+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 20 1 11 20 LastLast

Thread: The Question of Lithium (Alchemy-dimensions-shapeshifters-aliens-existence-reality..)

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Default The Question of Lithium (Alchemy-dimensions-shapeshifters-aliens-existence-reality..)

I took this from the recent 'reps, shapeshifters', etc thread..as I had stated to explain what I had figured out recently in some investigations. I stumbled across the information about 1 month ago and have been struggling to shape and vet it. At the same time I was uncomfortable with what it says. I'm also uncomfortable in that it can be viewed as being entirely negative and leaving the readers in a position of 'fear' with no internal position of strength.

Well, the reality is that if a powerful spiritual, dimensional and/or alien viewpoint or position be shown to be real and defined, then one gains orientation and a position of knowledge. At the same time strength is found in the fact of: if this is true, then where are MY limits within the scope of reality?

In the moment of discovery...one also finds that their personal potential and position is also changed. One has to be aware of that, as it is important. I'm not fear mongering nor am I trying to paste over something very ugly looking. It is just that if there comes and understanding of the changing of facts and rules via new knowledge, then the answers for the self ...change as well. Strength, capacity and ability are also found ---for the self.

This is very important to remember in the face of such 'information'. True or not. What I mean is...if somehow, some giant alien looking demon like being were to appear in front of me, I'd likely get a big grin on my face and say, 'well..all bets are off on this reality thing.....and in this moment I claim my OWN immortality and energies'.

Remember, the only hold "they" have over you is the activation of your body's animal fears. That's it. And, to add, the body is not you. It is just your box, it isn't you.

Quote Posted by Second Son (here)
    I would like to explore the many references to these forces/entities in the ancient texts.

The following is a quote from the Emerald Tablets, which alude to what I had mentioned in a previous post... that cosmic portals were opened by priests practicing their dark arts. I believe EVERY single religion since the epoch of Atlantis has been eventually infiltrated by these archontic forces.

"Light there was in ancient ATLANTIS.
    Yet, darkness, too, was hidden in all.

Fell from the Light into the darkness,
    some who had risen to heights among men.

Proud they became because of their knowledge,
    proud were they of their place among men.
    Deep delved they into the forbidden,
    opened the gateway that led to below.

Sought they to gain ever more knowledge but
    seeking to bring it up from below.

He who descends below must have balance,
    else he is bound by lack of our Light.

Opened, they then,
    by their knowledge,
    pathways forbidden to man.

But, in His Temple, all-seeing, the DWELLER,
    lay in his AGWANTI, while through Atlantis,
    His soul roamed free.

Saw HE the Atlanteans, by their magic,
    opening the gateway that would
    bring to Earth a great woe."

Here is another which almost mentions the reptiods by name:

Far in the past before Atlantis existed,
    men there were who delved into darkness,
    using dark magic, calling up beings
    from the great deep below us.
    Forth came they into this cycle.
    Formless were they of another vibration,
    existing unseen by the children of earth-men.
    Only through blood could they have formed being.
    Only through man could they live in the world.

In ages past were they conquered by Masters,
    driven below to the place whence they came.
    But some there were who remained,
    hidden in spaces and planes unknown to man.
    Lived they in Atlantis as shadows,
    but at times they appeared among men.
    Aye, when the blood was offered,
    for they came they to dwell among men.

In the form of man they amongst us,
    but only to sight were they as are men.
    Serpent-headed when the glamour was lifted
    but appearing to man as men among men.
    Crept they into the Councils,
    taking forms that were like unto men.
    Slaying by their arts
    the chiefs of the kingdoms,
    taking their form and ruling o'er man.
    Only by magic could they be discovered.
    Only by sound could their faces be seen.
    Sought they from the Kingdom of shadows
    to destroy man and rule in his place.
    http://www.google.com/search?ie=UTF-...arch=rense.com

As far as I can tell, it is connected to ....LITHIUM, regarding alchemy.

Wherever there is lithium------- you will find them.

Funny how the CIA/NWO wants to own Afghanistan. Considered to be the biggest reserve of lithium on the planet.

Second comes Bolivia/Chile. Note the NWO connections to those countries. Note the reports in the link. Look at the reports, look at the pictures.

Note the Becker-hagens UVG8 grid point, known as Edmonton Alberta (very close by). Note it is a suspected DUMB base location of great importance. Note the Cattle mutilations, etc in all those areas. (black helicopters, etc)

Note that Nevada is known as 'The Lithium State', and that the the suspected alien underground base is just north west of Area 51, dead smack in the middle of the Nevada Lithium reserves.

Note the lithium atomic stick symbol...... is an absolute perfect dead ringer for the Merkabah symbol.

Note that lithium is the first solid in the atomic chart.

Note the point I make elsewhere how the universe is 95% plasma (ionic charge/flow states) and the SOLIDS (atomic frozen lattice structures) that WE are....are the 'odd man out' by a factor of 20 to 1...

Note that Alchemy is done via electrochemical differentials (ionic charge/flow states) to twist atomic orbitals so that the deformed 'vibration' we call an 'atom' is then bridging two dimensions (at the least) and becomes superconductive and can and does attach to DNA (as the US naval academy of research says). Cancer research is working hard on doing this without "accidentally" stumbling into the truth, with regard to the public figuring it out. Figuring out that alchemy is real, that is.

Otherwise... the thing I'm speaking on (right here) might accidentally be found out....(go public).

Note that alchemy works (alchemical production) in the temperature and chemical exchange areas where lithium is entirely effective in bridging the three states: solid, gas, and liquid. This is also natural with regard to the production of oils, etc. All basic alchemical methods. same-same. (Acetone comes from lead, for example--ie, production of the aromatics, or oils, gasses, etc. ll from the basic elements in an ionic exchange slow chemical boil/cook...a gas, liquid, solid, etc cycling trick)

Electrochemical differentials is what is required to make the alchemical metals turn into their dimension spanning monatomic equivalents and LITHIUM is the HIGHEST in electrochemical differentials. For example, a lead acid battery 2.1V . Lithium can go as high as 3.6V (3.95V) on average, which is ...way crazy.

Thus when using it in monatomic form to create a monatomic for dimension spanning..well.. you get a result that is beyond that of the philosopher's stone. However, what dimensional barrier is transgressed, is another story ---altogether.

It becomes obvious..to me...after spending years investigating alchemy's true works and designs..... that Lithium is the last or lost alchemical metal secret that is left. And that these dimensional beings want and use it. This may be........ what they are here for.

There 's more to it..... and I should start a thread on this one, as it is an important bit of information.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(I'll put the rest of the posts together soon.)
    Last edited by Carmody; 13th April 2011 at 23:45.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

2. The Following 171 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (9th October 2014), Ahkenaten (8th April 2011), ajyana (8th December 2011), amandapoet (11th July 2013), Amity (15th August 2011), angelahedgehog (30th October 2012), aniN (23rd December 2012), applecrusher1992 (1st January 2013), aranuk (14th August 2011), Argos (28th August 2011), AwakeInADream (27th November 2012), Axman (29th December 2011), Baby Steps (26th September 2014), Berniceadrake (14th October 2013), birddog (1st August 2013), BMJ (24th January 2015), bodhii71 (25th April 2012), Butangeld (15th February 2013), Calz (8th April 2011), Caren (9th December 2011), carriellbee (22nd November 2013), ceetee9 (25th July 2016), centreoflight (26th December 2012), chocolate (24th February 2014), christian (14th July 2011), Christine (18th February 2013), Conchis (30th October 2012), conk (6th June 2011), crosby (7th April 2011), Curt (14th July 2011), dan i el (29th June 2011), dan33 (1st August 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (6th June 2011), David McG (9th September 2018), Dawn (31st August 2011), De Christu (24th March 2021), DianeKJ (10th June 2011), DNA (16th January 2012), donk (15th October 2012), Eagle Eye (3rd July 2012), eaglespirit (20th February 2015), earthadvocate (19th August 2013), East Sun (10th April 2011), Ecnal61 (1st August 2011), Elixir (22nd February 2015), enigma3 (21st April 2017), Eram (8th October 2012), Ernie Nemeth (1st December 2011), Ethereal Blue Being (17th June 2011), exponentialist (30th June 2011), Fellow Aspirant (13th November 2015), Flash (8th April 2011), Foxie Loxie (9th November 2015), Franny (8th April 2011), Freeda B. (11th May 2015), FutureLeFunk (10th April 2011), Gaia (7th April 2011), gaiagirl (6th January 2013), Gardener (16th October 2011), gardunk (8th April 2011), Garry Irwin (13th April 2011), GCS1103 (26th August 2011), Gerald Paris (14th February 2014), giovonni (7th April 2011), Grace Makanani (12th November 2018), Gracy (4th December 2019), Grumpy Cat (25th December 2012), Hazel (2nd September 2013), Heather2017 (8th April 2011), Hervé (13th April 2011), hohoemi (13th February 2012), HolographicWonder (9th October 2012), Hummingbird (25th August 2011), HURRITT ENYETO (2nd May 2011), HypnoDoc (10th July 2011), iamthat (20th March 2014), iceni tribe (13th April 2011), Jane Tripp (3rd September 2015), jbins (3rd June 2013), Jean-Marie (30th March 2015), jerry (27th May 2014), jimbojp (25th June 2011), JoePiscapo (29th March 2015), Journeyman (2nd December 2021), kanishk (25th February 2013), kathymarie (2nd September 2011), kfm27917 (4th June 2020), Kristin (10th September 2013), ktlight (30th June 2011), Lefty Dave (5th June 2011), Lifebringer (17th February 2014), Lifesong (13th April 2011), lightblue (10th April 2011), Limor Wolf (10th September 2013), Lisab (15th July 2011), ljwheat (10th March 2013), luminuma (11th December 2011), m1i1c2h3a5e8l (1st February 2012), mab777 (1st February 2012), Mad Hatter (10th July 2011), mahalall (31st October 2014), Maia Gabrial (1st July 2011), Malerogro (25th June 2014), MargueriteBee (22nd September 2013), Marikins (29th June 2011), Marin (6th January 2013), Mark (13th December 2011), markoid (15th June 2011), misericordia (16th November 2011), modwiz (5th September 2011), Moz (31st October 2012), Muzz (13th January 2013), Möbius (18th April 2011), nonesuch (7th July 2012), noprophet (11th December 2011), Nortreb (7th April 2011), nzreva (22nd March 2018), Octavusprime (27th April 2013), onawah (5th October 2011), Pam (13th December 2012), Parsi-X (29th May 2023), Patrikas (14th December 2011), percival tyro (9th December 2011), peterspm (15th January 2014), phimonic (10th April 2011), Playdo of Ataraxas (27th May 2011), Prodigal Son (6th May 2013), raregem (23rd November 2013), Referee (13th December 2011), Reirrac (7th April 2011), ROMANWKT (10th April 2011), Ruby L. (27th August 2011), Sean (16th February 2014), Second Son (5th June 2011), seko (11th August 2011), shadowstalker (5th June 2011), shamanseeker (25th September 2011), sheddie (2nd January 2013), sidh25 (1st July 2011), Sierra (5th June 2013), Silent Wind (27th June 2011), Sir Eltor (16th June 2011), skyflower (16th August 2011), sllim11 (8th April 2011), soleil (2nd January 2013), Sollve (5th November 2012), SoulValor (5th January 2022), starlight (5th March 2017), sunflower (5th March 2012), Sunny-side-up (8th August 2013), Swanette (9th September 2011), Tahi (13th April 2011), Tao O (22nd April 2011), TelosianEmbrace (25th December 2014), thunder24 (26th December 2012), TonyJames (7th October 2019), TWINCANS (6th June 2011), ulli (8th April 2011), Ultima Thule (10th August 2012), valeristic (9th October 2013), vmk22 (29th January 2015), Vrilya (10th March 2013), Vrinda (16th December 2016), westhill (26th August 2011), WhiteFeather (29th December 2011), winston smith1971 (2nd August 2011), witchy1 (10th April 2011), wolf_rt (4th January 2012), Words of Joy (9th December 2011), yaksuit (13th April 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: The question of Lithium

There will be duplicates and overlaps as I pull this thing together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In Red-Cyan (blue) 3-d 'Anaglyph' type 3D methods, the right eye is blue filtered and the left eye is red filtered.

It's starting to shape up like the Merkabah symbol or star of David as it is used now, should have the downward facing triangle as blue and the upward facing triangle as red. Or something similar. Then.... 'man' is the violet pineal in the moment of 'now' in time flow.

Note it's stunning correlation to the atomic (3d) descriptor-diagram for Lithium.

Negative proofing linear thinking/animalistic/sociopathic-self centered, etc mindset, red
    Positive forward proofing humanitarian, togetherness, socializing, sharing etc mindset, blue.

Balanced in the pineal,and balanced in the mind's hemispheres... as violet.

Page 196, "memories of the afterlife", edited by Micheal Newton (differing practitioner's reports, compiled and edited by Micheal Newton):

"At first, I found it difficult to guide Marcus into Trance. The left side of his body was extremely relaxed, but the right side felt tense. I concluded from this that the right hemisphere of his brain, which controls the left side of his body, was happy to go into trance, but the left hemisphere was reluctant. I invited the two hemispheres to have a dialog and air their concerns. Marcus told me that his soul, which was operating the right hemisphere, was excited and enthusiastic about this journey, but that the human ego, which was operating in the left hemisphere, didn't want to co-operate because it knew that this would mean confronting the reality of it's mortality. This dialog had a successful outcome, and Marcus went fully into trance."

95% or so of the universe is in a 'plasma state' ......solids, as we like to call them... are the unusual 'odd man out' beings of this universe. This 'charged plasma state' of matter, this vast majority of it....is it's own information and complex vibrational interactive. The flow system itself is an interference and 'intelligence pattern'. And it can be manipulated to bring matter into existence. Or out of existence. If that is the 'plane' upon which the 'soul' works then it has or can have enormous influence on this plane, even though the interactions are 'difficult' due to the strong differences between organized 'in resonance'-'solid matter' patterns of vibration, in sync. (this last aspect is part of how the CZ method of crystal rod extraction works for silicon crystal manufacture, important for alchemical cooking, a key point, etc.)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Czochralski_process

It may be that this lithium, being the first 'solid' right off the plasma gas state, helium and hydrogen being prior to it....that this lithium element is possibly part of why these being are here. They seem to be associated with lithium mining areas to some notable degree.

The correlation of all this, along the lines of...lithium/lithium molecule shape/type - sighting of very anomalous activities/underground bases - red-merkabah-red lion(alchemy) -Rothschild (etc)-left/right brain (red blue violet/pineal) - is too strong to ignore. (Let me make it very clear I'm not going after the name, as my matriarchal family name is even freakier, and could be translated as 'Red [passion] undead'-my name is real, the other [theirs] is adopted)

Also that the third eye is literally that and has a violet glow, and one eye/hemisphere is red dominant and the other eye/hemisphere is blue dominant, and this all corresponds so perfectly.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

A couple of days back it was sort of made clear to me a potential on one subject that has puzzled me for years. When I was doing roving OBE's that have and have had a physically evident 'presence'.

What I did back in 1998-2000 or so, is I systematically peeled the onion of my persona and stripped it clean, to the core..... and then stepped forward in the sleepless state for nearly 2 years, before I started to shut it down and give my body a break. During that 'sleepless state' I was pretty clear on what is the world's suffering, etc. I could feel it intensely.

The other side of it is that my horoscope is infused with Aquarian energies in a strong way... and Aquarius (the water bearer) rules electricity. Thus, my physical doorway has electric functions tied to it. I've been electrocuted in minor to powerful ways a near literal hundreds of times.. The water bearer..and that I have Cancer in my chart as well. Cancer also has powerful water aspects to it.

Well, after dumping the 'mask' of human avatar considerations, then maybe the underlying persona can emerge with no mask?

I was told in 2005 or maybe 2004, that I was 'scanned' by an individual and I was a 'Sirian'. Well, Sirians apparently are water folk... and bit cerebral and very hard into 'giving a damn'.

They are a watery, dreamy race who are basically an evolved version of dolphins and whales, somewhat.

http://www.floating-world.org/sirians.htm

Even during normal phases of its life, a tremendous amount of electrical energy is created on Sirius, making it the most energized, "positive" point in our little corner of space.

http://www.souledout.org/cosmology/c...ts/sirius.html

Now, with that sort of thing in mind, look again. (me on a 'walkabout') (the specifics of the being seen -physical attributes)

http://www.rense.com/general13/drchupa.htm

I don't know if I'm supposed to be speaking on this stuff ....or not. I do it to see if it helps people crack their own persona open into the single 'now' state.... and possibly get over this block that is slowing the evolution of humankind. Perhaps it is a bad move, perhaps it is not. Perhaps it is all a mental game I play, perhaps it is not.

Found another point. when reading the description of what the people saw... look at this:

The mammalian body has evolved over millions of years. Survival skills of human and animal at times seem almost supernatural. Science is constantly coming up with more discoveries about the amazing abilities of man and animal to survive. Each part of the body has highly sensitive work to perform for the survival and well being of the body as a whole.The body has a reason for every part of itself.

Hair is an extension of the nervous system, it can be correctly seen as exteriorized nerves, a type of highly evolved \’feelers\’ or \’antennae\’ that transmit vast amounts of important information to the brainstem, the limbic system, and the neocortex.

Not only does hair in people, including facial hair in men, provide an information highway reaching the brain, hair also emits energy, the electromagnetic energy emitted by the brain into the outer environment. This has been seen in Kirlian photography when a person is photographed with long hair and then rephotographed after the hair is cut.

When hair is cut, receiving and sending transmissions to and from the environment are greatly hampered. This results in numbing-out .

http://indianinthemachine.wordpress....heir-hair-lon/

Go back and look at the Rense link (for calama) in the first post. The chupabaras (sp) images.
    Last edited by Carmody; 7th April 2011 at 04:51.

4. The Following 74 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

21CC (8th July 2012), amandapoet (11th July 2013), aranuk (14th August 2011), astrid (7th April 2011), Berniceadrake (15th October 2013), Calz (8th April 2011), Carmen (25th August 2011), carriellbee (22nd November 2013), CdnSirian (8th January 2013), chocolate (24th February 2014), Christine (18th February 2013), conk (6th June 2011), crosby (13th August 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (6th June 2011), Dawn (31st August 2011), De Christu (24th March 2021), DianeKJ (10th June 2011), Eagle Eye (5th July 2012), EC1000 (6th May 2013), Elixir (22nd February 2015), Ernie Nemeth (1st December 2011), Ethereal Blue Being (17th June 2011), Gaia (7th April 2011), gaiagirl (6th January 2013), gardunk (8th April 2011), Hazel (2nd September 2013), Heather2017 (8th April 2011), Hervé (13th April 2011), hohoemi (13th February 2012), Hummingbird (25th August 2011), HURRITT ENYETO (2nd May 2011), iamthat (20th March 2014), iceni tribe (13th April 2011), ktlight (30th June 2011), Lefty Dave (5th June 2011), Lifesong (13th April 2011), lightblue (10th April 2011), Limor Wolf (10th September 2013), Loren (27th June 2011), Mad Hatter (10th July 2011), Maia Gabrial (1st July 2011), Marin (6th January 2013), Mark (13th December 2011), modwiz (5th September 2011), nomadguy (12th May 2011), nonesuch (7th July 2012), Nortreb (7th April 2011), Parsi-X (29th May 2023), PegasusRising (29th June 2011), pharoah21 (13th July 2011), Playdo of Ataraxas (27th May 2011), Prodigal Son (6th May 2013), Rainbowheart (16th August 2015), Referee (13th December 2011), Reirrac (7th April 2011), ROMANWKT (10th April 2011), seko (21st March 2014), shadowstalker (5th June 2011), shamanseeker (25th September 2011), Shannow (9th August 2013), Sierra (5th June 2013), Sir Eltor (16th June 2011), soleil (2nd January 2013), SoulValor (5th January 2022), Sunny-side-up (8th August 2013), Swanette (9th September 2011), TelosianEmbrace (25th December 2014), Truglivartna (2nd March 2014), ulli (8th April 2011), unearth9 (29th June 2014), WhiteFeather (29th December 2011), wolf_rt (4th January 2012), yaksuit (13th April 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

I don't know what I stepped into but this is getting interesting.

What I was recalling was like that of being a rider in others. as 'king anthony's' has stated as being part of what 'reps' do.

Also, the author Micheal Bodine speaks of this in his psychic experiences. As in seeing spiritual beings do this to people who were drunk and could not reject the intrusion.

I'm on record as saying that this is what I have done, with regard to rescuing souls that may be lost into the darkness.

Just found out that my Mayan type... is type 13: The Architect.

The things going on in the area I seem to have spent quite some time around, look like dimensional creature outbreaks. In what is right beside the world's largest reserves of lithium. I'm sure there is lots of other things under the ground.

http://www.google.com/search?ie=UTF-...arch=rense.com

Here is the atomic stick model for lithium:

This is a different compound... but the lithium is in the middle ...... in magenta.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...3D-balls-A.png

Now..that is interesting. I don't know what it means, but it is interesting.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lithium

"According to modern cosmological theory, lithium—as both of its stable isotopes lithium-6 and lithium-7—was among the 3 elements synthesized in the Big Bang."

"Lithium is also found in brown dwarf stars and certain anomalous orange stars. Because lithium is present in cooler, less-massive brown dwarf stars,..."

Since all is vibration, is lithium useful in the creation of dimensional doorways? Does the earth have a brown dwarf companion?

(edit.....alchemical connection: Homogeneous movement of atomic structure-part of lithium behavior at the atomic level---alchemy is about wideband connecting and scalar is a meaning that also consideres time as we know it not as involved, etcA diffusionless transformation is a phase change that occurs without the long-range diffusion of atoms but rather by some form of cooperative, homogeneous movement of many atoms that results in a change in crystal structure. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diffusi...ransformations )

Hhhmmm.

The largest reserve base of lithium is in the Salar de Uyuni area of Bolivia, which has 5.4 million tonnes. US Geological Survey, estimates that in 2009 Chile had the largest reserves by far (7.5 million tonnes) and the highest annual production (7,400 tonnes). Other major suppliers include Australia, Argentina and China.[31][39] Other estimates put Argentina's reserve base (7.52 million tonnes) above that of Chile (6 million).[40]

In June 2010, the New York Times reported that American geologists were conducting ground surveys on dry salt lakes in western Afghanistan believing that large deposits of lithium are located there. "Pentagon officials said that their initial analysis at one location in Ghazni Province showed the potential for lithium deposits as large of those of Bolivia, which now has the world’s largest known lithium reserves." [41] These estimates are "based principally on old data, which was gathered mainly by the Soviets during their occupation of Afghanistan from 1979–1989" and "Stephen Peters, the head of the USGS’s Afghanistan Minerals Project, said that he was unaware of USGS involvement in any new surveying for minerals in Afghanistan in the past two years. 'We are not aware of any discoveries of lithium,' he said."[42]

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Why do RED and VIOLET light appear similar in our brains when they're at opposite ends of the visual spectrum?
    What we perceive as colors is all in our brains. The colors RED and VIOLET appear very similar to us humans. However, if we look at the visual spectrum of light, we see that the order of colors according their frequencies is as follows:

Red
    Orange
    Yellow
    Green
    Blue
    Violet

As you can see (no pun intended) Red and Violet are practically at opposite ends of the visual spectrum. So... considering they vibrate at very different frequencies, why do they look so similar in our brains?

My suspicion is that maybe the frequency of Red and the frequency of Violet might be similar to octaves in music. For instance, in music you can play an "A" note in the middle of the piano which vibrates at 440 Hz or you can play an "A" note at at other places on the piano such as 880 Hz. They sound similar to our brains because the frequencies are multiples of one another. So we call them both "A" notes even though their sound waves vibrate at different frequencies.

Can this principle be applied to light as well? Is the frequency of RED light some multiple of the frequency of VIOLET light? Is that why we perceive those colors as being similar even though they are at opposite ends of the visual spectrum?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...1165638AAhsZIM

Very interesting. That violet and red can be confused in the brain? Sounds like the same trick as mistaking religion for personal elevation of the self. Where the negativity of the mind (red-looking to the past-negative proofing mindset-hard reality-linear) can mistake the 'red' as being 'violet' (positive-forward looking-caring-feeling-future oriented-open-new).

BTW, it is interesting that cancer cells seem to (just an initial look so far-so don't bet farms) have an affinity for being detected or traced with ......wait for it... florescent proteins that fluoresce...RED. Coming out of Germany, of course. (this one source for this dye, so far-recall, this is just an initial look)

Also note that color blindness, which is for the very large part, specifically involving the Male of the human species, occurs in the region of RED colors --only-- and specifically.

women are not genetically disposed to have color blindness. Their capacity for seeing variations of red is far beyond that of males in some cases.

Also note that some people can 'see' violet colors far better than others. This goes right into the area of seeing auras, etc.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

the biggest 'surface level' (easy access-brine pools) lithium reserves in the USA are....very close to.....area 51.

I'm starting to see this pattern repeated all across the globe. Tibet, Afghanistan, Chile, Argentina, etc.

When it comes to anomalous critter and 'vampiric type' critter sightings (UFO, MIB, etc-all piled in), there also seems to be an abundance in the same areas.

However, don't blow a gasket. If the ugly side is true and workable, so is the good. that tends to be the pattern of 'reveals' on such things. The whole coin pops up, if you take the time to calm yourself,and look objectively.

This is preliminary..... but my knowledge base (whatever that means) indicates to me that intense catalytic behavior of materials and low temp actions (closest to room or blood temperatures) is what is needed for alchemical reactions and designs. And that the alchemical designs are for creating highly charged and deformed atomic structures that are then consumed by the individual for the purpose of changing their DNA vibration or the given alchemical material bonds to their DNA or the like...and they then gain extreme levels of dimensional capacity and sensitivity.

As an aside or connection: This takes you to, in some respects, the recent finding of how molecular level interactives, like food dyes, (similar to alchemical and homeopathic reduction) can cause severe reactions in people, which have gone unnoticed until now, with regard to connections in research. A dye and a florescent, to some degree..is one where the particle in the fluid (under suspension) is about 1/2 the length or size of the wavelength of light it is interacting with.(this is lore from a particle size expert within their given field-delivered in person). This is why fluorescents go into breakdown and decay over time under exposure to direct daylight, their interaction is fundamental and connected to the given light wavelength they 'work' at. Just a bit more information to work with, it is. This means indirectly that the brine pools and salt lakes are purely photochemical alchemical in nature. Recall that the Vatican wants to rebuild Solomon's temple in Israel, on it's exact original location. Solomon's Temple was all about the creation of the 'food of the gods' or 'manna' or the 'philosopher's stone'. The salt lakes and the brine pools provide the raw materials and the materials in finished form, all at once. Alchemy is all about slow cooking catalytic plasma considerations and elemental structures which respond to cyclic stressing into a given new/different atomic 'state'.

Thus...we find the world of 'evil'/manipulation/etc (dimensional and otherwise) connected to the oil business.... as this is an offshoot or effect of this creation of the alchemical materials. Their physical locations on the globe are deeply connected.

Gold is the king of metals..as it has but ONE stable isotope and that makes it utterly unique in the table of elements.

Thus, if one was trying to find and enact the 'backchannel' of the universe's vibrational mode, then modifying this particular vibratory state known as 'gold' via the highest known (to me so far) electrochemical differential...lithium, the very first metal on the atomic chart..#3(!) and present in the big bang (the singularity of the I AM).....well..I hope that is slowly becoming self explanatory.

The part I've been trying not to say but eventually have to is that ....when lithium is burned, it burns a powerful red.

Red -Roth

Shield --schild

Rothschild..

NWO. They are all over those lithium reserves, it seems.

This is just a preliminary look and the depth of it's meaning or what it means at all --is entirely unclear. So don't go running off with it.

The recent showing of David Rockefeller in Chile was not lost on me. Finding the connection is a problem. This may very likely be tied to it.

Charles claims to represent St. Germain. The violet light. At the top of the vibratory spectrum of 'divided light' (discrete spectrum-not of the white whole 'I AM'), but closest to it? Violet light on it's own has recently been shown to kill pathogens in the human body. Simply through exposure to violet light.

At the bottom, is the Red light spectrum.

However, violet is made up of red and blue, in some ways...

It is entirely unclear, but I give it to you for your pondering.

in my experience we have red shift in one eye, blue in the other.

And in the center, phosphoresing...(emitting light) is the pineal (a literal third eye with rods and cones!). IIRC, it is 'violet' in nature?

The balance of the two is the violet light?

Looking back we are reactive and animalistic, Red shift?

Looking forward and anticipation, we engage Blue shift?

And the balance of the two in the duality is the 'violet now' of the pineal third eye?
    Last edited by Carmody; 8th April 2011 at 16:58.

6. The Following 64 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

21CC (8th July 2012), amandapoet (11th July 2013), aranuk (14th August 2011), astrid (8th April 2011), Berniceadrake (15th October 2013), butcherman (8th April 2011), Calz (8th April 2011), CdnSirian (8th January 2013), chocolate (24th February 2014), Christine (18th February 2013), crosby (13th August 2011), dan i el (29th June 2011), Dawn (31st August 2011), DNA (16th January 2012), Elixir (22nd February 2015), enigma3 (21st April 2017), Ernie Nemeth (1st December 2011), Ethereal Blue Being (17th June 2011), fifi (8th April 2011), Gaia (7th April 2011), gaiagirl (15th May 2016), gardunk (27th December 2012), Heather2017 (8th April 2011), Hervé (13th April 2011), Hummingbird (25th August 2011), HURRITT ENYETO (2nd May 2011), iamthat (20th March 2014), iceni tribe (13th April 2011), jimbojp (25th June 2011), kathymarie (2nd September 2011), Lefty Dave (5th June 2011), Libra (6th January 2012), Lifesong (13th April 2011), lightblue (10th April 2011), Limor Wolf (10th September 2013), Mad Hatter (10th July 2011), mahalall (31st October 2014), Maia Gabrial (1st July 2011), Mark (13th December 2011), modwiz (5th September 2011), nomadguy (7th April 2011), Octavusprime (23rd June 2013), Parsi-X (29th May 2023), Playdo of Ataraxas (27th May 2011), Prodigal Son (6th May 2013), raregem (23rd November 2013), Reirrac (7th April 2011), ROMANWKT (10th April 2011), seko (11th August 2011), shamanseeker (25th September 2011), sidh25 (1st July 2011), Sierra (5th June 2013), soleil (2nd January 2013), SoulValor (5th January 2022), spiritwind (26th January 2013), sunflower (8th April 2011), Theresa (3rd June 2018), thunder24 (26th December 2012), Truglivartna (2nd March 2014), ulli (8th April 2011), WhiteFeather (29th December 2011), wolf_rt (4th January 2012), yaksuit (13th April 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Tetrachromacy
    Main article: Tetrachromacy

While most humans are trichromatic (having three types of color receptors), many animals, known as tetrachromats, have four types. These include some species of spiders, most marsupials, birds, reptiles, and many species of fish. Other species are sensitive to only two axes of color or do not perceive color at all; these are called dichromats and monochromats respectively. A distinction is made between retinal tetrachromacy (having four pigments in cone cells in the retina, compared to three in trichromats) and functional tetrachromacy (having the ability to make enhanced color discriminations based on that retinal difference). As many as half of all women are retinal tetrachromats.[8] The phenomenon arises when an individual receives two slightly different copies of the gene for either the medium- or long-wavelength cones, which are carried on the x-chromosome. To have two different genes, a person must have two x-chromosomes, which is why the phenomenon only occurs in women.[8] For some of these retinal tetrachromats, color discriminations are enhanced, making them functional tetrachromats.[8]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Color

I decided to start looking as this is the kind of information that is needed to support this kind of hypothesis. However, the situation can also turn out to be too general to be useful in an attempt to be specific regarding data.

Preliminary finding show that the Cattle mutilations, helicopter sightings, and deep underground bases seem to be coming out of the second largest lithium reserves and the largest lithium reserves in North America.

The 'Leduc fields', meaning Edmonton Alberta and surrounding area... is the largest Lithium reserves in Canada and may rival that of Nevada.

http://american-lithium.com/

Area 51 and the supposed alien DUMB that is nearby (north west of area 51-see above link map) ...are also directly on top of a set of huge lithium reserves.

It seems that the same people and connections are the ones creating the drive to get into Afghanistan and control those Lithium reserves. Then the whole thing down in Bolivia and Chile.

Recall that alchemy has to be done as a 'slow cook' in a controlled vessel system with a bunch of differing charge level (electrochemical charge differentials) elements and compounds and one of the secondary effects is that differing types of oils and aromatics are produced.

Ie, oil, aromatics and the gasses in the ground .....is PURE ALCHEMY in design and happenstance. That acetone, for example... is created by the temperature controlled distillation of LEAD in sealed vessels. So, yes, we directly create a powerful aromatic via the manipulation of the distillation of a known element, lead.

It may actually be that 'they' and consequently 'Us' are in those areas for the Lithium. Recall my comments about the bridging of dimensions being the key aspect behind the creation of the philosopher's stone and it is done via the electrochemical charge differentials on the individual atomic levels. Lithium has a HUGE differential, which is why it is being used to make batteries. Note the runaway aspects of some lithium batteries.

I think it is also being used to make the base crystalline metallic materials (alloys) for the ship hulls for trans-dimensional travel, ie, FTL travel. I don't think it is necessary for such devices to use lithium/alchemy... but I like art, so It might be fun to combine the two.

Which may be why Stan Deyo (Stan Deyo UFO propulsion videos that outline the methods for the TR3B spacecraft) can get away with showing us the 'primitive' toroidal based ship propulsion method he has shown us. He specifically makes mention of this (toroidal type) being an earlier technology and that newer generations are ..uhm..different.
    Last edited by Carmody; 7th April 2011 at 05:17.

8. The Following 42 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

amandapoet (11th July 2013), aranuk (14th August 2011), astrid (8th April 2011), Berniceadrake (15th October 2013), Calz (8th April 2011), CdnSirian (8th January 2013), chocolate (24th February 2014), Christine (18th February 2013), crosby (13th August 2011), Dawn (31st August 2011), DianeKJ (10th June 2011), DNA (16th January 2012), Elixir (22nd February 2015), enigma3 (21st April 2017), Ernie Nemeth (1st December 2011), Ethereal Blue Being (17th June 2011), fifi (8th April 2011), Gaia (7th April 2011), Hervé (13th April 2011), Hummingbird (25th August 2011), HURRITT ENYETO (2nd May 2011), kathymarie (2nd September 2011), Lifesong (13th April 2011), lightblue (10th April 2011), Limor Wolf (10th September 2013), Mad Hatter (10th July 2011), Maia Gabrial (1st July 2011), modwiz (5th September 2011), nomadguy (12th May 2011), Parsi-X (29th May 2023), Prodigal Son (6th May 2013), Reirrac (7th April 2011), ROMANWKT (10th April 2011), seko (21st March 2014), shadowstalker (16th August 2011), shamanseeker (25th September 2011), soleil (2nd January 2013), SoulValor (5th January 2022), thunder24 (26th December 2012), WhiteFeather (29th December 2011), wolf_rt (4th January 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,327 times in 653 posts

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    That acetone, for example... is created by the temperature controlled distillation of LEAD in sealed vessels. So, yes, we directly create a powerful aromatic via the manipulation of the distillation of a known element, lead.
    Can you expound on this? I have to assume that you have made an error and are talking about the destructive distillation of lead acetate. The creation of acetone from lead would be real alchemy (and quite revolutionary), but acetone from lead acetate is just conventional chemistry.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chicodoodoo For This Post:

Berniceadrake (15th October 2013), Calz (8th April 2011), Dawn (31st August 2011), Gaia (7th April 2011), Mad Hatter (10th July 2011)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Chicodoodoo (here)
    That acetone, for example... is created by the temperature controlled distillation of LEAD in sealed vessels. So, yes, we directly create a powerful aromatic via the manipulation of the distillation of a known element, lead.
    Can you expound on this? I have to assume that you have made an error and are talking about the destructive distillation of lead acetate. The creation of acetone from lead would be real alchemy (and quite revolutionary), but acetone from lead acetate is just conventional chemistry.
    You are correct, I was confusing the terminology. Chemistry is far from conventional, with regard to uncovering it's greater capabilities.

We're talking the electrochemical issues here, for the distortion and modification of atomic structures. In the most modern incarnation, we head to brown's gas, as that is it's basic function. (Note: This is an absolute show stopper of a sentence)

Regarding the origins of red shift-blue shift and how it relates to all of this in dimensional concerns, I covered my thoughts on that in the particle level-Planck sense, in the thread on "Spirals" started by Loki.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...t=spirals+loki

I am purposely conflating electrical and chemical considerations and heading them under vectoral differentials within vibratory patterns (particles) -which thus defines their environmental interactions. See above mentioned thread.
    Last edited by Carmody; 7th April 2011 at 06:11.

12. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

aranuk (14th August 2011), Berniceadrake (15th October 2013), butcherman (8th April 2011), Calz (8th April 2011), chocolate (24th February 2014), crosby (13th August 2011), Dawn (31st August 2011), DNA (16th January 2012), Ernie Nemeth (1st December 2011), Flash (8th April 2011), Gaia (7th April 2011), Hervé (13th April 2011), iamthat (20th March 2014), Mad Hatter (10th July 2011), modwiz (5th September 2011), nomadguy (12th May 2011), Parsi-X (29th May 2023), ROMANWKT (10th April 2011)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Somehow .... I'm not surprised about how few people understand what this thread means or is about.

This is not good.

This thread is very direct, it is a direct poke in the eye of what underlies this entire thing/issue and ...well...most people just don't get it. People want to know the direct connection but many fail to see it when it is placed in front of them.
    Last edited by Carmody; 8th April 2011 at 02:49.

14. The Following 34 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

amandapoet (11th July 2013), anonymous (9th January 2014), aranuk (14th August 2011), Berniceadrake (15th October 2013), butcherman (8th April 2011), Calz (8th April 2011), CdnSirian (8th January 2013), chocolate (24th February 2014), Christine (18th February 2013), crosby (13th August 2011), dan i el (29th June 2011), Dawn (31st August 2011), DianeKJ (10th June 2011), Elixir (22nd February 2015), Ernie Nemeth (1st December 2011), Ethereal Blue Being (17th June 2011), exponentialist (30th June 2011), Freeda B. (11th May 2015), Hervé (13th April 2011), iceni tribe (13th April 2011), kathymarie (2nd September 2011), Lifesong (13th April 2011), Limor Wolf (10th September 2013), Mad Hatter (10th July 2011), modwiz (5th September 2011), nomadguy (12th May 2011), Parsi-X (29th May 2023), Playdo of Ataraxas (28th May 2011), ROMANWKT (10th April 2011), seko (3rd July 2012), shamanseeker (25th September 2011), soleil (2nd January 2013), thunder24 (26th December 2012), ulli (8th April 2011)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

As usual, Carmody, I will have to read what you wrote 2-3 times (mostly the alchemy parts) to start truly understanding.

However, at first glance, what you wrote seems to me absolutely brilliant (as usual should I say). Not only do I see the link between lithium, liz, dimensional traveling, rothschild, and "eyes colours", but I am truly eager to read the rest of it. I am also pondering on the reasons it is being talked about putting lithium in our drinking water. I still have to reread the Sirius parts.

Please continue, even if you think we do not follow (this is not good - as you wrote) because I am truly starving for this kind of intelligent information and connections.

I do wish I had your mind capacities though.

Thanks

PS I also appreciate the part of your writing about fears, I just wonder how one can stop the body/mind to have knee jerk reaction when confronted with surprising entities.

16. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

amandapoet (11th July 2013), aranuk (14th August 2011), astrid (8th April 2011), Berniceadrake (15th October 2013), Calz (8th April 2011), CdnSirian (8th January 2013), Christine (18th February 2013), crosby (13th August 2011), Dawn (31st August 2011), DianeKJ (10th June 2011), fifi (8th April 2011), iceni tribe (13th April 2011), kathymarie (2nd September 2011), Lifesong (13th April 2011), Limor Wolf (10th September 2013), Mad Hatter (10th July 2011), mahalall (11th September 2011), modwiz (5th September 2011), Parsi-X (29th May 2023), raregem (23rd November 2013), ROMANWKT (10th April 2011), sheddie (16th June 2011), soleil (2nd January 2013), Trail (27th July 2011), wolf_rt (4th January 2012)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Somehow .... I'm not surprised about how few people understand what this thread means or is about.

This is not good.

This thread is very direct, it is a direct poke in the eye of what underlies this entire thing/issue and ...well...most people just don't get it. People want to know the direct connection but many fail to see it when it is placed in front of them.
    Thank you Carmody for being so open and sharing. You have provided so much to this forum.

Regardless of who "gets it" or not, it is invaluable to be "nudged" in the "right" direction from someone we have come to trust.

So many dead-end paths ... nice to have a path of bread crumbs we can follow along and digest at whatever rate our metabolism allows for.

18. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

aranuk (14th August 2011), Berniceadrake (15th October 2013), CdnSirian (8th January 2013), Christine (18th February 2013), crosby (13th August 2011), Dawn (31st August 2011), DianeKJ (10th June 2011), Elixir (22nd February 2015), Flash (14th April 2011), Hervé (13th April 2011), Hummingbird (25th August 2011), iamthat (20th March 2014), Lifesong (13th April 2011), Limor Wolf (10th September 2013), Mad Hatter (10th July 2011), modwiz (5th September 2011), seko (11th August 2011), thunder24 (26th December 2012)

19. Link to Post #10
    Australia Avalon Member StateOfTheHeart's Avatar
    Thanks

This is not good.

Hi Carmody, I love reading your posts as they all seem 'right on' and you give much food for thought; you seem very enlightened, intelligent, knowledgeable etc., etc. So, this will, by most accounts, be an unfair comment as I’ve only had a brief read through this thread, but these posts seem more like a string of somewhat disparate thoughts tied together with lithium as the binding agent… like a work in progress, rather than a presentation of a conclusion from finished work. Either way, I appreciate the information you’re sharing – but I had trouble comprehending exactly what you’re trying to say here.

I gathered that you’re suggesting:

• lithium is important historically, alchemically and may be the focus of attention from powerful forces (NWO, Rothschilds, Rockerfellers)
    • lithium has special physical properties (electrochemical potential, premier solid element +?)
    • there's a significant chromatic connection regarding lithium and red/blue/violet
    • lithium has some relevance to our eyes/pineal gland(/hair?)

I’m not sure what your personal horoscope, or the fact that long hair improves psychic abilities, has to do with lithium (but that info regarding hair/psychic abilities is interesting!); and I had trouble connecting all the dots.

Granted my background knowledge is simply lacking, but perhaps for the intellectually challenged or straight-lazy people, could you give a concise/direct (tl;dr version) hypothesis of the importance of lithium and what it means to us? Alternatively, you might just tell me to re-read your posts more thoroughly…

Thanks.
    "The guy went axe-happy on a trout farm; he killed 60 fish."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

20. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to StateOfTheHeart For This Post:

aranuk (14th August 2011), Berniceadrake (15th October 2013), CdnSirian (8th January 2013), Dawn (31st August 2011), De Christu (24th March 2021), Frederick Jackson (8th March 2014), iamthat (20th March 2014), Limor Wolf (10th September 2013), Mad Hatter (10th July 2011), Parsi-X (29th May 2023), sunflower (11th April 2011)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Many thanks to you Carmody. It will take me a while to digest the alchemy part of this. It is enough trying to get my head round my own stuff.
    Meanwhile how’s this for a synchronicity. I have been studying Manet’s Portrait of Berthe Morisot with a Bunch of Violets (yes, violets), and notably the fact that the eyes (which for artistic reasons have a slight squint) look at you, whereas in a lithograph of the painting they look away. Last week I tried to print the painting, but my printer refused to print any cyan or magenta, which had the effect of making the eyes look away, as in the lithograph. So clearly Manet was aware of this effect.
    The link between red and blue is quite simple: on the colour wheel chart, where the spectrum goes round in a circle, the next colour after violet is red. On the other hand, if you place visible light within the overall spectrum, the next thing after violet is ultraviolet, which notably produces vitamin D. Interestingly, Berthe Morisot was an early exponent of open air painting, while Manet made this fascinating comment, ‘You can do plein air painting indoors, by painting white in the morning, lilac during the day and orange-toned in the evening’ (lilac being a whiter shade of violet).

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

aranuk (14th August 2011), Berniceadrake (15th October 2013), CdnSirian (8th January 2013), chocolate (24th February 2014), crosby (13th August 2011), Dawn (31st August 2011), Lifesong (13th April 2011), Mad Hatter (9th October 2012), Shannow (9th August 2013)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Red face Re: The question of Lithium

and what about the use of lithium drugs for bipolar folks?

maybe this will help with color frequencies

http://www.lunarplanner.com/Harmonic...harmonics.html
    Last edited by gardunk; 8th April 2011 at 20:06. Reason: add comment

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to gardunk For This Post:

aquamarine (27th March 2012), aranuk (14th August 2011), Berniceadrake (15th October 2013), CdnSirian (8th January 2013), Dawn (31st August 2011), Mad Hatter (9th October 2012), misericordia (16th November 2011), Verdilac (9th November 2014)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,243 times in 4,597 posts

http://www.livescience.com/9776-stra...-40-years.html

Strange Physical Theory Proved After Nearly 40 Years

When physicist Vitaly Efimov heard his theory had finally been proven, he ran up to the younger scientist who had verified it and gave him a high five.

Efimov had predicted a quantum-mechanical version of Borromean rings, a symbol that first showed up in Afghan Buddhist art from around the second century. The symbol depicts three rings linked together; if any ring were removed, they would all come apart.

Efimov theorized an analog to the rings using particles: Three particles (such as atoms or protons or even quarks) could be bound together in a stable state, even though any two of them could not bind without the third. The physicist first proposed the idea, based on a mathematical proof, in 1970. Since then, no one has been able to demonstrate the phenomenon in the lab — until recently.

A team of physicists led by Randy Hulet of Rice University in Houston finally achieved the trio of particles, and published their findings in the online journal Science Express.

"It was very exciting, because after 40 years of this prediction being out there, it was finally verified," Hulet told LiveScience.

Hulet presented his work at a meeting in Rome in October that Efimov also attended.

"He gave me a high five after my talk," Hulet recounted. "He was so enthusiastic and so excited to see this prediction become true."

Efimov had calculated that the triplet of bound particles was possible, and that it was repeating: New bound states could be achieved at higher and higher energy levels in an infinite progression. All of the bound states would occur at energy levels that were multiples of 515.

To prove that they had really created the trios, called Efimov trimers, the researchers produced one set of three lithium atoms bound together, and then reproduced it with a binding energy 515 times the first one. (Essentially, binding energy indicates how tightly the particles hold onto one another and how much energy it would take to pull them apart.)

The researchers used a setup called a Feshbach resonance that allowed them to tweak the energy levels of their atoms. They found that when they hit multiples of 515, the particles would bind, but at other energies they wouldn't, proving that the trios really were Efimov trimers.

"It's an amazing effect, really," Hulet said. "A lot of people didn’t believe [Efimov] at first. It was a very strange prediction."

The theory is unique because it's a solution to a special case of what's called the "three-body" problem. Scientists have solved the "two-body" problem — that is, they have calculated exactly how two objects should move based on their starting positions, masses and velocities. Scientists can also calculate this scenario for many masses, but a pure solution to the general three-body problem has been elusive.

"Physicists can handle two-body problems quite well, and many-body problems fairly well, but when there are just a few objects, like the three bodies in these Efimov trimers, there are just too many variables," Hulet said.

The Efimov calculation isn't the solution to the general case, but rather a solution to a specific case of three bodies. Thus, discovering a real-life example of three particles fulfilling his prediction is an important step to learning more about few-body physics.

26. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

aranuk (14th August 2011), Berniceadrake (15th October 2013), Carmody (17th November 2011), CdnSirian (8th January 2013), chocolate (25th February 2014), crosby (13th August 2011), Dawn (31st August 2011), Elixir (22nd February 2015), firstlook (5th June 2011), Flash (10th April 2011), GaelVictor (29th December 2011), giovonni (11th April 2011), Lifesong (13th April 2011), Mad Hatter (10th July 2011), modwiz (5th September 2011), seko (22nd June 2014), soleil (2nd January 2013), william r sanford72 (11th April 2014)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

You're right people don't get it but I gave up trying to get people to understand alchemicy, and chemicistry in how it pertains to "magick" and espeically how its pertaining to us NOW.... ago except for a few feeble protests now and again as I'm posting here.

I understand, but I'm ugly right brained so the technical aspects are warring with my intuitive and some internal hands will have to be slapped so I can focus on it better.. so I'm going to sort through this a bit more in regards to Lithium as it is a hugely IMPORTANT receptor/ neurotransmitter function and directly responbible for our reception/ reaction with the environment.And how we are conditioned, and how our mentality, emotional states and behaviors are expressed are very much lithium based. What you are expressing on here is huge...for everyone.

. And acetone forms can be created from other elements so I'm not sure what the nit picking is about the acetone. It certainly doesn't disinvalidate what the OP has posted here because there's a zillion ways to create acetone . How its created from other variants is dependant on the intended use. Well have to be a bit more specific before we start making corrections.

Carry on, I'm listening.

Admittedly the first thing that struck me on the original post was ...tobacco is huge for stimulating the production of Lithium. Of course there's this equally huge campaign against it.

Potatoes. Everyone loves potatoes which is also a huge source that contributes (alchemicaly) to the production of Lithium, potatoes and tobacco being relative of the same botanical family.

Yeah its important to notice stuff like this no matter what anyone else says. Really. Just stand in it and know what you know. A hundred people may tell you your wrong but that doesn't automatically mean you are.

This is not good.

28. Link to Post #15
    Avalon Member dddanieljjjamesss's Avatar
    Thanks

Wink Re: The question of Lithium

loud and clear
    the alchemy vibe is heavy today, and the info is flowing
    great day.

edit:
    i just have to note how much excitement i feel
    this threeD puzzle sure does beat the ones i used to put together as a kid
    Last edited by dddanieljjjamesss; 10th April 2011 at 23:13.

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dddanieljjjamesss For This Post:

Berniceadrake (15th October 2013), CdnSirian (8th January 2013), Dawn (31st August 2011), Mad Hatter (9th October 2012)

30. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

There will be duplicates and overlaps as I pull this thing together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In Red-Cyan (blue) 3-d 'Anaglyph' type 3D methods, the right eye is blue filtered and the left eye is red filtered.

It's starting to shape up like the Merkabah symbol or star of David as it is used now, should have the downward facing triangle as blue and the upward facing triangle as red. Or something similar. Then.... 'man' is the violet pineal in the moment of 'now' in time flow.

Note it's stunning correlation to the atomic (3d) descriptor-diagram for Lithium.

Negative proofing linear thinking/animalistic/sociopathic-self centered, etc mindset, red
    Positive forward proofing humanitarian, togetherness, socializing, sharing etc mindset, blue.

Balanced in the pineal,and balanced in the mind's hemispheres... as violet.

Just a fluke or curiosity, or some deep knowledge from Kubrick, but I was watching in another thread the Kubrick extract from 2001, Space Odyssey, to find that the astronaut had blue light going in his right eye and red light in his left eye at the beginning of the part called "The trip". Just see for yourself,

starting at 1 min.09.

31. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

aranuk (14th August 2011), Berniceadrake (15th October 2013), CdnSirian (8th January 2013), Dawn (31st August 2011), Elixir (22nd February 2015), giovonni (11th April 2011), kathymarie (2nd September 2011), Mad Hatter (10th July 2011), soleil (2nd January 2013), sunflower (11th April 2011), wegge (11th April 2011)

32. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Hi

I stumbled upon something strange related to lithium, I don't know what to make of it but thougt that i would post it here.

There was a stone, may be holy grail stone, that was discover by La Verendry somewhere in Minnesota on which hebrew inscriptions were written naming British names, in hebrew, and it was given to Jesuites in Quebec who sent it back in France.

It may be related to the holy grail, well, the thing is that precisely at minute 24.00, it is mentioned that the Jesuites were saying that the stone had to be stored between two lithium plates. After having read Carmody's theory, I just did Wow, what is that.

May be we are going futher on your tips, throughout history
    Here the video found in the thead "Holy Grail - another piece of the puzzle" post 1, thanks MariaDine https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-of-the-puzzle

Here the video, see 24.00 minute

33. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

aranuk (14th August 2011), Berniceadrake (15th October 2013), Carmody (13th April 2011), CdnSirian (8th January 2013), crosby (13th August 2011), dan i el (29th June 2011), giovonni (11th April 2011), Mad Hatter (10th July 2011)

34. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

speaking of all this, take a look at my contributions on the whole 'pyramid building solved' thread in the archeology section.

Then take the spirals ('spirals everywhere'-started by Loki, mentioned earlier in this thread) and the 2d based 3d-4d-5d extrapolation.

This is also covered in my psychic observations in the 'who's driving the dreambus?' Thread in the spirituality section. (apologies for those not of the forum, the spirituality section is not public, IIRC.)

Super-cooled impenetrable lithium gasses

This link takes you to a story on a physics website.

Now, look at the idea of oscillating a underlying 2d aspect that exists out of time, ie, scalar functions. Something that is, particle wise, with regard to vector differentials or 'potential' as it is called in electrical function...of a separate whole nature and this can 'shift' in the form of a 'bubble' or group.

Thus you get your levitation, or dimensional shifting. Every single anomaly and all stories on aliens, timelines, dimensions, dimensional and temporal travel, FTL, stargates, wormholes, pyramid block moving, the choral castle, a thousand other stories and anomalies in physics are supported by all of this.

This, in the final analysis, begins to lend even more credence to what I speak of in this thread.

The article from the link:

When one cloud of gas meets another, they normally pass right through each other. But now, MIT physicists have created clouds of ultracold gases that bounce off each other like bowling balls, even though they are a million times thinner than air — the first time that such impenetrable gases have been observed.

While this experiment involved clouds of lithium atoms, cooled to near absolute zero, the findings could also help explain the behavior of similar systems such as neutron stars, high-temperature superconductors, and quark-gluon plasma, the hot soup of elementary particles that formed immediately after the Big Bang. A paper describing the work will appear in the April 14 issue of Nature.

The researchers, led by MIT assistant professor of physics Martin Zwierlein, carried out their experiment with an isotope of lithium that belongs to a class of particles called fermions. All building blocks of matter — electrons, protons, neutrons and quarks — are fermions.

Different states of fermionic matter are distinguished by their mobility. For example, electrons can be mobile, as in a metal; immobile, as in an insulator; or flow without resistance, as in a superconductor. However, for many types of material, including high-temperature superconductors, it is not known what circumstances induce fermions to form a given state of matter. This is especially true of materials with strongly interacting fermions, meaning they are more likely to collide with each other (also called scattering).

(Edit:Think of it this way if it helps: What they are not getting....is that the idea of an electron could be seen as being merely a 'forced inference pattern residual in a harmonically coupled oscillation pattern system of 2d multi-plane integration'. [gravity analyzed as: a push in a integrated multi-plane harmonic 2-d system] Then it all begins to make sense.This analogy holds in all considerations, up to the idea of god, psychic coupling, the whole lot of it - anything you can think of. -Carmody)

In this study, the researchers set out to model strongly interacting systems, using lithium gas atoms to stand in for electrons. By tuning the lithium atoms' energy states with a magnetic field, they made the atoms interact with each other as strongly as the laws of nature allow, meaning that they scatter every time they encounter another atom.

To eliminate any effects of heat energy, the researchers cooled the gas to about 50 billionths of one Kelvin, close to absolute zero (-273 degrees Celsius). They used magnetic forces to separate the gas into two clouds, labeled "spin up" and "spin down, then made the clouds collide in a trap formed by laser light. Instead of passing through each other, as gases would normally do, the clouds repelled in dramatic fashion.

"When we saw that these ultra dilute puffs of gas bounce off each other, we were completely amazed," says graduate student Ariel Sommer, lead author of the Nature paper.

The gas clouds did eventually diffuse into each other, but in several cases it took an entire second or more — an extremely long time for events occurring at microscopic scales.

The research, conducted at the MIT-Harvard Center for Ultracold Atoms, is part of a program aimed at using ultracold atoms as easily controllable model systems to study the properties of complex materials, such as high-temperature superconductors and novel magnetic materials that have applications in data storage and improving energy efficiency.

In future work, the researchers plan to confine the lithium gases to two-dimensions, which will allow them to simulate the two-dimensional state in which electrons exist in high-temperature superconductors.

Their work can also be used to model the behavior of other strongly interacting systems, such as high-density neutron stars, which are only a few tens of kilometers in diameter but more massive than our sun.

Another substance that interacts as strongly as the atoms in the ultracold lithium gas clouds created at MIT is quark-gluon plasma, which existed at the universe's formation and has been recreated in particle colliders by colliding atomic nuclei at energies corresponding to a trillion degrees.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I understand all of this, to some degree, and I do have all the answers and connections come to me... but I simply mutter them under my breath and use them in order to find even more connections--on a daily basis.

For example, this ties perfectly to Stan Deyo's videos and explanations on the TR3B craft and other similar devices.

This fits with Maxwell's original works on electromagnetism, which was vector based vortex mechanics and included elasticity and asymmetrical aspects .. Which all the emergent science is moving directly into.

This means that ...therefor..resonance can excite a exclusion bubble into existence. The quantum effects of manipulation can then (logical extrapolation) be effectively employed on and to gross Newtonian objects. This all rolls back to Tesla showing this to JP Morgan and Lorentz being hired by JP Morgan's publishing company that issued textbooks, Lorentz changes Maxwell's math to remove the asymmetry ..in order to kill Tesla's sciences at their mathematical and factual roots..and Morgan pays..through his publishing company..to have Lorentz go 'on tour' and for all textbooks with the original works to be removed and replaced with his 'designed' mathematics.

To go full circle..this takes you to the so called Illuminati...the money interests and the federal reserve, those families that are involved, and their holdings and connections on this planet. --Lithium reserves ---area 51, unwanted dimensional influence of an 'evil' type ---Chile, Bolivia, Argentina, Alberta, Afghanistan, etc.

All connected? Who knows....
    Last edited by Carmody; 13th April 2011 at 23:54.

35. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

amandapoet (11th July 2013), aranuk (14th August 2011), CdnSirian (8th January 2013), chocolate (25th February 2014), Christine (18th February 2013), conk (6th June 2011), crosby (13th August 2011), Elixir (22nd February 2015), Ernie Nemeth (1st December 2011), Flash (14th April 2011), gardunk (13th April 2011), Hervé (13th April 2011), iceni tribe (13th April 2011), Lefty Dave (5th June 2011), Lifesong (14th April 2011), Limor Wolf (10th September 2013), Mad Hatter (10th July 2011), modwiz (5th September 2011), nearing (12th May 2011), noprophet (17th June 2011), Referee (13th December 2011), seko (22nd June 2014), soleil (2nd January 2013)

36. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

In future work, the researchers plan to confine the lithium gases to two-dimensions, which will allow them to simulate the two-dimensional state in which electrons exist in high-temperature superconductors.

This is something that I've kept under my hat for the past 15 years, at a minimum.

However, if you know how to look..the answer is explicitly laid bare in the text I have contributed to this website/forum.

A room temperature superconductor can easily be manufactured.

It simply does not involve the use in and of electricity as we use it and know it, in the day to day fashion.

Maxwell says 'elastic'. this means 'resonant'.

Thus, the correctly made alloy for 'room temperature' superconductivity will and can be used with a RESONANT CARRIER WAVE. (thus taking UFO's down with a laser beam-you pop their exclusion bubble)

However, this creates gravitational, electromagnetic (exclusion bubble, etc) and dimensional effects.

Which is why they've never allowed it to exist.

For this is the higher level of technology being used for trans-dimensional devices and ship hulls.
    Last edited by Carmody; 13th April 2011 at 19:19.

37. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

aranuk (14th August 2011), chocolate (25th February 2014), crosby (13th August 2011), Elixir (22nd February 2015), Flash (14th April 2011), Hervé (13th April 2011), HURRITT ENYETO (10th May 2011), kathymarie (2nd September 2011), Lifesong (14th April 2011), Mad Hatter (10th July 2011), mateov (14th November 2013), modwiz (5th September 2011), nearing (12th May 2011), seko (22nd June 2014), soleil (2nd January 2013), spiritwind (6th February 2014), wegge (14th April 2011)

38. Link to Post #20
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Thanks Carmody!

Now I understand why Jesse Ventura mentioned, not the poppy fields nor anything else, but the lithium ores somewhere in those mountains of Afghanistan/Pakistan.
    Last edited by Hervé; 13th April 2011 at 19:42.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

39. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

chocolate (25th February 2014), crosby (13th August 2011), Elixir (22nd February 2015), Ernie Nemeth (1st December 2011), kanishk (8th April 2013), kathymarie (2nd September 2011), Lifesong (14th April 2011), Mad Hatter (9th October 2012), Referee (13th December 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 20 1 11 20 LastLast