+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst 1 9 19 20 LastLast

Thread: The Question of Lithium (Alchemy-dimensions-shapeshifters-aliens-existence-reality..)

1. Link to Post #161
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,209 times in 1,149 posts

Default Re: The Question of Lithium (Alchemy-dimensions-shapeshifters-aliens-existence-realit

Quote Rantaak: I should indicate that I am not condoning any of these, as it should be noted that the experiences encountered within this territory can put one in touch with realms beyond conventional lexica which, if the currently animated body is without prior experientially generated comfort, can agonizingly rend the virgin ego.
    That's a light and funny way to put it. It is said in the eastern traditions that "Once the elephant runs through your tent you cannot ever put it back together quite right".

I would like to say that there are techniques that will cause the same effect, without any drugs of any kind. I have given a personal account of the method I used on the Breatharian thread (herea; https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...a-how-to-guide). I understand that the Pleadian Workbook, Awakening Your Divine Ka, by Amorah Quan Yin, has do-it-yourself details about some of these techniques (including the one I used).

The advantage of the technique I used, was that it cleared a lot of mental and energetic patterns before I experienced the big event. There was still a lot of fear however, as many things seen once the veil tears are not pleasant.

My opinion: Natural methods work really well. But you will NEVER be able to totally prepare for what you become aware of.
    Last edited by Dawn; 13th December 2011 at 07:47.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

astrid (1st February 2012), Calz (13th December 2011), Carmody (13th December 2011), DNA (29th December 2011), eaglespirit (17th January 2012), Mad Hatter (9th October 2012), PurpleLama (13th December 2011), seko (1st February 2012)

3. Link to Post #162
    United States Avalon Member bearcow's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,055 times in 472 posts

Default Re: The Question of Lithium (Alchemy-dimensions-shapeshifters-aliens-existence-realit

was doing some research and came along a strange site, i posted some info about 5 gum (aspartame) on this thread a while back, so to continue that train of thought

http://survivalcode.com

http://survivalcode.com/thegenesis

watch the movie on this link and hopefully you will understand what they are up to.

creation of a Egregore

http://missionicefly.com/
    Last edited by bearcow; 29th December 2011 at 02:41.
    "You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go..."
    — Dr. Seuss

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bearcow For This Post:

Dawn (4th January 2012), DNA (29th December 2011), Mad Hatter (2nd November 2012)

5. Link to Post #163
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,731 times in 4,313 posts

Quote Posted by Dawn (here)
    Quote Rantaak: I should indicate that I am not condoning any of these, as it should be noted that the experiences encountered within this territory can put one in touch with realms beyond conventional lexica which, if the currently animated body is without prior experientially generated comfort, can agonizingly rend the virgin ego.
    That's a light and funny way to put it. It is said in the eastern traditions that "Once the elephant runs through your tent you cannot ever put it back together quite right".

I would like to say that there are techniques that will cause the same effect, without any drugs of any kind. I have given a personal account of the method I used on the Breatharian thread (herea; https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...a-how-to-guide). I understand that the Pleadian Workbook, Awakening Your Divine Ka, by Amorah Quan Yin, has do-it-yourself details about some of these techniques (including the one I used).

The advantage of the technique I used, was that it cleared a lot of mental and energetic patterns before I experienced the big event. There was still a lot of fear however, as many things seen once the veil tears are not pleasant.

My opinion: Natural methods work really well. But you will NEVER be able to totally prepare for what you become aware of.
    You know what is wierd?
    I started engaging in a communication with some folks, of whom I didn't really know how to classify.
    They were benevolant, they were interested in helping me in two ways. One was me, on my own, entering into a pineal gland activation, after I get there, they kind of descend/materialize in a group around me, and they surround me as if I'm on a medical table and they are making adjustments to what I"m told is my light body. Secondly, they guide me through meditations disigned to affect and disengage certain blockages. They are adament about being human and that they are not to be worshiped.

I began buying books in hopes of understanding these folks better. I won't mention the one that were pure BS, but as it turns out, I ran into a woman one day, after talking, we had dinner, and a week later, I received the book you are talking about by Amorah Quan Yin in my mail box.
    This had been the book I was lookin for.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Dawn (4th January 2012), Mad Hatter (2nd November 2012), Mark (30th December 2011)

7. Link to Post #164
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Atlantean Crystals

Listen to this:

As you put these two articles side by side on your monitor.

Atlantean Crystals

New Optical Furnace ‘Bakes’ More Efficient Solar Cells

Ponder.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Calz (4th January 2012), Dawn (4th January 2012), Jeffrey (2nd January 2013), Mad Hatter (2nd November 2012), Marin (30th October 2012), Reirrac (17th January 2012)

9. Link to Post #165
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,082 times in 817 posts

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    I took this from the recent 'reps, shapeshifters', etc thread..as I had stated to explain what I had figured out recently in some investigations. I stumbled across the information about 1 month ago and have been struggling to shape and vet it. At the same time I was uncomfortable with what it says. I'm also uncomfortable in that it can be viewed as being entirely negative and leaving the readers in a position of 'fear' with no internal position of strength.

Well, the reality is that if a powerful spiritual, dimensional and/or alien viewpoint or position be shown to be real and defined, then one gains orientation and a position of knowledge. At the same time strength is found in the fact of: if this is true, then where are MY limits within the scope of reality?

In the moment of discovery...one also finds that their personal potential and position is also changed. One has to be aware of that, as it is important. I'm not fear mongering nor am I trying to paste over something very ugly looking. It is just that if there comes and understanding of the changing of facts and rules via new knowledge, then the answers for the self ...change as well. Strength, capacity and ability are also found ---for the self.

This is very important to remember in the face of such 'information'. True or not. What I mean is...if somehow, some giant alien looking demon like being were to appear in front of me, I'd likely get a big grin on my face and say, 'well..all bets are off on this reality thing.....and in this moment I claim my OWN immortality and energies'.

Remember, the only hold "they" have over you is the activation of your body's animal fears. That's it. And, to add, the body is not you. It is just your box, it isn't you.

Quote Posted by Second Son (here)
    I would like to explore the many references to these forces/entities in the ancient texts.

The following is a quote from the Emerald Tablets, which alude to what I had mentioned in a previous post... that cosmic portals were opened by priests practicing their dark arts. I believe EVERY single religion since the epoch of Atlantis has been eventually infiltrated by these archontic forces.

"Light there was in ancient ATLANTIS.
    Yet, darkness, too, was hidden in all.

Fell from the Light into the darkness,
    some who had risen to heights among men.

Proud they became because of their knowledge,
    proud were they of their place among men.
    Deep delved they into the forbidden,
    opened the gateway that led to below.

Sought they to gain ever more knowledge but
    seeking to bring it up from below.

He who descends below must have balance,
    else he is bound by lack of our Light.

Opened, they then,
    by their knowledge,
    pathways forbidden to man.

But, in His Temple, all-seeing, the DWELLER,
    lay in his AGWANTI, while through Atlantis,
    His soul roamed free.

Saw HE the Atlanteans, by their magic,
    opening the gateway that would
    bring to Earth a great woe."

Here is another which almost mentions the reptiods by name:

Far in the past before Atlantis existed,
    men there were who delved into darkness,
    using dark magic, calling up beings
    from the great deep below us.
    Forth came they into this cycle.
    Formless were they of another vibration,
    existing unseen by the children of earth-men.
    Only through blood could they have formed being.
    Only through man could they live in the world.

In ages past were they conquered by Masters,
    driven below to the place whence they came.
    But some there were who remained,
    hidden in spaces and planes unknown to man.
    Lived they in Atlantis as shadows,
    but at times they appeared among men.
    Aye, when the blood was offered,
    for they came they to dwell among men.

In the form of man they amongst us,
    but only to sight were they as are men.
    Serpent-headed when the glamour was lifted
    but appearing to man as men among men.
    Crept they into the Councils,
    taking forms that were like unto men.
    Slaying by their arts
    the chiefs of the kingdoms,
    taking their form and ruling o'er man.
    Only by magic could they be discovered.
    Only by sound could their faces be seen.
    Sought they from the Kingdom of shadows
    to destroy man and rule in his place.
    http://www.google.com/search?ie=UTF-...arch=rense.com

As far as I can tell, it is connected to ....LITHIUM, regarding alchemy.

Wherever there is lithium------- you will find them.

Funny how the CIA/NWO wants to own Afghanistan. Considered to be the biggest reserve of lithium on the planet.

Second comes Bolivia/Chile. Note the NWO connections to those countries. Note the reports in the link. Look at the reports, look at the pictures.

Note the Becker-hagens UVG8 grid point, known as Edmonton Alberta (very close by). Note it is a suspected DUMB base location of great importance. Note the Cattle mutilations, etc in all those areas. (black helicopters, etc)

Note that Nevada is known as 'The Lithium State', and that the the suspected alien underground base is just north west of Area 51, dead smack in the middle of the Nevada Lithium reserves.

Note the lithium atomic stick symbol...... is an absolute perfect dead ringer for the Merkabah symbol.

Note that lithium is the first solid in the atomic chart.

Note the point I make elsewhere how the universe is 95% plasma (ionic charge/flow states) and the SOLIDS (atomic frozen lattice structures) that WE are....are the 'odd man out' by a factor of 20 to 1...

Note that Alchemy is done via electrochemical differentials (ionic charge/flow states) to twist atomic orbitals so that the deformed 'vibration' we call an 'atom' is then bridging two dimensions (at the least) and becomes superconductive and can and does attach to DNA (as the US naval academy of research says). Cancer research is working hard on doing this without "accidentally" stumbling into the truth, with regard to the public figuring it out. Figuring out that alchemy is real, that is.

Otherwise... the thing I'm speaking on (right here) might accidentally be found out....(go public).

Note that alchemy works (alchemical production) in the temperature and chemical exchange areas where lithium is entirely effective in bridging the three states: solid, gas, and liquid. This is also natural with regard to the production of oils, etc. All basic alchemical methods. same-same. (Acetone comes from lead, for example--ie, production of the aromatics, or oils, gasses, etc. ll from the basic elements in an ionic exchange slow chemical boil/cook...a gas, liquid, solid, etc cycling trick)

Electrochemical differentials is what is required to make the alchemical metals turn into their dimension spanning monatomic equivalents and LITHIUM is the HIGHEST in electrochemical differentials. For example, a lead acid battery 2.1V . Lithium can go as high as 3.6V (3.95V) on average, which is ...way crazy.

Thus when using it in monatomic form to create a monatomic for dimension spanning..well.. you get a result that is beyond that of the philosopher's stone. However, what dimensional barrier is transgressed, is another story ---altogether.

It becomes obvious..to me...after spending years investigating alchemy's true works and designs..... that Lithium is the last or lost alchemical metal secret that is left. And that these dimensional beings want and use it. This may be........ what they are here for.

There 's more to it..... and I should start a thread on this one, as it is an important bit of information.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(I'll put the rest of the posts together soon.)
    Hey Carmody,

Have not been able to scan through all of this thread but I thought I would share my immediate thought when reading the opening statement.

I became aware that at certain times when resting I would like to place my phone ( with lithium battery ) on my chest. I felt compelled to do this, but my brain told me 'why the hell are you doing this'. It seemed to my intellect an unhealthy action, considering its usual function of being a transmitter and receiver of electromagnetic signals.

I had no knowledge ( at least Consciously ) to consider the alchemical benefits of lithium, or even consider lithium at all. So I find this interesting

The feeling I get sometimes is almost relaxing, like a balancing, an elavation. It is not a 'feeling' in the normal sense of the word, it is a bit like the feeling I get when holding a crystal ( i can hear the groans of some people!) to myself although it has a different quality.

There are sometimes when I don't feel compelled, perhaps it has a rebalancing effect that sometimes is not needed, or indeed at sometimes it could unbalance you

By the way I am not in love with my phone like some people lol, so I was not snugling up to it!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dorjezigzag For This Post:

Mad Hatter (2nd November 2012)

11. Link to Post #166
    Thanks

Atlantean Crystals

Listen to this:

As you put these two articles side by side on your monitor.

Atlantean Crystals

New Optical Furnace ‘Bakes’ More Efficient Solar Cells

Ponder.
    http://goldsea.com/Text/index.php?id=12244

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Mad Hatter (2nd November 2012), modwiz (6th January 2012), TargeT (27th March 2012)

13. Link to Post #167
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: The question of Lithium

Another entrance is found in the Nahanni Valley but many of those that have dared to enter this area have been found
    decapitated, thus giving the region its name ‘The Valley of the Headless Men’. The Nahanni Valley in Canada is the land of
    the Ojibways, the Slave, Dogribs, Stoney, the Beavers and the Chipweyans. It covers 250 square miles in the southern end of the
    Mackenzie Mountains of Canada and lies almost 550 miles due west of Fort Simpson on the Mackenzie River of northwest
    Canada. Hot springs and sulfur geysers keep the valley warmer than the surrounding areas by about 30 degrees year-round. This
    land of perpetual mist is viewed by the Indians as ’taboo’ and avoided

Please understand that decapitation is an exceeding potent tool for one purpose, which is to shock the human mind which is connected to the spirit, the complex neural death with no blood flow (the pineal and such can secrete all it wants, but with no blood flow.....)..this can trap the spirit in the 'body complex' and thus they can be lost in the dark realms of purgatory like astral realms (commonly known as ghosts) ..to never become calm enough to return to or seek out the source. Left in the dark realms, screaming, confused, unable to think, unable become calm.
    This same practice of beheading people is seen taking place in the Superstition Mountains of Arizona.
    The superstitions being a rumored base of operations for a population of sentients flying disc like vehicles.

Do you have a speculation as to "who" is perpetuating these acts in the Nahanni Valley?

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

15. Link to Post #168
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: The question of Lithium

If you want to know what observation and secret government/corporate hit squads are all about, what men in black are about.... you only have to do one thing: Claim you have a resonance based cure for cancer and it involves light...is superluminal (FTL)...and can be harnessed for 'over unity'. Or something similar.

I can guarantee you that you'll be under heavy observation inside of 24 hours and you will find yourself surrounded by mysterious strangers that seem to 'by chance' be near you, wherever you go.

Tory Hurtubise, in the above articles..he..for instance..he has been stabbed more that once. These goons don't scare him.

He understands that none of us can AFFORD to be scared.

Not for one second, can we afford to be scared. The time for being scared, is well past.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    From the next article on Troy's device:

Burn a hole
    The physicist and Hurtubise worked long-distance via the use of a Web-cam set-up, with an electronics engineer and electrician being brought it to offer the expertise Hurtubise didn’t have.

When their collaboration was completed, Hurtubise, who said the physicist is responsible for creating 40 per cent of the God Light, noticed something peculiar when he placed his hand in front of one of the device’s nine units—the unit that produces the original light beam.

“I held my hand there and within two or three seconds I had to pull it away because it felt like the light was going to burn a hole through my hand,” Hurtubise said.

“But when I held other things in front of it, like tissue paper, wood, and other things, nothing, they were cool to the touch.”

Beyond realistic
    The physicist, when informed of this by Hurtubise, was convinced the light had started triggering cell regeneration in Troy’s hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have another story.

Source:Direct

It is about how the PTB helped a Union official to be cured from Cancer. They helped him as a gesture, for helping in union negotiations. For playing fair.

He was dying of cancer, you see. He received a call and told that he would be helped and to wait for a vehicle that was going to be picking him up. It was, IIRC, a suburban type security vehicle with a closed of back section that was blacked out. he could not see outside.

He got inside the vehicle and the vehicle went for hours and hours. When he arrived at his destination, it was like a woodsy area (of a particular area/type I won't mention as it gives away my location),and there was a large building in these deep woods. it looked like a cross between a mansion and a hospital/industrial space. Lots of open areas and glass/wood.

It was -and is- a secret PTB hospital.

He was brought in and laid down, or leaned onto a tilted table/device.

He was irradiated (RF/magnetic) and bathed in lights.

He was like that for a few hours.

He was disconnected, let out of the device and returned to the vehicle and brought home.

His cancer was cured.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, you can see that Troy will be discredited and attempts will be and have been made on him, and any attempt to help will be discouraged..as those people in the articles have very probably found out.

For.... you see. . the articles on Troy' s amazing gear have gone NOWHERE since 2005.

He is only one of HUNDREDS of researchers in the same boat.

You people have to become active on these subjects if you ever want to see any change in this world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    why the PTB are TRYING to move so dang fast.

http://cgi.ebay.com/BRITEBOX-DERMACL...item53e37e88af

(when the link stops working, search eBay or Google for 'acne light')

BRITEBOX DERMACLEAR RED & BLUE LED LIGHT ACNE TREATMENT

I hope you folks are starting to 'get the drift' here.
    This sounds kind of like what Pete Peterson was talking about.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

17. Link to Post #169
    Thanks

continuing in the same vein...

Heisenberg's Uncertainty principle is arguably one of the most famous foundations of quantum physics. It says that not all properties of a quantum particle can be measured with unlimited accuracy. Until now, this has often been justified by the notion that every measurement necessarily has to disturb the quantum particle, which distorts the results of any further measurements. This, however, turns out to be an oversimplification. In neutron experiments carried out by professor Yuji Hasegawa and his team at Vienna University of Technology, different sources of quantum uncertainty can now be distinguished, validating theoretical results by collaborators from Japan. The influence of the measurement on the quantum system is not always the reason for uncertainty. Heisenberg's arguments for the uncertainty principle have to be revisited – the uncertainty principle itself however remains valid. The results have now been published in the journal Nature Physics.

It is well established that some physical quantities cannot be measured at the same time. The question is, how this fact should be interpreted. "Heisenberg's famous thought experiment about using light light (?-rays) to measure the position of an electron is still quoted today", says Jacqueline Erhart from the Institute for Atomic and Subatomic Physics at the Vienna University of Technology. To measure the position of a particle with high precision, light with a very short wavelength (and therefore high energy) has to be used. This results in momentum being transferred to the particle – the particle is kicked by the light. Therefore, Heisenberg argued, it is impossible to measure both position and momentum accurately. The same is true for other pairs of physical quantities. Heisenberg believed that in these cases, an error in one measurement leads to an inevitable disturbance of the other measurement. The product of error and disturbance, Heisenberg claimed, cannot be smaller than an a certain threshold.

However, the effect of the measurement on the quantum system and the resulting disturbance of the second measurement is not the core of the problem. "Such disturbances are also present in classical physics – they are not necessarily linked to quantum physics", Stephan Sponar (Vienna UT) explains. The uncertainty is rooted in the quantum nature of the particle. Quantum particles cannot be described like a point-like object with a well-defined velocity. Instead, quantum particles behave as a wave – and for a wave, position and momentum cannot be defined accurately at the same time. One could say that the particle itself does not even "know" where exactly it is and how fast it travels – regardless of the particle being measured or not.

"In order to describe the fundamental uncertainty and the additional disturbance due to the measuring process, both particle and measurement device have to be treated in the framework of quantum theory", says Georg Sulyok (Vienna UT). This was done by the Japanese physicist professor Masanao Ozawa in 2003, leading to a generalized uncertainty principle. His equations contain different "kinds of uncertainty": On the one hand the uncertainty which comes from the measurement, as it disturbs the particle (this is the uncertainty described in Heisenberg's thought experiment of the position-momentum-measurement), on the other hand the equations contain the fundamental quantum uncertainty, which is present in any quantum system, regardless of the measurement.

A sophisticated experimental design now made it possible to study these contribution to uncertainty at the Vienna University of Technology. Instead of a particle's position and momentum, the spin of neutrons was measured. The spin in x-direction and the spin in y-direction cannot be measured simultaneously, they fulfill the uncertainty relation, in much the same way as position and momentum. With magnetic fields, the neutron spins were rotated into the right direction, then the spins were measured in two consecutive experiments. Carrying out a large number of measurements with small, well-defined changes in the measurement apparatus, the physicists could study the interplay between different sources of uncertainty.

"The smaller the error in one measurement, the larger the disturbance of the other – this rule still holds. But the product of error and disturbance can be made arbitrarily small – even smaller than Heisenberg's original formulation of the uncertainty principle would allow", says professor Yuji Hasegawa.

But even if two measurements hardly influence each other: quantum physics remains "uncertain". "The uncertainty principle is of course still true", the researchers confirm. "But the uncertainty does not always come from the disturbing influence of the measurement, but from the quantum nature of the particle itself."

Provided by Vienna University of Technology

http://www.physorg.com/news/2012-01-...certainty.html

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This has to do with light and frequencies. I've worked with people who do particle integration work in the mechanical physical sense, and they explained the aspects of phosphorescence vs dyes vs opacity vs particle shape and size vs ph vs light to me, regarding their understandings of the process. The process of getting those mechanics to work with one another in various ways. To be clear, with respect not to/with quantum mechanics but the mechanics of such integration on the physical world. Due to the particle sizes and materials involved, it basically came down to being the point where the quantum meets the bulk mass aggregate matter state (regarding the information I was taking in).

To manipulate a lower vibration or wave frequency, one has to have a slightly higher frequency acting upon it or have access to a higher frequency. The addition of the higher frequency or energy can change the electrical parameters or how the particles mechanistically integrate or combine with each other or any other particle or..any other atomic structure.

Lower frequency CAN manipulate a higher frequency but it is more of a case of the lower frequency causing the higher frequency to act upon itself with regard to internal or complimentary organization and integration within the higher frequency group. In such a case the higher frequency is responding to the energetic addition, but in an internal or 'self type to self type' command set or integration parameter.

This last bit is the 'brute force and ignorance' method that we see in science these days. For example, the idea of crushing hydrogen on a diamond anvil at some XX,XXX number of atmospheres of pressure, to get it to form into a lattice structure of a conductive solid. this is lower pressure acting on the mass to get it to self align into something that is desired.

The same energetic conditions can be enabled via the addition of higher frequency materials and vibrations, but then it happens on an individual wave to wave interaction (fluid or quantum individual interaction), not in the bulk mass aggregate lattice sense.

This change to high frequency individual quantum interaction is the alchemical side of things, it is the spiritual side of things, it is the glowing aura, it is the bright light, etc.

The connective tissue (as above, so below):

Evil looses as it is only capable of low frequency bulk or mass interactions (fear/desire and crowd response), and love is the higher frequency so it can manipulate subtly (intellect rumination and individual evolution).

The point is that you can then see that evil can only work on the bulk of humankind. Evil literally is the conforming to the mass pressure state.
    conforming to the mass pressure state is then...an unending state of affairs. Or, in religion, dogma. Ie, an immutable unchanging universe. Same goes for almost any descriptive in engineering sciences that states a form of permanence and immutability. Such a thing in science is literally dogma.

.....That love is an individual path of growth. The only bulk aspect of so called ascension, will be a personal one that may happen at the same time as everyone else. That accuracy and subtlety can only happen when the energy comes from higher frequencies. Removing evil from religion means that it turns into what eastern mysticism says it is: A state of evolutionary growth and change. ie, throw away the dogma and all related to it.... and step into evolutionarily love.

One can then see how an individual of higher frequency can bleed evolutionary energies INTO others simply by interacting with them.
    Last edited by Carmody; 17th January 2012 at 17:40.

18. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

conk (9th August 2012), eaglespirit (17th January 2012), hohoemi (18th January 2012), Mad Hatter (2nd November 2012), noprophet (28th March 2012), Patrikas (5th March 2012), Playdo of Ataraxas (9th October 2012), PurpleLama (17th January 2012), Reirrac (17th January 2012), seko (23rd June 2014), ulli (17th January 2012)

19. Link to Post #170
    Thanks

THz frequencies, those are the frequencies that the TSA scanners work at:

The researchers determined that temperature increases were minimal, and that heat shock protein expression was unaffected, while the expression of certain other genes showed clear effects of the THz irradiation. As the researchers describe in the September issue of the Optical Society's (OSA) open-access journal Biomedical Optics Express, mouse mesenchymal stem cells exposed to THz radiation exhibit specific changes in cellular function closely related to the gene expression. They believe further investigations involving a large number of genes and variation in THz radiation characteristics and exposure duration are needed to generalize their findings. They also say that more direct experimental investigations of THz radiation's ability to induce specific openings of the DNA double strand are needed to fully determine how THz radiation may work through DNA dynamics to influence cellular function.

http://www.physorg.com/news/2011-09-...tion-gene.html

New results in affecting the molecular composition and design of surface molecules, using Terahertz light (surface change).

Note that Germany has disallowed TSA style Backscatter scanners and has also disallowed GMO foods to enter Germany.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shaken, not heated: The ideal recipe for manipulating magnetism

This graphic depicts an ultrashort pulse of terahertz light (yellow arrow) distorting a manganite crystal lattice. Around where the light hits, the diamond-like shaped arrangement of manganese (blue) and oxygen (red) atoms changes to become more square-like, a distortion that also alters the material’s magnetism, which is indicated by the direction of red and blue arrows shown over the manganese atoms. The extremely brief duration and high intensity of the LCLS X-ray laser pulses allowed the team to take stop-action images used to measure the material’s altered magnetism. Image courtesy Jörg Harms, Max-Planck Department for Structural Dynamics, Center for Free Electron Laser Science.

(PhysOrg.com) -- Scientists have found a way to distort the atomic arrangement and change the magnetic properties of an important class of electronic materials with ultra-short pulses of terahertz (mid-infrared) laser light without heating the material up. While the achievement is currently of purely scientific interest, the researchers say this new approach control could ultimately lead to extremely fast, low-energy, non-volatile computer memory chips or data-switching devices.

Working at the SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory’s Linear Coherent Light Source (LCLS), the scientists aimed intense, 130-femtosecond-long pulses of terahertz light at samples of manganite, a class of complex manganese-oxide compounds that has many desirable electronic and magnetic properties.

With each flash, the material’s atoms shimmied and shifted positions, although the overall temperature of the solid barely changed. The scientists then used X-ray laser pulses from the LCLS's Soft X-ray Materials Science (SXR) instrument to measure the material’s altered magnetism.

Rapid light-induced switching of manganite magnetism has been known for many years, said physicist Michael Först of the Max Planck Department of Structural Dynamics (MPSD) in Hamburg, Germany, one of the leaders of the international research group. However, earlier efforts to trigger this switch with higher-energy, near-visible lasers heated the materials, which greatly limits potential applications.

The latest LCLS experiments confirm that terahertz light only distorts the lattice enough to rearrange the electronic and magnetic properties while not generating extra heat.

The research team was led by scientists from the MPSD (Först and Andrea Cavalleri) and Brookhaven National Laboratory (Ron Tobey and John Hill), and included researchers from England and SLAC. They published their results last month in Physical Review B. SLAC co-authors are Bill Schlotter and Josh Turner, SXR instrument scientists; Wei-Sheng Lee and Rob Moore of the Stanford Institute for Materials & Energy Science (SIMES), and Mariano Trigo of Photon Ultrafast Laser Science and Engineering (PULSE).

“We will come back to LCLS later this year to use the X-ray Pump Probe instrument to measure terahertz-light-driven atomic displacements directly,” said Först. In recent years, his same group of MPSD scientists has also used terahertz light pulses to shake materials into a superconducting state and to change insulators into metals.

Future research aims to explore the phenomenon more deeply and start developing capabilities essential for applications, such as reverse-switching techniques, materials that can switch magnetically at room temperature or higher, and a laser source suitable for using on chips.

More information: Driving magnetic order in a manganite by ultrafast lattice excitation, M. Först, R. I. Tobey, S. Wall, H. Bromberger, V. Khanna, A. L. Cavalieri, Y.-D. Chuang, W. S. Lee, R. Moore, W. F. Schlotter, J. J. Turner, O. Krupin, M. Trigo, H. Zheng, J. F. Mitchell, S. S. Dhesi, J. P. Hill, and A. Cavalleri

http://prb.aps.org/abstract/PRB/v84/i24/e241104

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They talk about magnetite being what allows birds to navigate. They also talk about humans having a field close to their skin, which is their 'feelers' regarding dimensional connectivity. Again, how hunters ( as psychic sensitives) for the military would loose their sensitivity if their hair was cut. And so on.

Note that the study is coming out of Germany. (Max Planck Institute).
    Last edited by Carmody; 1st February 2012 at 16:45.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Calz (28th March 2012), Mad Hatter (2nd November 2012), modwiz (9th August 2012), noprophet (28th March 2012), seko (23rd June 2014), TargeT (1st February 2012), ThePythonicCow (1st February 2012)

21. Link to Post #171
    Thanks

I haven't posted in this thread much as of late. although there is more material to add, by a good margin. The problem is that eventually....'everything be everything'; which is the idea or thinking that all things come to an inevitable crossroads where they combine. Thus almost any subject can be tied to another, at one level or another. Singularlity is not the exception, but in the fnal analyis, becomes the only norm. The individual connected to the all.

Regarding alchemy, it is interesting that as of late... we get this. My thoughts are not fully formed on this one, as of yet. But I thought it was, well..interesting:

Pentagonal shaped gold nano particles. Ouch. Alchemically produced. Hhmmmmm......

The researchers tried replacing silver with other metal ions such as copper, mercury, iron and nickel. All produced relatively smooth nanorods. “Unlike silver, none of these four metals form insoluble bromides, and that may explain why the amplification is highly uniform and leads to particles with smooth surfaces,” he said.

Ouch.

The researchers also grew longer nanowires that, along with their optical advantages, may have unique electronic properties. Ongoing experiments with Stephan Link, an assistant professor of chemistry and chemical and biomolecular engineering, will help characterize the starfruit nanowires’ ability to transmit a plasmonic signal. That could be useful for waveguides and other optoelectronic devices.

Ouch....

Why the pentagons turn into stars is still a bit of a mystery, Zubarev said, but he was willing to speculate. “For a long time, our group has been interested in size amplification of particles,” he said. “Just add gold chloride and a reducing agent to gold nanoparticles, and they become large enough to be seen with an optical microscope. But in the presence of silver nitrate and bromide ions, things happen differently.”

Again...Ouch.

The researchers found their particles returned signals 25 times stronger than similar nanorods with smooth surfaces.

http://www.physorg.com/news/2012-03-...pure-gold.html

Last edited by Carmody; 27th March 2012 at 15:27.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Calz (28th March 2012), conk (27th March 2012), Mad Hatter (2nd November 2012), mountain_jim (27th March 2012), PurpleLama (27th March 2012), seko (23rd June 2014), TargeT (27th March 2012)

23. Link to Post #172
    Thanks

Researchers propose gold and DNA based dark matter detector

ssDNA/Au Tracking Chamber: A WIMP from the Galaxy scatters elastically with a gold nucleus situated in a thin gold foil. The recoiling Au nucleus traverses hanging strings of single stranded DNA, and severs any ssDNA it hits. The location of the breaks can be found by amplifying and sequencing the fallen ssDNA segment, thereby allowing reconstruction of the track of the recoiling Au nucleus with nanometer accuracy.

One of the precepts of scientific theory is that at some point, physical evidence should become available to prove it true. In physics this is an ongoing process in many areas of study, one of which is the detection and measurement of so called dark matter. Most astrophysicists agree it exists, yet no one has been able to definitively prove it though the presentation of physical evidence. While there are some ongoing projects attempting to do just that, the results have not been strong enough to offer proof. To overcome that problem a team of physicists and biologists have proposed a new type of detector based on a thin sheet of gold with many strands of DNA dangling below. The idea the team says in its paper uploaded to the preprint server arXiv, is to follow the path of a gold nucleus after being struck by a dark matter particle as it makes its way through strands of DNA, severing them as it goes.

Dark matter, the theory goes, is all around us, but we can’t see it or detect it using conventional means. Scientists believe it’s moving though, from the center of the universe towards us. The best analogy is water, in a stream; we’re like an island in it as is the sun. Thus, because we orbit the sun, and because our planet spins, we ought to be facing upstream sometimes and downstream others. That’s the basis of any dark matter detector, to first detect the weakly interacting massive particles, or WIMPs as researchers call them, and then to measure the amounts of them over the course of a day, or year to see if they conform to theory.

One way to build such a detector this new team says, is to dangle a dense forest of DNA strands from a thin sheet of gold. The idea is that when a WIMP strikes one of the gold atoms, its nucleus will be sent crashing down through the mass of DNA strands breaking the ones it strikes. Then, because each DNA strand would have a unique marker at its end, researchers could, by collecting the broken strands, figure out the trajectory of the nucleus though the strands and likewise that of the WIMP that struck it. Such a detector would go a long way towards proving that theories about dark matter are true.

Unfortunately, it’s not as simple as all that, because building such a detector would be a feat in and of itself. Making DNA strands that would be long enough to work in such a detector, for example, would be a challenge as would getting them all to align in a meter square trap and to dangle straight down instead of curling up.

On the other hand, the researchers say building such a detector would cost far less money than other efforts underway, and the detector once built would be far more accessible since it could be used at room temperature. Plus, if it worked, the team that built it would almost certainly go down in history as the scientists that finally proved that dark matter is real.

More information: New Dark Matter Detectors using DNA for Nanometer Tracking, http://arxiv.org/abs/1206.6809

Abstract
    Weakly Interacting Massive Particles (WIMPs) may constitute most of the matter in the Universe. While there are intriguing results from DAMA/LIBRA, CoGeNT and CRESST-II, there is not yet a compelling detection of dark matter. The ability to detect the directionality of recoil nuclei will considerably facilitate detection of WIMPs by means of "annual modulation effect" and "diurnal modulation effect". Directional sensitivity requires either extremely large gas (TPC) detectors or detectors with a few nanometer spatial resolution.
    In this paper we propose a novel type of dark matter detector: detectors made of DNA could provide nanometer resolution for tracking, an energy threshold of 0.5 keV, and can operate at room temperature. When a WIMP from the Galactic Halo elastically scatters off of a nucleus in the detector, the recoiling nucleus then traverses thousands of strings of single stranded DNA (ssDNA) (all with known base sequences) and severs those ssDNA strands it hits. The location of the break can be identified by amplifying and identifying the segments of cut ssDNA using techniques well known to biologists. Thus the path of the recoiling nucleus can be tracked to nanometer accuracy. In one such detector concept, the transducers are a few nanometer-thick Au-foils of 1m times1m, and the direction of recoiling nuclei is measured by "DNA Tracking Chamber" consisting of ordered array of ssDNA strands. Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) and ssDNA sequencing are used to read-out the detector. The detector consists of roughly 1 kg of gold and 0.1 kg of DNA packed into (1m)^3. By leveraging advances in molecular biology, we aim to achieve about 1,000-fold better spatial resolution than in conventional WIMP detectors at reasonable cost.

http://phys.org/news/2012-07-gold-dn...-detector.html

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

conk (9th August 2012), Jenci (3rd July 2012), Mad Hatter (2nd November 2012), modwiz (9th August 2012), seko (23rd June 2014)

25. Link to Post #173
    Thanks

The above post is about the point that: How did they get to the best, cheapest method of detecting dark matter.... would be..gold and DNA?

This is also very telling. This is how we get from flowing UFO's....to disappearing apparitions.

This is a plasma oscillation resonance or plasmon. The plasma frequency is a direct measure of the square root of the density of valence electrons in a solid. Observed values are in reasonable agreement with this theoretical prediction for a large number of materials.[4] Below the plasma frequency, the dielectric function is negative and the field cannot penetrate the sample. Light with angular frequency below the plasma frequency will be totally reflected. Above the plasma frequency the light waves can penetrate the sample.

Organized plasma.....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_electron_model

Can you say dimensional gating?

I knew you could.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Belle (6th July 2012), conk (9th August 2012), Flash (9th August 2012), Mad Hatter (2nd November 2012), modwiz (9th August 2012), PurpleLama (7th July 2012), seko (9th October 2012)

27. Link to Post #174
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

Dimensional gating? Oh, the things we can do with our wee little brains, if only we knew.

28. Link to Post #175
    Thanks

Oh, my stars and hexagons! DNA code shapes gold nanoparticles

University of Illinois chemists found that DNA can shape gold nanoparticle growth similarly to the way it shapes protein synthesis, with different letters of the genetic code producing gold circles, stars and hexagons.

The team found that DNA segments can direct the shape of gold nanoparticles – tiny gold crystals that have many applications in medicine, electronics and catalysis. Led by Yi Lu, the Schenck Professor of Chemistry at the U. of I., the team published its surprising findings in the journal Angewandte Chemie. "DNA-encoded nanoparticle synthesis can provide us a facile but novel way to produce nanoparticles with predictable shape and properties," Lu said. "Such a discovery has potential impacts in bio-nanotechnology and applications in our everyday lives such as catalysis, sensing, imaging and medicine." Gold nanoparticles have wide applications in both biology and materials science thanks to their unique physicochemical properties. Properties of a gold nanoparticle are largely determined by its shape and size, so it is critical to be able to tailor the properties of a nanoparticle for a specific application. "We wondered whether different combinations of DNA sequences could constitute 'genetic codes' to direct the nanomaterial synthesis in a way similar to their direction of protein synthesis," said Zidong Wang, a recent graduate of Lu's group and the first author of the paper. Gold nanoparticles are made by sewing tiny gold seeds in a solution of gold salt. Particles grow as gold in the salt solution deposits onto the seeds. Lu's group incubated the gold seeds with short segments of DNA before adding the salt solution, causing the particles to grow into various shapes determined by the genetic code of the DNA. The DNA alphabet comprises four letters: A, T, G and C. The term genetic code refers to the sequence of these letters, called bases. The four bases and their combinations can bind differently with facets of gold nanoseeds and direct the nanoseeds' growth pathways, resulting in different shapes. In their experiments, the researchers found that strands of repeating A's produced rough, round gold particles; T's, stars; C's, round, flat discs; G's, hexagons. Then the group tested DNA strands that were a combination of two bases, for example, 10 T's and 20 A's. They found that many of the bases compete with each other resulting in intermediate shapes, although A dominates over T. Next, the researchers plan to investigate exactly how DNA codes direct nanoparticle growth. They also plan to apply their method to synthesize other types of nanomaterials with novel applications.

~~~~~~~~~~~
    We are talking about geometric shaping of nano-particle groups... or, superconducting, dimensionally transgressing cooper paired nano particles..acting as shaped antennae..down at the super high frequency level which 3d reality and time/dimensions form at.

think about that for a bit.......

You see, antennae need to be shaped to be their most effective or to be able to be effective for specific waveform involvements and integrations.

The atomic structure of the other noble elements, is going to be, and is different in how they individually join together...so they would likely produce other shapes and thus other antenna designs and other dimensional integrations....

Thus...the story of each element in the noble group (copper, silver, rhodium, osmium, gold, platinum, palladium, etc) having a specific dimensional integration capacity...just gained considerable ground.

The given nanoparticles, if they have been made properly, which can be in a superconducting state..then add their probability in being perfection as an antenna, in both receiving and transmitting...if attached in the shaped way to the DNA that the article is indicating..this as a sum total, in all likelihood -says that the stories about alchemy are true.

Considering the subject and data in the thread so far -this established context makes the data in the link that much more interesting.
    Last edited by Carmody; 9th August 2012 at 04:36.

29. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

astrid (10th August 2012), conk (9th August 2012), DNA (9th August 2012), Flash (9th August 2012), Jenci (9th August 2012), JRS (8th October 2012), Mad Hatter (2nd November 2012), modwiz (9th August 2012), mountain_jim (9th August 2012), Playdo of Ataraxas (9th October 2012), seko (9th October 2012), ThePythonicCow (9th October 2012)

30. Link to Post #176
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

They are starting to understand the impact DNA has on the shape of the metals, I wonder which impact the metals have on the telomeres. We are not very far from creating life here aren't we. And long life...

Humm... for some already I am sure of it,
    for my daughter if in the right human and humane society.

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Carmody (9th October 2012), DNA (9th August 2012), Jenci (9th August 2012), Mad Hatter (2nd November 2012)

32. Link to Post #177
    Thanks

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post565983

And then... just a bit later, in the same day.......I find it.

Precognition, the inverse of memory. The story goes that we get our dreams fed into us backward and then unravel this as a received series of 'snapshots'.

Which incidentally, is the nature of time. time is pulses of differential, or peaks-valleys of differential. Ie, vortex in, vortex out,two dimensions, oscillating, meeting each other, and this resultant two sided vortex forming this dimension we call 3d, which is snapshots of differential. Time is differential between two spots or vortexes, vortexes formed with the 2-two dimensional oscillations meeting.

That our connection to our 'other' self is via the body, the hindbrain and also..apparently, in this case of precognition, the hippocampus.

"The hippocampus is a major component of the brains of humans and other vertebrates. It belongs to the limbic system and plays important roles in the consolidation of information from short-term memory to long-term memory and spatial navigation. Humans and other mammals have two hippocampi, one in each side of the brain. The hippocampus is closely associated with the cerebral cortex, and in primates is located in the medial temporal lobe, underneath the cortical surface. It contains two main interlocking parts: Ammon's horn[1] and the dentate gyrus."

In Alzheimer's disease, the hippocampus is one of the first regions of the brain to suffer damage; memory problems and disorientation appear among the first symptoms. Damage to the hippocampus can also result from oxygen starvation (hypoxia), encephalitis, or medial temporal lobe epilepsy. People with extensive, bilateral hippocampal damage may experience anterograde amnesia—the inability to form or retain new memories.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hippocampus

Sleeping brain behaves as if it's remembering something, study shows

In particular, Mehta and his team looked at three connected brain regions in mice - the new brain or the neocortex, the old brain or the hippocampus, and the entorhinal cortex, an intermediate brain that connects the new and the old brains. While previous studies have suggested that the dialogue between the old and the new brain during sleep was critical for memory formation, researchers had not investigated the contribution of the entorhinal cortex to this conversation, which turned out to be a game changer, Mehta said. His team found that the entorhinal cortex showed what is called persistent activity, which is thought to mediate working memory during waking life, for example when people pay close attention to remember things temporarily, such as recalling a phone number or following directions.

"The big surprise here is that this kind of persistent activity is happening during sleep, pretty much all the time." Mehta said. "These results are entirely novel and surprising. In fact, this working memory-like persistent activity occurred in the entorhinal cortex even under anesthesia."

http://medicalxpress.com/news/2012-10-brain.html

Alzheimers goes after the hippocampus FIRST. Aluminum is considered to be a very big source of Alzheimer issues.

Note that chemtrails are chock full of aluminum.

Note the earlier aspect of my constantly mentioning that Nikolai Kozyrev noted that, out of all the elements on the table of elements.... that aluminum was unique in blocking scalar or 'out of time' waves/function. See the research of David Wilcock for more information.

I can't see how anyone would require more proof.

I've drawn what is, to me, a direct line through the whole thing.

The question is now WHO, specifically.... not what (is going on) and why (is it being done).

Why does the guru or esotericist go into the cave, and isolate themselves?

From the article on brain activity:

It had been shown previously that the neocortex and the hippocampus "talk" to each other during sleep, and it is believed that this conversation plays a critical role in establishing memories, or memory consolidation. However, no one was able to interpret the conversation. "When you go to sleep, you can make the room dark and quiet and although there is no sensory input, the brain is still very active," Mehta said. "We wanted to know why this was happening and what different parts of the brain were saying to each other."

Think sensory deprivation... then the noise is filtered out and then we can begin to see the real conversation.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Altered_States

Altered States is a 1980 American science fiction-horror film adaptation of a novel by the same name by playwright and screenwriter Paddy Chayefsky. It was the only novel that Chayefsky ever wrote, as well as his final film. Both the novel and the film are based on John C. Lilly's sensory deprivation research conducted in isolation tanks under the influence of psychoactive drugs like ketamine and LSD.

If you have not seen this movie, perhaps you should. A personal favorite.
    Last edited by Carmody; 8th October 2012 at 14:04.

33. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Jenci (8th October 2012), modwiz (8th October 2012), mountain_jim (8th October 2012), Playdo of Ataraxas (9th October 2012), PurpleLama (8th October 2012), seko (23rd June 2014), TargeT (9th October 2012), ThePythonicCow (9th October 2012)

34. Link to Post #178
    Thanks

Lorentz finally gets an 'adjustment' (held off ground by neck, up against wall..and pummeled)

Again. it is happening more and more often. The past two years and now an accelerating pace..has brought out considerable amounts of new information. For some of us, it is OLD information, that was suppressed and many warriors for humanity died along the way, when trying to get it out there. At the same time, suppression has been for our own (overall) good.

Both views are true and valid.

It's a standard problem. Reasonable people don't engage in war or killing. In the end, psychopaths and sociopaths are involved. In the process, they end up feeding themselves and trying to run everything, to control everything.

And we are on that dangerous cusp of their loosing control....and then their more desperate acts are coming to the fore. They become very dangerous in their death throes. How does one bring down a sociopathic 'machine' (organism/organization) and group, that sees lack of control -as death?

Physicists extend special relativity beyond the speed of light

Possibly the most well-known consequence of Einstein's theory of special relativity is that nothing can travel faster than the speed of light, c. According to the mass-energy equivalence formula E = mc2, an object traveling at c would have infinite mass and would require an infinite amount of energy to reach c. Over the past 100 years, numerous experimental tests of special relativity have confirmed its validity.

Now two physicists – James Hill and Barry Cox from the University of Adelaide in Australia – have shown that Einstein's theory of special relativity can be logically extended to allow for faster-than-light motion. They're quick to point out that their finding in no way contradicts the original theory, but simply provides a new aspect of it.

"As far as I'm aware, this is the first natural, logical extension of Einstein's own theories," Hill said. "We certainly haven't superseded Einstein. The two theories are entirely consistent."

There have been other suggestions of objects exceeding c – tachyons, for example – but these superluminal motions require complicated mathematics such as imaginary masses and complicated physics to ensure real, meaningful outcomes. In contrast, Hill and Cox's proposal arises from the same mathematical framework as Einstein's theory.

As the physicists explain in their paper, the Lorentz transformation is traditionally used in special relativity to reconcile different observations made by different observers in different inertial reference frames, and it applies to relative velocities less than the speed of light. Here the scientists have proposed two new transformations that complement the Lorentz transformation to explain different observations, and both new transformations apply to relative velocities greater than the speed of light. The physicists aren't sure which of the two new transformations is the correct one, and they don't ignore the possibility that both transformations may be equally plausible if for some reason Einstein's theory bifurcates at c into two variations.

The two new transformations apply for relative velocities between c and infinity (not including either). Like Einstein's special relativity with the Lorentz transformation, the proposed extensions break down at exactly c, resulting in a singularity. Passing through the speed of light is not defined.

As a result, the singularity forms a kind of boundary so that all inertial reference frames fall into one of two sets relative to some rest frame: those with a relative velocity less than c, and those with a relative velocity greater than c. The physicists explain that there is no objective way to identify whether a particular reference frame is in the subluminal or in the superluminal set of frames other than by reference to some arbitrary rest frame.

Although the theories cannot answer what happens at c, the scientists suspect that an object crossing the "light barrier" may have some very interesting consequences. They compare our current understanding of this boundary to that of an object crossing the sound barrier for the first time, an event that was highly disputed before it was achieved in 1947.

"People wondered what would happen," Hill said. "Were we all going to disintegrate? Would the plane fall apart? It turns out passing through the speed of sound led to a big bang. I suspect going through the speed of light will be more interesting. I have a feeling the world will change in some dramatic way as we move through the speed of light. All sorts of things could happen. Time and space could interchange.

" He thinks that an experimental test of such a feat is not out of reach.

"I think it's only a matter of time," he said. "Human ingenuity being what it is, it's going to happen, but maybe it will involve a transportation mechanism entirely different from anything presently envisaged."

Thus, the aspect of stilling the self..we can then pass through singularity, the connection to all, and then see a different reality, on 'the other side' of this system.

http://phys.org/news/2012-10-physici...ty.html#ajTabs

http://rspa.royalsocietypublishing.o....0340.abstract
    Last edited by Carmody; 9th October 2012 at 17:27.

35. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Belle (22nd October 2012), modwiz (9th October 2012), noprophet (9th October 2012), Playdo of Ataraxas (9th October 2012), PurpleLama (9th October 2012), seko (9th October 2012), ThePythonicCow (10th October 2012), ulli (9th October 2012)

36. Link to Post #179
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,055 times in 1,024 posts

"Engine in development could cut Mars travel time to three months Fusion reactor would use deuterium and lithium-6 crystals."
    http://arstechnica.com/science/2012/...All+content%29

I came by this article through Joseph Farrell's website. Here's his speculation on the article: http://gizadeathstar.com/2012/10/fus...d-this-before/

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Playdo of Ataraxas For This Post:

Carmody (15th October 2012), PurpleLama (22nd October 2012), seko (23rd June 2014)

38. Link to Post #180
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

The answer re: Lithium:

Pluto water

Quote The active ingredient of Pluto water was listed as sodium and magnesium sulfate, which are known as natural laxatives. The water also contains a number of other minerals, most notably lithium salts. Sale of Pluto water was halted in 1971, when lithium became a controlled substance.[1]
    Last edited by Hervé; 18th October 2012 at 01:10.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst 1 9 19 20 LastLast