://xs.to/image-A182_4BDCD2EB.jpg

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Majorion For This Post:

EFO (30th November 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

I have the picture of the moon in colour as my wallpaper on my PC
    Swanny is the waskly wabbit.
    Temet Nosce
    Don't worry.....Be happy 44

8. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by HORIZONS (here)
    Or, it could be a part of the Moon Matrix programing so we don't see it for what it is???
    While studing books about autistis children I discovered that scientist know that we don't see anything as it is, or hear, or sense, or taste. The only sense that it is not subject to translation is the sense of smell (hence faul smells). It appears that we see scalar waves that come inverted in the retina and are rendered at the back of the mind. All that we see gets "censored" by our beliefs it appears, or we see only what we want to see and much of the information gets lost in translation or "censored"

Autistic childrem seem to bypass that and hence many of them see the matrix which varies with the mood of people (different scalar waves)

9. Link to Post #6
    Czech Republic Avalon Member haibane's Avatar
    Thanks

Here is a young researcher who was brought to my attention at the ATS forum, and I gotta say I'm impressed by the thoroughness of his research and willingness to nitpick and scrutinize every detail. I must say I'm impressed. Most of the researchers I have encountered so far, in the PC, PA or elsewhere, should IMHO use him as an example how stuff should be done. Perhaps the next candidate for a Project Avalon interview? Anyway, here it is:

https://youtube.com/user/WhiteJarrah#p/a

10. The Following User Says Thank You to haibane For This Post:

EFO (30th November 2020)

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,112 times in 828 posts

This thread always reminds me of this...

In all ages, in all lands, there have been those who seek truth. This seeking is an individual's search for something more than self, and much more than the confines of this worldly system. It is the seeker, who understands there is more than what meets the eye, who is not afraid and makes the choice to go into the unknown. The process of awaking has begun, the discovery is underway.
    Alan Watt

12. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

K626 - I thought the movie was so great! Once you suspend disbelief of a one man station on the Moon, it is the best!

Everyone here should see it.

Smat - the thing is... couldn't people see the colors on the moon from here on Earth? With all the telescopes privately and publicly owned?
    Perception is Everything

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Dougall For This Post:

EFO (30th November 2020)

14. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Hi Dougall, on the 1st message in this post third link down, the video explains how our atmosphere can distort the moons colour. Now i'm no expert but we have so little footage of our moon from space. Wouldn't it be wonderful if there were cameras on the international space station showing high definition tv footage of both the earth and the moon from it's perspective. It could zoom in on the moon and satisfy my curiosity... it is our tax money that pays for this and we seem to get no benefits.
    If I was flying around the moon I wouldn't take black and white pictures or have the camera super zoom. And why haven't they been back for over 30 years. With today's technology we should know ever inch of our moon. Too many things are hidden from us, our governments lie to us... NASA lies to us, our main stream media lies to us. So I cannot trust any of them, if I want to find out answers I will research on my own and listen to like minded people. Just do a test, search on google for high definition pictures of our moon and see how many you can find. If you do find and high definition pictures, how many are in colour?

here is the best pic i've found.
    http://rapidshare.com/files/38637361...light.png.html

15. The Following User Says Thank You to smat For This Post:

EFO (30th November 2020)

16. Link to Post #10
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Smat, have your visited the website thelivingmoon or the Pegasus Consortium; I suggest you give that a go as well.

I suggest you watch some of the camelot videos as most of us know that covert black ops have jump rooms to Mars etc now as per Henry Deacon or his real name, forgot that now.
    Last edited by Tuza; 12th May 2010 at 12:56. Reason: forgot something I wanted to say, sorry

17. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

What seems strange to me is that we see exactly the same side of the Moon for centuries. Since its very first drawing (c. 1603, by William Gilbert), it doesn't seem to have turned even a little bit. For me, such a perfect synchronicity of rotation speeds of two bodies in space, each affected by various internal and external forces, just cannot occur naturally.
    Paul Bondarovski
    War is Crime.com
    Founder of The Dot Connector magazine

18. The Following User Says Thank You to thedot For This Post:

EFO (30th November 2020)

19. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by thedot (here)
    What seems strange to me is that we see exactly the same side of the Moon for centuries...
    ... cannot occur naturally.
    Many other moons in our solar system are the same.

Quote Sixteen of Saturn's moons keep the same face toward the planet as they orbit. Called 'tidal locking,' this is the same phenomenon that keeps our Moon always facing toward Earth.
    http://solarsystem.nasa.gov/planets/...&Object=Saturn

So my bet is that these are natural objects, although its possible some of the moons aren't natural, but the tidal locking phenomenon is definitely not confined to just our planet and moon, needed to point that out.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Majorion For This Post:

EFO (30th November 2020)

21. Link to Post #13
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,480 times in 519 posts

Well this is a must see all the parts its not a waste of time. Brings up alot of Qs ....

22. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Majorion (here)
    Many other moons in our solar system are the same.

http://solarsystem.nasa.gov/planets/...&Object=Saturn

So my bet is that these are natural objects, although its possible some of the moons aren't natural, but the tidal locking phenomenon is definitely not confined to just our planet and moon, needed to point that out.
    Quote phenomenon noun (pl. -na): a fact or situation that is observed to exist or happen, esp. one whose cause or explanation is in question.
    By calling the "tidal locking" a phenomenon, NASA only admit that they have no scientific explanation of it. There is actually a huge UFO activity around Saturn (see Bob Dean's presentation, with photos, at Barcelona Exopolitics Summit last year), so the example of Saturn's moons is rather dubious. Especially when an "explanation" comes from NASA, which hides the true information not only from the public, but even from their own presidents - in the NASA, there are 47 (!) clearance levels above that of the U.S. president.

This doesn't exclude at all that these moons are natural objects
    Last edited by thedot; 13th May 2010 at 22:03.
    Paul Bondarovski
    War is Crime.com

23. The Following User Says Thank You to thedot For This Post:

EFO (30th November 2020)

24. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

There is actually a huge UFO activity around Saturn (see Bob Dean's presentation, with photos, at Barcelona Exopolitics Summit last year), so the example of Saturn's moons is rather dubious.
    You mean Ringmakers of Saturn by Norman Bergrun, not Bob Dean. The Bob Dean "pictures" were investigated on ATS, and most or all of them were fake, one of the first "ufo" photos they debunked turned out to be part of the shuttle exhaust.

Norman Bergrun worked at NASA for over a decade, he was the one that blew the lid on Saturn, not Dean.

So respectfully, while I fully recognize that NASA have been involved with cover ups, I don't believe they're lying about "everything". The majority of their employees are not complicit in a cover up.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Majorion For This Post:

EFO (30th November 2020)

26. Link to Post #16
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,480 times in 519 posts

You mean Ringmakers of Saturn by Norman Bergrun, not Bob Dean. The Bob Dean "pictures" were investigated on ATS, and most or all of them were fake, one of the first "ufo" photos they debunked turned out to be part of the shuttle exhaust.

Norman Bergrun worked at NASA for over a decade, he was the one that blew the lid on Saturn, not Dean.

So respectfully, while I fully recognize that NASA have been involved with cover ups, I don't believe they're lying about "everything". The majority of their employees are not complicit in a cover up.
    you know even if 1 is real ... just remind you

27. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Dear Majorion, please! Over a half of ATS forum members are "Agent Smiths", they "investigate" to discredit, nothing else. If they "investigated" Orwell's 1984 after its first release, their conclusion would be: "not credible", "impossible", "pure fiction". As for that poor part of the Saturn V rocket (not shuttle exhaust!) on one of the photos, this mistake was commented right in the Bob Dean presentation's transcript, and ATS "investigators" immediately concluded that, if one picture is fake, then all of them are. Very "logical".

Quote ... while I fully recognize that NASA have been involved with cover ups, I don't believe they're lying about "everything".
    I'd really and sincerely love it to be so! But in Jose Escamilla's documentary, Moon Rising, a NASA insider says it directly: "We didn't lie about 'certain' things … We lied about everything!"

Of course, as you say, "the majority of their employees are not complicit in a cover up." But ... the majority of Americans don't want war, and yet that's what America never stopped doing since WWII.
    Paul Bondarovski
    War is Crime.com

28. The Following User Says Thank You to thedot For This Post:

EFO (30th November 2020)

29. Link to Post #18
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I agree with you, the moon is a non rotaing solid object that just sits in the sky watching us.

David Icke goes into great detail about the moon/earths satalite in his understanding, saying it is hollow and unnatural (at least it has been made unnatural now), how it has been turned into a control room if you willm by the ones with power.
    He referrs to this Moon Rising clip as well,
    I found it strange at first but then when i thought about and listened to this interview, i found myself agreeing completly.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=S_iZIJD-sMI

I really really recommend you watch it, and look out for any other discussions about the moon!!

<3

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Bella For This Post:

EFO (30th November 2020)

31. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Over a half of ATS forum members are "Agent Smiths", they "investigate" to discredit, nothing else.
    I'm not going to deny there are many spooks over there, an overwhelming majority, yes thats true, however the members I am referring to, specifically ArMaP and internos, two well respected members, I know them personally, they are anything but "disinfo agents", yes they are skeptics, but they also have a keen interest.

Quote ATS "investigators" immediately concluded that, if one picture is fake, then all of them are. Very "logical".
    All I can say is contact these people, ask them about the Bob Dean photos and let them show you what they found. Most or all the photographs were - unfortunately - debunked.

Quote But in Jose Escamilla's documentary, Moon Rising, a NASA insider says it directly: "We didn't lie about 'certain' things … We lied about everything!"
    The "we lied about everything" source still remains anonymous, its only word-of-mouth from Cary Martyniuk, btw I saw him on ATS a while back, I think under the name LunaCognita, he also has a youtube channel where he shows some Apollo anomalies.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Majorion For This Post:

EFO (30th November 2020)

33. Link to Post #20
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I just wanted to add to this discussion, one of the most intriguing things I've ever read regarding what's really on the moon is the book by Ingo Swann, the father of Remote Viewing, called "Penetration: The Question of Extraterrestrial and Human Telepathy". Sure, maybe you don't always trust Remote Viewers (especially with how badly Ed Dames has represented the community) but Ingo Swann is where it all started. He hardly ever gets the credit he deserves. If you search enough you can find this book online, or at least summaries of it. If anyone really really wants it, contact me privately.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to zurx For This Post:

EFO (30th November 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast