+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst 1 7 17 29 LastLast

Thread: Taking the piss: Your own best medicine...

1. Link to Post #121
    Romania Avalon Member Andreash94's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Taking the piss: Your own best medicine...

thanks for thsi post ....................................(im not gon try ) but good to kno reality <maybe one day wil help me >
    Peace

2. Link to Post #122
    England Avalon Member Connecting with Sauce's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,013 times in 354 posts

Found this interesting clip

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Connecting with Sauce For This Post:

skamandar (13th March 2012)

4. Link to Post #123
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thanks for the clip!

Well, here's an update for you folks wondering whether you can put urine directly on open wounds. It was a question I had asked many posts ago. Warning: graphic explanation not for the queasy stomach-ed out there.

Back in August/2011, I gave myself a terrible deep tissue friction/abrasion burn that literally cooked a flesh envelope around a blood blister, about 1/4 inch below the surface of my right ankle. It took over 8 weeks of soaking, treating, and moisturizing to get the blood blister to come to the surface and exfoliate the skin above it. Another month to soak the blister out/off and it left a huge hole in my ankle 3/16 inch deep and about a little larger than the size of Kennedy Half Dollar. In metric terms that's about 4cm wide by about 6-7mm deep.

This gaping wound had underneath and around the permeter of it, the lower levels of the cooked skin and it was extremely difficult to get this area to soften and exfoliate because it was like leather mixed in with good flesh. I had been using alternating treatments of raw coconut oil, DMSO, Colloidial Silver/Gold/Iridium/Silica washes/ Mill Creek Aloe Vera w/PABA and 100% aloe gel, sometimes freshly ground Aloe Leaves mixed with the Colloidial Silver. Never once did I get an infection in this wound, but it oozed lymph fluid constantly and my ankle would swell during the day and receded at night while laying down.

At this point it was 3 months from initial injury date and the wound was now still quite large and open, but not healing as fast as I would have hoped because the cauterized tissue was impeding circulation. It also happened that I joined the Avalon community right before that and started reading different posts and discussions when I came across the urine post. I ordered the book, "Your Own Perfect Medicine" and read it quickly to determine how effective urine poultices directly applied to the wound might be. Everything indicated it was totally safe, so I began trying it. My acronym for it is "MOFU" or My Own Fresh Urine. If you do it, it's YOFU, Your Own Fresh Urine.

The first thing I noticed was that the urine poultice began penetrating the entire area deep down and softening the burnt tissue. When I cleaned and debrided it after removing the poultice, I noticed that the leathery tissue would granulate off in small pieces many times so it could be cleaned off. It didn't hurt or sting and the area would always look much healthier once the poultice was removed.

A couple things I should mention: 1.) I don't eat meat, so there is no animal amino acid residues in my urine, which might possibly even speed up healing, 2.) I would specifically time MOFU harvest 1-2 hours after loading up on vitamins and mineral supplements so the urine was "pre-loaded" with all the best chemicals in bio-available, readily absorbable form, 3.) I would always wash the area with the mineral wash after removing the poultice. 4.) It seemed to me that the healing time was being cut in half compared to previous time frames I had observed.

This is now the end of the fourth month of a deep tissue injury and the flesh has filled into the hole where scabbing is now starting from the edges inward and the bottom upwards where the last burnt fleshy granule parts are being slowly brought up from underneath. The injury depth is 0-2mm and the diameter is about 2-3cm. My ankle swells much less every day, and each morning looks more like a normal ankle. This week I saw my ankle bones sticking through the skin for the first time in months since the swelling started. It still oozes lymph, but the fluid has some blood in it, instead of being totally clear or filled with dissolved burnt flesh.

The last thing is, believe it or not, the wound didn't hurt when I did it, didn't hurt all the time it was going through the months of treatment and was totally fine with rough scrubbing and debriding up until about last week. The nerves in my foot had lost some sensitivity and those are now regaining the zip they should have. Also, the wound itself it starting to sting a bit and hurt like a giant open sore should, so the nerves and normal makeup of the skin is coming back into balance.

One other side effect of the constant cleaning and debriding along with the lymph oozing was the area just below the wound right at the ankle bone, got a serious case of psoriasis because its pH balance is constantly being disturbed. Every time I put on a MOFU poultice the psoriasis gets knocked back and almost healed, until I scrub the area again and disturb the balance or it oozes again.
    I honestly feel that someone with psoriasis can use their Own Fresh Urine to completely heal psoriasis if they rub it in several times a day, leave it on for a few minutes and then wash it off with plain ol' soap and water.

For those of you who are wondering, "but he didn't say anything about whether he's drinking his own fresh morning urine or not", well, that's another post for another day.

Cheers,
    AT

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aetheric Traveler For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (6th March 2012), conk (30th December 2011), Connecting with Sauce (30th December 2011), NeverMind (6th March 2012)

6. Link to Post #124
    Thanks

Update:

Wound depth about 1-2mm and decreasing. Wound diameter about 2cm and decreasing. Scabbing starting around edges where cauterized flesh is receding. Just a few more layers of deep tissue coming to the surface. Still oozing lymph, but more blood in it lately. Red blood did not start appearing in the wound until a few weeks ago and only in tiny bits. This morning the night bandage was a bit red with strong, fresh blood and parts of it were starting to clot, very good sign.

Cheers,
    AT

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aetheric Traveler For This Post:

Arrowwind (6th March 2012), Connecting with Sauce (1st January 2012), NeverMind (6th March 2012)

8. Link to Post #125
    United States Avalon Member Abhaya's Avatar
    Traveling year round mostly US. And Costa Rica:)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,517 times in 416 posts

Hey sauce. The clip you posted, do you have the link by chance? Thanks

9. Link to Post #126
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Abhaya (here)
    Hey sauce. The clip you posted, do you have the link by chance? Thanks
    Abhaya,
    If you go to any YT clip you like and go to the title... It will bold and underline. Click on it and it opens in another window in YouTube and you can then copy the link from there, hope that helped.
    John

10. Link to Post #127
    Thanks

John Shore

CWSauce

My new website
    www.HealingShores.com

Some testimonials of my distant healing

Some amazing threads worth checking out to get health back on track, stay balanced and thrive..

Gall Bladder AND Liver flushing
    Taking the Piss Your Own Perfect Medicine

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Connecting with Sauce For This Post:

AndyWept (6th March 2012)

12. Link to Post #128
    Thanks

I’ve been taking the piss for the last 10 months and am amazed by the results. We all live our lives with certain health issues that we assume are just normal and part of every day life. It’s only when these issues are resolved that we realize that we have been suffering them.

Here is a list of ailments and issues that have now been cleared up due to my urine consumption… and which I didn’t even know I was suffering from until I no longer suffered them…. and let me tell you this, it all happened with the first sip:

No Anxiety – having suffered this all my life
    No Depression – having suffered this all my life
    No Jet lag
    No Night Sweats
    Weight Loss
    Clearer Eyes
    Extended Energy
    No Excessive Sweating
    No Smell to my Sweat
    Lymphatic System Repaired after damage from the BCG Vaccination
    Awesome looking skin – age defying
    No Rage, Anger or overwhelming emotion

The list goes on. It works, It really works.

Love & Piss to you all

13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to AndyWept For This Post:

Abhaya (6th March 2012), Anam Cara (12th March 2012), Connecting with Sauce (14th March 2012), Earth Angel (6th March 2012), NeverMind (6th March 2012), SKAWF (25th December 2012), soleil (20th December 2012), transitionalman (6th June 2012)

14. Link to Post #129
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,180 times in 550 posts

Quote Posted by AndyWept (here)
    I’ve been taking the piss for the last 10 months and am amazed by the results. We all live our lives with certain health issues that we assume are just normal and part of every day life. It’s only when these issues are resolved that we realize that we have been suffering them.

Here is a list of ailments and issues that have now been cleared up due to my urine consumption… and which I didn’t even know I was suffering from until I no longer suffered them…. and let me tell you this, it all happened with the first sip:

No Anxiety – having suffered this all my life
    No Depression – having suffered this all my life
    No Jet lag
    No Night Sweats
    Weight Loss
    Clearer Eyes
    Extended Energy
    No Excessive Sweating
    No Smell to my Sweat
    Lymphatic System Repaired after damage from the BCG Vaccination
    Awesome looking skin – age defying
    No Rage, Anger or overwhelming emotion

The list goes on. It works, It really works.

Love & Piss to you all

Admit it! The Piss Cartel paid you to write this infommercial.
    I am on to you.

That's fabulous. If I may, I would only recommend to starting taking regular breaks, say, a day or two after every four to six days.
    I am saying this because I'm assuming it works as with any other treatment. But maybe I am wrong in this case.

Oh and I love your greeting.
    May piss be with you. :-)
    Last edited by NeverMind; 6th March 2012 at 10:52.
    ET SI OMNES, EGO NON

15. The Following User Says Thank You to NeverMind For This Post:

conk (6th March 2012)

16. Link to Post #130
    Thanks

Quote And I promise you, it tastes absolutely NOTHING like it smells.
    It should have NO smell at all, or very little, unless it is decomposing, because of the ammonia - but we're talking about fresh urine here, so that shouldn't be the case.
    If it does smell, that indicates an irregular condition in the body.
    However, according to urinotherapists, that shouldn't stop you from drinking it - on the contrary, apparently it helps defeat that very condition (by building up antibodies, I assume).
    ET SI OMNES, EGO NON

17. Link to Post #131
    Thanks

Dear NeverMind,

Try eating asparagus with dinner and then taking the piss the following morning. You will definitely notice that some things make your golden juice smell stronger than others.

Wound care update: skin healing is now occurring with no depression at all. The level of newly forming skin is now the same as the surrounding skin, however, there is still some dead cell material trapped underneath that is still being circulated in and out with lymph fluid.

I still use fresh urine compressess on it about 3-4 times a week. The surrounding areas itch like crazy and I've given myself psoriasis from scratching constantly and intensely. Applying a fresh urine poultice, alternated with fresh, edible coconut oil keeps bringing the skin's acid balance back to normal until I scratch it red and raw again.

One day, I'll post a bunch of pics to show the progression of healing.

Cheers,
    AT

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Aetheric Traveler For This Post:

Connecting with Sauce (14th March 2012)

19. Link to Post #132
    Thanks

Quote Try eating asparagus with dinner and then taking the piss the following morning. You will definitely notice that some things make your golden juice smell stronger than others.
    As an avid consumer of asparagus, I couldn't agree more with you.
    Of course certain substances can impart their smell - or colour (e.g. vitamin supplements of the B complex, carotene, etc.) - the golden juice; in the case of asparagus, it's the sulphur.

But in my experience, such substances are very rare - and of course, once they are out of the system, the smell stops.
    ET SI OMNES, EGO NON

20. Link to Post #133
    Thanks

For the chemical educational bacground I have, methanks the Unknown Creator of All that my nostrils only function on the exterior of my body and not inside!!!

LOL

AT

21. Link to Post #134
    Thanks

It does not work like other treatments and I do not recommend taking a break from it. I have had friends who stopped taking it and the difference was noticeable within 24 hours. They went back to feeling as they did before they took it. It works constantly as you consume it. Each and every day there is an incremental step forward. For myself, with this therapy, I have found the spiritual, mental & physical balance I have always longed for but couldn’t attain with conventional methods. It is truly magical.

Piss

22. The Following User Says Thank You to AndyWept For This Post:

skamandar (13th March 2012)

23. Link to Post #135
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

Quote Posted by AndyWept (here)
    It does not work like other treatments and I do not recommend taking a break from it. I have had friends who stopped taking it and the difference was noticeable within 24 hours. They went back to feeling as they did before they took it. It works constantly as you consume it. Each and every day there is an incremental step forward. For myself, with this therapy, I have found the spiritual, mental & physical balance I have always longed for but couldn’t attain with conventional methods. It is truly magical.

Piss
    AndyWept, how much do you drink at one time. A sip? A gulp? A glass full? Thanks.

24. Link to Post #136
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,159 times in 1,454 posts

Another question.......is it just first morning pee or any time of the day? for best results I read morning only as it gets less 'potent' during the day, is that true??

25. Link to Post #137
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Quote Posted by Rozzy (here)
    I think I will just use MMS and the odd clove of garlic.
    And distilled water.

And looking into the philosopher's Stone, taking the autotheraputic aspects and distilling them into Ormus, the magnified and intensive "chi" known as the elixir of immortality.

http://www.thebookofaquarius.com/
    Last edited by gripreaper; 7th March 2012 at 20:42.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

soleil (20th December 2012)

27. Link to Post #138
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,205 times in 355 posts

I think that I will wait until I am in a desperate situation and then I will drink my own urine. Until then, I will keep drinking my pure water filtered with a reverse osmosis filter.

28. Link to Post #139
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,205 times in 355 posts

I forgot to mention that if you are detoxifying your body, with let's say by taking Chlorella, and your body excretes some heavy metals in your urine, why would you want to reintroduce back into your body the urine containing the excreted heavy metals? Urine contans all kinds of foreign particles that the body is eliminating on a daily basis, you should think twice before drinking a contaminated substance.

Oh brother, people will come up with all kinds of weird stuff.

29. Link to Post #140
    Thanks

I drink as much as I produce. Maybe 400ml each morning. If I am busy and need extra energy during the day, I will drink as much as I need to stay energized; but I don’t drink it after 6pm as I can't sleep if I do. The morning pee contains the most nutrients and other beneficial substances. All I can say, it has changed my life. It may or may not do the same for you. But it's harmless as long as long as you hydrate properly. So give it a go.
    Before I go; my friend recently started the therapy after me going on at here for months to take responsibility for her health. She has suffered acute constipation for years. Since she started the therapy, she has been to toilet every day since. She is overwhelmed and now has a renewed vigor for life and health.

Piss & Love

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AndyWept For This Post:

conk (8th March 2012), Connecting with Sauce (14th March 2012), Earth Angel (8th March 2012), Lisab (9th March 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst 1 7 17 29 LastLast