+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst 1 12 22

Thread: Paul McCartney really is Dead

1. Link to Post #421
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Default Re: Paul McCartney really is Dead

WoW what a nice interview, thank you.

It makes me think that we should reblast the song Give peace a chance if Lennon and imagine all over the web and social media.

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    Quote Posted by happyuk (here)
    An interesting perspective on the Beatles and their role in society, given in an interview with the late Dick Gregory, who was once good friends with John Lennon.

From approximately 6:30 onwards, but the whole interview (as was anything by this splendid man) is well worth listening to. He recalls a conversation he once had with John Lennnon:

"Who are you? Do you really know who you are?"

"No, but why do you ask?"

"A poor little ignorant redneck cracker like you out of that part of Britain ain't never made it big. How'd you do it?"

"He said 'Our whole thing was CIA and British Intelligence.' He said 'All our songs was to turn white children onto drugs'"

"He said 'You know how high you got to be to see a yellow submarine? Hey Jude - that's about heroin. LSD - Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds'"

"And when they came over here for the Ed Sullivan Show and 200,000 white women was waiting'. All that was a trick. All that was a game."

This is sad, and probably all true.
    I was watching the movie almost famous last night and I just couldn't watch it.
    I just kept seeing this whole shtick.
    Rock and roll was a con job.
    Effing sad.
    Disastrous and sad
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th May 2023), Ewan (16th May 2023), william r sanford72 (16th May 2023)

3. Link to Post #422
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,729 times in 4,313 posts

Default Re: Paul McCartney really is Dead

Quote Posted by Ewan (here)
    Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    Dr. John Coleman stated in his 1994 lecture on the committee of three hundred that Tavistock had created the Beatles and rolling stones to alter western society.
    To secularize the youth.
    To provide a rational hysteria to displace Christianity.
    Sounds crazy.
    Hmm, reminds me of "Weird Scenes Inside The Canyon" by Dave McGowan, did you read that?

Here's the link.
    It is indeed the exact same thing.
    Tavistock on the British end and the department of defense and cia on the American end.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Arcturian108 (16th May 2023), avid (16th May 2023), Bill Ryan (16th May 2023), Ewan (17th May 2023), Moss Rose (16th May 2023), william r sanford72 (16th May 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst 1 12 22