+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast

Thread: The New Age movement/religion and the NWO

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,246 posts

Default Re: The New Age movement/religion and the NWO

According to the Theosophists, civilizations transform in 2K years cycles...or gyres that look like this: >< but they overlap a bit. So the first gyre would be the age of Christianity winding down and the 2nd gyre would be the new heroic age winding up.

....they were hoping for an heroic age anyway.
    Last edited by 161803398; 16th April 2011 at 06:33.

2. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,246 posts

Helen of Troy popped out of the Egg laid by Leda. This is from Wikipedia: The etymology of Helen's name has been a problem to scholars until the present. Georg Curtius related Helen (Ἑλένη) to the moon (Selene Σελήνη). Émile Boisacq considered Ἑλένη from the noun ἐλένη meaning "torch"

And the Roman name for Zeus was "Jove" who was the Supreme God of the Universe.

So, I guess (but have no clue) the question for the Theosophists or others would be who is going to be the new torch bearer? If it goes man/woman, the next one would be a woman. Just guessing.

Maybe Princess Diana who was sacrificed in the tunnel?

Hmmmm....https://youtube.com/watch?v=_Efz3s7QiM8

Candle in the Wind by Elton John tribute to Princess Diana.
    Last edited by 161803398; 16th April 2011 at 18:27.

3. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Hiram (here)
    Shiva, you always astound me with the massive amount of data that you present.

Thank you for sharing what you have with the forum. It doesn't fall on deaf ears:-)
    Agree. We'd like to see Shiva reinstated. It seems he was dismissed unfairly.
    Out beyond the ideas of right-doing or wrong-doing there is a field- I'll meet you there.

-Jelaluddin Rumi

4. The Following User Says Thank You to 3optic For This Post:

starsmoonmtns (19th April 2011)

5. Link to Post #24
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,990 times in 1,091 posts

6. Link to Post #25
    Sweden Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,114 times in 1,725 posts

The One World Government orders you to obey the New World Order

and turn your attention and prayers to the New Age Movement

7. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jorr lundstrom For This Post:

Fred259 (18th April 2011), FutureLeFunk (20th April 2011), Gaia (18th April 2011), Icecold (18th April 2011), Lord Sidious (18th April 2011), modwiz (18th April 2011), seko (20th April 2011), yaksuit (18th April 2011)

8. Link to Post #26
    Botswana Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,208 times in 1,243 posts

Truth lies within ourselves: it takes no rise from outward things, whatever you may believe. There is an inmost center in us all, where truth abides in fullness and to Know rather consists in opening out a way whence the imprisoned splendor may escape than in effecting entry for light supposed to be without. — Robert Browning

9. The Following User Says Thank You to loveandgratitude For This Post:

Lifesong (18th April 2011)

10. Link to Post #27
    Great Britain Avalon Member Fred259's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,329 times in 509 posts

Quote Posted by 3optic (here)

Thank you for sharing what you have with the forum. It doesn't fall on deaf ears:-)

Why was he dismissed?

11. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Fred259 (here)
    Quote Posted by 3optic (here)

Why was he dismissed?
    See here:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...498#post198498

And here. Post #136:

http://nexus.2012info.ca/forum/showt...-Cassidy/page7
    Out beyond the ideas of right-doing or wrong-doing there is a field- I'll meet you there.

-Jelaluddin Rumi

12. Link to Post #29
    Great Britain Avalon Member Fred259's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,329 times in 509 posts

Something must have upset him. However his remarks were fractious, IMHO

13. Link to Post #30
    Scotland Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

The NWO and New Age movement connection sounds like a pair of rusty old balls to me. How I see it, it is more like we have some Evangelical Christians pointing the finger and saying, "Look, there is a connection between the NWO and the New Age Movement therefore the New Age Movement must be a tool of the NWO and it must be evil." I myself can also say that there are connections to Christianity and Judaism to the NWO... surely those religions must be evil too?

Belief systems and religions are not the problem it is how individuals or groups direct their beliefs which it the main point of concern and we have had a few genocides in past which back up this fact... all in the name of God. As for the NWO introducing a New Age Religion as a way to rule over the masses, I doubt it and the masses would not easily adopt it, it would be far more logical to manipulate a major mainstream religion like Islam or Christianity or rather remove religion all together through atheism. Well this may be already happening.

So I believe that the only real thing the New World Order has in common with the New Age Movement is the word "New "

14. The Following User Says Thank You to linz2d For This Post:

Fred259 (18th April 2011)

15. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

Take a hard look at precepts of the New Age Movememt. That will involve a lot of reading and studying but a pattern will arise and if you are very well read in old grimoires, religions, mythos, alchemical philosophy, new religions, earth religionsyou will start to see how its all traced back to an original central source. This is a very intricate web that's been woven, and it takes some time to unravel it. They all are traced back to the usual core religious beliefs . Some people dusted them off, relabaled them with some light fluffy name and presented them as something new. There is no difference in the 'occult' practices that the PTB use and your usual experienced magickal practitioner. What its used for is what makes the difference. I use the same means as the PTB to create circumstances. I just don't use my adept ability to control the world. I used it to create circumstances in my environment including keeping the PTB out of it. Why? Cause I think their evil? No I think their greedy and imposing on me and I'm not going to be their victim or cash cow. That's all. To me they are no more than some manner of freeloading relative. So is most of the new age bs I hear all the time. its filled with as much judgement, and ego as anything else. It is among the most obnoxious practices I personally have ever witnessed in my life and the emphasis on denial is incredible.

The PTB infilitrate these sorts of practices, and distort them rendering them useless essentially. So people who 'practice spirituality' are just chasing their tails more often than not. Picking and trading beliefs that are basically feel goody but don't do anything like the real high tension uncorrupted means of practice are.

In general the powers that be work their way into our beleif systems, blur it, render it useless until it is nothing but a belief. Harmless to their agenda. They manipulate by replacing and omission. Better yet they let others do it on their behalf. The PTB don't have to do anything they depend on our lack of education in such matters. That's why these people with 'great central truths' aren't shut up and sell billions of book by outlets funded by the PTB, they're doing the PTB work for them. . But people you will never know about are if their message gets a little too widespread.

The PTB has a contingency. The great central truth about existence will always be shot down in favor of some syrupy, do nothing belief system. Question why Shiva777 was given a vacation and you will see what I mean. Probably triggered someone's emotions via some beleif system, some meaningless precept and went by by. The truth doesn't want to be heard so bye bye to whomever edges in too close to that truth which essentially boils down to: It's ALL BS.

Then's theres the misconceptions about beliefs and spirituality. Another misconception that the PTB heartily allows. They have so many savants in the New Age belief systems they don't have to interfer directly. I'm sure I'd get a vacation too for reffering to some folks as Lite Workers.

People who think they are practicing spirituality are usually just beleif hopping.Beliefs and spirituality have nothing to do with each other. Spirituality comes from within not external precepts. Not a book, a guru, nothing. A belief promises 'something' will, maybe, might happen at some future point in time. Spirituality tends to manipulate circumstances right now in the present. It's instant. It's proveable and manifested directly into the physical.. Belief systems ? Meh...sometimes maybe. It's all on faiths and maybes where true spritual powers is defined, instant, and dependable.

The concept of good and evil are a means of manipulating us in general by setting trigger points with our emotions. Beliefs tend to revolve around labels , good and evil, light and dark. Spirituality doesn't.

The PTB have simply arranged it that people are conditioned to believe that spiritual practices and beleif practices are the same thing. They aren't. There's the great central truth. They aren't.

Beliefs in general and the emotional quantatives and self identifications we invest ourselves in are typically what gets us in trouble it doesn't matter what belief system it its. The precept here is that the New Age is 'different' from other beliefs , or better, or more good or more advanced or progressive. Some of it is downright dangerous. Some of it is based on very dark occulitc grimories the Powers that Be use in their occult manipulation and ties you right into the very channel that tunes you susceptible to more conditioning. The most notorious and beloved I can think of that does this , probably unwittingly, is Doreen Virtue. She's popular and she is a programmer. That' the only thing you can call the utter drivel she passes out as spiritual truths--programming. The more programming the more popular it becomes. And the PTB allows it because she is distracting people even further. She's enormously popular especially with young people.

There's nothing 'new' out there. They are identical to old beliefs just named differently. Its just another means by which they can infilitrate and manipulate . However when you step back from all the beliefs new or otherwise there's very little to manipulate one with.

But you can prove it to yourself by reading the material. I see people posting 'channeling' everyday. I have refrained from cataloging its source reference that exists on the local bookstore bookshelf and probably has for thirty years because ...what's the point? People just will say I'm nasty and mean hearted by pointing out the psychosis of the ****. I see sociopathic comments all the time and thats terrible and everything but the moment someone like me nails someone for it I got a vacation for it to. Simply by throwing thier own belief system back in their face so don't think for one moment that PA is immune to it.

Show me some 'original' material belief material and I'll show you its physical source. How gets into the human subconscious to where that person thinks its orginal is just the usual means of manipulation.

There's nothing out in the New Age Arena that is new its just remanufactured old paradigm stuff.

16. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,915 times in 1,310 posts

Well Icecold,,

After watching these videos and researching the New Age movement agenda re: NWO I have come to this conclusion!

There is so much info or disinfo out there now that it drives the mind mad with no this is the truth, but then if you really thought about it this has to be the truth, oh yah but look so and so who worked for so and so told his story so this is fact and thus must be the truth, yah but look at the history>>>>>>>>>>>>what history the real one or the one yet to be told.................and on we go :-D

The one thing I believe is happening and it is only my little old opinion, is that it is making me take responsibility for my being and for where I am at by checking within constantly for some ring of inner truth.............................hopefully it is happening for many others too and together we can all grow up and become sovereign individuals within our own power who then can come together at least on that realm of all that is or is not!!!
    Love and Light Always/Sandy

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Post:

161803398 (20th April 2011), Fred259 (18th April 2011), Icecold (20th April 2011)

18. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

There is so much info or disinfo out there now that it drives the mind mad with no this is the truth, but then if you really thought about it this has to be the truth, oh yah but look so and so who worked for so and so

That's part of the way to keep people distracted and chasing their tail.

The one thing I believe is happening and it is only my little old opinion, is that it is making me take responsibility for my being and for where I am at by checking within constantly for some ring of inner truth.

That's what they don't want you to know...lol. the inner truth.. So we have to stop believing and thinking it and really start knowing it as the truth. Problem is what we know and all the insidious little beleif systems we've swallowed over the years start colliding with each other making us doubt our own truth.

And .....When you start taking responsibility for your being people will 1) label you selfish 2) or say you are irresponsible. I say THEY are both because their fear and safety takes all other precedence.

Bottom line is though, the more you have (keep from the government....lol) the more good you can do for others with it for others who truly need some help rather than an entity that is going to sqaunder it on 5000.oo toilet seat. . I save a lot of money by shirking my patriotic duty. Coincidentally I also am able to slide people enough money each month on an individual payment to help the out with a light bill, a rent payment...SOMETHING for Someone.Charity (as it were) becomes real then. Something substantial, something that I can see that helps people even if its just one person. Instead of letting it disappear to the FED and showing up on the other side of the world as a bullet in some Iraqi kid's brain. Realistically where am I doing the most good at?

There shouldn't even be a moral arguement about this knowing what we know:

If Fiat Money is created with with a signature what the hell do you need us for? The most they are going to gouge out of us is X amount of dollars based on their guide lines, with fiat money the sky is the limit.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I got off topic and responded to the wrong post. I'll move it as soon as I remember where it belongs.....

19. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

The main problem is what we define as being New Age, an example is someone into yoga and who likes to meditate can be defined as having new age beliefs. "New Age" is an umbrella term for the extensive amount of beliefs systems comprised of other beliefs and religions, it is so vast and so varied that it can only have an umbrella term. Again I do not deny the PTB have their hands in some New Age organisation but that is no different from anything else as they have their hands everywhere. As for the Occult I will say that the Occult is only the Occult to those who believe in the Occult. And what Christians consider as being the occult has been practised since before Christianity ever existed. I am not saying that it not to be feared because again the Occult covers a wide range of subjects, but it is not good and it is not evil. It must be compared to fire and the saying if you play with fire you are likely to get burned but then again I use fire to keep me warm and to cook my food.
    Last edited by linz2d; 19th April 2011 at 09:07.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to linz2d For This Post:

Lifesong (19th April 2011), sandy (18th April 2011)

21. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,915 times in 1,310 posts

Hey 9eagle9,

I'm on the same track as you regarding the distraction, taking personal responsibility and how others respond to you doing that, the government and so on>>>>>>>>>great post...................you rock!
    Love and Light Always/Sandy

22. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

A yoga practitioner could be defined as having new age beliefs but yoga isn't new. It's not really a belief either. It's a practice. Meditation is a practice not a belief. It may clear your mind but your mind and spirit aren't the same thing.

If the intent is to clear one's mind you could achieve it faster by sniffing ether. The difference between the two is hair splitting. One is perceived as good and one is perceived as bad when both are bringing the same result and neither has anything to do with spirituality. So while both, yoga and meditation, COULD fall under the new age umbrella they do so because of people's ignorance about both. People tend to form beliefs around the practice. Some educated questioning will cause most of our new age 'truths' to crumble.

Occult is simply a series of causes and reactions, a practice, that occur in our natural world directed by our mind or intention. Or sometimes spontaneously if conditions are right. It has nothing to do with one's spirit which is what the term spirituality indicates. But we have been swayed to that area where thinking and doing are spirituality when they are just facets of beleif systems.A belief is a thought essentially. People formed beliefs around the practice known as occult the same way they did yoga and meditation and someone decided this huge yawning and flawed schism should have a blanket term of new age.

Spirituality can be proven. Beliefs can't. Occult can be proven. The beliefs around it can't because they are composed of something that has nothing to do with the occult.

I could believe the sun will rise tomorrow and I tend to believe that to be true but I know that I'm incorrect. The sun has never risen and I and a million other people can prove it.

That occult is defined as good or evil is dependent on someone's belief system or more likely their ignorance. Even the intentions attached to the occult are as meaningless as the assignments of good and evil. It just is what it is. I'm sure the PTB think they are entitled and are as good or correct to use occult practices for world domination as as I think I'm entitled to use it for various practical purposes around the house and garden but I don't confuse it with spirituality. But those thoughts are still just a belief and beliefs tend to be somewhat useless in my honest opinion.

What I do know and what is demonstrated to me daily is that new age beliefs have as much eltism in them as the PTB has demonstrated to possess.

I worked on this woman's knee last week and her son got interested in what I was doing and wanted to try it for himself. He had the notion he could do it so....So I said well...just do it then. This person I doubt would be given any awards for good conduct in old or new paradigms. Fringe alcoholic, what may be perceived as overly interested in psychotic substances, racist, casual and numerous sexual encounters etc etc. But he has the touch. And a belief system didn't put it there. The fact he has no knowledge or beliefs about touch healing is probably what accounted for his little just out of the starting gate knack. He healed his ankle to the extent he hasn't had in any pain in it since. Neither did he think he was gifted or special or holy in anyway.

The fact that he can do that irks people. It irks them that "I taught him, of all people, to do touch healing' I didn't teach him anything, he just did it on his own. What am I supposed to say, don't heal your own ankle? Then they were irked I told him to just do it. Like I could prevent it. The implication is that I sullied the holiness of touch healing by teaching or showing this ingrate how to do it. I know its just soooo unfair, right? But why? Because of the beleif systems people create around such things.

In spite of his surface ...erm...conditions he seems to be exhibiting what I feel to be the true expression of spirituality. Lack of beliefs. So then 'they' accused me of enjoying this whole episode and their own discomfiture surrounding it.

Well...I can't deny that. It's rather refreshing actually . Of course i have an 'evil' streak in me so.....

23. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

While I admit that meditation is practise, I do not deny that there is a connection through this practise to spirituality as I have discovered my spiritual side through clearing my mind. It is the same with beliefs and spiritual texts as they give hints to discovering ones own spiritual side, a starting point or a guide if you will. Ones owns spirituality can only be discovered by the individual and what is defined as spiritual may have a different meaning from person to person.

We are all spiritual beings yet most of us forget and even deny this fact. But if someone uses New Age beliefs to discover their spiritual side then I do not see anything wrong with it, to me it is the same as someone finding their spiritual side in the Bible. As for the occult practises, while they may not be spiritual we cannot deny the spiritual impact they can have on an individual.

As for Elitism all religions have it. Everyone looks to the spiritual leader for guidance whether it be the guru or the priest or the rabbi, they themselves are the elite. This is why I personal choose to walk my own spiritual path rather than it being dictated to me through a sermon.

24. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Okay. Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm quoting from your material....

We know we are spiritual beings but then ..... we must discover our spiritual side?

How do we discover something that was never missing? If we KNOW we are spiritual what exactly are we trying to discover?

If we are discovering something it must be an unknown quantitative, so if its previously unknown how do we know when we discover it? By the descriptions given to us in new age material? What if they aren't trustworthy.? What happens? What change occurs from when we weren't spiritual to 'now we are.' Something must manifest or change to prove to us that we have discovered spirit? If its something that can't be denied but we still have to discover how does it prove itself as spirit rather than another facet of ourselves? And if its something that exists inside of us and we have to discover it in spite of the fact then..... what is hiding it? How do we find something INSIDE of us, in something that is external from us ?

That is making the assumption that we are all the same and the same criteria applies to everyone but on the same breath another belief is intimated that we are all different. If we are all different and beliefs essentially have the same core value how is that going to work? Does spirit need a belief? Why?

How does anything like an occult practice effect a change in something that is reported to be unchangeable. Is our spirit broken that it must be altered, fixed, or otherwise have something applied to it to fix it? Or is it perfect as the next set of books and materials will tell us. Are we finding actual spirituality or are we finding something else to entertain one's mind so they think they are being spiritual? And yes most religions and new age beliefs are elitist in nature so when we discover our spirit in these materials does that mean our spirit is rather elitist too? And the beliefs that lead us to spirit, what happens to them after we have found spirit?

The very basic premise in healing is that from a beleif people create very real facets of themselves that serve to keep people from knowing who and what they really are. So if a belief can create these facets, its very easy to create a role of a 'spiritual' side with us. But is it really our spirit? Is authenticity being taken out of the equation?

Indoctrination that has been used for eons is that someone must use a belief to find their spiritual side. If a shadow self can be created by our conscious and core beliefs than a pseudo spirit can too. Which is the intention of the materials that are pumped out there. To make us uncertain as to what is authentically spiritual. Is the spirit so uncertain that it holds core values that oppose each other. Or imperfect to where it needs a practice or beleif to fix it? Or is it perfect now?

All of this new age material, Old age material, beliefs and sheavss of information emphasize that we need to do something to fix ourselves to be spiritual. Meditate because your mind is wrong, fix your chakras, fix your meridians, fix your Kundalini, correct your thoughts, be positive always there's a sly initiation there that something is wrong with us that needs correction. CORRECTION facilities is called. Facilitating correction. A correction facility is for all intents and purposes ...a prison. We KNOW that. Why don't we see it in our spiritual materials these little prisons.

But what needs to be fixed. The spirit?

Maybe nothing needs to be fixed but something needs to be broken? Because most materials implicate the soul must be discovered as if its lost. On the other hand the spirit is perfect so how did it get lost. Or this perfection must be soothed, balmed or salved, or saved. How does one perfect something that is already perfect? And if its not perfect why do we spend so much time looking for something that is just as screwed up as anything else?

Hard questions but if the belief is truth, it can stand up to some hard questioning.

25. Link to Post #39
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Quote Posted by 9eagle9 (here)
    Okay. Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm quoting from your material....

We know we are spiritual beings but then ..... we must discover our spiritual side?

How do we discover something that was never missing? If we KNOW we are spiritual what exactly are we trying to discover?

If we are discovering something it must be an unknown quantitative, so if its previously unknown how do we know when we discover it? By the descriptions given to us in new age material? What if they aren't trustworthy.? What happens? What change occurs from when we weren't spiritual to 'now we are.' Something must manifest or change to prove to us that we have discovered spirit? If its something that can't be denied but we still have to discover how does it prove itself as spirit rather than another facet of ourselves? And if its something that exists inside of us and we have to discover it in spite of the fact then..... what is hiding it? How do we find something INSIDE of us, in something that is external from us ?

That is making the assumption that we are all the same and the same criteria applies to everyone but on the same breath another belief is intimated that we are all different. If we are all different and beliefs essentially have the same core value how is that going to work? Does spirit need a belief? Why?

How does anything like an occult practice effect a change in something that is reported to be unchangeable. Is our spirit broken that it must be altered, fixed, or otherwise have something applied to it to fix it? Or is it perfect as the next set of books and materials will tell us. Are we finding actual spirituality or are we finding something else to entertain one's mind so they think they are being spiritual? And yes most religions and new age beliefs are elitist in nature so when we discover our spirit in these materials does that mean our spirit is rather elitist too? And the beliefs that lead us to spirit, what happens to them after we have found spirit?

The very basic premise in healing is that from a beleif people create very real facets of themselves that serve to keep people from knowing who and what they really are. So if a belief can create these facets, its very easy to create a role of a 'spiritual' side with us. But is it really our spirit? Is authenticity being taken out of the equation?

Indoctrination that has been used for eons is that someone must use a belief to find their spiritual side. If a shadow self can be created by our conscious and core beliefs than a pseudo spirit can too. Which is the intention of the materials that are pumped out there. To make us uncertain as to what is authentically spiritual. Is the spirit so uncertain that it holds core values that oppose each other. Or imperfect to where it needs a practice or beleif to fix it? Or is it perfect now?

All of this new age material, Old age material, beliefs and sheavss of information emphasize that we need to do something to fix ourselves to be spiritual. Meditate because your mind is wrong, fix your chakras, fix your meridians, fix your Kundalini, correct your thoughts, be positive always there's a sly initiation there that something is wrong with us that needs correction. CORRECTION facilities is called. Facilitating correction. A correction facility is for all intents and purposes ...a prison. We KNOW that. Why don't we see it in our spiritual materials these little prisons.

But what needs to be fixed. The spirit?

Maybe nothing needs to be fixed but something needs to be broken? Because most materials implicate the soul must be discovered as if its lost. On the other hand the spirit is perfect so how did it get lost. Or this perfection must be soothed, balmed or salved, or saved. How does one perfect something that is already perfect? And if its not perfect why do we spend so much time looking for something that is just as screwed up as anything else?

Hard questions but if the belief is truth, it can stand up to some hard questioning.
    A couple of years ago, I played a pc game called Knights of the Old Republic. In the game, you play a force sensitive individual who has lost his/her memory and as you level up, you choose a skill to gain, but the game says you remembered it, you didn't learn it.
    I think that goes for this too.
    We knew the deal before we came here, but because we are in the game, we have to ''learn'' that which we already know.

26. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

Quote Okay. Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm quoting from your material....

Your quoting but never did I say that most people “know” that they are spiritual beings, I said we are all spiritual beings, it is my point of view that I am expressing, others may take a different point of view.

After reading through your post is only confirms to me what I had written in my previous post

Quote Ones owns spirituality can only be discovered by the individual and what is defined as spiritual may have a different meaning from person to person.
    In other words your ideas of the spirit and spirituality differ from my own, an example of this is that I believe that our spirits are not perfect and far from it, there are many other points where I take a different stand from you. There is nothing wrong with individuals having different views on the same subject. For you, your spirituality is your truth, however for me my spirituality is different. We are all different and yet at the same time the same.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast