+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1 4 14 20 LastLast

Thread: The Question of Lithium (Alchemy-dimensions-shapeshifters-aliens-existence-reality..)

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

Default Re: The Question of Lithium (Alchemy-dimensions-shapeshifters-aliens-existence-realit

Yeah thats why I'd like some information on the experiences of others . I think shapeshifting takes on a sublter expression than outright turning into an animal and howling at the moon. Languages that don't really belong to you, poltergeist activity things a bit more subtle than energetic shifting where your consciousness is pushed aside. If there is an alchemical aspect to it I'd certainly like to know what it is ...lol.

I have an uncle that speaks perfect french in his sleep. When he gets mad he goes nuts, I used to think it was a sort of personality quirk sticking your artificial leg into the tv set when the Lions lose again or dismissing it as Irish temper but now I have to wonder.

The term beserkers comes to mind as well. Warriors that got consumed with war lust and became unstoppable maniacs in battle. Claiming to have turned into something in the heat of battle. I've been intrigued a few times that this sort of thing is bloodline related too.

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    When I get really irritated or PO'd I start speaking something (not very clear) that seems like an older Asian dialect of some sort.

2. Link to Post #62
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

Default Re: The Question of Lithium (Alchemy-dimensions-shapeshifters-aliens-existence-realit

When I was still a teenager, I met a witch who told me that my "nature is that of a shapeshifter". In my adult life I have had several events where other individuals close to me have witnessed strange visual phenomena in relation to me. I have been told at these times that I become young or old, bearded or not, male or female, of different races, or 'alien looking'. It's been spoken of by at least a half dozen people who are relatively unassociated with one another. Once it was witnessed by multiple individuals in a reiki circle. It's not something I've given a lot of thought to so it will be interesting to see how all this ties in together.

3. Link to Post #63
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,684 times in 8,938 posts

Quote Posted by 9eagle9 (here)
    Yeah thats why I'd like some information on the experiences of others . I think shapeshifting takes on a sublter expression than outright turning into an animal and howling at the moon. Languages that don't really belong to you, poltergeist activity things a bit more subtle than energetic shifting where your consciousness is pushed aside. If there is an alchemical aspect to it I'd certainly like to know what it is ...lol.

I have an uncle that speaks perfect french in his sleep. When he gets mad he goes nuts, I used to think it was a sort of personality quirk sticking your artificial leg into the tv set when the Lions lose again or dismissing it as Irish temper but now I have to wonder.

The term beserkers comes to mind as well. Warriors that got consumed with war lust and became unstoppable maniacs in battle. Claiming to have turned into something in the heat of battle. I've been intrigued a few times that this sort of thing is bloodline related too.

When I get really irritated or PO'd I start speaking something (not very clear) that seems like an older Asian dialect of some sort.
    LOL Me too I speak perfect French in my dreams

OK, I agree, a stupid comment, I could not miss, I am laughing writing it. At least you made me laugh (you surely know by now that I am French speaking). No harm or ill intentions here, just a tease to both of you.
    Last edited by Flash; 16th June 2011 at 17:52.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

9eagle9 (16th June 2011), Carmody (16th June 2011), Mad Hatter (9th October 2012)

5. Link to Post #64
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,315 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by Circles of TRUTH (here)
    Thanks 9eagle9 for confirming what someone told me about the existence of shapeshifting! I was told that in a past life that I was a shapeshifter in Lamurian times.

Carmody, I wish to thank you for starting this thread and filling it with such interesting information - it is just as exciting for me as the charles thread once was! In regards to a free energy source have you cast your eye towards the bosnian pyramids? Apparently the largest one is emitting some sort of energy beam that comes up straight through the middle of it. Would love your thoughts on whether this has been built over a lithium rich area? There are a few anomolies mentioned in the first 6 mins of the 3rd video that I think you might find interesting.

......So tell us is there a link?

- Listen to this from about 7 mins for background information re alignement etc
    - Dr Semir starts discussing the power beam at 6mins.
    in the old Yugoslavia is a 1 TRILLION US dollar (estimates from the 90's when the US dollar was worth more) precious metals mine with a veritable plethora of different elements and minerals. It's been mined since the middle ages.

that was one of the primary characteristics of that war.

The mine is no longer on any maps but the rights to it were sold to 4 USA based companies in the aftermath of the war.

OK.

$400million US was paid for the rights, by 4 companies..for a mining complex..that does not exist.

The mining complex is not that far from the Bosnian complex. No immediate connection but it is within about 80 miles(120km) or less, IIRC.

Recall that the white powder of gold or manna of the gods was made a distance away from the Giza pyramid complex, by Solomon -at the dead sea, for the Egyptians.
    Last edited by Carmody; 28th June 2011 at 02:31.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Circles of TRUTH (1st July 2011), crosby (14th August 2011), DNA (16th January 2012), kathymarie (2nd September 2011), Limor Wolf (18th September 2013), Mad Hatter (10th July 2011), pickle (1st July 2011), soleil (2nd January 2013), spiritwind (26th January 2013)

7. Link to Post #65
    Thanks

I'm bumping three threads at the same time with near duplicates of the given information as they are all fundamentally connected.

Koyzrev's seminal article on the mirror of time or mirror of dimensions. How time thins around the causal point and becomes more dense around the object under scrutiny or the target.

http://www.astro.puc.cl/~rparra/tool...ozyrev1971.pdf

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...my-s-101/page6

Chapter, uh..13... it turns out. Fancy that. pages 160 to 169. Titled "Time, a new frontier of the mind."

In there is the science connection to this existence puzzle. It also tickles my basic red-blue-violet synopsis in the lithium thread. It confirms the potential (electrical pun intended) creationist aspects of our creation of our future and timeline..and it shows my 'pre-wave' synopsis of my vision of that aspect.. to also hold a considerable amount of truth. It shows our capacity to change things and how the energy is moved around. It confirms monatomics, ie the white powder of gold, etc..in simple terms:

one excerpt:

'In a very real sense, what Dr. Kozyrev has found in these tests can be called PK. The chemical events act on the gyroscope pendulum at a distance. They move it without the use of any known force. Dr. Kozyrev would say that time density brings on this startling action at a distance. We usually think of PK not as matter affecting matter at a distance, but as mind affecting matter. Does thought have any affect on this time density?

"Yes", Dr, Kozyrev replied. "Thought density affects the reaction. When I purposely think of poetry or something emotional during the test, the equipment registers more of a change than when I think of mathematical calculations. Our thoughts may change the density of time."

Would the density of time, then, have something to do with Telepathy?

"Telepathy always depends on the density of time. Time would be thin near the sender of the thought, and denser around the receiver. We have already done tests in our lab to try and artificially change the density of time. When we can make time dense at will, we can make telepathy happen when we want it."

I think you folks will find it quite interesting.

Please understand that the human body, with emotions..IS... a "chemical event." It is also a 3D and 4D antenna wave launch and receiving system.

You literally are a chemical engine.

Kundalini can be Pulse power. Wave shaping and energetics.

Recall the US naval research into the nervous system and DNA having aspects of superconductivity and FTL.

Now add in monatomics and ley lines. Food, thoughts, emotions..fears, joys, etc.

(three pages of dense information)

Then, page 166, Something you should consider:

If an organic substance made of molecules turning to the right is used (e.g. sugar), it diminishes the "PK". In Dr. Kozyrev's view our world is a left handed system and it has a positive time flow that adds energy to our universe.

You give Them energy. Page 163:

Chemical Cause effect also shows the effect in time density. Burning sugar is often used, as organic compounds give a particularly good result. "We postulate," Dr Kozyrev says, "That time is thin around the cause and dense around the effect.

Well. That's an interesting statement. Ouch.

Out There, page 165:

It seems we might need a geography of telepathy. In latitudes where time is dense, like the far north, telepathy should flow more easily. (ouch. Antarctica?) Esp might also flow more easily where there are fewer living things. Perhaps this is why ESP is reported to flow most easily in outer space. (references given)

Recall Lynn McTaggert's ("The Field"-book) report on the US government study on the petri dish swabs from the mouths of the astronauts? And how the tissue in the dishes responded at FTL with the astronaut's overall states?

If you as an individual are more PK capable in outer space, and it's an available and viable environment..then... Who else is out there?
    "You give Them energy. Page 163:

Chemical Cause effect also shows the effect in time density. Burning sugar is often used, as organic compounds give a particularly good result. "We postulate," Dr Kozyrev says, "That time is thin around the cause and dense around the effect.

Well. That's an interesting statement. Ouch."

My point: Your brain runs on glucose. Sugar.

Your brain thus shapes, creates, moves and alters time waves, as Kozyrev sees them. It conceives and thins time (around it) as kozyrev sees it and makes it more dense around the object held by the mind.

If "they" be dense in the dimensional or time sense..then when you think about them and consume or burn energy in their direction, do you feed them? Do you make the 'time' more dense around them and thus give them more power to utilize against you?

This appears to be the case.

An old Jewish saying (it was related to me as originating in Jewish circles): "I don't care what they say about me, as long as they say about me." Ie, any exposure is good exposure.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

CdnSirian (8th January 2013), crosby (14th August 2011), DNA (16th January 2012), Hervé (10th July 2011), Limor Wolf (18th September 2013), Mad Hatter (9th October 2012), modwiz (5th September 2011), seko (22nd June 2014)

9. Link to Post #66
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,138 times in 13,482 posts

One thing I have discovered when reading your posts, Carmody

the beam of my attention seems to narrow, and becomes a lot denser than when I'm reading local newspaper headlines...\

this "density of attention" factor...my energy being beamed at you....can you sense it, being at the receiving end?

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Limor Wolf (18th September 2013), Mad Hatter (9th October 2012)

11. Link to Post #67
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ulli (here)
    One thing I have discovered when reading your posts, Carmody

the beam of my attention seems to narrow, and becomes a lot denser than when I'm reading local newspaper headlines...\

this "density of attention" factor...my energy being beamed at you....can you sense it, being at the receiving end?
    I probably could, If I engaged in the requisite sensitivity for that.

I spend most of my time with 'shields up' for if they are down..I get the incessant intrusion and communication aspects...

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

kathymarie (2nd September 2011), Limor Wolf (18th September 2013), Mad Hatter (9th October 2012), modwiz (5th September 2011), thunder24 (27th December 2012)

13. Link to Post #68
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,138 times in 13,482 posts

just think what you are missing out on,
    beaming wellness and happiness now....

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Mad Hatter (9th October 2012), modwiz (5th September 2011), PurpleLama (27th June 2011)

15. Link to Post #69
    Thanks

This is all about monatomics, right? Alchemy? Altering the human form or returning the human form to it's full capacity..or getting the human form to it's full capacity?

It is just a "coincidence" that vaccines use mercury?

is it just a "coincidence" that aluminum is found by kozyrev to block scalar waves and we seem to see evidence of it in chemtrails?

That "coincidence" that GMO foods break down our DNA and chemical systems of the human body?

Well..let's take a look at Monsanto. The coincidence of Monsanto being so deeply involved in such things as the above. And more.

Donald Rumsfeld ran the pentagon when $2.2 Trillion US dollars went missing, with regard to accounting...and the next day after that announcement, the towers go down..and the accountants at the pentagon who found the discrepancies.....22 of them are killed along with the paperwork and paper trail being destroyed. If you did not know that, well, that should open your eyes to the realities.

Rumsfeld was the head of Monsanto when it was involved in corrupting the FDA in order to push Aspartame into the USA food supply.

Let's go on to more of the "coincidence" thing, concerning digging into how the body deals with monatomics, which are considered by David Radius Hudson to be the THE essential point of the flow of LIFE itself.

How monatomics allow for the creation of humans who can transgress dimensional barriers, to create reality, or "precursor engineering" as Tom Bearden said it. I will add those posts in soon.

Now, on to the point of this post.

Monsanto.

Monsanto, who has a DEEP history of being involved in the cutting edge of killing people via DNA and bodily function disruption via their frankencreations- they have all kinds of avenues they've explored-and forced into use on humans. They are the creators and manufacturers of agent orange, the defoliant used on Vietnam and their citizens. (recall in that part of the world were some of the most ancient societies and cultures that contain trails into hidden/ancient knowledge)

The mechanism within Aspartame is of my interest, here in this post. Aspartame was forced into use on humans through a protracted war of 14 years of fighting with laws of the land (USA) and in the final point, the given concerns have the record of taking over the USFDA --in order to push it through.

Aspartame, if it reaches 80 degrees Fahrenheit, it chemically reduces to formaldehyde. Aspartame containing beverages are, by law (in some countries) , forbidden to be transported in non-cooled containers and forbidden to be stored in non-cooled locations as this conversion to formaldehyde takes place.... and the 'drink' is (apparently) then beyond the legal limits for formaldehyde content. The law stipulated that the drinks could not be allowed to heat up. But, it converts to formaldehyde in the body, as one drinks it.

No-one ever follows the law aspect of the cooling issue for aspartame containing beverages....as this brings the whole thing into direct and obvious sight.

Homeopathic levels of dilution, anyone?

Alchemy is all about slow chemical dilution to create moantomics, which is why these salt flats are of such huge interest to the PTB's depths. The ugly dark side of things. (High and low PH concerns, way off the center point of 7.0pH, that is the deal that allows for this electrochemical and photochemcial change into monatomic materials--the hallmark of the salt flats and associated deep reservoirs of water and mineral filled waters, all in large levels of complex elemental soups.)(note their deep interesting completely controlling and taking over any access to the world's largest known water underground aquifer/reservoir, in Libya. They will NOT STOP until they control that reservoir.)(Note the Bush family ownership of property -90,000 acres-on the very center-top of the world's second largest aquifer(?), down in Bolivia)

Now, I find this article on 'electroless' PCB board coating.

this is about copper plating of PCB boards, but done without electricity..as most 'electroplating' is done with electrical force being applied.

In monatomics, the process for making the white powder of gold is the same as making the white powder of copper or the white powder of silver or the white powder of platinum, rhodium, palladium, osmium, and so on..of the entire platinum metals group, including copper and nickel.

Now, in this given article on electroless plating, I find that the technique/process... uses FORMALDEHYDE.

Monatomics are the same elemental metals but with altered electron orbitals and configurations that causes it to bind to things easier or better, and increase electrical charge potential or access to ionization, or a specifically polarized vibrational avenue. each monatomic is different in effects and connection. Monatomics are for binding to DNA to increase the life force and capacity for energetic manipulation and exchange/involvement by the given DNA using organism.

So we have a problem with formaldehyde interfering with molecular levels of copper dilution. And thus....formaldehyde probably acts in a similar fashion with the entire platinum metals group.

So, I'm saying that there is a strong chance that Aspartame converts to formaldehyde in the human body and the drip feed of formaldehyde in the body..this leeches monatomics out of the human body, for a slow diseased death. Note some of the aspects of 'room temperature' (body temperature) chemical reactions -in the article. Room temperature (and near those temps) reactions is a hallmark of alchemical considerations.

"formaldehyde reduces the copper ion to metallic copper."

It may be that the formaldehyde in the aspartame is there in order to covert the natural monatomics (consumed by humans) in the human body to their metallic origins, in order to slowly break down the body based 'essential chemical reactions' that occur within the given human who is consuming the beverage.

David Radius Hudson started a factory to do this exact thing, to make platinum metals and he ended up being shut down and having 'heart attack' issues.

If You think I just told you part of the secret to getting platinum metals from stuff that sells like and looks like 'dirt'......you are exactly correct.

"Copper Deposition. Electroless copper baths can be divided into two types: heavy deposition baths (designed to produce 75 to 125 micro-inches of copper) and light deposition baths (20 to 40 micro-inches). Light deposition must be followed immediately by electrolytic copper plating. The more common heavy deposition can survive the outer layer imaging process, and copper electroplating occurs thereafter. The main constituents of the electroless copper chemistry are sodium hydroxide, formaldehyde, EDTA (or other chelater), and a copper salt. In the complex reaction, catalyzed by palladium, formaldehyde reduces the copper ion to metallic copper. Formaldehyde (which is oxidized), sodium hydroxide (which is broken down), and copper (which is deposited) must be replenished frequently. "

http://www.pwbrc.org/bmr/ec.htm

All of the usual alchemical production, reduction techniques, and temperatures... are fully in evidence.

Edit: Many of these same corporations are centering themselves around waste water treatment.

recall the origins of Solomon's temple. The 'waters of life' method for making monatomics. it involves the use of urine. Lots of it. Solomon's temple having the 10,000 horses in the underground, out of the sun, to prevent photochemical reactions... and the water they drink being full of the monatomics. So the horses are used as monatomic filter engines.

The monatomics, the MOST POWERFUL AND DESIRABLE TYPE..is in the urine. The waters of life method the urine method..this creates the most potently charged and accessible moantomics.

Water treatment, human waste, formaldehyde metallic conversion, solomon's temple....and so on.

To give you an idea, an elitist and centuries old company is the one who bought the rights for corexit, the garbage chemical used in the gulf disaster.

Well.....that same company is deeply involved in the handling of water (water treatment) and the handling of waste (waste treatment facilities).
    Last edited by Carmody; 1st July 2011 at 14:59.

16. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

9eagle9 (29th June 2011), aranuk (15th August 2011), CdnSirian (8th January 2013), Circles of TRUTH (1st July 2011), crosby (14th August 2011), De Christu (24th March 2021), DNA (16th January 2012), Donna O (30th June 2011), Dorok (29th June 2011), Ernie Nemeth (20th February 2013), Heather2017 (29th June 2011), Hervé (10th July 2011), Limor Wolf (18th September 2013), Mad Hatter (10th July 2011), meeradas (29th June 2011), modwiz (5th September 2011), northstar (19th March 2013), onawah (5th December 2011), pickle (1st July 2011), PurpleLama (30th June 2011), seko (3rd July 2012), Sierra (30th June 2011), soleil (2nd January 2013), ThePythonicCow (30th June 2011)

17. Link to Post #70
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

Very good read Carmody. Using the body's natural function as a giant chemistry, synthesis, incubator, etc against it by the introduction of certain chemicals.

Interestingly enough formaldehyde has been added to tobacco for decades as well. One always wondered why (in addition to the 3000 other chemicals) now I have a substantial answer.

Copper too being a compenent in birth control pills....

Aluminium in most commerical baking products. And deodorant...and....

mind boggling when you start to the 'begats' here....

18. Link to Post #71
    Thanks

This just in....Monsanto and organics:

"The policy set for GE alfalfa will most likely guide policies for other GE crops as well. True coexistence is a must." - Whole Foods Market, Jan. 21, 2011

In the wake of a 12-year battle to keep Monsanto's Genetically Engineered (GE) crops from contaminating the nation's 25,000 organic farms and ranches, America's organic consumers and producers are facing betrayal. A self-appointed cabal of the Organic Elite, spearheaded by Whole Foods Market, Organic Valley, and Stonyfield Farm, has decided it's time to surrender to Monsanto. Top executives from these companies have publicly admitted that they no longer oppose the mass commercialization of GE crops, such as Monsanto's controversial Roundup Ready alfalfa, and are prepared to sit down and cut a deal for "coexistence" with Monsanto and USDA biotech cheerleader Tom Vilsack.

Why Is Organic Inc. Surrendering?
    According to informed sources, the CEOs of WFM and Stonyfield are personal friends of former Iowa governor, now USDA Secretary, Tom Vilsack, and in fact made financial contributions to Vilsack's previous electoral campaigns. Vilsack was hailed as "Governor of the Year" in 2001 by the Biotechnology Industry Organization, and traveled in a Monsanto corporate jet on the campaign trail. Perhaps even more fundamental to Organic Inc.'s abject surrender is the fact that the organic elite has become more and more isolated from the concerns and passions of organic consumers and locavores. The Organic Inc. CEOs are tired of activist pressure, boycotts, and petitions. Several of them have told me this to my face. They apparently believe that the battle against GMOs has been lost, and that it's time to reach for the consolation prize. The consolation prize they seek is a so-called "coexistence" between the biotech Behemoth and the organic community that will lull the public to sleep and greenwash the unpleasant fact that Monsanto's unlabeled and unregulated genetically engineered crops are now spreading their toxic genes on 1/3 of U.S. (and 1/10 of global) crop land.

Source:
    http://www.naturalnews.com/031168_or...#ixzz1QdBNoZbM

I guess it is time to check on what chemical changes the human body undergoes if it consumes GE alfalfa and and what the chemical constitution of the alfalfa undergoes (during and in human consumption) ...as well as other Monsanto 'products'.

Simulate the chemical and environmental aspects of the average human stomach, add the Monsanto products, check into the chemical decomposition and conversions. See what comes up. I'll bet it is very interesting, as aspartame has turned out to be.
    Last edited by Carmody; 29th June 2011 at 18:28.

19. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Circles of TRUTH (1st July 2011), crosby (14th August 2011), DNA (16th January 2012), Hervé (10th July 2011), kathymarie (2nd September 2011), Limor Wolf (18th September 2013), Mad Hatter (10th July 2011), Marikins (29th June 2011), meeradas (29th June 2011), modwiz (5th September 2011), PurpleLama (30th June 2011), soleil (2nd January 2013)

20. Link to Post #72
    United States Avalon Member bearcow's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,055 times in 472 posts

monarch butterfly at the end of this one

slogan : nothing feels the same after 5

Quote So, I'm saying that there is a strong chance that Aspartame converts to formaldehyde in the human body and the drip feed of formaldehyde in the body..this leeches monatomics out of the human body, for a slow diseased death. Note some of the aspects of 'room temperature' (body temperature) chemical reactions -in the article. Room temperature (and near those temps) reactions is a hallmark of alchemical considerations.
    i would say it is more about breaking up the coordinated activity of the synapses in the the brain so the mind can become compartmentalized more easily. if your not in control they are.
    Last edited by bearcow; 30th June 2011 at 00:47.
    "You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go..."
    — Dr. Seuss

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bearcow For This Post:

aranuk (15th August 2011), Mad Hatter (10th October 2012), onawah (5th December 2011), PurpleLama (30th June 2011)

22. Link to Post #73
    Thanks

Quote Posted by bearcow (here)

Quote So, I'm saying that there is a strong chance that Aspartame converts to formaldehyde in the human body and the drip feed of formaldehyde in the body..this leeches monatomics out of the human body, for a slow diseased death. Note some of the aspects of 'room temperature' (body temperature) chemical reactions -in the article. Room temperature (and near those temps) reactions is a hallmark of alchemical considerations.
    i would say it is more about breaking up the coordinated activity of the synapses in the the brain so the mind can become compartmentalized more easily. if your not in control they are.
    I'm not saying that the aspartame is 'not doing' what it does to the human brain. I'm saying that the mechanism behind this cranial and synaptic issue concerning aspartame....may... or appears as if it has a alternate and core origin.

The highest level of monatomics in the human body, according to David Radius Hudson's research, is in the brain matter.

Exactly where the effects of aspartame seem to be the highest.

Correlation thus exists with the hypothetical consideration concerning formaldehyde.

23. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

aranuk (15th August 2011), Hervé (10th July 2011), kathymarie (2nd September 2011), Mad Hatter (10th July 2011), modwiz (5th September 2011), onawah (5th December 2011), seko (22nd June 2014)

24. Link to Post #74
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,750 times in 2,555 posts

This is all about monatomics, right? Alchemy? Altering the human form or returning the human form to it's full capacity..or getting the human form to it's full capacity?

That "coincidence" that GMO foods break down our DNA and chemical systems of the human body?

Well..let's take a look at Monsanto. The coincidence of Monsanto being so deeply involved in such things as the above. And more.

Donald Rumsfeld ran the pentagon when $2.2 Trillion US dollars went missing, with regard to accounting...and the next day after that announcement, the towers go down..and the accountants at the pentagon who found the discrepancies.....22 of them are killed along with the paperwork and paper trail being destroyed. If you did not know that, well, that should open your eyes to the realities.

Rumsfeld was the head of Monsanto when it was involved in corrupting the FDA in order to push Aspartame into the USA food supply.

Let's go on to more of the "coincidence" thing, concerning digging into how the body deals with monatomics, which are considered by David Radius Hudson to be the THE essential point of the flow of LIFE itself.

How monatomics allow for the creation of humans who can transgress dimensional barriers, to create reality, or "precursor engineering" as Tom Bearden said it. I will add those posts in soon.

Now, on to the point of this post.

Monsanto.

Monsanto, who has a DEEP history of being involved in the cutting edge of killing people via DNA and bodily function disruption via their frankencreations- they have all kinds of avenues they've explored-and forced into use on humans. They are the creators and manufacturers of agent orange, the defoliant used on Vietnam and their citizens. (recall in that part of the world were some of the most ancient societies and cultures that contain trails into hidden/ancient knowledge)
    Very good presentation by Dr. Vandana Shia on transgenetic seeds and Monsanto:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=l_7zDSD6hUk

P.S. - Youtube video embedded -Paul.

Whoever embedded the video - many thanks!!
    Last edited by Eva2; 1st July 2011 at 05:34.

25. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

Carmody (26th July 2011), kathymarie (2nd September 2011), Limor Wolf (18th September 2013), Mad Hatter (10th July 2011), onawah (5th December 2011), Phoenix1304 (22nd September 2013), seko (22nd June 2014)

26. Link to Post #75
    Thanks

Default Re: The question of Lithium

Somehow .... I'm not surprised about how few people understand what this thread means or is about.

This is not good.

This thread is very direct, it is a direct poke in the eye of what underlies this entire thing/issue and ...well...most people just don't get it. People want to know the direct connection but many fail to see it when it is placed in front of them.
    I understand what you are trying to convey Carmody; It is very thought provoking and insightful. I don't have much to say as I am still thinking about and digesting this information. Thanks for posting.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Tyler For This Post:

Mad Hatter (10th October 2012)

28. Link to Post #76
    Australia Avalon Member Circles of TRUTH's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks Carmody for the information re tunnel network nearby bosnia pyramids. There are elements there that I feel deserve a revisit in the future - some wierd things happening there. On another very quick sidenote naturopaths are fairly consistant with the aspartame substance in soft drink and purified water (demineralised I think) leaches calcium out of the body. So I for one will be upping my calcium dosage.

Alfalfa sprouts incidentally are very high in calcium and perhaps not a bad idea to grow your own to get away from gm crops. Also, what my family are doing with our vege garden is we are adding extra minerals straight into the soil as we believe it is easier for the body to take up.

Carmody, I think you might be correct re large organic companies folding to gm crop companies.... at this time in the world it is all about money - maybe they simply cant afford to either compete for the market against cheap gm goods or is to do with alliances.
    Truth above all, without Truth we are nothing.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Circles of TRUTH For This Post:

Mad Hatter (10th October 2012), onawah (5th December 2011)

30. Link to Post #77
    Thanks

"Copper Deposition. Electroless copper baths can be divided into two types: heavy deposition baths (designed to produce 75 to 125 micro-inches of copper) and light deposition baths (20 to 40 micro-inches). Light deposition must be followed immediately by electrolytic copper plating. The more common heavy deposition can survive the outer layer imaging process, and copper electroplating occurs thereafter. The main constituents of the electroless copper chemistry are sodium hydroxide, formaldehyde, EDTA (or other chelater), and a copper salt. In the complex reaction, catalyzed by palladium, formaldehyde reduces the copper ion to metallic copper. Formaldehyde (which is oxidized), sodium hydroxide (which is broken down), and copper (which is deposited) must be replenished frequently. "

http://www.pwbrc.org/bmr/ec.htm

All of the usual alchemical production, reduction techniques, and temperatures... are fully in evidence.

Edit: Many of these same corporations are centering themselves around waste water treatment.

Recall the origins of Solomon's temple. The 'waters of life' method for making monatomics. it involves the use of urine. Lots of it. Solomon's temple having the 10,000 horses in the underground, out of the sun, to prevent photochemical reactions... and the water they drink being full of the monatomics. So the horses are used as monatomic filter engines.

The monatomics, the MOST POWERFUL AND DESIRABLE TYPE..is in the urine. The waters of life method the urine method..this creates the most potently charged and accessible moantomics.

Water treatment, human waste, formaldehyde metallic conversion, solomon's temple....and so on.
    Sounds quite a bit like Brown's gas, does it not? Brown's gas is produced via electrical charging of a solution of water and sodium hydroxide (lye).

Now, Brown's gas is KNOWN for an effect of CREATING (suddenly measurable in the water mix) all kinds of elements in a water solution..where previously..... those elements where not measurably in the water solution.

http://www.watertorch.com/application/applic2.htm

(begin)
    Empirical data, proving the astounding effects of Brown's Gas in the following applications, is just beginning to emerge.

* Pure 'new' water
    * Hydrated water for health
    * Muscle Relaxation; pain relief
    * Help Plants germinate and grow
    * Creating New Industrial Materials
    * Transmutation
    * Inexpensive Toxic Waste Disposal
    * Vastly Increase Recoverable Ore
    * Underwater Breathing Gas
    * Super-efficient room heating
    * Surface treatment of Materials

~~~~~~
    Neutralization of Radioactive Waste
    It has now been officially proven (in Canada) that Brown's Gas can neutralize radioactive waste in seconds, easily and extremely inexpensively. This neutralization treatment can take place right at the nuclear reactor so there is no need to transport or store nuclear waste.

This issue is so politically HOT that we deliberately do not promote it. Brown's Gas technology is not firmly enough in general use to prevent suppression by 'vested interest'. This single application is worth billions of dollars and can revolutionize the nuclear power generation industry.

(edit: This is indeed true. Not one word of a lie. Transmutation of radioactive ores and materials. See the "Rossi e-cat" as well. This means we do NOT have any form of an issue with Fukushima. We have a ruling class who desires for us to be irradiated. Plain and simple. There is also potential fix in a rumoured/fabled dual beam electrostatic/scalar gun which can do the same. In Russia, it was called a 'freeze gun', freezing miles of water surface easily. This can be modified to cancel the radioactivity of radioactive ores. Same deal, different frequencies and energies)

~~~~~~

Vastly Increase Recoverable Ore
    In tests conducted by several mines, Brown's Gas treated ore allowed recovery of up to three times more mineral. Brown's Gas can be used to treat waste dumps of obsolete mines, recovering more mineral than the mine originally produced. Again, this application is worth billions of dollars.

~~~~~~

Transmutation
    We've learned of two ways of using Brown's Gas to make materials that did not exist in the original samples. We can make metals from water. Again, too politically HOT to touch.

(end)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Therefore, there is great potential for the below to be true:

So brown's gas, possibly the addition of formaldehyde .....and add a resonance (to the electrical consideration of charging to create the gas) and monatomics (the bottom of the oceans are covered with it, for example) ...and after 12,000 years...say goodbye to the cornerstone of the Babylonian control system.

Platinum metals become as common.............as dirt.
    Last edited by Carmody; 1st July 2011 at 17:53.

31. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Calz (4th July 2011), crosby (14th August 2011), Hervé (10th July 2011), Limor Wolf (18th September 2013), Mad Hatter (10th July 2011), modwiz (5th September 2011), seko (22nd June 2014), soleil (2nd January 2013), thunder24 (27th December 2012)

32. Link to Post #78
    Thanks

A bit more on lithium ion use:

Scientists at the Naval Research Laboratory Plasma Physics Division demonstrate significant progress in the efficiency and cost effectiveness of light ions in the fast ignition of fusion targets. Light ions such as lithium or carbon are easier to produce technologically and the ion beam properties can be manipulated and tailored best to suit the necessary requirements for fast ignition.

http://www.physorg.com/news/2011-04-...ions-fast.html

Recall the descriptor for fusion:

Nuclear fusion is the process by which two or more atomic nuclei join together, or "fuse", to form a single heavier nucleus. This is usually accompanied by the release or absorption of large quantities of energy. Fusion is the process that powers active stars, the H-bomb and experimental devices examining fusion power for electrical generation.

Which is why lithium is probably going to turn out to be very important to the alchemical processes of monatomic creation and possibly reduction back to metallics. Lithium being the the most simple of solids ...and the first solid.. in the table of elements. with the highest electrical charge state and Maxwell saying the electromagnetics are asymmetrical and elastic.

This, of course, circles back around to the first posts in the thread.
    Last edited by Carmody; 1st July 2011 at 16:01.

33. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Calz (4th July 2011), crosby (14th August 2011), Hervé (10th July 2011), Mad Hatter (10th July 2011), modwiz (5th September 2011), seko (22nd June 2014), soleil (2nd January 2013)

34. Link to Post #79
    Thanks

Slow cooking is the basic point of monatomics. That is it's history.

it is well known in the esoterica areas of the world's elitists and the so called 'druidic' branch of the elites. This has worked it's way over into the technological arm as well.

Now, it is time for them to 'go at it' with China... and suddenly.... they reveal:

Ocean floor muddies China's grip on '21st-century gold'

China's monopoly over rare-earth metals could be challenged by the discovery of massive deposits of these hi-tech minerals in mud on the Pacific floor, a study on Sunday suggests.

China accounts for 97 percent of the world's production of 17 rare-earth elements, which are essential for electric cars, flat-screen TVs, iPods, superconducting magnets, lasers, missiles, night-vision goggles, wind turbines and many other advanced products.

These elements carry exotic names such as neodymium, promethium and yttrium but in spite of their "rare-earth" tag are in fact abundant in the planet's crust.

The problem, though, is that land deposits of them are thin and scattered around, so sites which are commercially exploitable or not subject to tough environment restrictions are few.

As a result, the 17 elements have sometimes been dubbed "21st-century gold" for their rarity and value.

Production of them is almost entirely centered on China, which also has a third of the world's reserves. Another third is held together by former Soviet republics, the United States and Australia.

But a new study, published in the journal Nature Geoscience, points to an extraordinary concentration of rare-earth elements in thick mud at great depths on the Pacific floor.

Japanese geologists studied samples from 78 sites covering a major portion of the center-eastern Pacific between 120 and 180 degrees longitude.

Drills extracted sedimentary cores to depths that in place were more than 50 meters (165 feet) below the sea bed.

More than 2,000 of these cores were chemically tested for content in rare-earth elements.

The scientists found rich deposits in samples taken more than 2,000 kilometers (1,200 miles) from the Pacific's mid-ocean ridges.

The material had taken hundreds of millions of years to accumulate, depositing at the rate of less than half a centimeter (0.2 of an inch) per thousand years. They were probably snared by action with a hydrothermal mineral called phillipsite.*

At one site in the central North Pacific, an area of just one square kilometer (0.4 of a square mile) could meet a fifth of the world's annual consumption of rare metals and yttrium, says the paper.

Lab tests show the deposits can be simply removed by rinsing the mud with diluted acids, a process that takes only a couple of hours and, say the authors, would not have any environmental impact so long as the acids are not dumped in the ocean.

A bigger question is whether the technology exists for recovering the mud at such great depths -- 4,000 to 5,000 meters (13,000 to 16,250 feet) -- and, if so, whether this would be commercially viable.

In an email exchange with AFP, lead author Yasuhiro Kato, a professor of economic geology and *geochemistry* at the University of Tokyo, said the response from mining companies was as yet unknown, "because nobody knows the presence of the (rare-earth) -rich mud that we have discovered."

"I am not an engineer, just a geoscientist," Kato said. "But about 30 years ago, a German mining company succeeded in recovering deep-sea mud from the Red Sea. So I believe positively that our deep-sea mud is technologically developable as a mineral resource."

The market for rare-earth elements has tightened considerably over the last couple of years.

China has slashed export quotas, consolidated the industry and announced plans to build national reserves, citing environmental concerns and domestic demand.

These moves led to a fall of 9.3 percent in China's exports of rare-earth metals last year, triggering complaints abroad of strategic hoarding and price-gouging.

Japanese industry sources also said China temporarily cut off exports last year during a territorial row between Asia's two largest economies.

http://www.physorg.com/news/2011-07-...t-century.html

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If one goes to eBay, they find auctions for monatomics pulled off of the ocean's bottoms. Deep sea bed sediments, etc. What the content and usefulness of such mixtures is, is not the real deal here and I can't speak for that aspect.

My point is that the 'monatomics' people have been saying that the oceans have acted as giant 'monatomic creation engines', in a method that is akin to what the alchemists are on record of doing. The earth does it slower- but on a grand scale.

(my highlights in the article, which are in bold, these highlights show the evidence/connectivity of the 'hidden war' that is going on behind the public scenes)

* Phillipsite:

Phillipsite is a mineral of the zeolite group; a hydrated potassium, calcium and aluminium silicate, ....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phillipsite

David Radius Hudson says that monatomics (specifically monatomic gold) show themselves as being 'iron, silicon, and aluminum', when assayed via normal (30 second arc burn instead of the proper 200-300 seconds in a neutral gas atmosphere-as used by the soviet academy of sciences) western spectroscopic methods.

*Geochemistry*. That would be "the study of natural alchemy" in some important ways, would it not?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geochemistry

~~~~~~~~~~
    The article speaks about hydration, which is a key point about 'forced' situations like, hell no, exactly like 'alchemy'.

http://www.science.uwaterloo.ca/~cch...hydration.html

Discussion Questions

* What is the energy of hydration?
    * How is hydration energy related to lattice energy?
    * What is enthalpy of solvation?

Hydration
    The formation of a solution involves the interaction of solute with solvent molecules. Many different liquids can be used as solvents for liquid solutions, and water is the most commonly used solvent. When water is used as the solvent, the dissolving process is called hydration.

The interaction between water molecules and sodium ion is illustrated as one of the diagram below. This is a typical ion-dipole interaction. At the molecular level, the ions interact with water molecules from all directions in a 3-dimensional space. This diagram depicts the concept of interaction only.

Ionic plasma considerations. Hmmm. sounds familiar. Recall that alchemy is all about modifying the platinum metals group so it has a distinctly different charge, energy level, and atomic shape/polarization. Thus it's interactions with dimensions, time, gravity, DNA, etc, are all different than the known state of 'gold' or 'silver' or 'copper'. Whatever given monatomic is considered, it becomes different (in the physical sense) and does not show up in 'normal' spectroscopic scanning methods.

Dimensional beings would be connected to the idea of 'plasma' as this is the normal state of the universe, not these frozen lattice structures we call 'matter'. The use of modified versions of the platinum metals group is to use these polarized and altered (orbitally ionically added and re-rearranged) metals as 'dimensional doorways' into 'other dimensions', at the same time they are natural aspects of 'life charge and energy', that occurs naturally, everywhere on this planet.

However, there may be beings from the other side of this equation or beings of advanced energy and or technology/understanding, which try to get through from the dimensional plasma state side of things. ("You", as a dimensional plasma state being, associated with a given avatar or keyed shape/'complimentary resonance')

Thus the point of this thread, on lithium.... and all that follows.

Note that this article, found at the same time, speaks on energy levels, frequency, Planck length, and polarization. It is an article on 'the physics beyond'. Beyond what, you may ask? Beyond our paradox of the moment. Paradox, as an idea, implicitly states that the viewpoint that the data is analyzed at or through, some aspect is incomplete. Meaning the answer is outside of the viewpoint or the data-set. (this also implicitly states that the proper shape of the question lies outside as well, as the 'pair' of question and answer have an equals sign between them, as in "perfectly framed question=correctly shaped answer")

"Integral" --challenges (the) physics (that lie) beyond "Einstein"
    http://www.physorg.com/news/2011-06-...-einstein.html

I just happened to be hearing this tune at the same time I wrote this up. Note the name of the band, the song, and the meanings behind the lyrics:

"Everyone Forever", by 'Our book & the Authors"

http://ourbookandtheauthors.bandcamp...eryone-forever
    Last edited by Carmody; 4th July 2011 at 16:15.

35. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Calz (4th July 2011), crosby (14th August 2011), Hervé (10th July 2011), Limor Wolf (18th September 2013), Mad Hatter (10th July 2011), modwiz (5th September 2011), onawah (5th December 2011), PurpleLama (4th July 2011), seko (22nd June 2014), soleil (2nd January 2013), sunflower (5th July 2011)

36. Link to Post #80
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,951 times in 812 posts

NASA Plans To Release Lithium Into the Ionosphere
    http://consciouslifenews.com/nasa-pl...sphere/116778/
    Why not now?

37. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nomadguy For This Post:

Carmody (26th July 2011), Limor Wolf (18th September 2013), Mad Hatter (10th July 2011), modwiz (5th September 2011), seko (22nd June 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1 4 14 20 LastLast