+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 1 5 15 20 LastLast

Thread: The Question of Lithium (Alchemy-dimensions-shapeshifters-aliens-existence-reality..)

1. Link to Post #81
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,422 times in 3,394 posts

Default Re: The Question of Lithium (Alchemy-dimensions-shapeshifters-aliens-existence-realit

http://consciouslifenews.com/nasa-pl...sphere/116778/

NASA Plans To Release Lithium Into the Ionosphere

Between July 5th and 23rd 2011 NASA will launch four rockets from their Virginia Flight Facility which will release lithium into the ionosphere for research purposes. Two Terrier-Improved Orion and Black Brant V rockets will be launched two at a time, 15 seconds apart but each pair on separate days. The clouds created by the lithium will be studied by ground based cameras equipped to detect the chemicals.

more here on NASA site about this here....

http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/su...tmosphere.html

wow that was freaky posting nomad, we both posted this at the same time, lol
    Last edited by astrid; 9th July 2011 at 06:42.
    The greatest privilege of a human life is to become a
    midwife to the awakening of the Soul in another person.”
    ~ Plato

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to astrid For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (20th February 2013), kathymarie (2nd September 2011), Mad Hatter (10th July 2011), nomadguy (9th July 2011)

3. Link to Post #82
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,006 times in 700 posts

Default Re: The Question of Lithium (Alchemy-dimensions-shapeshifters-aliens-existence-realit

Hi Carmody and thanks for all you do here.

Forgive me for just just throwing this out here but I've been puzzled for a long time by something Tesla purportedly said IIRC "If only we understood the magic of three, six and nine" so in light of the mans inevitable genius one would have to accept that he had a certain capacity for mischeviousness ie burying a clue or two in plain site.

That being said, whilst reading this thread, one of my laterally floating neurons wonders if maybe instead of relating to some form of frequency based resonance paradigm he might have been indicating some form of relationship between Lithium(3), Carbon(6) and Fluorine(9).

Having said that the errant neurons flight instructions have now been restricted to the subject matter at hand and will trouble you no further.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mad Hatter For This Post:

dan i el (13th July 2011), De Christu (24th March 2021), iamthat (21st March 2014), kathymarie (2nd September 2011), nomadguy (10th July 2011), soleil (2nd January 2013)

5. Link to Post #83
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by Mad Hatter (here)

Forgive me for just just throwing this out here but I've been puzzled for a long time by something Tesla purportedly said IIRC "If only we understood the magic of three, six and nine" so in light of the mans inevitable genius one would have to accept that he had a certain capacity for mischeviousness ie burying a clue or two in plain site.

That being said, whilst reading this thread, one of my laterally floating neurons wonders if maybe instead of relating to some form of frequency based resonance paradigm he might have been indicating some form of relationship between Lithium(3), Carbon(6) and Fluorine(9).

Having said that the errant neurons flight instructions have now been restricted to the subject matter at hand and will trouble you no further.
    Thanks for the lithium Bit Astrid, I'll be looking into the reasons behind their choice of lithium, if there is anything 'extra' in it's use.

As for Tesla, on the idea of 3, 6, and 9...I'd like to find the original quote as context and syntax can be everything, with regard to finding the aim of the given arrow. I'll see what can be found.

There may be something in the 'pyramid building solved' thread in the archeology area, as I found some interesting literature on even vs odd ordered lattice symmetry in atomic structures.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

astrid (10th July 2011), De Christu (24th March 2021), kathymarie (2nd September 2011), Mad Hatter (11th July 2011), seko (22nd June 2014), soleil (2nd January 2013), Violet (1st August 2015)

7. Link to Post #84
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,951 times in 812 posts

Dig deeper Mad Hatter, you are on track.
    The numbers that you mention are rooted in the geometry of those elements. And that is but one lead in this small study we have going here.
    I feel that these parts are somehow all involved in some way,
    The philosophers stone... ormus... enochian magic... and lithium's amazing capacity to hold or transmit charge. Not sure where it all goes however.

ref -
    http://youtu.be/x1gD68LXYuI

black stone of mecca

http://www.google.com/search?q=phase+conjugate+dielectric+crystals%2C+lithium&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-USfficial&client=firefox-a
    Why not now?

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nomadguy For This Post:

Mad Hatter (11th July 2011), soleil (2nd January 2013)

9. Link to Post #85
    Thanks

On a sightly different tact, a recent thread was on "Detroit, the lost city". I contributed to a few posts in that thread. Which ended up bringing that thread into to this one. Again. Seems to happen quite a bit. Connective tissue can be found in quite a few places. Here is the relevant post. It had to do with my not knowing that Detroit was an ancient evaporated salt lake deposition zone. I had no idea.

Now look at this post on my 20 minute long discovery trip, into who is controlling the mines in Detroit ---This is what I found so far. Not unexpected.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-The-Lost-City

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chemicals for food:

http://www.detroitsalt.com/detroit-s...e-history.html

In 2010, The Kissner Group purchased the Detroit Salt Company, LLC, along with ownership of the mine. Today, the two companies work synergistically together to provide North America with a full line of ice melter products ranging from bulk rock salt to bagged rock salt and premium blended formulations.

http://www.kissner.com/index.php/food-chemical.html

Kissner is a leading distributor of quality food grade chemical products. We know that the success of your operation relies on a secure supply of high quality food chemical ingredients.

~~~~~~~~~~~

This is not unexpected. it is definitely following the pattern. Now for who owns Kissner, if this information can be found.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/globe...rticle1750160/

Seems innocent, right?

Well....

"originally from Kitchener, Ontario Canada."

Co-incidentally. Kitchener-Waterloo, the area spoken of... was originally, before the wars..called BERLIN.

Probably (at the time and possibly still today) the highest concentrated German population outside of Germany.

Back to the 'question of lithium' thread. Which goes right down that Nazi-CIA/Black ops/ dimensional/alien/creature, underground base, Monsanto-chemical road of such a well trodden nature....

And here it is ------again.

A completely private and small company, taken in 13 short years, to a position of being a leader in food chemicals, underground salt mines...and this... done by an ex-banker.

From the article at the globe and mail. The man brought in was from the money industry and we are talking about power and merging. A theme championed by the CIA/nazi group. Also, a completely private company. A Much tighter system with regard to sharing with the public. (public vs privately held companies)

"David Safran, Kissner's chief executive, talked to Streetwise about the choice to pass on private equity, Kissner's growth and why private companies could be the answer to Canada's search for corporate champions.

If Mr. Safran's name rings a bell on Bay Street, it's because he was a mergers and acquisitions banker, most recently at National Bank Financial, before going to work at Kissner.
    "

If... you begin to look..you will find the connective tissue and the stinky parts. IF.. you know what it is you search for ....and what you are looking at..

Also, please understand that salt has an electrical or electrochemical potential or differential. so the charge state of the ground itself will be DIFFERENT than the surrounding area. Which can cause 'zones' to emerge. This is covered in the 'subterranean culture entrances' thread in the archeology area. All this stuff comes to the single nexus point or area of research and results.
    Last edited by Carmody; 10th July 2011 at 18:30.

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

crosby (14th August 2011), De Christu (24th March 2021), Hervé (10th July 2011), Mad Hatter (11th July 2011), modwiz (5th September 2011), nomadguy (10th July 2011), onawah (5th December 2011), seko (22nd June 2014), soleil (2nd January 2013)

11. Link to Post #86
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    [...]
    The mechanism within Aspartame is of my interest, here in this post. Aspartame was forced into use on humans through a protracted war of 14 years of fighting with laws of the land (USA) and in the final point, the given concerns have the record of taking over the USFDA --in order to push it through.

Aspartame, if it reaches 80 degrees Fahrenheit, it chemically reduces to formaldehyde. Aspartame containing beverages are, by law (in some countries) , forbidden to be transported in non-cooled containers and forbidden to be stored in non-cooled locations as this conversion to formaldehyde takes place.... and the 'drink' is (apparently) then beyond the legal limits for formaldehyde content. The law stipulated that the drinks could not be allowed to heat up. But, it converts to formaldehyde in the body, as one drinks it.

[...]
    It's not only intended, it's being used as such:

Quote The Beverages Were Left in the Hot Sun!

While I was investigating why the US troops were not getting the beverages they needed, I came across 2 troubling memos. Both memos directed personnel to hold the beverages for ‘inspection’. That puzzled me because what kind of inspection could already sealed cans of soda need? Inspection for insect infestation? Clearly, not. They needed to be delivered on time. So, why were they held for weeks to months in Iraq and Afghanistan while the troops needed them? Was it to allow them to be ‘stolen’ and sold on the black market? That was my starting premise. I asked the intelligence officer (see Case 17) who had already been shot out twice to go to a specific warehouse in Iraq to look into it. This was not at the port where he had already determined that ships were arriving with empty crates. Halliburton-KBR was charging high costs for the shipping of items. This warehouse was inland, near Basra, if I remember correctly. It was supplied by trucks from factories where brand named sodas were made by adding water to imported concentrates. Those factories had their own quality control programs and inspections of the fluids which went into the cans.

The CIA officer reported to me that no further sampling and testing of the beverages were done at that “warehouse” site. He said that the sodas were not stored in a warehouse. They were in a large fenced in lot where the truck’s metal container shells sat in the hot sun in row upon row. When he had asked about why the beverages were required to sit there, he had been told, “They are getting their heat treatment”. He asked how long that took. He was told by the foreman of the lot that it takes at least a week of sitting in the sun in hot weather and in the winter it could take a few months. The foreman showed him his clipboard record of the daily temperatures. He said that he was not allowed to release the beverage shipments until they had been in the sun for at least 7 days of hot weather (over 90 degrees F), or a month’s worth of days of warm weather (over 78 degrees). He said that was to ensure their sterility.
    [...]
    The above excerpt is from one of Sue Arrigo's article which can be downloaded here as a PDF: http://www.mediafire.com/?cex0oynxsj0

Her other, and follow-up, articles can be found here: http://avalonlibrary.net/Sue_Arrigo/
    Last edited by Hervé; 27th March 2017 at 22:42.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Carmody (10th July 2011), Mad Hatter (11th July 2011), seko (22nd June 2014)

13. Link to Post #87
    Thanks

Oh yes. the 'oil' connection. There is always one, in these zones.

"Most of the crude oil and natural gas used in Ontario comes from western Canada, but significant quantities are also produced from wells located in southern Ontario. Oil and gas are valuable resources and their production can be a source of revenue for landowners."

This area...... is directly adjacent to the Detroit Michigan area.

See how this works?

Alchemical production in the earth itself. As the Russians have said, adiabatic methods of production of oils in the earth itself.

WE CAN NEVER RUN OUT OF OIL. It is always being produced by the earth itself. What we can do, is run out of easily accessible oil that is ready for our purposes (aging wise).

Oil is in the area. I have suspected for years that there is an IMMENSE amount of oil down there. Like old ghost towns, no-one has bothered to do new surveys, since the original wells were drilled.

http://www.omafra.gov.on.ca/english/...cts/99-029.htm (Brown's gas can transmute elements INTO existence. Sulfur is used in Alchemy - Big time! Now, read this link. HYDROGEN SULFIDE. Brown's gas is all about an electrically deformed and shifted form of Hydrogen/Water.

~~~~~~~~~~

From the website:
    Origin and Occurrence of Oil and Natural Gas

Oil and gas are found in sedimentary basins; rocks formed under ancient seas. There are four sedimentary basins in Ontario: the Appalachian, Michigan, Hudson Bay and Moose River basins. Although all of these basins have potential for oil and natural gas exploration, currently commercial production occurs only in southern Ontario. There is no oil or natural gas contained in the crystalline rocks of the Canadian Shield.

Water may be trapped along with hydrocarbons. This formation water contains dissolved minerals and in Ontario is usually very salty. Some formation water also may contain large concentrations of dissolved hydrogen sulphide. In southern Ontario, fresh water is usually confined to the glacial sediments overlying the bedrock or the uppermost few metres of bedrock. Wells drilled too deep into the bedrock are likely to encounter salty and/or mineralized formation water.
    ~~~~~~~~~~

Oil and gas wells drilled in Ontario must comply with the Oil, Gas and Salt Resources Act.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The old 'Berlin' (Kitchener-Waterloo) and Detroit? Well, the oil and ancient salt lake bed area of highest intensity is framed by those two cities, in some ways.

How did they manage being involved in that co-incidence, again? Hhmmmmm?

Of course, knowing how this all happens and how this all works, makes oil completely irrelevant. Which is why the paradox has existed, as the answers would ultimately set you free. The answers were and are being held from you.

Alchemical production methods have an intermediate step of some VERY potent but 'unknown' (scientifically unrecognized and unknown) types of oils.

Creating those oils, slowly, over time, may be aided by the scalar frequencies/waves. They may interact with the chemical stew that becomes the oils, and thus the alchemical salts, and platinum metal oxides.

In alchemical production, it is considered that the effort will fail if one uses electrically sourced heating methods in the given attempt. Ie, electrical burners. Part of why the alchemist has to be in the correct frame of mind and the why of it's being done with water of the morning dew on a full moon or even eclipse, specifically colored containers, natural heat, no electrical fields, etc...

recall that now... massive amounts of oil/gas have 'suddenly' been 'found' in the area of Israel. Fancy that. Ancient lake bed..salt lakes, Gee. Wow. How did that happen?

Makes one wonder what is in the ground around The Great salt lake in Utah.
    Last edited by Carmody; 10th July 2011 at 19:30.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

crosby (14th August 2011), Hervé (10th July 2011), Mad Hatter (11th July 2011), modwiz (5th September 2011), nomadguy (10th July 2011), seko (22nd June 2014), soleil (2nd January 2013)

15. Link to Post #88
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,951 times in 812 posts

metal oxides are a huge part of nano-tech.
    "nano semi-conductors"

You brought up platinum.
    And this is also an interesting pivot in this research.
    The platinum metals have significant features.

3.1 Platinum
    3.2 Osmium
    3.3 Iridium
    3.4 Ruthenium
    3.5 Rhodium
    3.6 Palladium
    Especially when dealing with Ions and Frequency.

Another interesting "colloidal" metal is Electrum
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electrum

And Check this out ---> http://prl.aps.org/abstract/PRL/v76/i24/p4544_1

this science goes over my head, however I feel there is something more to this.
    >>> http://scholar.google.com/scholar?hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=xGk&rls=org.mozilla:en-USfficial&q=colloidal+metals,+lithium&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&biw=1138&bih=706&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=ws
    >>> http://prb.aps.org/abstract/PRB/v55/i17/p11263_1
    Why not now?

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nomadguy For This Post:

Carmody (12th July 2011), Mad Hatter (11th July 2011), modwiz (5th September 2011), seko (22nd June 2014)

17. Link to Post #89
    Avalon Member dddanieljjjamesss's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mad Hatter (here)

3 6 and 9 are very important in vortex mathematics and understanding the flow of Energy in our reality. Can't say I understand all of it, but I'm trying

via GregorArturo @ Vortexspace.org

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to dddanieljjjamesss For This Post:

Carmody (11th July 2011), Mad Hatter (11th July 2011), nomadguy (11th July 2011), seko (22nd June 2014), soleil (2nd January 2013)

19. Link to Post #90
    Thanks

Directly connected to this thread is this bit of info I dug up yesterday. I had decided to start it as a separate thread for the reason that it may end up being an interesting bit of data, and it needs to be prominently placed, not just buried in this thread (that you are in right now):

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...hronicles-Film

Thought you folks might find this interesting.

Stewart Swerdlow speaks on abductions.

http://www.mtkchronicles.com/

He mentions where he lived on Long Island. (see the preview in the list on abductions)

Nesconset, Long Island

Google Earth, with the Vortex Maps overlay:

Attachment 8586

As for the things that happened to Stewart Swerdlow, regarding his claims.

Go back to my original posts in this thread and look at my claim of having been in a such a strong state and capacity, during 'astral' type travel.... that I did what the Buddhists (and others, including christian record) have said that we are capable of doing. I manifested a 'golem' like image of myself that was visible by others who where in what we like to call the 'awake' physical condition.

What I said there and I'll say again, with possibly more clarity is that what I had done prior to that time..is I had committed an act of peeling my psyche like an onion. The ego only gives in when the pressure is high enough. So extreme that in some moment of confusion it can and will take the person to the moment of death. However, with some intellectual interpretation, it can be seen that the ego only lets go of the control of the 'mind' when you'd rather face death before continuing as you are. This cannot be faked. It must be real on the deepest levels possible.

Remember, you are trying to take on your mind- from the inside of your mind. You cannot fake yourself out, it simply won't happen. Some people get suicidal as they finally 'break', but that can, and should be..just a passing moment. This is part of the sadness of 'suicide', as it is a misinterpretation of the situation. The feeling is almost required- and it must be real. Otherwise you are faking yourself out and no clarity will take place, no ego breakdown will take place, no freedom will take place... you see? So I found this state of mind in myself and once it took place, I held it as long as I could ...as I found value in it. I found a door to freedom, a door to change. I proceeded to do what I do best, which is go for it and go as far as I could. I did it slowly, and purposely. Trying to hold onto reason...while tearing my 'mind' apart, from the inside.

I did it systematically, through time, and over time. It took me about 4-5 months to really get down to my most base levels and both do it --and teach myself now to do it-- at the same time. When this happens, phantasms emerge in the 'mind' or ego function, as it's false memories and idealized self-historical record come into question. Memory vs reality. Always a problem. Ego, it is.

I slowly went through all those layers, down to where I began to recall my own birth, on purely emotional, physical, and visual terms. No real thought is possible at those layers. I had to deal with trying to interpret how those layers affected the formation of the intellect and powers of reasoning. How such events shape the coming mind, both in the moment and then how the wiring of the mind is formed at those points in time..and how those synaptic patterns become the pen and paper that we henceforth write and observe all reality function by and through. No form of awareness of the 3-d world is possible for me, or for you, without traveling through and using those established patterns and functions of the self. Period. It is the shape and color of the individual door.

As I went through those and went to the pre-birth moment I managed to make a direct connection to what came before birth, before the womb. This was all excruciatingly painful as I was entering an area where I was doing complete deconstruction of the self. It is also very pleasurable as it is a time and place where corrections can be made and intelligence applied to the interpretations of what is seen or visualized. A direct connection to the prior aetheric state of being, a prior dimensional state of being can be incorporated in the self.

The physical manifestation is the breaking of synaptic response patterns and the building of new ones, which is chemically painful and pleasurable to the human body. Thus the extreme lows and extreme highs that are enough to have people commit themselves or be committed by others. The process is that difficult, depending on the individual. In most cases, this is the result. More pain and more pleasure than you knew where humanly possible. What I'm saying is that a few months with a hypnotist or therapist is nothing like What I'm speaking about. I was so far gone at my peak of this process..which that part alone took up months of being in this state....that even my own dog barely recognized me. Seriously.

In those moments of astral projection that took place at those times, I began to not project the 'human' idealization of the given self which is what the vast majority of us do when that happens... but the ORIGINAL underlying being of the self. Which in my case, I have been told (after these events took place) is -Sirian. (Surely you can't be Sirian! Yes I am -and stop calling me Shirley )

http://www.rense.com/general13/drchupa.htm

This was a memory I had, of doing what is in this 'report'. I had this experience and then they reported it at the Rense site. Which, as you might imagine, kinda freaked me out, when I read it.. As far a I can tell on the subject, that is a form of 'Sirian'. A water planet. The 'fur' aspect is one of the things about 'capacity' for energetic connection. There is an article/thread about "hair/fur" and it's connection to aetheric energies and connections, here on the forum.

Now, looking at Stewart Swerdlow's self accounts of abductions and considering where he was located, on an energy line, this makes me think a bit deeper on the subject than just a general 'they're after me' egoistic paranoia that those who have not cleared themselves' of 'ego function' may still have.

I'm being polite. I'll change that: +99.9% of the people reading this have NOT cleared themselves to the point that they understand, from the contextual viewpoint..what the hell I'm trying to say. For they are still tied to a rope, with a collar around their necks, rope strained tight, barking into the darkness about unseen horrors and phantasms..as their ego is still running the core of their decisions and reality formation aspects.

In that I'm in the same boat as you are. I had a choice. I could have gone deeper into the state I was, but I chose to come back to this egoic state and simply recall those instances and states of mind. I came back from it, as we (all of us) already know that place and going to what I've done before is fun and all, to the body and this human edifice.... but it does nothing for the dilemma in front of the rest of humanity. I had my ticket out, any time I wanted, I was free...but what about the rest of us?

So I thrust the ego and the human system back on top of myself, as a coat or cover..and now have clear conscious memories of all those other aspects, with regard to how much of it can be held by the given human mind.

When I look at Swerdlow's accounts and those of other people from this vantage point, I see not huge piles of aliens and abductions and bizarre dimensional wars and aspects, I see the human ego at play, on multiple levels. I see developed species of beings from other dimensional doorways and places, mixed in. Only if we got to the bottom of Stewart's ego function would I feel that we could be clear if his 'memories' where real ....or phantasms of his ego function.

With an ego and limited awareness mixed in, I have a difficult time separating my fears and projections from real fears and real dimensional issues. The problems we all have.

Which is why I've said that sure..I've seen a bit further and the ride is amazing and worth every ounce of pain and misery it took to get to those 'heights', but... what do I see?

I see a slightly larger field of confusing crap. I went higher up the tower, one could say, and see further into the horizon. A bigger field of crap. That's it. No answers. Just more questions. I'm not foolish enough to create a 'truth' around what I experienced as a form of comfort for my ego. That lesson I learned - long ago.

So the question becomes, for the individual: will they look inside for clarity or will they continue to allow the ego and body to run their personal show and externalize for them? In those moments of externalization....the field of crap to look at and deal with --will ALWAYS increase in size and complexity. The indication is that the answer will remain on the inside and not be found in the external world, no matter how hard you try.

As that is tied to the avatar edifice of the given incarnated being. As long as you live in ego function, you are ****ed.

Everything is in balance, but a tiny offset remains. the 3d universe and the dimensional universe connected to it...is slightly asymmetrical, and it is a resonant mode of evolved energy patterns/frequencies.

And you...you inside the avatar, looking into and experiencing time and the 3-d world.. are one of those dimensional bridging patterns, with a slight leakage of energy THROUGH your pattern. That is how you exist. Like a fish in the water flow. It gives you life. On all levels.

Thus the only way to get your bearings in the true sense, is to look at the reflection of the self.

To deal with the ego function of the avatar edifice that you are working with.

This entire thread is about getting you to understand some of these layers of existence, so the reflection of such can help you to understand that you can free yourself by looking INSIDE, not outside of yourself.

I'm doing this by illustrating the incredible 'high strangeness' of "reality" as tied to all these occurrences, molecular structures, time warps/energy zones, seen events and beings, craft, underground bases, high technology, and so on. This is not even remotely about your externalization process and to continue it, but to illustrate that you need to look INSIDE.

It is my understanding and experience that: If one continues with the external one(world) and makes it to even higher levels, those will be higher levels of externalized crap, and lead to only more layers of confusion.

The answer has always been to look inside, to gain freedom from external woes.

The reason I'm doing it this way...is that is great to speak to people in esoteric and religious terms, etc. Sure, fine, great. Etc.

But, there is a massive amount of people in the 'modern' world that don't approach the subject from that direction. Those folks need some clues to follow as well. They need a menu they can follow as they sit down at the table of reality. Like another path that allows them to frame or shape, or place the other paths and doorways. I've been trying to blend the science into it, in order to help those of such a mindset to get to where they need to be.
    Last edited by Carmody; 11th July 2011 at 19:28.

20. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Calz (14th July 2011), crosby (14th August 2011), Curt (15th October 2011), dddanieljjjamesss (11th July 2011), DNA (16th January 2012), Flash (13th July 2011), Hervé (16th September 2011), Lisab (15th July 2011), Mad Hatter (10th October 2012), minkton (11th March 2012), modwiz (5th September 2011), PurpleLama (14th July 2011), SHAPE (26th July 2011), Sir Eltor (11th July 2011), soleil (2nd January 2013), wegge (11th July 2011)

21. Link to Post #91
    Thanks

remember Skull and bones, CIA, Banana republics, Nicaragua?

Why do they want in there?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CIA_act...s_in_Nicaragua

Lets take a vortex look at the country.

Well, well, well. Look at that. The things that come up. I've no idea of the specifics of why they might want in there. But the vortex connection is interesting.

The lines in Nicaragua and the one in Texas (lower right Texas) and the one in the Bahamas (off the shore of the eastern most Bahamas) form a Equilateral triangle.

Scalar energies and frequencies are about the basics that form this 'reality'. Geometric shape counts. Big time. Form begets function.

Here are some new energy harvesting antennas. Look familiar?

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...0707131545.htm

Wow, very 'crop circle'. One is...the other?

The map of the vortex line connection in Nicaragua:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Nicaragua vortex map.jpg
Views:	483
Size:	201.4 KB
ID:	8654  
    Last edited by Carmody; 14th July 2011 at 15:53.

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Calz (14th July 2011), crosby (14th August 2011), Flash (14th July 2011), Hervé (16th September 2011), Mad Hatter (10th October 2012), modwiz (5th September 2011), nomadguy (14th July 2011), seko (23rd June 2014)

23. Link to Post #92
    Thanks

Solar Cells that See Red

Metamaterials that convert lower-energy photons to usable wavelengths could offer solar cells an efficiency boost.

Now, how does that go again?

Photonic light conversion?

Nazi's in WWII, making metamaterials, using photochemcial means? Just like as stated earlier in this thread? Like nature does? So, now humankind does it in emergent 'public' science?

Energetic frequency conversion within a complex metamaterial. Of course it is Stanford that does it. Very closely connected to the current control and power system. Trying to make sure they are at the front of it with control of the patents and thus the shape and motion of the act or moment.

Researchers at Stanford University have demonstrated a set of materials that could enable solar cells to use a band of the solar spectrum that otherwise goes to waste. The materials layered on the back of solar cells would convert red and near-infrared light—unusable by today's solar cells—into shorter-wavelength light that the cells can turn into energy. The university researchers will collaborate with the Bosch Research and Technology Center in Palo Alto, California, to demonstrate a system in working solar cells in the next four years.

Next four years.

Actually, if pushed, they could probably do it in 4 months.

Like hydrogen cars--always in the future. It never exists for you to use. More technology bait from the usual suspects. 'If you give us another minute, well have it for you." Same thing they've said for the past 60 years.

http://www.technologyreview.com/energy/37994/

24. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Calz (14th July 2011), crosby (14th August 2011), Flash (14th July 2011), Hervé (16th September 2011), Mad Hatter (10th October 2012), modwiz (5th September 2011), nomadguy (14th July 2011), PurpleLama (14th July 2011), seko (23rd June 2014), soleil (2nd January 2013)

25. Link to Post #93
    Thanks

Alchemy and superconductivity. Getting close now...

A chemical detour to quantum criticality

http://www.physorg.com/news/2011-07-...iticality.html

Physicists and chemists use different techniques to study essentially the same thing — the nature and behavior of matter. Usually the particular path is of little consequence, because they all lead ultimately to the same truths at the end of the experimental journey. Sometimes, however, choosing one path over another can offer unique and interesting insights along the way, such as when a traveler takes the scenic route instead of a more direct path.

A good example is in the study of superconductivity, which is generally the realm of solid-state physicists. But some Princeton University chemists recently teamed with physicists at Argonne National Laboratory to uncover a new insight about a common intermetallic superconducting-type crystal structure. Working at the X-ray Science Division high-resolution powder diffraction beamline 11-BM-B at the U.S. Department of Energy Office of Science’s Advanced Photon Source at Argonne, the researchers found that by manipulating the parameters of a particular chemical bond within the ThCr2Si2 structure, specifically by breaking a Ge-Ge dimer embedded within SrCo2(Ge1-xPx)2, they could induce the absolute-zero phase transition known as a ferromagnetic quantum critical point (QCP).

Unlike the everyday phase transitions with which we’re all familiar, such as ice melting into liquid or water boiling into steam, a quantum critical point is a type of phase transition driven not by temperature but by the quantum fluctuations that dominate at absolute zero. Depending on the combination of elements and their structure in a compound, inducing a QCP can produce interesting and useful phenomena such as ferromagnetism and superconductivity. Usually the transition is driven by electron doping or manipulating a physical parameter such as pressure, but the research team found a different way.

The paper based on their work, published in Nature Physics, was inspired by the work of Nobel Prize-winning chemist Roald Hoffmann, who made some interesting observations in the 1980s about ThCr2Si2-type structures. “[Hoffmann noted that] in some unexpected way, there’s a small embedded molecule inside some subset of these compounds,” said Robert Cava of Princeton University, a co-author on the paper. “It was not understood why certain crystal structures were the way they were. To explain some structural problems in this family of intermetallic compounds, Hoffmann came up with the idea that instead of thinking about it like a typical metallic compound, you have to consider the chemical bonding to understand what the electronic state of the system actually is.”

A chemical detour to quantum criticality

From Jia et al. The structural and magnetic phase diagram for SrCo2(Ge1−xPx)2. Black symbols: TC determined by the Arrott plot; the error bars are the temperature interval of the measured isotherms. Red symbols: TC determined by assuming M(TC)=20±10% M (2 K).

As a solid-state chemist working on superconductors, Cava realized that the ThCr2Si2 structure, with its embedded molecule, “was one example for which the chemical bonding in this molecule might have an impact on the physical properties of superconductors.” The team prepared several series of compounds to determine the impact of the embedded molecule on structural properties. They discovered that “something really dramatic” happened in the SrCo2(Ge1-xPx)2 structure when the Ge-Ge dimer in the embedded phosphorus-germanium molecule is broken by changing composition across the series.

“This crazy chemical parameter that we were manipulating somehow induced ferromagnetism and turned it on at near zero Kelvin,” said Cava. “When you’re approaching a quantum critical point from above in temperature, there are certain characteristics of susceptibility and specific heat that tell you that you’re approaching this phase transition at very low temperature. It’s in that temperature dependence right around this quantum critical composition that you see the ferromagnetism coming, even though it’s not there yet.” Another surprising aspect is that such phenomena are typically seen in rare-earth compounds, rather than the transition element compounds used in these experiments.

The team’s next step will be to grow single crystals of compounds around the QCP in order to study in greater detail the thermodynamics of the approach to the QCP as temperature decreases. Although their work did not result in the discovery of a new path to superconductivity, it offers a new perspective on the structural possibilities in this family of superconducting compounds. “We were asking a fundamental chemical question and found a fundamental physical property. That was just a big surprise,” Cava noted. “The idea that this kind of molecule can exist in this structure type impacts the way you think about the iron-arsenide superconductors, which are the ones that could have some kind of application in the future.”
    Last edited by Carmody; 15th July 2011 at 22:03.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Calz (24th July 2011), crosby (14th August 2011), Hervé (16th September 2011), Mad Hatter (10th October 2012), nomadguy (16th July 2011), seko (23rd June 2014)

27. Link to Post #94
    Thanks

The true nature of the 'white powder of gold. In this case, silver at the nano level.

I'll explain this a bit better soon. I'm having to go out for a bit and I don't want to forget to add this in.

Please note the critical point. it is about resonant light response/conversion:

Nanoplasmonic 'whispering gallery' breaks emission time record in semiconductors

Renaissance architects demonstrated their understanding of geometry and physics when they built whispering galleries into their cathedrals. These circular chambers were designed to amplify and direct sound waves so that, when standing in the right spot, a whisper could be heard from across the room. Now, scientists at the University of Pennsylvania have applied the same principle on the nanoscale to drastically reduce emission lifetime, a key property of semiconductors, which can lead to the development of new ultrafast photonic devices.

The research was conducted by associate professor Ritesh Agarwal, postdoctoral fellows Chang-Hee Cho and Sung-Wook Nam and graduate student Carlos O. Aspetti, all of the Department of Materials Science and Engineering in Penn's School of Engineering and Applied Science. Michael E. Turk and James M. Kikkawa of the Department of Physics and Astronomy in the School of Arts and Sciences also contributed to the study.

Their research was published in the journal Nature Materials.

"When you excite a semiconductor, then it takes a few nanoseconds to get back to the ground state accompanied by emission of light," Agarwal said. "That's the emission lifetime. It's roughly the amount of time the light is on, and hence is the amount of time it takes for it to be ready to be turned on again.

"If you're making a modulator, something that switches back and forth, you're limited by this time constant. What we've done is reduced it to less than a picosecond. It's more than a thousand times faster than anything currently available."

In semiconductors, the excited state is when energy is present in the system, and the ground state is when there is none. Normally, the semiconductor must first "cool down" in the excited state, releasing energy as heat, before "jumping" back to the ground state, releasing the remaining energy as light. The Penn team's semiconductor nanowires, however, can jump directly from a high-energy excited state to the ground, all but eliminating the cool-down period.

The advancement in emission lifetime is due to the unique construction of the team's nanowires. At their core, they are cadmium sulfide, a common nanowire material. But they are also wrapped in a buffer layer of silicon dioxide, and, critically, an outer layer of silver. The silver coating supports what are known as surface plasmons, unique waves that are a combination of oscillating metal electrons and of light. These surface plasmons are highly confined to the surface the silicon dioxide and silver layers meet.

"The previous state of the art was taking a nanowire, just like ours, and laying it on a metal surface," Agarwal said. "We curved the metal surface around the wire, making a complete nanoscale plasmonic cavity and the whispering gallery effect."

For certain nanowire sizes, the silver coating creates pockets of resonance and hence highly confined electromagnetic fields within the nanostructure. Emission lifetime can then be engineered by precisely controlling high intensity electromagnetic fields inside the light-emitting medium, which is the cadmium sulfide core.

To reach an emission lifetime measured in femtoseconds, the researchers needed to optimally balance this high-confinement electromagnetic field with an appropriate "quality factor," the measurement of how good a cavity is at storing energy. To complicate matters, quality factor and confinement have an inverse relationship; the higher the quality-factor a cavity has the bigger it is and the smaller its confinement. However, by opting for a reasonable quality factor, the researchers could vastly increase the confinement of the electric field inside the nanowire by using resonant surface plasmons and get the record-breaking emission lifetime.

This many-orders-of-magnitude improvement could find a home in a variety of applications such as LEDs, detectors and other nanophotonic devices with novel properties.

"Plasmonic computers could make good use of these nanowires," Cho said. "We could increase modulation speed into the terahertz range whereas electronic computers are limited to a few gigahertz range."

"The same physics governs emission and absorption, so these nanowires could also be used for increasing efficiency of absorption in solar cells," Agarwal said.

Provided by University of Pennsylvania (news : web)

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

butcherman (24th July 2011), Calz (24th July 2011), crosby (16th August 2011), Flash (24th July 2011), Hervé (16th September 2011), Mad Hatter (24th July 2011), seko (23rd June 2014)

29. Link to Post #95
    Thanks

What I'm saying by bringing the above information into this thread, is that appears that science has discovered an application for something they already knew.

Something they knew, but had no realization of it's connections and importance.

That nano-silver ..nano silver attached to something like, ooh..I dunno DNA, for example...this allows for a communication and involvement with frequencies that are 1000 times higher than the previously known limits of electromagnetic function.

And the system is self resonant. That the communication or energetic transfer happens through via and around the idea of 'light'. The mystics speak of your 'light body'.

If one takes all of the information that has appeared in this thread so far, they find a distinct aspect and pattern about materials in the 3d world, being coveted by beings of different origin or direction than the average human being..and you see them coveting these materials and the areas on the planet that these materials arise from.

You see aspartame reducing ionic or nano aspects of metals..into their mass aggregate or metallic form. Thus removing that aspect of high frequency or dimensional communication from the human body. You see these nano formed elements being produced in chemical stews with high pH differentials, all over the world. You see religious groups and the so called 'elites' coveting these materials and places on the surface and below the surface of the earth.

If you go to the medical and sciences area, you will find a thread started by me which underlines the slow cook methodology of the chemical 'push' (electrochemical push) of the natural production of these materials on the planet. The thread is about the method of making a true but weak version of the philosopher's stone, via low voltage and silver. A nano version of colloidal silver. The lower the voltage the lower the yield but the more correct the particle size. The thread is about creating and using a correct and functional nano silver. Down to the true and working (for dimensional egress or translation, as in the article above..the 1000x frequency increase) particle size, which is into the single atom level. Normally created colloidal silver will not perform this function. The higher the voltage, the higher the electrical pressure, the larger the particle size, the less effective it is....which is why the slow cooking low pressure chemical stew method of the natural formation of the nano level platinum metals in the given coveted areas of the earth is 'the real deal'.

So we MAY have an interfering group of aliens whom are working with humans to reduce mankind in level and scope, or population and reach. We may have offworld beings who are working with humans to do this same deed. Whatever the case, the evidence is to me, quite damning and conclusive, within the reach of external observation (and context) of the results.

For example, there appear to be 'rules of engagement' or involvement. And these groups may not be interfering directly...but they may be inferring or reflecting to the Humans whom are integrating with them.

And thus skirting the letter of the rules but violating the spirit of the rules. And thus aiding and abetting the humans whom they are conditionally involved with. And that group of humans is seemingly hell bent on the destruction of the vast majority of the 'humans' whom are here, incarnating, en masse.

It appears as if this planet (earth) is prime for living forms, biological forms and thus avatars who are still physical, in this universe ....and have not translated to higher dimensions. The ones who are technologically advanced, dimensionally capable, and desirous of those materials (easy access to considerable amounts of these materials--and a planet to 'exist' upon, a nice combination) which allow them to exist in BOTH worlds.

What did the above article say? well, to me, it said:

Nano silver attached to DNA allows one to have a resonant light body that works or interacts at a frequency..... that is 1000x higher than 'normal' frequencies. That it allows for communication of a sort from one dimension, to the next. Bi-directional? It appears to be. For if one ends up with much higher levels of 'astral activity' and this comes to one as 'memories' then this translates to a bi-directional communication or act. At the very least. And thus the dimensional door is opened, just a crack, at a minimum.
    Last edited by Carmody; 24th July 2011 at 18:32.

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

crosby (16th August 2011), Flash (24th July 2011), Hervé (16th September 2011), Mad Hatter (25th July 2011), seko (23rd June 2014), Sir Eltor (24th July 2011), soleil (2nd January 2013), wegge (24th July 2011)

31. Link to Post #96
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

Also very much of the letter and the spirit of the rules, lots of other groups get to have their man on the ground, so to speak. Hence humans displaying wild talents and also hence the bad guys trying to poison or otherwise reduce the potentials of other humans not in with them. The rules allow for balance, always balance. So whatever the bad guys try, somehow the way is made for the positive to balance that. Hence, me, and *points* all of you. Is this a fair assessment, Carmody?
    Last edited by PurpleLama; 24th July 2011 at 22:45.

32. Link to Post #97
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,731 times in 4,313 posts

Default Re: The question of Lithium

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    If you want to know what observation and secret government/corporate hit squads are all about, what men in black are about.... you only have to do one thing: Claim you have a resonance based cure for cancer and it involves light...is superluminal (FTL)...and can be harnessed for 'over unity'. Or something similar.

I can guarantee you that you'll be under heavy observation inside of 24 hours and you will find yourself surrounded by mysterious strangers that seem to 'by chance' be near you, wherever you go.

Tory Hurtubise, in the above articles..he..for instance..he has been stabbed more that once. These goons don't scare him.

He understands that none of us can AFFORD to be scared.

Not for one second, can we afford to be scared. The time for being scared, is well past.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    From the next article on Troy's device:

Burn a hole
    The physicist and Hurtubise worked long-distance via the use of a Web-cam set-up, with an electronics engineer and electrician being brought it to offer the expertise Hurtubise didn’t have.

When their collaboration was completed, Hurtubise, who said the physicist is responsible for creating 40 per cent of the God Light, noticed something peculiar when he placed his hand in front of one of the device’s nine units—the unit that produces the original light beam.

“I held my hand there and within two or three seconds I had to pull it away because it felt like the light was going to burn a hole through my hand,” Hurtubise said.

“But when I held other things in front of it, like tissue paper, wood, and other things, nothing, they were cool to the touch.”

Beyond realistic
    The physicist, when informed of this by Hurtubise, was convinced the light had started triggering cell regeneration in Troy’s hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have another story.

Source:Direct

It is about how the PTB helped a Union official to be cured from Cancer. They helped him as a gesture, for helping in union negotiations. For playing fair.

He was dying of cancer, you see. He received a call and told that he would be helped and to wait for a vehicle that was going to be picking him up. It was, IIRC, a suburban type security vehicle with a closed of back section that was blacked out. he could not see outside.

He got inside the vehicle and the vehicle went for hours and hours. When he arrived at his destination, it was like a woodsy area (of a particular area/type I won't mention as it gives away my location),and there was a large building in these deep woods. it looked like a cross between a mansion and a hospital/industrial space. Lots of open areas and glass/wood.

It was -and is- a secret PTB hospital.

He was brought in and laid down, or leaned onto a tilted table/device.

He was irradiated (RF/magnetic) and bathed in lights.

He was like that for a few hours.

He was disconnected, let out of the device and returned to the vehicle and brought home.

His cancer was cured.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, you can see that Troy will be discredited and attempts will be and have been made on him, and any attempt to help will be discouraged..as those people in the articles have very probably found out.

For.... you see. . the articles on Troy' s amazing gear have gone NOWHERE since 2005.

He is only one of HUNDREDS of researchers in the same boat.

You people have to become active on these subjects if you ever want to see any change in this world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    why the PTB are TRYING to move so dang fast.

http://cgi.ebay.com/BRITEBOX-DERMACL...item53e37e88af

(when the link stops working, search eBay or Google for 'acne light')

BRITEBOX DERMACLEAR RED & BLUE LED LIGHT ACNE TREATMENT

I hope you folks are starting to 'get the drift' here.

It has been decided for some time that REAL cures and REAL medicines are no longer desirable.
    I believe THE REPORT FROM IRON MOUNTAIN to be real, and the statements it makes about undesirables for the USA and the world include sustainable peace, cures for disease, advancements in food production and free energy.

The link is a free PDF of the report.

The bottom line is population control.
    No true plagues can exist within a population that is well fed and well nourished.
    Monsanto's death gene grain is step one. Make the world reliant on a crop that will not produce plantable seeds, then they will stop providing those seeds on a given year due to some made up problem.
    In the ensuing global famine, they will introduce a variety of plagues that will take root in the undernourished populations.

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Jayke (25th July 2011), Mad Hatter (10th October 2012), soleil (2nd January 2013)

34. Link to Post #98
    New Zealand Avalon Member Tane Mahuta's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,565 times in 726 posts

Default Re: The question of Lithium

Quote Each of the alchemical materials creates a given vector or angular integration aspect with this dimension and another. Given different astral planes, etc. Monatomic silver, Monatomic gold, each has their plane they integrate with and offer access to.

Now, it appears we have some form of a monatomic lithium out there (or lithium used a a catalyst for creating monatomics)..and this resultant vibratory doorway of a specifically created monatomic....may be the doorway that the components of what we do NOT want here, that are manipulating us in a negative fashion. THIS may be their doorway. Or, Lithium may be a previously publicly unknown method of manipulating dimensional egress in a way that is much easier than the alchemical methods that are only now becoming public.

Hence ... the need to explicitly point this out and put this thread together.

If you look at the links to the Calama area in the first postings, you see baser creatures that survive by killing, sucking blood, consuming violently, etc. This tends to lead one to believe that the lithium door of monatomic dimensional shifting is one of a baser or lower dimension/plane aspect....and thus the doorway for evil into this place.......may be lithium. It may even simply be a better way but it's use in this context until now has been controlled by what we feel as being 'evil' in this world.

One may gain 'power' through involvement and manipulation of this material and dimensional doorway and possibly through involvement with creatures and beings from that plane or doorway.
    Awesome post!!! I'm "gobsmacked"!!. Awesome. Now it's got me thinking about the mechanical side of what you have posted.

Geez! no wonder my camera's been taking weird photos!!!.....It's me dang battery!

TT
    "Seek the Truth.....and the Truth shall set you free!!!"

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Tane Mahuta For This Post:

Mad Hatter (10th October 2012)

36. Link to Post #99
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

Lithium has been proven to protect brain cells from toxicity of any substance. It will significantly reduce risk of dementia, reducing beta-amyloid and neuro entanglement. It can be used to control hyper-thyroidism, but best when combined with idodine. Alcoholism can be helped greatly by use of low doses, 40 milligrams. It can stabalize emotions like depression and agression.

The above was synopsized from Dr. Jonathon V. Wright's writing. Dr. Robert Rowen says it will help patients with MS.

My daily intake is 20 milligrams. Lithium carbonate. Trying to hold on to the last 14 brain cells I have left.

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

CdnSirian (8th January 2013), Mad Hatter (10th October 2012)

38. Link to Post #100
    Thanks

Quote Posted by PurpleLama (here)
    Also very much of the letter and the spirit of the rules, lots of other groups get to have their man on the ground, so to speak. Hence humans displaying wild talents and also hence the bad guys trying to poison or otherwise reduce the potentials of other humans not in with them. The rules allow for balance, always balance. So whatever the bad guys try, somehow the way is made for the positive to balance that. Hence, me, and *points* all of you. Is this a fair assessment, Carmody?
    I believe that is a fair assessment but I'd like people to keep plugging away at it, thank you very much. It may be a game, but it is a game with real consequences.

I have come to the conclusion that my second last life was the one where I was a captain in the US civil war. My last life was the one on a dark planet with no future, living and dying as serf class. That one affected me so deeply that I still live simply. Bed on the floor, eat simply and almost the same meals, etc. Don't like bright sunlight (I've worn the best sunglasses I can buy, all year around -for over 25 years), prefer to work and live at night, the same sort of thing is coming through.
    Last edited by Carmody; 26th July 2011 at 03:21.

39. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

crosby (16th August 2011), Mad Hatter (10th October 2012), soleil (2nd January 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 1 5 15 20 LastLast