+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst 1 9 19 29 LastLast

Thread: Taking the piss: Your own best medicine...

1. Link to Post #161
    Thanks

Default Re: Taking the piss: Your own best medicine...

Speaking about purple, red wine contains many monatomic elements and resveratrol which is good for the heart I'll see how that goes when I get some. I'm keeping track of this pissy experiment and can see my energy has doubled so that now I can be awake for 2 days straight and not know the difference. Just kidding. I don't need much sleep. And yes modwiz I'll do the yellow journalism thing, I'm taking that for what its worth. LOL. I feel lighter as in happier do ya think drinking over 1 liter a day and more like 2+ liters has something to do with this? I know, I know, it's bordering on fanatical to just dive in like I have , but, I just came through a couple of very very stressful months that I was really feeling the effects of and this is a saving grace and I notice the difference in only 4 days of doing it. So far my body hasn't reacted overly so to going from no juice to 2+liters a day, we'll see what happens. I have feet that have seen a couple bouts of frostbite in their day and are very sensitive to the cold. I'm observing the effect of bathing them in my straw colored body wine a couple times a day and will let you know how that goes. It is wonderful on the skin and makes it very soft and supple. It certianly makes one aware of what they eat I must say.
    Last edited by Anam Cara; 14th March 2012 at 03:23.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anam Cara For This Post:

Earth Angel (13th March 2012), NeverMind (13th March 2012)

3. Link to Post #162
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,180 times in 550 posts

Quote the effect of bathing them in my straw colored body wine a couple times a day and will let you know how that goes
    Ah, a connoisseur!
    In that case, don't forget to describe the bouquet and the body, too.
    I think you'll find that's what the audience want to read about most of all.

Down the hatch!

Funny you should mention resveratrol. It was the latest hot discovery precisely around the time of my first "straw wine" experiment, and naturally, I experimented with it a lot, so it's amusing it should appear again in the same time frame (for me).
    And yes, resveratrol really is more than a fad. It can also be used topically on the skin, mixed with a good carrier.
    Highly recommended.
    ET SI OMNES, EGO NON

4. The Following User Says Thank You to NeverMind For This Post:

Anam Cara (14th March 2012)

5. Link to Post #163
    Thanks

Oh, alright then...the bouquet of the straw juice is more golden in the morning with a definite distinct slightly salty taste and depending upon what I ate the day before for added mystery flavor. This feels so personal and intimate btw. During the day it is a very light straw color and goes down like water with no smell and hardly any taste at all. I just recycle it throughout the day with maybe a couple of glasses of water inbetween. Oh ya, I have to mention that on the first 2 days and before that my left arm was very achy due to having overextended my arm some years ago which affected my shoulder socket and a nerve in my back between my spine and shoulder. Since the 3rd day of doing this my arm feels quite fine. I have no acid reflex anymore, even water would give me that before and my stomach has never felt better. My appetite is reduced considerably and I don't need to eat much so don't. And ...I am picking up some subtlties in my perception and am seeing and understanding some things I didn't even notice before and with more depth. So this seems to be rather Wholistic. And my feet are feeling better as well and I expect come the end of the week they'll be all better too. Cheers!

6. Link to Post #164
    England Avalon Member Connecting with Sauce's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,013 times in 354 posts

Quote Posted by AndyWept (here)
    I drink as much as I produce. Maybe 400ml each morning. If I am busy and need extra energy during the day, I will drink as much as I need to stay energized; but I don’t drink it after 6pm as I can't sleep if I do. The morning pee contains the most nutrients and other beneficial substances. All I can say, it has changed my life. It may or may not do the same for you. But it's harmless as long as long as you hydrate properly. So give it a go.
    Before I go; my friend recently started the therapy after me going on at here for months to take responsibility for her health. She has suffered acute constipation for years. Since she started the therapy, she has been to toilet every day since. She is overwhelmed and now has a renewed vigor for life and health.

Piss & Love
    Yes pretty much I do the same... I boil my kettle at work the decoy then nip off to "wash my mug"... and have a swift few half mug fulls of "homebrew" been doing it most days since I started this thread... had the odd few days maybe even a week off here and there, but always returned to it. Also do enemas and washes with it... I really find that my skin is extremely moist and supple if I've done a good two or 3 days of recycling..

Cilka, I suggest you research the links at the start of the thread... there is a lot of research behind this.
    Last edited by Connecting with Sauce; 14th March 2012 at 04:19.
    John Shore

CWSauce

My new website
    www.HealingShores.com

Some testimonials of my distant healing

Some amazing threads worth checking out to get health back on track, stay balanced and thrive..

Gall Bladder AND Liver flushing
    Taking the Piss Your Own Perfect Medicine

7. Link to Post #165
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Anam Cara (here)
    Our bodies are truly amazing! This also shows that the body produces everything it needs in terms of nutrients to function efficiently. That in itself is awesome and shows how hoodwinked we have been by doctors, cosmeticians, advertisers, big Pharma and just plain ignorant people. Wow. I've heard about how sterile urine is and that it's great on bee stings and wounds. To drink it would require quite the psychological adjustment. I love to experiment so will work on getting over my adversion to drinking it and just do it. Thanks for this very interesting if not "pissing" thread.

I'm so excited about this that I have a poem i dedicate to the author of this thread, Connecting with Sauce, little did i know when i wrote it....

"I drank from a cup of stars
    an elixir so golden
    that the rubiness of its wine
    intoxicated me in its simple, open, grace of truth."
    Thank you! The thread seems to have taken off in my absence glad others have had great effect ... or non effects but these are very healthy people having these non effects so it is all good...

I am past caring what other think and if people are aware enough at work to find this thread I will openly admit it to them most of my friends now I do it... I call it "homebrew" some of them have even tried it but don't stick to it (shame)...
    John Shore

CWSauce

My new website
    www.HealingShores.com

Some amazing threads worth checking out to get health back on track, stay balanced and thrive..

8. Link to Post #166
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Maia Gabrial (here)
    According to Bear, when you're stranded out in some area, your first priority is to get water. If you can't, as a last resort, you would drink your own piss. He said that it wouldn't do to save it for later because it would be come toxic. You can drink it right away. That's all I remember from the show.
    See Maia, there your number one mistake was listening to the guy "bear" on the tel-lie-vision PROGRAM and you believed him To be fair he is probably just repeating what he has been programmed with...

I don't fear not getting water in an emergency situation... because I have my own internal water distiller... if you drink from the cup of life it doesn't have to get concentrated and toxic... The "you can only drink it once or twice before it gets toxic" is also more bunkum which I can confirm "doesn't kill you"... In some "emergencies" when I haven't had a cup at hand, the hand can be cupped... It also means you have to control the flow which is good for your core inner 'bunda' muscles...

I do filter / distil our water in the home and I take my own water to work for teas and some drinking water... Here is my thread on water cleansing:
    http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=7340

Also mercury is detoxed from 3 other areas first (the links cover this) colon, skin and lungs are main detox organs... Also you may know I removed all my mercury fillings and mentioned it at the old site...
    Last edited by Connecting with Sauce; 14th March 2012 at 04:22.
    John Shore

CWSauce

My new website
    www.HealingShores.com

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Connecting with Sauce For This Post:

Russ1959 (11th May 2012)

10. Link to Post #167
    Thanks

This is a rather good discussion on the topic of urine and distilled water...

John Shore

CWSauce

My new website
    www.HealingShores.com

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Connecting with Sauce For This Post:

meeradas (11th May 2012), RunningDeer (12th May 2012)

12. Link to Post #168
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,543 times in 2,615 posts

Quote Posted by Chinaski (here)
    my experience was similar to Modwiz'. i give everything new a 1 month window, and if i don't notice something profound or near profound i stop and try something else. i noticed something while 'taking the piss' but it was a bit too subtle to justify its continued use.

i'm certain there's something to this, but you can only indulge x amount of health routines a day, so for me those have to be the most important ones.
    I knew some folks back in the 70's who had been doing for at least a year. I was studying iridology at the time and their irises were filled with healing signs... and their reports of changes were amazing and all the iridologist were watching them... although I dont remember the details on their particular health benefits at this time

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

Connecting with Sauce (11th May 2012)

14. Link to Post #169
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

I watched this a couple of days ago. I was sold on it. Went to my local market to purchase distilled H2O, while I wait for the new water distiller to come in.

Aside from the childhood measles and chicken pox, and an occasional migraine, I am healthy. I have always had the inner belief that the body finds it's level in health. With all the "stuff" going on out there, I'll counter balance with the water distiller as another wellness tool.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 10th May 2012 at 22:53.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Connecting with Sauce (11th May 2012)

16. Link to Post #170
    Thanks

Quote Posted by WhiteCrowBlackDeer (here)
    I watched this a couple of days ago. I was sold on it. Went to my local market to purchase distilled H2O, while I wait for the new water distiller to come in.

Aside from the childhood measles and chicken pox, and an occasional migraine, I am healthy. I have always had the inner belief that the body finds it's level in health. With all the "stuff" going on out there, I'll counter balance with the water distiller as another wellness tool.
    Or better still start taking the piss...

Or should I say A better 'still

btw a lot of these people in the spotlight of the 'aware media' will probably avoid talking about this to avoid getting people rejecting their message and going elsewhere... shame. I know a few who don't skirt around it like David Jubb and Andrew Norton Webber...
    Last edited by Connecting with Sauce; 11th May 2012 at 11:19.
    John Shore

CWSauce

My new website
    www.HealingShores.com

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Connecting with Sauce For This Post:

RunningDeer (11th May 2012)

18. Link to Post #171
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Connecting with Sauce (here)

btw a lot of these people in the spotlight of the 'aware media' will probably avoid talking about this to avoid getting people rejecting their message and going elsewhere... shame. I know a few who don't skirt around it like David Jubb and Andrew Norton Webber...
    Hello, Connecting with Sauce,

Good points. That's why I didn't automatically click off the vid. I thought, "Who in their right mind would bring up such a topic? Unless there's more to it than this ego can see." Andrew Norton Webber is a light worker following his calling wherever that takes him. Gutsy, yet just "The Way". David Jubb is another new name, I'll check him out later. Thanks and welcome back from your hiatus.

WhiteCrowBlackDeer

19. Link to Post #172
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,075 times in 1,638 posts

I tried the "Golden cure" some months ago since my cousin strongly adviced me to. It was extremely unpleasant and i almost puked so i stopped after 2 days. Maybe it was because i was already infected with the Lymedisease i'm fighting at the moment. If i'm cured from it i will give it another try.
    Last edited by transiten; 13th May 2012 at 13:07.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to transiten For This Post:

Caren (11th May 2012), RunningDeer (11th May 2012)

21. Link to Post #173
    Thanks

Quote Posted by transiten (here)
    I tried thi "Golden cure" some months ago since my cousin strongly adviced me to. It was extremely unpleasant and i almost puked so i stopped after 2 days. Maybe it was because i was already infected with the Lymedisease i'm fighting at the moment. If i'm cured from it i will give it another try.
    It will cure you of lymes disease.. Don't give it up... just take it slow... or look into distilled water until your output is diluted enough to stomach... I would imagine if you did 2-3 days of 4L of distilled your output would be manageable to be able to stomach... or do the "output" sub-tongue and drink the distilled water... You can also do the urine in an enema. Point is after 2 days "you didn't puke" and you are still here... If you are 'ill' and dehydrated and have a bad diet then it will be unpleasant... sort the diet out and the water levels and it won't be...

David Jubb mentions it. As does Andreas Moritz, Coen Van Der Kroon, and many others... There are movies and links on this thread. What stops people doing it is programming and fear... As this is the fountain of youth that programming will be "hammered in" on many levels...
    John Shore

CWSauce

My new website
    www.HealingShores.com

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Connecting with Sauce For This Post:

Earth Angel (12th May 2012), transiten (13th May 2012)

23. Link to Post #174
    Thanks

Hello, Connecting with Sauce,

Good points. That's why I didn't automatically click off the vid. I thought, "Who in their right mind would bring up such a topic? Unless there's more to it than this ego can see." Andrew Norton Webber is a light worker following his calling wherever that takes him. Gutsy, yet just "The Way". David Jubb is another new name, I'll check him out later. Thanks and welcome back from your hiatus.

WhiteCrowBlackDeer
    I linked to David Jubb in this post of this thread I probably need to have a listen again as it is a while since I heard it... off to Sauna Blanket to listen again

Here.. http://www.oneradionetwork.com/dr-da...-9-am-central/

the first 1/2 hr he is talking about ormus and mono-atomic elements and then says they are also in urine... then goes onto talk about it in 2nd 1/2 hr... great reminder and mirrors what Andrew Norton Webber says too...

Those who only give things 1-2 days or even 2-3 weeks and give up and are still ill... Mmmm ask yourself do you actually want to get well?
    Last edited by Connecting with Sauce; 12th May 2012 at 10:35.
    John Shore

CWSauce

My new website
    www.HealingShores.com

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Connecting with Sauce For This Post:

Earth Angel (12th May 2012), RunningDeer (12th May 2012)

25. Link to Post #175
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I linked to David Jubb in this post of this thread I probably need to have a listen again as it is a while since I heard it... off to Sauna Blanket to listen again

Here.. http://www.oneradionetwork.com/dr-da...-9-am-central/

the first 1/2 hr he is talking about ormus and mono-atomic elements and then says they are also in urine... then goes onto talk about it in 2nd 1/2 hr... great reminder and mirrors what Andrew Norton Webber says too...

Those who only give things 1-2 days or even 2-3 weeks and give up and are still ill... Mmmm ask yourself do you actually want to get well?
    Hello John,

Thank you for these links. I've just finish one of them. I'm not sure which one because I've got both open. But it's worth a listen. It's not just on urine therapy, but other health topics and tips, too.

Peace,
    WhiteCrowBlackDeer
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 12th May 2012 at 12:05.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Connecting with Sauce (12th May 2012)

27. Link to Post #176
    Thanks

Greetings all! I've been away for a while and am entering my third month of piss therapy. I'm very pleased with the "results" so far. My body has no aches or pains like it did before, it would be very painful for me to just try getting out of bed in the morning before I started this. I have absolutely no acid reflux like I always seemed to be dealing with before, and my stomach doesn't hurt either. I consume probably as much as 10 to 12 cups a day on average sometimes more sometimes less. My appetite is greatly reduced so therefore so has my weight. I think I've lost about 10 lbs in the last couple months of doing this and I am quite aware of what I eat because it sure makes a difference in how the golden elixir tastes. I use it on my skin as well and it is much softer. I notice that I don't retain water like I used to which felt very uncomfortable. I find with eating less because I'm not really hungry for the most part, that it frees up energy that would of been used for digesting food to be used elsewhere such as all the studying I've been doing for a good 14 hours or more a day sometimes. My mind is clearer and becoming more perceptive in subtleties more than ever. I observe myself observing myself with no judgement. I really really really appreciate having come upon this thread because it certainly has made a difference in my life for the art of doing what is offered. When I first started this my body was on the brink of breaking down, and perhaps into a chronic illness, they seem to run in my family. My oldest sister died from Lupus at age 30, my youngest daughter has M.S.and is bedridden and pretty well incapacitated, and my youngest sister just recently passed from the effects of the medications she was given for a chronic disease they hadn't diagnosed yet. We were very close except for her trust in big Pharma, that is where we differed greatly. Big Pharma uses various components of urine for different medications that are no where as effective as what comes from the individual which is live and exclusive for their own body. I marvel at this for how exquisite nature is in knowing exactly what we need, where to find it and how to use it. If more people did piss therapy what would we need big Pharma for?

Cheers!

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Anam Cara For This Post:

conk (17th May 2012), Connecting with Sauce (13th May 2012), Debra (19th November 2012), Earth Angel (18th May 2012), grampah (25th July 2012), Lettherebelight (13th May 2012), Nickolai (7th June 2012), RunningDeer (13th May 2012), skamandar (25th August 2012)

29. Link to Post #177
    Thanks

Quote Posted by transiten (here)
    I tried the "Golden cure" some months ago since my cousin strongly adviced me to. It was extremely unpleasant and i almost puked so i stopped after 2 days. Maybe it was because i was already infected with the Lymedisease i'm fighting at the moment. If i'm cured from it i will give it another try.
    Transiten,

David Jubb in the link I gave a few posts ago ^^ on oneradionetwork... Directly answers a callers question about LymeDisease and Urine therapy at 43 minutes into the second hour. We were listening this morning to it and I made a mental note...
    John Shore

CWSauce

My new website
    www.HealingShores.com

30. Link to Post #178
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,159 times in 1,454 posts

thanks so much for the update........I had talked to you a while back and was going to do this too but somehow I have not.......I did manage to give up meat at the end of March so at least one good thing happened......have you told your daughter about this therapy ? would she try it for her MS ?? I imagine it could be very helpful for her too?? I know its a touchy subject and she might never let you kiss her goodnight again if you haven't already told her about this therapy ........You have inspired me and I will make an effort.... I will consider it like getting to enjoy my pint of Smithwicks a second time lol .......all the best, keep us posted ! EA

Quote Posted by Anam Cara (here)
    Greetings all! I've been away for a while and am entering my third month of piss therapy. I'm very pleased with the "results" so far. My body has no aches or pains like it did before, it would be very painful for me to just try getting out of bed in the morning before I started this. I have absolutely no acid reflux like I always seemed to be dealing with before, and my stomach doesn't hurt either. I consume probably as much as 10 to 12 cups a day on average sometimes more sometimes less. My appetite is greatly reduced so therefore so has my weight. I think I've lost about 10 lbs in the last couple months of doing this and I am quite aware of what I eat because it sure makes a difference in how the golden elixir tastes. I use it on my skin as well and it is much softer. I notice that I don't retain water like I used to which felt very uncomfortable. I find with eating less because I'm not really hungry for the most part, that it frees up energy that would of been used for digesting food to be used elsewhere such as all the studying I've been doing for a good 14 hours or more a day sometimes. My mind is clearer and becoming more perceptive in subtleties more than ever. I observe myself observing myself with no judgement. I really really really appreciate having come upon this thread because it certainly has made a difference in my life for the art of doing what is offered. When I first started this my body was on the brink of breaking down, and perhaps into a chronic illness, they seem to run in my family. My oldest sister died from Lupus at age 30, my youngest daughter has M.S.and is bedridden and pretty well incapacitated, and my youngest sister just recently passed from the effects of the medications she was given for a chronic disease they hadn't diagnosed yet. We were very close except for her trust in big Pharma, that is where we differed greatly. Big Pharma uses various components of urine for different medications that are no where as effective as what comes from the individual which is live and exclusive for their own body. I marvel at this for how exquisite nature is in knowing exactly what we need, where to find it and how to use it. If more people did piss therapy what would we need big Pharma for?

Cheers!

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Earth Angel For This Post:

Anam Cara (22nd May 2012)

32. Link to Post #179
    Thanks

Hey Earth Angel it's good to hear from you! I do apologize for my abrupt leave some months ago, however I thought action speaks louder than words so had to give myself enough time to really notice a difference in doing this. I have learned that discernment is best when dealing with what most seem to be afraid of knowing or understanding due to it not being a popular alternative to the known even when that known doesn't work and can be down right dangerous. It's like living in a Salvador Dali reality even though that seems perferable to the mundaness and safety some seem to cling too when it isn't "safe" at all. Anyway, I can now see the difference in my hair just from ingesting the golden elixir in the short itme I have, the blondish red it more predominant to the the few greys which seem to be disappearing...and for how fine it is, it feels thicker and more of it...and another thing, especially, is how calm I feel overall with far less reaction such as I was so apt to feel before. I still marvel at how perfectly suited to each individual this golden elixir is. There is nothing in the physical that compares ,(synthetic or artificial),to its utter stamp of what is needed by our body in so very many components matched perfectly to it. It is our blood in a most pure form outside of our body with our individual life force itself. I bless every liquid golden unit of it before I injest it and that is as pleasurable and meaningful as the right use of it. My daughter(s) are not as open to this as I am and I have to respect their choice. Time will tell what happens there.
    Last edited by Anam Cara; 22nd May 2012 at 08:28.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Anam Cara For This Post:

Earth Angel (22nd May 2012)

34. Link to Post #180
    Thanks

Just a thought, can anyone confirm whether urine is positively charged or negatively charged?

Its just that distilled water is negatively charged and apparently removes the toxins from our positively charged body fluids.

If thats the case, where is the benefit ot recycling urine if its positively charged?

Sorry to be a bore but its nagging me!

Russ

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst 1 9 19 29 LastLast