+ Reply to Thread

Thread: HIDRO Free Energy Device avalaible and working now, worth looking at

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default HIDRO Free Energy Device avalaible and working now, worth looking at

I would like to put some attention to a machine which is in my opinion worth looking at and needs attention cause it can be implemented straigt away and if for sale..
    Perhaps some of you already know it.
    I hope this catches Bill and Kerry's attention

First of all here is the video explaining the technology: https://youtube.com/watch?v=-89SiqG3pI0

And here is an article: http://pesn.com/2011/04/17/9501811_J...ng_to_the_Top/

And here and interview with somebody from Panacea Bocaf who went to see it: http://www.mevio.com/episode/276932/fen.110416

greetz to all!

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to antinarcose For This Post:

Alecs (29th April 2011), brotybro (19th April 2011), Cognitive Dissident (15th May 2011), East Sun (19th April 2011), finally there!!! (7th May 2011), Heart-2-Heart (6th May 2011), Hughe (3rd May 2011), jegz (28th April 2011), JRS (29th April 2011), ktlight (19th April 2011), Muzz (15th June 2011), Nasu (5th May 2011), Ria (15th June 2011), silvervioletrubie (22nd April 2011), Tahi (6th May 2011), WhiteFeather (6th August 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Australia Avalon Member bennycog's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,296 times in 971 posts

Default Re: HIDRO Free Energy Device avalaible and working now, worth looking at

Another website addition anti
    Thanx for joining us buddy and thanx for the info..

http://sustainablepowerstation.com/
    Quote from the site "The Hidro+ Group are currently in the process of building the world's first complete facility for HidroLinear power generation, a full-scale commercial HidroLinear power plant will be in place as early as 2010/11. "
    I want one..
    Last edited by bennycog; 19th April 2011 at 12:18. Reason: qoute quote

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bennycog For This Post:

Nasu (5th May 2011), silvervioletrubie (22nd April 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: HIDRO Free Energy Device avalaible and working now, worth looking at

Thank you Benny

As far as I understood from the interview done by Allan Sterling, the smallest machine available is around 50KW and for purchase for 200.000 dollars and you need some sort of a electricity distribution license to proof that your are capable of connecting the whole thing as 50KW is a lot of power....
    Last edited by antinarcose; 19th April 2011 at 12:56.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to antinarcose For This Post:

silvervioletrubie (22nd April 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    Kenya Avalon Member
    Thanks

This is quite interesting. I hope the world gets knowledge of such technologies. It saddens me to see riots occuring in neighbouring Uganda as a result of increased cost of living due to dependence on oil and it's skyrocketing prices. Cheaper energy systems= a better world for everybody ...well everybody except TPTB.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to jegz For This Post:

DeDukshyn (28th April 2011)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,115 times in 807 posts

Quote How does Hidro+ compare with other Renewable Energies?
    Overview of Renewable Technologies today (PDF) including average availability, cost, feedstock and water usage.

What is the cost of installing & operating Hidro+™ Plant?
    Hidro+™ is economic on scale. Commercial cost for 1MW Hidro Tower are from approximately US$3.75 million. Hidro+™ including maintenance & capital replacement will cost approximately 1 cent/KW Hr to operate.

What makes Hidro+™ sustainable?
    Hidro+™ is unaffected by the costs associated with fossil fuels, consumables, upstream and downstream processes, providing sustainable energy security and energy independence in a environmentally friendly and economic manner by utilising only nature's energy and phenomenon that is continuously and freely available to everyone to generate energy.

Can I purchase my own Hidro+™?
    Generally no as we are initiating the process of screening potential licensing partners and ascertaining the particulars of a relationship, however, purchasing can be considered on individual merit, subjected to a large capacity requirements.

Can Hidro+™ Plant come online quickly?
    Yes, Hidro+™ and can be safely deployed any where in the world, utilise current transmission networks, forgoing the surmountable cost of surveyors, research and development, infrastructure and transmission lines.

Does Hidro+™ Produce any Greenhouse Gases?
    No, Hidro+™ does not produce any Emissions- Carbon Dioxide, Nitrous & Sulphurous oxide or any other gases or chemicals. Hidro+™ is designed and constructed with the lowest possible carbon and ecological footprint, incorporating the use of recycled materials.
    Good luck with their business.

Same centralized grid system and license policy including the profit for free energy.

10. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Member Cognitive Dissident's Avatar
    In a galaxy not too far away from where you are right now
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,343 times in 409 posts

I can see that any free energy will be taken up by PTB and they will only allow central use not at home, that way they retain some control via the grid. But certainly it will be better than the current situation.

11. Link to Post #7
    Canada Avalon Member Someoneson1's Avatar
    Thanks

Kool. And so simple. Thank you anti.
    I came, I saw, I laughed, I left.

+ Reply to Thread