Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,303 times in 1,173 posts

Default Re: Paul McCartney really is Dead

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    Quote Posted by 9ideon (here)
    Back in School, when there were still a small bit of good classes given, we had this Topic in Music class.

Outcome: The first real media/marketing stunt done by a band. Interest in the Beatles was fading at the time, this was a ploy to bring back People and get 'm interested again in the band. It worked, it worked so well that new Generations still dig it up and try to re-invent the wheel every single time this topic is brought up.

It was a very well thought through stunt, that's really all there is to it.
    Kind of an assuming arrogant take.
    You'll pardon me if I disagree with you.
    Don't really care. It's been chewed out over and over again.

People who would actually do legwork on this iso mindlessly following every hopeful with a conspiracy up their sleeve might perhaps find some interviews etc in where this gets debunked by People involved.

But if you want to believe in fairy tales, go ahead, roll with this world changing conspiracy and be happy.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

DaveToo (9th August 2022)

3. Link to Post #362
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,756 times in 4,341 posts

People who would actually do legwork on this ..
    I did do some legwork on this, a while ago. It didn't take long before this 'conspiracy' fell apart.

First a photographic analysis. primarily here, and here. Conclusion: Paul is Paul and always has been. Then I went back to the root of the story. It was, simply put, a pure invention, a prank for a college campus newspaper that spiralled out of control.

Quote Posted by Mark (Star Mariner) (here)
    LaBour had been amused by talk on local radio about supposed backward messages hidden on the Beatles records and decided, as a creative exercise, to run with the idea and spin out the whole incredible tale.

Little did he know what he had intended to be a joke would become one of the greatest conspiracy fables of all time. Most of the purported facts in LaBour’s October 14th Michigan Daily news article weren't even rumours he heard, but things he simply invented to add more colour to his article.

It was LaBour who devised the idea of a look-alike named William Campbell (Shepherd in other versions of the story) replacing McCartney, and LaBour who invented the much repeated idea that the Walrus, as in ‘The Walrus was Paul’ is a Greek symbol for death. Outside of the writer's imagination, it isn't.

The young writer was astonished when his little spoof quickly exploded out of the confines of his student paper and started being covered as a serious story by national media giants like Time and Life. LaBour had inadvertently created a monster, which was now trampling its way around the global press...
    More.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

9ideon (9th August 2022), DaveToo (9th August 2022), Dennis Leahy (23rd February 2023), Mare (9th August 2022), Nasu (12th October 2022), Wind (9th August 2022)

5. Link to Post #363
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

People who would actually do legwork on this ..
    I did do some legwork on this, a while ago. It didn't take long before this 'conspiracy' fell apart.

First a photographic analysis. primarily here, and here. Conclusion: Paul is Paul and always has been. Then I went back to the root of the story. It was, simply put, a pure invention, a prank for a college campus newspaper that spiralled out of control.

LaBour had been amused by talk on local radio about supposed backward messages hidden on the Beatles records and decided, as a creative exercise, to run with the idea and spin out the whole incredible tale.

Little did he know what he had intended to be a joke would become one of the greatest conspiracy fables of all time. Most of the purported facts in LaBour’s October 14th Michigan Daily news article weren't even rumours he heard, but things he simply invented to add more colour to his article.

It was LaBour who devised the idea of a look-alike named William Campbell (Shepherd in other versions of the story) replacing McCartney, and LaBour who invented the much repeated idea that the Walrus, as in ‘The Walrus was Paul’ is a Greek symbol for death. Outside of the writer's imagination, it isn't.

The young writer was astonished when his little spoof quickly exploded out of the confines of his student paper and started being covered as a serious story by national media giants like Time and Life. LaBour had inadvertently created a monster, which was now trampling its way around the global press...
    More.
    I took that class again the year after, I was really into it, a real mystery in Music class, you know, not watching Footloose for a change, lol. The amount of material they used is enormous, it took multiple albums too, very well done. One could argue that this might have been the 1st commercial Psy-op, it still works, lol. Best part was always the one where Paul fakes that US accent, priceless, I believe it was Lennon who lost the plot when he couldn't "shake" that American English.

But more importantly, People do not seem to realize how Big the Beatles were back then, if he would have died there could never have been a cover up, too many moving parts involved, besides, no death certificate anywhere.

Lennon did a song in where he kinda spilled the beans a little. In any case, personally the best conspiracy ever done, besides the anal probe one. Well and maybe Elvis and Kennedy, I should do one Thread on the Kennedy Bros, lol.

Impressive legwork btw.

Last edited by 9ideon; 9th August 2022 at 15:19.

6. Link to Post #364
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,971 times in 1,706 posts

Lennon did a song in where he kinda spilled the beans a little. In any case, personally the best conspiracy ever done, besides the anal probe one. Well and maybe Elvis and Kennedy, I should do one Thread on the Kennedy Bros, lol.

Impressive legwork btw.

I'll take the bait.

You actually think the official narrative about JFK is correct ???

7. The Following User Says Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

9ideon (9th August 2022)

8. Link to Post #365
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DaveToo (here)

Impressive legwork btw.

I'll take the bait.

You actually think the official narrative about JFK is correct ???
    No, they were both murdered for the same reason.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

DaveToo (9th August 2022)

10. Link to Post #366
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,382 times in 8,335 posts

Good Vibrations Podcast - 222 - Mike Williams - The Beatles Psy-Op
    1 hour 22 minutes Posted Oct 4, 2022

SHOW NOTES
    Mike Williams, better known as Safe of Quay, returns to the show to re-visit the subject of the Beatles, the most successful and influential music group of all time, actually being a Tavistock-created psy-op used to push social engineering agendas, rather than simply four young working-class lads from Liverpool who just happened, by pure chance, to make it big.

Mike recaps on his epic 4.5-hour 2020 presentation where he presented evidence that it was impossible for Lennon and McCartney to have written all the songs credited to them during a specific period in Beatles history. And if that can be proven to be the case for that period, it was most likely the case for the whole of their career.

Paul McCartney’s replacement by a character known as Billy Shears gets analysed. We also give some airtime to all the “celebrity” frauds and lifetime actors who have so revealed their true colours since early 2020.

Mike’s hub website giving access to all aspects of his work is at www.sageofquay.com

Alternative source:

Mixcloud

..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th October 2022), mountain_jim (12th October 2022), T Smith (12th October 2022)

12. Link to Post #367
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,222 times in 1,147 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Good Vibrations Podcast - 222 - Mike Williams - The Beatles Psy-Op
    1 hour 22 minutes Posted Oct 4, 2022

SHOW NOTES
    Mike Williams, better known as Sage of Quay, returns to the show to re-visit the subject of the Beatles, the most successful and influential music group of all time, actually being a Tavistock-created psy-op used to push social engineering agendas, rather than simply four young working-class lads from Liverpool who just happened, by pure chance, to make it big.

Mike recaps on his epic 4.5-hour 2020 presentation where he presented evidence that it was impossible for Lennon and McCartney to have written all the songs credited to them during a specific period in Beatles history. And if that can be proven to be the case for that period, it was most likely the case for the whole of their career.

Paul McCartney’s replacement by a character known as Billy Shears gets analysed. We also give some airtime to all the “celebrity” frauds and lifetime actors who have so revealed their true colours since early 2020.

Mike’s hub website giving access to all aspects of his work is at www.sageofquay.com

Alternative source:

Mixcloud

You may find this of interest Norman:

https://pieceofmindful.com/2022/09/2...-sage-of-quay/

I posted it on Davetoo's thread but probably more of relevance here. I think he makes a good argument.

and here's Mike William's response:

https://pieceofmindful.com/2022/10/0...iams-responds/

and an interesting video response to Mike Williams from the comments on Piece of Mindful

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 12th October 2022 at 10:50. Reason: fixed important typo in the show notes (Safe—>Sage)

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Arcturian108 (11th October 2022), Ba-ba-Ra (11th October 2022), Bill Ryan (11th October 2022), Harmony (20th October 2022), mountain_jim (12th October 2022), norman (11th October 2022), T Smith (12th October 2022)

14. Link to Post #368
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,382 times in 8,335 posts

I also find it very hard to believe Macca was switched. The musical continuity from before to afterwards is too seamless.

However, my early memories of the Beatles are so faint and childlike that they hardly count as a reference point. Most of my memories of him are from after 66 so I'm remembering the duplicate.

I've never liked him much, certainly my least favourite Beatle. My feelings have been gradually compounded as the best of the Beatles died off. I was gutted when John died and Paul just sounded like a press agent for 'murder corporation'. Same kind of thing again when George died. Ringo is more of a mystery but I think he's been tapped since his car crash. Paul is still here and completely nobbled as a SIR Paul. I go off stars pretty damn quick once the Queen sticks her badge on them.

My hunch right now is that it's best to apply the notion that comes from war. " If you're getting a lot of flack, you must be over the target". I suspect there really IS something nasty and secret about Paul that there is a noise campaign to drown out in the public mind.

This fairly obvious bogus 'conspiracy theory' may well be a deliberate distraction from something else we might find out about the guy.

I remember the first thing I learnt about black secrets. The really super secret stuff is hidden deep inside the regular secret stuff as a double layer and a near perfect decoy. Any forceful defencive activity can always be associated with the outer "shell" secret and that can even be thrown to the hounds like a chunk of meat if needs must, as long as the super secret escapes notice.

My sixth sense tells me that if I can catch a wif of a fake curiosity, as I do with this, there's a likely chance there's a real one hidden behind it.

My own 'position' on this stuff has hardly shifted since I wrote the above post in this same thread in 2011, except that in 2011 I said it was Paul that was the deep mystery. That was pre Dave McGowan (at least for me). I now think it's the origin and motivation for the entire post 50s cultural revolution that is the inner deep secret being obfuscated and 'theory polarised' by this type of debate.

Also somewhere earlier in this thread I voiced a question, I still have that lingering question. Why did Michael Jackson buy 'Northern Songs' ? It P'd off Paul and looking at subsequent events, it may have contributed to P'ing off even more dangerous people.

This swelling controversy is getting more and more irritating by the year, but I do believe there's an important secret (missing piece of the puzzle) hidden very deeply behind (or even inside) this fuzz ball argument. We may have had clues from it that needed to be smudged. The most striking was Paul's one legged ex wife's claims that Paul has a secret. I don't know what that could really mean, but it stood out, and it is distinctly excluded from this punch n Judy show.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th October 2022), Harmony (20th October 2022), Journeyman (12th October 2022), Matthew (12th October 2022), mountain_jim (12th October 2022), T Smith (12th October 2022)

16. Link to Post #369
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,545 times in 20,693 posts

Are there photos of Paul's ears compared to his alleged double's?
    That's the best way to tell if they are one and the same or not.
    Each breath a gift...

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th October 2022), Harmony (20th October 2022), Kryztian (12th October 2022), mountain_jim (12th October 2022)

18. Link to Post #370
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    They have photos up the wazoo of Paul and his alleged double, with and without ear comparisons.
    They allege that Faul is a totally different height than Paul.

Well side-by-side photos of Paul and John show no difference in his height 'pre-accident' and 'post-accident'.
    It's more difficult to have height surgery than ear surgery.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th October 2022), Harmony (20th October 2022), mountain_jim (12th October 2022), onawah (12th October 2022)

20. Link to Post #371
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,944 times in 3,471 posts

There is a lot that can be done with plastic surgery to change the facial structure, but ears are very hard to alter. At least they were back in the 1960s. The Beatles gave there penultimate concert in 1967, and then .... they all grew their hair way out, covering their ears. They did give one more concert, from the roof of Apple Studios in 1969.

Not really sure when "Paul" decided to cut his hair above his ears again or if there have been any comparisons of the ears to those from pre 1967 days.
    Last edited by Kryztian; 12th October 2022 at 03:25.

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th October 2022), DNA (20th October 2022), Harmony (20th October 2022), onawah (12th October 2022)

22. Link to Post #372
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Very easy to put lifts in shoes though, to appear taller.
    They have photos up the wazoo of Paul and his alleged double, with and without ear comparisons.
    They allege that Faul is a totally different height than Paul.

Well side-by-side photos of Paul and John show no difference in his height 'pre-accident' and 'post-accident'.
    It's more difficult to have height surgery than ear surgery.
    Each breath a gift...

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th October 2022), DNA (20th October 2022), Harmony (20th October 2022)

24. Link to Post #373
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Sure it's easy, but not so easy when we're talking several inches (as contended).

Have a look at the photo above that says "Mike Williams with ...".
    Paul is a little taller than John there, with all wearing pretty flat shoes.
    Date the photo and use it as a reference point.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

DNA (20th October 2022), Harmony (20th October 2022), onawah (12th October 2022)

26. Link to Post #374
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I think more than one photo would be required to come to a reasonable conclusion.
    Sure it's easy, but not so easy when we're talking several inches (as contended).

Have a look at the photo above that says "Mike Williams with ...".
    Paul is a little taller than John there, with all wearing pretty flat shoes.
    Date the photo and use it as a reference point.
    Last edited by onawah; 12th October 2022 at 20:00.
    Each breath a gift...

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th February 2023), DNA (20th October 2022), Harmony (20th October 2022), Kryztian (14th October 2022)

28. Link to Post #375
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

I think more than one photo would be required to come to a reasonable conclusion.
    Here are a few, before and after his "death".
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Paul1.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	38.7 KB
ID:	49734   Click image for larger version

Name:	Paul2.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	42.8 KB
ID:	49735   Click image for larger version

Name:	Paul3.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	55.3 KB
ID:	49736   Click image for larger version

Name:	paul4.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	44.9 KB
ID:	49737  
    Attached Images  

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

DNA (20th October 2022), Harmony (20th October 2022)

30. Link to Post #376
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,317 times in 4,085 posts

... I now think it's the origin and motivation for the entire post 50s cultural revolution that is the inner deep secret being obfuscated and 'theory polarised' by this type of debate. ...
    Yes I'm with you on this subject I thought you put it very nicely. I see the is he the same? Is he not the same? as a distraction, but I have no idea from what. Possibly this misdirection is active to protect a still living person, and I guess Paul. But I don't know. If it is a misdirection then I doubt we will find out what it's a misdirection from so easily. What rings out is that both the Beatles and Saville were into Crowley.

Is it the real Paul or a fake Paul? wut wait, ...scrap that, WTAF???

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th February 2023), DNA (20th October 2022)

32. Link to Post #377
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,917 times in 4,329 posts

In order for this to have happened there would have had to have been more to it than record companies selling records and musicians making money.

Alphabet agencies would have to be in on it.

If alphabet agencies were involved it would make sense that there was an investment on that end in the message bring sent by the Beatles.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th February 2023), Matthew (20th October 2022)

34. Link to Post #378
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,443 times in 32,921 posts

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    In order for this to have happened there would have had to have been more to it than record companies selling records and musicians making money.

Alphabet agencies would have to be in on it.

If alphabet agencies were involved it would make sense that there was an investment on that end in the message bring sent by the Beatles.
    This is very much the theme of a fascinating, wide-ranging new conversation between Mike Williams and Jay Weidner.

A lot of this is about The Beatles as a Tavistock creation (whatever they may have known about it at the time) — but a significant about is also about the replacement of Paul McCartney by someone who was taller, right-handed, and an even better musician.

(I understand that many profoundly doubt this, but I have to say that personally I'm pretty much convinced.)

The Beatles, Mind Control and the Culture Wars

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 14th February 2023 at 21:02.

35. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

aoibhghaire (15th February 2023), avid (15th February 2023), DNA (14th February 2023), happyuk (15th February 2023), Harmony (14th February 2023), Ioneo (18th February 2023), jaybee (16th February 2023), kudzy (14th February 2023), Moss Rose (14th February 2023), muxfolder (15th February 2023), s7e6e (15th February 2023), Satori (15th February 2023), Seeclearly (14th February 2023), T Smith (15th February 2023), Vicus (14th February 2023), Yoda (14th February 2023), ZenBaller (15th February 2023)

36. Link to Post #379
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,317 times in 4,085 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    ...someone who was taller, right-handed, and an even better musician. ...
    The video is too long and my interest in this angle not as great, so I didn't watch the video, but I'm going to bite:

1) taller
    2) right-handed
    3) better musician

1) I've seen one compelling picture but that's it. Sure it's a good one but one is the operative word
    2) Right handed is easier for left handed musicians, ambidexterity isn't far-fetched. Also I kept my off-hand as strong as my main hand as a hand-drummer, practicing so I could play either as my strong hand, and I've also played with left handed musicians
    3) Me too, just as a regular joe; I get better, sometimes in dramatic spurts. But add in increasing fame, space as a musician, the pressure of fame, and the right environment, then my skill level might suddenly skyrocket. After I accidentally learnt to play keyboards from hand-drums it suddenly unlocked other instruments. I just like accelerated, it was an awesome rush

There is some good stuff here, but nowhere near enough to distract from their occult intertwining. I don't see 2 & 3 as any big deal.

37. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

avid (15th February 2023), Bill Ryan (15th February 2023), DNA (15th February 2023), Harmony (15th February 2023), jaybee (16th February 2023)

38. Link to Post #380
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I had a brief exchange with OrpheoTreshula on youtube chat after watching "The Beatles, Mind Control and the Culture Wars" https://youtube.com/watch?v=aMSlq9sYrQc
    I wrote:
    "That's an awfully big 'coincidence' that Crowley's alleged son Billy was such a close look-alike for Paul. Or was he just waiting in the wings for some reason until Paul was out of the way? Doesn't make sense."

OrpheoTreshula replied:

"You mean Paul was chosen to ... oh god... be the sacrifice and Billy was always the intended? Ouch. I hope you didn't mean that because I'm not thinking it."

There were a few physical characteristics noted in the video that differentiated Billy from Paul; one being a difference in height, one being different ears, and both are important differences.
    But the fact remains that they both looked and sounded nearly identical (at least, to most people...).
    That is simply too much of a "coincidence", not to mention the other connections between the two and the presence of Crowley in the mix, not to make arriving at unpleasant conclusions, or at least suspicious ones...logical.
    So the substitution, if there was indeed one, appears rather ominous.
    Last edited by onawah; 15th February 2023 at 07:07.
    Each breath a gift...

39. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (15th February 2023), Bill Ryan (15th February 2023), DNA (15th February 2023), Harmony (15th February 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst 1 9 19 22 LastLast