+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The New Age movement/religion and the NWO

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

Default Re: The New Age movement/religion and the NWO

Your quoting but never did I say that most people “know” that they are spiritual beings, I said we are all spiritual beings

Okay forget everyone else.... How do you know that?

that I believe that our spirits are not perfect

Is that a belief or is that in the other arena of knowing? Again I'd have to ask what is the point of chasing some flawed facet of ourselves?

We are all different and yet at the same time the same.

What part of us is composed of composite differences and what portion is the same?

I'm asking you this because I want to know how you arrived at these conclusions.

2. Link to Post #42
    Thanks

I suspect most of the truth about ourselves on an individual basis is more a game of remembering than learning. Learning tends to just get you further away from what you need to remember.

Jean Auels sexy caveman romp books were composed around a race of neanderthals who had racial, sex differentiated memories and they only needed to be reminded as the occasion rose.

Quote Posted by Lord Sidious (here)
    Quote Posted by 9eagle9 (here)
    Okay. Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm quoting from your material....

We know we are spiritual beings but then ..... we must discover our spiritual side?

How do we discover something that was never missing? If we KNOW we are spiritual what exactly are we trying to discover?

If we are discovering something it must be an unknown quantitative, so if its previously unknown how do we know when we discover it? By the descriptions given to us in new age material? What if they aren't trustworthy.? What happens? What change occurs from when we weren't spiritual to 'now we are.' Something must manifest or change to prove to us that we have discovered spirit? If its something that can't be denied but we still have to discover how does it prove itself as spirit rather than another facet of ourselves? And if its something that exists inside of us and we have to discover it in spite of the fact then..... what is hiding it? How do we find something INSIDE of us, in something that is external from us ?

That is making the assumption that we are all the same and the same criteria applies to everyone but on the same breath another belief is intimated that we are all different. If we are all different and beliefs essentially have the same core value how is that going to work? Does spirit need a belief? Why?

How does anything like an occult practice effect a change in something that is reported to be unchangeable. Is our spirit broken that it must be altered, fixed, or otherwise have something applied to it to fix it? Or is it perfect as the next set of books and materials will tell us. Are we finding actual spirituality or are we finding something else to entertain one's mind so they think they are being spiritual? And yes most religions and new age beliefs are elitist in nature so when we discover our spirit in these materials does that mean our spirit is rather elitist too? And the beliefs that lead us to spirit, what happens to them after we have found spirit?

The very basic premise in healing is that from a beleif people create very real facets of themselves that serve to keep people from knowing who and what they really are. So if a belief can create these facets, its very easy to create a role of a 'spiritual' side with us. But is it really our spirit? Is authenticity being taken out of the equation?

Indoctrination that has been used for eons is that someone must use a belief to find their spiritual side. If a shadow self can be created by our conscious and core beliefs than a pseudo spirit can too. Which is the intention of the materials that are pumped out there. To make us uncertain as to what is authentically spiritual. Is the spirit so uncertain that it holds core values that oppose each other. Or imperfect to where it needs a practice or beleif to fix it? Or is it perfect now?

All of this new age material, Old age material, beliefs and sheavss of information emphasize that we need to do something to fix ourselves to be spiritual. Meditate because your mind is wrong, fix your chakras, fix your meridians, fix your Kundalini, correct your thoughts, be positive always there's a sly initiation there that something is wrong with us that needs correction. CORRECTION facilities is called. Facilitating correction. A correction facility is for all intents and purposes ...a prison. We KNOW that. Why don't we see it in our spiritual materials these little prisons.

But what needs to be fixed. The spirit?

Maybe nothing needs to be fixed but something needs to be broken? Because most materials implicate the soul must be discovered as if its lost. On the other hand the spirit is perfect so how did it get lost. Or this perfection must be soothed, balmed or salved, or saved. How does one perfect something that is already perfect? And if its not perfect why do we spend so much time looking for something that is just as screwed up as anything else?

Hard questions but if the belief is truth, it can stand up to some hard questioning.
    A couple of years ago, I played a pc game called Knights of the Old Republic. In the game, you play a force sensitive individual who has lost his/her memory and as you level up, you choose a skill to gain, but the game says you remembered it, you didn't learn it.
    I think that goes for this too.
    We knew the deal before we came here, but because we are in the game, we have to ''learn'' that which we already know.

3. Link to Post #43
    Portugal Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,751 times in 1,168 posts

What a salad , Shiva ! All the info is mixed. The correct with the incorrect.

There are ETs and there are »energy guides».

New age movement like any other mass movent can be «recruited« or manipulated.

The search for the veracity in the any tecnical, spiritual, etc teachings has to be done by each individual. People have a head and have to (learn how) use it. They need to read more and STUDY A LOT if they want to find some answers to really important questions.

With Marx we have learned that any belief sistem -and not only religion/s - can be the «opium» of the people.
    Human nature is not pure ...so, »anything goes » (conspiracy included ) when you are trying to sell «The Golden Cure» in a bottle to everyone .

Namasté

Ps- Maitreya is the name given to the future Buda. It's from a messianic movement. Messianic movements exist since the birth of world religions. There is usually one or two Messia in every other religion, sect...well, hope never dies

Can you image such a perfect being comming to Earth ??? What ever for ? And a Antic- Christ ? .... LOL

Ps 2 - Satan means »adversary». The term was originally in aramaic, then passed to Grec and finally to Latin.
    Namasté
    Last edited by MariaDine; 20th April 2011 at 02:26.

4. Link to Post #44
    Thanks

Quote Posted by MariaDine (here)
    What a salad , Shiva ! All the info is mixed. The correct with the incorrect.

There are ETs and there are »energy guides».

New age movement like any other mass movent can be «recruited« or manipulated.

The search for the veracity in the any tecnical, spiritual, etc teachings has to be done by each individual. People have a head and have to (learn how) use it. They need to read more and STUDY A LOT if they want to find some answers to really important questions.

With Marx we have learned that any belief sistem -and not only religion/s - can be the «opium» of the people.
    Human nature is not pure ...so, »anything goes » (conspiracy included ) when you are trying to sell «The Golden Cure» in a bottle to everyone .

Namasté

Ps- Maitreya is the name given to the future Buda. It's from a messianic movement. Messianic movements exist since the birth of world religions. There is usually one or two Messia in every other religion, sect...well, hope never dies

Can you image such a perfect being comming to Earth ??? What ever for ? And a Antic- Christ ? .... LOL

Ps 2 - Satan means »adversary». The term was originally in aramaic, then passed to Grec and finally to Latin.
    Namasté
    Ps 3 - True Massons like true Templars don't associate in orders.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=vm1ia...eature=related
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=DFAo4...eature=related

Ps 4 - I wonder how they let this slip by...LOL

Mat 24:3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?
    Mat 24:4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
    Mat 24:5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

http://www.catholic.org/bible/book.p...ble_chapter=24

Ps 5 - Shiva ....I really didn't like the videos you posted. The videos have very few correct Info mixed with a Christian emocional point of view on the subject.
    But i'm glad you posted them .

Namasté
    Last edited by MariaDine; 20th April 2011 at 03:40.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MariaDine For This Post:

161803398 (20th April 2011)

6. Link to Post #45
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,246 posts

Quote The NWO and New Age movement connection sounds like a pair of rusty old balls to me. How I see it, it is more like we have some Evangelical Christians pointing the finger and saying, "Look, there is a connection between the NWO and the New Age Movement therefore the New Age Movement must be a tool of the NWO and it must be evil." I myself can also say that there are connections to Christianity and Judaism to the NWO... surely those religions must be evil too?

Belief systems and religions are not the problem it is how individuals or groups direct their beliefs which it the main point of concern and we have had a few genocides in past which back up this fact... all in the name of God. As for the NWO introducing a New Age Religion as a way to rule over the masses, I doubt it and the masses would not easily adopt it, it would be far more logical to manipulate a major mainstream religion like Islam or Christianity or rather remove religion all together through atheism. Well this may be already happening.

So I believe that the only real thing the New World Order has in common with the New Age Movement is the word "New "
    If that's true. Then where did Benjamin Creme get all the money to go on prime time television for 3 nights in a row all over the world? Where did the guy come from in the first place? No one ever heard of him before he suddenly appeared to announce the return of Christ.

7. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

After watching these videos and researching the New Age movement agenda re: NWO I have come to this conclusion!

There is so much info or disinfo out there now that it drives the mind mad with no this is the truth, but then if you really thought about it this has to be the truth, oh yah but look so and so who worked for so and so told his story so this is fact and thus must be the truth, yah but look at the history>>>>>>>>>>>>what history the real one or the one yet to be told.................and on we go :-D

The one thing I believe is happening and it is only my little old opinion, is that it is making me take responsibility for my being and for where I am at by checking within constantly for some ring of inner truth.............................hopefully it is happening for many others too and together we can all grow up and become sovereign individuals within our own power who then can come together at least on that realm of all that is or is not!!!
    I know the feeling. I spent months a couple of years ago trying to sort out who was doing what to whom and what was everyone's agenda when I realized that Zeitgeist, a movie I liked, in part, because of the bit about 9/11, was actually, in the first part, Theosophist propaganda. I recognized it because I studied W.B.Yeats in University. This was mind splitting. Then I got over it because I like W.B. Yeats; I like some of the concepts..... until..... I saw those nice white cities, they suggest we live in. They look kinda cool at first; then I wondered how I would actually like living in something like a bee hive or an ant hill -- not to insult bees or ants but I'm not one. And WTF would be the actual necessity of it. They have convinced us that our planet is dying because they keep killing it. This is where I turn to indigenous peoples for guidance, I figure they are the only ones left who aren't trying to manipulate me.
    Last edited by 161803398; 20th April 2011 at 03:23.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to 161803398 For This Post:

sandy (20th April 2011)

9. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

Now here's another one that really hurts me.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=s5oB8r4zTSA

Last edited by 161803398; 22nd April 2011 at 22:25.

10. Link to Post #48
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Quote Posted by 161803398 (here)

Out, I order thee!

11. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

I learned from a middle eastern guy that one of the tricks that governments use is to give you something like a group or a cause or something that will be an outlet for your frustration ....so you believe that something is being done when really nothing is being done. For example: Michael Moore was a big question in his mind.

What we really need is an expert on this forum to teach us some propaganda techniques and control techniques so we can recognize them more easily.
    Last edited by 161803398; 20th April 2011 at 04:14.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 161803398 For This Post:

Icecold (20th April 2011), Lifesong (20th April 2011), Lord Sidious (20th April 2011)

13. Link to Post #50
    Thanks

I was just talking to someone who said if you want to kill all the grasshoppers what you do is to release a few GMO grasshoppers and people wont know the difference. That is what the PTB do.
    Last edited by 161803398; 20th April 2011 at 06:21.

14. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

There's a trick in Zeitgeist. So maybe it goes like this...if you are aware enough to realize that you were lied to about the WTC then maybe you can get sucked into believing the first part of the movie also (because most people know very little about religion anyway) and then eventually you get sucked into Matrieyah...and then you end up in one of those bee hive cities under the NWO thumb. I know a lot of people dont buy into Christianity but I have it on good authority that the real message of Christianity has been hidden from us and there is more to it than we think. Its like hiding important information in a nursery rhyme...so when the world comes back...say after a disaster...people will eventually figure out the real message of the rhyme and know the truth. But the NWO is into eliminating our knowledge...knowledge of herbs, knowledge of healthy food, and maybe knowledge of the path we take to the light....maybe it is their intention to destroy that knowledge as well....kind of like genetically modified metaphysics.
    Last edited by 161803398; 20th April 2011 at 06:49.

15. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

There are many people who say that there was in our pre-history a one world religion and that you can tell that because of the similarities, for instance between Hinduism and Christianity.

16. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

That's what our major political drum thumpers do here in America.. The right and the left, the Democrats and the Republicans. They have heart strings they pull (save the whales, the environment, the babies, and God) . The abortion issue has been drubbed to death here with each Republican Candidate promising to eradicate it for forty years. They never have and they never will and they don't have any intention of doing so and never did but people keep eating it up anyway, and the votes keep rolling in because of it. I don't think any fervent right winger here has noticed they've dangled that carrot for the last 4 decades. So that sort of technique has been in our face since before I was born.

Sorta like we have been waiting for Jesus Christ to return to 2000 years. Belief is a powerful tool to use in people, because they will wait forever for something to happen as long as it appeals to their emotional heartstrings. Waiting people are passive people. Waiting doesn't require you to do anything. People who get annoyed when nothing happens or changes are the ones that start squirming and raising hell.

Propaganda is pretty basic. It relies on pre existing concepts and emotions. It's arranged like mainstream religion and spiritual philosophy; you wait long enough and you start finding contradictions and opposing core values in it. Like the famous "we must have a war to have peace."

We don't realize the number of people who can listen to that crap and not blink an eye . The number of people who assume those 'truths' and repeat them back to people like a parrot is epidemic in the New Age and without. With people robotically parroting 'their original truths' I have to pull a book off the shelf, point out their orginal truth that was published thirty years ago and ask them how original can it be. Then I'm the bad guy but I'm not the one who pulled the wool over their eyes. Same with history, it repeats itself.

Resonance is a subtle propaganda technique. " It resonates with me." Probably cause you've heard it before just framed in a different way and so its familar to one.. New Age is basically a mainstream religion one has been conditioned with from childhood. When one makes the decision to leave the mainstream and go new age they find the same thing waiting for them, just reframed in different terms. That's why it seems familiar and it resonates. There's a propaganda technique for you. Catholics who jump ship and head into Wicca really resonate there because a Wiccan Mass is virtually the same as a Catholic one. A bit different enough to make it seem different and exciting but still appealing to the emotional heartstrings. But that's just plain old observance. Its the same thing basically.

All this stuff just goes right into the old subconscious were the rest of the crap has settled to be reinforced. Or just a bunch of happy flappy crappy that says a lot but nothing at all but appeals to the emotions which is where they trap you at because its such an overwhelming internal force. When every valuable spiritual discipline that remains (which are few) teaches to balance logic and emotion we are barraged with a tsunami of emotional content. That's why you see tv evangelists crawling and blubbering on the screen....lol. The Shaman pounds the drum and the tv evangalist uses a hysterical voice as percussion instrument. Emotion mastery is hugely valuable for its manipulative content. Questioning why we get emotional about things that are so external from us, why we get so passionate instead of compassionate which is bit more level headed.. New Age teaches us to wallow in our feelings instead of master the cause and effect of them so we create our own trap. It sticks passion out there and calls it compassion. Well we know what passion does ....lol. Lose your head a bit, wot wot.

Learning hypnosis and scripting allowed me to notice when people where using it on others. People 'scripting' or parroting back 'truths' that are really just mass produced script and those scripts are coming from a physical source or one that people call the 'world' of spirit. Or so they think. A whole other topic the correlation between that and our psychics and trance channelers that hypnotic value there.

17. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lord Sidious (here)
    Quote Posted by 161803398 (here)

Out, I order thee!

....I'm sorry, I'm confuse...what do want to say ???...A conspiracy within a conspiracy ? ... That we all already know. Control by Antecipation . One never randoms create an organization that can not be controled by several other organizations at a time - power constellation..... I think that it is callled.

Namasté

Ps - I remembered. mind that the concept has multiple meanings acording to the context that is used.
    http://books.google.com/books?id=Y8i...lation&f=false
    Last edited by MariaDine; 20th April 2011 at 16:46.

18. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

https://youtube.com/watch?v=S_h0CblQ0sg

....this is interessing. Thank you for the video, this film didn't came to Portugal...OH dear,I wonder why ! eheheheh

https://youtube.com/watch?v=mU6jv...eature=related
    Last edited by MariaDine; 20th April 2011 at 15:26.

19. Link to Post #56
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,990 times in 1,091 posts

http://bahai-education.org/ocean/

Off topic but some members may find this interesting....

Free Software Library of the World's Religious Literature

Ocean is a free collection of the World's Religious literature managed by a unique book-centered research engine. It contains over 1000 books of 10 world religions in English as well as collections in six other languages (French, Spanish, German, Russian, Dutch, and Portuguese).

http://bahai-education.org/ocean/

20. Link to Post #57
    Scotland Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 9eagle9 (here)
    Your quoting but never did I say that most people “know” that they are spiritual beings, I said we are all spiritual beings

Okay forget everyone else.... How do you know that?

that I believe that our spirits are not perfect

Is that a belief or is that in the other arena of knowing? Again I'd have to ask what is the point of chasing some flawed facet of ourselves?

We are all different and yet at the same time the same.

What part of us is composed of composite differences and what portion is the same?

I'm asking you this because I want to know how you arrived at these conclusions.
    I'm bowing out of this discussion but If you don't agree with with my beliefs(or my knowing) then its fine, however I see no reason why I have to explain myself as to how I reached my understanding. And if I decided to respond, there would be things I could not explain in writing and the rest would take a long long time to write down. What a waste of time and effort on my part that would be.

Consider that it is like me saying to you to prove that your spiritual healing works, you may say that you have clients who swear by it and that is your proof but then I can could say it may only be the placebo effect or the bodies natural ability to heal itself there is no proof... so can you give me a proper explanation to how your healing works?

But honestly, do my views matter to you? No, it is your own spiritual beliefs that matters why should you worry about what others think. I have gone past the stage of trying to explain or prove myself to others, nor do I care if others have a problem with my spiritual beliefs. All I said is that my beliefs differ from yours. Why should you take offence to this?

Why should I explain to myself someone when the only person I have to prove anything to in this life is myself. Anyway I'm off to have a cup of tea.
    Last edited by linz2d; 20th April 2011 at 19:30.

21. Link to Post #58
    Thanks

Oh well so much for question everything. I didn't ask you to prove anything I was curious as to how you arrived at your conclusions.

22. Link to Post #59
    Thanks

George Bush, Gorbachev, the shiite muslims, others and Maitreya.

Its weirder than I thought. Most of the politicians I've seen are so out of it; I wouldn't be surprised what they believe.
    Last edited by 161803398; 22nd April 2011 at 23:05.

23. Link to Post #60
    Thanks

The video is a good example of the constructs the unwitting buy into. When people talk about 'being' possessed by a ascended master they never pause to wonder that a person let alone an entity of true mastery wouldn't impose on your free will. There has never once been an example of a typical ascended master in mythos that imposed on someone's free will so its our lack of education that gets people into this mess not to mention their own woundedness and desire to be special. Why would someone who is truly ascended and mastered need to possess someone in the first place. A construct has no qualms about it at all because its not real.

A channel state and a hypnotic state are no different and this is part of the infiltration of the new age with its obsession with channeling. I'm no master but I can put a typical person in a moderate state of hypnosis and have them burble up all sorts of at least semi coherent fables and they will believe anything about themselves they want to believe in. For those of firmer mind I can still hypnotize them but I can't make them think they are something they aren't. Or make them do or say anything they know not to be true no matter how appealing it is.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast