+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 12 20 LastLast

Thread: The Question of Lithium (Alchemy-dimensions-shapeshifters-aliens-existence-reality..)

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks

Default Re: The question of Lithium

Is this a type of scalar wave action/ how can they control the gasses to two dimensions? will keep trying to get what you are saying/ thanks for pushing my envelope!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gardunk For This Post:

Mad Hatter (9th October 2012), onawah (5th December 2011)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

What they did in the physics article, is they used quantum aspects and magnetism.. and created a Newtonian exclusion bubble, one of solid Newtonian but gaseous matter (an associative mass or group of quantum susceptible components-- but nearly of the solidus Newtonian state)' as we know it...but they did it with gasses of a lithium isotope. Why did they choose Lithium? The fermion issue.

What you are doing with montaomics is you are taking the dimensional shifting aspect of this exclusion bubble and attaching to your DNA to change it's integrations vector/vibration.

The same idea as people raising their vibration and leaving this plane of existence.( This goes straight in the 'eating meat damages your DNA' thread started by Constance). Same thing but we harm ourselves with the consumption of the meat. This is my direct experience. You can go incredibly far while still consuming meats but you can't get through the last barriers until you abandon the consumption of meats. It really is that simple.

The vector mechanical aspect of each atomic structure dictates the given level of energy, potential, gravity, harmonic matrix systems and subsystems (geometry, platonic solids atomic stick figure representations, etc) and most specifically- how it integrates with this given overall dimensional vibration we call our '3d'. Thus this idea that Lithium is or may be critical to the aspects of dimensional integration with the dimensional beings we do not want to be among us and are detrimental to our overall health and future.

(one must also consider that others, other beings... may see us simply as the family dog [or worse] that my also be good for eating and some industrial/commercial uses, etc--the same way we treat animals-as above, so below-cycles with in cycles, circles within circles-scaling theory, etc. Example:.the glucosamie that some of us consume to aid in bodily joint issues..is made out of Cow throats/trachea. yucky!)

This thread is designed to address this issue, with regard to pointing to the connections and the the existence of such, regarding the discussion of it as a reality or question.

Each of the alchemical materials creates a given vector or angular integration aspect with this dimension and another. Given different astral planes, etc. Monatomic silver, Monatomic gold, each has their plane they integrate with and offer access to.

Now, it appears we have some form of a monatomic lithium out there (or lithium used a a catalyst for creating monatomics)..and this resultant vibratory doorway of a specifically created monatomic....may be the doorway that the components of what we do NOT want here, that are manipulating us in a negative fashion. THIS may be their doorway. Or, Lithium may be a previously publicly unknown method of manipulating dimensional egress in a way that is much easier than the alchemical methods that are only now becoming public.

Hence ... the need to explicitly point this out and put this thread together.

If you look at the links to the Calama area in the first postings, you see baser creatures that survive by killing, sucking blood, consuming violently, etc. This tends to lead one to believe that the lithium door of monatomic dimensional shifting is one of a baser or lower dimension/plane aspect....and thus the doorway for evil into this place.......may be lithium. It may even simply be a better way but it's use in this context until now has been controlled by what we feel as being 'evil' in this world.

One may gain 'power' through involvement and manipulation of this material and dimensional doorway and possibly through involvement with creatures and beings from that plane or doorway.

It appears as if this is the sort of connection and involvement that, overall, incarnating humanity does NOT WANT to be involved with. The lie we are dragged down with on a day to day basis regarding that which has moved itself into a control position. A typical parasite type 'move'.

That sociopathic animal aspects of our own fellow incarnating humans..may be responsible for taking us down this path toward something very evil and base in the dimensional sense.

Something we need to shape, form, identify and label....so we can see it for what it is.

To drag it out of the shadows, so to speak. Putting a name and face on it is essential.

But ONLY if it is a correct analysis. Thus the exact title of the thread. "The QUESTION of lithium". Stated that way for a reason.

Does anyone see any holes in this argument yet? Please contribute.
    Last edited by Carmody; 13th April 2011 at 20:21.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

4. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

aranuk (14th August 2011), Calz (14th April 2011), chocolate (25th February 2014), crosby (13th August 2011), Dawn (31st August 2011), DNA (25th July 2011), Elixir (23rd February 2015), Ethereal Blue Being (17th June 2011), gaiagirl (15th May 2016), gardunk (14th April 2011), kathymarie (2nd September 2011), Lifesong (14th April 2011), Limor Wolf (10th September 2013), Mad Hatter (10th July 2011), misericordia (16th November 2011), modwiz (5th September 2011), onawah (5th December 2011), seko (22nd June 2014), soleil (2nd January 2013), spiritwind (26th January 2013), sunflower (13th April 2011), T Smith (2nd May 2011)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,013 times in 202 posts

I keep wondering about those who, suffering depression about 15+ years ago, were given Lithium as a prescription. I can see this relating to the assumed needs of those feeding on negative feelings etc. However, taking Lithium was described to me as a very emotion deadening experience. That doesn't quite add up to me.

6. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Dorok (here)
    I keep wondering about those who, suffering depression about 15+ years ago, were given Lithium as a prescription. I can see this relating to the assumed needs of those feeding on negative feelings etc. However, taking Lithium was described to me as a very emotion deadening experience. That doesn't quite add up to me.
    Thanks for the contribution and information. Emotional numbing, perhaps?

Here is a physics article that supports everything I just said about the creation of room temperature superconductors, exclusion bubbles, the whole lot of it.:

http://www.physorg.com/news/2011-04-...ductivity.html

Scientists at the U.S. Department of Energy’s Brookhaven National Laboratory (BNL), collaborating with scientists from the Paul Scherrer Institute (PSI) and the University of Zürich in Switzerland, have found that sandwiching a barrier layer between two superconductors can make it superconducting at significantly higher temperatures. The results will be published online in Nature Communications on April 12, 2011.

Conventional superconducting materials allow electricity to flow without any resistance or energy loss when cooled below a transition temperature (Tc) near absolute zero. High-temperature varieties discovered more recently can operate at warmer temperatures, but still require significant cooling, which hampers their use in many large-scale practical applications. Finding ways to raise the temperature further, such as the layering approach described in this paper, could lead to the realization of such applications as low-power consumption, ultra-fast superconducting electronic devices.

“For many years, we have known about a ‘Proximity Effect,’ that superconducting electron pairs from one superconducting electrode can drift and penetrate a very thin metallic layer, and then reach the other superconducting electrode without losing their coherence,” said Brookhaven physicist Ivan Bozovic, co-author of the paper. “More recently, we have observed a mysterious ‘Giant Proximity Effect’ in copper-oxide materials — cuprates — when supercurrent flows through much thicker barriers.”

Because thicker layers are easier to fabricate and work with, taking advantage of the Giant Proximity Effect could make it much easier to achieve on-chip device uniformity — the requirement that all devices on an electronic chip have similar parameters. “This has been a major technical hurdle for large-scale-integrated superconducting electronics,” Bozovic said.

To explore the Giant Proximity Effect, Bozovic and his team engineered complex cuprates using a process called molecular beam epitaxy. They synthesized samples of thin films containing layers of lanthanum-cuprate superconductors doped with strontium to various levels, to create a series with varying transition temperatures. The Brookhaven samples were studied at PSI using a unique technique called low-energy muon spin rotation to detect superconductivity in each sample’s outer and inner layers.

By mapping the magnetic fields for each structure, the scientists observed the Giant Proximity Effect and found that a thick barrier of superconductor with a Tc of 5 Kelvin could transmit supercurrent at a temperature four times higher, if it is sandwiched between two superconductors with a Tc of 40 Kelvin. Their results also proved that the entire barrier layer is affected by the Giant Proximity Effect.

“In addition to its potential importance for superconducting electronics, the Giant Proximity Effect could be an important hint of what is going on in cuprates — what drives the high-temperature superconductivity,” Bozovic added. Discovering that mechanism could open up a whole new field for engineering superconductors with desired properties.

Recall I specifically stated 'alloy', and refer back to the above article and what it speaks on. Recall the crystalline nano-alloy ship hull pieces that Phil Schneider had in his possession.
    Last edited by Carmody; 13th April 2011 at 21:08.

7. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Calz (14th April 2011), crosby (13th August 2011), DNA (25th July 2011), Elixir (23rd February 2015), gaiagirl (15th May 2016), kathymarie (2nd September 2011), Lifesong (14th April 2011), Mad Hatter (10th July 2011), modwiz (5th September 2011), onawah (5th December 2011), seko (22nd June 2014), soleil (2nd January 2013)

8. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Carmody, thank you for explaining all of this.

I'm struggling to understand the details or mechanics of it, but I can see the bigger picture emerging.

If I had an intelligent, scientific question, I would ask it.

As I understand it, I think, we are discussing the question of some kind of electromagnetic (?) current, possibly superconducted through monatomic lithium creating transdimensional doorways to negative-energy beings (who might be credited with our 'looping' dilemma).

Am I even in the ballpark here?

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lifesong For This Post:

Elixir (23rd February 2015), Mad Hatter (9th October 2012), onawah (5th December 2011)

10. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Quote Posted by Lifesong (here)
    Carmody, thank you for explaining all of this.

I'm struggling to understand the details or mechanics of it, but I can see the bigger picture emerging.

If I had an intelligent, scientific question, I would ask it.

As I understand it, I think, we are discussing the question of some kind of electromagnetic (?) current, possibly superconducted through monatomic lithium creating transdimensional doorways to negative-energy beings (who might be credited with our 'looping' dilemma).

Am I even in the ballpark here?
    It is to Carmody to answer, but my peak at it would say you are spot on Lifesong.

Thanks Carmody, you and Constance (and a few local friends) may end up having my meat eater skin. You are ending up convincing me for vegetatian diets, the science of it makes it more convincing to me due to my mind make up probably.

Ok, I am in for spare time real serious studying of your overall material Carmody on one side and Sepia material on the other. Thanks

11. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Calz (14th April 2011), Elixir (23rd February 2015), Lifesong (14th April 2011), Mad Hatter (9th October 2012), misericordia (16th November 2011), modwiz (5th September 2011), onawah (5th December 2011), soleil (2nd January 2013)

12. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

Ahh the last few posts caused the Jackpot and Bingo signs to ring.

I never thought Lithium was a great shake cure as far as depression.

What is interesting is that it will have a positive effect on those people who have out of control anger issues. Malice, destruction etc. Very active negative emotional conditions. Depression is a passive condition. If that's what they are, I doubt that sort of thing is emotional or mental conditions at all.

My mother was possessed , (under influence of negative being(s). I mean bit through the bag all out possesessed and of course she was diagnosed with all sorts of mental disorders but seriously she had some wicked **** attached to her. She admitted she was a miserable person. And she admitted she enjoyed misery-- hers and generating it in other people. You could just see her feeding on it and if it wasn't present she'd create it. My mother curiously enough thought she was superior to mere mortals and had a bit of a God Complex. It suffices to use the blanket term (if somewhat outdated term) possessed though. I've always viewed possession as something that was ON you not in you. External not internal.

What I'm describing is not depression it was something else all together. Lithium was the one thing that toned her down into some semblance of a human being in demeanor and behavior. What is interesting is that after a few weeks of being calm and functional and HAPPY, something inside of her would have this fit and break out, throw away the meds and she'd state out right "I can't be a bitch if I'm taking this stuff."

Whatever was attached to her needed that anger that's all I can say. And the day before she died , she saw it for herself. Her real self I mean seen what was attached to her.. In fact it wasn't going to let her die at all it was feeding on her. Talk about a battle for someone's soul. Some people think thats BS that entities will feed on emotionals but....maybe its not the emtion they are feeding on but the chemical part. Like stress produces cortisol. There may be entities that get a little buzz off our adrenal and cortisol function. Which can be dumped in high amounts into the body when there's negatively stressful situation going on. Or pheromones that are produced from stress. I know what ever was on my mother got its jollies whenever people were around that were upset. And my mother being its pawn made sure that people were running on high octane upset by manipulating them. She enjoyed it and she admitted she enjoyed it.

We have no great understanding how the mind, consciousness, and organic brain interact although pseudo religious science will coax you into thinking they do. The consciousness will intuitively pick up on things the logic won't budge from. We all know the eyes see a whole bunch of stuff but its the brain that does the actual 'seeing'. If influence is exerted on the consciousness in some way it will tell the brain not to see what its seeing. There's a whole bunch of stuff out there that people can't see because we are influenced in some fashion not to see it. If internal influence is possible so is external. Anything can be manipulated then.

A big misunderstanding they stick out there is that emotions are chemical. They aren't. Chemicals like dopamine are responsible for TRANSMITTING the emotion along the currents of the brain. The brain is electromagnetic in nature. So conduction of the emotion is up to chemicals but not responsible for the emotion itself. And this is likely the key point where manipulation becomes possible-- disruption of that communication and where we could be influenced in all sorts of ways. Neurotransmitters. Science says all emotions are just chemical reactions but that can't be true because if that were the case someone who had low or non existent levels of dopamine wouldn't be able to love people. Dopamine being responsible for the transmissions of feelings associated with love. That's basically saying that people with Parkinson's disease can't love people. And that's just wrong. But are ability to experience emotions can be tampered with. Or can be created.

Before I boned up a little on brain chemistry and things of that nature and made started making connections to that science part with the alchemical part which gives certain plants an assignment of curbing the effects of negative influence, I had already begun to notice that about 80 percent of the people I interacted with on a daily basis were influenced by something. That''s a lonely thought. And more recently I had a very vivid dream that all of US was possessed save for a handful of people. I find that to be very possibly , and more likely true if you think of possession as being influenced externally.

But there are means to abate that ability to influence us and it all goes back to brain chemistry, alchemical process, and emotions. A whole process in itself that we could use to frame ourselves from that influence.

13. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

These two threads support one another. Quite strongly, I might add.

"Another Alchemical Proof emerges: Quantum vs Newtonian"

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...m-vs-newtonian

In it I provide a scientifically derived proof for a stunningly direct and specific connection to Calama, Chile, regarding superconductors and a new state of matter. This, provided by MIT research, no less. (post #10 in that thread)
    Last edited by Carmody; 18th April 2011 at 20:12.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Ahkenaten (18th April 2011), Dawn (31st August 2011), DNA (25th July 2011), Elixir (23rd February 2015), Flash (18th April 2011), Mad Hatter (10th July 2011), onawah (5th December 2011)

15. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

In the Calama are of Chile comes the mentioned mineral 'Herbertsmithite', the afore mentioned 'new state of matter' candidate.

in the same area is..Copper, gold.......and....Iodine. Iodine. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antofagasta_Region

It Decalcifies the pineal gland... and when in gas form, which happens at 113 degrees Celsius..the gas formed is a brilliant VIOLET. It is also used for protecting the thyroid from radiation, as we all seem to now know from this recent disaster issue in Japan.

Iodine..for mercury displacement, fluoride displacement...(heavy metal decalcification of the body and pineal)......all the usual suspects are all present and in the same spot.

http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showt...d-Maintenance-[Borax-Iodine]

Iodine and Detoxification

Iodine intake immediately increases the excretion of bromide, fluoride, and some heavy metals including mercury and lead. Bromide and fluoride are not removed by any other chelator or detoxifying technique. Dr. Kenezy Gyula Korhaz states that iodine chelates heavy metals such as mercury, lead, cadmium and aluminum and halogens such as fluoride and bromide, thus decreasing their iodine inhibiting effects[1] especially of the halogens.
    The toxicity of modern life is impacting iodine levels. It is well known that the toxic halides, fluoride and bromide, having structure similar to iodine, can competitively inhibit iodine absorption and binding in the body.
    In the case of the halides, which are all antagonistic elements to iodine, they will impede the absorption of iodine. Heavy metals get stored in the same receptors that are looking for iodine. Almost all of us are exposed to bromine and fluorine and are storing these toxic halides in our iodine deficient receptors. The mechanism of iodine in the cells is very ancient and lacking of specificity, in fact, cells are not able to distinguish iodide from other anions of similar atomic or molecular size, which may act as “pseudo-iodides”: bromide, flouride, chlorine, thiocyanate, cyanate, nitrate, pertechnate, and perchlorate.[2]

Iodine has the highest atomic weight of all the common halogens (126.9). Iodine is the only option when it comes to removing these toxic haloids from the thyroid and even the pineal gland where fluoride concentrates, especially when there is a deficiency in iodine in the body. In an age of increasing radioactivity and toxic poisoning specifically with fluoride[3], chlorine and bromide, and even mercury, iodine is a necessary mineral to protect us from harm for immediately these toxic substances will increasingly flow out of the body in the urine.
    Humanity is traveling down a deadly path. Awaiting each and every child born on the planet is a life doomed to being poisoned. There is “overwhelming evidence that every child, no matter where in the world he or she is born, will be exposed, not only from birth, but from conception, to man-made chemicals that can undermine the child’s ability to reach its fullest potential — chemicals that interfere with the natural chemicals that tell tissues how to develop and construct healthy, whole individuals according to the genes they inherited from their mothers and fathers,” says Dr. Theo Colborn, Senior Program Scientist, at the World Wildlife Fund. This chapter offers a hugely important answer, a guardian angel in chemical form that we can and actually have to use in the highly toxic age we are all living through. Every pregnant woman should be using iodine and magnesium chloride applied transdermally to initiate protective action from even before conception.

Edgar Cayce's own "four-element" theory:

"Knowing the tendencies, supply in the vital energies that ye call the
    vitamins, or elements. For, remember, while we give many combinations,
    there are only four elements in your body, - water, salt, soda and iodine.
    These are the basic elements, they make all the rest! Each vitamin as a
    component part of an element is simply a combination of these other
    influences, given a name mostly for confusion to individuals, by those
    who would tell you what to do for a price."

The evidence is becoming insurmountable. You have to try and understand what I'm speaking on, concerning Alchemy and cutting edge physics to understand what I'm trying to say. If not...you'll have to read just about anything I've written on this forum concerning these subjects.

This is turning into a rather important thread.
    Last edited by Carmody; 18th April 2011 at 22:22.

16. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

CdnSirian (8th January 2013), crosby (13th August 2011), Dawn (31st August 2011), DNA (25th July 2011), Elixir (23rd February 2015), Flash (5th June 2011), Lifesong (19th April 2011), Limor Wolf (10th September 2013), Mad Hatter (10th July 2011), modwiz (5th September 2011), onawah (5th December 2011), seko (3rd July 2012), soleil (2nd January 2013), spiritwind (26th January 2013), Stephanie (3rd February 2016), sunflower (11th May 2011), Swanette (9th September 2011), Violet (19th April 2015)

17. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,862 times in 309 posts

The Book of Aquarius
    The purpose of this book is to release one particular secret, which has been kept hidden for the last 12,000 years. The Philosophers’ Stone, Elixir of Life, Fountain of Youth, Ambrosia, Soma, Amrita, Nectar of Immortality. These are different names for the same thing.

Throughout history this secret has been used by a very few to extend their lives hundreds of years in perfect health, with access to unlimited wealth, among many other miraculous properties. Some kept the secret because they understood that the time was not right for the secret to be free for all people, but most kept the secret out of their own jealousy, ignorance, egotism and corruption.

The Stone’s history and the history of the human race up until this day is a strange story full of secret societies, hooded cloaks, and mystical symbols. Such theatrics are childish and shallow. It’s pointless to look for the light in the shadows

more here
    http://blog.world-mysteries.com/scie...ne-of-alchemy/

and here is the book
    http://www.world-mysteries.com/Phili...OfAquarius.pdf

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to iceni tribe For This Post:

crosby (13th August 2011), dan i el (29th June 2011), Dawn (31st August 2011), DNA (16th January 2012), firstlook (5th June 2011), Mad Hatter (10th July 2011), MariaDine (17th June 2011), soleil (2nd January 2013), wegge (22nd April 2011)

19. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Some of you were brought to this thread by the post below. I'm putting it here as it is relevant. I'll also link from it's original posting (thread of origin).

The pre wave the post wave and the now.

The left hemisphere, the right hemisphere, and the pineal.

The future potential, the 'locked in' past, and the now.

The Blue shift, the Red shift, and the violet color produced by the combination of the two. (the pineal..apparently... has a phosphorescent 'violet' color!)

The spiritual, the evil, and the calm of the meditative person living in the now.

The love, the fears, and the living in the now.

The 293,000 mile per second longitudinal wave, the 186,000 mile per second 'speed of light' wave (a limit, everything in our 'world' travels below that speed), and the now of the electron.

The inner spiral of the one 2d wave that makes up an electron, the spiral of the outer 2d wave that makes up an electron, and the vectoral result that describes it's inter-relations to the time based quantum reality of the aggregate Newtonian now.

This may also be connected:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ans-have/page2

And the original thread for this post (that you are reading right now):

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...tanley-Kubrick

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

aranuk (14th August 2011), arnie-lerma (2nd June 2015), crosby (13th August 2011), DNA (25th July 2011), Elixir (23rd February 2015), kathymarie (2nd September 2011), Mad Hatter (10th July 2011), modwiz (5th September 2011), onawah (5th December 2011), seko (22nd June 2014)

21. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

I think it is that in part 4 of that video, you will see how the path of voltage is the path of time, matter, space, energy etc, expressed as a FTL (the 293,000miles per second wave) as compared to the standard C limit of 186,000 miles per second..you will see how when they are FORCED at high current levels (inductance, below FTL, etc), that their vectoral shifts can be forced and integrated (or separated, depending on how you understand it) and produce free energy effects.

The way it is shown is that the vortex motions are FORCED and the system goes high current AND electrostatic..and the 'drain' in the system is a 'field' (vortex) that is forced into existence.

The part you can't see in the high current demonstration is that the filed is there, but invisible. This is the other aspect of all the over-unity devices. The unseen dimensional tie in with the FTL 293,000 miles a sec dimensional energy wave, or scalar wave.

It is the most bizarre motor demonstration you can imagine.

The KEY point is the ball bearings and their spin rates. Later it is shown how Tesla did it and how, for example, David Hamel managed to get multi-ton(!) spinning concrete forms to shoot off into space..and kill (shut down) every electronic device within miles. The electrostatic field of the local aether was disturbed in Hamel's experiments and the highway 401 outside of Toronto..would have stalled carts sitting on it, until the field effect dissipated. David then says, the Canadian Military would show up, within hours and take his stuff away. Again. David was messing with the underlying fabric of the expression of reality and thus electrical functions.... so electricity as an idea and reality, would fail, in the immediate vicinity. Like a continual low level EMP pulse, it was. Not permanent failure of electronics like an EMP pulse would produce (bull, it's actually a MASSIVE voltage change device, these so called EMP devices). This is covered in the Stan Deyo video linked on this forum..a video on the TR3B Anti gravity craft explanation, with regard to the underlying longitudinal wave.

Now, we constantly hear about electronics failing near UFO's. Now you have your explanation. it is a field disturbance of electron function at the aether particle dimensional creation level.

It has to do with angular vector components changing fast enough so they disconnect from the backdrop (basic E=mc^2 considerations) and separate into their primary dual wave combined effects (The combined effects that create the particle function). The angular spin components of the ball bearings are changing on the quantum level fast enough that light speed and beyond is taking place within the electron creation/passage effects within the ball bearings, and thus we have a gating or egress of a vectored spiral vortex of energy. The two given 2d waves, have different VELOCITIES and vectors, so they are moving fast enough to separate in their effects, with regard to the ball bearings. This is the same technique, as a combined and directed energy system, that was used by the Nazi's in 'The Bell' as outlined by Joseph Farrell.

By spinning the bearings a very high speed, under intense electrical pressures to get the field considerations to high enough level to produce the necessary levels of propulsion, you re getting the acceleration or vector change of the atomic structures and the fields surrounding the bearings to have a delta that approaches the speed of light in the current sense and exceeds it in the longitudinal voltage sense. In effect, you gate the dimensional doorway or pressure drain, into existence.

~~~~~~~~~
    A thing that modern electrical designers are not aware of is that in the older days when efficiency was the idea, dynamos were the norm and the changes to Maxwell's theories were not in effect for all living engineers, yet. (some of the older gents were still alive) . They used to make dynamos and try to get their efficiency as high as possible. Well, they used to have a thing called 'dynamo pits' Which were essentially steel walled pits with cement backing them. In those, they would test the efficency and also the highest RPM that a given dynamo would run at. The most efficient and best built would go to the highest RPM.

SOME of them would suddenly take off in their speed and self accelerate. Some would approach 100kRPM(!). In those moments they would levitate. even though no extra power was being put into the dynamo. some would even have no power and would self power. they'd levitate and eventually explode. At +100,000 rpm. Pure aetheric voltage field energy egress. FTL dimensional energy egress, is what it was.

Lorentz symmetrized the maxwellian theorem, Heaviside simplified it first and then the efficiency and levitation/self powering issue went away..and then all motors were then below 100% efficiency..and the excess energies were dissipated as thermal/etc/magnetic issues. And we've been screwed over ever since, on that particular doorway of motor design.

That these differing effects disturb the aether is the same way of the legends of the dual beam 'cold gun' mentioned, that the Russians supposedly developed. And hundreds of other examples, if one cares to look.

In the video, you will find the source of the Russian 'woodpecker' signal.

The same basic connective tissue of molecular/particle consideration that browns gas works on..and that the Fukushima disaster could be ENDED in near MINUTES with the right kind of beam device utilized at the Fukushima plant. That radiation output would be gone, in near seconds.

But, you can't have that technology, you see?
    Last edited by Carmody; 11th May 2011 at 03:03.

22. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

crosby (13th August 2011), DNA (25th July 2011), Dorok (10th May 2011), Ernie Nemeth (31st December 2012), kathymarie (2nd September 2011), Mad Hatter (10th July 2011), modwiz (3rd September 2011), onawah (5th December 2011), PurpleLama (26th May 2011), seko (22nd June 2014), soleil (2nd January 2013), Sollve (8th November 2012)

23. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Getting back to this subject, on the eve of this recent Charles issue revelation, I had held back some information I was trying to shape and vet (over the past few days).

It concerns the subtle light body, light frequencies, violet light, and the idea of violet light being made up of blue and red. (a simple connection/relation ...is that your blood is red when oxygenated and blue when depleted in oxygen)

Well, the frequencies of specifically 'elementally derived' (from the table of elements of their spectral distribution) Red and Blue light..they are in the TSA airport human scanner device sub millimeter 'backscatter' range of frequencies.

The 'voltage ONLY' based devices of Tesla and others, that constitutes the scalar waves..those scalar waves could be considered to be perfectly perpendicular to (90 degrees) to the complex LCR fundamentals, regarding Current, whereas in 'perfect current flow' (superconducting) and thus electron orbital polarization and alignment in a plasma flow function. This 90 degree differential and it's two anchor points could be considered to be the blue on one end and red on the other. The relationship is of 1 to 0. 'Perfect all' to the perfect 'individuality' or 'separation', and in between... the flow of all and time, from one range to the other.

Well.... the relationship of the one given spectroscopically (elementally) derived color vs the other becomes a numerical relationship that describes the sine-cosine 45 degree angle (The center or VIOLET?) value of 0.707. The half way point, the perfect balance?

Fancy that.

Also, that VIOLET is the only color in the color chart that can induce electrical flow in conductive systems.

And that the perfectly enacted blend of blue and red creates the 'drive system' or energetic flow that can defeat or eradicate RADIATION.

The TSA scanners operate in this frequency band and area. the terahertz range. or sub millimeter range. Possibly, they may be damaging the subtle light body of humans.

Now, consider their origins, these TSA scanners......in the context of this thread. I don't know, but it is a question.

Troy Hurtubise and his 'angel light'. It operates at these frequencies that the TSA scanners work at. It has some additions and other aspects but the basics are the same. A subtle shift in how the devices works changes it from beneficial to destructive. I will list other inventors of near identical technology shortly.

http://www.baytoday.ca/content/news/details.asp?c=6657

We hear this "story", of the days of old, where the given beings of eternal love and living outside of time, these earliest humans or beings on this globe, living in balance were asked to walk through a machine that would 'ruin' their connection to the eternal and anchor them into this world of mundane animal fears and locked into experiencing time and it's associated egoic artifices. This was done under the cover of artifice and lies, according to these 'stories' of the old times?

In the context of that, as a mental exercise, what exactly is a TSA scanner?

It is not anything other than a thought, but it does come to mind when I analyze this data of the red/blue center balance point of sine-cosine 0.707/45 degrees, the perfect balance for this space and world.....possibly.

Let us just say, for the moment... that the record of inventors and their works/results are saying, flat out, that the TSA scanner frequencies are VERY CRITICAL to the human body function on many levels. Real world electrochemical/photochemical ---and the world of the esoteric and light body connection issues.
    Last edited by Carmody; 5th June 2011 at 17:18.

24. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

9eagle9 (10th June 2011), aranuk (14th August 2011), crosby (14th August 2011), DNA (25th July 2011), Ernie Nemeth (31st December 2012), kathymarie (2nd September 2011), Limor Wolf (10th September 2013), Mad Hatter (10th July 2011), modwiz (3rd September 2011), onawah (5th December 2011), seko (22nd June 2014), soleil (2nd January 2013), spiritwind (6th February 2014), Stephanie (3rd February 2016)

25. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Oh yes. The spectral distribution (spectral light reflection-lines in the given 'table of elements') of Gold?

The overall distribution is that of a balance of blue-red light.... a 'violet' is achieved.

Fancy that.
    Last edited by Carmody; 5th June 2011 at 18:07.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

crosby (14th August 2011), Mad Hatter (10th July 2011), modwiz (3rd September 2011), onawah (5th December 2011)

27. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Troy's conversion of his sub millimeter ionizing plasma emission device.

http://www.baytoday.ca/content/news/details.asp?c=8267

Recall..it is the SAME as the TSA back-scatter devices they are getting people to walk through at the airports.

At the same time they do NOT tell you the frequencies and the energetic shaping of those frequencies.

This is FOR REAL. Troy is NO JOKE.

I have reasons for saying this and they are almost 100 years old and scattered across the planet in just about any branch of physics you care to think of.

There are other reasons. Like this entire thread, for example.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    From the link in this post:

Revolutionize physics
    One scientist interviewed by BayToday.ca said Hurtubise had “rewritten” the laws of physics with the God Light.

William Rieken, a PhD candidate at the Chihara Laboratory, at the Nara Institute of Science and Technology (NAIST), in Osaka, Japan, has co-invented the XB-2, an unmanned aerial vehicle developed for search and rescue missions.

Rieken, a computer scientist with a background in particle physics, was in North Bay Tuesday because he is considering using some Hurtubise-invented materials for the XB-2 and wanted to take back samples for further analyses.

Hurtubise also gave him a demonstration of the God Light.

“I think this is going to revolutionize physics and change the understanding of the concepts of science,” Rieken said.

“What Troy’s doing can’t be done, according to the current theories and models that we have. I know a lot of physicists in Japan who would love to get their hands on this machine.”

An idiot
    Hurtubise and the German physicist, who requested anonymity, worked together on the project using a Web cam.

“First he’s got engineers doing schematics, and I said ‘buddy don’t you get it that I am an idiot with electronics,’ so he would show me what to do using the Web cam,” Hurtubise said.

The engineer and the electrician provided the expertise Hurtubise didn’t have, and some of the more specialized parts of the God Light were manufactured at various machine shops in North Bay.

The 26-foot device utilizes 67 high-end optical lenses and five different gases, while producing 80,000 lux of full-spectrum light.

Two of the nine run on pure oxygen, and four produce electromagnetic radiation in a closed chamber, Hurtubise said.

Beyond realistic expectations
    When the God Light was completed, the physicist, sensing a possible use for it, put Hurtubise in touch with a Toronto cancer researcher.

Hurtubise said he knew he was onto something after two cancerous lab mice were exposed to the device.

The findings, Hurtubise said, quoting from the researcher’s notes, were “beyond realistic expectations.”

Beyond realistic expectations
    One mouse, Specimen C-12, had a stomach tumour, while the other, Specimen H-27, had a brain tumour.

C-12 had been exposed to the God Light for 20 minutes and seven seconds, and H-27 for 18 minutes and 33 seconds.

The researcher, who did not reveal his name, Hurtubise said, then extracted small skin samples from each mouse for analyses.

“C-12 had a 27-per cent reduction in the tumour, the researcher told me,” Hurtubise said, adding the mouse had had prior radiation therapy.

H-27, which had had no prior therapy, Hurtubise said, exhibited a 12-per cent reduction in its tumour.

“And there was no further advancement of cancer to healthy tissue, or adverse side effects detected within a 56-hour observation period,” Hurtubise said, again quoting the researcher.

“Though test results are in their infancy with regards to strict scientific protocol, the preliminary findings are beyond realistic expectations,” the researcher had written.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And from T.H. Moray, nearly 90 years ago:

“T. Henry Moray built a somewhat similar machine – though very much smaller – which provided a direct radiation from extensive “peach blossom violet” colored sparkgaps inside a quartz tube, and which greatly stimulated the health of an individual exposed to the radiation. In fact, the device would promptly cure the radiation burns Moray frequently suffered as a result of his continual experimentation with uranium compounds and other radioactive substances.”

“…red light – regardless of intensity – fails to dislodge electrons in metals, while even very low levels of violet light stimulate measurable electrical currents. Clearly the rate at which light vibrates has a power all its own.”

“The frequency of visible light is referred to as color, and ranges from 430 trillion Hz, seen as red, to 750 trillion Hz, seen as violet. Again, the full range of frequencies extends beyond the visible spectrum, from less than one billion Hz, as in radio waves, to greater than 3 billion billion Hz, as in gamma rays.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    regarding the mixing of the red and the blue to achieve the correctly oriented and originated violet light:

The Priore Machine and Phase Conjugation

In the 1960's and 1970's, in France Antoine Priore built and tested electromagnetic healing machines of startling effectiveness.

In hundreds and hundreds of rigorous tests with laboratory animals, Priore's machine cured a wide variety of the most difficult kinds of terminal, fatal diseases known today.

Funded by the French government in the amount of several million dollars, Priore's machines concretely demonstrated a nearly 100% cure of all kinds of terminal cancers and leukemias, in thousands of rigorous laboratory tests with animals. These results were shown to medical scientists as early as 1960.

Many of the experiments and tests were done by prestigious members of the French Academy of Sciences. Robert Courrier, head of the Biology Section: and Secretaire Perpetuel, personally introduced Priore's astounding results to the French Academy.

The operation of the Priore machine was seemingly incomprehensible. Many orthodox French scientists—some of them world renowned—were outraged at the success of such a machine, shrilling that science had nothing to do with "black boxes:."

They loudly called upon the inventor to explain the mechanism utilized by his machine, but the inventor either wouldn't or couldn't explain the curative mechanism.

Priore certainly knew how to build the machine and make it work. It is debatable to this day whether anyone—Priore included —actually understood its principle of operation.

http://www.cheniere.org/books/aids/priore.htm
    Last edited by Carmody; 5th June 2011 at 20:53.

28. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

aranuk (14th August 2011), CdnSirian (8th January 2013), crosby (14th August 2011), Limor Wolf (10th September 2013), lookbeyond (15th January 2013), Mad Hatter (10th July 2011), modwiz (3rd September 2011), onawah (5th December 2011), seko (22nd June 2014), thunder24 (26th December 2012)

29. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,951 times in 812 posts

hers something that is already mixed into these posts, I am sure (Lithium and Zeolite). The picture of the crystal and prisms in the Pink Floyd album so commonly seen, look very much to be like a Zeolite crystal. Lithium and Zeolite deposits are scattered all over and around the Great Basin.
    Why not now?

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nomadguy For This Post:

Carmody (6th June 2011), Mad Hatter (9th October 2012), onawah (5th December 2011), seko (22nd June 2014)

31. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

If you want to know what observation and secret government/corporate hit squads are all about, what men in black are about.... you only have to do one thing: Claim you have a resonance based cure for cancer and it involves light...is superluminal (FTL)...and can be harnessed for 'over unity'. Or something similar.

I can guarantee you that you'll be under heavy observation inside of 24 hours and you will find yourself surrounded by mysterious strangers that seem to 'by chance' be near you, wherever you go.

Tory Hurtubise, in the above articles..he..for instance..he has been stabbed more that once. These goons don't scare him.

He understands that none of us can AFFORD to be scared.

Not for one second, can we afford to be scared. The time for being scared, is well past.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    From the next article on Troy's device:

Burn a hole
    The physicist and Hurtubise worked long-distance via the use of a Web-cam set-up, with an electronics engineer and electrician being brought it to offer the expertise Hurtubise didn’t have.

When their collaboration was completed, Hurtubise, who said the physicist is responsible for creating 40 per cent of the God Light, noticed something peculiar when he placed his hand in front of one of the device’s nine units—the unit that produces the original light beam.

“I held my hand there and within two or three seconds I had to pull it away because it felt like the light was going to burn a hole through my hand,” Hurtubise said.

“But when I held other things in front of it, like tissue paper, wood, and other things, nothing, they were cool to the touch.”

Beyond realistic
    The physicist, when informed of this by Hurtubise, was convinced the light had started triggering cell regeneration in Troy’s hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have another story.

Source:Direct

It is about how the PTB helped a Union official to be cured from Cancer. They helped him as a gesture, for helping in union negotiations. For playing fair.

He was dying of cancer, you see. He received a call and told that he would be helped and to wait for a vehicle that was going to be picking him up. It was, IIRC, a suburban type security vehicle with a closed of back section that was blacked out. he could not see outside.

He got inside the vehicle and the vehicle went for hours and hours. When he arrived at his destination, it was like a woodsy area (of a particular area/type I won't mention as it gives away my location),and there was a large building in these deep woods. it looked like a cross between a mansion and a hospital/industrial space. Lots of open areas and glass/wood.

It was -and is- a secret PTB hospital.

He was brought in and laid down, or leaned onto a tilted table/device.

He was irradiated (RF/magnetic) and bathed in lights.

He was like that for a few hours.

He was disconnected, let out of the device and returned to the vehicle and brought home.

His cancer was cured.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, you can see that Troy will be discredited and attempts will be and have been made on him, and any attempt to help will be discouraged..as those people in the articles have very probably found out.

For.... you see. . the articles on Troy' s amazing gear have gone NOWHERE since 2005.

He is only one of HUNDREDS of researchers in the same boat.

You people have to become active on these subjects if you ever want to see any change in this world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    why the PTB are TRYING to move so dang fast.

http://cgi.ebay.com/BRITEBOX-DERMACL...item53e37e88af

(when the link stops working, search eBay or Google for 'acne light')

BRITEBOX DERMACLEAR RED & BLUE LED LIGHT ACNE TREATMENT

I hope you folks are starting to 'get the drift' here.
    Last edited by Carmody; 6th June 2011 at 03:43.

32. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

9eagle9 (10th June 2011), CdnSirian (8th January 2013), crosby (14th August 2011), DNA (16th January 2012), kathymarie (2nd September 2011), Limor Wolf (10th September 2013), lookbeyond (15th January 2013), Mad Hatter (10th July 2011), modwiz (3rd September 2011), onawah (5th December 2011), seko (3rd July 2012), soleil (2nd January 2013), spiritwind (26th January 2013), Stephanie (3rd February 2016), Swanette (9th September 2011)

33. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Why Troy's device works when the one on eBay is not as effective:

To start, $30k of specially selected hardware(which was probably worth $200k+ when new), and Troy's intelligence attached.

The spectrum on the eBay device's LED's is too wide. We're talking about surgery in energetics. Which is all spin polarization and resonance pattern matching. It requires a more precise control, or tighter specification of wavelengths and phase conjugation.

The device on eBay is like trying to use a keyboard or typewriter with the palm of your hand.

A far more Precise control is what Troy had, all brought forth with a bit of labor, Brainpower, and $30k. Something raw, but advanced.

Now, add a few Billion $ and some Military (and other) Corporations.
    Last edited by Carmody; 6th June 2011 at 04:21.

34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

crosby (14th August 2011), Limor Wolf (10th September 2013), Mad Hatter (10th July 2011), modwiz (3rd September 2011), onawah (5th December 2011), seko (22nd June 2014), soleil (2nd January 2013), thunder24 (27th December 2012)

35. Link to Post #39
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,951 times in 812 posts

boats adrift in the stream
    ~
    - science of the alchemical -
    Who discovered Lithium?
    http://www.bipolar-lives.com/who-dis...d-lithium.html
    Last edited by nomadguy; 6th June 2011 at 20:43.
    Why not now?

36. The Following User Says Thank You to nomadguy For This Post:

Mad Hatter (9th October 2012)

37. Link to Post #40
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,625 times in 516 posts

This thread is something I am reading over with very intense focus. Thanks Carmody and others.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to firstlook For This Post:

Carmody (8th June 2011), Elixir (23rd February 2015), Mad Hatter (9th October 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 12 20 LastLast