+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst 1 8 18 20 LastLast

Thread: The Question of Lithium (Alchemy-dimensions-shapeshifters-aliens-existence-reality..)

1. Link to Post #141
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,656 times in 8,694 posts

Default Re: The Question of Lithium (Alchemy-dimensions-shapeshifters-aliens-existence-realit

Seems very reminicent of the "coral castle code" and its trinity explinations... thanks agan carm, I can't get videos at work so I must have missed them my first read through on this thread, I'll revisit.

Quote When matter and antimatter collide, they annihilate in a flash of energy. The virtual particles spontaneously created in the quantum vacuum appear and then disappear so quickly that they can't be directly observed.

]In his new mathematical model, Hajdukovic investigates what would happen if virtual matter and virtual antimatter were not only electrical opposites but also gravitational opposites—an idea some physicists previously proposed.

"Mainstream physics assumes that there is only one gravitational charge, while I have assumed that there are two gravitational charges," Hajdukovic said.

According to his idea, outlined in the current issue of the journal Astrophysics and Space Science, matter has a positive gravitational charge and antimatter a negative one.

That would mean matter and antimatter are gravitationally repulsive, so that an object made of antimatter would "fall up" in the gravitational field of Earth, which is composed of normal matter.

Particles and antiparticles could still collide, however, since gravitational repulsion is much weaker than electrical attraction.

(Related: "At Ten, Dark Energy 'Most Profound Problem' in Physics.")
    Again, direct correlation to the "coral castle code" work..

except replace electrical with magnetic (as electricity is a byproduct of magnetic movement... we know this already via generators.. why not ditch this whole "electron" theory...)

Do you give any credence to this Carm?
    Last edited by TargeT; 9th September 2011 at 21:32.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Calz (16th September 2011), Dawn (13th December 2011), Mad Hatter (26th September 2011), NancyV (30th September 2011)

3. Link to Post #142
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,684 times in 8,938 posts

Default Re: The Question of Lithium (Alchemy-dimensions-shapeshifters-aliens-existence-realit

I everyone, I saw that post at Nexus, from Trishgate, Akhenaten tought Carmody may like it, I did too, so here it is, hopefully Trishgate won't mind, this is why I mention her/him, to give the credit of the find to whom it is deserved.

Quote New Material Possible Boon for Lithium Ion Batteries
    New Material Possible Boon for Lithium Ion Batteries
    ScienceDaily (Sep. 8, 2011) — Batteries could get a boost from an Oak Ridge National Laboratory discovery that increases power, energy density and safety while dramatically reducing charge time.

A team led by Hansan Liu, Gilbert Brown and Parans Paranthaman of the Department of Energy lab's Chemical Sciences Division found that titanium dioxide creates a highly desirable material that increases surface area and features a fast charge-discharge capability for lithium ion batteries. Compared to conventional technologies, the differences in charge time and capacity are striking.

"We can charge our battery to 50 percent of full capacity in six minutes while the traditional graphite-based lithium ion battery would be just 10 percent charged at the same current," Liu said.

Compared to commercial lithium titanate material, the ORNL compound also boasts a higher capacity -- 256 vs. 165 milliampere hour per gram -- and a sloping discharge voltage that is good for controlling state of charge. This characteristic combined with the fact oxide materials are extremely safe and long-lasting alternatives to commercial graphite make it well-suited for hybrid electric vehicles and other high-power applications.

The results, recently published in Advanced Materials, could also have special significance for applications in stationary energy storage systems for solar and wind power, and for smart grids. The titanium dioxide with a bronze polymorph also has the advantage of being potentially inexpensive, according to Liu.

At the heart of the breakthrough is the novel architecture of titanium dioxide, named mesoporous TiO2-B microspheres, which features channels and pores that allow for unimpeded flow of ions with a capacitor-like mechanism. Consequently, a lithium ion battery that substitutes TiO2-B for the graphite electrode charges and discharges quickly.

"Theoretical studies have uncovered that this pseudocapacitive behavior originates from the unique sites and energetics of lithium absorption and diffusion in TiO2-B structure," the authors write in their paper.

Paranthaman noted that the microsphere shape of the material allows for traditional electrode fabrication and creates compact electrode layers. He also observed, however, that the production process of this material is complex and involves many steps, so more research remains to determine whether it is scalable.

Other authors of the paper are Zhonghe Bi, Xiao-Guang Sun, Raymond Unocic and Sheng Dai. The research was supported by DOE's Office of Science, ORNL's Laboratory Directed Research and Development program, and ORNL's SHaRE User Facility, which is sponsored by Basic Energy Sciences.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Calz (16th September 2011), Dawn (13th December 2011), Mad Hatter (26th September 2011), TargeT (25th September 2011)

5. Link to Post #143
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,315 times in 10,234 posts

THz frequencies, those are the frequencies that the TSA scanners work at:

The researchers determined that temperature increases were minimal, and that heat shock protein expression was unaffected, while the expression of certain other genes showed clear effects of the THz irradiation. As the researchers describe in the September issue of the Optical Society's (OSA) open-access journal Biomedical Optics Express, mouse mesenchymal stem cells exposed to THz radiation exhibit specific changes in cellular function closely related to the gene expression. They believe further investigations involving a large number of genes and variation in THz radiation characteristics and exposure duration are needed to generalize their findings. They also say that more direct experimental investigations of THz radiation's ability to induce specific openings of the DNA double strand are needed to fully determine how THz radiation may work through DNA dynamics to influence cellular function.

http://www.physorg.com/news/2011-09-...tion-gene.html
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Calz (16th September 2011), crosby (15th October 2011), Dawn (13th December 2011), Hervé (16th September 2011), Mad Hatter (26th September 2011), seko (23rd June 2014), TargeT (25th September 2011)

7. Link to Post #144
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    Seems very reminicent of the "coral castle code" and its trinity explinations... thanks agan carm, I can't get videos at work so I must have missed them my first read through on this thread, I'll revisit.

Quote When matter and antimatter collide, they annihilate in a flash of energy. The virtual particles spontaneously created in the quantum vacuum appear and then disappear so quickly that they can't be directly observed.

]In his new mathematical model, Hajdukovic investigates what would happen if virtual matter and virtual antimatter were not only electrical opposites but also gravitational opposites—an idea some physicists previously proposed.

"Mainstream physics assumes that there is only one gravitational charge, while I have assumed that there are two gravitational charges," Hajdukovic said.

According to his idea, outlined in the current issue of the journal Astrophysics and Space Science, matter has a positive gravitational charge and antimatter a negative one.

That would mean matter and antimatter are gravitationally repulsive, so that an object made of antimatter would "fall up" in the gravitational field of Earth, which is composed of normal matter.

Particles and antiparticles could still collide, however, since gravitational repulsion is much weaker than electrical attraction.

(Related: "At Ten, Dark Energy 'Most Profound Problem' in Physics.")
    Again, direct correlation to the "coral castle code" work..

except replace electrical with magnetic (as electricity is a byproduct of magnetic movement... we know this already via generators.. why not ditch this whole "electron" theory...)

Do you give any credence to this Carm?
    voltage is the differential in time, or dimension, current flow is the stability in time, or lack of time change. In a perfect conductor, a superconductor, in that current, there is no time. The introduction of the quantum function of differential we call resistance -gives time. Time is quantum and is the differential from one quanta to the next. Voltage differential is one aspect of that. Voltage is a prime force, a prime mover. Magnetism is a polarized induction, a residual of the differential trying to stabilize itself it is tied to current flow.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Calz (16th September 2011), Cottage Rose (9th December 2011), crosby (15th October 2011), Dawn (13th December 2011), Hervé (16th September 2011), Mad Hatter (26th September 2011), seko (23rd June 2014), TargeT (25th September 2011)

9. Link to Post #145
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,527 times in 810 posts

Right, just wanted to say that a 35 year friend of mine, who has NO interest in the type of things which we research and discuss recently stayed with me.

At this point I would never bring up alternative ideas but he did!!

A Royal Marine Commando who has now served multiple tours in Afghanistan and is a friend of my friend, said to my friend that :

the only reason we are there is because there is some mineral in the mountains which we must have.

This is what my friend told me.
    Normal..!

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lake For This Post:

Caren (8th December 2011), Curt (15th October 2011), Mad Hatter (26th September 2011), seko (23rd June 2014), TargeT (25th September 2011)

11. Link to Post #146
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,022 times in 264 posts

Default Re: The question of Lithium

Hi Carmoday, I don't understand everything that you've written but will enjoy reading it again and again until I do. Please continue with this thread. It's the most interesting and fascinating thing I've read on the forum yet. It is brilliant and makes a lot of sense. You are obviously a very intuitive person :-) This may be a very silly question because I know very little about science, but is it possible that the red and violet ends of the spectrum actually meet? That the spectrum should be represented as circular and not linear?
    Thanks!

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to shamanseeker For This Post:

Calz (17th November 2011), Caren (8th December 2011), Dawn (13th December 2011), Mad Hatter (26th September 2011), meeradas (15th October 2011), PurpleLama (26th September 2011)

13. Link to Post #147
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,006 times in 700 posts

Mad Hatter dons his well worn clueless cap...

Once again thanks Carmody for your ongoing, very thought provoking, input here.

@
    Quote My thought for the day is that:
    Would a concious scalar field simply employs this 4D construct as the most convenient structure for the transmission of information ?

@
    Quote We basically exist as the sideband on the left, our so called 'higher self' exists in and on the sideband on the right.
    So would resonance at the correct impedance match produce unity ?

Please forgive the dumb questions since I know I'm in over my head but how the hell else am I suppossed to work out how tall I am...

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mad Hatter For This Post:

Calz (17th November 2011), Caren (8th December 2011), Dawn (13th December 2011), DoubleHelix (26th September 2011), PurpleLama (26th September 2011), TargeT (26th September 2011)

15. Link to Post #148
    United States Avalon Member salicemspiritus's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank you..
    When you remember that the true nature of all is love, that there is meaning in even the worst of things that allows you to experience yourself as who you are, the world instantly gets a bit brighter.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to salicemspiritus For This Post:

Caren (8th December 2011), Mad Hatter (1st October 2011)

17. Link to Post #149
    United States Avalon Member Solstice's Avatar
    North western New Jersey, Jefferson township
    Thanks

Carmody, thanks so much for the info. I,m x military. Good friends have gone onto 07'08'09 ranks. Lithium came up in a conversation years ago in the context of dollars and pollution spent vs. Net gains in energy savings for the us. Got totally shut down. I figured that was a topic no one would touch. So I guess there's something to it.

Thanks!

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Solstice For This Post:

Calz (17th November 2011), Mad Hatter (1st October 2011)

19. Link to Post #150
    Thanks

Quote Posted by shamanseeker (here)
    Hi Carmoday, I don't understand everything that you've written but will enjoy reading it again and again until I do. Please continue with this thread. It's the most interesting and fascinating thing I've read on the forum yet. It is brilliant and makes a lot of sense. You are obviously a very intuitive person :-) This may be a very silly question because I know very little about science, but is it possible that the red and violet ends of the spectrum actually meet? That the spectrum should be represented as circular and not linear?
    Thanks!
    Well, we are talking about spiraling or..in the end..when the forces combine..we get a torsional spin. Which may indeed have a spiraling vector sum (from the individual quanta), so I would not be surprised that it may 'look like' they meet, like a mobius strip of sorts, or simply looking like a cylindrical surface plot..but indeed..be a ..spiral.

For example, astrology is considered to be a a spiraled system of spiritual advancement. Ie, life not being circular and repetitive, but a spiral/upward system.

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Calz (17th November 2011), Caren (8th December 2011), Cottage Rose (9th December 2011), crosby (15th October 2011), Dawn (13th December 2011), Mad Hatter (1st October 2011), Mark (13th December 2011), NancyV (30th September 2011), seko (23rd June 2014), shamanseeker (2nd October 2011)

21. Link to Post #151
    Thanks

regarding the bismuth sheet and aluminum sheet 'sandwich' device that enables an energetic drain from the fabric or aether:

http://www.physorg.com/news/2011-10-...-electron.html

Bismuth-based semiconducting material could enable control of electron spin

Figure 1: The layered atomic structure of BiTeI creates a three-dimensional version of the Rashba effect, normally seen at only two-dimensional surfaces and interfaces (pink, bismuth; blue, tellurium; iodine, green).

In the developing field of spintronics, physicists are designing devices to transmit data using the inherent axial rotation, or spin, of electrons rather than their charge as is used in electronics. Weak coupling of electron spin to electrical currents, however, makes gaining this level of control difficult. Yoshinori Tokura from the RIKEN Advanced Science Institute, Wako, working with colleagues from across Japan, has now shown that the semiconducting material BiTeI could provide the control needed because of its unusual atomic arrangement.

Spin can take one of two values, conventionally labeled ‘up’ and ‘down’. Usually, an electron in a state with an up-spin has the same energy as an electron in the equivalent down-spin state. This so-called ‘energy degeneracy’ makes it difficult to control up and down spins independently. “A principle technique in spintronics is to manipulate spin by means of an electric current or voltage,” says University of Tokyo scientist and co-author of the paper Kyoko Ishizaka. “Lifting this degeneracy will enable a number of novel spin-to-current conversion techniques.”

One way to split the energy of the two spin states is to destroy the symmetry of the atomic lattice; at a surface or at the interface between two materials for example. This is known as the Rashba effect. Physicists have observed this effect; however, splitting energy in these two-dimensional (2D) systems was, in general, too small for real applications. Tokura, Ishizaka and their team demonstrated experimentally a Rashba-type effect in three-dimensional, or ‘bulk’, BiTeI. “In 2D Rashba systems, spintronic function is hindered by the electrons away from the surface, which remain degenerate,” explains Ishizaka. “In BiTeI, on the other hand, all the carrier electrons are spin-split.”

The researchers studied BiTeI using a technique called angle-resolved photoemission spectroscopy, whereby electrons excited from the surface of a sample by incoming light provided details about the material’s energy structure. The measurements showed that the spin splitting was large enough to make BiTeI a potential material for various spin-dependent electronic functions. The researchers took a first-principles approach to modeling their material system to obtain a better understanding of the origin of this effect. They showed that the large amount of spin-splitting was a result of the layered atomic structure of BiTeI (Fig. 1) in which the bismuth, tellurium and iodine atoms arranged into separate tiers, each with a triangular lattice.

“Next we will study the spin-dependent transport and optical properties of BiTeI, with the aim of making a functional device,” says Ishizaka.

More information: Ishizaka, K., Bahramy, M.S., Murakawa, H., Sakano, M., Shimojima, T., Sonobe, T., Koizumi, K., Shin, S., Miyahara, H., Kimura, A. et al. Giant Rashba-type spin splitting in bulk BiTeI. Nature Materials 10, 521–526

http://www.nature.com/nmat/journal/v.../nmat3051.html

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Calz (17th November 2011), crosby (15th October 2011), Dawn (13th December 2011), Mad Hatter (15th October 2011), Mark (13th December 2011), nomadguy (16th October 2011)

23. Link to Post #152
    Thanks

The kicker and the corker is that it was recently discovered that in alchemy, the ability to create the white powder of gold, which provides access to other dimensions when consumed and bonded to DNA..the main ingredient turns out to be..BISMUTH.

Bismuth occurs naturally with antimony and the bismuth was not isolated in it's entirety from antimony until this century, I believe. This is why certain types of antimony were always preferred when making the stone and why those who used laboratory purity levels of antimony where never able to get the chief reactions to ever occur. And that the person who figured this out, he managed to get the reaction desired by using pure bismuth - with no antimony.

This is due to the oxidizing aspects which occur in and at the nano-atomic/quantum level, with the gold ....at the nano level, this reaction provides as an interacting catalyst within the act of 'brewing' (the making of) conditions. This creates the dimensionally shifted cooper paired monatomic gold or 'white powder of gold'.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Calz (17th November 2011), Caren (8th December 2011), crosby (16th October 2011), Mark (13th December 2011), seko (23rd June 2014)

25. Link to Post #153
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,974 times in 20,621 posts

Please don't stop there, Carmody.
    I've always wanted to know more about monatomic gold. Not how it's made so much as what the benefits of side effects might be from taking it.
    Do you have information about that?
    Can it extend life, increase intelligence?
    Thanks.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

PurpleLama (1st December 2011)

27. Link to Post #154
    Thanks

also, that this charged space..is going to come up as being..black. And that the Van Allen belts may be the dimensional gathering area that the given 'souls' that are not returning to the source, are gathered -in. Not an infinite space, but quite large. Highly charged.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What does a proton look like? The common answer to this question is that protons are much too small to scatter light, and since light is necessary for us to see things, protons do not “look” like anything. But in a new study, physicists have gathered sufficient evidence to show that, at least at very high energies, the proton is a black disk – sort of an elongated hockey puck. This description fits only for protons at such ultrahigh energies that even the most advanced experiments will probably never be able to detect them.

As every student learns in physics class, a proton is a very small (about 1.6 femtometers [10-15 meters] in diameter) positively charged subatomic particle found in the nucleus of an atom. A proton is made of two “up” quarks and one “down” quark. The three quarks are held together by the strong force, which is mediated by other particles called gluons. A lot of activity goes on inside a proton: quarks bounce around and exchange gluons, and virtual particle-antiparticle pairs constantly pop in and out of the vacuum. When accounting for these complex dynamics, and also that the wave-particle duality of quantum mechanics postulates that protons have properties of both waves and particles, visualizing a proton is not a simple matter.

However, thanks to relativity, physicists have some hints of what a proton should theoretically look like when its velocity approaches the speed of light. Due to Lorentz contraction, the proton should contract into a disk with no thickness, or in other words, a two-dimensional disk. This shape is due completely to relativity, and has nothing to do with the interactions between quarks, gluons, etc., which are instead described by quantum chromodynamics.

http://www.physorg.com/news/2011-12-...lack-disk.html

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now this is very interesting, due to the idea of visions and such, that I've had and seen. daylight, waking visions.

when I've seen them in waking mind, they were visibly 2d constructs. Completely flat. See the flatness, and single orientation of the images in this video. Ie, they rotate no new face toward the viewer when the background is moving. My daylight visions tended to have this cast to them. My visions where of a temporal nature, ie, out of time..they where yet to occur.

now, when I was in this space of, to my mind, 'freeing' the essence of the approximately 4000 souls who died in the tsunami, they were originally of a 3d nature...and then..as they died and accepted their death..they froze..went 2d flat..and then dissolved from existence in this space.

Which could be considered as leaving this place or 'our' consensus reality place or space. This all happened on the nearby dark astral plane that lost souls or ghosts tend to gather in or at.

I am once again, given more circumstantial evidence from leading physics and quantum theory....that I was indeed right and what I felt happened in that 'astral place'...did indeed happen ---as I recalled it.

The physics is supporting my recollection of the events.

To add, my recollection is supporting the things the physics theory is saying that it is ..headed into.
    Last edited by Carmody; 8th December 2011 at 16:36.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Caren (8th December 2011), Dawn (13th December 2011), Mark (13th December 2011), seko (23rd June 2014)

29. Link to Post #155
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    I've always wanted to know more about monatomic gold. Not how it's made so much as what the benefits of side effects might be from taking it.
    Thanks.
    yes and yes, to the two questions.

But, if one is not prepared by being in a position where such explorations are largely meaningless to the being, ie 'evolved'..if one is not evolved then the result of the consumption of such materials will turn out to feel and be like being interdimensionally water-boarded. Unendingly and unceasingly.

Madness or evolution will be the result. The danger is in becoming some half-wit version of both, still full of fear. Not a good thing.

Would you like fries with that?

Basically, a 'sigma 10' individual as described by Tom Bearden ---Doyle Noyes.

You could be

Saruman:

or..

Gandalf:

Depending on how much unprocessed crap is still within you. Which is why reaching for this stuff is not advised. Why it is so well hidden.

Basically, something that is very probably not supposed to be in this place. Not as it is constructed at this time, at least.
    Last edited by Carmody; 9th December 2011 at 06:15.

30. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

ajyana (9th December 2011), astrid (9th December 2011), Calz (8th December 2011), Caren (8th December 2011), christian (8th December 2011), Dawn (13th December 2011), DNA (29th December 2011), Mark (13th December 2011), meeradas (9th December 2011), modwiz (9th December 2011), onawah (9th December 2011), Patrikas (14th December 2011), PurpleLama (8th December 2011), Rantaak (13th December 2011), seko (23rd June 2014)

31. Link to Post #156
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,974 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by shamanseeker (here)
    Thanks!

Yes, it's known as the colour wheel!

http://www.tigercolor.com/color-lab/...eory-intro.htm

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

ajyana (9th December 2011), Carmody (13th December 2011), onawah (9th December 2011), seko (23rd June 2014)

33. Link to Post #157
    Thanks

it is interesting how closely this is connected to dream and vision, and astral recall.

how hypnosis speaks of the duality of the mind, via the works of Micheal Newton and Dolores Cannon,and on into works of programming in black ops, etc. PSI experiments, etc.

How I spoke on using self hypnosis techniques to 'stem the tide' of all 'noise' down to the brain stem..and ventured in memory back, back, back..through the layers of mind formation, to the point of birth and beyond. Down through the formative layers, to the point of being in the womb. Down to the point of 'soul inclusion' or connection. Which would be at the formation and activation of such components. THEN, that is when it all... broke loose. At the same time I was engaged in memory function and thus re-establishing neural connectivity throughout the layers, I was also deep into heavy kundalini exercises. All of this gathered steam to the point of such energetic capacity coming forth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Patients with amnesia 'live in the present'

Scientists at the Wellcome Trust Centre for Neuroimaging, University College London, have shown that people with damage to the hippocampus, the area of the brain that plays a crucial role in learning and memory, not only have trouble remembering the past but also in imagining new and future experiences.

Damage to the hippocampus can be caused by a lack of oxygen to the brain, for example during a cardiac arrest, or various other illnesses such as limbic encephalitis or Alzheimer's disease.

It has been known for some time that selective damage to the hippocampus can lead to amnesia, with patients unable to recall past events. However, by asking patients to describe imaginary experiences, the research team led by Dr Eleanor Maguire found that the patients' ability to construct fictitious events was also severely impaired. The research is published today in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences.

The researchers asked the patients to imagine and then describe in detail situations in commonplace settings, such as a beach, pub and forest, as well as potentially plausible future events such as a Christmas party or a future meeting with a friend.

"We found that the role played by the hippocampus in processing memory was far broader than merely reliving past experiences," says Dr Maguire, a Wellcome Trust Senior Research Fellow at UCL. "It also seems to support the ability to imagine any kind of experience including possible future events. In that sense, people with damage to the hippocampus are forced to live in the present."

"Furthermore, the patients reported that they were unable to visualise the whole experience in their mind's eye, seeing instead just a collection of separate images," explains Dr Maguire.

Dr Maguire and her colleagues believe that the findings suggest a common mechanism that might underpin both recalling real memories and how we visualise imaginary and future experiences, with the hippocampus providing the spatial context or environmental setting into which the details of our experiences are bound.

Source: Wellcome Trust

http://www.physorg.com/news88140386.html
    Last edited by Carmody; 9th December 2011 at 06:39.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Dawn (13th December 2011), modwiz (9th December 2011), PurpleLama (9th December 2011), seko (23rd June 2014)

35. Link to Post #158
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    it is interesting how closely this is connected to dream and vision, and astral recall.

how hypnosis speaks of the duality of the mind, via the works of Micheal Newton and Dolores Cannon,and on into works of programming in black ops, etc. PSI experiments, etc.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Patients with amnesia 'live in the present'

Scientists at the Wellcome Trust Centre for Neuroimaging, University College London, have shown that people with damage to the hippocampus, the area of the brain that plays a crucial role in learning and memory, not only have trouble remembering the past but also in imagining new and future experiences.

Damage to the hippocampus can be caused by a lack of oxygen to the brain, for example during a cardiac arrest, or various other illnesses such as limbic encephalitis or Alzheimer's disease.

It has been known for some time that selective damage to the hippocampus can lead to amnesia, with patients unable to recall past events. However, by asking patients to describe imaginary experiences, the research team led by Dr Eleanor Maguire found that the patients' ability to construct fictitious events was also severely impaired. The research is published today in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences.

The researchers asked the patients to imagine and then describe in detail situations in commonplace settings, such as a beach, pub and forest, as well as potentially plausible future events such as a Christmas party or a future meeting with a friend.

"We found that the role played by the hippocampus in processing memory was far broader than merely reliving past experiences," says Dr Maguire, a Wellcome Trust Senior Research Fellow at UCL. "It also seems to support the ability to imagine any kind of experience including possible future events. In that sense, people with damage to the hippocampus are forced to live in the present."

"Furthermore, the patients reported that they were unable to visualise the whole experience in their mind's eye, seeing instead just a collection of separate images," explains Dr Maguire.

Dr Maguire and her colleagues believe that the findings suggest a common mechanism that might underpin both recalling real memories and how we visualise imaginary and future experiences, with the hippocampus providing the spatial context or environmental setting into which the details of our experiences are bound.

Source: Wellcome Trust

http://www.physorg.com/news88140386.html
    As I was reading that I was thinking how the really staggering implications of this finding will be largely missed or misinterpreted by the researchers by their limited scientific view of time being linear. The creator aspect of our being will be clearly overlooked in the mechanical body view. The brain as a receiver and the functions of the brains parts in this reception will not even enter into this discussion, yet.

36. Link to Post #159
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,974 times in 20,621 posts

Understood.
    Possibly the results could be something like LSD, results depending very much on the user.
    If taken in a very pure form, and given that the subject was well grounded on a spiritual path, would you say the effects would generally be lasting or temporary?
    Have you taken monatomic gold yourself and if so, what did you experience?
    Have you taken ayahuasca? Any other psychotropics?
    After my experiences with LSD, which, though often blissful, left some negative side effects, I decided that it is not really a safe substance.
    I am generally mistrustful of anything overtly manmade.
    I would rather take something completely natural, like peyote or mescaline, if I were ever to do that kind of thing again.
    Ayahuasca is a mixture, and so in a certain sense, not completely natural.
    Monatomic gold, inasmuch as it is produced by a manmade chemical process, is not completely natural.
    Ormus from foods that are naturally high in it would certainly seem to be a safer way to go.
    I've taken colloidal gold, which was very pleasant and didn't seem to have any side effects, but is not nearly as powerful as monatomic gold, presumably.
    Subtly purifying though, and rather exquisite, like Ormus in it's purer forms.
    It seems that there is usually a steeper price to pay the more unnatural the substance is.
    And I wonder if there are really any shortcuts to spirituality via substances...even if one is sincerely using them as a tool and sacrament, or if it's just a kind of detour.

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    Thanks.
    yes and yes, to the two questions.

But, if one is not prepared by being in a position where such explorations are largely meaningless to the being, ie 'evolved'..if one is not evolved then the result of the consumption of such materials will turn out to feel and be like being interdimensionally water-boarded. Unendingly and unceasingly.

Madness or evolution will be the result. The danger is in becoming some half-wit version of both, still full of fear. Not a good thing.

Would you like fries with that?

Basically, a 'sigma 10' individual as described by Tom Bearden ---Doyle Noyes.

You could be

Saruman:

or..

Gandalf:

Depending on how much unprocessed crap is still within you. Which is why reaching for this stuff is not advised. Why it is so well hidden.

Basically, something that is very probably not supposed to be in this place. Not as it is constructed at this time, at least.
    Last edited by onawah; 9th December 2011 at 07:34.

37. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

38. Link to Post #160
    United States Avalon Member Rantaak's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,484 times in 360 posts

Understood.
    Possibly the results could be something like LSD, results depending very much on the user.
    If taken in a very pure form, and given that the subject was well grounded on a spiritual path, would you say the effects would generally be lasting or temporary?
    Have you taken monatomic gold yourself and if so, what did you experience?
    Have you taken ayahuasca? Any other psychotropics?
    After my experiences with LSD, which, though often blissful, left some negative side effects, I decided that it is not really a safe substance.
    I am generally mistrustful of anything overtly manmade.
    I would rather take something completely natural, like peyote or mescaline, if I were ever to do that kind of thing again.
    Ayahuasca is a mixture, and so in a certain sense, not completely natural.
    Monatomic gold, inasmuch as it is produced by a manmade chemical process, is not completely natural.
    Ormus from foods that are naturally high in it would certainly seem to be a safer way to go.
    I've taken colloidal gold, which was very pleasant and didn't seem to have any side effects, but is not nearly as powerful as monatomic gold, presumably.
    Subtly purifying though, and rather exquisite, like Ormus in it's purer forms.
    It seems that there is usually a steeper price to pay the more unnatural the substance is.
    And I wonder if there are really any shortcuts to spirituality via substances...even if one is sincerely using them as a tool and sacrament, or if it's just a kind of detour.

Having graced the waters of a very wide variety of substances, some natural, some man-made, I can say with certainty that the naturally occurring ones, specifically those of the tryptamine family (ayahuasca, dmt, psilocybin, psilocin, baeocystin), can force one to wake up on a spiritual level with a lesser degree of distraction. The man-made ones can augment the structural, relational, emotional, logical, and analytic processes of the physical brain (don't get me started on comedians). Once a behavior has been physically learned, the spirit can then command the physical mind to repeat these actions. The naturally occurring psychotropics seem to have a much more haunting effect on the mind, lending a further interconnection with the soul and its awakening.

I should indicate that I am not condoning any of these, as it should be noted that the experiences encountered within this territory can put one in touch with realms beyond conventional lexica which, if the currently animated body is without prior experientially generated comfort, can agonizingly rend the virgin ego.
    By Seeking You May Find. By Doing You May Become.

39. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rantaak For This Post:

Dawn (13th December 2011), Mark (13th December 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst 1 8 18 20 LastLast