+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst 1 19 29

Thread: Taking the piss: Your own best medicine...

1. Link to Post #561
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,207 times in 2,396 posts

Default Re: Taking the piss: Your own best medicine...

Quote Posted by Johnnycomelately (here)
    Am not up to speed on liver and kidney knowledge, but how does drinking lots of water help expell heavy metals, if they are expelled with solid waste? Does it just expedite the filtering process of the liver?

Quote Posted by Pris (here)
    Quote Posted by TravelerJim (here)
    Question if I may.

I think there is value to UT but have a question. Through the Vax and in other ways it seems heavy metals are being introduced into our bodies.

Is UT no longer a good idea in that you are excreting these heavy metals only to take them back in?

Hi, from what I recall, most heavy metals are removed by the liver (not the kidneys) and excreted through the bowels.

By the way, I try to drink a gallon of pure distilled water (zero ppm) every day (for average size adult) to help purge the body of heavy metals, toxins, etc. The idea is to have "a river flowing through you".
    I have smelt my pee, and the scent can change from kind of sweet to downright atrocious and alarming. Haven’t adrift-sailors, in lifeboats on salt water, died from attempting to quench their thirst with pee?

Yes, I think that's exactly what happens -- the extra pure water helps "expedite the filtering process of the liver". The body gets a thorough cleaning because the distilled water has a negative charge and is "hungry" for foreign objects, dead cells etc. It will load up with anything positively charged and deliver it to the liver (de-liver, lol, sometimes the jokes write themselves).

I've never heard any stories of anyone dying from drinking their urine. From what I've learned, so long as you are hydrated to begin with, you'll be fine. In a survival situation, don't wait to the last minute to start drinking/looping. The sooner you start, the better. Anyway, if your situation is really bad and you think you're going to die anyway...

The food we eat can affect the smell/flavor of urine. It's best to avoid all animal products -- especially meat and dairy. The same goes for processed food, cooked food, coffee, alcohol, sugar, salt etc. Instead, eat more raw food.

It's best to avoid an acid diet. Aim to be more alkaline.

If you clean up your diet and can drink a gallon of distilled water every day, the urine will be much better quality (almost like water, light, mild).
    Last edited by Pris; 1st May 2023 at 08:59.
    "I think, Sebastian, therefore I am."

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

Isserley (1st May 2023), Johnnycomelately (1st May 2023), TravelerJim (1st May 2023)

3. Link to Post #562
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Johnnycomelately (here)
    I have smelt my pee, and the scent can change from kind of sweet to downright atrocious and alarming.

The food we eat can affect the smell/flavor of urine. It's best to avoid all animal products -- especially meat and dairy. The same goes for processed food, cooked food, coffee, alcohol, sugar, salt etc. Instead, eat more raw food.

It's best to avoid an acid diet. Aim to be more alkaline.

If you clean up your diet and can drink a gallon of distilled water every day, the urine will be much better quality (almost like water, light, mild).

I need to add here that I, personally, wouldn't be on any drugs, medications, and painkillers (because they're generally toxic and/or synthetic) while using Urine Therapy. Toxic and/or synthetic drugs/chemicals do a real number on the body and blood and "sours" the urine in more ways than one. The liver does a fantastic job cleaning the blood, but even the liver can only handle so much abuse.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Pris For This Post:

Johnnycomelately (1st May 2023)

5. Link to Post #563
    Thanks

When I think of Urine Therapy, I think of Andrew Norton Webber. He's also shown how both Urine Therapy and drinking distilled water are interconnected. It has to do with the keeping healthy with regard to body fluids, our fluid intake, and what we expel.

So, I thought I'd share this here:

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    BREAKING: Elon Musk Threatens Suit Against 'Digital Hate Group' CCDH, Calls Out Their 'Research' as Baseless Propaganda

https://greenmedinfo.com/blog/breaki...alls-out-their

The Center for Countering Digital Hate (CCDH) is having a really bad month.

After enjoying a few years of virtually unchallenged malign political influence over the American people, with a focus on suppressing protected speech, and even creating a digital hit list in order to target, defame, and deplatform 12 individuals, myself included, in collusion with political operatives within the US government itself, a growing number of organizations and individuals are now both waking and standing up to this foreign, dark money, influence operation, making it clear that their particularly nasty brand of astroturfing will no longer be tolerated.

continue reading . . . .

Very interesting. It's good groups like CCDH are being called out.

What I'd like to say is a little off-topic but just thought I'd squeeze it in.

The "Disinformation Dozen" (plus) being targeted... I'm not all that familiar with them but I do notice Dr. Mercola is on the list... meaning he's supposedly one of the "good guys". What I know about him tells me the opposite. Years back, he was part of a major disinfo campaign to scare people into not drinking distilled water (while pushing his own water filter systems).

Drinking pure distilled water (aka rain water/precipitation and/or machine distilled) is one of the best (if not the best), healthiest things we can do for our bodies.

Mercola's "Early death comes from drinking distilled water" is still out there. It's not easy to know these days who are really the "good guys" and the "bad guys", that's for sure -- but that's a big red flag. 80/20 disinfo agents posing as good guys can do great harm when they're telling you that, for example, the best water in the world to drink for health is actually dangerous. I've been drinking distilled water consistently -- up to a gallon a day -- for over a decade now. I'm not dead, and from what I can tell, I'm very healthy.

Those saying distilled water is "robbing the body of minerals" do not make the distinction between organic and inorganic minerals. Yes, distilled water removes dead, positively charged minerals/materials/debris/waste from the body that are detrimental to our health (causes buildup of deposits in tissue, arthritis, hardening of the arteries, bacterial and fungal growth/cancer etc.). The point is, distilled water is negatively charged -- it does not rob the body and the body's cells of the organic minerals we need because all that is healthy and living within us is negatively charged. Negative repels negative. So, it is impossible for distilled water to rob our bodies of the organic minerals we require (which we get in abundance from living raw fruits and vegetables, seeds and nuts).

Distilled water is clean and has a negative charge (active) because it is not loaded down with positively charged dissolved solids and debris. A car's electric battery requires pure water to work properly. Our electric bodies continuously require pure water for the same reason. The distilled water "latches on" to anything in our bodies that's positively charged allowing the body to remove it.

It makes sense that drinking pure water is absolutely the most fundamental thing to living a healthy life. You remove that and disease will come.
    Link to post:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1570142

Also, here's a link to Andrew Norton Webber's site:

https://www.aquariusthewaterbearer.com/

And, here's one of the best interviews with Andrew Norton Webber (Note: I swear the view count was double a decade ago. Appears to be shadow banned.):

Andrew Norton Webber w' Lisa Harrison

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst 1 19 29