+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst 1 10 20 LastLast

Thread: The Question of Lithium (Alchemy-dimensions-shapeshifters-aliens-existence-reality..)

1. Link to Post #181
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Default Re: The Question of Lithium (Alchemy-dimensions-shapeshifters-aliens-existence-realit

I claim to have 'future sight' or 'prescience'.

I claim that it comes through the avatar or body's base functions, in the form of reflections. I claim That the body's imagery collection is used and placed on top of the given vision. Thus I see familiar things, people, and so on..basically...overlay from my collected imagery set and emotional set, that colors and shapes what is really being seen. This, due to the whole thing passing through the body's channels and being affected and shaped by them.

and that the proofs can only be found via a conglomeration or grouping of studies and thinking. Meta-studies. That it can be proven if carefully considered.

One glaring point is that multiple studies have shown, in investigations of what is known as psychic sensitivity..that the the deep base desires and projections play out in the studies.

That those who believe the study will fail (non-believers), cause it to fail and that those who believe it will work (believers), allow or cause it to work. This has been proven in multiple studies that where designed to illustrate this point...due to this phenomenon having been noted to exist. known to exist when 'non believers' (experiment is negative in result) tried the exact same studies as believers (experiment is positive in result) executed. Both groups being accredited scientists, of course, with more than sufficient ability to follow strict protocol.

This takes one straight to the doorstep of the idea that 'consciousness is reality', or vice-versa...as this is what such results seem to be stating - and rather directly, at that.

On to the point, though..and that is the one of future sight. Note the specific mention of 'body':

Can your body sense future events without any external clue?

Wouldn't it be amazing if our bodies prepared us for future events that could be very important to us, even if there's no clue about what those events will be?

Presentiment without any external clues may, in fact, exist, according to new Northwestern University research that analyzes the results of 26 studies published between 1978 and 2010.

Researchers already know that our subconscious minds sometimes know more than our conscious minds. Physiological measures of subconscious arousal, for instance, tend to show up before conscious awareness that a deck of cards is stacked against us.

"What hasn't been clear is whether humans have the ability to predict future important events even without any clues as to what might happen," said Julia Mossbridge, lead author of the study and research associate in the Visual Perception, Cognition and Neuroscience Laboratory at Northwestern.

A person playing a video game at work while wearing headphones, for example, can't hear when his or her boss is coming around the corner.

"But our analysis suggests that if you were tuned into your body, you might be able to detect these anticipatory changes between two and 10 seconds beforehand and close your video game," Mossbridge said. "You might even have a chance to open that spreadsheet you were supposed to be working on. And if you were lucky, you could do all this before your boss entered the room.

"This phenomenon is sometimes called "presentiment," as in "sensing the future," but Mossbridge said she and other researchers are not sure whether people are really sensing the future. "I like to call the phenomenon 'anomalous anticipatory activity,'" she said. "The phenomenon is anomalous, some scientists argue, because we can't explain it using present-day understanding about how biology works; though explanations related to recent quantum biological findings could potentially make sense.

It's anticipatory because it seems to predict future physiological changes in response to an important event without any known clues, and it's an activity because it consists of changes in the cardiopulmonary, skin and nervous systems."

More information: The study, "Predictive Physiological Anticipation Preceding Seemingly Unpredictable Stimuli: A Meta-Analysis," is in the current edition of Frontiers in Perception Science.

http://medicalxpress.com/news/2012-1...rnal-clue.html

~~~~~~~
    I ALSO claim that when one is free of ego function, in a more potent way, that the overlay of personal object identification clears --- and one sees these visions as the really are.

And what they are, is a collective vision projected by avatars and their occupants, through time. Both forward in time and back in time. A ripple of reality and potential...in a time-line pond. That like mythology, they exist as potential, even in the future sense... and the further ahead in time they are, the more mythically and mystically 'basic' the found data is. (Closer in time is more fleshed out) (until we reach so called 'reality' which is a full on complex onslaught, flowing, in time... as a rolling, directed, instant)
    Last edited by Carmody; 22nd October 2012 at 18:40.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

astrid (22nd October 2012), AwakeInADream (3rd January 2013), Belle (22nd October 2012), eaglespirit (30th October 2012), Flash (30th October 2012), gaiagirl (22nd October 2012), Hervé (2nd November 2012), Melinda (22nd October 2012), noprophet (30th October 2012), PurpleLama (22nd October 2012), seko (30th October 2012)

3. Link to Post #182
    Thanks

Default Re: The Question of Lithium (Alchemy-dimensions-shapeshifters-aliens-existence-realit

If one has perused the thread in it's entirety and managed to take anything way from it..please note the presence of the lithium in this superconducting design result.

Take that on and in the context of all that is spoken of, in this thread.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scientists developed a high-performance superconducting material by mixing iron and selenium

Physicists describe how they have synthesized a new material that belongs to the iron-selenide class of superconductors, called LixFe2Se2(NH3)y, in a paper about to be published in EPJ B. The work was carried out by Ernst-Wilhelm Scheidt from the University of Augsburg and colleagues. This material displays promising superconducting transition temperatures of 44 Kelvins (K) at ambient pressure, thus improving upon traditional copper-based high-temperature superconductors.

The ultimate goal of scientists developing such materials is to reach superconducting characteristics at temperatures above that of liquid nitrogen (77K), which is the benchmark temperature to make them attractive for applications.

Until now, superconductors based on iron and arsenic discovered in 2008 worked at 56K. As recently as 2010 attempts to develop other materials replacing arsenic with selenium yielded iron-selenium materials with an intercalation of potassium, rubidium, cesium or thalium. These materials, belonging to the family of iron chalcogenide materials, reached a superconducting temperature of 32 K.

The authors have now used a chemical synthesis method to intercalate lithium atoms between layers of iron and selenium. Similar to the way a cocktail would generate an exciting new flavour, stirring all these ingredients for several hours in liquid ammonia produced exciting new superconducting properties. They found that these properties are controlled by electronic doping and expansion of the iron-selenium material's lattice structure, which is gained by intercalating the lithium-based electronic donor molecules.

Unlike previous attempts, the authors showed in this study that these materials can be successfully synthesised with a remarkable degree of purity. In addition, the fraction of the material that is superconductive was almost 80 percent, the highest reported for materials in the intercalated iron chalcogenides family.

Going one step further, the authors also showed that using sodium instead of lithium will further increase the superconducting temperature to 45.5 K.

http://phys.org/news/2012-10-scienti...rial-iron.html

http://www.springer.com/about+spring...01-6-1393750-0

http://www.uni-augsburg.de/en/allgemeines/
    Last edited by Carmody; 29th October 2012 at 17:25.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

eaglespirit (30th October 2012), Flash (30th October 2012), JRS (30th October 2012), mountain_jim (30th October 2012), nomadguy (1st November 2012), noprophet (30th October 2012), seko (30th October 2012), TargeT (29th October 2012)

5. Link to Post #183
    Thanks

layers of iron and selenium. hhm. layers. And atomically energized into the correct vectoral electron paths/orientations/polarizations...by the use of ...lithium.

Sounds just like those bits of nano-layered material found at the Roswell crash........ and just like the layered bismuth/aluminum sheets used in this over unity generator. (read this very closely and it will become clear)

Now, what did Keeley say about this?

Aether slowed down and extended yields
    Magnetism slowed down and extended yields
    Electricity slowed down and extended yields
    Light slowed down and extended yields
    Heat slowed down and extended yields
    Sound slowed down and extended yields
    Physical Vibration slowed down and extended yields Matter.

Closer!

~~~~~~~~~
    Note the existence, in the specific, of the intercalation methods and materials from the intercalation descriptor link (wiki link in above post)..note their existence in the over unity generator.

Then, note the specific aspect of BISMUTH being revealed as THE enabler and fundamental of the 'philosopher's stone' , with regard to the stone's making.

And that Nikolai Kozyrev specifically made note that aluminum is the ONLY material in the atomic table of elements that 'blocks' or 'slows' dark matter or scalar waves ('out of time' waves).

You put this all together and suddenly this aluminum/bismuth sheet 'over unity generator' suddenly makes perfect scientific sense.

Just like all the other hundreds of efforts that are being blocked, in their hundreds of different directions.

What does it take to break through this mental logjam?
    Last edited by Carmody; 30th October 2012 at 04:28.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

eaglespirit (30th October 2012), Flash (31st October 2012), JRS (30th October 2012), nomadguy (1st November 2012), noprophet (30th October 2012), PurpleLama (30th October 2012), seko (24th June 2014), TargeT (29th October 2012), ThePythonicCow (29th October 2012)

7. Link to Post #184
    Thanks

Taken from another thread and placed here, otherwise it will get lost. Somewhere around a good +85-90% of my similar posts are scattered around this forum, in other threads. I do it that way on purpose. Running scattered targets, and all that. There is a method to my madness.

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    Quote Posted by Lazlo (here)
    Quote Posted by pie'n'eal (here)
    Help needed with solar panel -battery.

I bought a 145W 8.15A solar panel, plus a 1000W inverter.

Does anyone know what sort of battery I should use with it?
    It seems that ordinary leisure batteries do not like being drained below 50%.

Basically I want it to operate a 240 volt. 100/140 Watt. slow cooker.
    Is this possible?

Thanks,
    Tony
    Doing the math here (P=IV) you have a 17.79V module. You would normally want around 14V to directly charge a 12V battery. The module you have was likely intended to be used in series to operate a grid tied inverter as part of a string operating at higher voltages.

Some basic principles of PV modules. The nameplate is based upon STC = Standard Test conditions. In reality, your module will almost never operate at these conditions. STC is 1000 w/m2 (irradience) and 25 deg c module temperature.

Voltage is dependent upon temperature. Higher temperature = lower voltage and lower temperature = higher voltage

Current is dependent upon irradience. The intensity of the sunlight.

You should be OK with this module but I would suggest that you get a charge controller to keep the voltage optimized for charging and to float when the battery is topped off. I would think that you can find a controller for $30 USD or so if you dig around. I think that someone else mentioned that you will boil off the battery of the voltage is too high.

You are not going to be able to cook much of anything with a single battery system. I'd hate to see you disappointed and disillusioned with PV. I don't think that anyone else has mentioned this. It goes back to Ohm's law. Look at the label on the cooker that you want to use. It will be labeled with how many amps the cooker uses when in operation. I expect that you will find that the battery won't heat the oven long enough to cook anything.

You can PM me and I'll be happy to help you with the math and come up with a solution that you will be happy with given your budget.

Deep cycle batteries are a requirement, and if you don't want to pay too much attention to them, go with a sealed gel style battery. These are sometimes called maintenance free batteries.

Disclaimer: I work with utility scale PV. My plants operate at 600-1000V on the DC side and step up to anywhere between 480 and 320,000V on the AC size and are rated in the MW range. The largest being 146 MWp. It's enough to power a city of around 40,000 people.

I don't spend a lot of time thinking about small systems, but I do understand how the technology works
    I found a way to discharge batteries that makes them last notably longer when discharging....and a way to get more power from the panels.

Unloaded vs loaded panels.

If you pulse discharge the panels in the megahertz range, you get a draw curve, over time. Similar to that of a capacitor curve. The drop from no load voltage to load voltage is not instantaneous...

But the return to no load voltage, in the semi conducting material of the panel itself IS instantaneous. Parallel increase at the molecular level on disconnect, molecular series drop and capacitor like time curve on the drop, on draw.

Find the magic frequency..and the power output increases.

One tiny problem. Well, a big problem, potentially.

It may work like a planar (2d) orgone/scalar generator.

Experiment, but watch for it.

If it erupts into an apparent over unity situation, don't be surprised. After all... it is a 'semi' conductor, at the molecular level, and it inherently lives in a state of elastic near resonance.

Think of Tom Bearden's solid state (transistor or 'semiconductor') over-unity experiments and devices. except...on a grand physical 'planar' scale. That's one heck of a lot of semi-conductor material, in a given cell. It would probably have to be tuned for it's physical location, as well. meaning, if it works and is moved and then it doesn't work for some reason, it probably will need to be tuned to the local dark matter situation.

Read posts 182 and 183,and proceed to the link to the layered bismuth aluminum device, and it should be clear, at that point.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post576114

Understand that we are talking about inherent dark matter, the dimensional fabric of linear time and 3d reality formation..and interruption of such flow, can create it's own interference pattern, so this may be a dangerous pursuit. Localized distortions, and what not. Remember Tesla's experiments and associated resonance..and what can go wrong. Such a thing is an 'open' system and the effects could be unpredictable, without the correct background knowledge. It could (and probably will) be like sticking a potent resonant reed in a flow system..and the effects are partially unpredictable to the uneducated and unaware person or group.
    Last edited by Carmody; 30th October 2012 at 17:13.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

eaglespirit (30th October 2012), Flash (31st October 2012), seko (24th June 2014), TargeT (30th October 2012)

9. Link to Post #185
    Thanks

To paraphrase Tesla: “If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.”

And this from Keeley:

Keely's entire philosophy was based on push, pull and balance achieved through chords of 3, 6, or 9 frequencies.

and to go to the reason the musical scale was apparently changed, from 443hz to 440hz, and the scale was adjusted:

As we look at the six original Solfeggio frequencies, using the Pythagorean method, we find the base or root vibrational numbers are 3,6, & 9.

a bit more on keeley:

John Keely, an expert in electromagnetic technologies, wrote that the vibrations of “thirds, sixths, and ninths, were extraordinarily powerful.” In fact, he proved the “vibratory antagonistic thirds was thousands of times more forceful in separating hydrogen from oxygen in water than heat.” In his “Formula of Aqueous Disintegration” he wrote that, “molecular dissociation or disintegration of both simple and compound elements, whether gaseous or solid, a stream of vibratory antagonistic thirds, sixths, or ninths, on their chord mass will compel progressive subdivisions. In the disintegration of water the instrument is set on thirds, sixths, and ninths, to get the best effects.”

Thus, when extracting HHO gas from water, go to 41,500hz as a base frequency with a High voltage DC waveform with an AC component on top.......and base harmonics upon that number. And then step into an entirely different level and type of efficiency.
    Last edited by Carmody; 30th October 2012 at 18:45.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

AwakeInADream (3rd January 2013), eaglespirit (30th October 2012), Flash (31st October 2012), JRS (31st October 2012), nomadguy (1st November 2012), noprophet (31st October 2012), seko (31st October 2012), TargeT (30th October 2012)

11. Link to Post #186
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

I found a way to discharge batteries that makes them last notably longer when discharging....and a way to get more power from the panels.

Unloaded vs loaded panels.

If you pulse discharge the panels in the megahertz range, you get a draw curve, over time. Similar to that of a capacitor curve. The drop from no load voltage to load voltage is not instantaneous...

But the return to no load voltage, in the semi conducting material of the panel itself IS instantaneous. Parallel increase at the molecular level on disconnect, molecular series drop and capacitor like time curve on the drop, on draw.

Find the magic frequency..and the power output increases.

One tiny problem. Well, a big problem, potentially.

It may work like a planar (2d) orgone/scalar generator.

Experiment, but watch for it.

If it erupts into an apparent over unity situation, don't be surprised. After all... it is a 'semi' conductor, at the molecular level, and it inherently lives in a state of elastic near resonance.

Think of Tom Bearden's solid state (transistor or 'semiconductor') over-unity experiments and devices. except...on a grand physical 'planar' scale. That's one heck of a lot of semi-conductor material, in a given cell. It would probably have to be tuned for it's physical location, as well. meaning, if it works and is moved and then it doesn't work for some reason, it probably will need to be tuned to the local dark matter situation.

Read posts 182 and 183,and proceed to the link to the layered bismuth aluminum device, and it should be clear, at that point.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post576114

Understand that we are talking about inherent dark matter, the dimensional fabric of linear time and 3d reality formation..and interruption of such flow, can create it's own interference pattern, so this may be a dangerous pursuit. Localized distortions, and what not. Remember Tesla's experiments and associated resonance..and what can go wrong. Such a thing is an 'open' system and the effects could be unpredictable, without the correct background knowledge. It could (and probably will) be like sticking a potent resonant reed in a flow system..and the effects are partially unpredictable to the uneducated and unaware person or group.
    This sounds very close to what is being done by 7redorbs, what do you think of his experiments?

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...he-New-Science

your above post and his postings seem similar/connected to me, the modulated on/off power inducing an "electric vaccume" that pulls in more power "than it should" etc...
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Carmody (31st October 2012), eaglespirit (31st October 2012), Flash (31st October 2012)

13. Link to Post #187
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Quote From Carmody: And that Nikolai Kozyrev specifically made note that aluminum is the ONLY material in the atomic table of elements that 'blocks' or 'slows' dark matter or scalar waves ('out of time' waves).
    Hence one of the reasons for chemtrails i bet

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Carmody (31st October 2012), eaglespirit (31st October 2012), Referee (31st October 2012), seko (24th June 2014), TargeT (31st October 2012)

15. Link to Post #188
    Thanks

Another important post, that I very much do not want to get lost:

Fluoride in the water..but what is the specifics of what it is doing there? what is the intricacies of it's actions upon and within the human body? what is this fluoride inclusion in the water, what is it's connection to unfolding human development, humanity's unfolding growth?

In this context, specifically....why the fluoride?

Dumbing us down, is too simple an answer, I'd like the specifics of the science behind it, the mechanism itself, if you will.

It appears to be this. taken from another thread:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    From Wikipedia:

Uses
    ... The potassium salt is used in the production of porceleins, the magnesium salt for hardened concretes and as an insecticide, and the barium salts for phosphors.

Hexafluorosilicic acid is also commonly used for water fluoridation in several countries including the United States, the United Kingdom, and the Republic of Ireland. In the U.S., about 40,000 tons of fluorosilic acid is recovered from phosphoric acid plants, and then used primarily in water fluoridation, sometimes after being processed into sodium silicofluoride.[3]

Hexafluorosilicic acid is also used as an electrolyte in the Betts electrolytic process for refining lead.

[edit] Safety
    Hexafluorosilicic acid releases hydrogen fluoride when evaporated, so it has similar risks. It is corrosive and may cause fluoride poisoning; inhalation of the vapors may cause lung edema. Like hydrogen fluoride, it attacks glass and stoneware.[7] LD50 value of hexafluorosilicic acid is 70 mg/kg (example LD50 for caffeine is 127 mg/kg).[8][9]

IIRC from my chemistry courses, the only material not attacked/corroded by that acid are plastics of the teflon kind. Anything else will be chewed through in record times.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And there you may have it.

Finally, it appears the nail has been hit directly on the head, regarding fluoride.

The Betts electrolytic process is an industrial process for purification of lead from bullion. Lead obtained from its ores is famously impure because lead is a good solvent for many metals. Often these impurities are tolerated, but the Betts electrolytic process is used when high purity lead is required, especially for bismuth-free lead.[1]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Betts_electrolytic_process

so..if we put fluoride in the water..how does this work?

does it leech bismuth out of the body?

For..just recently..it was 'given out' that the REAL ingredient for making the philosopher's stone..and thus the dimensional intelligence capacities and associated growth/operation/maintenance... for the human body..... is BISMUTH.

http://www.amazon.com/Elixir-Immorta.../dp/1594773033

Thus..is micro levels of fluoride..is this micro level of fluoride leeching out the human body's natural capacities?

For we know the fluoride damages the pineal with calcification and the pineal is the 'seat of intelligence' in the human body, the 'third eye', as they say.

So fluoride, more sinister and more insidious than originally thought and calculated to be.

Thus MORE HARD EVIDENCE (very much so) that the fluoride is in there specifically to destroy human capacity to be, to become, to evolve.

Now that I see this bit about the betts process, I think the nail has been hit squarely on the head, regarding the real reason for the whole fluoride inclusion in the water saga.

For water, you see, is known as the most potent solvent (and widely useable) with regard to flushing, purification, and molecular level interactions or as a solvent.

Thus, water, fluoride, the pineal gland, and the core component of the body itself making the various versions of charged molecules from trace elements... the philosopher's stone, in a nutshell.

~~~~~~~~

for it is not 'fluoride' that is in the water, it is hexafluorosilicic acid that is in the water and we are calling it 'fluoride', when it is not exactly that simple a material, it is not pure and simple 'fluoride'.

And that the hexafluorosilicic acid is very specific to the betts process, for purification from bismuth. Exceedingly so, to the point that it is specifically made mention, a naming of such a methodology..the 'betts process'.

And if BISMUTH is the core point , the true enabler of human dimensional growth and basic well being, then fluoride inclusion in the water is INCREDIBLY harmful. From human to automaton, it would be.
    Last edited by Carmody; 31st October 2012 at 16:32.

16. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Annacarl (2nd November 2012), araucaria (31st October 2012), christian (3rd November 2012), Cidersomerset (3rd November 2012), De Christu (24th March 2021), eaglespirit (31st October 2012), Flash (31st October 2012), genevieve (23rd November 2012), Hervé (2nd November 2012), nomadguy (1st November 2012), noprophet (31st October 2012), Pam (3rd November 2012), PurpleLama (1st November 2012), seko (3rd November 2012), ThePythonicCow (31st October 2012)

17. Link to Post #189
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,709 times in 676 posts

Thus, when extracting HHO gas from water, go to 41,500hz as a base frequency with a High voltage DC waveform with an AC component on top.......and base harmonics upon that number. And then step into an entirely different level and type of efficiency.
    This explains the supposed sonic engine ford bought and buried in the 50s.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to noprophet For This Post:

Carmody (31st October 2012), eaglespirit (31st October 2012), seko (24th June 2014)

19. Link to Post #190
    Thanks

Quote Bismuth has long been considered as the highest-atomic-mass element that is stable. However, it is slightly radioactive: its only primordial isotope bismuth-209 alpha decays with a half life more than a billion times the estimated age of the universe.[4]

Bismuth compounds account for about half the production of bismuth. They are used in cosmetics, pigments, and a few pharmaceuticals, notably Pepto-Bismol. Bismuth has unusually low toxicity for a heavy metal. As the toxicity of lead has become more apparent in recent years, there is an increasing use of bismuth alloys (presently about a third of bismuth production) as a replacement for lead.
    It is strange because in the French Wikipedia, bismuth is mentioned as being extremely toxic, and not in English. I do not know which one to rely on.

Quote Toxicology and ecotoxicology

Scientific literature concurs that bismuth and most of its compounds are less toxic compared to other heavy metals (lead, antimony, etc.) and that it is not bioaccumulative. They have low solubilities in the blood, are easily removed with urine, and showed no carcinogenic, mutagenic or teratogenic effects in long-term tests on animals (up to 2 years).[74] Its biological half-life for whole-body retention is 5 days but it can remain in the kidney for years in patients treated with bismuth compounds.[75]

Bismuth poisoning exists and mostly affects the kidney, liver, and bladder. Skin and respiratory irritation can also follow exposure to respective organs. As with lead, overexposure to bismuth can result in the formation of a black deposit on the gingiva, known as a bismuth line.[76][77][78]

Bismuth's environmental impacts are not very well known. It is considered that its environmental impact is small, due in part to the low solubility of its compounds.[79] Limited information however means that a close eye should be kept on its impact.[75][80][81]
    I do not quite understand why fluridation would be to get rid of bismuth when in fact it is added up to cosmetics etc. therefore readily absorbed by the body.

Also, could you, please Carmody, explain why Bismuth is an enhancer or enabler to reach higher realms? Thanks Forget it, you anwered in the other thread, thanks.
    Last edited by Flash; 31st October 2012 at 16:58.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Carmody (31st October 2012), eaglespirit (31st October 2012), seko (24th June 2014)

21. Link to Post #191
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    Quote Bismuth has long been considered as the highest-atomic-mass element that is stable. However, it is slightly radioactive: its only primordial isotope bismuth-209 alpha decays with a half life more than a billion times the estimated age of the universe.[4]

Bismuth compounds account for about half the production of bismuth. They are used in cosmetics, pigments, and a few pharmaceuticals, notably Pepto-Bismol. Bismuth has unusually low toxicity for a heavy metal. As the toxicity of lead has become more apparent in recent years, there is an increasing use of bismuth alloys (presently about a third of bismuth production) as a replacement for lead.
    It is strange because in the French Wikipedia, bismuth is mentioned as being extremely toxic, and not in English. I do not know which one to rely on.

Quote Toxicology and ecotoxicology

Scientific literature concurs that bismuth and most of its compounds are less toxic compared to other heavy metals (lead, antimony, etc.) and that it is not bioaccumulative. They have low solubilities in the blood, are easily removed with urine, and showed no carcinogenic, mutagenic or teratogenic effects in long-term tests on animals (up to 2 years).[74] Its biological half-life for whole-body retention is 5 days but it can remain in the kidney for years in patients treated with bismuth compounds.[75]

Bismuth poisoning exists and mostly affects the kidney, liver, and bladder. Skin and respiratory irritation can also follow exposure to respective organs. As with lead, overexposure to bismuth can result in the formation of a black deposit on the gingiva, known as a bismuth line.[76][77][78]

Bismuth's environmental impacts are not very well known. It is considered that its environmental impact is small, due in part to the low solubility of its compounds.[79] Limited information however means that a close eye should be kept on its impact.[75][80][81]
    I do not quite understand why fluridation would be to get rid of bismuth when in fact it is added up to cosmetics etc. therefore readily absorbed by the body.

Also, could you, please Carmody, explain why Bismuth is an enhancer or enabler to reach higher realms? Thanks Forget it, you answered in the other thread, thanks.
    ~~~~~~~
    Quote However, it is slightly radioactive: its only primordial isotope bismuth-209 alpha decays with a half life more than a billion times the estimated age of the universe.
    Note that we talk about other dimensions being 'out of time', as in separated, time wise, from this place.

And that this given 'primordial isotope' of bismuth..has a half life that is more than a billion times the estimated age of the universe.

There is always correlation, on some front, in some way. One just has to look for it. Some bits of evidence that just don't seem quite 'normal' that are out of place, and show the way.

Incidental? yes. Related? Very much so.

Now, regarding the philosopher's stone, the bismuth is bonded to the given 'platinum metal' (gold, silver, rhodium, platinum, osmium, and so on),and shifted into a 'cooper-paired' state.

The manufacturing of the stone is all about creating this pure nano dust cooper-paired superconductive atomic structure and pairing of bismuth and the given noble metal. (to make multidimensionally sensitive superconducting antenna, tuned to specific frequencies and bandwidths/polarizations.. and attach that to the naturally superconductive DNA. This can be natural via nano level bismuth in the diet, or artificially enhanced via the stone)

And that this specific combination.... bonds to the DNA of the person... who is consuming it.

And thus at the quantum level, the dark matter level, the dimensional connection level, the atomic vortex level...the DNA's communication and connectivity... is shifted and enabled. Re-polarized, so to speak. Cracked open, with regard to communication to and fro. Into this near 'timeless' or other dimension level, and connected to this level, here, this mundane linear time 3d level/universe/dimension.

To remove the nano dilution of bismuth in the human body... is to remove the natural function, the natural function that is enabled by the presence of bismuth (at low natural nano levels).

Or, one can go into the philosopher's stone method, which is 'whole hog' so to speak and not for the timid, to say the least. (follow the rules, here, as stated earlier. No one is exempt from that particular scenario, for consumption of the stone by the unprepared is, well..results are near psychotic, to say the least) (compare it to being on strong 'dimensional access' acid for 4-6 or more months, 24-7, with no release or breaks)

~~~~~~

Oh yes. the make-up thing, and bismuth in it's manufacturing. It comes (tied directly to) from the ancient cultures that were involved in the use and making of the philosopher's stone.
    Last edited by Carmody; 31st October 2012 at 18:14.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

eaglespirit (31st October 2012), Flash (31st October 2012), genevieve (23rd November 2012), nomadguy (1st November 2012), noprophet (1st November 2012), seko (3rd November 2012)

23. Link to Post #192
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Another important post, that I very much do not want to get lost:

Fluoride in the water..but what is the specifics of what it is doing there? what is the intricacies of it's actions upon and within the human body? what is this fluoride inclusion in the water, what is it's connection to unfolding human development, humanity's unfolding growth?

In this context, specifically....why the fluoride?

Dumbing us down, is too simple an answer, I'd like the specifics of the science behind it, the mechanism itself, if you will.

It appears to be this. taken from another thread:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    From Wikipedia:

Uses
    ... The potassium salt is used in the production of porceleins, the magnesium salt for hardened concretes and as an insecticide, and the barium salts for phosphors.

Hexafluorosilicic acid is also commonly used for water fluoridation in several countries including the United States, the United Kingdom, and the Republic of Ireland. In the U.S., about 40,000 tons of fluorosilic acid is recovered from phosphoric acid plants, and then used primarily in water fluoridation, sometimes after being processed into sodium silicofluoride.[3]

Hexafluorosilicic acid is also used as an electrolyte in the Betts electrolytic process for refining lead.

[edit] Safety
    Hexafluorosilicic acid releases hydrogen fluoride when evaporated, so it has similar risks. It is corrosive and may cause fluoride poisoning; inhalation of the vapors may cause lung edema. Like hydrogen fluoride, it attacks glass and stoneware.[7] LD50 value of hexafluorosilicic acid is 70 mg/kg (example LD50 for caffeine is 127 mg/kg).[8][9]

IIRC from my chemistry courses, the only material not attacked/corroded by that acid are plastics of the teflon kind. Anything else will be chewed through in record times.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And there you may have it.

Finally, it appears the nail has been hit directly on the head, regarding fluoride.

The Betts electrolytic process is an industrial process for purification of lead from bullion. Lead obtained from its ores is famously impure because lead is a good solvent for many metals. Often these impurities are tolerated, but the Betts electrolytic process is used when high purity lead is required, especially for bismuth-free lead.[1]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Betts_electrolytic_process

so..if we put fluoride in the water..how does this work?

does it leech bismuth out of the body?

For..just recently..it was 'given out' that the REAL ingredient for making the philosopher's stone..and thus the dimensional intelligence capacities and associated growth/operation/maintenance... for the human body..... is BISMUTH.

http://www.amazon.com/Elixir-Immorta.../dp/1594773033

Thus..is micro levels of fluoride..is this micro level of fluoride leeching out the human body's natural capacities?

For we know the fluoride damages the pineal with calcification and the pineal is the 'seat of intelligence' in the human body, the 'third eye', as they say.

So fluoride, more sinister and more insidious than originally thought and calculated to be.

Thus MORE HARD EVIDENCE (very much so) that the fluoride is in there specifically to destroy human capacity to be, to become, to evolve.

Now that I see this bit about the betts process, I think the nail has been hit squarely on the head, regarding the real reason for the whole fluoride inclusion in the water saga.

For water, you see, is known as the most potent solvent (and widely useable) with regard to flushing, purification, and molecular level interactions or as a solvent.

Thus, water, fluoride, the pineal gland, and the core component of the body itself making the various versions of charged molecules from trace elements... the philosopher's stone, in a nutshell.

~~~~~~~~

for it is not 'fluoride' that is in the water, it is hexafluorosilicic acid that is in the water and we are calling it 'fluoride', when it is not exactly that simple a material, it is not pure and simple 'fluoride'.

And that the hexafluorosilicic acid is very specific to the betts process, for purification from bismuth. Exceedingly so, to the point that it is specifically made mention, a naming of such a methodology..the 'betts process'.

And if BISMUTH is the core point , the true enabler of human dimensional growth and basic well being, then fluoride inclusion in the water is INCREDIBLY harmful. From human to automaton, it would be.
    Just a thought. This may tie in with Jay Weidner's contention that the philosopher's stone is obtained from urine, particularly the concentrated variety produced at/for the "golden dawn".

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

eaglespirit (31st October 2012), genevieve (23rd November 2012)

25. Link to Post #193
    Thanks

Yes. it is also tied to it being in the salts of the dead sea. the dead sea salts having apparently the highest concentration, at 35% inactive stone.

And that solomon's temple was about making the stone.

And that the egyptians and others used to buy it from him and the temple. (manna, food of the gods)

And that there where '10,000 horses' in the underground stables of Solomon's temple. (it is light sensitive)

To produce the stone, that was concentrated in the urine of the horses.

Concentrated from their drinking the waters, the local waters, you see....

That the Templars went exactly to this area and started digging.

And that the Vatican has stated it's desire to rebuild Solomon's temple, exactly so..with horse stables intact. (AKA, a perfect reproduction of the temple)
    Last edited by Carmody; 31st October 2012 at 18:37.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

araucaria (31st October 2012), eaglespirit (31st October 2012), Flash (31st October 2012), genevieve (23rd November 2012), seko (3rd November 2012)

27. Link to Post #194
    Thanks

Quote from Carmody: Or, one can go into the philosopher's stone method, which is 'whole hog' so to speak and not for the timid, to say the least. (follow the rules, here, as stated earlier. No one is exempt from that particular scenario, for consumption of the stone by the unprepared is, well..results are near psychotic, to say the least) (compare it to being on strong 'dimensional access' acid for 4-6 or more months, 24-7, with no release or breaks)
    I may have to pass, at least in this lifetime My body would not take it (as if my brain could....[)lol

Very interesting what you draw from the Solomon temple stories.
    Last edited by Flash; 31st October 2012 at 18:40.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

araucaria (31st October 2012), eaglespirit (31st October 2012)

29. Link to Post #195
    Thanks

Then the whole Nazi/fascist/alien agenda..vs.. the European agenda.

Note that the Hexafluorosilicic acid is in USA and NA water supplies, for the most part. leeching out the bismuth and then calcifying the pineal gland.

In Europe, it is, from my slim evidence found so far, (first single look, one case, batting 100% so far) that older European families are possibly owning the waste management facilities for large European cities. No fluoride and thus the materials are intact, in the urine and waste products.

Which are chemically treated, of course. Note that the Templars made the stone in the same ways. That the most potent method of all, for making the stone, is apparently via human urine. (correct mixtures, levels, vibrations and all that)

And that this ancient south-American 'superfood' that has recently come to light.... "spirulina"....... comes from brackish (ph 10.4 is considered perfect) waste ponds. (spirulina must be fresh, it dies off in potency drastically...a few hours)

think it through..and then:
    In conclusion, you do NOT want Romney as a US president. ------hell no.

Note that this can still circle back to topics like Enlil and enki.
    Last edited by Carmody; 31st October 2012 at 19:12.

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

araucaria (31st October 2012), eaglespirit (31st October 2012), Flash (31st October 2012), genevieve (23rd November 2012), Melinda (1st November 2012), seko (3rd November 2012), thunder24 (2nd November 2012)

31. Link to Post #196
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

This would also explain Scandinavian systems of urine diversion: taking the piss without the sh/t

www.who.int/water_sanitation_health/wastewater/urineguidelines.pdf
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 1st November 2012 at 07:26.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

eaglespirit (31st October 2012)

33. Link to Post #197
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,179 times in 2,653 posts

Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    This would also explain Scandinavian systems of urine diversion: taking the piss without the sh/t

www.who.int/water_sanitation_health/wastewater/urineguidelines.pdf
    http://www.who.int/water_sanitation_...guidelines.pdf

...just adding a link that's working, thanks : )
    Last edited by eaglespirit; 31st October 2012 at 22:02.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

araucaria (1st November 2012)

35. Link to Post #198
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

Where the hell did that come from?

are you in support of the "dark matter" guesses based on Einstein equations?

are there any comparative autopsies between non fluoride exposed people and fluoride exposed people to confirm calcification of the pineal gland is not a natural thing?

You're postings are interesting but the interjection of random political views and conclusion jumping (dark matter, fluoride <--> pineal gland calcification connection etc) are stumbling blocks for me.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

36. Link to Post #199
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    Where the hell did that come from?

are you in support of the "dark matter" guesses based on Einstein equations?

are there any comparative autopsies between non fluoride exposed people and fluoride exposed people to confirm calcification of the pineal gland is not a natural thing?

You're postings are interesting but the interjection of random political views and conclusion jumping (dark matter, fluoride <--> pineal gland calcification connection etc) are stumbling blocks for me.
    romney is directly tied to the CIA nazi faction. As in Bush clan.

The last time they directly held the offices of the presidency, they started wars under false pretenses and destroyed the US economy as an act of and in finality. With them at the helm the agenda moves MUCH faster.

Obama may not be much better, but with him at the helm, it is happening a hair slower.

so the inclusion is not random, there is much more than that simple analysis behind the comment. (and far more than I'm commenting here)

I cannot think of a single thing that Romney would do that aids the people of the USA.

Once again, Obama is no better, but it is happening slower than it would with Romney.

All these groups are wholly corrupt, IMO and IME.

As for the rest, it's is based on over 20 years of research and work, it is not conclusion jumping. It is a back story that I cannot write entire books about, on a forum.

nazi-big pharma-I.g.Farben-chemical industry-walter Gerlach-works of Joseph farrell- Pineal gland-nazi use of Flouride-Betts process-Pineal 'third eye', calcification of pineal-alchemical systems of manufacture and use-..and so on.

It is no simple conclusion, it is a complicated and convoluted conclusion that the reader will have to work to get at or step up to.

If everyone could easily see the purposely hidden answers, we would not be so screwed right now, would we?

People have the same problem that I do. Everyone has it:

And that is the simple minded insanity and sheer audacity, the utter foolishness... to think, with their minds, that the limits of human intelligence, rumination, machination and potential..begin and end with their own mind's parameters. Nothing could be further from the truth.

The only way past such a thing, is to constantly recognize such... and work to be better at these things. To learn, to create and recreate the self and the potential of the self.

For me, I cannot imagine any other state than constant new and constant growth. It is all that I am. Most people seem to have that part on (be wearing), in themselves... in the opposite fashion.
    Last edited by Carmody; 2nd November 2012 at 04:01.

37. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Buck (2nd November 2012), genevieve (23rd November 2012), Melinda (4th November 2012), nomadguy (2nd November 2012), onawah (2nd November 2012), PurpleLama (2nd November 2012), seko (3rd November 2012), skyflower (2nd November 2012), thunder24 (2nd November 2012)

38. Link to Post #200
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,092 times in 20,639 posts

Is it possible to get bismuth into the body in the form of some kind of supplement ?
    Each breath a gift...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst 1 10 20 LastLast